More Trouble in Paradise for Kerry Washington and Nnambdi?

Kerry Washington may not be married

The last time we visited the subject of Kerry Washington’s suspicious marriage to unemployed footballer Nnamdi Asomugha, rumor had it that Washington was allegedly being blackmailed by Asomugha, who was unceremoniously booted off the San Francisco 49ers team.

Now comes word that Asomugha is complaining bitterly that the ‘Scandal’ actress spends way too much time on her career while he sits at home thumbing through the wanted ads.

Washington is pregnant with Asomugha’s spawn. But the fact that Washington and Asomugha are never seen together in public fuels rumors that their marriage is a smoke screen.

From The National Enquirer:

“Nnamdi is complaining [Kerry] has time to promote her TV show, business ventures and charities, but she rarely spares an evening to be home with him.”

According to the source Nnamdi said he is concerned that they are already growing apart.

“Instead of slowing down during her show’s Christmas hiatus, Kerry funneled her extra time into her fashion consultation business and her responsibilities as a creative consultant for Neutrogena cosmetics,” said the source.

“Kerry feels she can balance a public life and private life with Nnamdi and their baby,” said the source. “But Nnamdi is not convinced. They’ve had several blow-ups, and each time Kerry swears she’s going to slow down. “But in the end she may lose something that doesn’t come along very often – a loving husband.”

• Is Kerry Washington Being Blackmailed By Her ‘Husband’?
  • Kerry Washington and Nnamdi Asomugha Are Legally Married
  • Did Kerry Washington and Ex-NFL Player Fake Their Marriage?
  • Miami Hotels to Evelyn and Chad: We Don’t Want Your Fake Wedding

371 Responses to “More Trouble in Paradise for Kerry Washington and Nnambdi?”

The Master Beta :D says:

Are there any pics of these two together too lazy to search

deedeegirl says:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen them together. Weird.

BoogieNites says:

“..said the source” :rolleyes: objection: speculation !!

If this is true, chile one monkey don’t stop no show chile… Kerry will be just fine and so will the chile :tea:

Wait,.. this says the National Enquirer :tea:

BoogieNites says:

“the national enquirer” :rolleyes: objection: really tho !!

Caramel Rain says:

Dont sleep on the Nation Enqurier. They’ve broken some of the biggest stories ever ie John Edwards and Tiger Woods cheating scandal

Enquirer

LadieLeo says:

If it’s just a smoke screen then she won’t be losing anything in the end….

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Care I left you a soap recap downstairs.
      This couple… brings nothing to my fingertips… What’s my motivation??

LOL @ Leo. True.. So no she aint got no worries :lol:

This cracked me up :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I get being private but to me there is a difference between keeping things private and hiding. Seems like too much effort. I’d just be like nunya…
      #TEAMNOTFAMOUS so it’s easy to speak on it… lol

LadieLeo says:

Kenya did you find that Watermelon Pucker vodka? Yesterday I had a margarita with habanero infused tequilla and watermelon pucker, that bad boy was spicy and good all at the same time!

I just read somewhere that he is retiring :tea: honestly though this couple is very private :shrugs: so with that being said folks could be just saying stuff ….

MisTaken, Your write up is funny. You really dnt like Quinn do you? :lol:

That sounds like a major heart burn :hide: :eek:

@SANDRA

He will be going into acting.

Oh, he is 32 years old (still young enough to play).

Roc says:

Well, if he ain’t got no job he need to be following behind her carrying her purse and shut the fugg up. :coffee:

:yes:

… she was phucking with another player but he “stole” her. :rofl: That is even funny to type…

:claps: Good for him. What is he the back up back up punt holder :popcorn:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

If a couple is too public they’re labeled attention whores if they’re private their relationship is suspect or fake :huh: lose/lose :shrug:

I need to hit this grocery store before I pick up the lil one :tea:

Caramel Rain says:

@ Ladie, I did. I couldnt find it at the ABC store (state store) so I went to tha Yangs and they had it. I bought the Watermelon and Blue Curacao. It was much too sweet so I added seltzer and extra vodka b/c I wasnt getting a strong enough buzz. I like.

thanks for the suggestion. Me likey a lot. I didnt like the Blue tho.

says:

:stop: the madness! i need receipts :rules:
      looking fwd to seeing KW’s lil one :love:

just got byke from lunch, what i miss? :popcorn:

IsThisThingOn... says:

:huh: …but one of your loyal readers already ‘broke’ the story that Nnambdi was blackmailing Kerry and her “real” husband (and baby favah) because they had hooked up before said husband was divorced???? not to mention that Kerry was supposedly a “beard” for Nnambdi. :smack:

So why would Nnambdi really care what she’s doing?

Doing too much… :no:

That sounds like a major heart burn

*****************************
      I didn’t have heartburn but I ain’t want another drink, that’s for dang sure.

LadieLeo says:

If it’s just a smoke screen then she won’t be losing anything in the end….

true :tea:

habanero infused tequilla
      *********
      Is this made by 1800?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Care: No I really don’t like Quinn. I don’t like schemers. Or people all in somebody else business for their own benefit. Old hateful hoe :cuss:

@MISTAKEN
      “he announced his “retirement” from the NFL today and signed a ceremonious contract with the Raiders to officially retire as a Raider.
      Good for him. What is he the back up back up punt holder

It’s a “one day contract.” So it prolly just says “football player” or has his old posistion of “Cornerback.”

He is going into acting now. What a coincidence…

Roc says:

__________________________

:blink:

So harsh though :rofl:

That sounds like a major heart burn

*****************************
      I didn’t have heartburn but I ain’t want another drink, that’s for dang sure.

**********
      :shocked: you?!

Blanche Devereaux says:

This story has too many layers for me :no:

BoogieNites says:

Caramel, but that’s 2 stories out of likea milli :huh: albeit, 2 huge stories.. still not gettn the reputable publication nod tho. :thinking: i cant call it :shrugs: hahaa

Caramel Rain says:

thanks for the suggestion. Me likey a lot. I didnt like the Blue tho.

**********************
      We have ABC here too. Now ion know much about blue curacao at the house, I’ve had it in drinks when I’m out. The watermelon pucker is sweet that’s why you have to use seltzer or club soda to numb it down. But now this vodka is like 80 proof so you shouldn’t need to add more vodka to it.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

My phone keeps buzzin and I be like :typing: thinking it’s my gift card but no :ghost:

That sounds like a major heart burn

*****************************
      I didn’t have heartburn but I ain’t want another drink, that’s for dang sure.

**********
      you?!

******************************
      It was my 3rd drink in about 2 hours so yeah I was done….judge me ion care.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@SANDRA

He will be going into acting.

Oh, he is 32 years old (still young enough to play)

EYE :heart: u had a querstion the other day? :hug:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

If a couple is too public they’re labeled attention whores if they’re private their relationship is suspect or fake lose/lose

Exactly! Fugg ‘em :coffee:

habanero infused tequilla
      *********
      Is this made by 1800?

******************************
      Nope it’s tequilla soaked in habaneros right there in the restaurant, it’s a house blend.

Eye of Heart says:

@Fay, I thank I was gone ask you why I ain’t get my welcome byke packet when you was handing out all the welcome packets. :waiting:

Smonae says:

Welp he shouldnt be broke he got 25 mil from the Eagles and those mil+ contracts should be enuogh to tide him over til his next venture :coffee:

says:

ppl are so confusing i tell ya :angry:

Caramel Rain says:

BoogieNites :rofl: I didnt say it’s a reputable source. I’d take their stories with a grain of salt. Just like Star Mag

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

He is going into acting now. What a coincidence
      _____________________________
      :lol: I am sure him and Lips talked about this before they married. It’s no surprise. Dude was trying to get outta there before he ended up with egg scrambled brains :eggs:

Eye of Heart says:

@Smonae, was it $25 mil guaranteed? :thinking: You know them NFL contracts are waaayy dif than other sports.

Blanche Devereaux says:

:offtopic: I falls asleep at my desk…I wake up…this dude is hovering by my door staring :cuss: I hate when people do that.

@MISTAKEN
      “He is going into acting now. What a coincidence
      _____________________________

Yeah, I’m a Niners fan, and he played like he wanted to be an actor those few games with us.

3 games, 2 tackles….

GTFOH! :mad:

MEE TOO…..AND CAN I GET A HOT TUB :yahoo:

MissHarlem says:

IDC either way but if its true MAN the fck up

@EYE
      “@Smonae, was it $25 mil guaranteed? You know them NFL contracts are waaayy dif than other sports.”

It was $60 million with $25 million guaranteed.

Folks FB & Instagram pages be telling on em :tea: #ByeFelicia

I am sure him and Lips :love:
      ============
      Blanche, tell that mug if’n he took your pic, its on! For real! That’s against the law if’n you have a med issue :D

Smonae says:

Eye of Heart it was a 60 mil contract, but he got 25 before the released him

******************************
      It was my 3rd drink in about 2 hours so yeah I was done….judge me ion care
      **********
      Leo, no judgement here. That’s not bad actually. 3 drinks in 2hrs…
      80% proof doesnt do it for me unless Im chugging. Captain Morgan makes a delicious 100 proof Rum..

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@EYE

It was $60 million with $25 million guaranteed.

Ohhh ok. I’m not a football fan at all but I’ve read about how those contracts work.

BayouBoy says:

MEE TOO…..AND CAN I GET A HOT TUB

*************************

We getting hotubs rounst here?! :thankyou:

Smonae says:

Blanche Devereaux says:

I falls asleep at my desk…I wake up…this dude is hovering by my door staring I hate when people do that.
      ———————-
      Chicks be going afta them football players when baseball is were its at.

Won’t you 5 hrs late cause you over slept tho? :rofl:

******************************
      It was my 3rd drink in about 2 hours so yeah I was done….judge me ion care
      **********
      Leo, no judgement here. That’s not bad actually. 3 drinks in 2hrs…

********************
      When I was Aruba all the drinks were made with this 110 proof something and tasted just like punch. Best vacay of my life!

Roc says:

@IsThisThingOn:

You think so? I mean, children don’t feed themselves. Somebody got to make the donuts. :shrug:

Folks FB & Instagram pages be telling on em :tea: #ByeFelicia

you shole is right, just because I dont post pictures of me surfboarding Mr Cha Cha dont mean we aint happy :nono: I also noticed people dont like to see happy, you will get more likes or comments when you post something ratchett vs when you post something positive :shrug:

:welcome: BayouBoy
      I reviewed your Welcome Packet this morning :tea:

@EYE

Yeah, them football contracts ain’t worth chit.
      :ha: :haha:

…………….

I think he likes me always giving me the eye and chit but I dont do creepers :no: You dont say nothin but you wanna watch me sleep :huh:

**************
      wow.. yea that sounds painful :lol: Ok. so you’re drinking OUT. Restuarant and bar drinks are expensive and most places like Chili’s dont use top shelf so I end up with massive headaches. Girl I was downing them $3 margarittas at Chili’s and they had my shoulders hurting. It was terrible.

I drink at the house and usually sip all day. Especially on Friday nite. And sleep in Saturdays just in time for church on Sunday. Judge if you must.

Blanche Devereaux says:

Won’t you 5 hrs late cause you over slept tho?

LOG THEE FCKKKKKKKKKKK OFFFFFFFFFF HEFFA RAT NOW YOU HEAR ME… :mad:

LadieLeo says:

Chicks be going afta them football players when baseball is were its at.

***********************
      Yeah baseball equates to longevity but they have 50 games per week and they boring as fawk!

What I do tho @Cha? :shrugs:

@SMONAE
      “Chicks be going afta them football players when baseball is were its at.”

BoogieNites says:

========================================================

well dayum, u skruggling (notypo) today, aint ya ?? :yawn:

Won’t you 5 hrs late cause you over slept tho
      *************
      hmm.. you did sleep late too.. You may need to get your thyroid checked out.

Blanche Devereaux says:

Won’t you 5 hrs late cause you over slept tho?
      ………………….

Haha yes. I have a problem I need like 10hrs or I dont feel right. I need my sleep thats why I could never work two jobs :nono:

Oh boy, there goes Kenya :rofl: :rofl:
      #ikidikid :hug:

——–
      :rofl: If this is the case, he is not a real man., but I won’t talk since this is all speculation. This is a new marriage

BoogieNites says:

:goodpost: that damn baseball $$$ so stoopid long smh smh

Blanche Devereaux says:

@Carmel My thyroid issues are all up in my family so thats probably a good idea. I’m always tired.

Caramel Rain says:

Aruba huh? Leo, I need real life friends like you. These broke bums done NEVER wanna go/can go places like that.

I think I feel the ground shaking agane :scared:

**************
      wow.. yea that sounds painful Ok. so you’re drinking OUT. Restuarant and bar drinks are expensive and most places like Chili’s dont use top shelf so I end up with massive headaches. Girl I was downing them $3 margarittas at Chili’s and they had my shoulders hurting. It was terrible.

