Apollo Nida Sentenced to 8 years in Prison

Apollo Nida mugshot

Former reality TV cast member Apollo Nida was sentenced to 8 years in a federal prison today. Apollo was given leniency for snitching to the feds about his costars on Real Housewives of Atlanta.

Legal experts say Apollo will likely serve half the time.

Last month, a federal judge sentenced Nida’s female accomplice, Gayla St. Julien, to 5 years and 1 month in a federal prison.

Apollo’s high powered legal team, The Cochran Firm, begged the judge for leniency, saying Apollo’s pre-sentencing report was chock full of his past transgressions for which he already served 5 years in state prison. Apollo was released from prison in late 2008. He immediately married his baby mama, local attorney and reality TV star Phaedra Parks. The couple has 2 young boys.

In May, Apollo pleaded guilty to committing mail, wire and bank fraud.

In an emergency motion, Nida’s legal team asked the judge not to follow the U.S. Attorney’s recommendation for a harsh sentence for Apollo because they believe that his PSR (Pre-sentencing Report) is flawed due to the fact the report includes all of Nida’s previous encounters with the law as serious offenses.

The federal prosecutor asked the judge to hand down the maximum sentence the law allowed. Prosecutor’s noted that Apollo had no remorse for his crimes.

Update: Kenya Moore is on Twitter being messy. Phaedra’s co-star on Real Housewives of Atlanta “favorited” this tweet on Twitter.com today:

Apollo Nida convicted

• RHOA’s Apollo Nida Working On Plea Deal in Bank Fraud Case
  • RHOA Reality Star Apollo Nida Charged With Bank Fraud, Identity Theft, Stolen Checks, Forgery
  • How the Feds Built Their Case Against Phaedra Parks’ Husband, Apollo Nida
  • ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star Phaedra Parks Exposed in New Tell-All Book

262 Responses to “Apollo Nida Sentenced to 8 years in Prison”

Who gonna check Ya boo boo??

them alphabet Boys

Hershey says:

Bever (Apollo’s attorney) said after the hearing that Nida could potentially get out more than a year early for good behavior and sent to a halfway house.

___________________________

:waves: BYE FELICIA…Phaedra is probably at Bravo right now, working on a spin off show

flsun99 says:

I knew he was going to jail! Poor Phae Phae and those cute baby boys.

Wasting time says:

Man. 6.8 years!
      He better count his blessings!

Crickett says:

