Possible Lead in Search for Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Artwork

Six weeks after Malaysia Airlines MH370 vanished from radar, an exploration company believes it has found the plane’s wreckage.

The Adelaide-based exploration company, GeoResonance, believes the plane’s wreckage lies 5,000 kilometers north of the current search area in the south Indian Ocean in the Bay of Bengal.

A multi-nation fleet of aircraft and ships continues to search for the missing plane and the 239 passengers and crew in an area off the west coast of Perth, Australia.

But GeoResonance, which started its own search for the missing aircraft on March 10, say they are looking in the wrong place.

GeoResonance is reportedly using chemical analysis to identify “elements on the ocean floor consistent with material from a plane,” according to a report on Yahoo News.

“The technology that we use was originally designed to find nuclear warheads, submarines… our team in the Ukraine decided we should try and help,” David Pope from GeoResonance said.

The company’s scientists studied images obtained from satellites and aircraft to locate what they believe is the wreckage in the Bay of Bengal, near where the plane originally went missing.

“Our team was very excited when we found what we believe to be the wreckage of a commercial airliner,” Mr Pope said.

The same technology was used to find the Titanic in 1985 and the HMAS Sydney in 2008, which sank off Western Australia in a sea battle in 1941.

But Reddit.com users are casting doubt on GeoResonance’s credibility.

One user wrote: “For [the report] to be legit, you’d have to assume that the plane flew around in circles in that part of the Indian Ocean undetected on radar for 6 hours before it crashed.”

• Did Missing Flight 370 Pilot Hijack Plane to Protest His Government’s Anti-Gay Laws?
  • Useful Information: Malaysia Airlines ‘Lose Yourself’ Ad is Fake
  • Military official: flight MH370 flew hundreds of miles off course
  • Oil Rig Worker Claims He Saw Missing Malaysia Flight MH370 Go Down in Flames

33 Responses to “Possible Lead in Search for Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370”

69 says:

They knew where the plane was the day after it crashed, I’m over this story.

What else you got? :waiting:

69 says:

In other local news, I heard this AM that the COA is forcing homeless folk from living under I-20. That ish makes me so mad that as much money as this city has and they do hardly anything to help these people but will promptly tell them to move round.

To f u c k i n g where? :cuss:

missyJ says:

If folks don’t stop with this… they know where the plane is and they ain’t telling us! End of story

Matchsticks says:

I’m so over this and I am ready for them to stop acting like they are looking for it, they are wasting money displaying this ongoing ruse…

Ms Peaches says:

How about the media not say **** until they have that wreckage on dry land. All this maybe **** is not right.

69 says:

Then 5 years ago Coke basically threatened to leave for Charlotte if city officials didn’t address the panhandlers in downtown… :wtf:

All these major corporations and y’all can’t donate to open a GOOD homeless shelter for these people? These same homeless people start congregating more as a result under I-20, now that’s a problem too? So what do you want to happen? :shrug:

User Friendly says:

@69 they want them to hurry up and die. :shrugs:

I.dont.Believe.THEM.

User Friendly says:

thats sad. they never found Amelia Earhart either, did they? it was a baby on that plane too. :(

missyJ says:

But Auntie and this Stormy Weather rendition image up top. :facepalm:

____________________________

Yep, what she said… :rolleyes:

missyJ says:

@69

Honolulu, Hawaii has a HUGE homeless population.. Other cities clean up their homeless, give them a little money, and then put them on planes for Hawaii. All beaches are public so even tho they aren’t supposed to the homeless live in tent cities on the beach and the police make them move at 5am for tourism purposes.

Now Honolulu is finally trying to get people nailed down and send them back from whence they came. :facepalm:

Our downtown is being cleaned up and I noticed our homeless have “disappeared”, this wide sprite in my sociology class says, well I’d like to think they helped them.

User Friendly says:

yall know that african stowaway is STILL in hawaii? waiting for his father to get the money to be able to fly over there and get him.

I thought they automatically send runaways back home. that story is fishy, chile.

MSVALLDAY says:

I wish they would go ahead and tell us the truth about what really happened with this plane already.

consipiracy theorist believe the U.S. re-routed the plane using a military AWAC plane to Diego Garcia the base located in the Indian OCEAN. It has something to do with the chinese government contractors on board.

People questioned why one of the most TOP SECRET and INTELLIGENT of the U.S. BASES cannot DETECH such a plane… :coffee:

JUST A THEORY…

Buttercup says:

To f u c k i n g where? :cuss:
      =======
      Soon they’ll get hip like Barrow County and bus them out to Athens :facepalm: They take them about once a quarter because Athens has “a lot” of resources for those who are homeless. If all else fails, they can live in tent city.

69 says:

MissyJ

Tent city is what they call it here too. Talkin about we’ve got to clean up this issue… These folks in Atlanta KILL me with this NIMBY mindset. This very issue is the core of most of our regional problems right now… Man let me go finish my lunch. :kona:

69 says:

Buttercup

Winder sends it’s homeless folks to Athens? Barrow is the damn country, I know they can donate a frew trailers and shyt. See ion like when disadvantaged folks get beat even more than necessary. :cuss:

Buttercup says:

Winder sends it’s homeless folks to Athens?
      =======
      :yes: I volunteered at a few organizations, and many of the families I met were from Winder, Auburn, Bethlehem, Statham, etc. They would round ‘em up like dogs and drop them off at the GA Square Mall. It was so sad :wail: Those that couldn’t get into the HandsOn, ARCH, etc. programs they would live in tent city off the loop. When it got cold, they would result to calling paramedics in order to have a warm place to sleep and some food. My bleeding heart could barely stand it.

——-
      Poor choice of words.. You excited folks managed to die :no:

sassyshe says:

Well they did say they are moving the search more north once they finish scanning the last 5%

OpinionHated says:

This plane was taken by aliens….. namely Klingonos….

OpinionHated says:

KLINGONS… uuurrrggghhhh hit submit too fast

Chrissy Teigan is on the front of Cosmo looking like spongebob square pants FROM THE SIDE :no: She is tooted over and it’s a mess. And her face is not …. Congrats John. :kona:

User Friendly says:

:pray: Sandy do a post on Mrs. Legend

Joe Budden Ex struggle I’m homes without you girlfriend is releasing music. And a struggle song with a matching video :facepalm:
      @User: You seen the covers? I was like this can’t be real

*homeless
      All she do is release twerk videos. I am tired of twerk videos. I get it if it’s all in fun. But some people serious about it. Release them weekly. Battle even :no:

OpinionHated says:

Chrissy Tiegen is not a cute girl – she has a face that looks like it was hit hard with a cast iron skillet and an azz to match… I KNOW she be taking big dildos to John’s azz… he looks like a bottom….

MrsL says: