Source: Apollo Nida Faces Sentencing By ‘Harsh’ Federal Judge Today

Apollo Nida

Local attorney and reality TV star Phaedra Parks‘ husband Apollo Nida is set to be sentenced today by one of Georgia’s harshest federal judges.

A source in the legal community tells Sandrarose.com exclusively that Nida will be sentenced to serve “a lot of time” in prison for his white collar crimes.

Apollo Nida is scheduled to be sentenced at 2 p.m. this afternoon at the federal court house in downtown Atlanta. Nida’s legal team (The Cochran Firm) begged the judge for leniency. But the prosecutor’s office wants Apollo to serve as much time behind bars as the law allows.

In May, Apollo pleaded guilty to committing mail, wire and bank fraud.

In an emergency motion, Nida’s legal team asked the judge not to follow the U.S. Attorney’s recommendation for a harsh sentence for Apollo because they believe that his PSR (Pre-sentencing Report) is flawed due to the fact the report includes all of Nida’s previous encounters with the law as serious offenses. If the prosecutors have their way today, Nida will be sentenced as if he were a major Drug Kingpin.

In other developments, we have learned that author Angela Stanton is planning to make a surprise appearance at the courthouse today.

Stanton will ask the court to give Nida a harsh sentence because she believes he along with Phaedra Parks has ruined her life and prevented her from making an honest living with the sale of her book, Lies of A Real Housewife.

Parks sued Stanton for defamation after the book was released. That case is ongoing.

• No Disciplinary Hearing Set for Phaedra Parks
  • RHOA Reality Star Apollo Nida Charged With Bank Fraud, Identity Theft, Stolen Checks, Forgery
  • How the Feds Built Their Case Against Phaedra Parks’ Husband, Apollo Nida
  • ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star Phaedra Parks Exposed in New Tell-All Book

217 Responses to “Source: Apollo Nida Faces Sentencing By ‘Harsh’ Federal Judge Today”

here we GO!

:tea:
      He should be sentenced by his guidelines and his criminal history

if anything they gave it publicity because no one would buy it on her name alone.

Hershey says:

:facepalm: Po ‘Pollo and Phaephae…glad he’s taking the hit so one of them can raise those boys. I know she was well aware of his criminal acts :yes: she had to be.

I can’t wait for this show to be off the air.

SayitAintSo says:

Aww shucks :bounce:…I’m thinking at least 5-10 easy?

missyJ says:

=====================

:eyeroll: <– Angela Crazy Eyes Stanton

Ol wackadoodle

SummerBaby says:

—————-
      :huh: So the trying to give him Big Meech time?!

I agree with this ^^^^^

I Don’t agree with Stanton being allowed to speak at his hearing though.

VDot says:

How long was he in jail his first go around? He should have all kinds of friends in there. He’ll be alright :yes: :lol: Poor babies tho.

missyJ says:

I ain’t taking no plea that doesn’t include a sentencing recommendation… tha hail

From downstairs…

I think Draya was the cute girl in the slow learner’s class growing up
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I think she was the one that Tip rapped about in “Memories Back Then”
      Knew a bad bish but she was kinda slow.
      Pay the bill on the beepah.
      Buy a nukka new sneeakuhs.

Whatever happen to Apollonia I want him to go quietly.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I can’t wait for this show to be off the air.

:fistbump: its truly a stain on society

SayitAintSo says:

He should have all kinds of friends in there.
      ________________________________

You think they’ll throw him a :welcome: back party or nah

SummerBaby says: If the prosecutors have their way today, Nida will be sentenced as if he were a major Drug Kingpin.
      —————-
      :huh: So the trying to give him Big Meech time?!
      ~~~~
      If his sentencing guidelines i.e.,points call for it, then so be it.
      I have a serious disdain for people who commit fraudulent activities. My son, hubby and EYE have been victims, as well as why we pay such high auto and Homeowner’s insurance. its boolshyte!

Wasting time says:

I can’t wait for this show to be off the air.
      —————————-
      :cosign:

How long was he in jail his first go around
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      not long enough. he got right back out and started the same ish.

he should have had TI’s lawyers. dude was only in jail for a hot minute on some charges that anyone else would still be in prison for.

Who Dat says: Whatever happen to Apollonia I want him to go quietly.

:fistbump: Me Too DuBB . Do YOUR time.

The Pearl! says:

For you @Man (from downstairs):

SayitAintSo says:

I think she was the one that Tip rapped about in “Memories Back Then”
      Knew a bad bish but she was kinda slow.
      Pay the bill on the beepah.
      Buy a nukka new sneeakuhs.
      ____________________________

Just she can page me for the 69
      And I know what time to go freak her…forgot to add that

Who Dat says: How long was he in jail his first go around
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      not long enough. he got right back out and started the same ish.
      ~~~~~~~
      five+ years on FED Charges :tea: and he’s right back on them alphabet boys hook AGAIN.
      Get on over there and do ur sentence FOOl.

Beta says:

Where Jenie @ with the courthouse tea :popcorn:

You think they’ll throw him a :welcome: back party or nah
      ————————
      You a mess :lol: He go back in like Tastee did?
      His boy gonan turn around BAM !! this Nigga there :rofl:

libra80sbaby says:

I dont understand for the life of me WHY a person would do prison time for a crime and when they get out, do the SAME chit that got them locked up the first time. That’s THE dumbest chit on earth. Fugg Apollo..Lock that nigguh azz up. :tea:

:WTF: is busta rhymes got going on? He look like damn bookman.

SummerBaby says:

If his sentencing guidelines i.e.,points call for it, then so be it.
      —————–
      I have also been a victim of this & it’s the reason why I had to get a 2nd job :crying:

Jdore says:

Them scrippers should’ve gotten a payday yesterday from Apollo with the last of his savings

Apollonia
      ————
      Look,

I done already exclaimed I was going to be Prince from Purpah Rain on haller-ween :crying1:

:cosign:

I know Apollo hopin them niggas in prison ain’t see him eatin that pickle tho.
      :bite:

Apollo Nida has bigger things on his plate than worrying about one of his homes being sold at a public auction for just thousands of dollars.

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta star’s 4,687 square foot property was sold for just $2,800 on May 6.

However he has hardly taken the biggest loss on the deal, for according to Radar he originally purchased the Atlanta house for a mere $9,000 in 2010.

Court documents showed the Sheriff’s department held the sale to pay towards ‘taxes owed, the interest and penalties on said taxes, and the expenses of the sale, all of which were mature and payable because of failure to pay same interest and penalties on said taxes.’

~~~~~~~~~~
      so DUMB

@PEARL
      “@Man, but no one is saying you have to disrobe, hop up on an exam table, throw your feet up into a couple stirrups, lay back and allow the doctor to PROBE your birth canal with something called a speculum, then take a foot-long Q-tip and roughly swab the opening to a woman’s cervix.”

:eek:

I didn’t need to know all that.

:WTF: is busta rhymes got going on? He look like damn bookman.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Man LISTEN…Busta even got MY MAMA questioning wtf is going on with him. He SHAPED like Grimace from McDonald’s.

SummerBaby says:

I know Apollo hopin them niggas in prison ain’t see him eatin that pickle tho.
      ————-

Good Morning :waves:

Apollo is about to get ALL DAY, you here me?

He was motivated by greed. Wife is an attorney w/money and you turn around and shyt on the law AGAIN?

His frenns Biscuit and Nem’ in the lunch room wearing cut off shorts & their t-shirts tied in a knot booty poppin’ to A$$ & Titties in front of the ceiling secured 19 inch, waiting on the verdict.

SayitAintSo says:

Them ninjas are prolly like guess who’s coming back this week :buttshake:

libra80sbaby says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I know Apollo hopin them niggas in prison ain’t see him eatin that pickle tho.
      :bite:
      —————
      I just hollered off this iggnant chit :lol:

Man, I just don’t care™ says: I know Apollo hopin them niggas in prison ain’t see him eatin that pickle tho.
      ~~~~~~~~~
      OMG!!!

:ghost:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I know Apollo hopin them niggas in prison ain’t see him eatin that pickle tho.
      ————–
      You know some body did. They was on the outside and came in the prison so they ready like Trey Songs.

KayCeiSoul says:

I know Apollo hopin them niggas in prison ain’t see him eatin that pickle tho.

****************************

But…that’s where he learned. Commissary pickles. With a peppermint stick in the middle. Surely he’s a pro. :yes:

~~~~~~~~~~~
      they sitting in the rec room :popcorn: on SENTENCING alerts
      Ya’ll IS NAHT right!

:hug: KC

VDot says:

Prison taught him how to deep throat a pickle. They already know and can’t wait for him to come home :tea:

capricorn83 says:

————————
      :tea:

Milky says:

@Man I was just thinking the same thang. The way he was eating that pickle he will be alright in jail. Ninja gon be in there massaging ninjas and sucking dack and licking azzes! :vomit:

:dead: at the visual…..why I vision Biscuit to be like 6’2 280 with braids

missyJ says:

I know Apollo hopin them niggas in prison ain’t see him eatin that pickle tho.
      ————-

:WTF: is busta rhymes got going on? He look like damn bookman.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      —————-

His ass half way looked lke the black dude from Futurama :no:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Cah-wreck. They waiting on Apollonia chile. With open arms.

:hug:

sassyshe says:

Morning all

@user he didnt have TI or Atlantic money.
      Hes going to white collar fed prison which is club med, unless the feds took away the perks for committing white collar crime.

In relation to cb/karate chop post, that chile learnt the harsh reality of jail house talk. Shes probably mad that she went and got booty shots and hes been putting it on display

Hey Luv! :hug:

@Say – hunnn’T!! Biscuit and CoCo gone wear that azz out. :coffee:
      “Oh you celebrity fish now huh? Get yo’ azz in hurh!”

San ah make ya dance says:

Holla at me after the sentencing. Then I’ll have some :popcorn:

VDot says:

TI then already told Apollo font mention his name talmabout no federal case. Made a video and #(grandhustleover)everythang :lol:

His frenns Biscuit and Nem’
      ———–
      at the visual…..why I vision Biscuit to be like 6’2 280 with braids
      ———
      :wail: but why I know a Biscuit, six duce (used to have braids) that just got out of jail :crying1:

sassyshe says:

Busta continues to look like a square floating device soon someone is going to pop him

Commissary pickles. With a peppermint stick in the middle

Bubba told him he was using his teeth too much and to go practice on a pickle and come back when he learned to control that gag reflex :yes: He can now teach Karrine a trick or two :blow: :hahaha:

SayitAintSo says:

I just googled “Who does Busta Rhymes look like” I got Funky Kong, the dad from that’s so raven, and the dance dance revolution game :rofl:

Why I just now notice on the :blow: Emote, the cheeks sink in. :dead: :rofl:

sassyshe says:

Now betcha rhoa cameras gonna be rolling outside to capture Phaedra’s tearful moment

I know Apollo hopin them niggas in prison ain’t see him eatin that pickle tho.
      ____________________________

another one of them things that I wonder WHO is holding the camera and why? how many takes did they do until it looked just right? weird. :smh:

San ah make ya dance says:

With a peppermint stick in the middle
      ————
      Lemons are good like this too :yes:

I want a hot momma pickle, but my booty don’t want to pay for it.. :(

The Pearl! says:

@PEARL
      :eek:
      I didn’t need to know all that.
      Sorry! I was trying to “paint an accurate picture” for ya! :winky:

VDot…don’t you start today! :lol:

Phaedra is NOT gonna cry. :no: She is probably so pissed that this man done came and tarnished her rep sooooo badly, then had the nerves to wanna act an azz about SeagramsGinBottleFace Kenya. She is a Southern Belle – I know she was hella embarrassed.

Some events are a relief. Phaedra like “Bye Bacon.” :pigsfly:

[Comment deleted by moderator]

sassyshe says:

Kenya gonna be in the back of the courtroom lurking :scared: waiting to see how long she gonna be making commissary payments

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

I want a hot momma pickle, but my booty don’t want to pay for it..

********************************

Chillle…the last one I ate had me messed up so bad that my back went out. :coffee:

Good Morning All :waves: :nun:

@Sandra Rose…. Glad you back :yes:

:hug: <<<< CHurch Hug

Chillle…the last one I ate had me messed up so bad that my back went out.

:lol: woooo lawd now thats bad!

VDot says:

I want a hot momma pickle, but my booty don’t want to pay for it..
      ********************************

_____________________________

:blink: What kind of pickles yall eating? :huh: I could see burning the booty hold when it comes out, but throwing backs out? :huh: Was that a pickle or pre-pickle aka cucumber? And did you actually eat it or use it for recreational purposes?

Apollo goin have niggas in there “courtin him.”

I would say they would just take it but it’s Federal Prison and they “gentlemen” in there.

And did you actually eat it or use it for recreational purposes?

Apollo starting trends out chea :rofl:

:offtopic:

Just got into a argument with a know it all co worker about the below line:

Everybody’s like, he’s no item
      Please don’t like him
      He don’t wife em
      He one nights em

This bish gonna say this the realest chit she heard in years; Jhene did that and I say its been real for 12 plus years now when Jay was rapping about Bey… she gonna tell me I’m wrong :smack: You know who you talking to :no:

[Comment deleted by moderator]
      —————–
      Damn Milk :bounce:

Just Looking says:

:facepalm: Po Big Busta Mc Grimm Rhymes…

He look like that Purple Cookie Eater from McDonalds. Grimmace Right?

My father in law who is 73 three, they cat right there usta to be lean. WOW! What happened.

:WTF: is busta rhymes got going on? He look like damn bookman.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ++++++++++++++++++++
      Look like he been eating Steaks, Chicken, Fish, Burger Kang, Mexican Food….. at the same damn time….

Atypical says:

Smh. I think its so weird that Phaedra is vacationing this weekend. Her husband is facing a 30 year sentence and she’s on a yacht, catching sun. Un bothered. Hopefully because he cooperated he may be cut him slack on the sentence. I was reading on Tamara Tattles that hes going to end up getting abt 11 years, meaning he’s serving 8 and some change. :shocked:

Just Looking says:

Dag Milky – What you say? Spell it backswards or in pig latin.

:waiting: :bounce:

SayitAintSo says:

:dead:….acting like that’s something Jheno came up with off the top

*Jhene….:smh:

VDot says:

:rofl: How old is she? If she’s under 25 or over 50, I MAY can understand her lack of knowledge. You should’ve just cued “Excuse me Miss” for her and said with a straight face, Game. Blouses.

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

I want a hot momma pickle, but my booty don’t want to pay for it.. :++++++++++++++++++++

Yeah, I like hot pickles too! :yes:

:shrug: nut not the ones that burn my bootay

BTW what is a hot pickle? Is this a term for DYCK?

SunRiseBlossom says:

Apollo starting trends out chea
      ________________________________________

Okkkkkaaaayyyyyy!!! :hahaha:

What kind of pickles yall eating? I could see burning the booty hold when it comes out, but throwing backs out? Was that a pickle or pre-pickle aka cucumber? And did you actually eat it or use it for recreational purposes?
      ——–
      :rofl: I was about to ask this…

Why I go and see that Nikki Minaj spoke out about her “shade” at wiggy azzalea and one of the things she said was she fell in love with lauren hill because she wrote her own shyt… :facepalm:

Someone lead this child to the light because we AWL know lauren hardly did that.

Commissary pickles. With a peppermint stick in the middle
      Saw this while live in CALI…

thought it was weird combo….

peppermint and pickles…. :vomit:

Wasting time says:

….acting like that’s something Jheno came up with off the top

——————-
      She 30 :no: I rapped the whole verse; than sent her the rap genius link :rofl:

She 30 :no: I rapped the whole verse; than sent her the rap genius link :rofl:

:lol: I :heart: that song. I follow the instructions at the beginning before listening too. Like J :blunt:? :yes: Red wine? :yes:

Just Looking says:

Dag Milky – What you say? Spell it backswards or in pig latin.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      JustHooking compared to all the shait we talk in here and the above dack fonts. Mine was churchworthy :kona:

She 30 :no: I rapped the whole verse; than sent her the rap genius link :rofl:

I would’ve ran to my whip, got my blue print 2 cd and said look here bishhh “I GOT THE ANSWER” :mad:

Just looking- you know the pickles they sell at the corner/convenience/gas station store and they have hot, regular and sweet?

VDot says:

Sandra – Can we get a :newpost: on LHHATL? I need to discuss whether or not Scrappy slapped a bish. Pre-Blackout, Erica Panky’s bang wig was full and complete. Post-Blackout, those wig bangs were parted like the Red Sea. :blink:

I :love: you VDot :kiss: <—- Platonic; no Ashaley and Keelena though

KayCeiSoul says:

@Just, you have never had a hot pickle that tore your stomach clean’t up??
      They are so good, but one time I drank the pickle juice.

Had me so jacked up that my back was hurting…probably my dayum kidneys was half dead off that pickle juice.

VDot – you play too merch! :rolleyes: Was that you talm’bout recreational use? !?! :rofl:

BE NICE. :coffee:

:rofl: WTF 30?? WWOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW! *flava flav voice*

SayitAintSo says:

I need to discuss whether or not Scrappy slapped a bish.

Bet he won’t slap “the bambi” tho

Scrappy slapped a bish.
      ———————-
      It went black he smacked her and that drank out Panky hand !

I :love: you VDot :kiss: <—- Platonic; no Ashaley and Keelena though

Awww :hug: TimeWaster. :heart: you too :kiss: with just a slip of tongue :eek: :lol:

Speaking of Ashley, I hated every one of her :chickenhead: wigs. Just all the wrong colors and styles :no:

Milky says:

And Papa Dee going over there to apologize for Lance and hugged all up on her. Papa Dee you aint fewlin nobody you want all of Lance’s women!!!

I you VDot <—- Platonic; no Ashaley and Keelena though
      ———-
      :rofl: Tony was like If I cant have the side piece or some of her booty then YOU cant ee-vuh! :rofl:

:ashamed: My bad! :hug:

But can I ask why you thought you drinking hot pickle juice was a good idea? My insides burn just thinking about it :eek:

Milky says:

I am surprised Mona wasnt bold enough to put that scene out there. When did she start caring and blacking out the fight. Maybe she didnt want assault charges put on Lance! EP was talkin big shait until hur wig/bang got split…..

95 SayitAintSo says:

I need to discuss whether or not Scrappy slapped a bish.

Bet he won’t slap “the bambi” tho
      ————
      :huh: is yew new? I don’t recognize your font love…

and I bet he wont cause she bout a big (upward not outward) as his hefty ass

Wasting time says:

with just a slip of tongue
      —————-
      :eek: :lol:
      That Chicken smiley was her last wig though :lol: I was like what in the holy hail :no:

VDot says:

I think Scrappy :hump: Erica Panky :yes: That’s why she started talking fly and ended up getting back handed. Scrappy was so angry talking about how she wasn’t going to slap him, his nose ring just about flew out from his nostrils flaring so hard :hahaha:

VDot says:

Sandra – Can we get a on LHHATL? I need to discuss whether or not Scrappy slapped a bish. Pre-Blackout, Erica Panky’s bang wig was full and complete. Post-Blackout, those wig bangs were parted like the Red Sea.

***************************

Erica Pankey just reeks of having been the girl who stayed getting her azz whooped because she was cute, but slow with a big azz mouth. :coffee:

I can’t respect Scrappy for even getting to that point of escalation with her – it was poorly written and acted. He sent her the shyt, then wanna blame it on his multiple personalities.

Niggas always want to take a bish kindness for weakness. He’s starting to look like Voldemort to me with his weird azz neckface. :rolleyes:

I just want EP to win ONE fight. Even if it is between her and the air, that bish just need to win ONE.

and I bet he wont cause she bout a big (upward not outward) as his hefty ass
      ——————————–
      The Bambi would wear Scrap out then with hold his inhaler :hahaha: he don’t want it with Bambi

:waves: @ KayCeiSoul Baby :danban1:

@Just, you have never had a hot pickle that tore your stomach clean’t up??

UMM NO :nono:

They look like TURDS floating in dark Urine.

:vomit:

Sorry….I’m scared to eat of…

Boiled eggs in a jar

Pig Feet in Jar

Anything in a Jar at a convenience store. :sad: :cry:

Milky says:

That bish was :crying: becuz she couldnt get anymore :lick: Kaleena musta put it on hur!!!!

hefty ass

:rofl: at hefty. Hefty and husky always cracks me up :lol: He’s for sure on that Busta Rhymes diet. He gets bigger by the day.

******************************

VDot – I just got a grand idea. I might do the shyt again to lose a few lbs before the concert.
      No pain, no gain. :grin:

—————
      :dead: :ghost:

KayCeiSoul says:

They look like TURDS floating in dark Urine.

******************************************************

:wail: :ghost:

I dont’ think Scrappy slapped ol girl. Mighta been some pushing and shoving, but an all out slap? I don’t think so. If Scrappy was that type of nigga he shoulda BEEN elbowed his hot trash baby momma by now.

I think Scrappy is actually scared of Bambi big amazon azz. The way that nigga be talkin all soft and explaining everything. :hahaha: :rofl:

I think she mighta whooped that nigga a few times.

Air vs. EP

SCOREs
      Air 50 – EP 0
      Sorry EP you still Fight to LOOSE..

Yes, she is slow :kona:

BTW – Oliva Pope ain’t got nothing on Mama D she is CRISIS Interventionist for Scrappy.

@MILKY
      “That bish was becuz she couldnt get anymore Kaleena musta put it on hur!!!!”

That bytch was straight HURT wasnt she???

Why they can’t be lick buddies anymore tho? Did ol girl’s husband say they can’t do it no more or did she come up with that foolishness herself?
      :think:

SayitAintSo says:

is yew new? I don’t recognize your font love…
      ________

:hi: Miss Iyana…been here for about 2 months

SayitAintSo says:

Let me get this straight…Kaleena and Tony have a boy staying with the grandpaents so they can drop an album :thinking:

Milky says:

I was :dead: at Noneckzino sayin “hey doc they say I dont have a neck but look I do, its short but I do have one” :rofl:

*****************************

Wa’ant Mama Dee on the scene quicker than a hoe pickin’ up a shrimp dinner?!?
      That chain gang taught her well. ANY opportunity you see for work, snatch that bish and keep the line moving.

Erica Panky ’bout to be on the stroll sho’nuff. :coffee:

__________________________________

:rofl: :rofl: :cosign:

I do feel sorry for her though. Well I wanna feel sorry for her because she does keep getting :box: and apparently :shank: Erica Panky been getting left stanky :no:

But this is what Scrappy does. This entire scenario played out last season. Replace BabyMama Erica with “The Bambi” and Shay with Erica Panky. And even before that BabyMama Erica and Diamond were playing musical chairs in his bedroom.

Can one of yall females even explain why Panky was even mad in the first place?????????????????

Like, what she talkin crazy for. They supposed to be cool, she was talkin like she ain’t want that nigga anyway. Now she trippin cause he tried to phuck? :think:

I don’t understand that chit. What was she mad about?

A.J. says:

They need to be arrested. Ain’t no damn album dropping K. Diddy Bop needs her ass kicked. Licking all of NY to smithereens!! Child on a damn plantation.

Milky says:

@Man Her hubby shut that shait down. I think they were gettin it in more than him and Saleena. He was oh hecky nawl!!! He trying to make money and she getting more puscee than him. It wasnt nuttin for him to cut dat bish off!!

VDot says:

VDot – I just got a grand idea.

:stop: :nono: I’d suggest you run around in a garbage bag before doing that. Mess around and be at the concert with the runs :no:

————–
      *wall slides*

She said we womens have to stick together.

KayCeiSoul says:

I do feel sorry for her though.

*************************************

I feel sorry for her too V-Dot. This short-faced bastid keeps selling her dreams. He already knows she was abused. She shared that, and HE was the one coming on to HER. When she responded, he wasn’t man enough to say “friends w/ benefits” He knew the girl wanted a mayne, not a play frenn.
      Smh.

He does have a history of just being a hoe.
      When somebody shows you who they are, believe them. :coffee:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I don’t understand that chit. What was she mad about?
      You know the Drill sir.

Man – Look I just wanna be friends. You know we kick it every now and then…Let me get that thang

Boss Chic (in her mind) – Yeah, you ai’t said nothing. Lets get at it.

2 months later…calling your phone 22 times in 5 minutes.

Why didn’t you call me byke?

RESULT = Unnecessary, manufactured crisis

SayitAintSo says:

Child on a damn plantation.

They don’t even have an underground tape yet crying that you need your family back….well got take ya a$$ and pick him up from Nan and Pop

VDot says:

Because they :hump: :thinking: Either they fugged or she gave him some head. Something happened that has her feeling “upset” about her position in the situation. The I :love: you text made her feel okay about giving him head, but when he tried to deny it, her wig tightened up and she went hulk.

Scrappy definitely back handed her :yes: . He didn’t want the head info to come out to The Bambi.

———–
      :lolsign: Tell us how you really feel AJ! :hug:

Milky says:

:cosign: :fistbump: bish out here beggin for azz and tryin to get Karli’s :oldman: puscee, when she need to be with hur damn son. Turn down for what???? BISH YOUR SONNNN!!!

VDot says:

VDot – I just got a grand idea.

I agree, than you bew. :hug:

Be walking ’round that bish looking like Bobby Brown in the face for real.
      He ALWAYS looks like he has to bomb. :yes:

Sayit- and thats about how long I’ve been gone lol

Wasting time says:

Can one of yall females even explain why Panky was even mad in the first place
      ——————————–
      Nope and I hit it all the way back.
      She cray cray for real and that is why Momma Dee like her.
      Cray recognize Cray :yes:

The Bambi would wear Scrap out then with hold his inhaler he don’t want it with Bambi

Im still laughing at how she went to the park dressed in sweats to beat Laura’s ass. that may be the last basketball wives-ish show I watched. talking about “catching a fade” :lol:

Laura stayed getting beat up and punked too now that I think about it :think: big stupid ass.

SunRiseBlossom says:

Ya’ll got me hating that I missed this scripted stuff!!! :brokenheart:

she fell in love with lauren hill because she wrote her own shyt…
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      LBoogie aint write HALF of her own stuff. She need to truly have a seat if she really thinks that. :no:

A.J. says:

_________
      Thank you. Real Simple. :tea:

I can’t stand K. Michelle bad built loud mouth azz… but I can’t wait for her to clown MiMi with her ol rented out puzzy tho! :rofl:

VDot says:

Yeah it makes sense with what SassyShe said last week – That Kalenna used to be running after Tony. She probably dropped that boy off with her parents. :chase: him from hotel room to hotel room. He let her get some “get back” puss and now he’s cutting off her “get back” puss, said it’s been long enough :yes:

He does have a history of just being a hoe.
      When somebody shows you who they are, believe them.
      ———-
      The FIRSS thyme. :tea:

@JUST LOOKING
      “You know the Drill sir.

Boss Chic (in her mind) – Yeah, you ai’t said nothing. Lets get at it.

2 months later…calling your phone 22 times in 5 minutes.

Why didn’t you call me byke?

RESULT = Unnecessary, manufactured crisis
      __________________________________

:think:
      You absolutely right. Panky goin on and on about this irrelevant azz text. The nigga text you to come bust yo puzzy open for him. :shrugs:

AIN’T NOTHING ELSE TO THAT! DAYUM! :mad:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SayitAintSo says:

:lol: but why does it look like your gravi typed this? :crying:

Laura stayed getting beat up and punked too now that I think about it big stupid ass.
      ————-
      Lawd… Let me go get my Laura tiddays and set them on display.. BRB :pc:

@DUBB- :thankyou: That bish Nikki is WAY off :lol:

she fell in love with lauren hill because she wrote her own shyt…
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:thankyou:

————————-
      :fistbump:

Her and Jose are going to be pure comedy next week!
      Mona aint chit for that though but I’m here for it :rofl:

I can’t stand K. Michelle bad built l

She’s more badly built than Joseph? :huh:

VDot says:

Erica :crying: when she saw Mimi’s se.x tape sped my heart up a little. Right eye caught a slight tear

Erica :crying: when she saw Mimi’s se.x tape
      ——————-
      I felt her and that is her friend :yes: she felt some kind of way.
      I like that Erica she just boring as chit. She can’t “act” like she want Scrap and get into this drama :shrugs:

@V DOT
      “I can’t stand K. Michelle bad built l

She’s more badly built than Joseph?

Who is Joseph?

Milky says:

Shait Erica was :crying: like hur daughter had to watch that dry azz tape. Only thang that wasnt dry about it was the shower scene and that only becuz the water was running. Bish you dont care that much about Mimi’s child. Bish you werent worried about taking food from yo babie’s mouth and giving it to some broke busted negro…. Scrappy should have been slappin you fo that bish spendin the child support on sum dack! FOH

July 8, 2014 at 12:02 pm
      Gracious – I REWOUND 5 times fore I could understand what she said.

1. I ain’t go no money
      2. She need money
      3. Why for money
      4. LAUGH SO HARD>…that face she made :rofl:
      5. I got EMONI

:dead: :rofl:

Everybody KNOWS (since this a post semi-about Phaedra)…that Lauryn Hill got the purity SHAT sued out of her over songwriting. She aint had a hit SINCE Miseducation…so most likely that mean…she aint write it. Tommy Motolla threw that azz under neff the BUS too. :rofl: He coulda better defended Lauryn (ie payoff the accusers) but he had JUST divorced Mariah. It was always my thought he aint have the scrilla to pay Mariah AND pay off folks for Lauryn. Nicki better get a clue. :crying1:

MisUnderstood says:

Ehhh. Let me know what his sentence is. :shrug:

VDot says:

Oh, you know Joseph. Pole aficionado. The PuertoRicanPrince. Steebie J’s tranny lover. RhiannaMan. Build-a-Puss.

:vomit:
      I just seenT xrays of “cinched” waists :bite:
      myGAWD

You forgot GoodMood food @Vdot.

Shouts out to @Ty.

scrilla was leaving his pockets like a fat man on an elephant laxative.

KayCeiSoul says:

Where Luv? What they look like? Are all of the internal organs mashed together?

Sentencing :bounce:

Let’s Place Wages

1. How long he gonna get
      2. How long will Phadrea wait?
      3. What type of man will she marry next.

Phaderea will divorce him! So she can have her made for TV wedding. :tea:

that bish sed it was as dry as a boy bussy before 2010

Hey Luvie Baby :hug:

Cinched waist? For real?

Is they living, they colon and insides damaged?

What do I search for?

KayCeiSoul says:

I didn’t feel anything for BabyMomaErica when she tried to get all emotional about the p.o.r.n tape.

:thinking: Was that emotionless of me?

I actually said STFUBISH to the t.v.

I don’t like her fake azz. :no:

VDot says:

You forgot GoodMood food @Vdot.
      Shouts out to @Ty.

I sure did! :rofl: Awwww I miss TY. She was hilarious

:welcome: <—- Really says FREE TY!!

Milky said that tape was more dry than Drysnatchian :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says: Where Luv? What they look like? Are all of the internal organs mashed together?
      ~~~~
      :crying:

YES KAE, just google it Fcuking ribs going south lung dropped to the bottom of the cavity
      and the chitterlings aint up they down
      :hurl:

Milky says:

I actually said STFUBISH to the t.v.

I don’t like her fake azz.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :fistbump: that is what I said in #151 Bish them dry azz tears are not beleivable. Gon back to Lance gurl, that’s where you want to be anyways!!

She said it was more dry than Mona Scott’s wig :rofl:

@RAZZ
      people that “cinch” their waists…. :bite:

VDot says:

I actually said STFUBISH to the t.v.

:rofl: :rofl: I don’t really know how I feel about her in general. I’m pretty indifferent.

Why yall call Scrappy Lance? I thought his name was Darryl. :lol:

Razzle Dazzle why did you put skeletor up there looking like walking death? :smh:

Apollo did SEVEN Years,His first bid, He’s easily going to clear 10+
      :yes:

luVn_liFe… says:

@RAZZ
      people that “cinch” their waists….
      ————
      :eek: OH.

Lord I thank you for my tiny waist :pray:

User, cause somebody mentioned her fist sized areola azz :rofl: can you see them? Or do I need to edit them out? :rofl:

Milky says:

Vdot that is what Erica P kept calling him Lance when he said all the different personalities was texting her not him! That ninja is crazy!!

So I got this family member who lied to his 13 y/o step daughter about having AIDS. He told her he was taking insulin shots because he had a mild or slight case of diet-bee-tus. :facepalm:

Milky says:

Razz you are kidding me right??? That 13 y/o should know something about AIDS and he should tell her as a reminder to always use protection. Was he a dl man???? #nosey

————–
      He was embarrased I guess and nawl he was just being a dummy in the 90s momma razz said he was crazy as hell lol

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

________________________

you have to take shots when you have HIV/AIDS? :eek: maybe he has both. my son is 12, if I was to have the disease I dont know that Id be ready to tell him all the gory details just yet. guess it depends on how you think your (step) child will handle it.

Milky says:

I would let my kids now because I wouldnt want them to be shocked, I probably would not tell them all the details, but they would know!!! I would want to know if my parent was sick I dont care if it was just a darn cold!!!

SummerBaby says:

—————–
      Is he embarrassed or doesn’t think she can handle the truth yet?

#know

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:
      WHAT :shock:

13 y/o step daughter.

Prolly don’t want that child talkn, cause they will go to school and tell.

When I had kidney failure/transplant.

My son, he told his all his friends, all the teachers. I got cards, call visits

People are still victimized with HIV/AIDS and this lil child will become a victim of HIS illness.

YEAP

Ms Peaches says:

—————————————-
      I want her to win too!!!!!:cheer1: . She needs a new story line. Maybe her and Mamma Dee can become a couple.

SummerBaby says:

——————
      :cosign:

Milky says:

I wouldnt but everybody’s kids are built different. I waited til I was at least 6 months to tell my son I was pregnant with his sister. he wasnt about to harass me for 9 whole months :nono:

I have already decided if I have a disease that is pretty much terminal which AIDS has proven to be…I aint telling NOBODY. Not my parents. Not my pastor. FOR SURE not my kids. In fact Imma withdraw money out of my 401K to see if my doctor can make such a diagnosis “go away quietly” from the books.

@User – Yes, I think of pregnancy as a illness :dead: :rofl:

:ghost:

:hug:

This includes cancer…ebola…anything that is gonna take me out. So no not stigma related on why. Just I dont want NOBODY to know…

:chase: Justhooking getcho azz outta here wit dat gravi :vomit:

IDK but the fact that he said diabetes instead of he’s ill says to me he’s embarrased instead of he felt she didnt need to know.

I was told that if it gets real bad or something you have to take shots.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You did better than my mama. She literally went to the hospilah and showed UP with the bish. She was working 2 jobs so either I didnt see her enough to KNOW as in SEE… or in my 7yo ignance I aint KNOW no better.

18yoDubSister: (shows up to MY SCHOOL) Come on we going to the hospital to see the baby? :love:
      MY7yoself: Bish WHET BABY? :blink:
      18yoDubSister: OUR new baby. A sister. :love:
      Me: Bish the devil is A LIE. :no:

:rolleyes: sheddup JL. my pregnancy was dam near an illness. fuggin morning sickness had me dam near dead! :vomit: :hurl:

but no, Im not telling my kids most things that have to do with ME unless I feel like its necessary. it would cause too much anxiety for us. yall do whatever you want with yours but I already know Im not. :shrugs: my body, my self.

+++++++++++++++
      I feel ya sista gal :yes:

You scennt me prior to…My step moma told others I was lying about my illness. Sometimes you want to hit folks over the head.

Yeah she passed in her sleep last night.

:ghost: <<<<< DUBB saying, Sorry you had to find out this way. :rofl:

Get this shyt though.. he quit taking his meds (motha told me he just ain’t want to no mo) and he had to go to the er for something and the dr looked at him crazy b/c his reason was he ain’t have no insurance…. :kona:

_________________________

:rofl: my son would have asked me everyday for 9 entire months, 3 entire seasons if the baby was coming today. I would have been even more agitated. would have spent my entire pregnancy trying to soothe HIS mind. un uh :nono:

@JL I always say I just wanna drop dead in the milla of Wal-Mart. Be at the Golden Corral and just croak. :ghost: And My girls are set up JUST LIKE MY MA. Worry warts. THEM AND HER gonna worry they OWNSELF to death before I can even manage TO DIE.

My mama: I worry ENOUGH for all of us.

YES YOU DO LADY….. :no: Her azz prolly at home worried about something AS I TYPE.

Just Looking says:

@Razzing and Dazzling – Aww this is said. When you have a terminal illness. You be in bad shape menally. :yes:

Folks don’t know what to say to you, you don’t know what to say back to them.

Had a bish at work, ask me if I was afraid to die.

Excuse me? Are you? Don’t you drive on the highway? Cause everyday all day, somebody killed to and fro on highway.

Have safe travels tonight. :tea:

MY7yoself: Bish WHET BABY?
      18yoDubSister: OUR new baby. A sister.
      Me: Bish the devil is A LIE.
      ——————-
      dedt.

Just Looking says:

You so sweet, but you know this gonna cause hysteria. Your family and all the old greeter at “Walmark” and Golden Corral BKA The place up there that got the buffet, with the chocolate fountain.

Damn.. safe travels yew say? Shoot just walking anywhere or eating you can manage to die. I wonder why she asked that shyt.

I don’t think I’m afraid to die, I think I’m afraid to leave my baby with out his mommy.

CHA CHA says:

LAWD I just saw TaKOY Fish ponds fish and that Matthew Knowles shole know how to pick’em..My Bey Bey and Solange somewhere gauge they eyes out for they Daddys shenanticans :nono: While Tina somewhere unbothered :coffee:

MamaDub SWEAR all OUT the birth of my youngest sister (the bipolla one) aint go down like that. My memory is 27 years younger than yourn woman! I know for FACT you went to the hospital in the middle of the NIGHT…and then tried to pass that girl off as “a gift” to me 14-15 hours later. “Babies are a gift”. TUH! So are herpes.

:angry: SANDRITA CAN WE get a :newpost: PUhleeeZZZE. I mean I did just get tole my production is low. I’d like to keep it that way!

SANDRITA CAN WE get a :newpost: PUhleeeZZZE

:cosign:

@DUBB – :dead: A gift…

Don’t want neither of those gifts in my current life.

CHA CHA says:

EWWWWW :nono: @Just looking How come :shrug:

Sandra is probably tired. Traveling can wear you out :zzz:

pointhimout says:

well being sentenced is one thing. how much of the time will he actually serve before being released again? he can be sentenced to 20 years but serve 18 months or something ridiculous,etc. needless to say, im no legal analyst and can’t call it. Phaedra, what do you think?

she should be ashamed for marrying a criminal in the first place and now he upped his criminal activity stakes. in that respect, he should serve a very long time cuz clearly, until his dying day, he’s going for the quick easy money, but the criminal route.

Wasting time says:

Can we vote to have JL change her gravie cause !!!!

willetta1 says:

Apollo just got 8 years, y’all. Atlanta Journal Constitution broke the story!!

1 Pingbacks

[…] SandraRose , blogger extraordinaire the one who broke the news of the Apollo Scandal, is reporting Angela Stanton is to make appearance at Apollo’s sentence today. […]