Tia and Tamera Cover EBONY Magazine

Tia and Tamera Cover EBONY Magazine

Twins Tia Mowry-Hardrict and Tamera Mowry-Housley cover the May 2014 issue of EBONY Magazine. The ladies discuss their careers, growing up in the public eye, and the public indignity of defending Tamera’s interracial marriage.

Tia and Tamera Cover EBONY Magazine

The twins have achieved success in all facets of their lives, but everything did not go their way after their popular series Sister, Sister ended.

Tia and Tamera Cover EBONY Magazine

“After Sister, Sister ended, nobody was calling,” says Tia. “My sister and I were sick and tired of being sick and tired of sitting back and waiting for those phone calls.” Deciding at that point they were going to take control of their future, Tia added, “We had the mentality, ‘We’re not going to depend on anybody anymore, we’re not going to let someone else’s value of us diminish how we value ourselves, and we’re going to put action in place.’ We put our minds together and executed [our plans].”

Tia and Tamera Cover EBONY Magazine

Tamera also opened up to EBONY magazine about the emotional upheaval she endured when fans questioned her interracial marriage with FOX news correspondent, Adam Housley.

“Honestly, growing up, I [just] knew I was going to marry a Black man,” said Tamera. “But, as I grew up, I learned to just be open,” she added. “I just wanted to be with someone who was confident around me and who I felt comfortable being myself with.”

The article can be read in its entirety in the April issue of EBONY on newsstand now.

• Michelle Obama Covers Ebony Magazine
  • La La and Carmelo Anthony Cover Ebony Magazine
  • Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Finally Cover Vogue
  • Is La La Anthony Dispensing Bad Advice in Her New Book?

161 Responses to “Tia and Tamera Cover EBONY Magazine”

GottaBigOne says:

sometimes Too Much iz 2 Much . . . just sayin’ . . .

KyCakes says:

That alabaster baby is too cute :lol:

Ms Peaches says:

How many weaves does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

gbellab says:

whos little white baby is that? with the blue eyes?
      Are they trying to pull a Michael Jackson here?

Just Looking says:

Look at them all grown up. There babies are too CUTE.

Torae says:

I like them better when they didnt talk as much….always whining about something…

Ms Peaches says:

@ Just Looking- I agree those babies are cute.

KyCakes says:

@gbellab that’s Tamera’s little munchkin.

aRoTh says:

So Porsha sharing wigs and weaves now, b/c that big hair sho’ looks like I seen it atop somebody’s head on last weeks episode of RHOA. :huh: :think:

Pretty

VicKaLiCious says:

Love the twins. They seem rather well adjusted.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I get why Draya and side popped up. I got no problem with that. I had a problem with Draya doing the same thing she accused ole girl of. Speaking on what she didn’t know. Saying what happened …. Orlando is lying and Doorter is lying. Both to save face for different reasons. The thing that got me was when Draya kept saying Doorter wasn’t even cute enough to suck his dack You are just being stupid now.
      And if she did :hump: how is that any different from you????? What’s your body count??? Exactly.

aRoTh says:

I’ve always wondered if babies can tell their twin maternal or paternal parents apart.

daddy vs. uncle
      mommy vs. auntie

Tamera
      has way TOOOO Much hair on her head??
      I like these two though :yes:

:lolsign:

Im so glad that tall headed baby has grown some bangs :clap:

awwww… cute wittle babies :love:
      (and i think the mommies look younger & prettier sans the weave & war paint, jmo)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Its not the fact that he is yt that I question…its the fact his azz work for Fox News. And has always worked for Fox except for a small sliver of his career. Either he is subpar in what he does and other networks dont want him for whatever reason. OR he is okay with the racist way things are reported on that network in order to collect a check. Who is the Uncle Tom now…IJS.

Lady_Elle says:

The babies are both adorable…

I had a question with Tia.

When she had her televised baby shower… I was curious about her not having even ONE person of color as a friend.

No Friends that look like YOU? No cousins that made the cut? :wtf:

Really, people were coming for Tamera for being married to a white man.

that just seems bananas ..

Ms Peaches says:

How many weaves does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

I believe Tia and Tamera have good hair.

Blanche Devereaux says:

i guess that baby IS more white than black…so yea.

——-
      *here is the nail you hit on the head*

Guinea Hen Slinga *Kah* Got That!! says:

TF did their makeup.

up there looking like natalie nun :no:

daddy vs. uncle
      mommy vs. auntie

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      there is the CUTEST vid of a lil baby girl who sees her dad twin brother for the first time on YT. :lol: She was like what the HAIL going ON? Nigga who is YOU looking like my deddy :blink:

This “issue” with Draya and Jackie’s daughter is sooooooo trivial and contrived.

Jackie couldn’t wait to tell Draya bout her hoe azz daughter and then was talkin bout “Oh… don’t throw me into yall drama.” :rofl:

Foolishness. Ol boy shouldn’t have entertained it either.

@ Who Dat: I believe Fox News is winning the ratings race. Why would he want to work elsewhere? :shrug:

cheeks8683 says:

Not my favorite pic of the paid :kona:

@aRoTh . .

awhile back I seen a vid or a lil girl meeting her uncle for the first time, who was her deddy’s Identical twin.

It was SEW CUTE :crying1: she was confruZed

FuturedocDonte says:

Ion like the big hair on tam-ti… Whichever one that is

They look bad in the second pic :yes: bad in a good way

How many weaves does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

I believe Tia and Tamera have good hair.
      __________________________

:stop:

Don’t fall of it yall!
      :facepalm:

cheeks8683 says:

*pair

Weaves, lace-fronts, and pre-cut lace wigs are geeting a LITTLE out of hand…

MSVALLDAY says:

They are so beautiful, but why all the weave!!! I’m all for a good weave don’t get me wrong, but thangs are just getting out of hand.

I believe Tia and Tamera have good hair.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Not this ish agane. Man listen…

aRoTh says:

@Dubb

I seen that vid. Them brothers were FIONE too! I mean just manly IDRIS ELBA GORG! You hear me? #faints

DUBB

:yes:
      WE seen the same VID :lol:

It was SEW CUTE she was confruZed

Looked back and fourth between the two like 4 or 5 times. It was hilarious.

Just Looking says:

@Gbell – They are bi-ricial and the blue eyed baby has a white father, whom Tia married.

He is anchor on the West Coast and his family owns a vineyard. :yes:

SO Eva posted a pic of her and her BD and baby girl on Instgram #FamilyFirst
      After filing for the Protective Order from HIM

:facepalm: this is NOT going to end well

————
      :cosign:
      They are trying to make fetch happen
      But in the end Jackie and Draya look stupid.
      And Orlando is so slow. Him and Draya. MATCH. She convinced he won’t let a non-model chick give him some gums and he gives her expensive gifts when he does screw up :shrugs:

cheeks8683 says:

Didn’t they go to that Ivy League school….Pepperdine? Is it Ivy League? I mean even if people were not calling ititally I thought I read somewhere that they left the spotlight in order to go to college….

That selfie is so cute :love: very cute kids

GawD these turkey wings and Butter beans taste like a Fresh Steamed lobster tail and hand drawn butter

:pizza:

Don’t fall of it yall!
      ——–
      DO IT FOR SR :yes:
      I AIN’T GONE DO IT :no:

aRoTh says:

Man says:

________________________

CO-FUKKIN-SIGN

That is the EXACT reason I don’t like Jackie. Bish is a sh!t starter. HATE HER for the bullshyt she pulls. SHE is jealous of Draya. She wants to skin her and wear the flesh. You seen how she almost had a heart attack when Doug was like “I got a call from Malaysia…”. I bet she started having a “men all pause” hot flash when he mentioned her name. Bet she woulda (and probably still will) start some shyt with Malaysia b/c of it. IJS

How ironic did this episode of going to Malaysia come up after the missing plane incident.

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

daddy vs. uncle
      mommy vs. auntie

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      there is the CUTEST vid of a lil baby girl who sees her dad twin brother for the first time on YT.  She was like what the HAIL going ON? Nigga who is YOU looking like my deddy

Happened to me when my cousin brought her baby home to meet the fam @6mos. We look alike so when she saw me her mom wasn’t around so she assumed I was her. Po baby looked perplexed when her momma walked through the door.

aRoTh says:

:kona:

forgive her for she know not what she fonteth

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Maybe to practice ohhh I dont know…JOURNALISTIC ETHICS. Truthfulness, accuracy, objectivity, impartiality, fairness, public accountability…I am missing one or two but you get my drift. Out of the ones listed–I think we of color can all agree on…Fox News lacks in some of these areas.