Phaedra might just wait, he is fine.

~~~~~~~~~
      and that was DUMB, those atty’s Know better, that’s the purpose of the PSR
      Only time they don’t allow crimes one committed to be used against them is if they were juvies.
      ChileCheese
      they were putting on a show for that cool Mil they made of him

Fine as hell Crickett :tea: Fine as hell … but um yeah … she would be a fool to wait for this piece of shyt :tea:

He feel sorry for his kids :no: They growing up without a diddy. The oldest already got that mouth like that grandma. He is going to be wearing tunics with lunch meat in handbags like EJ in no time :facepalm:
      And The youngest Mr. President is going to be in the primary before his sissy get out of prison :wails:
      All the nigs in prison once they hears the sentences :cheer: :buttshake: :jack: :yahoo:

Gigi26 says:

SMH :no:

iscream says:

I bet it sucks to be you right now….

Will Phedra wait for him? After the way he treated her last season I wouldn’t…

CocoKhaleesi says:

This man looks like a suicide bomber….

Tis all I’s got

San ah make ya dance says:

This picture tho! :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

Apollo look like a fish round the mouth :no:

datsmdubya2u says:

Welp off you go Apollo Godspeed. :bye:

VDot says:

I hate chew :rofl: :rofl:

He did make some cute kids tho :yes:

Was he turned over to the prison today or will he have to turn himself in at a later date?

Jdore says:

Do they still make soap on a rope? He gon need it.

VDot says:

I hope he got some puss before he went in tho. You know Phaedra probably ain’t gave him none in a month of Sundays. :thinking: Probably around the time she last got pregnant.

San ah make ya dance says:

Apollo Godspeed
      ————
      :dead:

willetta1 says:

:lipssealed: :sheep:
      He’ll be one of the wealthiest N-words in the joint cuz Phaedra is gonna have to put good money on his books to keep his big trap shut!!!

JuanHustle says:

Apollo participated in the federal “S.N.I.T.C.H.” program. The “Sorry N-word, I’m Tryna Come Home” program always wins when one faces natural life behind them walls.

Hershey says:

Can he film Orange is the New Black, the Georgia edition whilst he’s fighting for his virginity? Shyt the thrid season is a year away and I only had Netflix for that reason :coffee:

datsmdubya2u says:

Look like a bad day for lemonade colored kneegrows :cry:

Jdore says:

Who did Apollo snitch on for a less sentence??????? :popcorn:

Milky says:

Apollo look like a fish round the mouth
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

they love the fish mouf in jail….. :wave: <—– vaseline and chapstick for Apollo!!! Gotta keep that mouf and :buttshake: lubed!!! :rofl:

flsun99 says:

I knew he was going to jail! Poor Phae Phae and those cute baby boys.

chile please. they eating good off of the money he stole. :pizza: they cant wait til daddy comes home and does it again. :nino:

Atypical says:

Federal time is 80 or 85%. I can’t remember. So he’ll do the majority of his sentence. I wonder if Phaedra will wait for him? After all he is her husband.Not just some guy, who ejaculated in a cup so that he could get a pizza. #filesnails

This man looks like a suicide bomber….

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Not sure why this tickled me so :rofl:

HE DOOOOOOOOOOOOO :ghost:

User Friendly says:chile please. they eating good off of the money he stole.
      ~~~~~
      OKAY!

Milky says:

whilst he’s fighting for his virginity?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Virgin??? You know damn well they buss that open the last bid he did in jail!!

Hershey says:

Only for that show :tea: shid …. Netflix has put me on to so many damn shows, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Once Upon a time, Walking dead, Hemlock Grove, Weeds… I fawking love netflix :yahoo: like for real

datsmdubya2u says:

Look like a bad day for lemonade colored kneegrows

well at least we still have Man :sarcasm:

libra80sbaby says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Who gonna check Ya boo boo??
      them alphabet Boys
      ————————

Not sure why this tickled me so :rofl:
      :cosign:

Shame I am…. :rofl:

They will appeal, what will Pha do? Would ya’ll wait 8 years for your husband?

Heck all dem nights he had with Strippers and ho’s…

Either he like great, I got it in…

Or damn I should been home with wife and kids.

Feeln sorry for boys

Apollo didnt have smart people in his circle. Or that house he purchased at auction would still be his via MaDukes.
      Just dumb
      dumb
      Dumb!

zurishay says:

I just sent my sistergirl coworker this article and she replied back asking me who he was. She said she doesn’t watch RHOA. I seriously thought all of US watched it. wow. Im really surprised. :shocked:

SummerBaby says:

Sings Superwoman by Kandi & Tiny for Phaedra :whistle:

Just Looking says:

Hell we eat good, but ain’t no body stealing money.

Hold on let me check with Mista :cell:

flsun99 says:

I knew he was going to jail! Poor Phae Phae and those cute baby boys.

_______________________________________

:cosign:

but not to worry… Phaedra probably going over resumes for them a new deddy as we speak…

Phaedra researching: :pc: :think:
      Her computer screen: Willie Watkins (business owner, no criminal record)

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Hershey says:

Only for that show shid …. Netflix has put me on to so many damn shows, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Once Upon a time, Walking dead, Hemlock Grove, Weeds… I fawking love netflix like for real

___________________________________________________

What’s Hemlock Grove? I need a new show :pc:

CHA CHA says:

Kenya has already booked weekend visits for August and September :hahaha:

They will appeal, what will Pha do? Would ya’ll wait 8 years for your husband?
      ~~~~~
      appeal For what?? he done got a snitch sentence, aint no use in wasting anymore money on atty’s do that 8 be great!

If my hubby was ponzi scheming and it was ALL Love, Not the BS Apollo was pulling w/Strippers, Kenya and the pics that gurrls mama put on FB
      I MAY.
      Apollo’s stunting though HELL N O!

luVn_liFe… says:

Apollo is not smart people.
      _____________-
      Fixed it for you.

If you dumb, all the smart people in the world can’t help you.

zurishay says:

8 is better than 30 and they had to give him more than Angela Stanton. Its actually along the lines of what I expected…8-10

:waves: @ Hershey – See Bookman from Goodtimes in your gravie

zurishay says:I seriously thought all of US watched it. wow. Im really surprised. :shocked:
      ~~~
      I dont watch it either, Or dont anymore. havent watched any of these Reality shows in about 3 or 4 years

datsmdubya2u says:

@user I thought Man was a mice Pecan Brown no? :thinking:

zurishay says:

______________________________

I dont :nono: never have, never will but the roses keep me in the know

@Fancy Nancy – Well he got 2 less than I waged. I lost bet to Mista

He said 5 to 8.

Gotta take him to dinner. :mad: :cuss:

datsmdubya2u says:

Typo NICE Pecan Brown :lol: sorry Man

San ah make ya dance says:

Would ya’ll wait 8 years for your husband?
      ————–
      NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :tea: You could have a new husband and kids by that time

KayCeiSoul says:

I MAY.
      Apollo’s stunting though HELL N O!

********************************

And there it is. :coffee:

Hell we eat good, but ain’t no body stealing money.

Hold on let me check with Mista :cell:
      _________________________________

gone away from here :chase: with them tree-trunk looking foots! :rofl:

datsmdubya2u says:

@user I thought Man was a mice Pecan Brown no?
      ____________________________

I have no idea but if you ask then you must want to feed him the pussi

#ManLogic

KayCeiSoul says:

Would ya’ll wait 8 years for your husband?

**************************************************

It would be the biggest mistake you could ever make.
      Trust.

zurishay says:

I thought she was down cuz she wears weave, about to move to Atlanta, wants a fat transfer to the booty, and is going to the Beyoncé concert. Surely, she’d be the type to watch watch RHOA :lol:

I was sadly mistaken.

VDot says:

Hemlock Grove
      ________

My mama loves this show. I saw about 2 minutes of it and was like :nono: this grotesque show is not for me :no:

datsmdubya2u says:

@user wow I cant sat somfin nice without being called a trollop? :shrugs: well ok then :cry: user I thought we was bet nan dat!

CHA CHA says:

Kenya has already booked weekend visits for August and September

______________________________

let’s hope not! can you keep people OFF the visitors list? :think:
      i wouldn’t put it past Kenya to go in there to ‘get her cup filled’ …9 mos later, Phaedra chirren gone be somebody’s ‘big brothers’ :no:

KayCeiSoul says:

Would ya’ll wait 8 years for your husband?

**************************************************

It would be the biggest mistake you could ever make.
      ~~~~~
      Why you say that KAE?

@ Hershey – See Bookman from Goodtimes in your gravie

_____________________________________________

SO NASTY and SO RUDE!!!! :rofl: Bussa been eating er’thang…doorknobs, rolls of tissha papah, gallons and gallons of various sauces, cheeses, meats :egg: :pizza: Can you imagine what he looks like nekkid? :vomit: sorry I threw up afta I looked at the hooves in your gravi

datsmdubya2u says:

Oh lerd @ user I just saw, thst hashtag :lol: :kona: Is sawrry

:wave: hey Roses

diVAAAAROOOOOO :happy: whet up woman!

Milky says:

Man aka Boris is not to be compared to these yellar ninjas. Man is fionee as hell! Sits and daydream about Man until it is time for me to go :love:

flsun99 says:

He will probably do 6.5 years.

Diva says:

Hey My luvnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, you still ain’t never gone get it.. :kiss:

Milkayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :hump:

Gotta take him to dinner. :mad: :cuss:
      ______________________________

well don’t embarrass him by talking about how the people can’t cook :facepalm: :hahaha:
      :hug:

KayCeiSoul says:

Would ya’ll wait 8 years for your husband?

_______________________________________________

Hell nah, like my brother’s drill SGT told him at Basic training, I HOPE YOU FIND YOUR WIFE JUST THE WAY YOU LEFT HER….WELL FCKED! :humping: I ain’t waiting through a dayum deployment let alone a prison sentence… :lol: I KID I KID…a deployment yes, prison fck to the no.

Milky says:

My wifey is here :happy: How you doing sweetie? How is our grandman? :kiss: :hug: :lick: :hump: making up for lost time!!!

Dani says:

—-–——————-

Now check that! Word is Phaedra wasn’t at the sentencing.

I HOPE YOU FIND YOUR WIFE JUST THE WAY YOU LEFT HER….WELL FCKED!
      ~~~
      :cold:

—————————
      Hey boothang!!!! Him is almost to hit dem terrible twos!!!! He is a mean little one…How our twin grandbabies doing?

Milky says:

Psst @wifey can I get my spare key to likka cabinet back? Puss n boots sad eyes and face!!

OpinionHated says:

Dang 8 years – his kids will be pre-teens by the time he gets out…

luVn_liFe… says:

I HOPE YOU FIND YOUR WIFE JUST THE WAY YOU LEFT HER….WELL FCKED!
      ~~~
      ——————————-
      Baybeh…….the truth will set you’s free!!! :haha:

————————-
      *throws likkor cabinet key* here gal!!! Don’t drank all my good shyt though :rofl:

CHA CHA says:

You can keep people off the visiting list but clearly Apollo will figure out away to get a visit from her he greedy….

Kenya bestie somewhere whispering to Apollo “dont drop the soap bish” :hahaha:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Awww you must not stay away so long so you can update us with pics. Mean huh? I wonder where he gets that? :thinking: The twins I guess are okay, I havent seen them becuz they ratchet azz momma make my nerves bad. In order to see them I might have to slap a bish!!!!

VDot says:

Diva :waves: *while hiding the liqour with the other hand* :hug:

Milky says:

throws likkor cabinet key* here gal!!! Don’t drank all my good shyt though
      ______________________________________
      You know I keeps the cabinet filled :koolaid3: How is the hubby doing?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

————————–
      My job keeps me away cause we ain’t got access to the intanet and we can’t have our phones in the damn building….OAN yeah he get that meanness from his nana chile…girl you better slap that ho and go ahead and see them babies…..stomp her if you have too…jk but umm yeah slap dat ho

speaking of struggles. Anybody see M2M? :yawn:
      It’s obvious they want Quad to be fetch. She’s not. Mariah isn’t the bees knees other bit at least I could stomach her. And Simone why do you and anybody else expect a grown woman to plead to be a part of a group???? Especially after you try and kick her out bc of what one person said :lol: I would’ve done just like Mariah and got new friends.
      I didn’t like how Quad and Toya always talkng trash about whooping a$$es in confessionans like they are bad :stop:
      And Toya disgusts me. She is spending up what little money her man has. They will be broke by the time I finish this comment. I just want to drop kick her in the throat. She must suck a mean one cause she is dumb and worthless. How you claim to lose 50k of your earnest money bc you couldn’t secure financing for a home 1.2 mil… Then you rent to own :blink: a 3 million dollar home and say you finna buy it. BISH :stop: You stupid and your man stupider for allow it to happen.
      Dave Chappel voice: they should have never gave y’all Nuccas money

Diva! :waves:

Girl, it’s been like a AA meeting roundst here since you been gone! Nobody to set-up the grown folks refreshments… just a lot of :tea: coffee sipping :no:

:wave: VDOT what is we dranking gal!!!! :happy:

Milky, hubby doing fine chile!!!

Hershey says:

I wonder if Phaedra really is in Mexico today? If so she’s showing him that he needs to find him a lovely non-violent wife whilst he’s locked away. :humping: on his first night…all night…

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:Girl, it’s been like a AA meeting roundst here since you been gone! Nobody to set-up the grown folks refreshments
      ~~~~

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Diva! :waves:

———————————-
      :lol: well you know I been dranking…not watermelon doe :rofl:

————————-
      awww they gone take his yella booty hole, wander if he gone run up on big bubba like he did Kendra’s friend….

libra80sbaby says:

I wonder if Phaedra gone wait for him tho…and who don’t go to their husband’s sentencing??? A bish that’s over the chit and over your thieving getting caught azz…that’s who :tea:

KayCeiSoul says:

luVn_liFe… says:

KayCeiSoul says:
      Would ya’ll wait 8 years for your husband?
      **************************************************
      It would be the biggest mistake you could ever make.
      ~~~~~
      Why you say that KAE?

**************************************************

I’ve witnessed it.

They don’t come out the same…they are stuck in time from when they left, and they still feel they have something to prove. They get mentally screwed up from being institutionalized all that time as well.

Taking showers in flip flops and shyt. Walking around the backyard as if it is the “Yard” in a beater and some hospilluh pants, ’cause they made out of the same material. Just mentally fugged up. It’s a sad sight to see.

So whomever decides to do time with them will STILL mess around and do MORE time with their asses when they get home – waiting on them to fulfill all of that jail talk. :no: Don’tdurrit.

Let that mufuggin’ caged bird FLY, I say. SHOO. FLY.

Nida was visibly stunned by the judge’s decision to give a higher prison sentence. Dressed in a tan suit and wearing a beard and mustache, Nida articulated his annoyance.

“The government did what they had to do,” Nida said before leaving the federal courthouse. When asked if he was displeased at the term he has to serve, Nida only said, “Whatever the judge gave.”

Nida is also given five years of supervised release following the prison term and has to fork out over a million dollars in restitution.

libra80sbaby says:

Hell Phaedra outchea practicing law, burying dead bodies, having pet funerals, on a reality show, making work-out dvds, popping Xenadrin and so moe chit and this nigga couldn’t get ONE job that’s wasn’t illegal??!! FOH Phaedra semi-Jamaican outchea and this nigga droppin 8 racks in the strip club… :facepalm:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

speaking of struggles. Anybody see M2M?
      It’s obvious they want Quad to be fetch. She’s not. Mariah isn’t the bees knees other bit at least I could stomach her. And Simone why do you and anybody else expect a grown woman to plead to be a part of a group???? Especially after you try and kick her out bc of what one person said I would’ve done just like Mariah and got new friends.
      And Toya disgusts me. She is spending up what little money her man has. They will be broke by the time I finish this comment. I just want to drop kick her in the throat. She must suck a mean one cause she is dumb and worthless. How you claim to lose 50k of your earnest money bc you couldn’t secure financing for a home 1.2 mil… Then you rent to own a 3 million dollar home and say you finna buy it. BISH You stupid and your man stupider for allow it to happen.
      Dave Chappel voice: they should have never gave y’all Nuccas money

_______________________________________________________

:cosign: Toya is an idiot…but I DESPISE Heavenly, she’s a know it all and a two faced, bald mouth (denture wearing) heathen. Quad and her lips need to have a stadium of seats, we get it bish you do NOT like Mariah anymore, now please STFU! I’m honestly sick of the whole lot of them, but that dayum Toya, Heavenly and Quad make my azz itch.

I’ve witnessed it.

~~~~~
      damn dream Killer Killer Killa Killahh!! :hug:
      :eek: Girl I wasnt even thanking bout alla that, I was thinking of “ME”
      :confused:

KayCeiSoul says:

Mariah isn’t the bees knees other bit at least I could stomach her.

*************************************

You know…I like Mariah. I can accept her for who she is.
      She’s one of those friends where I’d just say to other friends, “Don’t pay her no mind…she’s touched.”

But Toya?? And that messy ass Simone? Ain’t Simone the one with the teeth that look like somebody is reclining in her mouf???
      No Ma’am. They can keep them, as well as Lisa stoneface self and her World of Curls husband. :rolleyes: Ugh.

BUT THAT BISH QUAD? Could be my buddy all day long.
      Got a friend who is motivated and snap happy just like her. They even resemble. :yes:

Hershey says:

I wonder if Phaedra really is in Mexico today? If so she’s showing him that he needs to find him a lovely non-violent wife whilst he’s locked away. on his first night…all night…
      ————————-

_____________________________________

Diva they are going to fck the lining out that thang :blink: did I just type that GASP! He ain’t even run up on T.I’s skinteee azz so hell nah he ain’t running up on Bg Bubba…running FROM him :chase: <<< Bubba's dack meat all hard and shyt

CHA CHA says:

@ MISSTAKEN…..I ABHOR DR SIMONES TEETH…. HOW COME :shrug: And more and more Dr Jackie is growing on me. Toya just reminds me of a hoodrat that lucked up, and is it me or does Lisa look like Vanity/Appolonia :shrug: I really like Mariah but her mama reminds me of Esther from Sanford and Son…and Quad, she really tries I dont really have no QUALMS with QUAD <–what I did :hahaha:

Dave Chappel voice: they should have never gave y’all Nuccas money

:huh: um, Taken, you FORGOT to give font to Dr. Heavenly, your fav :waiting: i know you aint meant to pay her dust! :rofl:

——–
      :claps: I like Simone but wish she’d say I like Mariah and that’s that. Why should she not talk to her bc Quad ain’t? That’s 3rd grade.
      I really want Toya to get wrecked.
      Heavenly thinks she is so cute :hurl: And that doorter :tape:

KayCeiSoul says:

UNTIL Heavenly whip her wildmoufed daughter with a peach tree switch, she is invisible to me. You don’t have control of a ghatdamb thang if you cannot control that lil’ gurl mouf lady. :mad:

She wouldn’t have but half a lip by now if she was mines. :coffee:
      #thankingGodforallboys

CHA CHA says:

Hershey says:

Man Heavenly lil blessed (cant talk bad about the kids) child need her AZZ whipped…Im talking hanging her by an arm in the air type whipping for that little mouth of hers….ooooooh I be throwing shoes at my screen when she appear…

KayCeiSoul says:

I really want Toya to get wrecked.

*****************************************
      As do I. :coffee:

Let’s send her ponk azz over to LHHATL, to take up some of Erica Pankey’s azz whoopins.

————————-

_____________________________________

—————————
      :ghost:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

——–
      I really want Toya to get wrecked.
      Heavenly thinks she is so cute And that doorter

_________________________________________________

Simone, you like her? :blink: Hmpfff she’s too dayum wishy washy,(messy) you’re either my friend or you’re not, ain’t no in between like she pulled Sunday. When Mariah isn’t around she’s against her, when she’s with Mariah she’s for her, fck you and dem beaver a– teeth of yours. Heavenly’s doorter needs a good old fashioned a– whooping…

San ah make ya dance says:

Someone give Quadrant a shot of REALITY in her @ss for me

That ain’t shattt, do your time :tea:
      Folks lives(credit) are fugged up, and it will probably take as long as he’s in there to fix it :no: smh

MsDiva :2dance: :hug: How you BEAN yo? :thinking: <–caring :)

:yes:

KayCeiSoul says:

Folks lives(credit) are fugged up, and it will probably take as long as he’s in there to fix it smh

***************************************

:wail: This is why I love you so DTTS :wail:

CHA CHA says:

_________________________________________________

:rofl: I had many of them as a child, btch was running in the air with a scream caught deep in my thoke! Moms was waxing the heyull outta my azz… :yes: that’s the kind of whoopin she needs :rofl:

:lol: well you know I been dranking…not watermelon doe :rofl:
      ___________________________

Hair Lova says:

Phaedra ain’t waiting for that fool. She already started traveling, she has no worries. It’s a shame tho, he just won’t learn. Idc how fine he is, he tail is about as dumb as a box of rocks. Shameful

________________________________________

oh, okay. :rofl:

Waiting on a new post…

Dani says:

Hunti – That weepy willow shade. :nun:

*knocks cup out her hand. Dont’ do it.. :rofl:

they are going to fck the lining out that thang
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :popcorn: WHet thang? What’s the post number :waiting:

________________________________

:crying1: i tried not to laugh :no: really i did …repents :bow:

Sandy neglected to tell us about my Jeremy’s case today. My boo thang is now in federal custody with only the one gun charge. There will be no more videos or pictures of him from now on because the Feds don’t play dat. :wail:

Jeremy suga, I’ma :pray: that you get lower bail so you can go on the Today show before you start your bid and that you are allowed a bail hearing way faster than Mandeecees was given one. Lastly, mama mama gone hold a prayer vigil focused on you getting a nice T.I. deal and nowhere near that 10 year max.

aRoTh says:

BUT THAT BISH QUAD? Could be my buddy all day long.
      ________________________

:fistbump:

:spank: :whip: that lil un-THOT-ful mouf ass child of Heavenly’s tho’.

KayCeiSoul says:

***************************************

:wail: This is why I love you so DTTS :wail:

*pops collars* Likewise! :winky:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

That ain’t shattt, do your time :tea:
      FUGGGG YOU!

Credit Repair ain't no prison sentence, unless you can only get a Pinto to :drive:

:ban: <<< Folks Reading Ex Per Ian Credit Report

:cry: <<<< Appllo behind bars :hump: :suck:

Big Difference

@BIRD
      “Sandy neglected to tell us about my Jeremy’s case today. My boo thang is now in federal custody with only the one gun charge. There will be no more videos or pictures of him from now on because the Feds don’t play dat.

Jeremy suga, I’ma that you get lower bail so you can go on the Today show before you start your bid and that you are allowed a bail hearing way faster than Mandeecees was given one. Lastly, mama mama gone hold a prayer vigil focused on you getting a nice T.I. deal and nowhere near that 10 year max.”

:blink:

You ain’t pray to keep them dycks out his mouth and azz tho?

:faceapalm:

Bird :chase: That mug is downstairs :mad:

A.J. says:

California Mountain Bear (Heavenly) swole ass earned a few points when she told that grown heffa daughter that if she hit her, you’ll be coming up off the floor. :rofl: I hollered when the daughter looked up at her and she knew Mountain Bear wasn’t playing and proceeded to get them naps brushed out.

_____________________________

:typing:
      Dearest Libra:
      please log THEE fugg off! :rofl:

~~~~~
      Ima pray for U BIRD :nun:

aRoTh says:

that lil un-THOT-ful mouf ass child of Heavenly’s tho’.
      ***************************

Ooh that chile be making want to carry my azz to the A to whoop on her. Heavenly think that mess is cute. That child is completely out of control. Didn’t threaten to hit mommy if she didn’t stop doing something on the last episode? :phew: That chile be workin my last nerve.

Diva says:

:wave: DTTS I been good girl!!!!! What’s been happening around the garden of Roses, Sandra still wearing freeze culls? :rofl:

but that dayum Toya, Heavenly and Quad make my azz itch
      _____________________________

and why Quad deliver all her lines like she Harriet Tubman standing at the last stop on the underground railroad? she be up there sniveling, mouth quivering, like she done changed the course of history. she emotional because folks ‘didn’t believe’ she could put on a dog fashion show? really? i mean :clap: good for her, but it’s not like she just walked on the moon, sheesh! :rolleyes:

um, Taken, you FORGOT to give font to Dr. Heavenly, your fav i know you aint meant to pay her dust!
      ———–
      *sprays WD 40 on her doorter neck* THERE I HELPED :eek:
      Like is a strong word. Simone makes me laugh. I think her sense of humor is like mine. I think she was a lame for how she did Mariah
      Quad can eat a hunnad dacks. I like nothing about her. Except maybe her style and body :lol: She’s sneaky. Kept saying she wasn’t making people chose but was quick to :wails: cry at the drop of a hat bc Mariah said she put her on… Basically that was the HUGE beef. Said she was a nobody in the crew until she brought on her. While I don’t believe on Queen Bees…. If the shoe fits :tea: I think Quad played it right and usurped Mariah at her own game.
      As for Lisa. She is lame and boring. She stays on twitter trying to come for Mariah 24/7. She even tried to say her house was leased. I was like :wtf: and what does this have to do with anything?? And that’s between her and her hush and. Mariah produced receipts like uhhh no. Lisa was like oh :blink. Well that’s what I heard. SHEDDUP you and your busted mole mouthed husband. You let a nucca with manifested herpes on his lip do you dirty :stop:

COOKING
      :no: *whispers* I’n read yet, but ummm, it should be a cushing fed spot. They respectful jailbirds :rofl:

@Taken – Toya and Dumb husband they Rent a Center home. :facepalm:

:waves: @ DIVA :kiss:

A.J. says:

Hey there Diva!! :woot:

Just Looking says:

Quad can eat a hunnad doughnuts
      Fixed it fa ya :kona:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

they are going to fck the lining out that thang
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :popcorn: WHet thang? What’s the post number :waiting:
      _______________________________
      Apollo's yella booty hole Post numba 104

MsDiva, :gossip: Rumor HAS IT that she bean bootlegging that stuff from ATL to BahSTON :rofl: :rofl: I’n mad at her :tea: :lol:

@AJ
      Just Hooking :kiss: hey boos

Man they Brazilians are losing their minds over there, Germany came out and scored five quick goals, the fans are burnig flags ,Jerseys, standing in the cliffs
      DAYUM

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

——————–
      chile, Sandra know she know better :rofl: :rofl:

she’s a know it all and a two faced, bald mouth (denture wearing) heathen.
      ___________________________________

“bald mouth” :crying1:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

You ain’t pray to keep them dycks out his mouth and azz tho?
      *********************

He gone be aight. Don’t be wishing bodily injury on my boo. You just jealous. If it’s any consulation he’s super skinny and that ain’t cute in real life.

Just Looking says:

@DTTS – :hug: okay, it Fed Time, but behind bars time..

Damn show ain’t no Diamond Swallow, Destiny Cums on NO pole in their.

DUDE Gonna have major withdrawals.

135 Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :wail:

A.J. says:

she’s a know it all and a two faced, bald mouth (denture wearing) heathen.
      ___________________________________

“bald mouth” :crying1:
      :dead: :rofl: now that chit funny.

California Mountain Bear (Heavenly) swole ass earned a few points when she told that grown heffa daughter that if she hit her, you’ll be coming up off the floor. I hollered when the daughter looked up at her and she knew Mountain Bear wasn’t playing and proceeded to get them naps brushed out.
      ——–
      :nono: That was a for tv. The fact that rust neck said it means she felt comfortable enough to do it. She looked like :rolleyes: Whatchu talking bout Willis!?
      @IS: okay :fistbump: I was looking at Quad like ummm I could be designed that bullspit. Imma come up with some mock necks for Benzino to wear and other folk with limited necks. Make me a killing :grin: Since it’s that easy

Just Looking says:

@Luvie – Dude couple of offices down from me, left out this bish…

Said he was going home to watch RIOT in Brazil.

Just Looking says:– Dude couple of offices down from me, left out this bish…

Said he was going home to watch RIOT in Brazil.
      ~~~~
      JL Im literally :eek: DayuM, the players may not live after this game
      :bite:

“California Mountain Bear”
      __________________________

*HOLLERS!*
      :phew: you get the hell on, ‘Ms. Tyson’ and take AJ’s arse with you :rofl:

Diva says:

I’m out ya’ll just wanted to run up in here and holla at my peeps!!! Ya’ll tell Auntie I said take it easy with that pump it up!!! :peace:

:bye: DIVAAAAA :kiss:

BYE DIVA :hi:

COOKING :stop: worrying about this cat. Cats I know got flipphones, walking on AF bases/farms, can come AND go (and ish) so THIS CAT should be fine :rofl:

Just Looking says:

I like Heavnely, she keeps it 100% or at least beleives in the shiat that comes out her mouth.

I had never seen her with a mug before, what she got in there?

Liqa?

Organo Gold Coffee?

Mouth Warsh?

A.J. says:

“California Mountain Bear”
      __________________________

*HOLLERS!*
      :phew: you get the hell on, ‘Ms. Tyson’ and take AJ’s arse with you
      Feet staying planted. You can’t tell me when she put them furs on she don’t look like a mammoth from ice age or the abominable snowman. You not finna tell me otherwise. :tea:

luVn_liFe… says:

DAYUM
      ========
      Da fugg :blink:
      ============
      :waves: Bye MsDiva. Until next time! :bow:

*sprays WD 40 on her doorter neck*
      __________________________________

you too young to even be talking about sprarying WD40 as a cure, for PEOPLE :crying1: :ghost:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

_____________-
      Not worried… :nono:

Know dudes who served time, and some did well and others lil dudes said…hey I got took.

Appollo got some weight on him, or least he can beat a :homo: dude Brandonlee…

I ain't checking his bootay lining, best of luck Pha…

———–
      True. I just don’t like the fact that she thinks she is an expert at EVERYTHING. Trick you can’t be an expert at LIFE :stop: God is the only one who is an expert at that. Shoot even Jesus had to hide out for 3 days cause we got him messed up. He was on the cross like FOK!! :crying1;
      And on that note :nite: Lord forgive me :pray:

A.J. says:

I had never seen her with a mug before, what she got in there?
      Don’t matter; she so uncouth!! A damn coffee cup, damn shame.

_____________________________

i was flipping channas and caught a few minutes of the ‘why did i get married’ episode when they were talking about cheating. lisa’s husband looked so ‘guarded’ and didn’t really want to engage in any in-depth discussion. i was like :huh: i bet that nig done either cheated AGAIN or is YET cheating :think:

aRoTh says:

__________________________

Did she say that too the lil girl? Or did she say it in the confessional and they black the screen out and came too just like they did that Scrappy and Ericka Pinkey fight.

Apollo Nida Recieves Light Sentence (8 Years in Federal Prison) For Snitching On Co Stars, NOT IN PRISON YET. : Reality Tv Scandals says:

[…] to SandraRose, Apollo Nida received 8 years for snitching on his co – stars. Interesting to note — […]
      :mad: WHO ARE YOU? :chase: WHERE YOU COME FROM?

:rules: We’n clicking on not shattt! :mad: Durn Pingbot :twisted:

That ain’t you is it SR? :bite: :kona:

Simone is a fence rider

Quad can have a baby and be every woman (she whack)

Mariah should have a sit down with Quad, without camera (if they really beefing) But this kind of non sense happen with chics that have much less.

Peaches, think she something…Cause where 24 piece track set. Like she cant’t wear a wig no more.

Shiat like that….

YEAP

COOKING :fistbump: (Oh, I opened that! *snickers*)

:gossip: AND I bet the bishes still gonna be lined up for this cat :no: smh

A.J. says:

Did she say that too the lil girl?
      _________
      Yes cause I spit my wine out. I hollered. I don’t know a black child alive that would say the stuff that little gul spits out.

Just Looking says:

yes, this mole mouth. Light Skinned Debarge reject cheated.

Lisa, is a trip though. She thought she was above cheating….

Bish, gotta be humble… You can have it going on, and let ninja know if fu g up, he is liable to loose life, and coins and dyck.

YEAP

LuvLife, go get us a juicy story. I know you got an in somewhere somehow :kona:

A.J. says:

Did she say that too the lil girl?
      _________
      ++++++++
      Yeah is really grown.

Dubb, coined her rusty nack lil girl

whet smurfeTTe?

CocoKhaleesi says:

I only learnt who he was from this blog…He better be lucky they didn’t send his @ss back to the middle east… Who he think he fooling I bet he know how to make a shoe bomb using red licorice and pop rocks…

Just Looking says:

Thief Forgets To Log Off Facebook After Burglarizing …

Then had the nerve to contact victim so they could get items back.

:facpalm:

:pray: Lord, you see that BIG GAL right there Lord :eek: She’en with me Lord… :nono: Oh, and please Forgive me for letting her get me fat too. AhhhhMen :kona:

#lordforgiveme :ashamed:

“Imma come up with some mock necks for Benzino to wear and other folk with limited necks.”

______________________________

*CACKLES* loudly & ignantly :hahaha:
      :crying1: i got tears! :phew: in your confessional/testimony you gon cry and use phrases like “as GOD is my witness” and “this is my life!” :cry: …and scene! :rofl: :ghost:

:peace: Got go.

We heading out to dinner. My treat…

Gotta here Mista brag, that he know the law better than me.

:kona:

they done started setting Brazil on fire over there, FR FR

_____________________________

*puts AJ on white font list*
      :ghost:

OAN
      I’m ready to protest or sign petitions! They are tryin to lay all this immigration mess on the Pres when this shatt been going on over a century :eek:

LuvLife
      They gonna burn the whole county down :scared:
      So emotional… Smh :lol:

Thing :thinking:
      Hmmm whatchew been up to no good? Hmmmm :eek:

___________________________
      O.M.G. :rofl: :tape: :rolleyes:

:nono: get yo’ arse on outta here fore you get the blog lit by light’n! i aint logged on here to have fire shooting outta my keyboard cause YOU typing crazy :eek:
      it weren’t me Lordt :pray: :repent:

DTTS
      this immigration mess is a MESS :facepalm:

COT Dayum Sandra they pulling ur story like it’s the Holy Grail!
      :trophy:

Brazil lost 1 to 7 to Germany

___________________________________

You! Go! Go now! :chase: :kona:

I like it Thing! :cheer:
      —–
      LuvLife, I would adopt a little girl IF they would start something like that :yes:
      Too much red tape here :shrug:

<<< Wouldnt wait 8 MONTHS for dude I married. Time waits for no (Wo)man.

CHA CHA says:

Organo Gold Coffee?

:cry: I want to love you

Whud about me Cha :wail: <—only child whine :lol:

I updated the post. Kenya is on Twitter being messy. :hahaha:

:nite: Y’all!

gotta get home and put on a pot of beans for my old folks :hi:

:thankyou: SANDRITA :pc:

Awe @Nan! :hug: Thanks for not feeding em McDonald’s!!! The gonna eat them beans like :pizza:

@DTTS he IN the clink right now IRONICALLY doing 8 months. Why I used that as an EXAMPLE. Some other dumb azz broad “waiting” on him. I asked him while he was THERE would he DO ME THE HONOR OF OFFICIALLY UN-MARRYING ME. Cause here in my state its FREE while you locked up. He done told his dad (my FIL. My ACE :love: ) when I called for Father’s Day (to let Dub9 wish her grandpa a HFD)…that we still gonna be together one day and he want his family back :facepalm:

He say Ain’t no Uncoupling up in this bish! :hahaha:

They’on believe it or they’on wanna :no:
      They be like No Way Jose! :blink:
      Lmao

these grown ass women need to get it together, sending jabs on twitter like a twelve year old
      :nono:
      #laughatmypain

And you SR :love: :rofl:
      The Queen of :cloud:

Please FREE TY :tea:

LuvLife
      I know some 30-50 yr olds that do that OR so I hear… Ion get it :no:

What happened to “playing it cool” or “smooth” They all lose cool points IMB :lol:

Free Ty. Free Ty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They all lose cool points IMB
      ~~~~
      RIGHT!

Speaking of TY . . I sent her something to her email a few weeks back
      :tea:

CHA CHA says:

HOYBUGGAH MY LOVE FOR YOU IS INSURMOUNTABLE :2dance: <—jailhouse rock

they wanna be the one who has the last laugh, the meanest, the wittiest, the baddest . . .
      That Chyte is Garbage

pointhimout says:

only 8 years? wow aint that a bish

Hershey I know I’m late but Hemlock Grove is weird as hell have ya looking like :huh: but some reason I can’t stop watching it :popcorn: My mom and I love this show though… for some reason I’m not feeling OINB like that… I can’t get with them sex scenes :vomit: it be too damn much gross :nono: I’m bout ready to throw in the towel with True Blood, when they had Jason and Eric kissing that damn near killed it for me :hurl:

coco creamy says:

I feel so sorry for my people.. we really are a lost cause. :wail:

Who messing withchew Jenny? :karate: I’m Ready :karate: Hiiiiii Yaaaahhhh :rofl: :hug:
      ————
      :love: Oh! I know Cha! I just wanted to hear it! :winky: :kiss:

LuvLife
      It sure is.
      <— Team Ignore, est. 1988 :lol:
      :tea:

Look at all those pingbacks Sandra :yahoo: :woohoo:

Please Free Ty :pray: please Sandra :pray:

VDot says:

OMG :dead: and :ghost:

:rofl: as I head to bed

:hi: I am not here to work today. I am tired.
      I think I am going to book a conference room and look for jobs. :thinking:

OpinionHated says:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

I am not here to work today. I am tired.
      I think I am going to book a conference room and look for jobs.
      ———————————
      Good morning to you MisTaken….That’s what I’m doing from my desk (job hunting) – cause I just don’t give a phuck no mo……

OpinionHated says:

jeniefrumdabloc says: it be too damn much gross I’m bout ready to throw in the towel with True Blood, when they had Jason and Eric kissing that damn near killed it for me
      —————————-
      lol at the Eric/Jason sex scene cause my nasty azz was titling my head all kinda angels trying to get a glimpse of dyck… ha ha ha and yes it does suck now.. I just watch it out of loyalty… cause I fear a unclimactic Sopranos like ending :-(

libra80sbaby says:

:yawn: I aint turning up on a weekday NO fuggin more…ya hear me?! I’m gettin to old for this shat.

libra80sbaby says:

and :wtf: are these “Pingbacks”? Are those ppl who sharing Sandra story???

libra80sbaby says:

and :wtf: are these “Pingbacks”? Are those ppl who sharing Sandra story???

:yes: more hits to the blog :woot:

OpinionHated says:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:
      I am not here to work today. I am tired.
      I think I am going to book a conference room and look for jobs.
      ———————————

I do it everyday :tea: everyday

I do it everyday everyday
      ——–/

I am going to book a conference room and look for jobs.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :fistbump:

Morning ALL; Im job hunting too, from my desk :D

Momma I made it!!! says:

Morning Roses!!! :waves:

OpinionHated
      MisTaken
      Libra
      Jenie

bama_n_jersey says:

and :wtf: are these “Pingbacks”? Are those ppl who sharing Sandra story???

*****************
      @jenie…I was wondering the same thing. This is just too much going on.

:waves: Good Mornting Errbody!!!!

Wasting time says:

Morning Roses :waves:

So 4 other blogs ain’t have nar nother source :rofl:
      Sandra feeding the chilrens

Morning ALL; Im job hunting too, from my desk
      ————–
      All of y’all showing off cause I am in a cube and people can walk up on my byke and :eek: be all on my screen. I got to be strategic. I booked a conf room on a deserted floor and titled my meeting Strategic Planning Session for Community Reach Out :dead:
      Technically I am reaching out. For a job. In another community

