Karrueche Tran and BET Apologize to Beyonce and Jay Z

Karrueche

Chris Brown’s concubine Karrueche Tran didn’t know what hit her in the hours after she poked fun at Blue Ivy, the 2-year-old daughter of pop icon Beyonce and her husband Jay Z, during a live taping of BET’s 106 & Park on Monday. In Blue Ivy’s voice, the 25-year-old socialite said, “I really did wake up like this, because my parents never comb my hair.”

The death threats came fast and furious after Karrueche read a joke about Blue Ivy’s unkempt hair off BET’s teleprompter. The anti-natural hair joke — directed at a toddler by a woman who is not even black — set Black Twitter on fire.

Karrueche blamed BET, who she claims inserted the joke on a teleprompter at the last minute.

“Now y’all know I LOVE me some Beyoncé and Blue Ivy! I didn’t write this script y’all lol … I am definitely team #BeyHive,” Tran wrote on her Twitter page.

But when her half apology failed to sooth the savage beasts, Karrueche wrote:

Past two days have been extremely draining.. As I geared up for a big day for myself – hosting a live show.. I never expected things to turn out this way.. I apologize to any and everyone who felt offended in any way by the comments made by BET executed through me.. I would never disrespect anyone’s child in any way and anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE Beyoncé. My comments have been in complete shambles.. yes I am human too and yes I do make mistakes.. But all this negativity and death wishes are quite a lot.. Definitely a lesson learned from here forth.. Again, on behalf of MYSELF, my sincerest apologies ?? #BeyHive”

Also on Tuesday, BET executive Stephen G. Hill apologized via Twitter.com for BET’s role in the controversy:

Last night on 106 & Park there was a stupid, unthoughtful joke made about a young child… We apologize publically to the child’s parents (and have done so privately) and we have taken punitive actions with those responsible…. It was very bad judgment and we will serve you much better in the future… Oh, and please don’t hate on Karrueche; it was NOT her fault. We also apologize to her for putting her in that position.

• Black Twitter DRAGS Karrueche After She Mocks Blue Ivy’s Hair
  • Karrueche Explains her “Complicated” relationship with Chris Brown
  • Karrueche Tran Throws Surprise ‘Out of Jail’ Party for Chris Brown
  • Karrueche Tran Supports Chris Brown in D.C.

203 Responses to “Karrueche Tran and BET Apologize to Beyonce and Jay Z”

and BET had suspended 106
      and the producer has been suspended SOON to BE FIRED :banned:

Tt says:

Her hair does look a mess though.

pop icon Beyonce

now this is progress :clap:

Carrington says:

Who gets ford for not moderating the Jolie/Pitt guhl for the “nappy head” comments? Sandra, or Slim?

Kawasaki need to fade into oblivion :tea: Bytch wanted the spotlight so bad

BLU’s hair looks fine. When my son was tht age he had a head full of curls.
      I would plat it up every now and again, both for the most part his hurr was like a mop.

I think Kowabunga punishment should be to have to go on European leg of On The Run Tour as the personal pedicurist to the Carter family. And Jay-Z has about 15 toes as it is.

Make that bish say picka colla, ask Bey if she whan iBraws, and make Keychain wear plaids and polka dots with Lucite 1997 Players Club stripper shoes like my own foot lady.

Blanche Devereaux says:

It just doesnt sit well with me a BLACK channel poking fun at a child’s natural hair and using a mixed lslh woman to do it :shrugs:

lovezoe says:

Still. As Taken said earlier she should have processed the info and skipped or ad libbed. As someone who is constantly mocked due to her heritage, she should have known better.

SummerBaby says:

————–
      This chick :facepalm:

Carrington says:

The donkey of the day is the beesh who got SUSPENDED for attempting to touch the hem of Jehovah Beycee’s garment without permission!

How DARE you not know about the Beygencies reach.

Do anyone watch this show called pretty little liars :thinking: is it any good…. I’m trying to watch it now

SummerBaby says:

————–
      This chick :facepalm:

I help you say chile :facepalm:

Them Beyonce fans don’t even go that hard for their own kids. :lol:

Smonae says:

She deserved that reading session :hahaha:

Blanche Devereaux says:

@Jenie I dont like it. I would’ve at 15 though back when I was watching Degrassi

and death wishes are quite a lot
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I agree. That is too far.