:coffee: I am biased. But I look at you as less of a journalist if you decide to spend your whole CAREER at crooked azz Faux.

:stop:

Don’t fall of it yall!
      _________________________

no worries @Man. i got on my ‘BS resistant shield’ today.
      rapid fire BS>>> :shotsfired: :nun: <<<Me

Just Looking says:

@Taken – By now you/me is at what job you talkn bout, I never said that.

On Draya, Ms. Jackie and Jerry Kid…. The whole notion discussing who slobbed his knob, is dumb.

Draya is real cute now, but her best days is behind her. Why is Malaysia stuck on stoopid for her, did Draya eat her? :pizza:

aRoTh says:

User Friendly says:

aRoTh says:

forgive her for she know not what she fonteth

:shrug: I know it was 5 weeks ago but IJS.

missyJ says:

They look hideous! Why?? Just why?? :wail:

Since we aint getting BBWLA post:

I want Draya man to brush his hair in the right direction.

Why was Sundy Mundy Datterday Luv called to the scene of the cuss out?

She is Jack’s flunkie…but I am kinda glad Jack finally got her and her hot dog neck a FRAN on that show. Other than a glass of likka.

Powder gets on MY NERVES. How Sundy Mundy Datterday Luv think HIS azz gonna whoop ANYBODY when he is whooped? Oxymoron.

Brittish telling Slow-renzo don’t accept any contracts while she gone. Bish. NOBODY is checking for him ballwise. He need to fill out an application with the Clippers or Lakers to see if they need a bench warmer, waterboy, or one of them dudes run out to the court to mop up sweat. Oh that is a waterboy duty huh? Okay. Concessions. SOMETHING.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Im sure Draya KNOW that nicca will smash another bish. She knows that. But why not rub your “relationship” in the face of a broad who tried to cause you grief?? aint that what the bishes do? I mean jackies daughter was asking for everything she got.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Taken – By now you/me is at what job you talkn bout, I never said that.
      ———
      Huh? :lol:
      I been phone fonting so maybe I missed something or inaccurately posted something

________________________

I don’t know bout Draya’s “best days being behind her.” That mofo is fine and women finding out how to hold on to them looks longer and longer. :yes:

:think: I could see Malaysia feedin Draya some puzz. Draya like them yella hoes tho so I’m not sure. But I wouldn’t be surprised. Malaysia down tho. I can see it in her eyes. :coffee:

Pepperdine
      ^^^^^^^^^
      Not Ivy Leag. But they went there and ironically so did Powder Christie. And Dren AKA Brandy AKA Alien Abraham too.

aRoTh says:

JL says:

Why is Malaysia stuck on stoopid for her, did Draya eat her?