~~~~~
      :hahaha: Arent you just the creative bee :lol:

SayitAintSo says:

:waves: roses

Wasting time says:

titled my meeting Strategic Planning Session for Community Reach Out
      —————————
      :chase: :love: :chase:

@Luvie: It comes so easy to me :grin:
      Be back in 5. About to load up my laptop and stuff to head to my conf room to plan :hahaha:

bama_n_jersey says:

I guess since we still in here I can do some DAU training. See y’all later…unless you get on a juicy topic.

Wasting time says:

I just watched the Dear White People trailer and I’m here for it and why did that girl break Gremlins down to the ground:

They Loud
      Speak in Slang
      Addicted to Fried Chicken
      Freak when you get their hair wet
      :bounce:

Well Damn; now I gotta go deep into the other 80′s movies I love

libra80sbaby says:

Technically I am reaching out. For a job. In another community
      ———————-
      Guhl!! :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

missyJ says:

Hey Bloggers and blogettes

Time
      Luvie
      Taken
      Momma
      Jheni (<— Yes I made it fanacy)
      Bama
      Say It

:wave: Good Morning
      taken is that a new housecoat
      my chocolate drop :lick:
      momma
      libra
      wasting
      bama
      sayitaint
      luvn :hug:
      opinion
      Sandra

Wasting time says:

Missy J and Milk . . . . Heeeeeeeeey :waves:

SayitAintSo says:

<————We gonna be in this post til noon or nah ….:waves: Sandra!!!!

SayitAintSo says:

:hi: Milky and Wasting

Momma I made it!!! says:

Hey Missy Hey Milky!!! :waves:

@Say we was in that Joan Rivers for a min yesterday I dont think auntie will do it again…will she?!?!? :bite:

Wasting time says:

:hi: SayitBeSO!

missyJ says:

============

My WEEKEND turnup put me in the hospilla yesterday. Getting IV fluids and chit. Doc come in and diagnosis me when old azz still kickin it disorder and gave me a script to turn down.
      I said turn down for what?
      He say fo yew die

VDot says:

Somebody go wake Sandra up. I know she’s over there pillow talking with one of her beaus. Oh don’t get it twisted, Sandra got hoes on deck :yes: Beige women, strippers, MG “rejects” (she keeps the good ones for herself), LV workers, the list goes on. But I’ma need her to unwrap those feminine arms from around her and post :eek:

Morning yall :hi:

Wasting time says:

I said turn down for what?
      He say fo yew die
      ——————————————–
      :rofl: at all of this ^^^^^ :hahaha:

Jenie done told ya’ll if you old YEW OLD :eek: :hahaha:
      Hey Waste, Milky, Libra, Say and Momma :hi: Anybody else I missed.
      Let me do some actual research about this topic first in case somebody ask me something :rolleyes: Then for the next 2 hours look for gigs :pc:

@VDot. You think SR be in the club like Kaleena from LHHATL looking at the skrippers like :yes: I could put her in my photos. She a bad bish.
      Then the next day she wake up like :scared: Cause she got a boogerwolf in the bed

VDot says:

My WEEKEND turnup put me in the hospilla yesterday. Getting IV fluids and chit.

:shocked: You had alcohol poisoning? I’ve been there before. Fugged around and drank a 5th of Tanq. :eek: Never again :nono: Was in that hospital 24+ hr after the fact telling the Dr., :no: Doc, all I drank was Mike Hard’s Lemonade. :blink:

He was like :huh: either yo azz is still drunk. Or preggo. :rofl:

VDot says:

___________________________

:thinking: :yes: She has her stripper friend Z vet ‘em and pick ‘em for her. :buttshake: Like Kaleena and Ashley, but hopefully minus the :chickenhead: wigs :eek:

missyJ says:

===================

Chile I just had can’t get right. I ain’t wanna tell docs I been dranking. They made me pee in the cup and give blood.. I’m like :facepalm: they gon knowed what I did.

:wave: Vdot
      :rofl: @vdot and missyj :koolaid3:

VDot says:

Chile I just had can’t get right. I ain’t wanna tell docs I been dranking.

:lol: They knew. :yes:

:thinking: You were down in NOLA right? Yea, you were probably dehydrated from sweating and dranking. All them black people, I know you were hot and sweating. Either that or that swamp fish/shrimp/crawfish gave you worms :lol:

sassyshe says:

I said turn down for what?
      He say fo yew die

————————————————————————-
      Morning all :waves:

Missy :dead: at this, :lol:

Thats why I had to take it easy this weekend on the beach, when I realized hot sun, tequila and vodka dont mix no more and I am just hitting my 30s :crying:

sassyshe says:

Sandra dont have time for us, she’s either with a new bae or the existing one put something mean on her and had her extend her vacation

missyJ says:

===========

Yeah I was down there cuttin up and looking for Gigi azz.

Man they do not de-vein the shrimp. I straight sent my back to the kitchen. Y’all ain’t finna have me eating merconium and chit

_________________________________
      Girl gone :hahaha: I would not be shamed to talk to someone who don’t know me and I got to pay them for they services. Shoot be up there trying to save face until you get that medical bill like :shock: Insurance company be like :banned: Nah you pay for this. You said it was from diabetes and turns out it’s from Mad Dog

————————–
      That’s why you sick. They probably put all types of ish in your food :no: Like FOH trying to tell us how to cook :lol:

missyJ says:

@Sassy this is the FIRST time I’ve ever been sidelined. I drink from the moment I wake up til we go to bed on vacation. I have a beer with my breakfast.

VDot says:

:newpost: on Le Gheys!

5 Pingbacks

[…] Real House wives of Atlanta Reality star Apollo Nida has been sentenced to 8 years in prison, according to our friends at SandraRose […]

[…] to SandraRose, Apollo Nida received 8 years for snitching on his co – stars. Interesting to note — […]

[…] Read the story here from Sandra Rose Apollo sentenced to 8 years […]