Celebs Out & About

Rapper Jay Z wearing Dirty Couture ripped jeans and a hoodie in Glasgow, UK today. Once again, brothas, please don’t try this style at home. You will only end up looking like a fool. Celebrities can get away with looking like a mess. But you can’t.

Anyway, Jigga became the first solo artist to have 11 number 1 albums atop the charts in music history. His achievement surpassed Elvis Presley who had 10 number 1 albums on Billboard’s Top 200 list. Only the Beatles has more number one albums than Jay Z with 19. There, I said it. Happy now?

Rap mogul Ludacris was spotted in West Hollywood having lunch. I usually like Luda’s gear, but are those orthopedic sneakers he’s wearing?

Rihanna wore a sheer top showing off her nipple jewelry after landing in NYC from L.A. yesterday.

Then Rihanna posed with friends and her publicist, 2nd fr. l, prior to dining out at Philippe. Later the group went to Karaoke Cave to sing Karaoke in New York City.

Alicia Keys doing her best Rihanna imitation while partying in NYC with tennis star Serena Williams (not pictured).

Dancing With The Stars contestant Mya was spotted shopping at Paige store in West Hollywood yesterday with her bodyguard. Oops, I was just informed that he’s her “stylist.”

Photos: Splash News Online, INF DAILY

72 Responses to “Celebs Out & About”

iscream says:

There, I said it. Happy now?
    *******************************

I don’t like that Wonder Woman bracelet thing Alicia has on.

Aww look at Rhianna and her YT friends. I think these are the only non celb people I’ve seen her with.

I wonder if Jay is able to enjoy his moment while all this Kanye mess is going down. He is losing money behind this.

masonmom says:

yes sandy THANK YOU! now he has to top the beatles! rihanna loves the attn!

Krysi J says:

why would a woman get her nipples pierced….?? That just sound so painful to me….I guess she never plans to breat feed.

masonmom says:

and why a keys gotta be “imitating”. rih-rih imitating amber rose who whispers in her ear on what to wear to get attention.

amber: Psst, where a see-thru shirt to show ur rusty nipple ring and act like u dont want to be bothered by the paps as u hold ur head down.

masonmom says:

actually krysi, i had one of mine pierced just becuz im a rebel wit a cause. it doesnt hurt and its quick. its sexy too! i had it years ago when tongue rings were popular and just took it out 2 yrs ago due to mommyhood. im over the piercing faze!

luvly1957 says:

I know it hurt Sandra to say dat but go J go and his dress is fine wat he pose to walk around in a suit or button down and fresh dress pants. Dang, always somethin. Had to get a Ri-hash post, dang girl get a freakin job or else she will turn into another Amber Rose….

iscream says:

Okay,

the guy in the picture with Mya (whose outfit I’m feeling). Why is his clotes so dirty. Is he going for the look Sandra said don’t try at home? the whole outfit looks so busy. The chains the hair… & is he a super what’s up with the keyright hanging off the pants.

so many questions like is that a pocketbook on his arms?

She should’ve made him walk ten feet behind her like Jay does to Bey.

Krysi J says:

just took it out 2 yrs ago due to mommyhood.
    ———————————————-
    were you able to breast feed afterwards?

Krysi J says:

She should’ve made him walk ten feet behind her like Jay does to Bey.

———————————————-

BUAHAHAHAHA… :rofl: whats funny iz Rhianna stay up close anytime she around him.

iscream says:

sorry for typos.. clothes, and keyring. But I’m sure you all know what I was trying to say.

ontaya brooks says:

Auntie, Jay may look unkempt to you, but his whole fit cost more that some of our rent or mortgage for a month. He got it like that,Why Alicia got to be cosigning for Ree, she was at it before Rihanna was even heard of. Off topic, they said right after the VMA awards Bey got on a private plane to another continent to perform, must be nice.

masonmom says:

lol, krysi, when u leak milk it doesnt come out the pierced holes, lol. u can still breast feed but u gotta take it out before u pop it in the baby’s mouth of course!

i breast fed for a week, i’d rather make bottles!

The Divine Ms. K says:

Are you supposed to show off nipple jewelry walking down the street? Me thinks if anyone else had done this, Sandra would have said they were desperate for attention.

ELove says:

@Krysi (#9) … :rofl: Ain’t that Right !!!

masonmom says:

i like jay’s swag. i need to holla at lil diggy simmons to start a clothin line for toddler boys. its so hard to find cute threads for boys these days. my son would look good in “dirty couture”

Krysi J says:

lol, krysi, when u leak milk it doesnt come out the pierced holes, lol
    ————————————————

:rofl: gurRRRRL, i ain know, I ain know….Im glad ya told me…LMAO!

LadyJustice says:

WHAT IS THAT THING WALKING BESIDE MYA???
    at first i though she was holding it’s hand

jayZ kinda looks handsome in that pic…wait.. did i just say that, cuz he usually looks unattractive to me. mmmmm

lol @ luda shoes. leave him alone

masonmom says:

he’s suppose to be a stylist. Eve is one on his roster! only “stylist” i want is Dwight cuz that dude is “how dreadful”

LadyJustice says:

why mya rocking those blue shoes? :shrug:
    so much for a stylist

ELove says:

@LJ
    I’m going to TAKE your comment as Hubby hasn’t been as attentive as he SHOULD… Because that Dude in the 1st pic is ALL KINDS OF UGLY and HIS money-n-fame doesn’t change that fact at all :blink:

But hey, I’m a Super-Heterosexual Male So WHAT Do I Know :lol:

Daisy says:

While Amber may have a banging body her face and fashion choices dont hold a candle to Princess RihRih POW that is all.

Rihanna CB already knows what they look like :coffee: but I can dig what you doing yall sends messages w/o talking to each other lol

I :heart: Mya! Cant wait to see her on dancing with the stars.

Akeys I love your wonder woman bracelet! GIRL POWER!

LadyJustice says:

lmao @ elove. :rofl:
    maybe thats it. cuz he is in florida right now for military training. /sigh

Kat says:

is rihanna turning into an attention whore??

pointhimout says:

again,the blogs got rhianna gassed up like her **** dont stink. she is so wack. arethas, and the patti’s gotta be looking at these lil broads like ‘bitch what?’ and he whooped yo ass too? and u stuntin like u all-a-dat. ho card cancelled.

flyqtnva says:

Excuse me Jay no offense…..BUT RAEKWON HAS JUST RELEASED THE BEST ALBUM OF ALL TIME!

flyqtnva says:

LOL SMILEY FACE

**after S.O.S. flop**

amber: girrrl, if u want some REAL attention u need to cut ur hair!

rihanna: yea let me get a black bob for my umbrella song!

**national attention pursues**

amber: ok u wanna take ur style to the 10th power…cut it ALL off

rihanna: yea let me get that grace jones fade…oh no wait, a lil off the sides and ****a-poo on top! **winks at amber**

**OVERNIGHT SENSATION**

LadyJustice says:

attention whore indeed.
    she knew damn well her shirt was see-through and that her nipple right was perturding… unless she DIDNT look in a mirror and i highly doubt that

masonmom says:

heeey! whats wrong wit ****er-poo. its just a form of a ****erspaniel. dont sensor me like a rap song!

alexander says:

man i like those sneaks luda is rocking…i’m trying to find them on the interneezy right now.

