Disappointing Sales for Laverne Cox TIME Magazine Cover

Laverne Cox covers Time magazine

Transsexual Laverne Cox made history when he graced the cover of TIME magazine last month. But the cover featuring the first transgender man did nothing to boost sales. Sales figures for Cox’s cover are reportedly among the lowest in TIME magazine’s history. The issue itself was thin compared to past issues — an indication that some big name advertisers may have declined to take out full page ads that week.

But the news for the Orange is the New Black star is not all bad. Cox received a EMMY nomination in the Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series category. If Cox wins he will be the first biological man to win an EMMY in a traditionally biological female category. And Cox has landed a guest starring role on a new Bravo TV series.

Hiphollywood.com reports Cox will guest star on Bravo’s first original scripted series, Girlfriends’ Guide To Divorce.

Cox will play Adele Northrup, a transsexual war journalist and LGBT activist who makes an appearance to deliver an award at a marriage equality gala.

Girlfriends’ Guide To Divorce follows a woman whose marriage and career are all spiraling out of control. “After publicly admitting that she has separated from her husband, Jake, America’s once-favorite girlfriend finds her career and marriage in a free fall. As she starts to navigate life as a single woman in her 40s, Abby turns to her new divorced friends, rather than her married ones, for advice,” notes the network press release.

• Teenager Sought in Murder of Transgender Reality Star
  • TIME Magazine Celebrates Transsexualism
  • ABC Newsman Announces He is Transgender Then Switches Back to Being a Man Again
  • Magic Johnson Opens Up About Gay Son: “I Love Him So Much”

191 Responses to “Disappointing Sales for Laverne Cox TIME Magazine Cover”

I Know they are low. I actually was reading her interview with someone else, I forgot who…

She’s very smart seems like a pleasure to be around

NOBODY EVER Tole US what the DAQUAN thing was about

Luvn I did…left it downstairs yesterday in one of the posts

:thinking: Hmmm, I wonder if they credited Malcolm Gladwell for using his term Tipping Point :thinking:

No comment on topic…

OAN, I’ll be glad when the shootings reach their tipping point here :(

All I been watching on Netflix is OITNB…still growing on me tho :shrugs:

SayitAintSo says: NOBODY EVER Tole US what the DAQUAN thing was about

Luvn I did…left it downstairs yesterday in one of the posts
      ~~~~~~
      :crying1: I missed it,can you tell me AGAIN

LuvLife
      Opinion Needed #igotnicesmallwrists :tea:

Shinola The Birdy 34mm Women’s Double Wrap Strap Watch, Rose Tone Case and Orchid Strap

What say you? :eek:

SayitAintSo says: I been watching on Netflix is OITNB
      ~~~~~~
      I Just started too SAY, Season one maybe Ep 5. It’s aiight.

Wasting time says:

I was just talking about her.
      I just learned she is a twin and her bro played in Sophia flash back scenes

San :eek:
      Did EYE miss a msg from you? :thinking:
      If so, I apologize :shrug: But tell me if I did, because IONO :ashamed:

~~~~~~~
      I like it! It’s simple and elegant. NOT for me, I have BIG faced watches.
      But I do like it ALOT :wink:

Milky says:

That’s a big bish :sarcasm: that ninja too big to be trying to be a guhl. I bet the menz love his big ole lips….. :kona:

Basically Daquan is an invisible black man who traps all day
      The meme consists of a white family asking about Daquan, and the white girls response is basically anything Daquan tells them
      Family: Becky how is Daquan going to support you
      Becky: He’s got a mean jump shot and his mixtape drops next week

:winky: Ok, it’s dainty right? :yes:

I’m not “INTO” watches, but somebody is trying to make me be :eek:

Milky says:

@dtts :kiss: I put on my on cherry chappystik today!!

I doubt this is true. gay support is a money maker these days.

Basically Daquan is an invisible black man who traps all day

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      UMMMM, :wtf: does this mean? :facepalm:

======

Milky :kiss: <–doubled UP! Cherry AND pink lemonade lipchap :grill:

Basically Daquan is an invisible black man who traps all day
      ~~~~
      THAT IS SEW DAMN DUMB Bwahahahahahaha!!!! :rofl:

It’s aiight.

I’m on Season 2 Ep. 4….the chic with the knots in her head is playing the hell out that part :lol:

Wasting time says:

Family: Becky how is Daquan going to support you
      Becky: He’s got a mean jump shot and his mixtape drops next week
      ——————————–
      I love them !!
      I saw one and she was with her boo and said ” I swear Daquan only put the tip in “

Milky says:

@dtts :kiss: I put on my on cherry chappystik today!!

We soulmates :love:

SayitAintSo says:

UMMMM, :wtf: does this mean?

I had to find out on Instagram

:whew: ooh chile, its expensive :shocked:

go head on withcha fancy selves :clap:

User Friendly says:

I doubt this is true. gay support is a money maker these days.

Is that why the New Normal TV show was canceled?

All I been watching on Netflix is OITNB…still growing on me tho

I got nothing
      @V :rules: CLICK ON MY NAME :hahaha:
      I’ll BBL :rolleyes:

I love them !!

:dead:

SayitAintSo says:

UMMMM, :wtf: does this mean?

I had to find out on Instagram

:chase:
      *whispers* Invisible though? :thinking: ION get it :no:

Milky says:

Shaped exactly like Serena :tea: say I’m lying

hell Weeds was way better

Haven’t seen weeds…might have to look into that

cept Serena look bigger :tea:

yes it is dainty :rolleyes:
      :twisted:

I used to be into watches back in the Swatch & IndaGLOW days :hahaha: Too funny!

I love them !!

I seen one where the woman’s arms were amputated and she said “Mom Daquan said I can do it with no hands” :lol:

….the chic with the knots in her head is playing the hell out that part :lol:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: That character is GREAT, Fcuking CRAY!!!!! :rofl:

When she first started coming onto PIPER in the chow hall and told the other chic “I WILL CUT YOU!!” YOU DONT KNOW ME LIKE THAT!”

I died!

knowyourmemeDOTcom/memes/daquan

replace the dot with a . of course. some of them were funny. said last week she was drinking starbucks with stacy nem and now she on that lean with daquan. the attached picture had me rolling. remember when MTV had a show called parental control?

Wasting time says:

Weeds was good in the first 3/4 seasons once U Turn was gone it went all the way down a hill

hell Weeds was way better
      Haven’t seen weeds…might have to look into that

Weeds is my shyt, :yes: the same person that did OINB did weeds :tea: To be honest, I have been comparing OINB to a lot of other shows… and it does not win :no:

Sandra Rose says: Is that why the New Normal TV show was canceled?
      ~~~~~~~
      New Normal was Xcld cause it sucked.
      But Modern Family is still on, ratings are at an All Time high and stay getting NOMs Every year.
      Kam and his lil red head Lover are way OVER the TOP :eek:

Is that why the New Normal TV show was canceled?

_______________________________

Sandra, i think it was cancelled because, compared to Modern Family, it wasn’t that funny. :shrug:

Milky says:

We soulmates
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      YES WE IS!!! Pats hands to yours “you and me shall neva part” :love:

I used to be into watches back in the Swatch & IndaGLOW days Too funny!
      ~~~~~~~~~ :eek: How Old R U Again?? :hahaha: JUST KIDDING!

Wasting time says:

The last season sucked :tea: but even with that… :tea: that season was just as good as OINB … I don’t get the hype with that show, and the 2nd season is worse than the first :tea: but the people love it :tea: I guess

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I love OITNB tho.

I bet you do :tea:

Is that why the New Normal TV show was canceled?
      ____________________________

I dont know about a New Normal. maybe they got mad because they assumed Nene was a tranny and felt jipped when they found out she was just a biggun. :shrugs:

Modern Family is doing dam good tho. I know that much :yes:

SayitAintSo says:

That character is GREAT, Fcuking CRAY!!!!!

She sure is, that’s part of why I’m still watching…hell that’s who’d I be scared of

Whatever Happened to KOLA BOOF??

BullSweetness says:

@wasting I agree, after those seasons I wondered what the purpose was.

@man you’re in Nola right? I was watching this show about Big Freddia (or something like that?) last night, you ever go to any of those shows? :popcorn:

SayitAintSo says:

I guess me and Mr. Say will give this a try tonight…when they were on the Today Show (OITNB) the character with the knots (forget her name) didn’t even seem right to me with her hair done and dressed :lol:

@JENIE
      “I love OITNB tho.

I bet you do

Got some beautiful scenes in that show.

“Poo-say” one of my favortie characters tho.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Somebody be a Rode Skawler

:chase:

July 10, 2014 at 12:39 pm

She be looking hard as hell on that show with them knots :lol:

Wasting time says:

I didn’t care for season one of OITNB. I hated Piper punk azz. Season two was better to me with the back stories, Vee Gangsta azz and the human sides of the guards and administration. Figueroa Husband :shock: and explained so much. Suzanne story was enlightening

I updated this post. How do you biological women feel about a biological man receiving a EMMY nomination for Guest Actress? I wonder how the actresses feel who got passed over for a man?

Got some beautiful scenes in that show.
      ~~~~~~~~~
      the wild hair chick definitely be tearing the Kat UP!

BullSweetness says:

:love: Big Freedia the Queen Diva best ta believe her :buttshake: :buttshake:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@JENIE
      “I love OITNB tho.
      I bet you do
      Got some beautiful scenes in that show.
      “Poo-say” one of my favortie characters tho.
      July 10, 2014 at 12:39 pm

That show be doing to damn much :no:

@BULL SWEETNESS
      “@man you’re in Nola right? I was watching this show about Big Freddia (or something like that?) last night, you ever go to any of those shows? ”

:facepalm:
      I’m in Baton Rouge… about an hour away. And no, I didn’t frequent any of that Big Freddia foolishness. :nono:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      gay support is a money maker these days.
      :tea:

Heck I’m not receiving that award :shrugs: so umm yeah

SayitAintSo says:

the wild hair chick definitely be tearing the Kat UP!

:lol: anywhere too..in the church and all….the chic who played in Hustle & Flow and is all about :nun: be cracking me up too

*closes browser after only reading the title (and seeing the still pic)*

:nono: iont wanna watch it :no:

_ _ I _ <<<milla fanga to Taken :rolleyes:

Hershey says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@JENIE
      “I love OITNB tho.
      I bet you do
      Got some beautiful scenes in that show.
      “Poo-say” one of my favortie characters tho.
      July 10, 2014 at 12:39 pm

That show be doing to damn much
      ___________________________

This show is the ONLY reason I have Netflix…a bish may be cancelling it until next June :lol: I love OITNB!

luVn_liFe… says:

Kam and his lil red head Lover are way OVER the TOP

Kam is not even gay in real life. he’s a dam good actor!

SayitAintSo says: the wild hair chick definitely be tearing the Kat UP!

~~~
      I wanna spit in her greasy ugly mouth Face :shank:

@WASTING TIME
      “I didn’t care for season one of OITNB. I hated Piper punk azz. Season two was better to me with the back stories, Vee Gangsta azz and the human sides of the guards and administration. Figueroa Husband and explained so much. Suzanne story was enlightening”

I don’t like Piper either. Such a bytch. I liked season 2 more too. I just didn’t like how it ended. Vee MADE the show! SHE MADE THE SHOW!

I knew about Figueroa’s husband from the jump. It was pretty obvious to me.

Wait… which one was Suzanne? Wait, Crazy Eyes? That po’ baby.

All I know is Vee MADE THE SHOW.

@USER
      Kam is not even gay in real life. he’s a dam good actor!
      ~~~~
      RIGHT! when I found that out last year I was blown away :lol:

SayitAintSo says:

I wanna spit in her greasy ugly mouth Face

Harper eventually digs in that a$$ tho…she be doing the most with them Meth teeth :smh:

User Friendly says:
      :love: Big Freedia the Queen Diva best ta believe her

I watch this show. Love it! :)

Wasting time says:

————————————
      I feel proud. Proud of her and proud of people that we can look at a person who did not feel right in the body they were assigned. They made a choice and a hard one to become the person their brain knew them to be and are accepted in that choice by their peers and some of society.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@WASTING TIME
      I knew about Figueroa’s husband from the jump. It was pretty obvious to me.
      Wait… which one was Suzanne? Wait, Crazy Eyes? That po’ baby.
      All I know is Vee MADE THE SHOW.