I don’t think it’s that. She just knows how Jackie is. That’s why she asked her FLAT OUT…”what are you doing?”. Jackie has been and always does come for Draya, but for what? Like when she was telling her “you seem guarded, you need to own up to who you are…”. BITCH it’s called a “PRIVATE LIFE” for a damn reason. WHO and WHY do I have to own up to anybody for the way I choose to and have lived MY life.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

~~~~~~~~
      Speaking OF.. awhile back an “instgram Model” was posting Scandricks Thirst :lol:

And twitter said the watch and bracelet he gave Draya were FAKE :ghost:

Just Looking says:

speaking of which…I miss Bambi with her fine little teeth having ass. where she at? her and draya make me feel tingly :bounce:

@DUB
      “Bish. NOBODY is checking for him ballwise. He need to fill out an application with the Clippers or Lakers to see if they need a bench warmer, waterboy, or one of them dudes run out to the court to mop up sweat. Oh that is a waterboy duty huh? Okay. Concessions. SOMETHING.”

BRUH!
      I’m trying to figure out who this nigga is. I look taller and more athletic than him. Who payin this nigga to play ball? :think:

Anybody else get irritated when Draya KEEP saying “MY man”…She reminds me of Mary Agnes/Squeak each and everytime she DO IT. Bish WHO CARES. You was just tryna get chose LAST SEASON. Now you got a man? Getcho heaux pusscee life, your DNA challenged man, and get the fugg ON.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

OMG oh yeah po BRITTISH and her maine is slow too. But they cute slow like kindergarteners or something. like they cant be really grown lol

@Man
      What you think about Vance McAllister getting caught on camera performing ‘mouth-to-mouth’ on his staffer? :popcorn:

missyJ says:

So I was thinking of going to see Mint Condition Headlining and Monica.. cheapest tickets is fiddy dollas… Ioono whom these geriatric nigras think they is but my credit cardt is staying in my pocketbook. I’m hoodrich fuh 3 weeks but I ain’t just a dayum fool

I miss Bambi with her fine little teeth having ass. where she at?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Love and Hip Hop ATL I think.

f*ck Brittish and her scam ass website :rules:

I like the Brittish chick. She ain’t pretty or nothing, but she seem like a cool down azz chick. :yes:

Just Looking says:

:Lunv – Love me some turkey! Wings, necks…

Just had my baked Ziti from last night. :nun:

Chile…I put my toe in that dish.

Don’t judge, never made it before.

Sauteed, mushrooms, onions, garlic, yellow squash and zucch (chopped finely and spinach) Sat to side…

Then spicy turkey sausage sat to the side…

Then in large wok pan, I 1 jar of Vodka sauce, 1 can of crushed tomatoes, and 3 cups of water, bring to boil then added box of ziti. cook for 13 to 15 minutes… Remove from heat and add parmesean about a handful and 1/2 cup of heavy cream. Then add rest of items, mix then add to baking dish.

Topped with Mozzarella and Cheddar cheese. Bake at 400 until top browns…

Them kids didn’t know they ate all that produce.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

British dude :no: he looks like he eats crayons. He will be a school custodian come 2018. Mark my words :tea:he sweet tho

it was fake Bvlgari rings . . . Umhh but they WERE NICE :oops:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

#myMAN
      Hoes that do that sh!t in real life are so irritating. like they really believe they are the FIRST and ONLY bish with a MAN. #hoesitdown

Aint used to having their “OWN” sh!t

JL:Sauteed, mushrooms, onions, garlic, yellow squash and zucch (chopped finely and spinach)
      ~~~~~~~~~
      YOU Put that in ur ZITi???? :pizza:

Getcho heaux pusscee life, your DNA challenged man, and get the fugg ON.

Oh. :ghost:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

JL: that sounds delish. I :heart: ziti. Haven’t made it in months. I use Italian sausage and spinach

KyCakes says:

Fox Host Calls UConn’s Basketball Team the “NAACP National Champs”

Fox wins the ratings race because al of the unemployed, living in trailers with no running water rethuglicans KEEP their televisions on fox news 25-8 :thumbsup:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Draya better be careful speaking for what her man will and won’t due publicly trying to stunt.

Buttercup says:

Me no likey Tia’s big hair. I still adore these ladies though.

69 says:

K.Dub

I listen. I swear fo’ God I was busy lurking and just read your comment about baby seeing dad’s twin and immediately went to YT. Tell me why as soon as I typed “baby see’s” that shyt auto filled “dad’s twin for the first time.”

That Youtube & Google be reading muffugin minds like it AIN’T SHYT. :ghost:

I JUST heard about this but haven’t read it all. What happened?

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Now you KNOW bishes is spiteful. Hoez lined up to give SHAWTBUS some butt just BC Draya done fixed her mouth to say what he WONT do. And they gone provide all the evidence to SHOW they had some of that Corky DACK. Beelee dat

Buttercup says:

=======
      I saw a video of a tot maybe 18 months to 2 years old seeing her uncle who’s her dad’s twin for the first time. She was so confused. It was too cute!

:wail: Corky tho?

why must I die :ghost:

DraYa has some HUGE Feet tew :eek:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      PAH-REACH. Got one here who does it and a homie who does too. Prolly why I notice Draya doing it. EVERY SENTENCE:

Me and MY man doing XXX this weekend.
      MY MAN and I are going to lunch.
      Me and my MAN are going to the mall today.

It be an emphasis on the My and the Man. Like frfr? Bish I want you and that man to go play in traffic! I dont think they realize the rest of the world DOES NOT TALK LIKE THAT.

Buttercup says:

========
      I guess I need to catch up on the comments before I start to add my 2 cents. *goes to read*

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Somebody said under a picture of Eva’s baby that the baby was so.. Unique :ghost:

That Youtube & Google be reading muffugin minds like it AIN’T SHYT
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Mine (yes mine) control. :eek:

Just Looking says:

@Luvn – yeap, The kids and “tyrone” was in heaven :pizza: :smile:

Will make it part of my Easter lineup….

Corned Beef
      Baked Ziti with Veggies
      Punjabi Lobia Masala (Indian Black eyed peas curry and ginger)
      7up Cake….

We eating at my mama’s….Mista said he still recovering from Thanksgiving.

I JUST heard about this but haven’t read it all. What happened?

______________________________

He got caught on camera inside his district office kissing a woman on his staff. Now he can’t deny it, so he asking for forgiveness from his wife, 5 kids, GOD, and you, the constituents. :facepalm:

KyCakes says:

:rofl: @Dub

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:under a picture of Eva’s baby that the baby was so.. Unique
      ~~~~~~
      People R Sew RUDE!
      lol

aRoTh says:

they had some of that Corky DACK

Oh blah dee
      Oh blah dah
      Life goes ooooonn
      oooon
      lah la la la
      life goes on

Oh blah dee blah doe EH!

missyJ says:

I JUST heard about this but haven’t read it all. What happened?

===============

Same thang that always happens, Christian nigra, Jezelbel bish, they groping on camera.. he sorry begs for forgiveness throws his dack on the mercy of the people, his wife smile for the press but done moved his drawls to the guest room… :coffee:

Hey y’all..

So why does Tia look like Porsha Williams by the head in the cover photo? :ghost: Too much.. But they look good though. Their babies are addooooorraabblllee! :love: and I think these two can do no wrong. :heart:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

guuurrrl like these “my man” niccas aint got no name. BISH you and Peanut hood ass aint doing nothing special so STFU. LMAO

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Runs round the blog yelling :thankyou: AND they have the “oldest” viewership. 50+. AARP crowd tunes to Faux for their news.

I JUST heard about this but haven’t read it all. What happened?

______________________________

———-
      Who did this??

kamadiva says:

@69 – it the NSA reading your thoughts…. :hide:

Gigi26 says:

Getcho heaux pusscee life, your DNA challenged man, and get the fugg ON.
      ——————————————
      GLORAY HALLEUJAH!!!! JEHOVAH JIREH

That hoe gets me SICK everytime. Like this yo first boyfren bytch?! STFU hoe.

She act like she wasn’t just fukking from coast to coast leaving her son with filthy pannies and hot pockets trying to get chose. You screaming on a 20 year old about him. Bytch please he NFL meaning he can get released at any second if that with NO MONEY GUARANTEED.

On topic: I hate Tia’s beauty supply store wig. Shyt is horrendous.

@KY.. Yeah thats HEATHER CHildress from Faux that said the NAACP champs

@JL
      The veggies in the ZITI sound gooDT! hubby would never go for it though
      His FAM already :haha: him because I use Ground turkey instead of ground beef
      :shrug:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :dead:

Buttercup says:

I want Draya man to brush his hair in the right direction.
      =======
      :crying1: I can’t even finish the rest.

On topic: I hate Tia’s beauty supply store wig
      ——–

Beta says:

I just watched Throw that boy pu$$y vid for the first time :ghost: :cry:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Oh and Black Sink: the new office manager has a TURRIBLE body. And she’s too aggressive. I hate chicks like that. It’s not cute :no:
      And can we get Dutch a skin graph? Or maybe just a pressure wash :
      I am renaming this emote Dutchess face :crying1:

Gigi26 says:

DraYa has some HUGE Feet tew
      ————————————
      Talons, not feet :tea:

@Razz
      freshman congressman Vance McAllister of Louisiana – he playing grab arse in the office ONE day after winning the seat (no pun) :tea:

Just Looking says:

On the Vance bit….that ain’t shiat…

The staffer was/is married to his childhood best friend. Everybody is loosing. SMH

Camera’s work in the dark…boo boo :facepalm:

:chase: Beta says:I just watched Throw that boy pu$$y vid
      ~^^^^^^^^^
      whatchU do that FO?

Gigi26 says:

Beta: that shyt had me :blink: :crying:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

OKAY OKAY KDUB… what about these hoes that wanna call they nicca DADDY?? EWW they are the grossest (is that a word) of them all. I don’t like them strange bishes.

That hoe gets me SICK everytime. Like this yo first boyfren bytch?! STFU hoe.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Say it!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

That boy pu$$y video is the :evil:

missyJ says:

he staffer was/is married to his childhood best friend

====================

They gon blame Scandal :facepalm: … Conservative YT Christian = that black bish made me do it. Fugg you Olivia Pope

The Pearl! says:

:waves: Hey, Everyone. Too much hair on the one twin. Don’t care for the make-up — too-too much. They’re pretty women…no need to overdo it like that.

OAN: @ARoth, thanks for the tip on Llominicia Hall (the LSU gymnast). I’ve watched her routine twice and it brought tears to my eyes. She’s a BEAST, do you hear me??? The way she attacked the routine!!!! The music was a beautiful plus. Nothing as beautiful as a black athletic body (male or female).

I just watched Throw that boy pu$$y vid for the first time :ghost: :cry:

:hahaha: this has been everyone’s reaction, aint it a sorrow? :no:

:rules: Ya’ll Leave DraYa LONE!! :cuss:

she has seen the Error of her ways!

Beta says:

Luvn I kept hearing chatter about it had to see for myself :lol:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

yeah that BLACK INK door manager is too much and she is a BMW. Dutchess need medical attention for her brain. its broken

Gigi26 says:

And Dutchess better than me cuz I would throw bleach on that bum nigga clothes and set fire to it.

And keep the Pitbull :yes: :tea:

I JUST heard about this but haven’t read it all. What happened?

______________________________

_________________________________________

People in Louisiana don’t give two chits mayne. I think we like crooked politicians.

Edwin Edwards is a muthaphuckin SAINT down here. Like, they could find corpses under his house and people would still vote for him.

I want Draya man to brush his hair in the right direction.
      =======
      I can’t even finish the rest.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Promise when they panned to the byke of his head…we thought he had a bald spot. Dub19 was like he got a BALD SPOT? :blink:

Me: NO. That nigga just aint brush his hair right. And fugg VH1 for not telling him it wasnt and then filming it :rofl: Like how they did Brittish and that track folks went in on few weeks back. Said her peekaboo track stole the scene. :ghost:

Just Looking says:

@luvn
      The veggies in the ZITI sound gooDT! hubby would never go for it though
      _______
      They didn’t know. :no:

I chopped up everything really fine, and sauteed it. By the time it goes in the oven with and melts into goodness. The next morning, they saying….WHEW something really clent me out.

Me: What…that tomatoe sauce really cleant you out huh…

Beta says:

I just watched Throw that boy pu$$y vid for the first time
      ——————
      Mr. told me he watched it the other for the first time too. :crying1:

The look on his face.. :crying1:

The way he shook his head… :crying1:

He told me don’t ever tell him about some ish like that again. :crying1:

:buttshake: tho dat boy bussy! :buttshake: tho dat boy bussy!

I just watched Throw that boy pu$$y vid for the first time

this has been everyone’s reaction, aint it a sorrow?
      ___________________________

I heard that nigga just signed to Cash Money. No, really. Lol.

Beta says:

Dutchess need medical attention for her brain. its broken

I heard that nigga just signed to Cash Money. No, really. Lol.
      ~~~~~
      CASHMoney, disturbing :eek: that figures

@113 :kona:

cause I shol call mr. daddy at “times”

. The next morning, they saying….WHEW something really clent me out.
      ~~~~~~

thats great

Beta says:

I heard that nigga just signed to Cash Money. No, really. Lol.

:blink:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

I missed half of black ink last night. Did Dutchess find out Cease kissed another chick?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I am either or with that one. It doesnt gross ME out; but I can see why it would some folks! I dont do it. I GAT a deddy and dont even like his azz most days. Why Imma call you that? :rofl:

:hahaha: @ the boy pussy reactions.

almost worser than the two girls one cup reactions. :shocked: nothing but shock and horror.

im just mad I cant twerk my “boy p*ssy” like they can. :danban:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

And who the fugg speaks to their mother the way Cease was :cuss: his out? That shyt was disgusting!

