Laverne Cox and Gayle King

The transsexual actor who calls himself Laverne Cox corrected Oprah's bestie, Gayle King who reminded him he was born a boy.

The exchange occurred during Cox's appearance on “CBS This Morning” Tuesday.

Cox, who is the first transsexual male to be nominated for an Emmy for “Orange is the New Black,” quickly corrected Gayle when she said, “So, you were born a boy..."

Cox told Gayle he was “assigned male at birth." He said he always believed he was a female, despite the fact he was born an anatomical boy with male chromosomes.

Yahoo's TV writer seemed offended that Gayle and her co-hosts were "a bit stuck on" asking Cox questions about being a transgender -- as if it's unusual for daytime talk show hosts to ask questions of a guest.

"It seemed that King and her co-anchors, Norah O'Donnell and Charlie Rose, were a bit stuck on Cox being transgender, asking her questions about when she knew she was a girl and many standard queries that any other transgender person has been asked a million times."

Cox is a confused anatomical male who has not had a sex change operation. As long as he has testicles, testosterone will be coursing through his veins. Testosterone puts him at a distinct physical advantage over biological women -- meaning he is not equal to women.

It is normal for biological, anatomical females to be curious when an anomaly like Cox is in their presence.

• Disappointing Sales for Laverne Cox TIME Magazine Cover
  • TIME Magazine Celebrates Transsexualism
  • ABC Newsman Announces He is Transgender Then Switches Back to Being a Man Again
  • Magic Johnson Opens Up About Gay Son: "I Love Him So Much"
    • Beta

Ugh Sandra isn't there any other news

• http://www.globalcallingsolutions.com zurishay

Thank you Gayle, these MEN forget they are bog grown MEN. Putting on a dress doesn't make you a woman, just as putting on glasses doesn't make you smart...

• http://www.globalcallingsolutions.com zurishay

Sooner or later this blog will be known as the gay news blog. At that point, I will be gone. I cant take this.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

:rollseyes: these trannies want it both ways
      Go get the surgery and stfu

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

“assigned male at birth.”

_________

This phrase cracks me up. Like God pointed to 'em and was like "And you, you get a paynus." :lol:

• Beta

Yep :tea:

• BullSweetness

Good morning everyone!

On topic... Chile cheese, not today. I'll be back later.

• Jdore

Good Morning Auntie and Roses! :hi:

When. Cox has a baby (actually gives birth and not the way Bey did) I'll call Cox a woman until then you just a nicca with a shaved Adam's apple :tea:

• ShadeQueen46

YOU ARE A BOY DAMON!
      Anyway I just seen a video on fb of kids playing the pass out game this generation is so LOST!! Dumbest shat I've ever seen!

• Hershey

She has a right to be addressed however she sees fit. :tea:

• capricorn83

:yawn:

• luVn_liFe…

MOrning SANDRARose
      Jdore
      SHADeQueen
      BETA
      Zurishay
      bullsweetness
      Et ALL! :wave:

Laverne Cox will never be happy unless he can convince others to share in his delusions. :ghost:

• Afiya

Get use to it DAHLIN', everyone ain't gonna treat you with kitten gloves :shrug: SORRY, that's the way the world is set up. :shrug:

• Hershey

VDot says:

“assigned male at birth.”

_________

This phrase cracks me up. Like God pointed to ‘em and was like “And you, you get a paynus.”

She said I rebuke it! and will have a finely sculpted coochie to correct your gender assignment. :lol:

• Afiya

I don't know WHY Sandra gets a hard-on for all these trannies :smack: BUT I'LL BE GLAD WHEN THAT PHASE IS OVER!! :angry: GOODNESS, ENOUGH ALREADY!! :kona:

• http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/news-features/TMG10063828/Kim-Kardashians-feet-feel-the-squeeze.html User Friendly

Gayle's wig was born a swamp rat but aint nobody say that! :rolleyes:

shuddup Gayle and go :lick: on Oprah for your room and board.

• leapyr~baby!

zurishay says:

`````````````````````````````````````````````````
      Exactly! A gay news blog ran by a gay woman who seems to hate the gays....I'm sick of being confused by this lol. Nevermind... :| :kona:

• Wasting time

:sigh:
      CBS don't have a research department.

Cox told Gayle he was “assigned male at birth
      ------------------
      :dead: @Assigned :rofl: So he reassigned himself

• ShadeQueen46

:waves: heyyyy boo *nikki parker voice*

• http://www.sandigrows.com Guinea Hen Slinga *Kah* Got That!!

I hope Larry knows that he's still a boy. He can cut it, shave it, tuck it, or act like it never existed, but he will forever be a BOY. :coffee:

• Who Dat

Gayle: So.....you were born with a twig and berries?

:ghost:

• Beta

Bull,Jdore,&Luvn :hi:

• Wasting time

I need someone to interview Gayle and ask how long she been Gay. Did she know when she married her husband? Did she realize at any point in her marriage or did she :lick: for pay?

The fact that his last name is Cox :ghost:

• Beta

Wastings gravi :lol:

• Milky

FOH You were born a male so why get your fake thongs all up in a bunch over folks asking you about it. Damn you did go on a talk show, I believe they are suppose to ask you questions about being born a male. :wtf: You want them to ask you how it feels to be a female. Bish you cant possibly ansa that question. Go swallow a snake pls and thank you!!

Jdore says:

Good Morning Auntie and Roses!

When. Cox has a baby (actually gives birth and not the way Bey did) I’ll call Cox a woman until then you just a nicca with a shaved Adam’s apple
      _________________________

but Gayle aint got no baby, Oprah doesnt have one, Queen Latifah doesnt have one, and hell, neither does Sandra. :think:

you may want to rethink your criteria :rofl:

• lovezoe

That morning show on cbs is so dry :yawn:

• Unshakable

@Hershey,

I agree with yohr post. Whether or not a person likes or agrees with it, it's an issue of respect.

OAN, was Gayle informed of the line of questing regarding her conversation with Laverne, or was she given carte blanche for this interview? :think:

• Jdore

:waves: Beta & Luvn

@UF but all those you named were "assigned" female parts already

• Unshakable

your*

• Unshakable

@Milky,

I guess swallowing a snake is the lesser of two evils when compared to drinking bleach, huh? :hahaha:

• Wasting time

The medias sensationalism of this topic and lack of sensitivity is why we will get posts like this a few times a week. Do your research and ask thought provoking and intelligent fact based questions with regards to this mental issue that will go along way in helping others understand and ways to get these people the help they actually need. When I read "I was assigned as male at birth", I think of a hermaphrodite who's parents said I want Twin boys. Touch upon that he is a twin and his brother is gay and also dresses like a woman but in the Gothic extreme. What does it mean when two boy children who shared a womb have a issue identifying with the sex they were born. Gayle you 70 years old please refer to genital like an adult.

• http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?p=18507979 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

Tried to read the whole post and watch the video off the strength of SR but I only read ¾ of the post and skipped the video. I CAN’T. I am LITERALLY managing people not to die. I need levity. DIS TEW MUCH :facepalm:

San ah make ya dance says:

The fact that his last name is Cox
      ________________________________

and Gayle's is King. :tea:

I think she was "projecting" her own issues on to Vernie Vern but what was the premise of interview supposed to be anyway? nevermind, Ion even wanna know. Im bored already :yawn: those morning shows are for old ppl who get up early for no reason.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Cox told Gayle he was “assigned male at birth.”
      ===========
      :hahaha: Bye Laverne :peace:

Laverne :rolleyes: :nono:

• Unshakable

@WastingTime,

Some in this population don't feel they have a problem. They believe that they are as normal as everyone else and may lwindmill anyone who thinks to the contrary.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

This chit right here. :facepalm:

Then a few years later these same "I-was-born-the-wrong-sex" muthaphuckas be wanting to "switch back."

• Milky

Shait Gayle up there looking like she was assigned a male at birth too! They are looking real similar uptop! ijs

• Milky

my chocolate drop :lick:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

@USER
      "The fact that his last name is Cox
      ________________________________

and Gayle’s is King.

I think she was “projecting” her own issues on to Vernie Vern but what was the premise of interview supposed to be anyway? nevermind, Ion even wanna know. Im bored already those morning shows are for old ppl who get up early for no reason.
      __________________________________________

Yeah... that nigga knew they was goin ask him about being a he/she. :shrugs:

• Hershey

Unshakable says:

@Hershey,

I agree with yohr post. Whether or not a person likes or agrees with it, it’s an issue of respect.

_______________________________

That's all I'm saying too, respect them. :thumbsup:

Jdore says:

Beta & Luvn

@UF but all those you named were “assigned” female parts already

but they dont have babies to prove it so maybe they are and maybe they arent :lol: yall be like SHOW ME THE RECEIPTS :rules: like if they dont pull out a episiotomy scar it aint real.

:shrugs:

Chile look how that white man looking at him :rofl: :rofl:

Milky :yahoo:

and Gayle’s is King. :tea:

I think she was “projecting” her own issues on to Vernie Vern but what was the premise of interview supposed to be anyway? nevermind, Ion even wanna know. Im bored already :yawn: those morning shows are for old ppl who get up early for no reason.
      ---------------------------

• Wasting time

You are right Unshakable and its why they don't get the surgery or leave the country to do it or it's done illegally. You have to go through therapy and extensive to have that surgery. Chit you have to go thorough therapy to have the weight loss surgery and that is so you can LIVE and be healthy. More and more therapist found that candidates basically wanted to change their sex to make them being Gay more acceptable, to themselves and others. Which is not a reason to go through something so drastic.

So.. just saw the tweets Kim K did @ (without naming her.. she scared) Adrienne. HOE :stop: How are you going to say this chick only got the cover of Latina off of your name and from being on your show. Last time I checked she has been working for many years BEFORE and AFTER that stint on your reality show. Was more successful BEFORE she came on. Right now she has been everywhere. On the red carpet, radio, on her own talk show with a few others….. so really she has re-emerged. Rob K. brought her name up several times about her being his true love and he did her wrong. Then he said he gained weight because he was depressed over her and Kim and Kris being evil. So she doesn’t have the right to respond??? Then to say she hates to see people kick her family when they are down :rolleyes: LISTEN LINDA… your brother is fat ..he is fat because he eats.. he eats because he is depressed…he is depressed because he is fat….. repeat cycle :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

Yall seen these niggas throwing bottles at Trey "Duck Face" Songz? :rofl:

It's prolly a publicity stunt cause Trey CAUGHT the bottle and then was actin like he was ready to fight or something.

His marketing team can do better than that. :facepalm:

• Hershey

Milky says:

_________________________________

• San ah make ya dance

The question was inevitable. They are calling him the first transsexual male for an Emmy. The people wanna know :rules: Not me per se, I don't give a fugggg

Why cant I access the site from my work pc :crying:

---------------
      :rofl: He need to get that mental checked than push that plate BACK. BUT first quit blaming others :no: Kim can't talk because even SHE don't have sympathy for him. For no one really since she got knocked up by Kanye

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

@SAN
      "The question was inevitable. They are calling him the first transsexual male for an Emmy."
      EXACTLY. The biggest (only) plot point of his character is that he is a transgender male in a female prison and how he deals with that.

Now he come to do a an interview and doesn't want to talk about the transgender experience??????????
      :blink:

This what happens when people "over value" themselves. They get to thinking they have "real talent" vs. being a plot device. What role will this dude get other than being a transgender??? :eek:

• deedeegirl

He was right the first time. you are assigned gender at birth. it is not imposed upon you. Some people just don't want to accept is. Gender is not flexible unless you had both parts at birth.

I refreshed my screen and thought we had a new post on Tamar :smack:

San ah make ya dance says:

The question was inevitable. They are calling him the first transsexual male for an Emmy. The people wanna know Not me per se, I don’t give a fugggg

maybe SR is trying to dull our senses to where we dont care anymore. she said there ws a method to her posts. its working too cuz im like :pray: please no mas!

• Wasting time

I refreshed my screen and thought we had a new post on Tamar
      ------------------
      You are DONE for today!
      I see me on unemployment by the end of the day

• Just Looking

Later on, Gayle was heard saying

:Who gonna check me boo" Not you boy

:kona:

----------------
      You may be on to something :thinking: :lol:

• Just Looking

Frankly speaking this Laverne looks more feminine than Gayle.

What role will this dude get other than being a transgender???

They said that same thinga bout Gabby Sidibe's big ass but lo and behold she stays working. Its hollywood, I doubt Verne is the first transexual. Just the first black one that we know about.

Lotta mofos need receipts. :tea:

• San ah make ya dance

Ok, so I listened to a lil bit and I find it interesting that he said he didn't know there was a diff between boy and girl until about 3rd grade. That's weird :eek:

• Just Looking

San ah make ya dance says:

maybe THE WORLD is trying to dull our senses to where we dont care anymore. she said there ws a method to her posts. its working too cuz im like :pray: please no mas!
      ==============================
      Fixed it fa ya

Cause you are dead on. How ya doern <<<<< Say it like Wendell :hug:

Kim can’t talk because even SHE don’t have sympathy for him. For no one really since she got knocked up by Kanye
      ---------
      :cosign: the few times I have watched recently every time they see him (Kim and Kris) they are like get your fat lazy :buttshake: together you are an embarrassment to our name. Like real deep make you alto your own wrist type stuff. I laugh a lot of stuff off but even I was like :phew: they really hate him. I guess they can treat him like garbage but no one else can. Either way he needs to brush that off and FOH. Dude you got Money to not ever be fat and be successful in your own right. Just not the way your sister did/does

ShadeQueen46 says:

YOU ARE A BOY DAMON!
      Anyway I just seen a video on fb of kids playing the pass out game this generation is so LOST!! Dumbest shat I’ve ever seen!

I just saw it too :nono: I was trying to figure out what they were doing.... that chick back bent back like something in the exorcist :nono:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

@USER
      "What role will this dude get other than being a transgender???

They said that same thinga bout Gabby Sidibe’s big ass but lo and behold she stays working. Its hollywood, I doubt Verne is the first transexual. Just the first black one that we know about.

Lotta mofos need receipts.
      __________________________________

Yeah, Gabby get parts here and there. She won't ever be no A-list star. Neither will this dude.

You are a "type cast" character actor that will play transexuals in everything you play. So yes, you will be asked about being a transexual in interviews. Get over it or get in another field. :shrugs:

Please spare me, I don't have no sympathy for people that go through chit of their own choosing.

Just Looking says:

Frankly speaking this Laverne looks more feminine than Gayle.

These trannys are looking more feminine and the women looking like the men now.... :no:

San ah make ya dance says:

----------
      He must've been a contained :no: Only explanation for that . All of them wore helmets and used the same bathroom inside the class

• Just Looking

@Jenie from roundst the way :hug:

explain this pass out game, kids in my class back many mainy, moons ago usta to breath really hard, then hold breath and pass out. Is this the same?

The craziet thing I've seen it the pour of flammable liquid. Like 3rd and 4th degree burns is really funny. :wtf:

• Unshakable

@WastingTime

It's really unfortunate the amount of discrimination they go through for being who they are. From the lack of acceptance by family and friends to assaults to threats on their life. Why can't they have a Birkin snack bag and cool parents like EJ? Then again, with names like Cookie and Magic + unlimited funding for fashionable lunch boxes, EJ probably had a home advantage.

• Wasting time

See San but they want to confirm what we already know.
      Get into it...lol. That is weird. I want to know why he felt like he was supposed to be a girl? How did he know that is what a girl felt like? Was it because he was turned on by boys? How did he come to the conclusion that those feelings must mean he should be a woman?
      What I find most intriguing is vast differences with regard to respect between Laverne, Chaz Bono and Prego Dad

Just Looking says:

@Jenie from roundst the way :hug:

I think so :thinking: I had my video on mute ... but it looked like they were huffing and puffing really hard :thinking: but one girl body twisted up like a pretzel damn near :eek:

Whats wrong with Rob being fat anyway? Rich men posed to get fat and move to Miami like Jadakiss said. :shrugs:

he betta own that big papa style and stop playing. plenty chix would lay right on that fat morrocan belly and feed him grapes. all he needs is a versace silk shirt with half the buttons open :thumbsup:

• Hershey

This is sacklee how Hank got, got. Look at Laverne up there, lace front wig laid to the bone, makeup flawless, prolly got on a dress that a lot of womens can't wear without two maybe three spanx, waist trainer and a slip. yup this sacklee why Hank was bamboozled, he's not :homo: he was tricked. Makeup is of the debbil!

• San ah make ya dance

He must’ve been a contained :no: Only explanation for that . All of them wore helmets and used the same bathroom inside the class
      ----------------
      :wail:

• Just Looking

If you ever had a heart to heart with any gay person, They all say the same. They felt that way as a young child, my cousin and several folks have told me this. Mens and Womens.

Do you boo, whatever creams your Twinkie

------------------
      :rofl: I swear, but HE has the biggest complex about it. He is just like his sisters, only in a male body :eek: Maybe he was assigned too

• Hershey

User Friendly says:

_____________________________________

Cause his mammy said only thing fat on a Whoredashian should be their a--es :tea:

• lovezoe

Kids so dumb. Vid on facebook doing a fire challenge :no: :facepalm:

• lovezoe

Hershey :stop: that up there resembles no natural born female.

• Hershey

*Model/actress Melyssa Ford continued the debate: is being provoked ever an excuse to hit a woman?

The discourse stemmed from controversial comments Stephen A. Smith said on ESPN’s “First Take,” as we’ve reported. Smith said women should take responsibility for provoking men in domestic violence situations in reference to Ray Rice’s two-game suspension.

The backlash required Smith to apologize for his comments and he thought his career in radio was over until accepting a position with SiriusXM.

Ford admitted to The Brilliant Idiots podcast (hosted by Charlamagne Tha God and Andrew Schulz) that she provoked a man and felt like she would be hit in return — by this man who wasn’t violent towards women!

“While I was shaking my hand in his face, I smashed him in the face with the CD walkman. He didn’t even blink and punched me right in my face. Lip exploded. It was like *gasp*. Then I wilded out some more and he was like, ‘Oh my God! I gotta get her out of here,’ because we’re in the car in the street.[...] I’m sure there’s a whole lot going through his head.”

She continued with, “we got back to the house, it’s kind of like a blur but all I know is for the next like, day, every time he looked at my face he burst into tears. He was devastated he had reacted that way because he’s not that kind of guy. I just think that there’s some guys who have problems with beating women. They just do. Then there’s circumstances where he was a human being who was backed into a corner and he reacted without even thinking.”

She added if it came down to it, he would have to defend himself. She feels as though it’s not right for her to fight and provoke men.

“He is not the kind of man that would solve conflict with…or even women. That’s not how we would solve conflict by fighting. If it comes down to it, yeah. He’s going to defend himself. To a certain extent, this was a defense mechanism. It was a mechanism and my behavior activated it. It took me a while to learn to stop putting my hands on men.”

User Friendly says:

:yes: :hahaha:

• Just Looking

Jeanie Says - I think so :thinking: I had my video on mute … but it looked like they were huffing and puffing really hard :thinking: but one girl body twisted up like a pretzel damn near :eek:
      ++++++++++++++++
      Can't look at you tube at office, it's blocked from 9 to 5 :rolleyes: Left my phone at home today. CRIES

But yeah if they the case they were doing that back before the 90's, if I say more, just may as well give my Date of Birth. :smile:

@Wasting, you just made my head hurt :facepalm: So many questions :lol:

• Unshakable

@Wasting,

What I also wonder is how *complete* do they feel at the end of the day when they still have the other *anatomical* parts or a menstrual cycle? *think*

• Wasting time

Zoe
      That fire challenge is the dumbest chit ever. I mean ever!
      I weep for the youth :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Ok, so I listened to a lil bit and I find it interesting that he said he didn’t know there was a diff between boy and girl until about 3rd grade. That’s weird :eek:
      ==========
      So it was when he was 8 or 9 when he realized he was assigned the wrong gender :confused:

___________________________

this sounds a lot like the comments you debate with on the issue of suicide.

Just Looking says:
      whatever creams your Twinkie

:ghost: the visual

• lovezoe

Kimmy Kakes just wanted some buzz. Don't watch the show, but it does seem that the only one who rides for him is Khloe.

Wasting time says:

Zoe
      That fire challenge is the dumbest chit ever. I mean ever!
      I weep for the youth

I'm not having no more :nono: No more

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

:yes: Last episode they went to Thailand. Rob acted like he was gonna go but when they went to board the plane he was MIA. ONLY person concerned was Khloe. She was :cell: him left and right. Kim and Kris were like :eyeroll: leave his fat azz where he is. He'll add too much weight on the plane: Kim talmabout, I believe in tough :love: his azz been depressed and ain't trying to get better. I was like :blink: depression is real. Hell even Bruce is like it's depressing being in this family :lol: He like maybe if I reassign my gender, they'll leave me be :hahaha:

--------------------
      Same face here. I knew a lot by then. I had a bf already by then :yes: Weren't no sexing but still

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

Chit~

He’ll add too much weight on the plane . Kim talmabout, I believe in tough :love: his azz been depressed and ain’t trying to get better. I was like :blink: depression is real. Hell even Bruce is like it’s depressing being in this family :lol: He like maybe if I reassign my gender, they’ll leave me be :hahaha:

• lovezoe

--------
      Name one human man or female who wouldn't have done the same.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

@USER
      "Please spare me, I don’t have no sympathy for people that go through chit of their own choosing.
      ___________________________

this sounds a lot like the comments you debate with on the issue of suicide.
      _________________________

:blink:

• Wasting time

We all have questions and good ones. But Gayle cooning and chit. I'll interview you Vernen :yes: but I got the real questions !

Get into it…lol
      :rofl: this tickled me
      @User: Rob can’t be fat because he is a part of one of the if not THE vainest family in the WORLD CRAIG. His sister took 1,200 selfies on one trip to catalog the memories. All the memories are going to be of your face or :buttshake: in various rooms and places??????
      They won’t let him be great. Now that folks like Rick Ross, Jill Scott, Monique and Ross the Intern from Jay Leno losing weight he is like :shock: That was my next move and they leaving!

• mrs_warren_08

Wearing a dress, lace front wig & heels does not make you a woman no more than it does for Wendy Williams

• San ah make ya dance

. He’ll add too much weight on the plane: Kim talmabout, I believe in tough :love: his azz been depressed and ain’t trying to get better. I was like :blink: depression is real.
      ------------------
      Listen, she kinda pissed me off because no one told you to shut yo wide trap when she cried all day long about being married to the wrong man :no: They were there for her

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

:rofl: He better wave that big bone-did flag proudly :waves:

Unshakable says:

_________________________________

there's no menstral cycle because there's no female organs INSIDE. the sex change is all about outside appearance. they flip the dyck inside out like a banana split and use it to make faux lips. if sex changes came with periods no dam body would ever get one :lol:

Until these men start releasing eggs ... they will never be considered women in my eyes :nono: but hell they might find a way to do that :eek:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

I don't even know why he trippin! :shrugs:

You got money and a full head of hair. THAT'S ALL YOU NEED NIGGA! :yes:

User Friendly says:

Unshakable says:
      _________________________________
      there’s no menstral cycle because there’s no female organs INSIDE. the sex change is all about outside appearance. they flip the dyck inside out like a banana split and use it to make faux lips. if sex changes came with periods no dam body would ever get one

:yes: that's why Jose coon looks like a coon inside a coon :yes:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

:facepalm: Khloe wanted to smack her azz. That would irritate the sh!t out of me. How are you even enjoying the trip? She claimed it was for a Selfie book for Kanye :huh: Only selfie book Kanye want is of HIMSELF!! Of course the selfie book will be packaged for commercial retail now :eyeroll:

You got money and a full head of hair. THAT’S ALL YOU NEED NIGGA! :yes:
      ---------------
      RIGHT! :rofl: But one epi they tried to tell him, he was losing that too :crying1: He went to a DR and everything

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

Of course the selfie book will be packaged for commercial retail now

:eek:
      :pc:
      :cell:

**lookin for this selfie book!

• Wasting time

if sex changes came with periods no dam body would ever get one :lol:
      ------------------------
      :applause: You ain't never lied.
      I try to talk my doc in to a full hysterectomy every time I go. I've had this chit for 22 years and you saying I may have it for another 15 or more ! FOH! :cuss:

I wonder if Chaz Bono still get a period :thinking:

They need to quit treating Rob like that :no: Karma is something else :tea: so they better watch it..

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

@SAN
      "You got money and a full head of hair. THAT’S ALL YOU NEED NIGGA!
      —————
      RIGHT! But one epi they tried to tell him, he was losing that too He went to a DR and everything"

:eek:

Oh...well...up that money. Money solves everything where hoes are concerned so he still good! :thumbsup:

• Unshakable

@Zoe Love,

Regarding post numma 98:

Ghandi
      Jack McFarland (he would be too busy with his show just kack and using jazz hands)

@Vot :hahaha: Ok! Kris and Kim be like :rolleyes: and straight disgusted by Rob. They can’t even hide their contempt for him for appearances. The main one is Kim. She be like FOK ROB *snaps selfie* He is dragging down our brand. Then :typing: I adore my family like so much #familytrip
      Meanwhile Rob outside at the gates trying to get in and the airport attendant like :gossip: Sir your mama rejected your boarding pass… she said to delay you so you couldn’t make the flight… the cameras caught her acting like she was waiting for you but she knew you would never make the flight.

• Unshakable

@Yser Friendly,

Allow me to clarify. What i meant to convey was....i wonder how does Chaz bono feel when he gets a menstrual cycle. Does he have a conflict with himself, seeing how God assigned him female parts? :think:

:lol: yeah Rob they only thing thin on Rob is his hair but he is MOROCCAN! he can grow a beard to his dam knees and make up for it. mannnnn look. Rob is trippin. :cuss:

he needs a father figure or a ratchet friend to get his emotions in check. he needs to hire Charlamagne as a personal advisor or something.

probably just bored. he needs a hobby and less fux to give.

• Unshakable

User*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRALyMDoCBw&sns=em Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool:

San ah make ya dance says:

The question was inevitable. They are calling him the first transsexual male for an Emmy. The people wanna know :rules: Not me per se, I don’t give a fugggg

________________________________

:clap: :thankyou:
      doesn't the usage of "trans" connote "change"???? and in this specific case it's used along with "gender" :shrug: so why is the question offensive but the Emmy category is acceptable? :think:

---------------
      I got a cousin like that and be wanting me to snap the pictures. :no: I don' grew up Mmmkay. How many diff ways can you take a pic of yourself :huh:
      She tried it with Khloe tho.

Unshakable says:

@Yser Friendly,

Allow me to clarify. What i meant to convey was….i wonder how does Chaz bono feel when he gets a menstrual cycle. Does he have a conflict with himself, seeing how God assigned him female parts?
      ________________________________

when you take testosterone your period stops. just like it stops when you get menopause and your estrogen levels decrease. Chaz proably hasnt bled in years.

• lovezoe

Even Ghandi would've hit her Shake :rofl:

God don’t make no mistakes :tea: If you got eggs, a cycle and a vagina :trophy: You’s a lady. Biologically. Congrats. If you got balls, sperm and a paynus.. you a boy. Congrats. If you got both the Lord was like *twinkles fingers like magic* :thinking: WWJD???

Not here for the religious battles. Just my opinion. You cannot believe in God all day and twice on Sunday but as for me and my household :pray: We shall serve THE LORD.

-----------------------
      Go AWAY :wail:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I’ll interview you Vernen :yes: but I got the real questions !
      =========
      I read that name as, "Vermin." I think I need to repent :kona:

I got a cousin like that and be wanting me to snap the pictures. I don’ grew up Mmmkay. How many diff ways can you take a pic of yourself
      She tried it with Khloe tho.

this would be my friend with her own pix on her apt. walls, screensaver, and customized phone case. :facepalm:

some ppl REALLY love their own face :eek:

Not here for the religious battles. Just my opinion. You cannot believe in God all day and twice on Sunday but as for me and my household We shall serve THE LORD.
      _______________________________

:chase: get the hell on with this blasphemous ass post :rofl: so silly

Taken gonna be at the pearly gates like Boy, you know I was just playing.

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

She rubbin that puzzy on that gay azz dude. That nigga don’t want nothing to do with that puzzy! :no:

:dead: :rofl: If it ain't twigs and berries, don't brang it around him :nono:

• http://twitter.com/SayItaIntSoJoe8 Atypical

I don't get why it bothers people that she doesn't wants to be reminded about her "previous life" If it doesn't affect my household or how I make money, I don't really care if Laverne wants to be called the queen of Zambia it's her prerogative. Imo of course...

• ms_no-no

:tea: Boo Boo, you were BORN a male; if that wasn't the case then why all the surgery to get female parts???? Weave/wigs, make up and dresses does not a WOMAN make.....

• pointhimout

@17 LOL. I say that sometimes about Sandra too. It's like that dave chapelle skit the "black" blind racist who hated blacks. he was so against what he himself was. but even still, it's how she feels.

i would address Lorraine as she or her just out of respect. gayle is always so cocky cuz when all else fails, she can get back on Oprah's payroll. i dont think any lesbian, gay man, transexual, needs a reminder of what the bible says or what they were born as. at this juncture, all are fully aware beyond words.

like most journalists, this was to get a "rise" from her and it sounds like it worked.