*****************************
      at chilli’s I only drink that Presidente or whatever margarita so it’s top shelf. My main spot my bartender uses Absolut Citron but I drank at the house too…I likes to diversify my surroundings. But last night I was out to dinner with my Gew.

EL CHA CHA says:

@Iheart… YOU made me snork and shyt…That aint CUTE tho!

@Blanche…thats to much sleep mamas…8 should be good, yo iron low?

Who got a goiter on they neck? :eek: :eatme: <goiter neck

—————
      Tiiing :tea:

Blanche Devereaux says:

Won’t you 5 hrs late cause you over slept tho?
      ………………….

Gotcha :lol:

BayouBoy says:

Ahhh, thank you DTTS :thankyou:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

DTTS I was getting my Dubb-spector Gadget on checkin’ out homegirls sob story…. :tea:

Roc says:

Hey DTTS! :yahoo: He’s doing so good. He just left to spend the weekend with his dad. I’m missing him already. :crying:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

*scrolls up* I don’t see her in here so she means me. I thought we have joning somebody else. I was cracking jokes on myself and UEONO
      I was my own manufactured crisiS :crying1: :rofl:
      :ghost:

Folks FB & Instagram pages be telling on em #ByeFelicia

_________________________

Bingo! When she checks back in to see if you’ve written the check, send her the link to her FB and Instagram :tea:

***************************
      I took my first “grownup” vacay when I was 17 to the Bahamas, I think I was about 24 when I went to Aruba. I like to travel here and there when I save my coins. Hell at 11 my daughter has been to the Bahamas, Mexico, DC, Savannah, Atlanta, Daytona……this is a beautiful world folk need to see it.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Soror was she balling and living it up?

:chase: oh hush DTTS :hug:

@El Cha Cha yea it is. I need to do better

DTTS I was getting my Dubb-spector Gadget on checkin’ out homegirls sob story

Lying ass stankin bish..

Who got a goiter on they neck? :eek: :eatme: <goiter neck

YOU! ANd now look at what you've done *looks all around the floor*
      You broke the friggin Ground! :mad:

___________________________
      Show off :rolleyes: You are raising a narcissist. I been to Atlanta too so :stop: :lol:

You broke the friggin Ground
      I thought we were talking about Man’s wifey. She had the same picture but changed her name. That’s why I came in singing Sky High.
      I am dead…. :ghost:

Bahamas, Mexico, DC, Savannah, Atlanta, Daytona……
      ————
      :nun:

WHO sobbing? Not slobbin :nono: THAT would be MsHubbaHubba :ha:

BayouBoy says:

***************************

*******************************
      Kudos to you, pretty lady. You’ve got a fortunate daughter as well. I’ve been a few places, but believe me THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

___________________________________

It can happen… :tea: :kona:

@El Cha Cha yea it is. I need to do better

:yes: Please…take care of yourself! :thumbsup:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Folks gon learn about flossing on social media then beggin for handouts :tea:

Blanche Devereaux

*****************’
      Especially if you’re otherwise healthy, your thyoid may be underactive. Or could be your estrogen levels are a little off esp during “that time of the month” that’s making you tired and sluggish.

Do you eat a lot of carbs? That could be weighing you down also. Ok. I’m done. :lol:

:tea:

:tea:

MissHarlem says:

LADIE :thankyou: you betta say that

Show off You are raising a narcissist. I been to Atlanta too so
      *****************************
      :lol: child never that she act right I’ll give the world she act a monkey she don’t get a dang thang! That lil heffa went around the corner last week and left my dog (she can’t go past the mailbox and that’s with the dog) baby that Mindless Behavior concert she was going to tonight, nixed it. Ion play that mess. She knows better too, she cut the monkey and I cuts it better. One day she got to acting all grand I was like um you know your siblings still in foster care right? Yeah that was mean but hell it was true. I love her like I birthed her and will give her the world but when she act crazy…she betta get ready for the :karate:

Bean to mannie places to font :lol:
      PLUS then someone may know who I am :nono:

I’m from Dallas dmmit :dead: <–with MsTake :rofl:

San…. this tho :nun: You saying she has lived :crying1:
      I hate yew. And if you didn’t mean this then let’s pretend cause I think that’s what it is. That’s what I do to DTTS. Pretend.

IsThisThingOn….Wake yo azz up :hahaha:

That’s good Leo!

Roc says:

_____________________________

Nah, you right. You was just so gangsta with it tho :hahaha:

San…. this tho :nun: You saying she has lived :crying1:
      ————-
      :thumbsup: You got it :hahaha: DTTS tho

Show off You are raising a narcissist. I been to Atlanta too so
      *****************************

:applause: :fistbump: That’s what the fugg I’m talmbout!! I’m the same with my son!!Ion play those type games!

EL CHA CHA says:

One day she got to acting all grand I was like um you know your siblings still in foster care right? :huh: :wail: I missed a part

Yew LOVE me *turns face oh so fast*

*********************************************
      I like to travel so I work hard to be able to do so and since I’m not afraid of a good day of honest work I can only believe the best is yet to come :)

Caramel Rain says:

Leo, so she cant go to the concert b/c she went aruond the corner and left the dog? :blink:

I’m from Dallas dmmit

:huh:

Smonae says:

————

Well Busch Stadium stay packed and everyone here has a sh*t load of Cardinal gear. We :heart: our red birds

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

LadieLeo you sound like a good person :hugs:
      DTTS the only place you been is to the Plan B clinic :stop:

Who got a goiter on they neck? :eatme: <goiter neck

________________________________________________

:eek:

*paging security to escort you to the parking deck, STAT* :cell:

:ghost:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

Yew LOVE me *turns face oh so fast*

:gossip: Chile, if you knew what she said about you last nite :tea: hmpf. Folks shole ack different in yo face

****************************
      She can’t go to the concert because I have rules and she negated my rules to go say to some lil girl. I have rules not because I’m mean but because they snatchin lil chirren and doing God awful things to them. And I set her down pulled up the sex offender site and showed her the 11 registered offenders that live within 1 mile of our house.

Caramel Rain says:

DTTS the only place you been is to the Plan B clinic
      ***************
      MisTaken, you know they sell that over the counter right? Or is this part of the jokey joke?

Just go with it :heart:

I gotta do what EYE gotta do to keep MsTake offa my trail :steer:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

LadieLeo you sound like a good person

*************************
      Thanks, I try :hug:

Roc says:

I’m trying DTTS! Sad to say it’s the first time he’s seen him in a year, so it’s overdue.

I would expect theee Tew Resident :chickenhead: ‘s to know what goes on in the Plan B Clinic :hahaha:

:kona:

IsThisThingOn... says:

“Lying ass stankin bish..”

Oh. My.

What?!

:ghost:

@Eye
      ***************************
      You can’t play them games cause the world ain’t playin no games with em….this world waiting to chew they butt up and spit em out. I just try to lay the foundation.

Roc says:

Awwwww :hug:
      When’s he coming back?

****************************
      **************
      Ok Ok. I misread the part about where she wasnt supposed to go around the corner. You are a great mom! Kudos. I’m sure she understands that you’re trying to protect her.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

“Lying ass stankin bish..”

——–

It’s true though :tea:

@SMONAE
      “Man, them baseball contracts don’t make no phucking sense! I don’t know how baseball even makes money!
      ————

Well Busch Stadium stay packed and everyone here has a sh*t load of Cardinal gear. We our red birds

Most of those bleachers be empty in most games. Plus they ain’t got no great tv deal. Who does anyone know that can’t wait to watch a baseball game? I know they have their devoted fans too, but seriously I don’t know how it makes the kind of money to pay these players what they do.

Oh, and does anyone know that runs out to get baseball jerseys or a baseball video game. I know it’s prolly about 97.5% white or foreign players. Ain’t no niggas into baseball. :no:

IsThisThingOn… says:

“Lying ass stankin bish..”

Oh. My.

What?!

:ghost:

*looks at her* :dead:

EL CHA CHA says:

IsThisThingOn…do you have a previous name? Do I know you from the byke in the day?

*************************
      Chile naw, not at 11 she think I’m a horrible mean person but she’ll be alright. Hell we just got back from a cabin on the lake for Christmas. That should’ve given her time to clear her mind. Hell I know I cleared mine!

69 says:

There ain’t no trouble in paradise.

The only trouble was when she made the mistaken of leaving an White American male and jumping in the sack with a true “African-American” male and ended up pregnant. Kerry opened them legs and got that :hump: now a she ion know what to do.

Sanging her own spin of Mary J. Blige on the regular

:whistle:

Me and Mr. Wrong get a long so good,

even though he hurts my puzzy so good.”

:whistle:

Play with it. :coffee:

you so silly San :lol:

Roc says:

@DTTS

He will be back Sunday. I’ve got plans for tomorrow though. I cried like a baby this morning when it was time to drop him off.

IsThisThingOn….Wake yo azz up

_____________________________

Um, my condition is no laughing matter… I got the -eyetis real bad and it routinely kicks up roundst the time I finish my lunch, turn on my space heater, and slip off my shoes :ashamed:

———-
      You mean the joke you kilt :rofl:
      DTTS: guess where I am? Dallas :eek:
      No in my :steer: you jelly???? About to pull off in my heated seats. I know you light matches to your seat cause ole boy busted the windows out your hatch byke and the seats be cold :giggles into hand-*

:eek: Well? :popcorn:

69 says:

I meant hurts my puzzy so bad. :hahaha:

Your BIG OLE BUITT is theee ONLY seat heater you got! :duel:

:lol: Roc, it’ll be ok :yes:
      Sunday will be here before you know it!

the joke you kilt :nana:
      ==============
      :rofl: Screw

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

Your BIG OLE BUITT is theee ONLY seat heater you got!

:ghost:

*I bet MisTaken gone say “YEW Jealous? NOt my fault you aint got no azzzzzzzz”

Roc says:

:hug: Thanks!

69 says:

I meant hurts my puzzy so bad.
      *******

TMI

*throws a blanket on Thing* :lol: That’s all you’re missing! :rofl:

Show off You are raising a narcissist. I been to Atlanta too so
      *****************************
      William Brandon Aydelott sound familiar to y’all? :huh:

Y’all better leave them kids alone. They’ll chop y’all up in ya sleep. :chase:

Kenya :gossip: MsTake be asking me to send her pics of my ummmmmm everything! :rofl: :rofl: Especially food :shrug: so, I do it :lol:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Watching Gangland: Street Law about Sur-13 one of the deadliest Latin gangs inATL :no:

True. :yes:

@Dem Babies I love Gangland :love: great show

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Kenya MsTake be asking me to send her pics of my ummmmmm everything! Especially food so, I do it
      ————
      :hahaha: :rofl:
      But she got the actual items tho :blink: I just get pictures of it.
      Let me go inhere and get my kids. Messing with y’all. Bye Ashy :bye:

:rofl: :lol:

LadieLeo says:

William Brandon Aydelott sound familiar to y’all?

Y’all better leave them kids alone. They’ll chop y’all up in ya sleep.

************************
      Child Boo them chirren chopping up their parents cause they ain’t scared of their parents. She look at me wrong and I be ready to cut the fool.

IsThisThingOn... says:

” And I set her down pulled up the sex offender site and showed her the 11 registered offenders that live within 1 mile of our house.”

______________________________

Bless you girl cause you gotta do what YOU decide is best!

(Chile I used to be all on the site and then I’m all in the grocery store trying to see if I recognize anybody… I had to lay-off for a while :no: Staring at people all hard like :eek: and ‘gasp!’ is that… :huh: is he the… :huh: Lawd

BayouBoy says:

Good night everybody.

:wail: Noooo, come back Ugly! <—said like I'm MAD :hahaha:

Ain’t no niggas into baseball

^^ Sad that is somewhat true and even more sad that African Americans kept that league afloat in the early days. Love our history in baseball

True. :yes:
      Auntie

We ain’t worried about this though. We were just keeping busy until you popped up. So just shoot straight with me, I ain’t gone be mad. You done gave up on getting our cards haven’t you? If you have, it’s alright. :hug:

But if you pick me to win something again and you don’t come through. I’mma get you. :chase:

Nawl, I’m just playing. Lol. But for real though. What you decide to do? :coffee:

LadieLeo says:

(Chile I used to be all on the site and then I’m all in the grocery store trying to see if I recognize anybody… I had to lay-off for a while Staring at people all hard like and ‘gasp!’ is that… is he the… Lawd
      ************************
      I try not to go on there often cause I’ll get paranoid like a mug. Hell when I first started doing self breast exams I swore I felt 50-11 lumps.

LadieLeo says:

William Brandon Aydelott sound familiar to y’all?
      Y’all better leave them kids alone. They’ll chop y’all up in ya sleep.
      ************************
      ________________________
      Yep. that’s why she gone wait until you turn around to give it to you. :lol:

___________________________

No hon’ I’m not a recycled or un-banned poster (yet) :lol:
      just a long-time lurker who caught registration and joined in the tomfoolery

Ain’t no niggas into baseball

**************************
      My summer after the 8th grade boo played baseball :love:
      But then he went back home to Tampa and he got into a bunch of trouble and his ma was on crack and…….just a mess

Screw, there was a SNAFU :hahaha:
      #faserious

LadieLeo says:

Yep. that’s why she gone wait until you turn around to give it to you.

***************************
      Don’t make me go and chop her in her neck just cause she might think she can try me!

_______________________________________

:think: Do she need a big sister? :tea:

<–votes for theee NeckChop outta nowhere :woot:

MissHarlem says:

LADIE that sucks. There is actually a documentary on the significant role that we have played. Old players from the Negro Leagues talk about it. We not into it as we should bc of the cost and how unavailable that sport is for the youth in low income communities.

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

Oh gosh I felt so bad for those who ain’t received their cards so I called Walmart to see what the hold up was. A customer service representative informed me that the Gift Cards are accepted at Costco. Cost frigggin Co. I meant to find out about yalls, but got sidetracked. On my way to lunch now
      Costco pizza #Score! Best Xmas Eva! Thanx Sandy :hi:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Screw, there was a SNAFU :hahaha:
      #faserious
      On a serious note though, I'm not made at Sandra. I know how Wal-Mart is, thats why I fcuks with Publix. I don't go in Wal-Mart unless my life depends on it. However, there were somethings that I was going to get for my parents before I left Tallahassee yesterday. I'm back in the A now. I'll be fine.

Wal-Mart essentially said: Fck you, yo couch, yo blog, yo readers, and yo freeze curls.

It doesn't surprise me at all. :coffee:

LadieLeo says:

Do she need a big sister?

***************************
      Hell nah, a lil one neither……..I’m convinced I was smoking something when I got her. What single 26 year old says well I just bought a house I need to go get me a 3 year old to put in it too :huh: But I love her and I can’t send her back, wouldn’t change things for the world. Just won’t go get no mo!

MissHarlem says:

I vote for the chop. Did that to my niece just yesterday bc my patience was done and she was trying it. The look on her face then her coughing :lol: PRICELESS. She actually is becoming a very good child but once in awhile her hood and crazy will pop up. I am more crazy than she will ever be so no win there

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

*throws a blanket on Thing* :lol: That’s all you’re missing! :rofl:
      ___________________________________

I have a blanket/throw draped over my office chair :ashamed: :kona:

*****************************
      That’s believable, you normally only see PAL football/basketball teams

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

Harlem :hi: 1 lrg slice of Veggie on me :hi: Well technically its on Sandy. Well really Mistaken, and 69. I think MsB2 :think: But I’m the one with the codes. Thanx Jenny :fistbump:

Blanche Devereaux says:

My boo played baseball in high school :love: I learned to love it. Showed up at all the games lol

MissHarlem says:

Football and basketball is just more avail bc you know if you a minority thats the only sport you allowed to play :eyeroll: Mind you we also made strides in hockey but you wont hear bout that smh. Snoop believe it or not wanted to do a docu on the black old school players of hockey and I was here for it. Baseball is a great sport for coordination etc. I :love: baseball cant you tell :lol: Yankees

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

My inner fat girl is fighting hard today….. I wantPapa Johns pizza soooo bad :crying1:

MissHarlem says:

I vote for the chop. Did that to my niece just yesterday bc my patience was done and she was trying it. The look on her face then her coughing PRICELESS. She actually is becoming a very good child but once in awhile her hood and crazy will pop up. I am more crazy than she will ever be so no win there

**************************
      She’s actually been with her Godmomma since Christmas night. I’ll pick her up tomorrow then she’ll go back somewhere cause I have to work next week. I sent her a text and told her don’t act crazy and catch any attitudes.

BREN :2dance: tis why I love you

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:
      DTTS says:

*takes my Blanket byke*

___________________________

:eek:

Fine then! It smelled like it'd been in your "shed" anyway… I can't be at work smellin like I got cataracts!

I confirmed with Walmart that only 2 gift cards were sent on Dec. 24. I’m re-ordering the cards in intervals, so the “system” doesn’t see it as suspicious activity. The rest of you should receive your cards this evening. :)

Go sit down Esq *watches you till you sit all the way down*

You gotcho chape back, so just CUT.IT.OUT :huh:

Did that work> Or you still want :pizza: :rofl:
      ==============
      Screw :wail: oh myyyyy :rofl: They thought she was doing fraud, and only allowed two cards to get send out, the fake esq and Jenny :lol:

SR I just got a text for my gift card :yahoo:

Hiiiiiii Yahhhhhhh :karate: Gots to show them kids sometimes.

<–I just had to do a flipover (while sick) to show somebody that he'on know me AT.ALL :nono: #hewastryingtoplay :huh:

LADIE you are awesome :yes:

Brendan

You ain’t got no damn sense dude. I sent that shyt you wrote yesterday talking about being ring fanga deep in that booty. :casket:

LadieLeo says:

Do she need a big sister?

***************************
      Hell nah, a lil one neither……..I’m convinced I was smoking something when I got her. What single 26 year old says well I just bought a house I need to go get me a 3 year old to put in it too But I love her and I can’t send her back, wouldn’t change things for the world. Just won’t go get no mo!
      ___________________________

Awww, you is kind :hug:

Go sit down Esq *watches you till you sit all the way down*

You gotcho chape back, so just CUT.IT.OUT :huh:

Did that work> Or you still want :pizza: :rofl:

————

In the :kona: eating my ‘ nanner :ashamed:

Ketchup Thing Ketchup! :lol: #lateashail :rofl:

JMO says:

*high pitched fake girl voice* Happy holidays Sandra!!! :hi:

*mumbles* witcho gift card giving away arse :rollseyes:

#hatin

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

SR I just got a text for my gift card

oh well. Congrats Taken! :cheer:

i just den gave the hail up :shrug:

69 says:

Auntie said she Ms. Sophia in the Color Purple, she ain’t gone let Wal-Mart beat her. :wail:

Thank you for fighting for your readers auntie :karate:

I sent her a text and told her don’t act crazy and catch any attitudes.
      ^^^^
      THIS was in place of the NeckChop OUtta Nowhere :rofl:

LadieLeo says:

Thanks yall. I admit it hasn’t always been peaches and cream but our good days outweigh our bad ones and I have liquor and a strong family and church foundation and always liquor :yes:

Thing, that blanket came outta MsTake’s shed yo! :hahaha:

:thankyou:
      @Bomb guhl as small as u r AND u bf? shidd i’d be a pizza eatin fewl :pizza:

too bad my appetite aint shii lately

DTTS

Jenie got our cards to. I started to find up when I came thru Henry County on the way home yesterday. :rofl:

Walk in her house and snatch my damn card and run. :hahaha:

Apparition says:

Ain’t no niggas into baseball

—————————————
      When I was young we had little league in the city but I can’t recall the last time I saw black kids playing baseball at the parks. The equipment costs too much. Same reason why we don’t play hockey, that shyt’s super expensive to play. Football and basketball is easier to do because all you need is a ball and some space. Even when we didn’t have a hoop we’d make one on the light pole with crates. That’s the reason soccer is so popular around the world, all you need is a ball and some land.

Find “HER” not up. :rolleyes:

says:

who else is having an early mid-life crisis? :cheer:

Esq :cheer: You gots to be walking around there like a skinny minnie this summer WITH TWINS and show them hoes :ha:
      Oh, too much? :kona:

Fay Fay when I get Papa Johns it be a whole box type situation…. :ashamed:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Ketchup Thing Ketchup! #lateashail

______________________________________

see, the way my space heater and footrest is setup… :kona:

SON Im with it :fistbump:

Nawl Screw, Jenny got tthe Tooth Fairy and ish over there now :lol: You better watch out :rofl: :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

^^ We here bc I fonted this but not in detail

DTTS fawk summer my girls Christening is in a few weeks :bite:

yall have a good one, I’m out :bye:

:hi: Leo

I get Papa Johns

:chase: with his Obama hating ass :eyeroll: he did everything but suck the anus out of Mitt Romney. I will never forget that havent ordered since

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Thing, that blanket came outta MsTake’s shed yo! :hahaha:

________________________________

:zzz: :zzz:

Me too SON, but I forgot what we are talmbout :ashamed:

The CHOP? :karate:

u can eat half today & the other half tomorrow Bomb :grill:

#winning

i memba when i used to like PJ’s & used to squirt the banana pepper juice on the crust :pizza:

i think i OD’d on PJ’s at one point

DTTS fawk summer my girls Christening is in a few weeks :bite:

That’s right! :yes:

Folks gonna be all :shocked: Whattttttt? :gossip:

Ok :nite: GOD bless each and every one of you’s :yes: Even the lurkers! Be blessed!

1 hour ten mins left :bounce:

MissHarlem says:

SON :lol: gettin cray with children period. Sometimes you gotta let em know

:hi: DTTS

I get Papa Johns

with his Obama hating ass he did everything but suck the anus out of Mitt Romney. I will never forget that havent ordered since

________________________________

:eek:
      *sets fire to papa john’s menu*
      Joan Crawford voice: “NO ANUS PIZZAS!”

now I can rest… :ghost:

MissHarlem says:

:peace: have a great weekend all :thankyou: <– just like to swing

:stop: Papa Johns donw what now

:hi: Uptown…..

:bye:

Bye Leo and DTTS!

I’m audi too, gotta go pick up my philly cheese steaks!

Have a good one y’all!

MissHarlem says:

ISTHIS :lol: I damn near burned that menu during the campaign. I let his ass slide the first election with only ordering twice a year but the last campaign :nono: I aint a pizza fan anyway less Im drunk high or broke

:peace:

MissHarlem says:

BOMB :kiss: the babies. We shall font on Monday where I will remember the vid of him and Mitts ass

Welp I’m gonna give my girls a bath….. :peace:

:wail: :hahaha: :wail:

MissHarlem says:
      I aint a pizza fan anyway less Im drunk high or broke

:rofl: MY BISH

MsB2u says:

Auntie I just received my gift card thanks so so much

lovezoe says:

:thankyou: Sandra! Haven’t got mine, but saw your message up top.

MsB2u says:

by Sandra Rose on Dec 27, 2013 at 4:32 pm
      ——————–
      Got mines and headed to walmart
      :happy:

Audacious2 says:

This is one strange union, in thought this dude was dating Allyson Felix (runner). Nnambdi & his mom run some foundation, there are photos online from earlier this year – The 7th Annual Asomugha Foundation Gala where his photographs look a little suspect. He seems much younger than Kerry. His mom looks like she run thangzs in all his relationships. Lol!

Sandra you are the freaking best by the way :tea: and I will be representing :yes:

SR I just got a text for my gift card :yahoo:

That was Target. :yes:

MsB2u says:

Auntie I just received my gift card thanks so so much

You’re welcome hun. :)

lovezoe says:

Am I next? Thanks again Sandra, this is truly a blog family.

@ lovezoe: You should’ve received yours already. It takes about an hour to process.

lovezoe says:

Sandra- Nope checked both emails and spam. Nothing.

@ lovezoe: Give it a little more time. All the gift cards were ordered by 6 PM today.

lovezoe says:

ok thanks, I’ll keep an eye out

lovezoe says:

Literally just got it! thanks boo!

69 says:

Lol. Where they coming from Wal-Mart or Target? A nigga inbox on high alert! :hahaha:

It’s hea It’s hea. Glory be to thee

Hallelujah :yahoo:

lovezoe says:

Literally just got it! thanks boo!
      ——

It’s hea It’s hea. Glory be to thee :yahoo:

Hallelujah

You’re welcome! :thumbsup:

You’re welcome Jenie :lol:

Sandra I just went back to the Lala post OMG !!! :crying1: just had a good laugh all over again OMG ! :phew:

MsB2u says:

It’s hea It’s hea. Glory be to thee

Hallelujah

by 69 on Dec 27, 2013 at 7:16 pm
      ————————–

MsB2u says:

I guess everybody gone to Walmart
      :peace:

Not everybody :shrug:

:redheadedstepchild:

:cry:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

He is not broke. He was smart with his money and, although he left the NFL as a 49er, he will probably retire as a Raider if he doesn’t get picked up for next year.

I do though agree that their relationship looks about as shady as me coming in here commenting on topic after the post has gone left and I haven’t been on here for months. -new hospital job has me crazy busy

™ says:

Not everybody :shrug:
      :redheadedstepchild:

My apologies Fayla. Your gift card is on the way. :)

Thanks for stopping by @ ReadingIsFundamental :hi:

So Im waiting on my hg to come scoop me for this party…and I am catching up. What is up with these kids killing their mom these days? :wtf: 2 stories of such in two days. What is wrong with folks :sad: And as a mom I am sitting up here like dayum if the last thing I gotta see is the person I gave birth too stabbing me to death…turned into a monster…I think I wanna die. And they be so brutal with it! :no:

says:

Oh Sandra! U are the best woman. Thanks for being EXTRA generous. God knows you didn’t have to. I appreciate you!! :hug: & :kiss:

:love: Fay

Thanks again fake the GC Sandy. Really appreciate it

So I’m hearing JAYZ only performed for 15 mins :tea: if true I would be pissed! Did anyone go ?

Avanti says:

They were in public together about a month ago at some event and pics are online. Messy, messy boots Sandra Rose

Fayla

Define extra generous per the context of your sentence. Does that translate into a higher amount? :waiting:

Sandra, is nepotism in your character? :chase:

Fayla baby, you know I’m your bew and nobody suck yo toes the way I do. So cut the shyt and hand over the excess. :coffee:

Fayla

I worked hard for it. It takes a lot for a nigga to suck toes that look like Robin Givens in Boomerang :yes:

Fayla
      Sandra, is nepotism in your character? :chase:

:rofl: #answerthequestionFayFay

lovezoe says:

All jokes aside, I am thankful for my portion. It is a nice and welcome gesture. Son will be seven tomorrow and it will be a welcome addition. Thanks again Sandra. I am good over here. :hugs: Happy Weekend Folks

AlluringlySweet says:

Good Morning Auntie Sandra, did you know Google play is offering Kanye’s Yeezus for free? I still don’t want it :tea:

PumpkinsMama says:

No, no, no :nono: I will NOT partake in the Aunt Sandy giftcard slander today :rofl:

Probably cuz I’m still hoping she gon say Pumpkinsmama check yo e-mail :crying1:

What I WILL do is take my Pumpkin to da park so we can enjoy this bootifull NYC sunshine :thankyou: <===== Pumpkin swinging on the swangs :grill:

Alluring
      Zoe
      Jennnnnnnnnnay :kiss:
      Screw :lick:
      Avanti

:waves:

Milky says:

:wave: Happy saturday everyone!

Milky :waves: Pumkyn :waves: Lzoe give the lil one a kiss for me :kiss: :winky: Birthday sugahhhhh!!!!! Alluringly chile heck my friend gave me Jay z and Kanya shyt for free when it came out :tea: still haven’t played neither one of their demonic azzes :nono:

and I’m dead azz serious :tea: certain music don’t get played in the crib that includes Bey :tea: something is up with her

Ni ni says:

Jenie, throw them out! Oan, I dont get all the hoopla over kerry. Ive tried to watch her but she irritates me. Nevertheless, im glad to see a blk woman in a leading role.

Will do Jenie, he will be 7. :heart:

Will do Jenie, he will be 7

Same age as my lil one :love: awww

@Nini its just Kerry’s time to shine … I guess :shrugs:

AlluringlySweet says:

:hi: Jenie and everyone….JayZ came free with my phone and I still haven’t listened to it. And won’t that mess rubs my spirit wrong..I don’t know. Anywayzzz there is a stray kitten hollering on my porch but I can’t take no more strays. What with the squirrels playing pool under my roof I just can’t.

Alluring yeah he has been rubbing me wrong for years now :no:

who on here watch Mobwives :popcorn: I know my girl Pump do :fistbump: we need a discussion cause lawd between big Ang, and Renee I be on the floor over here :rofl: Rene is a insecure hot mess :hahaha:

PumpkinsMama says:

Jen Renee is destined to be the fug alone! That bish CRAZY! That man was kinda fione too! Don’t no man want no bat **** crazy woman that pops outta pocket in public like that :nono: Then when he met A.J. lil rude “spesha” azz that lil fugga was rude too :facepalm:

Now she BACK on them prescription pills and likka. This bout to get real interesting. Cuz the next episode Natalie got a handful of Renee’s hair in her hand. Renee is all bark and no bite. She relies on her daddy’s reputation when she ain’t bustin a grape in a food fight :tea:

Chile wasn’t he fine yassss :lick: I was like lawd …. yeah Renee is her worst enemie bout like Kmichelle :rofl: chile I love me some Ang, how she struts around there with them big ole :boobs: Love me some Ang :yes: Draya I believe hubby be tagging that azz :box: he seems like that type no? :thinking: He real stupid with his language towards her :nono: he got a slick mouth

and Drita I mean :smack: she think that mess is cute :nono: but you all gangsta though :rolleyes: with chicks I guess

Kerry looks like a chipmunk up top no? :thinking:

And that Natalie chick :thinking: still on the fence with her :nono: I can’t stand a chick that can’t handle her liquor :nono: Get somewhere and throw up beesh :rolleyes: Aye but Big Ang is alright with me :thumbsup: she keeps it real and she cool, calm and collective as always :yes:

Blanche Devereaux says:

I love me some Ang, how she struts around there with them big ole Love me some Ang
      ……………..
      Yes I love me some Ang too. She’s so goofy and stays out of most of the bs that goes on.

:love: <<<<<<<Me snuggling with big Ang :boobs:

I’m over here watching Fruitvale station I might need to turn this shyt off :sad:

That ninja Jay say I only wrap for 26 mins topssss :tea: fawk you feelings :crying1: my cousin went to his concert in Birmingham and only performed for like 20 mins… they waited damn near 2 in a half hours :ha: :haha:

++++++++

:yes: You got it :yes: but from what I hear :tea: she can make things happen with her reputation :tea: I knew she couldn’t fight when she got with Karen… :tea: you know its always the one that talks the most shyt :tea:

AlluringlySweet says:

Yall was in here early.. :hi: Jenie watching the us olympic winter sport trials…

Miany says:

:waves: hey yall…I got my target gift card :thankyou: auntie!
      :thinking: can’t remember the poster who mentioned dr. bonners peppermint soap but my 15 y.o bro says :thankyou:

So Robim Roberts den came out the closet eh? :tea:

:hahaha: Lmao!!!! :dead:

Yall know damn well Auntie dont do nepotism nih :nono:
      I was referring to the giveaway in general :D :kona:

felinelurker says:

Yep Fay. I guess Auntie knew what she was talking about!

FuturedocDonte says:

Robin azx done came tip toeing out the close :shocked:

It all makes sense now :thinking:

Miany says:

but did Robin know her closet was completely made of glass???
      :kona:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

Testing my login, its been awhile

Miany says:

but did Robin know her closet was completely made of glass??? :kona:
      :spank:

Frucha

How your son doing? Is he sleeping or screaming more these days? :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

Intense :shocked: get back in here guhl :waves:

Blanche Devereaux says:

@Miany I thought she came out months ago and married some white lady…or was that in my head? :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

Frucha

How your son doing? Is he sleeping or screaming more these days?
      —-
      :mad:

Sleeps all day long then at about 11pm he’s like :danban1: “where the party at”… Then don’t go to sleep until 6 :eek: he’s awake now which means we may actually sleep tonight :pray:

Miany says:

Congrats again Future!!1 :yahoo:
      :waves: hey blanche… lol… i aint think Robin was married but I just had a feelin bout her.
      Hey 69, Mocha

™ says:

Yall know damn well Auntie dont do nepotism nih :nono:
      Trust we know auntie don’t discriminate with her readers. Cause I’ve seent it with my own eyes.

One day she’ll be like

:wave:

The next day be like

:rofl: :hahaha:

And then the next day be like

:nono: :banned:

Posters be like damn, we was just cool on Monday. You was laughing wiff me Tuesday. Now it’s Wednesday and a nigga can’t login. :shrug:

That’s why when it gets hot round here I be like :kona:

Diva says:

Chile Robin ain’t fool nobody Ray & Stevie could see her gayness.

Why I just read about Robin though and immejiatley came HERE. How I know yall fool selves was gonna be talkin bout it? :rofl:

Im glad Robin told folks. I LOVE Robin. But everybody know you was a bulldager chile. Thanks for telling us though ghul. You by no means after all you have endured owe ANYBODY an explanation. :thankyou:

Anna says:

It’s official, men don’t listen. Son wanted me to do something for him at my job Monday. Hubby came home saw the Grand sleeping and wondered why. The last time I’ve seen my office was noon of the 24th. Picked Grand up the next day. I don’t go back to work until Jan 6th. I told them before Thanksgiving about my staycation time off. They are just mad I don’t have to get up and have to go to work for another week. Haters. LOL
      @Diva. My Grand turned 4. I told her she was turning 3. She said “no granny, I’m 4, cried, and said “I’m not 3″. I know, mean granny. :korna:

Anna says:

* :kona: I’m such a good Granny, I can’t even put myself in the corner. If you guys put me in there, please bring food. I’m hungry.

Chile why did Robin feel she had to say anything though :shrugs: and who didn’t know she was gay …. shyt I will never understand…….

I’m coming out guys :yes: I love the me some men :yahoo: I thought you guys should know :tea: yew care …. nah I didn’t think so :rolleyes:

Mawning saints and aint’s. :waves:

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

Morning all :waves:

missmiami says:

who came out? morning roses :tea: I hate my job

missmiami says:

ohhhhhhhhhh Robin from Good Morning America? Chile please………

————
      Girl… :tea: I don’t get it either. Such bravery :biggrin:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

How do you come out of the closet when the door is wide open & all the lights are on…. :shrugs: In other news morning & chit : yawn:

Eye of Heart says:

Morning :waves: Who DIDN’T know Robin was gay? Raise your hands? :huh: AND why the fugg is that news? :shrugs: She really didn’t make an “announcement”. She just kinda poured her feeling out in a letter and kept it moving.

missmiami says:

who came out? morning roses

Me hunty :tea: I love the peen !!!! :waves:

I can’t stand that pencil eyebrow shyt, look like someone just drew a line on ya forehead. #Random :tea:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Soooo grown ass Chrissy still fighting broads in the club :huh: Crissy’s mugshot though :rofl: #MoleMoleyMoleMole

Lawd where :pc:

Tee Em Zee :tea:

Chile that mole is nasty looking gross :vomit: looks like a tick on her face :no: get that shyt removed

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

Morning :waves:

I just saw a clip with Brittany in vegas :nono: that azz needs to retire…. what the hell happened to her ……. stiff as a damn board. The old Brittany did not dance at all like that….. now she looks like she is just going through the motions….. I don’t see how anyone could pay to see her azz :no: you have to be a dumb azz

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Jenie I wasn’t gon say nuffin bout that but guhl :nono:

he has nice eyes but i always thought her husbin was white. :popcorn:

hey everybody :hi:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Jenie I wasn’t gon say nuffin bout that but guhl

I mean what the heck happened :shrugs: wait was we talm bout :thinking: Chrissy tick on her face or Brittany weak azz dance moves …. dancing like a robot and what not :tea:

:happy: Jenie!

Chrissy tick on her face tho?? :wail:

@Jenie Brit lead shoes :tea:

So Chrissy old azz fighting in the bar? She fawk around and break a hip.

Caramel Rain says:

:yawn: Aunt Sandy, can we please get a post on Mary Harvey and the real scoop on Mr. Steve Harvey. :pray: I had no idea he was sooo mean!!

@Anna you aint no bad granny :hug:

Hey Roses :wave:

In re to Chrissy mole: There used to be a joke when LHHNY first came on of Chrissy next to a Chocolate Chip Cookie with a mean face and the cookie said…that hoe stole my chip! Is the person she beat up in the NJ bar, who required stiches… @JerseyGirl68 aka AttorneyMammy?

@Jenie Brit lead shoes

Hey Dubb :kiss: :hug:

Chile I was just watching the mobwives clips :rofl: I love me some Big Ang :boobs: chile the way she struts around with her Cigarette :rofl: she cool as a fan and hilarious at the same time :yes:

Caramel Rain says:

Chile I did :tea: never got a good vibe from dude :nono: now Ion know what he did to his ex wife to be true either….. but I can tell he ain’t shyt

So Chrissy old azz fighting
      She fawk around and break a hip < :rofl: :rofl:

libra80sbaby says:

no new post since Friday???? :wail:

libra80sbaby says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Hey Dubb :kiss: :hug:
      ————————–
      :love: Big Ang…her Marge Simpson Sisters soundin azz

since friday?!?!? dam son! :eek:

@JerseyGirl68 aka AttorneyMammy?

Go DIRECTLY to hell!! Do NAT pass go, do NAT colleck $200!! :rofl:

libra80sbaby says:

So Robin Roberts came out as gay at the age of 53… Bish WE KNEW you like to :lick: :shrugs:

Big Ang is that BISH. And then I fugged around and seen those pics of her when she used to be a dayum 10??? Fan fo LIFE :yahoo:

Eye of Heart says:

I love Big Ang!! That heffa is FUNNY!!! @Dub, where can I find these old pics of her?

They used to be on the VH1 website @EyeHort