Is Kerry Washington Being Blackmailed By Her ‘Husband’?

Kerry Washington may not be married

A loyal reader thinks she knows the real reason why no one has seen Scandal star Kerry Washington in public with her “husband” Nnamdi Asomugha.

Washington and Asomugha were the subjects of a rumor that they staged a secret wedding ceremony in Idaho (of all places) after Kerry learned she was pregnant.

Radaronline.com unearthed an official looking Idaho marriage certificate bearing the names of Washington and Asomugha.

But, according to my loyal reader, the marriage certificate is fake.

She says Washington is being blackmailed by Asomugha, who was unceremoniously kicked off the San Francisco 49ers team last week.

Please remember that the opinions of my readers do not reflect the opinions of Sandrarose.com or our affiliates.

So, I see you can’t tell the difference in a fake license online and a real life blackmail situation going on. Well, lets start with the truth. Kerry Washington is currently being blackmailed by the man the media THINKS is her husband. Yes blackmail. *This former football player knows who Kerry is really with, how she got with him and is pregnant by before his divorce was legal and then married Kerry*. Yes, she is married, but not to the guy the media thinks.

But, this former football player is using it to gain media attention as its working and is preventing her sources from telling the truth on Kerry’s behalf. The man the media believes is her husband has threaten her with exposing who she is really married to, expecting a baby with and the fact she did all of this to protect her image which Kerry was so afraid would take a hit when the real news came out.

Think about it for a second. They are never pictured together (Photo-shop doesn’t count.) Really. Think. He is blackmailing her and she is trying to wait until the show’s Winter hiatus to tell everything. But, in the meantime, the media the man is thinking is married to Kerry is relishing in the attention. He is pure evil.

• Kerry Washington and Nnamdi Asomugha Are Legally Married
  • Kerry Washington and Nnamdi Asomugha Are Legally Married
  • Kerry Washington Mocks Lack of Black Women On ‘SNL’
  • Confirmed: Kerry Washington Expecting Her First Child

72 Responses to “Is Kerry Washington Being Blackmailed By Her ‘Husband’?”

The Master Beta :D says:

:thankyou: Sandra *goes to read

Hershey says:

this makes no sense :coffee:

Crickett says:

:chase: Sounds like somebody trying to be the next Shonda Rhimes

The Master Beta :D says:

:huh: so how does your loyal reading ass know any of this to be correct

WTF? I don’t know where that “they ain’t really married” rumor started in the first place. The story initially leaked with the marriage certificate so I didn’t understand why or how someone could say it was fake. Furthermore, why would this rich man, who was priviledged BEFORE football, be blackmailing Kerry? WHY? Anywho, I agree it’s weird that she doesn’t want to be seen with the guy. But he did accompany her to the SNL gig even though he was not allowed to walk in with her.

GAGIRL87 says:

SOTHERNGRL I’m sorry boo I’m just tired I’ll do better :hug:

The Master Beta :D says:

Anything to tear a Black woman down :tea:

Shellz says:

im confused as shat right now :deadhorse:

rjk8 says:

Yawn, yes he got cut but he signed a 60 or 70 MILLION dollar contract 6 or 7 years ago and received almost all of that money. Dude, is also very educated. Kerry got very lucky with this one after all of those failed attempts with white boys didn’t go so well.

SOTHERNGRL says:

Which lonely, bitter, heffa wrote this chit. Why does Kerry need to pretend to be married. Why is people concerned? Has she asked you to buy so much as A baby wipe have you had to buy A pamper. Get out the womans cooch thats what we got the gov’t for.

Hershey says:

So is this loyal reader implying that Fitz is her real baby daddy? :huh: Scandal is just a show, come back to reality honey

Im sorry. Who gives enough of a fugg to blackmail KERRY WASHINGTON? ?

KyCakes says:

Harpo who dis woman? :huh:

cougar lover says:

sometimes you gotta blackmail a chick that got that bread. move it along, nothing to see here.

I just watched Scandal and OMG :no: Crazy

Smonae says:

Hershey says:

So is this loyal reader implying that Fitz is her real baby daddy? Scandal is just a show, come back to reality honey
      ——————
      :rofl: she thought this thru huh

Just Looking says:

She likable and everything, but sometimes her overbyte geth on my nervth.

Not too many folks back big in Hollywood with a lisp and overbite. :applause: Overcoming the struggle is real :tea:

SOTHERNGRL says:

GAGIRL87 says:

SOTHERNGRL I’m sorry boo I’m just tired I’ll do better
      ******************************
      See that you do lady you just see that you do. I give you permission to eat anything sweet that you want to it will sweeten you back up.

Smonae says:

San

I love that Scandal is not predictable, u just never kno what to expect

Mama Pope lives hunty :shocked:

Makes no sense. That’s what abortions are for anyway, get a life. And with Ish like this, I would keep my biz private too.

YEssss @Smonae. I expected none of that. That last tadbit kilt me tho. Gross

cougar lover says:

so who is she so ashamed to be seen in public with?!?! Chingy?? Sisqo?? AL Roker????

lovezoe says:

It’s amazing some of these ATL hoodboogers are off limits, but Kerry get dragged through the mud. At least she got married before the baby came. A black woman is THE star on a major network show, which also slays in ratings for the first time in almost 40 years, yet you concerned with this pettiness. First she humping Obama, now she fake married, now she being blackmailed by her husband. Let someone talk about KC and her disrespecting her husband (which you have so many times said women shouldn’t do) and all hell break loose.

Shellz says:

@SAN i was screaming at the tv last night smh. Shonda better flesh out some of these stories and not have it go too far left. ALSO can we please discuss Khandi Alexander’s face

FOR why does it look like that? SHe looks different. Like her years of playing a crackhead finally caught up with her in real life..

When did Kerry get “untouchable” status??????

:wtf:

MoniquetheGeek says:

until the show’s Winter hiatus
      _______________________________
      But… Shonda promised no winter break this time! I hope there is no break this season.

IsThisThingOn... says:

So now I’m thoroughly confused… and as convoluted as this story sounds, it’s not that interesting – yet. Part of the problem is that the loyal reader only “thinks she knows” the real story, yet she’s presented it to Sandra Rose as if she got it hot off the AP. “think:

SR
      Write thatho back and tell what we said :eek:

Zoe B. says:

:huh: Who would she really be with that she would be sooooooo ashamed of? He obviously is some kind of entertainer. Who just got divorced? :think: She does have a history of dating older white men though. This guy doesn’t fit. Could be true :coffee:

Just Looking says:

:offtopic: Did ya’ll talk about the Mayor of Toronto eating all the puzzy he wants at home, and he don’t have to eat it no where else.

:dead: :ghost:

Now he got a TV show.

He might be black mailing her now since he ain’t got no job. :think:

IsThisThingOn... says:

:thinking:

Just Looking says:

@Professor – :cell: Later?

Carrington says:

I could give you a list of celebrities that my connects in the industry confirm are gay, or bi – I went out with a homie who works for a celebrity and in this mansion there were so many celebrity men queening out with other men and female rappers and actresses dancing together.

I was so hurt! They had a soul train line and one black actor:singer sashayed. & Shante’d so marvelously that I can’t see him til this day without wanting to ask how much THIS beard cost…

I wonder if Kerry’s man is on that list.

cougar lover says:

:offtopic:

who the heck is this trisha goddard, and how much sex did she have with maury to get a show. Also, why is there a paternity court? Aint that what Maury for??

Y’all reaching with this reader :lol:

why is there a paternity court?

Man, they said some nigga was on there with like 6 kids and he wasn’t the dad of nair one!

:ha: :haha:

@Shellz, a lot transpired on that epi. I would say Alexander looks like that since she’s hidden away all these years. They ruthless

Hershey says:

Hrm, the font of said loyal reader could be Sandra’s :thinking: :lol: tryna bismerch Kerry’s good white man loving name

____

She been locked away for 20yrs. Thats what I expected her to look like.

cougar lover says:

Aye bruh

they was throwing shoes at each other yesterday, then some dude almost got ran up on while he was on the stand. That show doesn’t make any sense, taking viewers away from maury…smh

Smonae says:

GA :kiss: my purty bish :happy:

it’s not that interesting – yet.

I love Kerry and I’m over here comatose off this dumb chit. :yawn:

Zoe :yes:

@COUGAR
      “Aye bruh

I do love me some Maury! :yes:
      I haven’t watched a full episode of this Paternity Court tho.
      :think:

Shellz says:

oh OTB AND SAN Oh ok. So yall think its make up for the show? Ok gotcha thanks for answering. I thought that was her real face. it looks real tight :rofl:

IsThisThingOn... says:

Just Looking says:

______________________________________

And the media reporting his crack-induced antics with a straight face. Yet when Marion Barry got caught out there, the media took that opportunity to completely tear down everything he had ever done. (Not supporting ANYONE’S use of crack, but they seem to be a bit restrained in their coverage of this piglet for some reason…)

I thought that was her real face. it looks real tight :rofl:

Well, I watch her on CSI too. She looks “her age” on there and she looked drugged out/crazy on Scandal. :shrug:

Smonae says:

Shellz I aint gone lie when she turned around I jumped
      :shocked: me looking at the tv like :wtf: is that :hahaha:

Ty says:

One of the other blogs says she was really married to someone on the 49ers team :pc:

@OTB
      “I love Kerry and I’m over here comatose off this dumb chit. ”
      _________________________
      :jack: <<<to ur face

:yahoo: "WAKE UP!!"

I was hoping its cause the Mayor is a canuck and not a yank. :| *takes the blue pill ..again*

cougar lover says:

its pretty stupid, a good majority of them we just hood rat chicks getting praise for being whores. Simply because the man didn’t step up immediately, when she slept with 3-4 niccas around the same time :hahaha:

cougar lover says:

*were

Really. :blink: You need to eat less Applebee’s and lay off that monsanto True Moo and eat more fresh fruits and veggies. *Bey stank face* How your wife deal with that fonky ass spunk. *plugs nose*

@TY
      “One of the other blogs says she was really married to someone on the 49ers team ”
      I told yall she was phuckin a whole nother player on the Niners and then up and married this nigga in like 2 weeks!

1. I think she cheated on the other Niner
      2. That nigga Nnamdi Asomugha blew her back out
      3. She left that other nigga for Nnamdi Asomugha.
      4. The other dude is a better football player
      5. It created animosity in the locker room so Nnamdi Asomugha had to go

That’s exactly how the chit played out! :yes:

:cell: why would her “real” husband go for this?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:newpost:

@OTB
      “Really. You need to eat less Applebee’s and lay off that monsanto True Moo and eat more fresh fruits and veggies. *Bey stank face* How your wife deal with that fonky ass spunk. *plugs nose*”
      ________

:nono:
      I drink water only and eat fruits all day!
      Let me give you some more so you can smell it one more time :jack:

Just Looking says:

Don Lemon was two seconds from saying get the fugg out of here. The face he made was PRICELESS

rjk8 says:

Why would a team cut a $60 million dollar player who isn’t injured? :coffee:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Why aren’t they ever seen in public together? :coffee:

IsThisThingOn... says:

“I love Kerry and I’m over here comatose off this dumb chit.”

___________________________

Right! And I love a good mystery too, but this item ain’t titillating my inner Sherlock. :shrug:

4. The other dude is a better football player
      But he a sucker ass nigga. Oh ok. :eyeroll:

I cant believe the internet…scratch. Yes I can. :no: Yall believed Lamar was smoking crack. You believe Kim dont wear weave. :no: Carry on. :tea: Sounds like she got Bey’s publicist.

IsThisThingOn... says:

:waiting: for @Carrington’s list…

monique216 says:

Yeah, ummm hmmm…. :coffee:

Shellz says:

@Smonae :rofl: see me and you here eye to eye

IsThisThingOn... says:

If they can stretch across the pond to rave about Sarkozy’s old plain looking, cigar-voiced wife, while only reluctantly acknowledging First Lady Obama’s style by attributing it to Jackie Kennedy-Onassis, they can shift their gaze a bit to the north and give us the backstory on this unstoppable train wreck.

IsThisThingOn... says:

“Mayor Marion Berry just was on CNN with Don Lemon, a couple of months back and said “still to this day he don’t know what was in that pipe, they will not give me the lab results”

That’s funny in every sense of the word, considering the little known fact that young Marion Barry was only a few credits shy of earning his doctorate in chemistry before he became a civil rights advocate.