Gigi26 says:

I heard that nigga just signed to Cash Money. No, really. Lol.
      ————————
      Not gonna lie, he had bars tho :rofl:

Buttercup says:

========
      :ashamed: I sent a bish 2 shots of Don Julio 1942 because she was acting so thirsty. She finally saw Honey Dip and I out together and was taking a lot of jabs.

I’ve grown these past few months :kona:

missyJ says:

cause I shol call mr. daddy at “times”

================

Is there room for two in that :kona: ?

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Who brought that boy puscee song? That ish is insane!!

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Who brought that boy puscee song? That ish is insane!!

:newpost:

heard that nigga just signed to Cash Money
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Cash Money still a company and (mouth kissin on mens) Weezy da boss….

Gigi26 says:

almost worser than the two girls one cup reactions. nothing but shock and horror.
      —————————-
      I showed that to my moms on thanksgiving, she screamed :rofl: and she kept saying “That’s not decent” :crying1:

kamadiva says:

Llominicia Hall – her routine was awesome! Her legs look like she has squatted cows on her shoulders since birth! :blink:

missyJ says:

==========

What she an ex or just a random?? :popcorn:

SOTHERNGRL says:

SO Eva posted a pic of her and her BD and baby girl on Instgram #FamilyFirst
      After filing for the Protective Order from HIM
      this is NOT going to end well
      **************************
      @LUVVIE that nicca busted, (dont know if thats proper English)down 4 doors trying to get to her azz wit the baby in her arms. You are right this aint gone end well; and folks go be like :shrug: I dont know what happened.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I heard that nigga just signed to Cash Money. No, really. Lol.
      ____________________________

he is. click my name. not sure if thats a legit site but….. :tea:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I just watched Throw that boy pu$$y vid for the first time

this has been everyone’s reaction, aint it a sorrow?
      ___________________________

I heard that nigga just signed to Cash Money. No, really. Lol.

Well you know how it’s been said they get down over there. :lol:

Buttercup says:

==========
      I think MC and Monica would be worth it. Go ahead and stunt on them bishes’ heads, Missy :yes:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

like for real though yall. maybe if I didn’t have no daddy… but nall I aint trying to get tossed up by some nigga im calling daddy. that’s for pimps and hoes and such. sir that name is already taken lol

Dude could rap… it’s just WHAT he was rapping about.

But why was Momma Razz telling me her opinion of his talent and his potential like she really know the rap game? :ghost:

I’m on the :cell: with her like :blink: “Mommy, YEW WATCHED that video?” She said “Yeah I did. ANDT? :tea: He is really good but I think he could do better than stooping to this level to get damn noticed….”

SummerBaby says:

I like Tia & Tamera! I think the cover should of had them wearing their natural hair.

missyJ says:

cause I shol call mr. daddy at “times”
      ================
      Is there room for two in that ?

scooch over cuz Im coming in too :kona:

Buttercup says:

JEHOVAH JIREH
      =======
      This though :ghost:

Just Looking says:

Throw that boy Puzzy. IN TEARS, laughing cause I don’t have NO sense. . :rofl:

Twerking is officially outlawed.

:danban1: :danban: :danban1:

It be in the club this summer…..straight and :homo:

Dis the world we live in….

But the words :dead: :caset: :dead:

Matchsticks says:

Gigi26 says:

I heard that nigga just signed to Cash Money. No, really. Lol.
      ————————
      Not gonna lie, he had bars tho :rofl:

And that beat was SICK! :rofl:

kamadiva says:

@SothernGRL – I said that two flights down about Eva and Kevin.

She will be back with him…even after he :box: her out like CB in the Lambo..or was it a Ferrari?

Ignore the signs if you want to….

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

========

I’ve grown these past few months
      SEE Sometimes you have to get on their level so they can HEAR you lol

OpinionHated says:

These pictures are awful except for the one where they’re at the amusement park with the kids – all that airbrushing and photoshopping making them look whiter than they are and that hair – and the cover pic just looks so fake… I just can’t on this post and those girls are confused like every other interracial kid – I have mixed races in my family and they’re all mixed up – my little cousin asking me if he drinks chocolate milk will he get black – no hunny but if you have it with an oreo you’l look like Wesley Snipes!!!!

KSabrena says:

I love these two but the makeup and hair are way too much especially that cover with Tia. I know they were trying something different but that makeup artist needed to be dragged off set!!!