SCANDALOUS: Man Leaks Trina’s Nude Pics Online *NSFW*

A Decatur man claims he found rapper Trina’s cell phone and is now holding it for ransom. He leaked the pics to my friends at Worldstar Hip Hop who promptly put them online early this morning.

At the end of the video, the man, whose voice is disguised electronically, demands $100,000 from Trina to get her cell phone back with all of its contents intact. He also promises, if he doesn’t get the cash, he’ll release a part 2 of this video with photos of Trina’s former lover, Denver Nuggets star Kenyon Martin, smoking weed.

“B*tch, we found your phone in Atlanta. You want the phone back, give us a hundred thousand cash… Put it in a PayPal account… mail it to us. We in Decatur, shawty! You already know.”

The man accuses Trina of transmitting STD’s to rappers such as Souljah Boy, Lil Wayne, Puffy and 50 Cent (I can believe the part about Lil Wayne. I’m sure he’s been burned repeatedly).

Kids, this is why you don’t put sensitive information such as nude pictures on your cell phones. Celebs regularly misplace their phones during their travels in places like airports, hotel rooms, taxi’s, etc.

You’re probably wondering what that rash is all over Trina’s arms. Tomorrow, I’ll post a Medical Minute explaining what that rash is and why it isn’t contagious.

Personally, I think the man speaking on the video is Kenyon Martin, who dated Trina for a couple of years until she dumped him — allegedly for Soulja Boy, which I don’t believe. If it isn’t Kenyon, then it’s someone who knows him. Brothas can be just as vindictive as females when they are butt hurt and kicked to the curb for another man.

MORE after the break!

96 Responses to “SCANDALOUS: Man Leaks Trina’s Nude Pics Online *NSFW*”

Adair says:

Some how I don’t the dude will get any money from Trina!

DivaPT says:

This is a bad look for trina and i though her and Kenyon Martin were still together didnt he get her lips tattooed on his neck i thought that was a serious upgrade for trina but whoever this is saying shes burning it doesnt matter because theres alot of guys who will still hit it

:surprised: Ooohhh…damn Trina…I saw this on fakeout…of course they tried to sell her rash off as an STD…if you look at her skin it’s hives — like she had an allergic reaction. My skin used to break out in hives alot and I went to the dr…I forgot what it’s called, but I got prescribed some Zyrtec and a steroid and it went away.

msnicole says:

I agree w/ Adair. 100K for a damn cell phone? Yeah, okay.

And why would someone take pics of their rashes on a cell phone… doesn’t sound right. None of those pics include her face, so I’m not believing that part.

LaTechGrad02 says:

Hmmmmmm, something is really off about these pics. Anyways, I’m sure Khia will be ranting on Myspace in 5,4,3,2…..

Ebony says:

:popcorn: Does Trina even have 100,000 dollars :coffee:

DivaPT says:

after looking at the pictures i dont know why theres a picture of her crying and the pictures are weak and not worth paying 100,000 dollars for

D.Marie says:

Anybody over the age of 18 should know that naked pics on the cell phone are a :nono: . But really it’s Trina who is surprised? and that rash is not an STD it looks like Eczema.

Mspeng says:

I don’t understand why her phone had no lock on it??

And in any case maybe she took the pics of the rash to send it to somebody to figure out what it was. Those are hives. I’ve had them before from allergies.

MizzLeelee says:

Really? wow… not convinced.

mirsmommy says:

:nono: Damn Trina, you haven’t learned that you should not be posting no nude pix of yourself no where.

@ Sandra, are those bumps on her arm from bedbugs???? :shrugs:

trynabeme says:

I agree with yall…IDT that’s an STD…but Trina stop taking pictures of urself w/ ur cell phone, what are you 15? And taking pictures of urself while crying???? :wtf:

I’m still team Trina…but do better gurlie!

trynabeme says:

@mirsmommy….exactly! I was thinkin’ bedbugs too…

Ms.kaylamomma says:

**sighs*** We have got to do better. :cosign: Ebony. She probably doesn’t have $1000 let alone $100,000.

Happy Sunday fam.

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

LOL @ LaTechGrad02. U know Khia, is working on sum ish as we speak. I wanna hear a response from Trina. Heading over to twitterville……(I bet she probably haven’t mentioned anything).

KaraZ says:

umm sounds like Trina is behind this, like she’s trying to extort money out of Kenyon Martin or something. 5 star brokeazz

starr2910 says:

these dudes are stupid, tryna blackmail her..I’m sure if she finds out who it is, she can press charges on them for somethin…

Did Trina take a pic of herself crying? Someone else took it? Why is it on her phone? Was her break up message to Kenyon? It went something like this….
    “Baby it’s not you, it’s me…I gotta let you go”

STLVixen says:

Oh wow. Keeping locks on your phone these days when you have pix such as these is critical. Poor thing. I feel sorry for her.

I would hope she does have $100k from the very wealthy men she has messed with.
    When you sleep with all that money…I suggest you pick up something more than hives. She should have received gifts or cash that would have put more than 100k in her bank account. If not shame on you.
    This may sound like a Gold Digger anthem…but a guy being rich…is like a girl being pretty…
    Both parties are using each other for something right?

Janay says:

What i DO NOT understand is,If its a rash on her skin,What in the HELL is she taking pictures of it on her phone for??? i’m a little confused about that.and As for the dude..C’mon now Publicity Stunt much smdh

Adair says:

After finally being able to see the video, I agree with everyone else! These pictures do not implicate Trina at all! It looks like all the dude did was take some pictures of her past/current lovers and mixed in some vagina shots to put together a slide show. And he wants money for this?! Get real dude!

Daisy says:

:welcome: new ppl (again)

:popcorn:

Happy Sun afternoon peace and blessings to ALL!!

commonswifey says:

I doubt kenyon is behind this and a thought he broke up with her.anyhoo soldier boy was a major downgrade imo. Whoever thinks they’re getting 1000,000 for that phone is playing themselves

artistman999 says:

Damn Trina that look nasty, but I wouldnt put it past Kenyon though he look he would do that cuz his Heart was hurt……

Quitta says:

Okay wow. :-o is all I gotta say. I agree with you Ebony, phone-napper ain’t getting sh*t.

Ebony says:

@ quitta LOL at phone napper

What STD you get on your arm :shrug:

missy says:

I think Kenyons ex-wife did the vid… :popcorn: :koolaid: (fanta orange) ….

Any who those bumps or w/e made my skin crawl….. #thatisall

missy says:

Oh I forgot to add

NAH MEAN

SALUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

militaryspouse1 says:

Wow I hope they dont hold their breath while waiting on that 100k, and that definetely looks like she had some type of an allergic reaction…Happy Sunday

whatdoesitmatter says:

well,…… anybody who takes those kinds of pics runs the risk of the world seeing them. That’s life. If you’ve seen one v-ja you’ve seen them all, what’s the big deal?

lala says:

damn that rash has me itching like hell!

cinnamonkisses97 says:

100,000 ransom for a celly , that is soooo sad. !!!!!!!

missy says:

HOLD UP ..THIS IDIOT IS ASKING FOR RANSOM ON A PHONE… :rofl:

Unless Kenyon has some “How you doing?” shots then heck no….

Wasn’t Katrina a skripper ……I mean dang…..It’s already out there now your going to threaten for 100,000 dollars :rofl:

Next time you threaten them ..keep pics..send out e-mails…and leak the pictures one at a time … *SMH* … (I’ve never done this before by the way)

Why is he calling her a b*tch? Is he mad at her? It’s not like she has some wholesome image. Nude pics of her wouldn’t exactly ruin her career. He better just enjoy the pics for himself because I doubt anyone will pay for them including Trina.

ggouch says:

wow!! happy sunday to the Sr fam!! that is not an std. Trina looks to have some sort of allergic reaction to something. If she travels alot,this is not uncommon. Normally I would take this moment to clown and be a little silly. But for what ever reason today I feel somewhat bad for Trina. The pictures of her crying touched my heart for what ever strange reason. She looks like a woman caught up in the shine and glamour of the star lifestlye but behind it all she seems vulnurable.

ggouch says:

BTW!! ..(man asking for ransom) paypal is traceable and anyone collecting money from a paypal or simlar services (westerunion, moneygram) account via extoriation is in violation of a federal offense. (google is your friend asshole)

jazi65 says:

I hope they find this coward and put his punk ass in jail.

ggouch says:

missy Says:

Oh I forgot to add

NAH MEAN

SALUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    _____________________________________________________
    :rofl: nowhatI’msayn (this is where I continue to eat the food left in the cracks of my teeth)

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy missy!!

ggouch says:

waving at DAISY!! heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy MA!! did anyone cook today?

ggouch says:

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Quitta beautiful!!

mzloud says:

Awww.. Trina… Whoever thinks they are getting some money for a phone.. done bumped his head….. SMH…..

ggouch says:

CorporateHoodB-tch Says:

I would hope she does have $100k from the very wealthy men she has messed with.
    Both parties are using each other for something right?
    _____________________________________________________
    DAYUM!! corporate!! ok!! I see you revoultionary fist raised high over there

ggouch says:

Waving at kaylamoma!! what it be like kayla?

ggouch says:

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy mirsmommy!!!!

missy says:

hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ggouch :rofl:

*comes in chewing with mouth open like a billy goat* WAT UP DOE *SUCKS TEETH*

*rocks back and forth* WAT UP DOE

Lala11_7 says:

And the problem is?!?!

MissGauzzz says:

:coffee: hives…

her nekkid :rolleyes: who really cares! like bird said…it ain’t like she got a “wholesome” image.

ms.truth says:

So… She’s a dummy for taking naked pics on her camera phone. and Why does she feel the need to document that horrible looking rash multiple times?…I don’t know why that $100,000 had me weak. I guess we’ll be seeing more pics soon.

Ms.kaylamomma says:

@ggouch, you’re in a great mood today. :lol: Can I have some of what you had?

@ Missy, heeeeeey chica. I finally joined twitterville. Your turn :lol:

:welcome: to the party to all the new people **blows noisemaker, throws confetti**

Quitta says:

Hey GG!!!!!!

Quitta says:

Hey SR Fam!!!

missy says:

@Ms.kaylamoma-okay y’all i have a twitter…

HAPPY..I HAVE SUCCUMBED TO PEER PRESSURE…

This is my twitter account… Ms_Missy2791

Ms.kaylamomma says:

:cheer1: I’m about to follow you.

Hey Quitta Mae. *waves* How are youuuuu??

Daisy says:

@Missy check your @ messages on twitter please and thank you

@GG *waving back* Hey girl. I am supposed to be fasting for Lent but been off task this wkend but I am about to cook some veggies for lunch next week *sighs*

I’m following you @Ms_Missy2791 :cheer:

Anna says:

Pretty girl. Those bumpsa are hives. I’ve had them after getting a Rx after surgery. My sis lost her phone and the perp called her to meet her in a parking lot w/10 bucks to get it back. :lol: I can’t believe she did it. How did he know her number to contact her and he had her phone you ask? We store our home phone number in our cell phone. I have lost a cell before, but I called my provider to down grade the minutes until I could afford to buy another phone. I learned long ago to have insurance. :lol: I would rather pay a $50 deductible than paying for a $300 phone. Why is her phone worth $100,000 ransom?(she is not Beyonce). Better yet, why am I watching “Saturday Night Fever”? That is the question.

missy says:

Hey y’all I already add y’all….I have crossed over :(

Daisy says:

@Missy :yea: No need to feel sad about crossing over to the dark side :lol:

@Anna your stories are always so cute and funny

@Quitta hey girl *waves*

Quitta says:

Hey Hey Hey Ms.Kay!!!!! *waves* I’m over here cooking. I’m doing alright. Been relaxing my whole day. How are you dear?

Quitta says:

Hey Daisy pumpkin!!! *waves*

yesindeedio says:

This is hi-lar-ious. I definitely got a good laugh off this one. If she is passing an STD, it’s definitely not the “rash” that she has. As far as the $100k…Trina is not banking like that, but I’m sure she can get a certain weird-looking creature to give it to her because he is young, gullible and whipped.

Daisy says:

@Quitta what you cooking?

I havent seen Crooklyn in forever. I wish BET/TV1 would show Imatation of Life during blk history mth thats my FAV movie :woot:

Quitta says:

Daisy, Nuttin special tonite. Just some sauteed chicken breast (sliced up), onions and peppers over rice with veggies in it.

@Daisy

What’s the Imitation of Life about? It sounds familiar

Quitta says:

:rolleyes: @ Missy like she ain’t see me up in hurr. :lolol: Hiiiii Missy. :D

ggouch Says:

CorporateHoodB-tch Says:

I would hope she does have $100k from the very wealthy men she has messed with.
    Both parties are using each other for something right?
    _____________________________________________________
    DAYUM!! corporate!! ok!! I see you revoultionary fist raised high over there
    _________________________________________
    @ggouch….DAYUM RIGHT!!! I play no games when it comes to the loot…and from Trina’s lyrics she said she don’t either.
    PUMPS RIGHT FIST IN AIR…don’t hate the playa hate the game.
    Oh yeah and the loser trying to expose Trina needs to *go play in traffic*.

Daisy says:

@Quitta sounds good minus the peppers/onions. I made fish tacos

Quitta says:

Lol, brings out the flava Daisy.

Oooo fish tacos sounds good. Never had that before. When you have the chance Daisy, gimmie a recipe for that please :yea:

Al-Ameera says:

Doesn’t she have an album coming out in March? I hope this is not attention.

smileylsc says:

I thought Kenyon has dumped Trina basically because she beat him up??

:shrugs:

Either way it goes, it’s sad when people try to extort money from folks over things like this. JUST TRIFLIN’!!

:lame:

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey y’all this good Sunday E’nin. :smile:

The pics would only boost Trina’s career considering the genre of music she does. Comes with the territory. She doesn’t look bad, so eff it.

The dudes who have her phone need their “pownk azzes” beat down. That is so lame. If it was me, my azz and cookies would just have be all over the internet because I surely wouldn’t give them a dime. Broke bastages.

SweetP1984 says:

A damn shame. When will these foolish celebrities learn. I don’t feel sorry for her.

Anna says:

Way :offtopic: My child got a phone call from my daddy. Her Grandaddy told her that before he got his knee surgery that he had to convince them that his teeth were his. They told my daddy to take his teeth out. :lol: :rofl: I guess it’t funny to me because I saw “Frankie” trying to get use to new dentures on a re run episode. My daddy is 75 yrs. old and still has his own teeth. My daddy got his first cavity 5 yrs. ago. I have not had a cavity (yet). Knock of wood.

Ms.kaylamomma says:

I’m doing okay Quitta. :lol: Sorry so late.

:lol: @ Anna. You and your stories ma’am…

ricanlbc says:

WHEN IT COMES TO THIS CHICK…NOTHING SHOCKS ME. SHE SEEMS LIKE A HOOD RAT AND ALL THE DESIGNER LABELS IN THE WORLD WONT BUY HER CLASS! SHE REMINDS ME OF A TRAIN….ALWAYS PARKED IN A STATION WAITING ON THE NEXT STOP. HER WEAVES ARE SO SWAPMEET. WITH ALL THE MONEY SHE CLAIMS TO HAVE WHY DO HER WIGS LOOK SO DAMN BAD?

KaraZ says:

I understand the pics of the hives, when I had a bad case of dermatitis, I had to take daily pics to monitor the reaction to the corticosteroids for my dermatologist, because its easier to show a pic than trying to explain.

I have broken out in extreme hives before (people & their dusty azz houses), but how come she just doesn’t stay away from the allergens that cause this reaction? If she’s staying at a hotel, she should call them to replace all bedding after she’s checked in, if she’s this prone to allergic reactions,

Vyolet20 says:

why couldn’t she just have taken a benadryl and sat her azz down somewhere? just nasty :hurl:

and this nude photo thing is really getting tired. just put the camera down folks… just put it down.

Peachizz says:

Boy I tell ya :nono: These “unknown name ppl will do almost anything for attention!!!!

Anna says:

Ms.kaylamomma Says:

@ Anna. You and your stories ma’am…
    ~~~~
    Can you imagine being my child? :lol: I am my daddy’s child. My hubby thought my jokes were :lame: Then he met my daddy and now understands me. :lol:

nika405 says:

Trina looks nice fresh faced, even her brows are nice natural….good luck to the dude wanting $100,000 for that phone. Trina needs to not take anymore nude pic’s with her phone, but her body looks nice.

mgrimesii says:

OH NO not Trina…..

ms_no-no says:

Ok, and Trina would pay some jerk $100,000 to get her cell phone back instead of cancelling the service and getting a new phone because….? Whoever this jerk is is a straight :lame:

KaraZ says:

Good morning everyone! Sandra wake up, I’m tired of these Trina pics

Q_ATLANTIS says:

I’m so glad I’m not the only person with hives. I changed to Aveeno lotion and it helped ALOT. Sometimes I still get hives when I’m stressed but at least it’s no longer a daily issue.

LADYWOODS says:

Those are hives. My arms, legs, and sometimes feet breakout like that anytime I drink milk.

geezy says:

That picture with her crying is so sad! (sniffles) :sad:

i used to get hives on my arm like that when i would eat mozzarella cheese

i wonder why she is cryin in that picture. awww :hug:

ohpretty1 says:

I don’t feel sorry for any of them, regular and celeb. I think it’s lame to take pics of yourself anyway, naked or clothed. SMH

Red Feather says:

Heeey, GGouch! I threw DOWN ystrdy in the kitchen: turkey necks, rice/gravy, cabbage, honey-butter cornbread, & yams!! My lunch today will be GREAT!!

Aww, y’all stop it talking about it’s lame to take nude pics. That’s for the freaky@heart! :yes: Trina is normal when it all boils down to it. She’s human, has emotions/feelings, & temper-tantrums I’m sure. But in no way do I think she created this mess. Somebody just broker than her is money-hungry right now & thinks they came up. And why everybody wanna talk about HER money? Has anyone seen any of her bank statements to be determining exactly HOW broke she is “supposed” to be? Hell, I’d claim BROKE, too, if I had loot I didn’t want anyone trying to dip into! Y’all know how family/friends can get when someone they know comes up or makes it big! I had hands out at me & all I did was enlist in the Air Force!!! :rofl: I was a BASIC AIRMAN for crying out loud, making NOTHING; but they STILL wanted something! smdh…It’s alright, Trin-bean! Continue doing you! Oh, yeah, I’m SO glad to see you’ve gained some of your weight back!! Girl, you being skin-ty is NOT the biznz!! Leave that to me, I hold it down for the slim chicks WELL!! LOL

Heeeey, SR FAM!!!

LilMissRed says:

$100k.. wait.. I thought Trina was B.R.O.K.E. sooo with that being said.. WTH is she supposed to get that kinda lootage??? LOL silly kids!

MistressD says:

Damn, Trina has a very pretty Pu$$y….I’d dine on it.

Choco says:

Oh well Im sure she’ll be alright and possibly have learned something from this…. :shrugs:

2 Pingbacks