They probably think you know karate though KankerSore. Its an old Asian sterotype….

Unshakable says:

@blanche,

Is she even mixed with Black though? I thought she was Philippino?

Blu’s hair is fine just the way it is. I have a prollem wit Kerosene not having a backbone to say that’s not appropriate. Ain’t no dolla gone holla that much. :no:

Wonder what Chris saying about this :tea: See if he take up for his Kawasaki :whistle:

Blanche Devereaux says:

when you play with a dog they will lick you in the face. :tea:

Carrington says:

I agree, Man!

Them Beyhive mfs get madder at at Beyoncé diss than they do if you went in on THEIR mammies!

Whether she wrote it or not…her first day is the start of her last day. No way you can keep that particulary job now Kandlestick. Its just how ish is hunny.

Gigi26 says:

:tea: She would’ve been straight had she not did that lil bytch ass giggle after she said it. That was not funny in the least bit.

BET aka the COON NETWORK should really be trashed. Start from anew. Starting with Debra Lee. Bytch you can’t lead a network that pokes fun at our natural features. Especially when you have the same features. Epic failure.

I did read the petition they drafted to get her deported or exiled. I almost signed. But there were grammatical errors :lol: #petty

Blanche Devereaux says:

I’m looking at it now :lol:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Wonder what Chris saying about this See if he take up for his Kawasaki

he never defends her when it comes to anything else. dont see why he would start now.

Sun_Tooth says:

fucc that lil boy shaped ho. put her back into the sex trade that got her into America in the first place.

Bad Influence says:

The issue should be with BET and not with Karruche. But grown ass ppl still wanna blame that girl because she not “black”

No matter how many ppl from Bet tell these ppl that she wasn’t to blame, there’s too many Stans that was just waiting for a reason to let loose….this whole thing is ridiculous and its only happening because its beyonces kid.

Ppl used to go in on Angelina’s daughters hair allllllll the time but I’m sure its okay because Zuri’s mum is white yaddi yaddi yadda… So over this shyt :eyeroll:

Chocolate says:

what I don’t get is that Bey or Jay have’nt said anything :rofl: this country hea :coffee:

Blanche Devereaux says:

@Unshake she is Black and Vietnamese, her daddy is black.

I don’t care for Karrueche, I haven’t since her and her little friend made that video making fun of Rhianna’s accent WAY before Chris left her butt for Rhi, she has a nasty spirit about her.

I did read the petition they drafted to get her deported or exiled.

this is too hilarious. :rofl:

the people signing it better make sure their own papers are in order. fukk around and be on the boat with her.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Them Beyonce fans don’t even go that hard for their own kids

Shyt is serious for them :no:

SummerBaby says:

——————
      :cosign: I didn’t like the “lol” in her tweet. I don’t think she’s sorry just sorry people are mad at her.

Chocolate says:

:hug: @Bad this is me :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Its okay. The Navy will finish off whatever the Beyhive doesnt take care of. Even if its just a skeleton left. Karcass done fugged UP.

Poor Coochie wasn’t ready. She has the connections to get the gig, but she is not qualified for it. She let some wreckless producer throw her under the bus and she didn’t have the skills to improvise. And the childish nervous laugh of hers had to go. I wish her luck, but she isn’t ready.

Blanche Devereaux says:

@Unshake she is Black and Vietnamese, her daddy is black.

I don’t care for the chick either… :tea:

libra80sbaby says:

:thinking: I wonder what Bey and Jay thought about this chit when they found out. Oh to be a fly on the Carter wall. I bet Bey ol reserved in public ass be SNAPPIN! :lol: I saw a lil bit of her fiesty in that documentary when she said, “When Nina Simone was singing, ppl didnt care about who you were datin and all of that. Frankly, it’s NOT ya bizness.” :tea:

Its Coko that failed.
      She did :rotfl: I was watching like didn’t both of y’all donkies get surgery??? Listen Linda! You would not be able to tell me nothing. Shoot I am about to stop all this exercising and get snipped. Who wanna pay for it? :waiting:

Sun_Tooth says:

whoa! :shocked: why you talking abuot your people like that?

she was born in California tho

Koochie is sexy as muthaphucka tho. :yes:

Them Beyonce fans don’t even go that hard for their own kids.
      ____________________________

i know what they say bout the Beyhive, but i also think this particular dig at Blue Ivy touched a nerve because you had someone outside of “The Black Community” making derogatory remarks about Black hair and on top of that she’s talking about a Black child. Now I know from personal experience that you can have conflict between family members and they can go sometimes for years not getting along, BUT let somebody outside the family come for either and they BOTH gonna go in on that outsider’s arse. :shrug:

Didn’t she have that lil lol mess with a Aliyah shade one time :tea: bytch is a trip chile

lovezoe says:

BET stay losing. Bet Beyoncé, Jay, Kelly, and etc won’t be coming back. Then again we get mad someone else clowning her hair, but it’s done on the regular all on the web. Folks starting petitions and everything. People don’t like Kae ior EBT, so the slaughter is easy. How bout everybody stop talking about later folks kids and we all be good. Myself included.

Hair Lova says:

@Jenie I dont like it either. Couldn’t get past the first episode.

Karate knew better. Like wasn’t she pissed when Rih put earrings on a rice cake and said it was her? :rofl:

she is Black and Vietnamese, her daddy is black.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I wonder if her mama is one of them Vietnamese who live up on the mountain and still think the war going on and try to fight folks with sticks and rocks and shat.

They have a name…Its French but I cant remma. Hold on.

Blanche Devereaux says:

:headphone: Get it uppppp…Get ready for a real good timeeee…I’m gonna blow your mindddd
      Cant you seeeee…You and meeee…it sounds so nastyyyy…
      :offtopic: My Pandora is on point today :headphone:

Blanche Devereaux says:

Cant you seeeee…You and meeee…it sounds so nastyyyy…
      :offtopic: My Pandora is on point today :headphone:

libra80sbaby says:

But :stop: Wayment…I smell double standards..cause wasn’t there a petition out there about Blue Ivy’s hair? Wasnt ppl appauled at her hair a few months ago? And now they tryin to THE KILL Kannekelon for sayin the same chit?! :shrugs: Distasteful yes, Beyhive trippin, DOUBLE CUP YES

what I don’t get is that Bey or Jay have’nt said anything this country hea

why should they? its stupid and they rarely address stuff like this.

Bey might make mention in her next song tho. doubt it but thts what she does, she lets the music & success speak for her.

lovezoe says:

I don’t get the hate that cones from her and Rihanna beefing. That’s what foolish girls AND women do about a no good negro. Her and her friends ain’t do nothing any different than any regular Shaniqua as done. Coming for the chick instead of the bum that’s cheating.

VDot says:

I just watched that video. I had forgot all about it. Fukk that bish. :tea:

Them Beyonce fans don’t even go that hard for their own kids.
      ____________________________

____________________________________

This why I don’t even discuss hair. Who cares? And people be ready to march to Washington and stand in front of water cannons and face down german sheperds in a hair discussion.

Much talk about nothing.

Hey Chocolate :hug:

Since when can’t u talk about a childs hair? Jesus ain’t sending noooooooobody to hell for asking why a kids hair isn’t combed. I’m so tickled by these beyhive nuts. I’ve asked plenty of bishes why their kids hair isn’t combed and I will continue to do so. #hatemenow :coffee: when my sons hair was fugged up, my mother would ask the same question..

These nuts want bey to squirt on them sooooooo bad that all common sense and logic goes out the window and death & rape wishes come in….smh

Montagnards.

The term Montagnard means “mountain people” in French.

You got a stick KAHLÚA?

Unshakable says:

@Bad flu,

Hey there, my ample bosomed buddy! :kiss:

I agree in part with what you said. I do think people came for her because it’s Beyonce’s kid. However Kachoochoo should have enough common sense to know it’s lines you just don’t cross. How does she rationalize talmbout someone’s kid, especially King Bey’s kid?

You are right, no chile should be talked about, but given the industry in which she works, King Bey is the Sigma 6. For the progression of her career, she shoilda just been on mute regarding that fiasco. That’s alright though…..she got enough stings from the bees in the hive. She
      learned rhe hard way that fat meat is greasy.

Blanche Devereaux says:

I just watched that video. I had forgot all about it. Fukk that bish. :tea:
      ………..

That mess was not cute or funny and at the time she had no reason NOT to like her except for being this man’s ex…eh I dont care for women like that

Like she got magical puzzy juice that will turn them from a ghetto bird into a talented swan. :lol:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Didn’t she have that lil lol mess with a Aliyah shade one time bytch is a trip chile

yeah the coloring book with Aaliyah and then joked that she bought it for the plane ride. she always manages to say the wrong shyt.

——————————
      Word !
      I’m here for it all.
      Know your roll and stay in your lane.

Chris still trying to get a Hov or Bey colab! He will feed her to the hive!
      lolol

Didn’t she have that lil lol mess with a Aliyah shade one time
      ________________________

was about to ask the same thing Jenie… taking an Aaliyah coloring book on a plane :huh: how is that funny? :eek:

Sun_Tooth says:

User Friendly says:

whoa! :shocked: why you talking abuot your people like that?

she was born in California tho

—————————–

nah her momma one of them hos that black army dudes married, to have as domestic slaves. Kah’roachie was sold into the sex trade to support her daddy heroine addiction. My momma had enough dignity to hide in a cargo container of shrimp fry rice, like the rest of the honorable nail techs that hail from the orient. They aint eem on the same wavelength.

Blanche Devereaux says:

I just watched that video. I had forgot all about it. Fukk that bish. :tea:
      ………..
      We are here >>> :fistbump: I don’t buy that innocent mess at all

:offtopic: just watched EJ dancing on rich kids :shakebutt: :ghost:

Bad Influence says:

Karruche has a niece, a BLACK one with tighter curls than BLUE that she’s always with and loves (the one that the beyhive called a nappy headed chimp)…soooooooo this whole she’s judging black hair thing makes no sense. Oh yeah, cause she didn’t write the joke…

:huh: yeah, yall both sound nutty.

I had no problem with Rhi calling that chick a rice cake after that video either :tea:

——————————
      I think it happened like this:

Hov “Kocubine said something about Blue on EBT
      Bey “who”
      Hov “CB human condom”
      Bey “hold on O is texting me
      Oprah text ” Don’t trip Bey; I got my God Baby on this”
      O :cell: Debra Lee and goes HAM! and screams FIX IT (Janet Jackson voice from why did i get married too)

Blue than asked how she go from doing my baby pedi for the awards to hosting a show :thinking:

___ ____ ________
      You said they standing atthe concer with they mouth agape like :eatme: Then they put it on the edges to make it grow

I will be so glad when the hair debates are over for real…. :no: I can tell what lil J hair want look like :tea:

what I don’t get is that Bey or Jay have’nt said anything this country hea
      ———————
      They don’t cause you not eating off them :no:
      Them addressing it will keep YOU trending.

just watched EJ dancing on rich kids :shakebutt: :ghost:
      What construction company came to fix the holes in the floor he left?

VDot says:

I mean yeah they went in because it’s Bey’s child, but really people go in on the heffa ALL the time. It’s the Beyhive this time. But please believe “the Navy” lights her azz up on the regular. People don’t like the broad, for whatever reason. Right or wrong :shrug:

GellySammich says:

OMG puppylove! I thought about VDot when I saw it and cried. And that heffa holla 5, 6, 7 boom kat :ghost:

Sun_Tooth says:

User Friendly says:

:huh: yeah, yall both sound nutty.
      ———————————————

you asked, I delivered. I was laughing as I typed it, so I know you thought it was funny

inter_loop says:

Now 106 and Park writers will be micromanaged.

Bad Influence says:

Unshakenbaybeee :hug: how r u mama?

I’m gna say this, Beyonces kid dnt come b4 MY coins. They wanted her to fugg up her opportunity for a job over a JOKE? Cause a joke is a joke is a joke. Comedians joke about kids, humans joke about kids although some get online and pretend otherwise when Blues name is bought up and let’s just be honest, jokes don’t get u a seat reserved in hell.
      I posted a meme of a uglyyyyyyyy ass baby the other day, oh well…Kung pao may not recover and that ain’t my concern but some of those grown ass beyhive chicks need a seat..

Wasting time says:

I’m glad I don’t have a daughter or when I wasn’t giving my son a hair cut no one had the balls. We’d both be in jail. Question me about or comment about someone you don’t contribute to, is the easiest way to get you eye blacked.

I was laughing as I typed it, so I know you thought it was funny
      cause shse could see you laughing? :no: You know we not on tv right? :lol:

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

He was talking after and he couldn’t breathe!!!! Rewinding now.

VDot says:

:offtopic: just watched EJ dancing on rich kids :shakebutt: :ghost:

:blink: WHERE CAN I FIND THIS VIDEO?!?!? I bet he was serving up moves with his big azz :danban:

Unshakable says:

@MisTake,

Sink holes can’t be repaired, my dear. :tea:

Vdot yeah she was going to get roasted regardless :no: she is not liked period…. hell they roasted her and Keke palmer for that interview :tea: and it was well deserved

He was on all fours :shakebutt:

and thats all that matters :)

_______________________________
      *blacks you in the eye just cause I wanna say I blacked it*
      YOU A BLACK @SS LIE NOW! :huh:

just watched EJ dancing on rich kids

:eek:
      :hurl:

VDot says:

GellySammich says:

OMG puppylove! I thought about VDot when I saw it and cried.

I :heart: that big nucca. I don’t really watch his show, but now I must find it and watch that episode tonight.

________________________________

:facepalm:
      here go Laylah :box: Ali… :kona:

SMACK THAT BOOTAY YAAAASSSS :ghost: yall im bout to dieeeee

let’s just be honest, jokes don’t get u a seat reserved in hell.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Cause if so Kdub going with a bedazzled onesie soaked in gas.

There.

I finished that for ya hun :love:

Unshakable says:

@Man,

What’s so gross about seeing EJ dance? He may wanna do the wobble sometimes too. :hug:

Lmaooo @Man, u no care for EJ? Lol

MisTakennnnnnn :hug:

He was on all fours

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HELPED HIM UP

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

@Sandra pleeeeeaaaasssseeee post the video. Its too much. He all on the ballerina pole.

bama_n_jersey says:

Glad you ain’t round me cause shat like that will get you flucked up from me….

Wasting time says:

its not only the hair thing, ppl just dont respect Kiwi. they just got on her last week with that AskKDawg fiasco.

it really wouldnt have mattered what she did on that stage, she for whatever reason just isnt likeable. at this point, I think ppl may like Kim Kardash more and thats saying a lot.

He was on all fours :shakebutt:
      ——————
      Where !!!!! ???

Bad Influence says:

Kdubbers! :love: hey luvmuffin!

Praying for the earthquake victims in Cali affected by EJ’s dance moves :pray:

Hissy! quit all that fussin’ and shake sum (and i don’t mean your hair) :eek: :hug:

He may wanna do the wobble sometimes too
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      GO!

:kona:

Cause you KNOW DerekEJ is shaped like a Weeble. You tryna be funny by using THE WOBBLE as a dance example :crying1:

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

@Dobb they didn’t show that but oh my now my 8th time watching.

GellySammich says:

VD it’s at the very beginning of the episode. Jesus loved me enough to tack it on to the end of whatever I had dvr’d and boooooy :rofl:
      Please find it immediately

VDot says:

hell they roasted her and Keke palmer for that interview :tea:

:rofl: Yeah they did. And that was just a few weeks ago. She should have read that monitor, briefly thought back to the last time she was on tv and been like PAUSE :stop: “I can’t do that. They will roast my azz. For the 11,000th time”

Praying for the earthquake victims in Cali affected by EJ’s dance moves
      _____________________________

BISH! i hollered!!! :chase:
      :ghost:

Glad you ain’t round me cause shat like that will get you flucked up from me….
      WELL BOSS UP THEN :huh:
      Get messed up. You don’t want it with me. *John Cena WWE fingers in your face*
      Hey Bad :happy:

Bad Influence says:

I would like some food bought to me….anyone?

*waits patiently*

bama_n_jersey says:

Glad you ain’t round me cause shat like that will get you flucked up from me….

:shocked: who? :scared:

Chocolate says:

the sad part is, these are the people that are recognize in this Country

Whites have a community
      Asians have a community
      Indians have a community
      Africans from africa have a community
      Jews have a community

Blacks……………………….. :thinking:

Nancyyyyyy :buttshake:

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

eonline. com/shows/rich_kids_of_beverly_hills/news/569838/dorothy-wang-and-cooper-breakup-ej-johnson-busts-a-move-and-much-more-get-the-full-richkids-of-beverly-hills-recap

and Ceelo looks like a weevil
      Speaking of Ceelo.. since we all made the pact NOT to talk about people’s kids :kona:

I that big nucca. I don’t really watch his show, but now I must find it and watch that episode tonight.

:fistbump:

me too. does anyone watch Born To Style?

#TEAMTHIS

***************

I know she call that baby her neice, but how are they actually related? Far as I know Coochie got 1 younger brother and he looks even more full Asian than she does. So where that black baby come from?

I didnt make a pact… I like not being **** :woohoo:

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

Look dont nobody geet to beefin in here. Go watch the vid and smile.

lordt!
      He was poppin it :buttshake:

@Wasting wasn’t he

:kiss:
      Hey Nancy Boo!

bama_n_jersey says:

@Taken…I Loved Stone Cold Steve Austin!!!! That was my boo…

@user…ignore me…..I didn’t take my medication today. I was thinking about this heffa(distant cousin) my momma just told about at her job that is sleeping and taking money from my close cousin’s husband….they both work with my momma (him and the distant cousin) and my cousin he is married to stays in another state. Momma act like she don’t know what’s going on, while with me she would have been snatched already.

VDot says:

He was poppin it :buttshake:
      ————————————
      I know he was :yes: Probably dropping that azz and picking it up :heart:

I got a meeting in a few, so I’ma try to find the video after :yes: Thanks Puppy :love:

Bad Influence says:

@Bird oh I’m not aware if they are blood related but it waters down that bs about her hating black kids and thinking shes better because she Asian…

I always see pics of her with that lil girl and loving her up…

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

I am so full :beyfullface: first I wake up to :pigsfly: then I stumble upon EJ.

Unshakable says:

@Bad Flu,

Ion eem get an honorable mantion? Oooh le weep :rofl:

@Grandmaster Dub,

Oh, you peeped that, huh? Your visual acuity and intuition are unmatched.

@MisTake,

Guhl, why i thought you was talmbout a real earfquake?

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

E! Know they aint ish posting tjose gifs

sassyshe says:

User Friendly says:

———————————————————————-
      Said from day one Princess EJ is that bish

Bad Influence says:

I’m not sure how I feel about this story on the lil girl who accidentally killed that gun instructor… I feel bad for the lil girl tho. She’s only 9 smh..

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

@Unshakable it is a REAL earthquake.

See now this lady on botched says she had pig skin implanted in her body :wail: why geebus?

Unshake bew! #79 I spoke hunty! Get it together :lol:

:crying: awww I wish SR would let us have gifs. EJ looks just like Magic :eek:

he had his “get it boo” face on strong too.

sassyshe says:

Listen anything Karate chop says or does, she will be slayed for. Why cause she came for Rih when it was unprovoked and that’s how the Navy started attacking her non-stop and will not ease up. Next she lost a ton of respect when CB was airing her out bout being unloyal and owning her, got into that accident and was quick to tweet thats not her man but then hugged up on him a few days later talking bout she dont have to explain her love. When she read that BIC line, trust it was a Navy that alerted the hive and to the Beyhive, BIC is child of Jesus canuse they think Bey and Jay are demigods so they slayed her. It has nothing to do with race, the stans just dont like her

UNSHAKE IT WAS A REAL EARTHQUAKE AND NOW WE GOT THE ANSWERS AS TO WHO CAUSED IT :rules:
      Lordt EJ was on that floor byking up his pork pussy looking like that pig Lurker classmate used to smash :facepalm: DIS TEW MUCH

“Cause you KNOW DerekEJ is shaped like a Weeble”

“and Ceelo looks like a weevil”
      ________________________________

Dubb, i believe your receptionist is paging you to report to the lobby… and Taken, you go, on foot, and meet her there. :ghost:

Foud it on youtube http: //youtu.be/ a8dHpVXioLA remove the spaces

capricorn83 says:

Half of the people coming for here online are the same people who have been talking about Blue’s hair for months. Hell, worse has been said here and only certain kids are off limits around these parts. :tea:

I think the blame goes to BET. And I’ll be glad when people stop worrying about anyone else’s hair besides their own.

sassyshe says:

capricorn83 says:

———————————————————————
      Hair issue is the stupidest thing ever…

bama_n_jersey says:

Hair issue is the stupidest thing ever…

:cosign:

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! The lil ASIAN FRIEND BOY came in with his cute tailored leather jacket with his daisy dukes on?? HE WAS TEW CUTE HUNTY :banned: And then EJ said was is drama? major drams? :stop: Why must the queensalways trying to make everyting fetch or swith it just enough to make it seem like they invented the word. Please stop. Why don’t people get mad at them for destroying the Engligh languge like these rappers. Ask EJ is he protesting about Mike Brown :eek:

Oh god!
      Why does he talk like that!
      I’m gonna watch this show

Wasting time says:

what is a situational hip hop outfit :rofl:

bama_n_jersey says:

Now this boy (and I say that lightly) on this flo in that video…. :facepalm:

and what the heck is going on with his voice? Is that really how he sounds???

Hair issue is the stupidest thing ever…
      It matters to me! I think everybody should wear their the same :rules: And if you don’t like it you can suck a dack :eek:

@Sandra release me please. Oh, and click my link :hahaha:

5 6 7 8 Boom Cack

———————
      :rofl: :rofl:

@Waste: you better than me. I can’t take all that. When MR. LAWRENCE (yea you a boy) and Derek J be on my tv I wanted to turn so bad off RHOA.. sometimes I do. I don’t like the whole wearing women’s clothes and makeup movement. More so because it’s offensive and doesn’t look good. Derek J built like a ox and he round here wearing open chested silk short jumpers loooking like he finna charge a lion

sassyshe says:

capricorn83 says:
      ———————————————————————
      Hair issue is the stupidest thing ever…

It’s when people make it a debate … that’s the issue… :tea:

———————-
      :ghost:
      I love you girl.
      I was the same but a while back my boy “came out”
      Came to the cook out decked out :shock: Head to toe and was cute.
      He and I had a long talk; he needed the support of his friends cause his family had none for him. You know we are very empathetic us Cancers. So I listened and slowly started to get in to the culture for his sake and I love RuPaul big azz

bama_n_jersey says:

@Taken…you are absolutely correct. I am going to go home today and put some rubberbands and bows all of my daughters head…okay I’m lying. This heffa already got edge problems at 2. Ain’t nobody got time for all that.

:smh: please dont get Man started today

hell, Im still waiting to hear what Kim K has to say about Ferguson but I guess she said it all at the VMAs.

Bad Influence says:

@User Kim had one question, is Ferguson black and does he like dry head?

When she found out it was a town, she decided to take selfies..

:shocked:
      I can sense people besmirching Kim K.!!! :eek:

Wasting time says:

I guess she said it all at the VMAs.
      ———————–
      She did! She said IDGAF!

VDot says:

http: //youtu.be/ a8dHpVXioLA

That nucca was pop locking it with those baggy in the booty pants. :buttshake:

Smack that booty! YASS BISH YASS!

Birkin luchbox set up on the side.

:lol: Bad!

:dead: at dry head … It’s true :lol:
      @Bama put some monistat on that baby edges now :wails:
      @Waste I feel you :lol: I just can’t. The way my petty set up. I couldn’t be friends with an EJ

VDot says:

@User Kim had one question, is Ferguson black and does he like dry head?

:dead: :hahaha:

He said they had workout Birks
      I think he meant EAT OUT

bama_n_jersey says:

Does that really work??? I need the answers Craig…..

Bad Influence says:

@User Kim had one question, is Ferguson black and does he like dry head?

When she found out it was a town, she decided to take selfies..

:casket:

bama_n_jersey says:

oh she got a little no-hawk like my daughter had at that age. :rofl: she only had hair in the middle but slowly but surely it all filled in. I used to just love on her little hair and eventually it grew. :yes:

VDot says:

I was the same but a while back my boy “came out”
      Came to the cook out decked out :shock: Head to toe and was cute.

What he have on? Did you suspect he was gay before he came out? Does he talk like EJ? :popcorn:

Good on her. :yes: Stephen Hill know. :snickers:

:yawn: Toe picks?

um :huh: how “old” are these rich “kids”? dorothy at least 35, right? :think:

Cot damnnit puppy I love that gravi :rofl: :rofl:

@User Kim had one question, is Ferguson black and does he like dry head?

When she found out it was a town, she decided to take selfies

_______

Hilarious. :hahaha:

@OTB they gon put that bish in a container BACK across the Pacific.

:crying: awww I wish SR would let us have gifs.
      ______

:cosign: Your petition

:whew: :wail: :wail: :ghost:

:crying: awww I wish SR would let us have gifs.
      If that eva happens you know what mine is

GellySammich says:

OTBabe you get my good news? :happy:

oh really? :waiting:

well let me start this petition for yo ass to post some pix :pc: now cosign that :rules:

what I don’t get is that Bey or Jay have’nt said anything this country hea

why should they? its stupid and they rarely address stuff like this.

:shrug:

GellySammich says:

:huh: whatchu tryna see? State your purpose :waiting:

Nooooo :2dance: Is it emailed? :kiss:

I am on my way home. :no: finally made it back to my desk at 3:55 and had an IM from Reception, a voicemai, email….missed calls from one psycho wench who I was talking to VIA EMAIL THE WHOLE DAY! Reception said she asked could she page me cause she needed to talk. I emailed the hoe at 9:15 I will be away from my desk most of the day so let me know what you decide here is the info. She kept asking questions that I already answered. One of the voicemails was when I was on lunch like instead of going back and forth on email give me a call. NO TRICK I GAVE YOU THE EDUCATION! You said you had to wait on your committee to meet before you could decide. Y’all ain’t meet yet! You ain’t finna worry me to death. FOH

oh really? :waiting:

BOL!!! :hahaha: I went to do it last night and the thing was like uninstall and reinstall *lil African boy face* girl I didn’t have time for that :hahaha: Imma redo it now.

GellySammich says:

Yes. You ain’t gave me no other access to ya :hmpf:

SANDRARose
      Ur boy Shannon Brown signed with the HEAT :tea:

GellySammich says:

whatchu tryna see? State your purpose
      ___________________________

nuthin, I swear but how she gonna have a instagram with no gram :shrugs:

she cheating!

GellySammich says:

Babe I just saw a commercial for a new nail art competition show. (seriously these shows are getting out of hand :facepalm: ) but it made me think of you :shrug:

GellySammich says:

:lol: she told y’all she only signed up for IG to be nosey. Whatchu spect?

But what business is it of yalls? I am TRULY stumped by something like this. Like whooooo cares. Especially as a natural, I don’t get it cause I assume you know full well that a head full of kinks may look uncared for to an untrained eye but its prolly the healthiest head in the room? Like por que?

I never do Maams hair! Literally. Aint playing. NEVER. :eek: I don’t braid. I pony. Sometimes I twist. Rarely. I would lose a friend if anybody ever came out there mouth at me about it tho. :eek: My kid is smart, clean, nice, thoughtful, funny and just generally the chit. IDGAF if her hair aint slap braided to her head. IDK. :no: I cant see what I don’t do to my kids hair has to do with you. Its like you saying you don’t like her red dress. :no: So benign yet so charged in our community bc women routinely define themselves by what their hair looks like. :shrug: I can understand a man saying he don’t get hair (even tho they are culprits of the long hair brigade) but women? That like the first thing we learn “crown and glory” yet yall will say yall don’t get why hair is an issue? :shrug: Willfully ignorant at best.

nuthin, I swear but how she gonna have a instagram with no gram
      she cheating!
      ———-
      Her and Pearl :rofl:
      @User you seen how my boy be smiling at me? :heart: I am lame :dead:

I emailed the hoe

:dead:

:lol: I heard about that here. I will prolly let it watch me :ashamed: LOL yall have to understand it takes hours to care for my house so I be watching chit in binges. :lol:

GellySammich says:

she told y’all she only signed up for IG to be nosey. Whatchu spect?

she catfished me.

Taken he is too cute :love:

B the kids went back to school yet?

GellySammich says:

:newpost:

:lol: she told y’all she only signed up for IG to be nosey. Whatchu spect?

They respect LTOSR more. :lol: They cant handle my truth. :shrug: I just don’t take pictures I think like I should :| cause ppl be saying stuff now. But I have taken a picture of a Bee everyday this week *thumbs thru spenders* :biggrin:

I couldn’t be a celebrity… cause I wouldn’t apologize for ish. I could care less how many people get offended by me speaking the truth. And people act like they don’t make fun of children in their private lives all the time. Anyone who says they’ve never at least once called a child ugly, or a bebe, or talked poorly of how they talked, behaved, or dressed, at least ONCE in their life is a dang lie. But because it’s a celebrity’s daughter it’s an issue. If I were a celeb, I’d say whatever tf I want about whoever as long as it’s true and I could care less what anyone’s delusional, person worshiping stans had to say about it either.

p.s Sandra, how can I get my avi on here?