WENN/Avalon

A British woman said she was threatened with a police visit to her home if she didn't download a Covid-19 tracking app.

According to LockdownSkeptics.org, the woman from Skipton tested positive for COVID-19 and immediately self-isolated in her home.

What followed was a flurry of 20 texts from the National Health Service (NHS) demanding that she download the NHS "track and trace" App.

She refused to download the app since she is already self-isolating. Her refusal prompted a phone call from the Test and Trace system. The caller threatened her with a "police check at your address if you do not download the app."

According to Zerohedge.com, the track and trace app is "completely voluntary" and authorities have no grounds to enforce downloads.

England and Wales are under emergency "Tier 3" lockdowns which means everything is shut down except hospitals and grocery stores.

Residents are stopped at the entrance to grocery stores by police who ask them what they plan to purchase inside. Only "essential items" may be purchased. Items such as cakes, sanitary napkins, makeup, books and clothing are not considered essential items.

Mario Mitsis/WENN/Avalon

London is also banning protests of more than two people. It is unlawful to gather in large crowds to demonstrate against London's restrictive lockdowns.

Mario Mitsis/WENN/Avalon

Protests such as this Black Lives Matter demonstration on June 20 are outlawed in London, England, at least until December.

Joseph Okpako/WireImage

Lisa Maffia apologized to fans for "accidentally" announcing she was diagnosed with cervical cancer.

She said her mother has terminal cervical cancer, not her, and that her post was a mistaken.

The British musician and TV personality made headlines all over the world when she took to her Instagram account to say she was diagnosed with cervical cancer.

The former So Solid Crew star, 41, said she was in a hospital for a colposcopy this week.

"I never miss a smear and I unfortunately have cervical cancer," she wrote. She added that doctors "burned" away the cancerous cells in her cervix.

"So now I'm even more cautious. This is just a reminder to anyone that maybe has forgotten to get tested! It's not a game," she wrote.

"Just like that, I am already out. That was so quick and easy," she wrote after her doctor's appointment.

"As you can see, I have been really upset, my mum has cancer, terminal cancer. It is so important to make sure you keep up to date with your smear tests and any checks in general on your health and just be mindful of your health because it can happen to anyone."

Phil Lewis/WENN.com

Lisa received an outpouring of support from concerned fans all over the world who expressed their support for the singer/rapper.

But in a video shared on her Instagram page, the musician told her 72,000 followers she made a "terrible mistake".

"I sincerely apologize for making the terrible mistake of not finishing my sentence," she said, wiping away tears.

"I was in such an overwhelming state earlier that when I was posting I didn't really look back at my text, because it was coming from the heart - you just write sometimes."

She added:

"It said I have cervical cancer. I don't have cervical cancer. I had abnormal cells which needed to be burnt away. I was supposed to say there is cervical cancer in my family. I really do apologize to the hundreds of people."

She explained why she didn't correct her post earlier:

"I've been driving home so I haven't looked at my phone. I haven't got cervical cancer."

The original post has since been deleted.
 

Photo by UK Press via Getty Images

Meghan Markle signed a lucrative voiceover deal with Disney before she and husband Prince Harry quit the Royal Family.

According to London's Daily Mail, Meghan signed the voiceover deal with Disney Films in return for a small donation to an elephant charity.

The news comes as Meghan and Harry announced their decision to "step back" from their royal duties and "transition" to a "progressive" new lifestyle in Toronto, Canada - far away from the British media.

The Daily Mail reports that the royal family accused the couple of already agreeing to a deal with Disney films - which is a no-no for senior royals.

The Duchess of Sussex recorded the voiceover during her extended 7-week holiday break with Harry and their 8-month-old son Archie on Vancouver Island, BC.

Photo by AFP via Getty Images

Meghan, 38, fled back to her son who remained with a nanny on Vancouver Island, leaving Prince Harry in London to put out the flames she set.

Harry, 35, is expected to join his family in Canada this weekend. But Harry's friends worry that he is right back where he started before he married Meghan in May 2018.

He flew long transatlantic trips to secretly woo the Suits actress in Toronto from 2016-2018.

Friends say the whole point of Harry marrying Meghan was so she would move to London to be with him.

Meghan's friends aren't surprised that she broke and ran back to Toronto before her 2-year wedding anniversary. They say that was her plan all along. She never intended to stay in London.

One friend described Meghan as a narcissist who always has to be the center of attention.

"I saw this coming - it was just a matter of time," the Daily Mail quoted one of Meghan's closest confidantes.

Photo by BACKGRID

"With Meghan, it has always been her way or the highway. She is always the center of the relationship, regardless of Harry's title. She wants to be in the limelight, but under her terms."

She added: "Meghan likes to flee when things get heavy, and observe form afar what she has done. I'm sure she wanted to get back to her inner circle (in Canada)."

Friends predict Harry will divorce Meghan once he realizes she used him to elevate her social status in Toronto's high society.

Meghan is in for a big surprise when she finds out Archie is legally in the custody of the monarchy, and she has no legal claim to her son if Harry divorces her.

Photo may have been deleted

Photos: Met Police

A 21-year-old British woman who disguised herself as a teenage boy to prey on girls online was sentenced to 8 years in prison on Friday.

Prosecutors say Gemma Watts created an online persona as Jake Watson, a 16-year-old boy, to groom minor girls on Snapchat or Instagram, Fox News reported.

Met Police said Watts used her online persona to strike up conversations with dozens of girls in private messages. She persuaded girls to meet her in various parts of England.

"She then went on to form physical relationships in which she spun a web of lies and deceit, giving her the opportunity to commit sexual offenses," said Phillipa Kenwrite, a detective who worked on the case.

Police were alerted by a Hampshire doctor who said a young patient was sexually assaulted by her teenage boyfriend.

Police say Watts sexually assaulted more than 50 girls. The girls believed they were in a relationship with a teenage boy and they didn't realize the deception until they were contacted by police.

"For some of these girls, it's one of their first relationships," Kenwrite said. "Her arrest, and now lengthy prison sentence, has prevented her from targeting further victims."

Photo may have been deleted

Photo: CPS.uk.gov

Britain's most prolific rapist was sentenced to a minimum of 30 years in prison on Monday. Reynhard Sinaga, described as "Britain's most prolific rapist," was convicted of 136 rapes.

Sinaga, 36, is already serving 88 concurrent life sentences with a minimum of 20 years before he can be considered for parole.

He was sentenced on Monday in trials three and four, where he was convicted of an additional 23 counts of rape.

Police say Sinaga lured hundreds of men to his apartment in Manchester, England between 2015 and 2017.

Sinaga is accused of abusing at least 195 men by luring them to his apartment and drugging their drinks. He then attacked the men after they passed out.

Sinaga earned four degrees and was working on his PhD at Leeds University when he was arrested.

He was described as a bookish, Peter Pan-like figure who lived a short walk from the Factory, one of England's biggest LGBT clubs.

Sinaga was arrested after one victim escaped his apartment where he had been sexually assaulted. The victim accidentally took Sinaga's cell phone which was filled with graphic videos of Sinaga raping his victims.

The 18-year-old victim met Sinaga at the Factory one night in June 2017. Sinaga lured him back to his apartment "to get out of the cold."

The victim testified how he was given two shots of a red liquid and another two shots of what looked like a clear liqueur.

The victim recalls he "blacked out" and could remember nothing until he woke up the next morning.

The victim said he felt groggy and confused. The 6-foot rugby player easily overpowered the five-foot-seven Sinaga. He said Sinaga bit him several times during the struggle and pulled him back as he tried to leave.

After escaping Sinaga's apartment, the victim realized he had Sinaga's iPhone 4 in his jeans and he turned it over to police.

Sinaga initially refused police requests to unlock the phone, and began behaving strangely. When he did unlock the phone, police discovered the graphic videos.

Police executed a search of Sinaga's apartment and found another iPhone and more devices with videos on them.

Many of the victims did not report Sinaga to police because they didn't realize they had been raped until police found their videos on Sinaga's cell phone. One of his victims even "friended" him on Facebook.

Police said, if Sinaga hadn't recorded himself committing the vile acts, "nobody might ever have found out."

Toby Melville - Pool/Getty Images

In an unprecedented rebuke of the British media by a royal, Prince Harry launched an emotional attack against the British press, saying he fears his wife Meghan Markle is falling victim to the same powerful forces that did in his mother, Princess Diana.

In a now infamous video clip, Princess Diana is seen running from a pack of British paparazzi. One of them caught up to her and rudely shoved her because she didn't want her photo taken outside the apartment of her lover, Dr Hasnat Khan.

Tim Graham Photo Library via Getty Images

The paparazzi assaulted the Princess of Wales in full view of cameras because she cheated on the future king of England, Prince Charles.

Tim Graham Photo Library via Getty Images

Queen Elizabeth, pictured with Diana in 1987, removed Diana's security detail and snatched away her sons, Prince William and Prince Harry.

Princess Diana was thrown to the wolves, bullied by the British press, and treated like a commoner until the day she died.

Prince Harry does not want the same to happen to his wife.

In a lengthy personal statement on his and Meghan's official website, Harry said his "deepest fear" was his "wife falling victim to the same powerful forces" that his mother faced before she died in a tragic car accident while being pursued by the paparazzi in 1997.

"Unfortunately, my wife has become one of the latest victims of a British tabloid press that wages campaigns against individuals with no thought to the consequences – a ruthless campaign that has escalated over the past year, throughout her pregnancy and while raising our newborn son," Harry wrote.

Best Image/BACKGRID

"There is a human cost to this relentless propaganda, specifically when it is knowingly false and malicious, and though we have continued to put on a brave face – as so many of you can relate to – I cannot begin to describe how painful it has been.

"Because in today's digital age, press fabrications are repurposed as truth across the globe. One day's coverage is no longer tomorrow's chip-paper."

Tim Graham Photo Library via Getty Images

Prince Harry, pictured with his mom on May 7, 1995, wrote:

"My deepest fear is history repeating itself. I've seen what happens when someone I love is commoditised to the point that they are no longer treated or seen as a real person. I lost my mother and now I watch my wife falling victim to the same powerful forces."

Harry and Meghan announced they are suing The Mail On Sunday newspaper for publishing a letter to Meghan's estranged father Thomas Markle.

Meghan has retained a powerful law firm and is paying the legal fees out of her and Harry's personal coffers.

She is suing for misuse of private information, infringement of copyright and breach of the Data Protection Act 2018.

If she wins her case, the proceeds will be donated to an anti-bullying charity.

Jon Venables

An unrepentant child killer wants a British court to pay for plastic surgery after his identity was exposed by a British actress. Jon Venables (pictured) was only 10 years old when he and another 10-year-old, Robert Thompson, kidnapped 2-year-old James Bulger from a shopping center and murdered him in 1993.

Read more »

Prince Harry & Meghan Markle arrive to Queens Christmas Lunch

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were spotted among the well-heeled guests arriving at Buckingham Palace to attend Queen Elizabeth's annual Christmas lunch in London on Wednesday.

Meghan's attendance breaks with royal tradition as she becomes the first unmarried girlfriend of a prince to dine with the Queen at her Christmas lunch.

Read more »