When that azz got hit at the end … I fuggin Hollered :rofl: :rofl:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Heck I’m not receiving that award :shrugs: so umm yeah

I’m glad it doesn’t bother you that men are taking over traditionally female roles. :)

@SAY IT AIN’T SO
      “I wanna spit in her greasy ugly mouth Face

___________________________
      I LOVE her crazy azz! She one of my favorites. And she really be just telling it how it is half the time! :yes:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      Heck I’m not receiving that award :shrugs: so umm yeah

Not in a celebrities world anyway :lol: hell the majority of them screwed up anyways :yes:

@JENIE
      “When that azz got hit at the end … I fuggin Hollered ”

My reaction:

:eek:

:facepalm:

:crying:

:mad:

:coffee: <<resolved to not watch next season

Wasting time says:

I knew about Figueroa’s husband from the jump. It was pretty obvious to me.

Wait… which one was Suzanne? Wait, Crazy Eyes? That po’ baby.

All I know is Vee MADE THE SHOW.
      ——————————

Yes Suzanne is Crazy Eyes and Po’ Baby is right. Vee did her bad.

You like Alex?

OpinionHated says:

I’m sorry not buying this transgender civil rights bullsh*t… first of all you can’t have a d*ck and a v*gina and expect for us to allow you in a female restrooms…. either make everything open to all sexes or change the womens room signs to d*ck free area….

i’m not a SAG member, sow iont care :shrug: and weren’t all of Shakespeare’s characters originally portrayed by men? :think:

anyway, some man pretending to be a woman poses zero threat to me as a self-loving, non-confused, naturally natural woman :tea: :nun:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@SAY IT AIN’T SO
      “I wanna spit in her greasy ugly mouth Face
      ___________________________

Has anyone seen the Memes photos of her floating around on facebook :rofl:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

:cosign: not one bit !!!

You like Alex?
      is that the meth yt girl with the bad teeth?

Yeah. She one of my favorites. That bytch is bout the second craziest in there. She just so… blunt. Bytch tell nothing but the truth unfiltered. :yes:

Wasting time says:

Come on MAN she may have managed not to die :lol:

OpinionHated says:

:dead:

Wasting time says:

Pensatuckey is Meth Teeth!

the wild hair chick definitely be tearing the Kat UP

:dead: :rofl: :yes: Bish is a pussee aficionado. Had me looking at the screen like :eek: I want next. Tag me in.

@WASTING TIME
      “Vee was good but they should have built up to her. Don’t just drop her ass in running chit….lolo

Yes Suzanne is Crazy Eyes and Po’ Baby is right. Vee did her bad.

Vee was good though; she did keep everybody on they toes but she was evil as hell!”

Yeah, they could have fleshed out her story a bit more and let it build. Man, I was literally pizzed after they did her like that. Bytch straight took over in a few weeks.

But what she did to RJ (or whatever that young cat’s name was). Bruh!

Vee made that show so interesting. :yes:

SayitAintSo says:

is that the meth yt girl with the bad teeth?

Nah…Alex is the chic Harper was running with and their both in there…she has the dark hair and glasses..like a seductive look to her

_________________________

I feel fine with it. Everybody gotta get in where they fit in. :shrugs: There are things that deserve outrage but I cant muster any up about this.

I think its ok.

VDot says:

:cosign: They wanna be me. It’s not the opposite way around :no: So, carry on.

Nancy Drew says:

Does he pose a threat to young girls in the women’s restroom?

@SAY IT AINT SO
      “is that the meth yt girl with the bad teeth?

____________________________

Naw. I know who Alex is. Bytch blew Piper’s mind. That “fiance” of hers. That nigga good.

But Alex ain’t all that sexy to me. I guess to a female she could be “sexy” (my female friends thinks she sexy) but she looks rather bland to me.

VDot says:

Old girl from That 70s show. Her eyebrows irk me.

What about ol girl Morello’s backstory had me like :blink: Bish you’s a real life stalker. Leave that man alone, he don’t want you :no: But she’s so sweet. :lol:

Wasting time says:

But what she did to RJ (or whatever that young cat’s name was). Bruh!
      —————————-
      Yo!
      That is why I call her Gangsta Vee.
      Now she ain’t break him off with that vintage cat and then have him off’d right after :no: So gangster!

Even the stog business was genius

Kam is not even gay in real life. he’s a dam good actor!
      ________________________________

yeah, he said he basically just mimics his mom. him in that character has me in tears whenever i watch… pure hilarity :rofl: :applause:

America got 1.5 million trannys?
      :facepalm:

Wasting time says:

Does he pose a threat to young girls in the women’s restroom?
      ——————————–
      No but he might to a young boy in the mens restroom.

or change the womens room signs to d*ck free area….
      _________________________

VDot says: the wild hair chick definitely be tearing the Kat UP

:dead: :yes:
      ~~~~
      :tape:

VDot says:

But Alex ain’t all that sexy to me.

She’s not :no: Pousey (accent adroit) outside of jail could maybe get it tho. She was all cute and tiny in her flashback scenes :yes:

I can’t stand Larry the fiance. But I will say he brought up a good point in that men claim they wouldn’t care if their girl was into girls. :no: They really be feeling threatened :yes:

wild hair chick definitely be tearing the Kat UP

She reminds me of the exorcist :lol:

VDot says:

Man I was :rofl: She was laid up in the bed with those old azz titties, smoking her cigarette while he ran for some “popsicles” but really to get :shotsfired:

Not this nigga with that name and the cross-legged pose again

:facepalm:

@V DOT
      “But Alex ain’t all that sexy to me.

She’s not Pousey (accent adroit) outside of jail could maybe get it tho. She was all cute and tiny in her flashback scenes

I can’t stand Larry the fiance. But I will say he brought up a good point in that men claim they wouldn’t care if their girl was into girls. They really be feeling threatened
      ____________________________

Yeah, Pousey was ON THAT YT GIRL! Hey, did you see that Pousey is dating the writer of the show in real life? Made that hoe leave her husband for that :lick: ! :rofl:

But no. There are some men that would feel “threatened” by their girl being bi. Those are the same men that would be “threatened” by the mail man “coming by the house everyday.”

Most men would LOVE that their girl likes girls too. We just want yall to share it and not try to hide it and chit like most females do now. :facepalm:

Now she ain’t break him off with that vintage cat and then have him off’d right after So gangster!

Man I was She was laid up in the bed with those old azz titties, smoking her cigarette while he ran for some “popsicles” but really to get

He was a cool azz nigga too! She put that ol throwback puzzy on that nigga and had him like :shocked:

I bet Vee was lickin azzholes and everything. She look nasty.

Does he pose a threat to young girls in the women’s restroom?

____________________________________________

don’t get me started on the restroom trolls :nono: BUT the “threat” (for me) is potentially in ANY public restroom where ANY children are concerned :shrug:
      my poor nephew knew what the ladies room looked like long before he was finally considered old enough to go into the men’s room alone :shrug: but that may be ‘just me’ cause where little children are concerned i tend to ‘see’ potential threats everywhere… :hide: :kona:

@V :rules: CLICK ON MY NAME :hahaha:

Mistaken :facepalm: That heffa was twirling that stub around like a yo yo. Had her shades and hat ****ed to the side, screaming “One Leg Up” :waves: Twerk contest at the disabled home :facepalm:

@V :rules: CLICK ON MY NAME :hahaha:

Does he pose a threat to young girls in the women’s restroom?

what does a tranny want with a girl young or old? :huh:

:blink: Forreal?! Let me go :pc:

Not this nigga with that name and the cross-legged pose again

______________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

(if you don’t like it, you is intolerant :tea: )

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I bet Vee was lickin azzholes and everything. She look nasty.

Nasty as hell :vomit:

libra80sbaby says:

OITNB is my fuggin SHOW!! Just hate I have to wait a whole year for the next season. I watched the whole season 2 in 24 hours :ashamed:

Matchsticks says:

I watched the whole season 2 in 24 hours
      ____

Don’t feel bad, I watched it in less than 48 hours….that show is addictive and I hate having to wait on season 3! :mad:

OpinionHated says:

User Friendly says:

Does he pose a threat to young girls in the women’s restroom?
      The issue is not the threat he poses but potential situations such as a parent having to explain to their underage daughter why the big chick with the deep voice is in the mirror tucking her d*ck…..

OpinionHated says:

User Friendly says:
      Does he pose a threat to young girls in the women’s restroom?

Awkward :|

Does he pose a threat to young girls in the women’s restroom?

User Friendly says:

what does a tranny want with a girl young or old?

Men in dresses are already causing problems in public bathrooms. http://www.komonews.com/news/crime/Police-Man-in-skirt-caught-taking-pics-in-womens-room-at-library-247859531.html

Did yall see the prostitute murking her “clients?”

Killed a Google executive. Boasted about having over 200 “clients.”

Now they suspect she murdered someone else. Even the literal HOES is goin crazy these days!

_____________________________________

:phew: yeah, Sandra, there are more practical issues that may need to be addressed… like Opi’s example above… :rofl: :ghost:

OpinionHated says:

User Friendly says:

——————————
      It’s no different than casting Beyonce in movies to me…. he’s not a woman but he gets an actress award – she’s not an actor but she gets to act…. Where I take offense is in competitive sports – bish I don’t care how many yaki wigs and silicone shots you get to your chest and azz you still have MAN DNA and therefore should not be able to compete against women in a women only event….

:grill: Just finished my to do list for work next week.

OpinionHated says:

same reason why the other chix in there putting tissue in their bras, adjusting their girdles, tucking the price tags inside their clothes, and adjusting their weave/wigs. a whole lotta shyt goes down in a women’s public restroom. dont make it about the kids when its really your own personal bias.

I teach my kids to stick and move when it comes to public bathrooms. handle your business, dont touch nothing, and mind ya neck. dont worry about what anybody else is doing as long as they dont touch you. you have eyes to see and a mind to tell you not to look.

Man, I just don’t care™ says: Killed a Google executive. Boasted about having over 200 “clients.”
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      I was just reading that :eek: HEROIN

The Lenox Mall restrooms are the worst. I have encountered three 6-foot-plus men in dresses in the Lenox restrooms. They hang out in there just to see how women react to them. It makes me very uncomfortable to be in the same restroom with a man. No PC police can tell me that I shouldn’t feel uncomfortable just because a man is confused about his sex.

Where I take offense is in competitive sports
      ~~~~~~~~~
      I agree with you here, I seen on “Realsports” the MMA SHIM fighting other women :eek: sheeetttte that big muscular mofo shuld NOT be beating those gals Faces in like that :nono:

and the SHIM in GolF who can hit a ball of the tee 150+ feet but the Naturally born woman hitting it 80

Nawh Son, it aint it

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says: i caint anymore wit luVn_liFe’s work-life! :ghost:
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      Is YEW Gonna LET me Share,puhlllleeZe :rofl: but I did Just say that next week I WILL WORK!

________________________________

:rofl: :crying1: :ghost:

*leaves this post ’cause i’m not mature enough to be in here*

(you be careful out there Sandra!) :hug: :kona:

Nawh Son, it aint it

:cosign:

They hang out in there just to see how women react to them.
      ~~~~~~~~~
      Really; is that apart of those Gallop Polls we always hear about BUT are never apart of?
      #Serious

you sure that wasnt just Joseline and Nene? you knw they some beefcakes :rofl:

VDot says:

:rofl: Did they ask for tampons?

Haven’t been to Lenox in bout 7 years… hell haven’t been in a mall in a while come to think about :tea:

you sure that wasnt just Joseline and Nene? you knw they some beefcakes :rofl:

___________________________

:dead: :ghost:

<- REALLY??
      User Friendly says: coworker just told me she is going to brazil from tomorrow to next week to watch the world cup finals. :crying: I am soooooo jealous!
      ~~~
      Im jelly TOO. Lucky, I wonder if she gonna run into Bron,kobe them.
      All the ballers are leaving today and tomorrow for it :crying1:

SayitAintSo says:

you sure that wasnt just Joseline and Nene? you knw they some beefcakes

:dead:

OpinionHated says:

User Friendly says:

OpinionHated says:

————————-
      Its not bias if its TRUE how you gonna tell me my own mind and how I should FEEL about something – if I don’t want d*ck in the bathroom with me I should have the right to be in a d*ck free restroom – why my rights got to be sh*tted on so some confused man can feel good about himself and why do I have to be labeled a bigot because I feel the way I feel….. are you a tranny cause you’re responding like if anyone is anti trani in the womens room they’re anti gay….which is not the case…

:facepalm:

SayitAintSo says:

:offtopic: …reports claim that the couple have spent less than two weeks in the same bed. And now, (another gossip site) has learned, sources close to the couple say that when they actually are together, they’re “miserable!” ….guess who yall :lol:

SAY
      it’s the KiMModE and StankBALLS :trophy:

V that lady was working that leg like a pogo stick :lol:
      I miss anything in here? :popcorn:

it’s the KiMModE and StankBALLS

Dang how’d you know :sarcasm:

SAY
      They NEVER look Happy in pics.

149
      luVn_liFe… says:

SAY
      it’s the KiMModE and StankBALLS
      July 10, 2014 at 1:38 pm
      ————-
      They’ll be photo’d together soon. Refute the reports through the very media they insult :tea:

Matchsticks says:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

V that lady was working that leg like a pogo stick :lol:
      I miss anything in here? :popcorn:

I saw this vid yesterday and realized right then and there that everything doesn’t need to have a digital memory…like it’s cool to just keep some shyt that happened in a confined time and place… :crying1: :lol:

VDot says:

:thinking: I do agree with this :yes: Not to mention they probably still pee standing up and probably piss all on the floor :lol:

SayitAintSo says:

They NEVER look Happy in pics.

EVER…meanwhile Khloe is in love with French :facepalm:

____________________________

:huh: there there little bear, you seem upset. I never called you a bigot.

honestly with all the rotten ass pussis in the public bathrooms a penis is the least of my concerns. you have been in the same room with plenty of dycks before, what difference does the one in the next stall make? hell the mofo in there might be giving birth and flushing it. as long as there’s tissue in my stall then thats all im worried about :shrugs: ppl take things personal that arent about them. the next man’s dyck dont make me no nevermind.

newsflash: there’s some ppl with dycks at your job right now. :eek:

:huh: Welp I guess that settles that :tea:

Just Looking says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Just Looking is very smart seems like a pleasure to be around
      _________________________
      @Luvie :winky:

Thanks

OpinionHated says:

Its not bias if its TRUE how you gonna tell me my own mind and how I should FEEL about something – if I don’t want d*ck in the bathroom with me I should have the right to be in a d*ck free restroom – why my rights got to be sh*tted on so some confused man can feel good about himself and why do I have to be labeled a bigot because I feel the way I feel.

This is the main problem I have with the gay agenda: the arrogance of gay activists who demand that WE change our thoughts and feelings to accommodate confused people. Transsexuals are 1.5% of the population. But all women must be inconvenienced to accommodate them.

:tea: Speaking of restrooms … I have been holding myself for a minute because I fawking hate our restroom….. :tea: it makes absolutely no sense how nasty women can be :no:

************************

What comedy series? I just watched the show for the first time over the 4th of July weekend. Spent the whole weekend watching all the episodes. At no time did it strike me as a comedy.

SayitAintSo says: …meanwhile Khloe is in love with French
      ~~~~
      I hope what I read isn’t so, she’s trying to get Pregnant by him :no:

:welcome: JUST! I was looking at that :huh: :hahaha:

SayitAintSo says:

I hope what I read isn’t so, she’s trying to get Pregnant by him
      ————–

:facepalm: …haven’t read that yet…let me go look

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Jenie – Ummm Yeah,

I have seen “Menes” on toilet and Feces :yes:

We had an unoccupied floor, that I would go to, but they are now building it out and it’s closed off.

Sometimes these nasty biddies don’t even flush.

JustLook :wtf: is that in your gravie :hide:

Just Looking says:

@Luvie :smile: :yes:

That is freaking gross :hide:

I don’t like/want or use co-ed bathrooms :shrugs:
      If you were born with a dack and I am not :hump: or you did not pop out of my akuna matata then we do not need to be in the bathroom together. @User I get your points with your woulda shoulda couldas :lol: but this is a definite. Men are getting mad because they have paynuses and want to bring their BALLS into the same bathroom as me and my doorters :nono:
      Gone ahead and take that thang to the men’s facilities.
      You can’t even pee like me :cuss: What you going to do mash yo thang down so you can sit and pee??! :stop: the madness

SayitAintSo says:

I fawking hate our restroom…

There are 2 bathrooms in our office, but the techs started using mine, had it trifling as hell….I sure did put up a sign and the following week the boss changed the lock and gave me my own key…i told em I will not be using this bathroom like this, I’ll go home if need be :lol:

aRoTh says:

:offtopic:

Did yall discuss the bitch that suffocated her son and put the pics on Facebook?

Nicole Nikki Kelly is that hoe’s name.

*******************

I don’t have a problem with it. She’s a woman now. Got boobies and a vajayjay. I also wouldn’t have a problem with seeing her in the restroom. She supposed to go in the men’s room with a dress on and perky boobies?

Just Looking says:

Don’t hold yourself too long ladies/mens. You can ruin your bladder that way.

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

I don’t like/want or use co-ed bathrooms
      ______________________________

they used to have this at a club here called the Tunnel and I think they have co-ed bathrooms at the 40/40. its not as taboo as you think. all Im trying to do is make sure my skin doesnt touch the seat. Im so focused on balancing that I dont have time to be worried about the drama in the next stall. I dont care if they squat, stand, hover, or sit. somebody (anybody) pissing is not an infringement on my rights.

Just Looking says:

My husband sometimes act he don’t know how to use the bathroom. :cuss:

:mad:

all Im trying to do is make sure my skin doesnt touch the seat.
      ———
      :lol: I lay down toilet paper or a seat cover even when I squat :oops:

Just Looking says:

My husband sometimes act he don’t know how to use the bathroom.

I bought my son some bulleyes stickers for the toilet and my coworker asked if she could have some for her hubby. :rofl:

they do work tho. :yes:

SayitAintSo says:

all Im trying to do is make sure my skin doesnt touch the seat.

All of this…reminds me of a time when I was at my BD’s house and I had to use the bathroom years ago, when he walked in on me I wasn’t sitting on the toilet; he got defensive because I squat damn near everywhere I go…family friend or foe :shrugs:

Draya :no: I hope she is doing this for her new reality show. Either way this is embarrassing:

As previously reported rumors have been flying that the duo’s heading for splitsville amid allegations that he cheated specifically with “the cute, brown skinned one” from “Basketball Wives L.A.”
      On Wednesday however their issues were aired out publicly when Orlando shared an Instagram photo of his two adorable daughters and an eager fan commented under it

“I wanna play with them,” wrote the commenter.
      His response?
      “You can babysit and play with as long as you want
      Not soon after Draya who was obviously lurking in his comments section, chimed in and told the girl that “soon she’d be able to” and encouraged Orlando to invite the fan over.

She then ended on this note about a “weak a** n****.” Watch this weak a$$ hoe be on MT*

:facepalm: She was all in his comments hawking :rotfl:

Just Looking says:

Yeah, thank goodness we have seat covers here…but these nasty wanches don’t use them.

<<<<< Been carrying baby wipes with me; since I had by son 17 years ago…One day I had left his wipes in my bag. *bright light went off..

@Jenie – This person has never seen warsh cloth or toenail clipper

Savannah says:

No Grown Man Dacks in the Women’s Restroom! :ban:

SayitAintSo says:

She was all in his comments hawking

I read that too….now she’s on IG saying “don’t ask about my relationship status”

Michelle Williams will host new Oxygen reality show, “Fix My Choir.”

:yawn: she keeps trying, you at least gotta give her credit for that.

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ MS Taken – :shame: Draya is simple minded. Is her and dude engaged? Married? Own a home? A pooch?

OpinionHated says:

there there little bear, you seem upset. I never called you a bigot.

honestly with all the rotten ass pussis in the public bathrooms a penis is the least of my concerns. you have been in the same room with plenty of dycks before, what difference does the one in the next stall make? hell the mofo in there might be giving birth and flushing it. as long as there’s tissue in my stall then thats all im worried about ppl take things personal that arent about them. the next man’s dyck dont make me no nevermind.

newsflash: there’s some ppl with dycks at your job right now.
      ——————
      STOP TRYING TO CHANGE MY OPINION – you called me a bigot when you said I was pushing my bias onto some little girl or something like that – too lazy to scan up and get your response… anyhoo…. why do you care so much how I feel about this subject… and yeah we’re surrounded by d*cks.. a d*ck in front of me – the difference is that i’m fully dressed when i’m around these d*cks – when i go to pee i’m nude waste down so no I don’t want some man in there peaking through the 5 inch bathroom door gap – and don’t say the trani don’t want what I got cause he most definitely does…. he just scared of that final cut….

VDot says:

Taken – I saw that earlier. She got that bird eye view on him, because she looks like a (cute) bird :yes: They’re not gonna make it :no: Didn’t they just celebrate their 6 month anniversay? :lol:

:newpost: on Bron Bron

My husband said he is going to potty train our son by sticking Cheerios or a Fruit Loop in the toilet and have him aim. But he is afraid he will reach in and eat them. GREEDY SELF :facepalm:

OpinionHated says:

STOP TRYING TO CHANGE MY OPINION
      ___________________________

girl bye, I aint trying to change nothing but my own draws. :bye:

Just Looking says: