Confirmed: Future cheated on Ciara with his sexy stylist

Future and Tyrina Lee

As reported right here on Sandrarose.com, songbird Ciara gave rapper Future Hendrix his walking papers after she caught him bedding his wardrobe stylist, Tyrina Lee.

Princess Tyrina

Tyrina Lee (pictured above on Future’s private jet) padlocked her Instagram page and blocked me after I sent her a direct message asking for a comment on my post.

According to an Us Weekly insider, Ciara found out about her baby daddy’s cheating ways through multiple sources including the blogs and gossip boards.

“She found out about the affair through multiple sources in recent weeks,” the insider told Us Weekly. “There was clear evidence when she approached Future about the cheating. This was clearly not just a one-night thing.”

Despite the recent turmoil in CiCi’s life, a source close to her camp told me Ciara now knows the true meaning of Love after giving birth to her son, Zahir Future Wilburn.

From Us Weekly:

Lee was Future’s stylist specifically for his music and photo shoots, as well as his personal shopper. According to the same insider, Ciara was “devastated” about her fiance’s betrayal.

She and Future, 30, got engaged last October on her birthday, when he surprised her with a beautiful 15-carat diamond ring. Seven months later, Ciara gave birth to their son in May.

“Our label put us together,” Ciara told Brides magazine in its July 2014 issue. “I went into the studio strictly to work, but he was very calm and sweet, a gentleman… I knew right away that he was different. Now he’s my best friend in the world, my partner.”

Despite their history, another source told Us that their relationship was done. “He cheated on her,” the insider said. “Game over.”

• Does Ciara Know About Future’s Sidepiece?
  • Ciara Fuels Break Up Rumors
  • Guess Where Future Was When Ciara Gave Birth to His Son?
  • Future Says It Didn’t Take Long for Ciara to Give Up Her Goodies

236 Responses to “Confirmed: Future cheated on Ciara with his sexy stylist”

look at you Sandra “with his sexy stylist” :hahaha:

Beta says:

She cute but not all that umph umph umph :popcorn:

Luvn :hi:

Messed thang about it, word on the curb BM #2 is in Europe with him and they PAST
      :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

I don’t think she the one, but if she is….Ciara just wish a baby on her :)

Cierrorrrrrrrr cry me a river :whistle: :violin: cry me a river :whistle: :violin: cry me a river :whistle: :violin: cry me a river :whistle: :violin: Go on and just cry me a river :whistle: :violin:

Ciara was “devastated” about her fiance’s betrayal.

Or could it be just plain embarrassed :tea: chile !!!

Chick is cute… she looks like she needs makeup to be :nun:

Got a baby together and you have to sometimes see him @ work ooh that sucks

Cierror azz was dyck whipped
      ~~~~~
      That’s OK, cause sometimes U get a duck that will make you forget everybody and everything.
      be Looking for it in the daylight with a flashlight.

However in this day and age, GOTZ2BMOCareful!

lovezoe says:

I don’t know. We’ll her and Brittni sister wives because they were taking pictures together in Europe.

Miany says:

aint no devastation when you know the man wont shiii stop the fuggery Cici :bye:

San ah make ya dance says:

Chick is cute… she looks like she needs makeup to be :nun:
      ————–
      Yea, monistat under her eyes :yes:

aRoTh says:

Taken says:

get a long Pocahontas weave

…looking like a blk Pocah-THOT-as.

Beta says:

Future must have a mean :hump: game

….Ciara just wish a baby on her *CRINE*

BETA :hi: jenie Miany :happy:

sassyshe says:

Got a baby together and you have to sometimes see him @ work ooh that sucks
      ^^^ :hi: hey Beta….ummmm who Ciara have to see at work??? Chille Future was the reason she had a last album…still aint sell shii

deedeegirl says:

Tired of seeing this chicks badussy in this pic.

San ah make ya dance says: Chick is cute… she looks like she needs makeup to be :nun:
      ————–
      Yea, monistat under her eyes
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      N her pannies :eek:

AROTH :hi:

deedeegirl says:

Off Topic, I’m so sad for Nick and Mariah. If those reasons are true, they are petty and not good enough to bring an end to their marriage.

luVn_liFe… says:

Chile my friend has a child by ole boy in the Group Silk right …. She is the first baby mama….. well now this fool has 14 kids….. 14!!!! My friend still waiting on child support checks and she the first baby mama …. Dijon is damn near 20 now…… these chicks stupid as hell getting with something like…. that fool will be forever paying some kind of support….. that is way too much income coming out the household…. why would you even want to marry a ninja like that…. dyck ma tizedddd!

San ah make ya dance says:

@USER, I hate you! :wail:

sassyshe says:

Meanwhile Rih somewhere ::-D: ::P:

San ah make ya dance says:

N her pannies :eek:
      —————
      :dead:

:hug: Hey Luvn
      @Beta I have a theory about that…..god gives everyone something so we can all reproduce. If he doesn’t give it above the neck, it’s prob below the waist

sassyshe says:

Meanwhile Rih somewhere :-D :P

sassyshe says: Future the kind of dude that be :kona: out of relationships but be forgetting to tell you peace out
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Aint it! he like, “I Mean she called me for five days skrate, I never answered or responded to her vm,text,email, she aint get it?!!?!

San ah make ya dance says:

I don’t think she the one, but if she is….Ciara just wish a baby on her

Right! the last chick becomes the new chick once the new-new chick gets pregnant. :lol:

them visible coochie lips tho :smh:

San ah make ya dance says:

———–
      SHYT aint worth it :wail: Child support or NOT!

Miany :waves:

Maybe her and Future can co-parent Lil Gregorian Calendar and move ON. Tired of this story. In the words of one of our deranged Roses….

*Blank stare* NEXT

sassyshe says:

Meanwhile Rih somewhere :-D :P

:hahaha: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa :nana:

To your credit, as I’ve always said, if I could steal money and get away with it I would too so I don’t blame you at all. The whole system is moronic.

But it is effective because women have more children as a result which is what the country wanted.
      ————————————————————————
      But shouldnt some men be forced to take care of their responsibilities especially the ones who beg you to have a kid, promise to take care of you and the kid or wanna be all up in their feelings cause you decided you didnt want anything more to do with them?

Yup. If a dude agreed to have the baby from the jump, he gotta pay. Simple as that.

BUT if he didn’t want it, he should have the SAME option women have. Can’t bytch and moan about “double standards” and “equality” on one end and then turn around and not grant that same thing on the other end. Seems pretty simple to me. That’s too much like right tho.

San ah make ya dance says:

them visible coochie lips tho :smh:
      —————-
      Flap, flap :dead:

:think: :yes:

~~~~
      FOURTEEN, One Four, 14 KIDS? :blink: Ive said before my ex had a lot of kids,I Knew we would never get married :nono: He lied to begin with about his kids though.
      I never messed with men that had kids :nono: EVER. he was the 1st and EYE was dyckmatized and his pockets were deep. :nono: but EYE knew nawwh

See I didn’t even notice that :no: kill the visual :nono:

Beta says:

In the words of one of our deranged Roses….
      *Blank stare* NEXT

Ciara wanted a baby. The end. I don’t think she cares about him. This stylist chick won’t want him either in a few months.

I think his “game” wears thin in a few months with each of his hoes. Look at his track history. He be promising these hoes the world and then lose interest and they seem to lose interest in him too.

THIS IS CIARA, WHO CARES? :shrugs:

San ah make ya dance says:

He lied to begin with about his kids though.
      ————-
      why would he :no:

I just turned in my grandma. I was like :no: unnnnnnn un!
      When I read the write up. But the stylist is super trife too. I don’t care that he made the vow to Ciara both of them is nasty he just nastier. She prolly was all in Ciara face like :grin: BISH I AM F’IN YOUR MAN.
      And Dub I know you say unless you are married you are single and from a legal point I totally agree with you. But if two people agree to be exclusive as he did with the ring and proposal you have betrayed that person’s trust and that’s messed up. Now she should have known better based on the past and all but hey too late now :shrugs: Little Upcoming Attraction is here now

luVn_liFe… says:

~~~~
      I never messed with men that had kids :nono:

Hell she didn’t either… she was the first baby mom….. these kids was collected after their relationship… he hardly did for her son … chile a mess…. it’s the cute one in the group too… with his tired azz :tea:

Wasting time says:

She better not ever come for Robyn again.
      I’m sure she got pics cuddle up with NoFuture past 2015 and chit.
      You know she the queen of shade and will caption the pic
      #WhileYouWereGettingFakeDreadsPutIn
      #WhileLeapYearWasHangingOnYaTitty
      #I’veSeenYourBDmoreThanYourSon

He lied to begin with about his kids though.
      ————-
      why would he :no:
      ~~~~~
      MoFo’s grimy.

lovezoe says:

I was watching Married at First sight, the black couple had aex the first night(hours after meeting) one couple on they honeymoon, the other still haven’t. The black couple always fussing, then have sex. Point is when you fail to get to know a person without the cloud of sex- disaster is bound to happen.

Beta says:

@ Man you would have enjoyed the convo between my husband and I last night I swear it was like fonting with you :eek: he hates it with a passion calling women greedy chile we were having it out but ain’t got kids the first

sassyshe says:

Future the kind of dude that be out of relationships but be forgetting to tell you peace out
      _____________________________

I do stuff like that :(

I just stop calling and answering. hell, if we aint married then Im single with an OPTION to buy. <—me acting like its their fault that I broke up with them without notice. its rude and I know it but I still do it.

Be like "oh I aint tell you?" :ashamed:

~~~~~~~~~~
      :no:

Wasting time says:

She better not ever come for Robyn again.
      I’m sure she got pics cuddle up with NoFuture past 2015 and chit.
      You know she the queen of shade and will caption the pic
      #WhileYouWereGettingFakeDreadsPutIn
      #WhileLeapYearWasHangingOnYaTitty
      #I’veSeenYourBDmoreThanYourSon

:rofl: Leapyear :dead:

@BETA
      “@ Man you would have enjoyed the convo between my husband and I last night I swear it was like fonting with you he hates it with a passion calling women greedy chile we were having it out but ain’t got kids the first”

That’s cause he was right. There is no argument agaisnt it. You DECIDE to do something, that’s on YOU. As with every other decision in life.

There is no valid argument against it. Deep down, women know this. But it’s hard to give something up 100% in your favor. I understand that.

who baby is named Dijon Mustard :eek:

Well, All I know is she has great taste in fashion and she did an interview with my site talking about how she got started in the fashion industry. Love her fashion choices! She’s cute, classy and is a sweet girl! She was a great interview!

libra80sbaby says:

:facepalm: Why would this stupid bytch name her baby “future” when that aint even Fuschia gubment name?!! She gets the side eye JUST for that chit right there! That bytch more embarrassed than she is hurt cause she thought SHE was gone be different. All over Brides magazine, gushing over this roach lookin nigga in interviews and chit. Nigga had her dressin like a gat damn fewl…Yep, she more embarrassed than anything else. :tea:

Tyrina Lee padlocked her Instagram page and blocked me after I sent her a direct message asking for a comment on my post.

14 :shock: he got to have at least one STD… After your friend of course :lol:

Hershey says:

Chili lost Usha to Tameka who was “dressing” him, now this bish done broke up Cici’s fairy tale…Let this be a lesson to you industry chics…get your man a male stylist :thinking: that may not be that safe these days either. Lesigh

and then you named your child after this fool stage name….. :facepalm: whew chile the judge may make her pay child support …. :no: the entire situation reeks #YOUDUMBAZZ :shrugs:

sassyshe says:

Wasting time says:

She better not ever come for Robyn again.
      I’m sure she got pics cuddle up with NoFuture past 2015 and chit.
      You know she the queen of shade and will caption the pic
      #WhileYouWereGettingFakeDreadsPutIn
      #WhileLeapYearWasHangingOnYaTitty
      #I’veSeenYourBDmoreThanYourSon

———————————————————————–
      :rofl: :hahaha:

#HadaBabyByaProducerandItStillDidntSaveYourCareer#
      #OneofmysingleslastedlongeronBillboardThanYourRelationship#
      #YourBabyCallingMeBeggingMetoThreeWayHisDaddy#

Locapoca says:

I would say its all about the money but dang Future had a lot of these BM’s before he even blew up. I guess the day of using rubbers is getting less and less huh? Welp lets all sit back and wait for baby momma number 9876543210 to pop up. Ol Praying Manitis mixed with grass hopper lookin azz.

Miany says:

Now Rihanna has no room to speak either cuz she can’t hold on to a man either… just sayin…no shade needs to be thrown from either…
      @Taken,….Dubb right about that.. SINGLE UNTIL MARRIAGE, it’s my motto :tea:
      Cuz a ring is jusst some shii dude bought with his extra cash…it don’t mean shii unless we head to the church or courthouse…Even then it means little to most (it’s 2014 and folk just have no morals these days)

…Yep, she more embarrassed than anything else.
      ~~~~
      Im sure, AS SHE SHOULD BE. In the mean time she needs to continue to smile hard for the cameras and hold her head up high.

Gigi26 says:

These stylists are really undercover thots looking for a come up on their instagram boutiques :no:

Well Ciara, ain’t like you ain’t know how his dyck rolled, and your stupid ass got a tat of his initials on your ring finger…explain that to your next dude, fukking dummy.

Ciara a dirty foot bird. Disguised under “celebrity”

libra80sbaby says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

————————-
      :cosign: CiERROR name is sooooo fitting. Cause bytch your choice in men is :banned:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@BETA
      ________________________

I ain’t gone get you riled up today but he thinks men should be able to just go buy the kids things that they need and shouldn’t have to “forfeit” his word money to the greedy bishes I told him it doesn’t work that way in all cases that is rare that 2 parents can come to that civilized agreement

sassyshe says:

User Friendly says:

sassyshe says:

_____________________________

I do stuff like that

Be like "oh I aint tell you?"
      ———————————————————————-
      :scared: guilty as well

lovezoe says:

——
      Tyrina? Is that you?

@HERSHEY
      How about be your man’s stylist! chile cheese, all a mofo needs is an opening

Miany says:

:stop: oh hunty she can speak :yes: she got sense enough not to bring a child here …. IMO a huge plus….. right now she single… working … and having fun… oh she can talk now :tea:

—————————————
      Style him your damn self!
      Babe; I just ran to Burlington and got you Versace inspired shirts!
      Come try this chit on!

Locapoca says:

@ Hershey- and if you cant get a male stylist you better get your man someone who looks like Rosie O Donald or Whoppi Goldberg. I’d be saying “yea baby I known she aint nothing to look at but the bish can dress you the death you hear meh” :nun:

Look at All Things Fab repping for all girl cause she gave her some shine on her site. She gave you a free Gucci fit huh? You might want to flip it inside out and look at the label. It says made in China at Coochie Tran peepah house.
      I tell you what Negros/Ciara be :rolleyes: So whet he cheated on all his baby mamas! He told me he love me and bought me a promise ring so he cool with me :ghost:

libra80sbaby says:

Ciara a dirty foot bird. Disguised under “celebrity”
      ———————————
      :yes: WHY would you do this chit even before you wit a nigga for AT LEAST a year…guhl GTFOH. CiERROR fuked up. Bottom line. This nigga track record was BEYOND fuked up when u met him, but you thought your lil celebrity was gone keep that nigga??? Nall, he USED you for publicity. Dassit. She BET not give that fukkin ring back either :nono:

#HadaBabyByaProducerandItStillDidntSaveYourCareer#
      #OneofmysingleslastedlongeronBillboardThanYourRelationship#
      #YourBabyCallingMeBeggingMetoThreeWayHisDaddy#
      ————————————————
      Yoooooooooo!
      :crying:
      You won!

Chili lost Usha to Tameka who was “dressing” him, now this bish done broke up Cici’s fairy tale…Let this be a lesson to you industry chics…get your man a male stylist that may not be that safe these days either. Lesigh
      —————————————

When you make a ebaby with these fools regardless you stuck with that fool for life :tea: for life…. to that fool die or some shyt…. at least with no child you can keep that shyt moving :steer: on to the next….. but a child …. :tea: oh she can talk…. Cierror best just stay in her lane… cause if I’m not mistaken she came for Rhi first… and well…. yeah … :tea:

Beta says:

Babe; I just ran to Burlington and got you Versace inspired shirts!
      Come try this chit on!

Waisting that gravie :rofl: :rofl: gets me everytime :rofl:

Locapoca says:

Oh yes we cant forget about Kerosene Transparent. Isnt she Chris Breezy’s Stylist? Speaking of which, what happend to the kill clothing line?

Babe; I just ran to Burlington and got you Versace inspired shirts!
      Come try this chit on!
      ~~~~~~
      WASTING
      YOU
      AND
      EYE
      R on the same DAMN PAGE.
      I shop for my hubby. well used to. He gets it Now. A lot of teaching, but he gets.it.Now. :)

Remma Dionne on The Game? What was her occupation?

I’ll wait.

bnatural says:

Ciara is no different from a lot of women who are given warning signs regarding their man….they think that for some reason he will treat them differently than how he dogged all of his previous baby momma :shrug:

The only difference is that her relationship is out in the open for everyone to judge and see :shrug: I’m sure most of us know someone in her very same situation…oh well

I’m sure she’ll be fine eventually…

sassyshe says:

———————————————————————–
      Yea but at least Rih comes off looking like the dumper whereas C-error has always been the dumpee

libra80sbaby says:

what happend to the kill clothing line?
      —————
      just like the name…it was KILLT

libra80sbaby says:

Ciara a dirty foot bird. Disguised under “celebrity”
      ———————————

Tatts can be removed these days… but naming that baby his stage name :nono: #THOTMENTALITY

and he still had a baby on her :crying: you cant keep somebody that doesnt want to be kept. you gotta let a hoe be a hoe.

Speaking of which, what happend to the kill clothing line?

It was killed. Who was goin buy that chit? :lol:

Wasted Breezy money on that chit. :lol:

bnatural says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

——

:cosign: and that is the reason Ciara won’t be coming for Rihanna ever again…

bnatural says:

WHOLE world warned that azz :tea: big difference…. she couldn’t even do interviews without the shade being thrown…. :tea:

Man, I just don’t care™ says: Gabby Union saw how that chit went down! She be putting D. Wade in blouses and capris to prevent ANY sort of chit from goin on!
      ~~~~
      YES she does!!! :rofl: GABBY aint bout that;right under my nose life.

Comments? Thoughts?

____________________________

I thought it was till the child turns a legal age :blink: guess that’s only my case cause my mama ain’t seen or talked to my daddy in like 12-13 years

Miany says:

:hide: Jenie you right… you right.. Rih a fool but she aint that dumb. she aint have no babies but then again she aint need no baby, her career still on. Cici had that baby as a back up check

lovezoe says:

Remma Dionne on The Game? What was her occupation?

——-
      Image Consultan: groupie with a title

Locapoca says:

YES she does!!! GABBY aint bout that; right under my nose life.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      This is true! at least Gabby was in Vegas shooting think like a Man Too when Wade was working on his “Break Baby” :hump:

Who Dat says:your bish Kim K reason Nick and MimiCareyCannonDarling are done.
      :facepalm:
      What diaper booty done did NOW

Gigi26 says:

Dwade was just a young nigga just fukking around PERIOD. Gabby tried to lock him down but that on break baby was def a sign that in their marriage its gone be “Put up or shut up”

@WHO DAT
      “@Man your bish Kim K reason Nick and MimiCareyCannonDarling are done. ZMT said it was her always messing/breaking stuff up self.

Comments? Thoughts?”

It’s dirty phuckin lie from a known drunk and rumored lesbian! Trying to make my baby a target when she knew DAYUM WELL that her “relationship” was bogus at worst and a fling at best!

Mariah ain’t got me fooled!

WELL, what can you do. We all fall Short sometimes :)
      life has to GO On.

Hershey says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

—————————————

______________________________________

:rofl: and don’t forget her lipgloss on his lips too. All he needs is a clutch bag.

Locapoca says:

@ who dat- Isnt Kim K the reason that Kanye and Amber Rose broke up?? I couldve sworn Amber came forward afterwards and said Kim was always trying to come for Kanye behind her back. :thinking:

It’s dirty phuckin lie from a known drunk and rumored lesbian!
      ~~~~~~~~
      :ghost:

What diaper booty done did NOW

cheating with everybody BUT Man. :rofl:

can you imagine if Man actually got a chance she would still be sending pictures of that gypsy pussi to Kanye. :ghost: <—Kim K's nomadic puss floating in the wind

bnatural says:

Hershey says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
      —————————————
      ______________________________________

——

Um, ya’ll know Dwyane has his own stylist right? I saw an interview they did together about a month or so ago

Miany says:

@bnatural..i agree, she will be ok
      @user :cosign: can’t keep what doesnt want to be kept.
      @whodat….I ain’t buying that.. Kim aint worried bout Nick

lovezoe says:

Everyone had sex with Kimmy Kakes but Man. Why Mariah mad? Not like they had sex with each other while married.

Kim at it again :huh:

@B NATURAL
      “and don’t forget her lipgloss on his lips too. All he needs is a clutch bag.

——

YES, but she gay and was gabby’s stylist first! Gabby run that show! :rofl:

Kim K the reason Kanye and his before fame boo Alexis broke up too.

Taken,….Dubb right about that.. SINGLE UNTIL MARRIAGE, it’s my motto :tea:
      _________________________
      I respectfully disagree :lol: Like I said from a legal standpoint I get it. The boxes you check only have a few options. In a relationship in only on fb. In my opinion it’s wrong for me to tell my son that he can sleep with anybody he wants and not communicate it with the person he has told he is exclusive with as long as he is not married. That is what I am specifically talking about. It promotes bad/selfish behavior that they are likely to continue even when they get married because a piece of paper doesn’t magically change anything if that’s what you have been told is ok and what you have done :shrugs: I am raising all my kids to respect other people’s time, feelings and bodies. If you agree upon something with a person you should honor it unless otherwise discussed or changed. Communication is the key.

All he needs is a clutch bag.
      He has that already.

@LOCAPOLA If Im not mistaken Amber said she found nude pics of K.K on Ye’s phone she would send him

Wasting time says:

It’s dirty phuckin lie from a known drunk and rumored lesbian!
      ————————

Hershey says:

Locapoca says:

______________________________

:rofl: Yes ma’am :cosign: get a ole woman with the face of a mean hag Whoopi, Wendy, Rosie, Gayle Kang :yes: lol

brother-husband sounds way worse than sister-wife, bruh :smh: you need an intervention.

cheating with everybody BUT Man.
      ~~~~~~~~
      :dead: LMAO

So we goin talk about Kim and NOT talk about Mariah and Nick??????
      :eek:

That ol fake azz “last-gasp-at-pregnancy” relationship!

Nick is a phuckin tool.

yea but these jokes don’t care nan about that :lol:

I just wanna hear “congrats” and chit like that when I’m bout to marry Kim K.

I know a lot of yall in here want me for yourselves and chit and that’s cool. Yall decent and chit, but ima marry Kim K.

Also mad at Nick for accepting every gig he is offered. Said they DON’T need money and he need to be home.

And they dont. Mariah still got Tommy Mottolla divorce settlement money most likely.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:we goin talk about Kim and NOT talk about Mariah and Nick??????
      ~~~~
      GOOD Point, what’s the Story on that?!??!!!?

____________________________
      In this day in age this is true :yes: but regardless that is you and that fool child for life…. but we all know some men just :no: and some women

Tyrina looks like the little red dragon from Mulan. the one eddie murphy did the voice for.

she better not make a half dragon-half lizard baby with Future. :nono:

Mariah is not a lesbun.

Notice I didnt defend her drunkeness.

Wasting time says:

Why did ASAP and Iman kill they Vogue shoot!
      I can’t even believe I just said that chit!

I haven’t seen the ZMT story but I hope it is about Nick speaking about the sess tape and stuff too much. And that being disrespectful to his wife. I mean from Howard Stern to Wilding Out….. he needs to :stop: it. I doubt Kim wants Nick. I mean he is quietly paid but in her mind he is not famous enough for her. The only way she would leave Kanye at this point would be for someone perceived to be more famous…. Like Will Smith, Kobe, Lebron, Denzel, Jay Z… Idris. And none of them ain’t happening. They might :hump: tho

@USER
      “But Ima let my brother-husband Kanye handle her azz cause yall know he ain’t goin let that chit slide!

brother-husband sounds way worse than sister-wife, bruh you need an intervention.
      :think:

You right… I need to come up with something else.

“Co-Husband”
      “Husband-off-the-bench”
      “2nd String Husband”
      :think:

Beta says:

Yall decent and chit, but ima marry Kim K.

:ghost: bruh seek help ion wanna read about you getting locked up for popping out of some bushes being all stalkerish at Kim :lol:

Who Dat says:Said she was embarrassed by it when Nick said he smashed Kim K…said it on air during a radio interview back in March.

~~~~~~~~~~
      :huh:
      BELiEVE I get the embarrassment about Nick talking bout he smashed another.
      she should have STABBED his ass.

Those things are so small that can be addressed though.

Miany says:

@Mis-Taken… I feel you. it’s right…wrong is always gonna be wrong and I agree…You SHOULD teach your son the right way to go about it…I’m just saying nowadays people don’t value certain things or have certain morals (i guess they lack home training) so you can’t expect outsiders to honor your commitment…just gotta make sure you’re with a stand up man who is serious about his word…clearly that ring meant NOTHING to Future Senior

Mariah letting a good one go …. hell Nick I will take your lame self :yes: sure would… and treat ya right boo :yes:

@MISTAKEN
      “The only way she would leave Kanye at this point would be for someone perceived to be more famous…. Like Will Smith, Kobe, Lebron, Denzel, Jay Z… Idris. And none of them ain’t happening. ”

IDRIS? :blink:

That drunk azz nigga ain’t even near Kanye’s level of talent, money or fame. GTFOH.

Kim prolly don’t even know who that is.

@Waste: I bet they did better than them other wanna be fetches. Lemme do look. We could probably get a post on it :pc:

I also said….if yall have an INTENT to marry then your ass go into the group of NOT single folks. I pacifically said engaged or married equals your azz not single no more. :yes:

taken.
      Allegedly Mariah was mad that he mentioned smashing Kim K at all. She was embarrassed and ish and hasn’t gotten over it, that and he told Howard Stern that Mariah did not give it up before marriage …. EXPLAINS! SO MUCH!

Kim prolly don’t even know who that is.
      ~~~~
      OH SHE KNOW WHO Idris cable duck IS.

Locapoca says:

Hopefully Nick and Mariah are not divorcing just over that. I can see how it is disrespectful but come on now, Nick also openly talked about smashing Christina Milian so I dont think she should just come for Kimmy if that is the case. Is Mariah showing her insecurities? :thinking:

:cosign:

Hershey says:

________________________________

:rofl: I’m supportive…I mean you’re gonna marry kim K the same day I marry Idris so i understand your feelings and shyt :tea:

She was embarrassed and ish and hasn’t gotten over it
      \~~~~~~
      insecurities

@LUVN
      “Kim prolly don’t even know who that is.
      ~~~~
      OH SHE KNOW WHO Idris cable duck IS”

:eek:
      :wtf:

Kim is a LADY. She ain’t no animal in heat! She looks at the QUALITY of the person! LADIES ain’t worried about a man’s physical attributes!

She don’t know that drunk azz nigga. :no:

@MAN Bruh… I know you don’t like Idris. I get it. For all Kim’s shortcomings when she is on I give credit where credit is due. I really used to like her old face and said she was pretty! Before she got this last set of injections I said her body :bow: I am honest. Idris might not float your boat :blink: But the brother does it for some people. A lot of people. He’s got that swag. I love his walk :lol:

:cosign: In my heart of hearts I know Man is joking but we always have to throw out a warning for him just in case.

so I saw some show on TV One and the prosecutor asked: Sir, did you put your girlfriend on the grill and cook her? He IMMEDIATELY corrected her and said, No, I PUT HER IN THE SMOKER :rules:

dudes out here crazy for real. neighbors said it smelled like burnt weave and he told them it was just the seasoning. :smh:

lovezoe says:

Nickelodeon love him some Mariah. Just think that he wants to be “cool”. Everyone loves to hear the Kimmy Kakes knock down stories. We’ll everyone but Man because he never will.

~~~~
      :smack: UR Right! what Was EYE Thanking.

:danban1:

——————————
      That is why Bey don’t mess with her.
      You’ll will not Kim K over here!

Locapoca says:

@ Luvn_life- It could be insecurites or it could just be that she feels like “Youre married now you dont need to be openly talking about who you smashed in the past” I am the only one youre smashing now!

essenze says:

Damn Man taking up for Kanye too? Hahaha. He even willing to share. Man’s love has no boundaries :-|

lovezoe says:

She was embarrassed and ish and hasn’t gotten over it
      ——-
      You know that feeling very well don’t you MAN

Miany says:

^^ :yes: Nick has his own he doesn’t need to keep working… as for Mimi…she don’t ever need to hit another note EVAH!!! still got Virgin Records money…they paid her $100 million to sign her then when she came with gliteer they paid mannie mannie more millions to drop her

OMG! :hahaha: Its not funny, but so Kray Ya gotta laugh. :no:

———————-
      :crying:
      I love this nigga!
      I swear I do! :yes:

essenze says:

Sexy azz Idris is a panty dropper :-)

libra80sbaby says:

:thinking: :offtopic:
      Would I :hump: Kanye if’n he was just a regular dude? :nono:
      Would I :hump: Jay if’n he was just a regular dude? :nono:
      Would I :hump: TIP if’n he was just a regular dude? :yes:
      Would I :hump: Nick Cannnon if’n he was just a regular dude? :shrugs:
      Would I :hump: Fuschia if’n he was just a regular dude? :hurl: and :nono:

@MISTAKEN

I don’t “dislike” him. He cool in my book. But I just laugh when women act like they can’t see he prolly keep some bottles hid out in various locations.

He just looks “incomplete” without a bottle in a brown paper bag in one of his hands. You can tell that’s what he’s thinking bout even when he is acting. Like he got one eye looking off-set to see if his bottle still there.

HOW CAN YALL NOT SEE THAT? :shrugs:

she should have STABBED his ass.

:rofl: this is why I dont own a knife set.

Waste I am going to beat yo @ss :crying1: If you don’t get outta here directing me to those ASAP in Celie plaits wearing Ben Vereen tap outfit in his Vogue pictures with Iman :dead: That photo shoot was all her. Now he held his own but the hair, outfit and close up of his face :banned: it looked like two girls. One of the them a bulldagger dyke that look like Hurricane CHRIS but happens to be ASAP Rocky. Now he looks like a recovering drug addict teenage mom fighting to get back his record deal back and his 3 kids.

:rofl: :repent: :kona:

Locapoca says:It could be insecurites or it could just be that she feels like “Youre married now you dont need to be openly talking about who you smashed in the past” I am the only one youre smashing now!
      ~~~~
      yeah him talking about someone he smashed is Highly dis respectful but not grounds for divorce.
      BUT if Mariah was that chick, HE WOULD KNOW BETTER. :tea:

libra80sbaby says:

——————-
      #FatalAttraction on TvOne…I seent that chit…THAT chit was so fuked up.. but I laughed at that chit tho…nigga was DEADT serious :ashamed:

VDot says:

I Come in to this?!?!? :rofl: :rofl:

I wanna get drunk with him :yes:

Locapoca says:

At the end of the day, we now know who WON’T be buying the Kim K Selfie Book. :lol:

@ESSENZE
      “Damn Man taking up for Kanye too? Hahaha. He even willing to share. Man’s love has no boundaries ”
      _________________________

Naw… I like Kanye as a rapper. But he got’s to go too.
      :think:

I liken it to Steve Young’s relationship with Joe Montana. Both played for the Niners, but they competed for the same job. Eventually Joe was forced out.

I’m Steve Young in this scenario.

this is why I dont own a knife set
      ~~~~
      Cause You just might stab someone? I have a hunters pocket knife :)

libra80sbaby says:

:thinking: :offtopic:
      Would I :hump: Kanye if’n he was just a regular dude? :nono:
      Would I :hump: Jay if’n he was just a regular dude? :yes:
      Would I :hump: TIP if’n he was just a regular dude? :yes:
      Would I :hump: Nick Cannnon if’n he was just a regular dude? :nono:
      Would I :hump: Fuschia if’n he was just a regular dude? :hurl: and :nono:

==================================

I wanted to do one too :lol:
      I love Jay
      I have loved Jay since nineteen hundred and ninety six.
      Is he classically handsome :no: Is his swag sexy :yes:

Virgin Records paid alot for Mimi to kick rocks. A LOT. Combine that wit Tommy divorce money and she always gonna get writing credit money

luVn_liFe… says:

OMG! Its not funny, but so Kray Ya gotta laugh

he was on the stand dead serious too and this was at the sentencing. :eek:

I know ppl take their bbq seriously but goodness. :smh:

Locapoca says: at the end of the day, we now know who WON’T be buying the Kim K Selfie Book.

OR WILL :lol:

Hershey says:

_______________________________________

:rofl: :dead:

MoniquetheGeek says:

Hurricane CHRIS but happens to be ASAP Rocky
      That’s a name you don’t hear too often…

Miany says:

@Man…. :lol: he does look like he enjoys the occassional drink…got that look about him….like he would be the drunk uncle if he was broke…he fine tho :tea:

:chase: Taken.
      You right but that is the best ASAP has ever EVER looked!

he fine tho
      ~~~~~~~
      He Sure Is Miany.

Chocolate says:

this is gonna or may even sound bias, but I depise women who just sleep with a man, willing and knowing he in a relationship, and you know he in a relationship, when will women stop this slut chit, and get some respect and dignity about them self. and no I aint talking about future, cause I am not a man. I wish women will step they game up and tell these Ni@@as NO, you got a woman. (wishful thinking I know but hell I still wsh it. and if ciara cheated with future knowing he had a woman and you knew he had her, i dont feel sorry for AZZ either :rolleyes:

Hershey says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@MISTAKEN

HOW CAN YALL NOT SEE THAT?
      ____________________________

:rofl: LIES TOLD ON SR!!!!! He only sips socially, :stop: bismerching Idris’ good name

essenze says:

@man
      So Kim gonna choose you over Kanye? :-|

am I the only one who can see that Idrissa’s head comes to a point? I really cant see the sexy in his face but Im not a huge fan of british accents and I think thats what a lot of ppl find so sexy. he looks dry like Malik Yoba.

VDot says:

Babe; I just ran to Burlington and got you Versace inspired shirts!

*Flatline* :rofl:

ASAP Rocky was pretty as hell tho with that blow out holding that baby and sending signals with his eyes. To his baby daddy who was doing a bid.

He look better that THAT?

Now I do think Idris likes his drank :lol: He looks like he would TURN UP at the drop of a hat. I do see something behind his eyes… I don’t know if it is pain, sneakiness or just creativity… either way he up to something somehow :lol:

User Friendly says:

Nah I’m right with you

Wasting time says:

Idris was fine as hell as Stringer.
      I didn’t know he had a accent until after the Wire went off and it just elevate him in my opinion.
      I will not lie though; he on the cover of something this month and looked wino adjacent but at the risk of sounding redundant HE IS FINE THOUGH!!

essenze says:

@user
      He has sex appeal. He got that swagger. Oh and he working with a monster :-)

Sexiest Idris ever was? Takers. Dude would come over and be like really you watching that movie again??? :blink:

wino adjacent

Man is trying to discourage us from getting child support and Idris.

Man is a cult. dont follow his teachings :eek:

@User to me it has more to do with Idri’s swagger. He way he moves and comes across. Like a person can be obviously handsome to me and do nothing. Like uhhhhh…. :thinking: how people think Will Smith, Shemar Moore or I don’t know name somebody else to me. I think those guys are legit lame. Find nothing sassy about them AT ALL. Now someone else might not be as attractive but to me :yes: because of that swagger. That’s Idris to me :tea: I also think that in certain movies Morris Chestnut was fine… Like in the first Best Man when he walked in and the ladies :bow: I was in SCHOOL like GO MORRIS :yahoo: :kona:

SANDRAROSE
      Can we get a post\info on these doctors that have recovered from EBOLA

Meant nothing sexy. If they got sass in the :buttshake: they prolly gay. Like Chris BOSH. That nucca sassy

BostonBabe says:

User Friendly says:

——————————-

:cosign:

I don’t see any type of appeal in that man :no:

I got thru 11 seconds of Mama De’s song before I died. wow they really wasted some instrumentals on tht. :smh: only in america

then Karlie Redd came on singing in patois. I cant.

essenze says:

Yup we still in here and Man u never answered my question

I don’t see any type of appeal in that man
      ————
      Lemme guess you think Future fine :rolleyes: :lol: nah I get it! Everyone has a type and eyes and preferences :shrugs:

I don’t see any type of appeal in that man

heck, the man in your gravi might look better than Idrunk if he just got a haircut.

his mushroom is poppin :nun:

User Friendly says:
      I got thru 11 seconds of Mama De’s song before I died. wow they really wasted some instrumentals on tht. only in america
      ————
      You just now giving her the respect she DESERVE by listening to it??? :cuss: u got to listen up to 1:35 to hear TA da da da da da da …. Then skip to the last 30 second a for the Noah’s ark of who deserve in that order
      Matta fack.. I ain’t listened today :earphones:

Hershey says:

Wasting time says:

Idris was fine as hell as Stringer.

___________________________________

Wasn’t he tho? :yes: He was perfect in that role. I can’t wait for his movie next month….wiht that big dyck walk…

“Idrunk”

That’s that nigga!

Lady_Elle says:

I feel bad for Ciara… she really believed in that piece of :cuss:!

He :hump: turned her out!

I think she should CHANGE the baby’s name. Remove the STAGE NAME and replace it with something else.

Then… release that tidbit to the press! :claps:

Wasn’t he tho? He was perfect in that role. I can’t wait for his movie next month….wiht that big dyck walk…
      ————-
      :oops: is that why he walk like that *closes housecoat*
      Calls my husband to tell him to stop walking like that. The people don’t need to know he working :cell: with a hammer

Miany says:

Hershey, wasting… I fell in :love: with Stringer, didn’t know bout the accent either… physically that was his peak (imo)

Hershey says:

<—MisTaken: My shoulders too big to box with God. GET.INTO.IT :eek: says:

User Friendly says:
      ————
      You just now giving her the respect she DESERVE by listening to it??? u got to listen up to 1:35 to hear TA da da da da da da …. Then skip to the last 30 second a for the Noah’s ark of who deserve in that order
      Matta fack.. I ain’t listened today

____________________________________

:rofl: fuggin :dead: Noah's Ark of who deserve!!!! :hahaha:

:whistle: I thought a mother’s type of love was supposed to bee (slides into deep baritone) eeeeeee from heav— Ben above :eek:

Sandra abandoned us like babies at a fire station huh? Okay.

San ah make ya dance says:

That girl is not gonna reopen her instagram :facepalm: No matter how long we sit

essenze says:

@Man
      Do you think Kim going to pick you over Kanye? :-|

@ESSENZE
      “@Man
      Do you think Kim going to pick you over Kanye?”

:yes:

I just gotta get her to get to know me. The choice would be easy then. :yes:

Miany says:

:dead: why the heyull I been tryna figure out what was in taken’s gravi this whole time… I am through wichyoazz Taken THROUGH!!! :lol:
      I aint hear Momma D’s song and I have zero intention to search it

MsOnederful says:

from downstairs… I need answers :gossip:
      GOOD MORNING ROSES,

HEY I NOTICED AUNTIE DOES NOT CHAT WITH US IN THE POSTS ANYMORE…CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT I MISSED? SHE WAS/IS THE ONLY POPULAR BLOGGER I KNOW WE CAN REACH OUT TO AND TOUCH AND TALK TO IN SOME CAPACITY. WHICH MAKES THIS BLOG SO INVITING..WHY DID SHE JUMP SHIP? SORRY I’M YELLING…. THANKS IN ADVANCE
      Mrs. One

Miany says:

:lol: San you think auntie got use stuck in here while she attempts to find new ways to reach future’s new side heaux for comment???

MsOnederful says:

Sandra abandoned us like babies at a fire station huh? Okay.

They’ll answer you before they’ll answer me.. HEY YALL KDUB has spoken!!!!! so what IT IS??????

San ah make ya dance says:

@Miany, the only thing I can gather :brokenheart: Can’t believe I been gone 2 hours and then this :confused:

@Miany it is currently number 958 on the popular music charts. She gonna be selling the single of it at alllll the church plays and state fairs this fall.

Miany says:

MrsOne…I dunno what auntie been up to but I know she’s a beast on the email…send her a message, she will reply immediately (or within 24 hours) :pc:

I just left I deserve on my work BFF’s extension voicemail and rewound it to song the runs of ya da da da da dada for her :crying1: she hadn’t heard it yet. I can’t wait until she gets out of her meeting

Miany says:

:lol: Who Dat 958 is higher then anythin scrappy has done in the past decade so I ma give momma dee some props :trophy:

BostonBabe says:

<—MisTaken: My shoulders too big to box with God. GET.INTO.IT :eek: says:

Lemme guess you think Future fine nah I get it! Everyone has a type and eyes and preferences
      —————————–

:facepalm: not even a little bit.

User Friendly says:

his mushroom is poppin
      —————

Miany says:

serious question…….is her voice nice?

@Miany you ain’t gotta search boo. Click my link. Go to at least minute 1:35 :rofl:
      Why I ran into my friend I left the mama dee song voicemail for in the hall with a important client. She was all this is ____ and she basically runs this place. I was like :stop: only because she let’s me :grin: meanwhile she got some bull waiting on her vm :facepalm;

Dont nobody care about moi @msOne.

She indeedt stopped appearing in her magical Pepto colored box weeks ago. We Dont know why. She left us for DEAD. She done bounced like our name is Ciara Harris

Then… release that tidbit to the press!
      ________________________

she should change it to New Nigga out of spite :thumbsup: there’s still time Ciara. at what point do babies respond to their name? is Brand New Day at that milestone yet?

Miany says:

serious question…….is her voice nice?
      ——–
      Click my link…. :eek: She deserves a minute thirty five of your time

She should change the baby name to whatever or whoever the new dude is :rofl: Baby be named AUgust Alsina II

User Friendly says:

Then… release that tidbit to the press!
      ________________________

she should change it to New Nigga out of spite there’s still time Ciara. at what point do babies respond to their name? is Brand New Day at that milestone yet?
      ^^^^ :lol: yall stop!! That would just be petty lol…she done already chose this crazy name so let em be now… Ciara should move overseas and get her a rich foreign husband.. she tried to emulate errethang else Janet did so :shrug:

She done bounced like our name is Ciara Harris

Kilt my lurk, heffa. :dead:

Miany says:

no taken… I refuse to click that thang…Momma Dee deserves none of my time….but since yall wont answer my question…….. I guess I gotta click it…

isnt she over at the Snitch site? she may not be speaking to us but she hasnt been banning us either so thats good.

prolly in Ferguson looting spritz from the BSS

Locapoca says:

A Mistaken :lol: Honestly though Ci Ci needs to leave the industry alone for a while. Shes lookin like a ston cold fool with this one. Between Bow Wow, 50 Cent, Amare S, Cam Newton, Luda, etc etc, she should take a step back from people the industry. Her beef curtains say so.

Baby be named AUgust Alsina II

:casket:

A Mistaken Honestly though Ci Ci needs to leave the industry alone for a while. Shes lookin like a ston cold fool with this one. Between Bow Wow, 50 Cent, Amare S, Cam Newton, Luda, etc etc, she should take a step back from people the industry. Her beef curtains say so.
      ________________________

What a hoe…. :lol:

New Nigga. Omg

1 Pingbacks

[…] ways, and after approaching him on the topic that has been plastered all over the Internet of him swinging it with his stylist, here is what a source is saying of Ciara’s belief after speaking to Future about his […]