Celebrity Seed: Mel B

Look what singer Melanie Brown, aka Mel B, and her husband Stephen Belafonte did to Eddie Murphy’s baby.

Luckily she’s wearing pink or poor Angel Iris Murphy Brown would probably be confused for a little boy. Mel B probably shaved the child’s head to spite her ex-boyfriend Eddie. You know how vindictive some women can be.

MORE pics after the break

Photos: Splash News Online

47 Responses to “Celebrity Seed: Mel B”

yvonne79 says:

WTF were they thinking!?! I would NEVER thing about doing this crap to my little girl’s hair. This just wrong….so wrong! Thank God it’s hair and it will grow back.

shay1 says:

Why she got them boots on?

Krysi J says:

If you don’t have anything nice to say…..please, just don’t say anything about the child at all. Now Mel. B is a different story *side eye*…..but the child is completely innocent people.

avidreader says:

Why didn’t she cut her own hair? Isn’t this child abuse? I’m sorry but she done messed up that little girl’s hair!

mizzdallas says:

Its just hair it will grown back! I dont see anything negative about Mel B shaving her babys head

Anna says:

shay1 Says:

Why she got them boots on?
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Now you know boots go with daisey dukes.

Kat says:

:lolsign:
    i can’t believe that mel b would do this mess to this little baby….like kym would say…ri-damn-diculous!!

shay1 says:

Anna – oh…….:shrug:

Imalover says:

Krysi, I love how you go hard for the babies. Krysi and ‘Trick loves the kids’.

Lil mamma is smiling, so no harm done I guess. I’m sure she wasn’t so happy while having it done though.

iscream says:

Did Eddie miss a child support check? She does know she could’ve achived that look without shaving that babies held BALD. & I agree she is walking about with a head full of hair. Shave your hair crazy bitsh. Them damn steroids are starting to effect your thinking.

But.

Maybe she has an excuse for this. Maybe the oldest child started it and she finished it. Maybe the baby had gum in her hair. Maybe the baby caught ringworm. Just maybe.

Daisy says:

Shay did you see the message East sent us yesterday regarding our b day?
    **************************************************
    Now you know boots go with daisey dukes.

^That is how I got my nickname..LOL back in the day in high school I rocked the hell out of some daisy dukes..lol

Krysi J says:

@Imalover……yea she probably threw a fit when those clippers mowed through but, I can’t help but wonder if it was her lil idea in the first place….and Mel. B took it seriously like a damn…..SMH….thats just a shame.

aqtpie says:

I’m speechless but she’s cute!

Krysi J says:

@ iscream…..you made a good point with the ringworm, and gum excuse…

:thinking:

shay1 says:

Daisy….no, I didnt get it. What he say? What post..I was working yesterday..

yvonne79 says:

Daisy Says:

Shay did you see the message East sent us yesterday regarding our b day?
    ———
    Yeah, what did he send and why was I not included? :shrug:

Daisy says:

Shay he said we were still on. I have no idea where we are going when. I told him our b days were coming up sooner than later..lol

Daisy says:

Yvonne I told him you had a b day as well.lol I didnt leave you out..lol

Shauny says:

Maybe the baby has a hard time growing hair on the sides (a few of my cousins did) my family called it a smile parts of their hair was completely bald when they were smaller but it eventually grew in. Maybe she shaved it into a style for that reason. Everything isn’t about a man and getting back at him for something. I like her lil mohawk.

shay1 says:

Yvonne we got you…we share the same day….oh ok. Im gonna stay on him. But we cant go any where the weekend of the 21st leading into my bday…Im going to PHX and Vegas.

attorneymom says:

I am calling DYFS right now. LOL Scary Spice knows better.

Anna says:

iscream Says:

~~~~~~~
    I thought something started this. It’s a normal style for a boy but not a girl. Being Mel B loves hair I doubt that this was an intential act.

Daisy says:

I will be out of town Aug 6-9th so we can’t do it then either..lol I am going to DC.

Daisy says:

Hey Shauny :wave: :waving:

yvonne79 says:

@Daisy: Football in addition to school is starting so my black behind will more than likely be in the A. What can I say? I have NO life :lol:

ontaya brooks says:

She really does look like Eddie by the eyes though.

Daisy says:

So it looks like the 15th or 29th is left. Cause I think I will be in AL next weekend.

Shay and Yvonne which date works for you guys?

jazi65 says:

Mel needs to be slap with a bag of rocks..why o why would you do this to that beautiful child.

DMNB says:

Why didn’t she cute her own hair, who would do this to a child, this womam has problems

Shauny says:

Hey Daisy – I got back to my hotel in time to see So You Think You Can Dance last night. Did you see it? Ade and Melissa made me cry, they danced a Contemporary piece to Maxwell.

Daisy says:

Shauny My co worker sent me the link this am. I watched CNN last night and recorded so you think you can dance. I was like MAXY my BABY!!!!!!! I :heart: him..lol The dance was FAB!

rochele08 says:

..she’s too adorable to be walking around with her head like that.

yvonne79 says:

@Daisy:
    Just let me know and I will be there with bells on

Daisy says:

East needs to let us know..lol

miamore73 says:

I’m with ice maybe the baby got gum or something in her hair. I remember my grandma telling me a story over and over about how I got a hold of Vaseline and proceeded to put the ENTIRE jar of Vaseline in my hair. She said it took forever to wash that out.

Anti-believer says:

SAndra…..

That baby looks nothing like Eddie Murphy!!!!!

It looks like Mel’s husband in the face. The nose, eyes, cheeks. Eddie has a different nose and dark brown. Mel and Stephen are both light-skinned. That baby is Stephen’s!!!!

I tried to tell you FOOLS that baby is not Eddie’s!!!

Sandra don’t you agree!

Anna says:

miamore73 Says:

~~~~~~~~
    Kids love Vaseline. I use dish soap.

shay1 says:

Yea…EAST………where you at? :-)

miamore73 says:

@anti

Didn’t they do a DNA test??!!

iscream says:

@ Mia yes they did. Because I remember Eddie & Charlie both saying over and over again that she wasn’t his. So I remember when it finally came out he was indeed the father. I even remember Nicole and Mel having lunch with the baby. I don’t think Eddie has saw that baby in person yet.

PAHairston says:

Hello All. Look’s like the child got Eddie’s hair.

browni007 says:

Y the hell she f up that baby head like that – f’ing mohawk crap

Peachizz says:

Why did they do that do that baby?

flyqtnva says:

Okay y she do that to a baby….under 5…..baby gonna have razor bumps in the back of her head on the sides..around her hair line….WTF…. i would NEVER do that to my babies….an older child maybe a baby HELLO NO…and she so CUTE…somebody call DOCIAL SERVICES…i anit seen her other child looking like this when she was a babyy…

imajin says:

(Cellie voice) “It’ll take all day to comb her hair.”
    (Mista)”Shut’er up!”
    (Cellie) “I can’t, it hurts her.”

Anti-believer says:

Just because they said it was his after DNA doesn’t mean it honestly is. There were never any documentation displayed.

This is Hollywood not back-woods country.

That baby isn’t Eddie. You can look at and tell it has Stephen features. This was just a cover for Eddie when he was seen with Johnny.

Anti-believer says:

Sandra, ur not going weight in on this???