Chris Brown Pursues Civil Settlement with Assault Victim

Chris Brown Pursues Civil Settlement with Assault Victim

Troubled singer Chris Brown spends 23 hours a day in solitary confinement for his own protction at a California men’s jail. The 25-year-old hip hop star was ordered to remain jailed for at least another month for violating rules at a court-ordered rehab center in Malibu.

Sources tell gossip tabloid TMZ that Brown is so desperate to get out of jail he is willing to pay his D.C. punch out victim a big check for his silence. The man claims Brown punched him in the face, breaking his nose, after he asked Brown for a photo.

Brown’s high powered attorney, Mark Geragos, has reportedly contacted the lawyer for the victim to offer a civil settlement.

But even if the man accepts the payout, it will not likely affect Brown’s charges in California. That’s because Brown’s rules violations are a separation issue from the D.C. assault.

The most Brown and Geragos can hope for is the victim will no longer pursue charges against Brown in D.C. Since Brown is in a California jail he would not have been able to travel to D.C. to attend a hearing.

• Judge orders Chris Brown to remain Jailed until April
  • Chris Brown Charged with Felony Assault
  • Chris Brown Wants Rihanna To Be Quiet, Says Assault Was “Private Matter”
  • Rihanna Assaults Fan With Mic During Concert
  • Photo: Splash News Online

107 Responses to “Chris Brown Pursues Civil Settlement with Assault Victim”

EL CHA CHA says:

:hater: FREE CHRIS BROWN

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

Oh I can’t wait for my baby to get the help that he needs so we can be together again :lol:

:hi: afternoon all

Dude life has completely gone down the drain…. :no: completely

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Bruh. :stop:
      Save your money. They are going to lock you up still…
      BBL

That spotlight ain’t all it’s cracked up to be… even if you are attention starved, I cannot imagine having folk in your face 24/7! that’s got to wear thin after a while though :no: I’ll take fortune over fame any day!

missyJ says:

I’m telling y’all n*ggas Breezy getting out! -Boosie daughter voice

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

Awwwwww him look so sad :brokenheart:

missyJ says:

Even looking like struggle and breaf smelling like gubment toofpaste.. I’d let him feel me up in the back of the prison van :kona:

Wasting time says:

missyJ says:

I’m telling y’all n*ggas Breezy getting out! -Boosie daughter voice
      _________
      :dead:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

That spotlight ain’t all it’s cracked up to be… even if you are attention starved, I cannot imagine having folk in your face 24/7! that’s got to wear thin after a while though I’ll take fortune over fame any day!

:clap:

Yellow bottle sipping
      Yellow Lamborghini
      Yellow girl missing

69 says:

My PEEPAS

:waves: <— That credit card Becky uses with no limit

I saw that $800 cab ride post downstairs and had to go look. I didn't make it past Winnetka, IL before I stopped reading and jumped down to the comments. Becky lives in one of the wealthiest suburbs in the nation, of course she isn't going to notice a measly figure like that. Hell, I bet her "allowance" is double that a week and I bet she travels the Magnificent Mile often. Rich folks problems. :coffee:

Anyway, just a little update: I'm supposed to be getting a phone call next week about that position. I'm nervous and happy at the same time. I know it's all in the big mans hands, but if y'all could when you :pray: tonight, say a small one for me. :hug:

Wheres My Check says:

I feel bad for this guy actually. But i do say he gets what he deserves. I like Chris as an artist but anyone choosing to do hard drugs in this day and age knows exactly what they are getting themselves into. My sympathy can only go so far for an adult who continuously puts themselves in these situation over and over again. You should have known after you extended riris forehead that your werent untouchable. SMH

:thinking: I think I want missyJ’s desktop/laptop/tablet/iphone to all go into ‘sleep’ mode for a while…
      :rofl: :rofl:

69 Hey Bew :waves: good luck on that position

Buttercup says:

I :pray: Chris gets the help he needs. I really wish his mom would stop being such an enabler.

69 says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

69 Hey Bew :waves: good luck on that position
      :kiss:

missyJ says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

———————–

So whatchu trynta say??

I always say I think so and so could benefit from their computer being stolen

Wasting time says:

I’m gonna have the ” Tell the Devil Hey” sign in one hand and “free Chris Brown” in the other.

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

I Chris gets the help he needs. I really wish his mom would stop being such an enabler.

it’s a shame that she cares more about that “dolla dolla bill y’all” than her own child

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ 69 – Lord Please place 69 (wish I knew your real name) I digress. Lord have him where he wanted, needed and may he be placed in a position that all of his skills and abilities are used in your will.

And Lord, if you send him to a new job, I pray there will be no foolishness there.

Praying for his will.

Amen

SummerBaby says:

I’m telling y’all n*ggas Breezy getting out! -Boosie daughter voice
      ———–

Buttercup says:

I wish she would stay her tail off of the twittah :rules:

Anna says:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Bruh.
      Save your money. They are going to lock you up still…

~~~~~~~
      He should pay for the guys medical bills, pain & suffering, and still stay in jail.

@Just looking google the man who you asked about :lol: I knew he was kicked out his own church, but I just read he was kicked out his own church by THREE of his OWN damn KIDS :rofl:

if y’all could when you :pray: tonight, say a small one for me

:pray: it’s already done! :nun:
      Now tell HIM thank ya! Shouting John>>>> :danban:

Chris is going to get out. I feel it in muh bones. I hope he is really understanding what is going on and gets his shyt together ASAP!! :eek:

Just Looking says:

@Razz – What I google Fred got kicked out of church :huh:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

I don’t know if it’s that but some mothers to these men think they son can do no wrong …. even though the proof is written…. I saw her tweets and just smdh :facepalm: no wonder he continues to do the stupid mess….

Just think, had he broke dude off from the beginning he would have avoided rehab and jail. Poor Chris.

I do feel bad for Chris, at this point they are after this YOUNG man, in addition to his lack of support & guidence. I kinda agree with charlamagne. RIHANNA’S peeps put that Voodoo on him cuz he can’t get it right. Chris needs some oil, holy water, and priest.

Then he needs to come back here to VA, so I can get him RIGHT :coffee:

Str8tUpMenace says:

Charlamagne said, “Rih Rih put roots on Chris Brown and he needs to visit a witch doctor to get it removed.” :lol:

Buttercup says:

I wish she would stay her tail off of the twittah
      =======
      You ain’t the only one! BBL I have an appointment with my esthetician.

Str8tUpMenace says:

The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran says:

Damn, we are >>>>>>HERE<<<<< with Charlamagne's comment. :lol:

Buttercup says:

____________________________

:cosign:
      Dis what i been saying Butter – they BOTH need help – she can’t help him because she is a victim/survivor of abuse that she hasn’t thoroughtly dealt with, and he was right there with her in the midst of the abuse.

Scus’say Moi..What hard drugs is Chris on… :hahaha: #Justcurious..

Str8tUpMenace says:

Scus’say Moi..What hard drugs is Chris on… :hahaha:
      #Justcurious..

Weed :coffee:

Praying for his will.
      Amen

:yes: Amen. :pray: God Speed, Sixty-Niner!

Lawd, Sandra downstairs blasting :rules: folk for trying to register w/gmail accounts :facepalm:

Gentle reminder to Sandra that love is patient, love is kind… :rofl:
      (just kidding Sandra :kona: )

@JL you’re asking why are you googling he got kicked out of church? I was just saying google him since you asked who he was, then I added that bit that he was kicked out.

If you’r enot asking that, then ‘scuz my slowness. :shame:

BOL! :hahaha: Gone Mirs!

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

@jenie I can’t do Twitter anymore….it’s just too much :lol: the last time I logged in was during the #askrkelly mess :smack:

These gravis :lolsign: :lolsign:

I always say I think so and so could benefit from their computer being stolen

_______________________________

This!^^^^^This right here is the problem… :rofl: :rofl:

Str8tUpMenace says:

A lady did this to my uncle :no: chile ain’t been right since….. he is in the hospital now too :yes: oh by the way the lady that did all those roots is suffering now too….. has had strokes back to back and can’t even talk…. :yes: karma is a bytch

Wasting time says:

I wasn’t and still am not ready for that sign though… :ghost:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

:lol: I pop in every now and then :yes: post a pic or suntin

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I don’t see how you can hate from outside of the JAIL
      You can’t even get in
      Ha Ha, leggo
      ————
      :hailnaw: :ghost: :hahaha:

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

I watched Best Man holiday last night

:clap: a really good movie….. tear jerker but a really good sequel :yes:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

A lady did this to my uncle chile ain’t been right since….. he is in the hospital now too oh by the way the lady that did all those roots is suffering now too….. has had strokes back to back and can’t even talk…. karma is a bytch

My great aunt moved to Detroit and came back bat****….word is that got into that voodoo, if I heard right I think that is where it originated here in the states

Chile I registered with my paid ISP and she still revoked my login. :lol: I cant say too much cause its her spot but… :eek: Really. Why the need.

weFukNorNah says:

hey yall

Str8tUpMenace says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Str8tUpMenace says:

A lady did this to my uncle :no: chile ain’t been right since….. he is in the hospital now too oh by the way the lady that did all those roots is suffering now too :yes: ….. has had strokes back to back and can’t even talk…. :yes: karma is a bytch

That’s fugged up. :sad: But folks gon learn bout Karma. That hoe is a true bytch indeed :yes:

RWilli :fistbump:

DYmondgurl says:

I don’t see how you can hate from outside of the JAIL
      You can’t even get in
      Ha Ha, leggo

““““““““`
      :dead: yo :dead:

Scus’say Moi..What hard drugs is Chris on… #Justcurious..
      *********************

Everyone in his crew brags about their use of sizzurp and molly. I assume Chris does it too. Weed ain’t never helped a soul loose weight. Chris lookin anorexic these days.

VDot says:

I don’t see how you can hate from outside of the JAIL
      You can’t even get in
      Ha Ha, leggo

Yellow jail Biiiish
      De-bo Trippinn
      Yellow jump suit
      Butt hole missiiiin
      ————–
      Fixed that for you VDot

last time I logged in was during the #askrkelly mess
      ____________________________________

Lawd, that #askrkelly had me weak and :cry: weeping late one night! they was on his arse something turrible :phew: :rofl:

Wheres My Check says:

De-bo Trippinn
      Yellow jump suit
      Butt hole missiiiin
      ————–
      Fixed that for you VDot

SO FLUCKIN :dead:

Str8t I remember we was at my grandmother house… and my mom and uncles were outside in my uncle trunk….. chile they said it was a bag in there… in the bag had pantyhos and god knows whatelse … I think fish heads :no: just a bunch of stuff…. they took it to the back yard and burnt it….. that’s when My great aunt said he need to go to a root doctor…. chile my uncle ain’t been right since :no: and the lady been catching hell left and right too :no: be careful how you treat folks … :tea: that mess comes back

leapyr~baby! says:

VDot says:

I don’t see how you can hate from outside of the JAIL
      You can’t even get in
      Ha Ha, leggo

Yellow model chick
      Yellow bottle sipping
      Yellow Lamborghini
      Yellow girl missing
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hold on….bye yall :ghost: LMAO!!

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

I watched Best Man holiday last night.

still not sure how I managed to not :wail: like a baby in the theatre

Y’all have any lunch Ideas? I want some jamaican food, but I live in New Mexicooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :crying:

The said the smell from the bag was terrible too :vomit: that root shyt is real…. and I want no parts of it :nono: sorcery

Wheres My Check says:

Scus’say Moi..What hard drugs is Chris on… #Justcurious..

They say him and his people mess with that NARCOTIC. Shoot a couple months back he was running around looking like a light skin skelator

weFukNorNah says:

A total of 94 men and 15 women, including children, were discovered inside the one-story, roughly 1,500 square-foot home, according to police spokesman John Cannon.

smh.. these immigrants

missyJ says:

:clap: a really good movie….. tear jerker but a really good sequel :yes:

————————-

I hope they do the 3… and don’t wait another 10 years

And can we get another Bad Boys??

Errybody else getting hella sequels and chit

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

I watched Best Man holiday last night.

still not sure how I managed to not like a baby in the theatre
      ———-
      It was pretty good. I even though I knew someone died in the end I wasn’t expecting to get all ‘motional and shyt. :lol:

them roots ain’t nothing nice and ain’t nothing to play with :no: evil is real and folks are here for it :tea:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

Lawd, that #askrkelly had me weak and weeping late one night! they was on his arse something turrible

YES! I stayed up way past my bedtime fooling with that mess :rofl:

72 weFukNorNah says:

smh.. these immigrants
      ————-
      FVCKIN WHERE? NAWL FVCK WHERE, HOW NIGGA? :blink:

You cant even move comfortably with out bumping someone :no:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

Str8t I remember we was at my grandmother house… and my mom and uncles were outside in my uncle trunk….. chile they said it was a bag in there… in the bag had pantyhos and god knows whatelse … I think fish heads just a bunch of stuff…. they took it to the back yard and burnt it….. that’s when My great aunt said he need to go to a root doctor…. chile my uncle ain’t been right since and the lady been catching hell left and right too be careful how you treat folks … that mess comes back

you ain’t never lied……great aunt fell and layed on the floor 3 days, gotta her to the hospital and a week later she was gone

weFukNorNah says:

My gf cried at best man.. I was too busy laughing.. when monica calhouns character got up to sing by the tree…… I was trying so hard to keep my laugh in..

I cant say too much cause its her spot but… :eek: Really. Why the need.

________________________

:nono: let it lay and just charge it to the game :hahaha:

weFukNorNah says:

in houston tx @ miss iyana

smh.. these immigrants

_________________________

Was the messican or chinese :blink: the fukk

weFukNorNah says:

anyone watched movie 43? I have been laughing for 40 mins now

_______

So how he beating the drug tests?

missyJ says:

:clap: a really good movie….. tear jerker but a really good sequel :yes:
      ————————-
      I hope they do the 3… and don’t wait another 10 years
      And can we get another Bad Boys??
      Errybody else getting hella sequels and chit

I agree … would love to see another Bad Boys :yes: I enjoyed both…. and the 2nd one had a good story line… with great action in it :clap:

______

I have witness too many family members and firends fight and lose that battle so I am shocked that I did not have to be carried out……LWAD that movie was hard to watch

Str8tUpMenace says:

@Jenie, :blink: Say what, now?!?!?
      #typeless

Why the hell she put ruts (<—Benny from Harlem Nights) on him???

Picka- It’s in Houston you know they are Latina/Hispanic :rofl:

@RWilli-When Morris fell on the ground and Taye Digs caught him and I got a glimps of his blue ass blue shoes I couldn’t stop laughing :lol:

weFukNorNah says:

messican

So he using virgin pee? Blood? Hair samples? to pass the tests?

So how he beating the drug tests?
      ——-
      I see you OTB :lol:

LLMMFAOOOOO :rofl: Girl you is crazy. :rofl: I didnt cry either and I am a weeping ass willow.

:shrug: He has a confirmed diagnosis and yet.. :shrug:

weFukNorNah says:

He’s more than likely using a pill that undetects drugs for up to 4 hours and they also sell a shampoo in smoke shops that will untect drugs in your hair for a few days… they sell it in the smokeshop

Str8tUpMenace says:

@Jenie, :blink: Say what, now?!?!?
      #typeless
      Why the hell she put ruts (<—Benny from Harlem Nights) on him???
      March 20, 2014 at 1:14 pm

at the time I was young :yes: My mom said that her brother wasn't shyt to his (wife) at the time….. she said he was low down…. she also said that the wife (which was my aunt at the time) was really nice till she got with him…. I don't know exactly what happened … but she put something on him :no: but in the end he getting his payback through his kids and health possibly :shrugs: and sure believe she getting her pay back too :yes:

DYmondgurl says:

smh.. these immigrants

—————-

RwillFuk :lick:

Wif one daymn potty too :blink: nassy

OMG i remember a couple years ago my BIL was telling us how this girl tried to ‘fix’ him back when he was in his early 20′s. he said she gave him a pillow she had made for him, but he never liked it cause it smelled bad. he finally opened it up and she had pantyhose and some more mess stuffed in there! :no: well, BIL is a lil ‘off’ so he went directly to her house, knocked on the door, and when she opened the door he took that pillow and slapped all hope and glory out of her with said pillow. needless to say, she could not ‘fix’ that one. :tea:

Narcotic is easily pissed out. I know a head who dont use til 5 and after everyday…..in case he get a random at work. Been on his job 20 years.

how can one “fix” another with pantyhose?

Str8tUpMenace says:

@Jenie, Years ago, my cousin and her daughters moved into a new apartment. After living there for about a month or so, they all started having crazy nightmares and problems sleeping. So cousin called in a Reverend to come bless the house. About a week or so after having the house blessed, cousin went on a date with her bf at the time. They get to her house after a date, and dude didn’t wanna come in the house and wouldn’t step foot in the house ever again. Now mind you, dude had been in the house prior to the blessing.

Come to find out, dude was into voodoo. :no:

Str8tUpMenace says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

OMG i remember a couple years ago my BIL was telling us how this girl tried to ‘fix’ him back when he was in his early 20?s. he said she gave him a pillow she had made for him, but he never liked it cause it smelled bad. he finally opened it up and she had pantyhose and some more mess stuffed in there! well, BIL is a lil ‘off’ so he went directly to her house, knocked on the door, and when she opened the door he took that pillow and slapped all hope and glory out of her with said pillow. needless to say, she could not ‘fix’ that one.
      _________________________________

:dead: OMG, why did I holla at him “fixing” her azz with a pillow???? :hahaha:

VDot says:

:blink: Is that my OTBayBay??

Celie run to you :hug: :kiss: