Celebs Out & About

Sexy singer Tank attended LeToya Luckett’s album release party at Cain in NYC yesterday. Sadly, most people don’t even know LeToya has an album out.

Tennis superstar Venus Williams helped launch a zero-calorie drink at the 35th Street Water Taxi Dock in NYC yesterday.

TV personality Kim Kardashian, right, took her pregnant sister Kourtney Kardashian shopping for baby things yesterday in West Hollywood.

Former child star actress Raven Symone attended Kyle Massey’s 18th birthday party in Universal City, California last night. I have no idea who he is either.

Legendary Disco queen tossed her weave back and belted out her biggest hit during the 31st Annual Seaside Summer Concert Series at Asser Levy Park, Coney Island yesterday.

Sexy True Blood star Mehcad Brooks attended the “The Final Destination” Los Angeles Premiere in Westwood, CA yesterday.

Remember “Bud” from TV’s Married With Children? Well, here is what David Faustino looks like now. He hasn’t changed one bit. He still has the hots for leggy sluts, I see.
Photo: Splash News Online

Britney Spears’ personal bodyguard wore a Sean Jean shirt to cover up his massive man breasts as he carried Britney’s son Jayden James Federline in to see the “Shrek The Musical” in Times Square last night.

Photos: Wireimage/Getty except where indicated

24 Responses to “Celebs Out & About”

melinla says:

Kyle Massey played Raven’s little brother on That’s So Raven on the Disney Channel – Yes I watch TV with my child =)

TooFlyy says:

Kim almost look like Bewitched-ce’(beyonce) with the blonde brown hair

Daisy says:

I sorta want to see Final Destination and I cant wait until Scream 4 comes out I HATE horror/scary movies but I can deal with Scream.

Kim K looks very Beyoncish in that pic.

Donna Summer’s says she still GOT IT! I heard that!

I do not like Letoyas solid gold dress but I do like the arm candy! Tank is sexy

KayCeiSoul says:

Right y’all! First glance I thought it WAS Bey!

Charles says:

Letoya is a flop and even if people knew NO ONE is gonna buy that garbage from a destinys child REJECT

Im loving kims bentley

Kyle massey is fat he needs to lose some weight fast! Carrying all that into old age won’t be good for him

Raveyn looks ……

And I don’t know who these other unknowns are

bklynchick says:

Tank looks yummy
    Letoya looks blah
    Kim k does favor beyonce and j lo now

I love that so ravne and she looks like she has lost some weight

Daisy says:

Is that pic photoshopped? The Bentley is so far from the curb

eastpointvet says:

dang she got my car i need that bent lol. daisy final destination is wack the 3d adds an element but its just a bunch of senseless death scenes with the same old plot so the only entertainment is seeing how they die but guts flying at u in 3d is kinda cool i ducked a couple times lol

LadyJustice says:

i thought that was beyonce too, why did they park so far away from the curb? =/ lol

i loved kyle on thats so raven, he sure has packed on the pounds though

Anna says:

Daisy Says:

Is that pic photoshopped? The Bentley is so far from the curb
    ~~~~~~~
    You know they don’t have to curb side park because they are celebs. LOL.
    ~~~~
    Raven always has the side eye, sneaky look. She is up to something and has not got caught yet.
    Leave Bud Bundy alone.

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

@ Daisy, I thought I was the only one noticed how far kim was from the curb, SMH…LOL.

Daisy says:

@east thanks for the movie review lol I haven’t been in months and that’s the only thing that has interested me thus far. Oh well :shrug:

:cool:
    :sick:
    :yuck:
    :thinking:

melinla says:

Okay question (after taking a second look at the Kim K pic)- Do these women really walk around in the those heels all the time??? They are going shopping for goodness sakes….

iscream says:

Who drives themself around nowadays? Are you guys sure that’s her car.

Raven is doing it. Love her.

That True Blood star is looking good.

Married with Children is one of my faves to this day.

PAGESINADIARY says:

sandra, thats not serena , its venus

Daisy says:

@ice even hollywood is in a recession and on their show they drive themselves. I think more ppl have drivers in NY vs LA

@Melina some everyday glamour girl video wannabe model chicks wear heels 24/7! To the mall, grocery store, bowling alley, waffle house, to walk down the hall and turn off the light lol their bedroom shoes even have heels

rhiannon says:

@pages..

I was thinking that Serena looked a lot like Venus! Not the first time Sandra has mixed them up.

I still watch Married with Children every morning!

Kim does look a lot like Beyonce in that pic!

attorneymom says:

I AM LOVING SKYPE!!!! I AM HOOKED. I JUST TALKED WITH SISTER PAM!!!

iscream says:

Do they? I don’t know about that lifestyle. I wish I had a driver. Shoot I’m lucky to have some keys to a car.

But

I said that because of the accidents and stuff. I thought it would be easier (& cheeper) to just hire a driver :shrug:

Forgot about Final Dest. I went to see G. I Joe yesterday and it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. It was actually good. I’m a horror flick chick though. Can’t take my son to see that though and he’s my movie date.

Kat says:

PAGESINADIARY Says:

sandra, thats not serena , its venus
    *****************

that’s what i thought…
    tank could get it. :hump”
    kim k looks like bey on this pic and that car is damn near in the street..AND crooked! can’t parallel park kimmy??
    hey eggs! :kiss:

Kat says:

^^
    meant to be…

tank could get it. :hump:

Charles says:

I remember when she bought it it was with the 400k from the sex tape she haad she blew half on the bentley

jazi65 says:

the heavy bleach job on kim’s hair has effected her parking skills lol..she’s much prettier with dark hair..and isn’t it time for her sis to leave those heels alone?

Tank…ehhh ok..gimme the rock

Daisy says:

@Jazi I saw the Roc and his ex out to dinner I think they will get re married he is nice looking!