Kanye West Called For a Boycott of Louis Vuitton And Failed Miserably

Kanye West Looks Glum As He Leaves His Apartment

Rap producer Kanye West’s war with high end luggage make Louis Vuitton took a strange turn when the narcissistic rapper told his fans to boycott the designer label until after the holidays.

West, 36, made the pompous request during a radio interview. He obviously thought his words held power to bring the French fashion house to its knees. The only problem is Louis Vuitton’s upper crust clientele don’t even know who Kanye is.

After Kanye West told people to not buy any Louis Vuitton until after January the company took action and sent an e-mail to their best customers who responded in a huge way. The company says that sales surged yesterday and when final numbers come in that a new record was set for online sales and that customers responded to the attack by Kanye by coming to the brand for the first time and there were many small transactions by people who wanted to show their support for anything that is anti-Kanye.

Kanye got his feelings hurt when the fashion director of Louis Vuitton couldn’t find the time to spend with the whiner so Kanye wanted every one in the world to see how powerful he thinks he is and went on a NYC radio station to tell listeners to not buy Louis Vuitton until after the holidays. This shows that Kanye isn’t as powerful as he thinks he is and that people hate him with a passion and are willing to spend money because they dislike him so much. Source

Listen to the audio of the interview with MTV’s Sway below (thanks MisTaken).

• Marc Jacobs’ Boyfriend Dumps Him Via Instagram
  • Barack Obama Doesn’t Like Jackasses
  • Celebrity Style: Kanye West Wearing Pyrex Vision, SHOWstudio Hoodie, NIKE, and Louis Vuitton
  • Louis Vuitton Giveaways Contest WINNERS!
  • Photo: Splash News Online

128 Responses to “Kanye West Called For a Boycott of Louis Vuitton And Failed Miserably”

KayCeiSoul says:

We done talked his Jordache commercial lookin’ video makin’ azz up.
      DAYUM! :mad:

CALI CHA says:

LET KANYE BE GREAT :hide: :thankyou:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I want Donda to have a come to Jesus meeting with Jesus about Kanye azz because he needs Jesus.

CALI CHA says:

@KAY… NORTHERN STAR DADDY CUH’LEAN THO!

lilmisscandid says:

i watched the video on YT this AM and i dont think that he was literally telling people not to shop there, i think he was using the store as an example to say that if he wanted to he could put out a message to the young people who are his audience not to shop there. his answer was in refernce to why the head (or some other important someone) at LV should take a meeting with him…

:ha: :haha: you (signs says) >>> :lame:

KayCeiSoul says:

He just remind me of that dog on Son of Sam…
      “Iwantyoutogooutandkillll….KILLLLLLL!”

Just random than a mofo, for no angry azz reason at all. :rolleyes:

Come back to us Kanye *RickJames/DaveChapellefingerbeckoning*

SOTHERNGRL says:

:rofl: It sounds like you’re calling for Kanye’s sudden demise.

i think i like his mixture of texture and fabrics but im not sure :thinking:

he got the whole dam farm on.

:crying: half of my comment posted :sad:

KayCeiSoul says:

Oh Cha – HE STAY CLEAN. Never would I come for his attire. He mighta wore those moose leather pants for a month of Sunday’s straight, but dude has fly fashion. :yes:

He just crazuh than a betsybug. :shrug:

Kanya your style is different but not hot :nono: you are where you need to be in your fashion line :nono: no where

SOTHERNGRL says:

lilmisscandid says:

———————–
      Whatever he was attempting to do he failed miserably. He needs to realize LV was here before him and will be here long after no one knows who he is.

SOTHERNGRL says:

Way before him and way after him. :coffee:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

am listening to Kanye :wails: He said he spent 13 million of his own money….
      He told Sway he ain’t Ralph tho.. He said he wasn’t on his level…
      He didn’t try it Charlamagne though. He was all :grin: with them. Sway got PIST. He said he is asking him questions because he doesn’t understand him. Ye TURNED up on him saying we all slaves. I ain’t no SLAVE :nono:
      He might be dead by tomorrow. Auntie post on him :rules:
      _________
      Clearly I wrote this downstairs in a left for dead post :lol:

SOTHERNGRL says:

:nono: @Sandra I just feel like since she up in heaven where the main man is she need to talk to him about the direction her child has taken. He didnt use to be such a :lame: azzhole.

________________________
      Kim. He is hurting YOUR brand :lol: Kris will call him crazy soon. He will be on :snort: soon like Lam Lam

this is a fool chile ….. and to think people is praising this fools action :nono: no suh !!!! :stop: no suh

Taken his take down will be epic :trophy: and he is setting his self up

SOTHERNGRL says:

He said he spent 13 million of his own money….
      —————————-
      Ummm Sir why on Gods green earth would you do such a thang. North is gonna need that money.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

He might be dead by tomorrow. Auntie post on him

Link please. I don’t know what video you’re talking about.

MsB2u says:

:rolleyes: kanye please have a seat no one is paying you any attention

CALI CHA says:

IMA BE 36 IN 10 DAYS :crying: Where has the time gone!

Charlamene dude is going in :rofl: and then Kanya went off on Sway :hahaha:

How can you POSSIBLY be mean to SWAY of all people though? FOR REAL? Wow ‘Ye. :sad:

KayCeiSoul says:

But that Jean Nate’/ Jordache music video though. :no:

I want him and Kim to realize that together they are likened unto a popcornball during Halloween. You know they’re gonna keep coming but you don’t want them in your bag.

This is going to end badly. :wail:

I give Kanye 2 years :no: and he is out of there :nun: JB has spoken

Ty says:

Charlamene dude is going in
      :yes: and I cant even stand his roll on deodorant head azz

IMA BE 36 IN 10 DAYS Where has the time gone
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      DONT be crine! 36 is sessi out this bish!

1977 stand up :yahoo:

We still pretty <<< Kimbella voice.

SOTHERNGRL says:

How can you POSSIBLY be mean to SWAY of all people though? FOR REAL? Wow ‘Ye.
      +++++++++++++
      Cause he mean Dub. Look at his mouth that is the mouth of a mean person.

Chile Sway dropped the F bomb :eek: I never heard him cuss but he was like :stop: what the fawk yo :huh:

KayCeiSoul says:

Cause he mean Dub. Look at his mouth that is the mouth of a mean person.

***********************************

Like I said downsturs….the mouf of a blackmoufdog. :yes:

Jean Nate’
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I die everytime yall bring Jean Nate’ the hail up. Like yesterday.

After Bath Splash.

:ghost:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Kanye’s Rant: YOU AIN’T GOT THE ANSWERS!!!!!!!
      :crying1:
      This is now my new saying. This takes the place of SETTLE DOWN.
      That is so 3:58 EST on 11/26/2013 :rolleyes: :lol:

This sway interview must’ve been after the breakfast club interview :hahaha:

KayCeiSoul says:

But Dubb, that glaze over that video REEKS of Jean Nate’ and Windsong.

IsThisThingOn... says:

Lawd… :facepalm:

Chile Sway dropped the F bomb I never heard him cuss but he was like what the fawk yo

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      He had bruhva SWAY so mad that he was CUSSIN??? :no:

Imma listen to this when I get home.

Ty says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

and they were friends before Ye got on :huh:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Kanye’s Rant: YOU AIN’T GOT THE ANSWERS!!!!!!!
      :crying1:
      This is now my new saying. This takes the place of SETTLE DOWN.

Stop :mad: YOU AIN’T GOT THE ANSWERS :rules:

Miany says:

An African-American teen told Local 6 she faces expulsion because administrators at her private school want her to cut and shape her hair.
      Vanessa VanDyke said she was given one week to decide to whether cut her hair or leave Faith Christian Academy in Orlando, a school she’s been going to since the third gradeGirl faces expulsion over “natural hair”
      But for now, she and her mother do not plan to change her hair because it is part of the 12-year-old’s identity. But her natural hair style comes with a cost.

“It says that I’m unique,” said VanDyke. “First of all, it’s puffy and I like it that way. I know people will tease me about it because it’s not straight. I don’t fit in.”

VanDyke said that first the teasing from other students, but now, school leaders seem to be singling her out for her appearance.

Faith Christian Academy has a dress code and rules against how students can wear their hair. The student handbook reads: “Hair must be a natural color and must not be a distraction,” and goes on to state examples that include, but are not limited to, mohawks, shaved designs and rat tails.

“A distraction to one person is not a distraction to another,” said VanDyke’s mother, Sabrina Kent. “You can have a kid come in with pimples on his face. Are you going to call that a distraction?”

VanDyke said she’s had her large, natural hair all year long, but it only became an issue after the family complained about students teasing her about her hair.

“There have been bullies in the school,” said Kent. “There have been people teasing her about her hair, and it seems to me that they’re blaming her.”

“I’m depressed about leaving my friends and people that I’ve known for a while, but I’d rather have that than the principals and administrators picking on me and saying that I should change my hair,” said VanDyke.

“I’m going to fight for my daughter,” Kent said. “If she wants her hair like that, she will keep her hair like that. There are people out there who may think that natural hair is not appropriate. She is beautiful the way she is.”

School administrators responded to an email asking about the issue, but did not provide any answers to questions.

^^^ fuggery…. :rolleyes:
      :waves: heyyy yalll

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I am waiting on ‘Ye to go in on Kim and lose his shizz. He is going to snap on here and she is going to be running around the house :bite: She is going to call TMZ on him so fast.
      Kanye ended up apologizing like a lil simp “I love you man I’m sorry. I mean I sat in Paris.. I invested my money… I ain’t trying to disrespect you” :no:

MissHarlem says:

TAKEN you left me fo dead downstairs :chase:

A.J. says:

:dead: @ upper crust clientele :rofl:

LMFAO :rofl: chile when this fool gets to yelling the way he yells is hilarious :rofl: :rofl: :hahaha:

Miany says:

I wanna hear this interview… WHERE AT????
      :hi: Hey Sandra… sorry for the long post before…I just hate bullies, especially bullies with power.
      Can you get us some audio of Kanye gettin buck and Sway sayin :wtf: pleaaaaase and thank you

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

and I cant even stand his roll on deodorant head azz
      Bye Ashy :rofl:

This sway interview must’ve been after the breakfast club interview

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      THIS is how I KNOW this fawka is bipolar. He was on Russ Parr FRIDAY…WITHOUT incident.

TAKEN you left me fo dead downstairs :chase:
      nerp. I said new post :grin: didn’t I? :lol: I was dead first. So then I came back to save you and Dub…
      Call me TESUS….

CALI CHA says:

IMA BE 36 IN 10 DAYS Where has the time gone
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      DONT be crine! 36 is sessi out this bish!

1977 stand up :yahoo:

We still pretty <<< Kimbella voice.

GOTS THAT RIGHT… :bounce: still perky :grill:

He go’s in ain’t nobody got time for all that yelling and shyt :hahaha: ninjas like him need to they head knocked clean off :box: Kanya is a damn fool

This sway interview must’ve been after the breakfast club interview
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yep he is bipolar :yes: some kind of identity disorder smh!!!

Kanye’s Rant: YOU AIN’T GOT THE ANSWERS!!!!!!!

This is now my new saying. This takes the place of SETTLE DOWN.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Imma add in before I SMOOSH your ays.

You aint got all the answers!
      SETTLE DOWN.
      Before you get SMOOSHED!

HOW SWAY???
      YOU AIN’T GOT THE ANSWERS MAN!!
      YOU AIN’T GOT THE ANSWERS!!
      YOU AIN’T BEEN DOING THE EDUCATION!!!
      YOU AIN’T SPENT 13 MILLION OF YOUR OWN MONEY TRYING TO EMPOWER YOURSELF!!!!
      IT AIN’T RALPH THO!!
      IT AIN’T RALPH LEVEL!
      WHAT’S THE NAME OF YOUR LABEL???
      YOU DON’T GOT THE ANSWERS!!
      I JUST TOLD YOU I LOST THE MONEY CAUSE I AIN’T HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE
      :wails: :cry: :crying1:
      Sway said hol the F up :huh:

Sway say Ion give a fawkkkkk :mad: I’m trying to have a civilized conversation :rofl:

Imma add in before I SMOOSH your ays

I have listened to this interview 5 times. I am weak :ghost:

I’m telling ya Kris is taking all this in :yes: in her ain’t shyt stash ……. :tea:

Thanks MisTaken. :)

Ty says:

Eve mad Adam eat the apple then it was illegal to be naked :huh:

:wtf: is he talking about :shrug:

A.J. says:

That interview is hilar!!!! :rofl:

Ty says:

oh so he mad cause LV gave him a deal last year and took it back :coffee:

EYE AM LISTENING…. :eek:

You aint been doing the education……………………….

sosfjlsjslsflmslmsklmkmsfkkkkkkkkkkm;

It aint Raff though. It aint Raff level

:crying1: << big ugly tears

Thanks MisTaken.
      by Sandra Rose on Nov 26, 2013 at 4:12 pm
      ——————
      You are welcome : hugs:

MissHarlem says:

TAKEN you did but now when I walk on leaves Im gonna think of Dutchess crusty ass lips. I slay myself :lol:

On Hot97 yesterday morning when Ye said that he single handly brought back Jordans I was DONE. I mean if he said he brought back Fila then by all means brag boo boo but dude said JORDANS :no: pray for him

Miany says:

Kanye… he sounds like he’s freaking out for the nothing
      GO grieve dude. Take some time off and go deal with your grief…Dude sounds broken
      Kanye too sensitive :(

It aint no hole up…aint no hole up.

:ghost:

I aint trying to embarrass yall…this industry…that I am trying to get into…aint NOBODY BROKE DOWN…

what is this dude tawkin BOUTTTTTTTTTT. And then bring up the French Revolution and HARRIET TUBMAN. I HATE this foo.

A.J. says:

Eve mad Adam eat the apple then it was illegal to be naked :huh:

:wtf: is he talking about :shrug:
      And the movie Glory and Harriet Tubman, nigga stfu stupid ass!!

KayCeiSoul says:

Trust and baleeve Kris and Associates have already had a discussion at the dinner table about Ye’s outbursts. They’re coming up with some type of defamation mechanism as we speak. They sat Lamar’s azz DOWN, you hurh me? :coffee:

Harlem I swear dem lips :nono:
      About to get on my car and listen to Kanye again :hahaha:

That interview is hilar!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      its sad to me. Cause it is obvious he is DEE FUGGIN STURBED. :no: Even Stevie Wonder can see it…cause at the end of the DAY the fabulous Mr. Wonder has EARS.

MissHarlem says:

:rofl: I fonted handly. Ah well aint no fixing chit over here

Ty says:

Eve mad Adam eat the apple then it was illegal to be naked :huh:
      :wtf: is he talking about

Chile I get what he is saying but lawd be a study bible for this fool :tea:

Illegal to be naked KILT me. He was like duh it’s in the bible :blink:

Miany says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      I’m telling ya Kris is taking all this in in her ain’t shyt stash …….
      ^^^^ :cosign: Oh she gone use all this for Kim to kick Ye to the curve ONCEEEE Kim gets her star (or once they realize Ye aint the one to help her get a star)… this man done foreshadowed his whole life with K clan. “gold digger” then the all of the lights where he said his baby “mama, grandmama alll mad at him” … :no:

That interview is hilar!!!!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

MissHarlem says:

cause at the end of the DAY the fabulous Mr. Wonder has EARS.

:rofl: *puts on INTENSE* BYE ASHY IM OVER YOU TUHDAY :chase:

Ty says:

He said he wants to be an combo of Steve Jobs, Michaelangelo, and Walt Disney :facepalm:

A.J. says:

Thanks Sandra for posting the link! You are the best!

Illegal to be naked KILT me. He was like duh it’s in the bible :blink:

and then added I’m a Christian :facepalm: as if our rep aint fugged enough chile

MissHarlem says:

Illegal to be naked KILT me. He was like duh it’s in the bible

:huh: is this dude aware of the cum bucket he inpregnated

ayCeiSoul says:

:preach:

I am just saying anybody can hear how loony toony this cat is. I mean just OUT THERE. Like he on some mushrooms or something. Fugg wrong with him?

MissHarlem says:

Illegal to be naked KILT me. He was like duh it’s in the bible
      :huh: is this dude aware of the cum bucket he inpregnated

:rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: I told ya that is a damn fool I give em 2 yrs :rofl: dude is cray !

Bigbadwolf says:

Kanye should just :tape: stay at home and :hide: Lay low for a bit and enjoy his daughter cause after Kim leaves you, Kris is going to put a restraining order on his “misunderstood” azz.

IsThisThingOn... says:

Eve mad Adam eat the apple then it was illegal to be naked

:wtf: is he talking about

_________________________________

So is he Adam and Kim is Eve (and who’s the serpent)???

MissHarlem says:

I still cant get over him saying he brought back JORDANS. Lawd Hesus and he was DEAD ASS. I chocked on my damn wake and bake listening to that bullchit. I cant listen to this one bc its just as cray from what yall fonting

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Koon-ye Mess is just upset because no one takes him serious any longer. He is trying to promote Kim above the ranks of Hollyweird Wh*re (she is gorgeous nonetheless) so they can be seen as the IT Couple. Right now, they are seen as Misfits and that grates on his nerves something serious. His bi-polar rants are becoming legendary!

He’s such a dumb a.s.s, I’ll be happy when his concerts/performances/shows stop selling tickets.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Dub you say his crazy is showing :lol:

Buttercup says:

I heard half of his Breakfast Club interview, and I can understand what (I think) he is trying to say: 1470 billionaires control the world and only 7 are black. Ye thinks that because they have money, they have power. His solution is to acquire the same wealth so that he can have the power to free those who are mentally enslaved to “the man.”

“If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough.” -Ellen Johnson Sirleaf

*Encouraging :hug: a parent gives his or her child*

SOTHERNGRL says:

He said he wants to be an combo of Steve Jobs, Michaelangelo, and Walt Disney
      **************
      That’s just too much for one person to try to be. no wonder you losing yo damn mind.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

KEEP hollin he not a slave to this or that. Nukka bout to MARRY INTO SLAVERY and dont eem KNOW IT :no:

Miany says:

Kanye let his emotions fugg him over. Said all that but STILL didn’t explain what happened with his clothing line idea. Like is it stalled or did they take the 13 million and say fugg it???

The man aint crazy tho…them metaphors still come to him. Yall seen him bring up ALL TYPES of examples of “arguments” throughout history… Adam beefed with Eve bout an apple, Harriet Tubman beefin bout underground railroad routes, etc :tea:

MissHarlem says:

ISTHIS ummm duh he is adam Kim is Jezebel and Kris is the serpent. Everyone knows that *Phaedra voice*

Dub you say his crazy is showing

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      What my daggone auntie would say. Your crazy showing baby…try to cover it with something. Zip your coat up! I mean just wow. I am like yall. I done listened to this shat 4 times now. I am still blown away.

Its mental :tea: this goes deeper than emotion, for some reason he thinks the entire planet is against him :no:

Kanye West Rants About Lenny Kravitz During MSG Concert — NOT Knowing He’s In The Crowd!
      :rofl: Lemme read this :hahaha:

Ye TURNED up on him saying we all slaves. I ain’t no SLAVE :nono:
      ————
      :tea:

CALI CHA says:

:wave: @ Buttercup

Can you adopt me :pray:

SOTHERNGRL says:

November 26, 2013 at 4:26 pm
      (((((
      You explained this so well.

Ty says:

Listening to the Sway interview now and he did eventually apologize but I’ve never heard Sway get amped up. Ye is mad cause he is lost money in the fashion industry and LV took his deal they gave him :coffee:

Miany says:

Some of the smartest people are touched in the brains :tea: you can be smart as hell and dumb as hell at the same time ….. and IMO that’s the worse fool of them all

MissHarlem says:

The message was not lost on any of us however the delivery is just as important and in most cases even more important. Valid or not Ye has to use his words better and realize that he NEEDS to confide in someone and start grieving.

West called himself a “modern day poet,” and the “No.?1 rock star on the planet,” before paying backhanded homage to the rocker.

“There wouldn’t be no song called ‘N****s in Paris’ without Lenny Kravitz, because he was the first n**** in Paris,” West said. “Lenny has the best taste and the dopest crib in Paris. He designs furniture and he had been working on a clothing line for a long time. I said, ‘Wait a second, I’ve got a dream of doing a clothing line.’

“You know what the billionaires told me while I was in Paris? They said Lenny wanted the same thing, like it was a joke … there wouldn’t be no Kanye West if it wasn’t for Lenny Kravitz. The only difference is I turn up on those n****s, I don’t give a [bleep] about looking cool or being cool, and this is no disrespect to Lenny.”

In what might have been a touch of jealousy on West’s part, he asked the crowd, “Have you heard anyone talk [bleep] about Lenny Kravitz?

“He’s a nice guy, he’s so well-mannered. I envy people who are extremely likable, I’m like, ‘Damn, I wish I could be likable like that.’”

Kravitz was heard saying, “He doesn’t know I’m here,” the NY Post reported.

@NikkeMinxx says:

I listened to Ye’s interview with the Hot 97 (?, :shrug: Charlemagne an’em) twice and am still confused as schidt…

OHHHHHHHHH but if you need one of them laughs that makes you pause a video because you realize you just hollered at your desk or tears are rolling becasue you tryna hold the laughs in, I imploreyou to watch Webbie’s interview from last week…. #TML

Buttercup says:

CALI CHA says:

:wave: @ Buttercup
      Can you adopt me :pray:
      ===============
      I don’t cook on the weekends, so if you don’t mind eating out for 2 days, OF COURSE :love:

Ty says:

_________
      he definitely has a point but his approach is all wrong :smack: The fashion industry got your azz because u were naïve no different then the record industry. He thought because he was the Louis Vuitton Don, they would cut him a piece of their wealth :nono:

Its his own fault he didn’t school himself before throwing away $13 mil. The slave comments is in reference to mind control and us adapting to our surroundings :coffee:

@NikkeMinxx says:

*where’s the Gap ad from before I hit submit? Denm tunic was kinda cute*

What’s that he wearing up top…Rabbit? :tea:

Bigbadwolf says:

I’m like, ‘Damn, I wish I could be likable like that.’”
      That proves that he just tired of not being liked for being himself and he doesn’t want to change. He’s going to start being well-mannered again if he wants them to take him seriously

Bigbadwolf says:

I’m like, ‘Damn, I wish I could be likable like that.’”
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      Thats lost, people realized he’s a joke when he started messing with KiMMode

Buttercup says:

Ty says:
      he definitely has a point but his approach is all wrong
      ==============
      That’s where my train of thought was going. He has a point, but his solution of accumulating money isn’t going to help. Rich people aren’t powerful. Wealthy people definitely have the opportunity to be powerful.

:newpost:

A.J. says:

Some arguments with Harriet Tubman..let’s go this way..let’s go that way.. :dead:

Miany says:

THis reminds me of the wire…when Stringer Bell thought he could run transition from being a dope boy to a politician… The politician lead him on, took his money then at the last minute told him the plans fell through and all the money was gone “that’s the way it is in politics”……
      Yeah… someone greased yeezy up, fluffed his head, let him design and sell clothes on their behalf then tell him “he can’t get royalties” and back out of his deals…yeah they took Yeezy’s lil LV deal and told him “that’s the way it is in politics”
      :thinking: Last I heard, Donda was his business manager…yall think she woulda let this go down?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

*raises hand* my name is Taken and I have listened to the Kanye rant 5 times at work and 3 times in my car :crying1: I am addicted

Ty says:

_________
      :cosign:

IsThisThingOn... says:

Miany says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      I’m telling ya Kris is taking all this in in her ain’t shyt stash …….
      ^^^^ Oh she gone use all this for Kim to kick Ye to the curve ONCEEEE Kim gets her star (or once they realize Ye aint the one to help her get a star)… this man done foreshadowed his whole life with K clan. “gold digger” then the all of the lights where he said his baby “mama, grandmama alll mad at him” …

_____________________________

^^^^THIS!^^^

His song “Spaceship” also

Chi state of mind
      Lost my momma, lost my mind

VDot says:

I’m listening to Charlamange and Kanye’s interview now. I like Kanye. With his crazy azz. I liked Charlamange’s questions too. :yes:

IsThisThingOn... says:

MissHarlem says:

___________________________

You not eem gon let Kim be Eve though? :no:
      Oh, okay. :rofl:
      (I sooooo didn’t wanna talk about nobody mama – Kris is such a ‘nothing’ compared to the likes of Dr. Donda) :no:

ThatgirlJD says:

At Yeezy’s request…I will no longer be carrying my knock off LV bag….SMH