ELove says:

@LJ
    Rhi-Rhi NOT LOOKING in the MIRROR … Nah, Nah, Nah
    SEE that would be like A CRACKHEAD who doesn’t Smoke CRACK :lol:

intensemocha says:

OH SO CLASSY

LOL-HMMM RIGHT

TALKING ABOUT STANNING THIS CHICK IS A HOT MESS

THIS NIPPLE PIERCING AND SEE THRU T-SHIRT JUST ATTEST TO THOSE NASTY AZZ PHOTOS SHE TOOK WITH HER TWAT AND ARSE TOOTED UP FOR THE WORLD TO SEE (IRREGARDLESS IF SHE RELEASED OR NOT) THERE IS SOMETHING TO BE SAID ABOUT A WOMAN WHO WOULD EVEN POSE FOR PHOTOS LIKE THAT TO BEGIN WITH

YEAH SHE THE “HOTTEST” CHICK IN THE GAME LITERALLY

intensemocha says:

HELLO MY “FRIENDS” SMOOCHES

iscream says:

That’s right Fly REP THAT RAE CD!!!!! When I finally made it to best buy it was sold out :(

@ ELove

You gone back up off of the Jigga looks stabs. I’m not feeling this holier than thou tude but he can still get :hump: all day. With them sexy lips.

ELove says:

@Iscream
    I Gotcha & I understand But I MUST SAY THIS —
    NOT ONLY do I look way better than Jiggles WHICH REALLY doesn’t take much… BUT My LIPS make his look like A DURTY-AZZ Dish-Rag :lol:

And YES I will post a pic to prove that Fact :wink:

Daisy says:

I need to get Raekwons cd everybody is giving it a stamp of approval.

MM Rihanna is not an overnight celebrity but at least she is one and she worked hard to get there unlike others :coffee:

masonmom says:

whats the name of that raekwon since u giving it 5 mics…

masonmom says:

yea rih-rih worked hard…on jigga’s ballz

iscream says:

@ E Love

I’m waiting….. *arms folded. Foot tapping*

Hey Intense.

So since she is the hottest chick in the game “literally”… what’s her temperture?

candycane says:

masonmom Says:

********************************
    I know that’s right. My son is now 18, but when he was little I used to wish I’d win the lotto so I could open a chain of boy clothing stores that sells decent boy clothes. It’s SOOOOOOOOOOO hard to shop for little boys and there are 50 kazillion different clothing stores for little girls

whyohwhy says:

@21 Why you think Rihanan walking around showing off her nipple? Amber Rose, She got Rihanna shaking in her free boots. Stop giving Rihanna credit cause she dont deserve it. Have you noticed that RiRi is not hitting up Fashion Week like she used to due to the fact Amber Rose and the other real glam chicks are out doing her. Rihanna is scared, she’s not y’all glam chick anymore. Yes! Amber Rose is working her!! I love it!

Daisy says:

MM that has never been proven and I never believed that rumor but we damn sure know how Amber got on :coffee: Amber is aiight but she aint got nothing on Rihanna and I think its funny that ppl think rihanna is checking for her. I heard they are “friends” anyway :shrug:

Daisy says:

Rihanna had her nipple ring(which I dont like) showing at Jay Z’s concert and again :rofl: at ppl thinking Rihanna is checking for her. Rihanna has hit up several shows during fashion week Auntie just didnt post all her pics. I dont see all this style Amber is supposed to have. I can count on one hand the number of outfits I have liked that she has rocked. Like I said she is straight and her body is on point but rihanna or no rihanna Ambers style is very hit or miss with me.

iscream says:

Raekwon CD is built for cubin linx 2!

Does anyone know where he came in on billboard?

masonmom says:

candy, i was in macy’s searchin but i have to find pieces to mix from marshall’s, ross n target to create “the look”. i can at least find some cute shoes to put the finishin touch on it but in the girls section…OMG!! i will be so broke when i have a daughter!

masonmom says:

hey isc, he came in at #4, pretty impressive since i didnt see any advertisement

Daisy says:

BREAKING NEWS

NeNe is going to co host the red carpet at the Emmys. Ryan Seacrest called her up and told her he knows star power and she has it and he was going to make her an even bigger star!!!!!!!

:clap: :clap:

Team NeNe

masonmom says:

and #2 hip hop album, if its worth gettin more than bp3 than i will cop it, wait…how much is it and how many songs? i hope my boo ghostface on there wit his sexy self.

iscream says:

I heard he has 21 songs on his CD & I hear its better than BP3.

Daisy says:

I think Ladyee has both Jay and Rae she needs to tell us which one she likes better lol

aqtpie says:

A hoodie & sunglasses coming out of a building? Hmmmm must be sending out some kind of message!!! Yuck Rih Rih! Go Mya!!

masonmom says:

i didnt even need to hear all of bp3 to know it wasnt all that, he almost had me til i heard that wack azz “we off that” song wit weezy n dem! raekwon must be nice if he came #2 for hip hop albums and #4 after miley and whit!

eastpointvet says:

awe sandra gave jay his props and didnt talk about him much lol. loving the louis hoodie gotta check for that. rae came in at number 4 with 66,000 copies its a very solid album suprised he came with that type of quality after making so many garbage albums before cubin linx 2. and i bought both but 66 is good since rae is on his own label and being distributed on a smaller scale but he will reap some profits. loving rihannas shirt

eastpointvet says:

i got rae and jay and rae album is not better than jay its a good album so unless you plan on being a drug lord most of cubin linx will go over your head but it goes hard but off subject matter alone its not a better album than BP3

ELove says:

@39
    DONE and we’ll just wait for gravatar to do It’s Thang :lol:

iscream says:

Why’d you crop most of your face out. You said you look better AND your lips could give his a run for the money.

Lips check
    Looks jury is still out.

flyqtnva says:

@eastpointvet
    u lost me SON! if you want RAE you gotta plan on being a drug lord??? WTF…but when I always speak on Jay & bey and the evil THEY DO..ITS JUST ENTERTAINMENT….. oh okay

Raekwon the Chef…album..drug content or not he will slay JAYZ any day..

flyqtnva says:

@iscream

lol …u crazy yo….

ELove says:

I’m NOT going there on THE INTERNET … No Can Do :lol:

You’re going to have to trust me on THAT ONE :wink:
    Come to The Chi and I’ll gladly Fill-That-Check

BTW it hasn’t changed on my screen yet & what’s you’re email so we can VIBE about the writing-entertainment stuff …
    OR however you want me to keep in touch regarding that ???

eastpointvet says:

no u dont have to be a drug lord but most of the album content is about drugs and such its still real hiphop you just gotta be in the zone for that. lyrically its not contest though yes rae makes good music but lyrically he cant mess with jay so i dont know what slay you are referring to. ghost is the star of that album anyway rae is just the general

ELove says:

@Fly… YEAH ain’t she being Messy and I WAS about to tell @east something very similar to what you said. He’s jumping all over the place about Jay-Z :lol:

masonmom says:

sooo teddy riley..i mean east (lol) u think bp3 is better huh? so let me copy urs cuz im not buyin it

masonmom says:

isc…just keep in mind…”dy’mond rang”

ELove says:

I’ll be getting that Raekwon CD as well :lol:

eastpointvet says:

hardest song is “have mercy” beans killed it

iscream says:

Okay.. My email is iscream10456@yahoo

@ east big surprise you think Jay CD is better. Big surprise.

eastpointvet says:

if rae was better i would give it up to rae i was a wu fan first had jay not come out it would probably get a lot more play but as it stands its one of the years best just not the best

dcwife1622 says:

I need to get Jay on bootleg…. :coffee:

ontaya brooks says:

@dcwife1622, no you don’t, it is worth the money buying the real cd,as for Rae my girl battled him on stage in the ATL about 10 years ago on Memorial Drive and he got pissed and cursed her out on stage because she killed his a**, ho sit down, he could never get with Jay. Ghost and Rza is what kept them relevant oh and Old DB.for real

mizzdallas says:

@dcwife

I bought jay-z bootleg album for mesely crackhead price of $2

1 Pingbacks

[...] Paparazzi wasted their time following  Chris Brown while on his community service duties to get exactly what ther were looking for.  “A SHOW”. Chris shed his shirt while doing community service in Richmond, Virginia and tweeted in between breaks.  – pix via sandrarose  [...]