Morning Glory: Noelle Tyler (NSFW)

A loyal reader wrote in to say that one of the chicks in my NBA Groupies post is all natural. But the email author is a male, and we all know males can’t tell a fake booty from a real one even if it was sitting on his chin.

Loyal reader Redz Gotti writes:

That girl on the far right in the groupies of All Star weekend post is Noelle Tyler (attached) who is coming out in Smooth Magazine nationwide March 5th. Her butt nor her boobs are fake. She’s 100% natural. All those girls are from Washington, DC and strip at the popular strip club called Stadium.

**Photos not safe for work**

Photos: FacetStudio.com

30 Responses to “Morning Glory: Noelle Tyler (NSFW)”

kingstonn says:

:rolleyes:
    she looks trife as hail. when did this booty injection fad start anyways?

I do not find this chick attractive sorry,… Sandra your into stripper/video oo’s?

FABULOSALAKER says:

IT’S NOT WOOD IF ERRTHANG IS FAKE AND CAN BE MELTED IN A MICROWAVE!! :nono:

FABULOSALAKER says:

AND THIS IS NOT WHAT I WOULD CONSIDER BEUTIFUL AT ALL :nono:

free says:

that girl got more graffiti than a NYC subway train.

yvonne79 says:

Is Baby girl’s face tatted too? Say it ain’t so…. :no:

ryand91 says:

She’s pretty but she looks cheap. Typical ass model. All looks, no brain.

YSoSerious says:

She’s cute I guess. But that azz… :nono:

ryand91 says:

I’m all for being tatted up but I just don’t think anyone especially women should have face or neck tats. It is so trashy and it takes so much away from someone’s face.

DA REAL DEAL says:

WOW, NOELLE IS NOT A BAD LOOKING GIRL-BUT LORD HAVE MERCY IT IS NEVER BECOMING FOR A WOMAN TO HAVE SO MANY TATS ESPECIALLY ON DA FACE. DON’T GET ME WRONG, I HAVE SEVERAL, BUT I WOULD NEVER PUT ONE SOMEPLACE WHERE I COULDN’T COVER IT UP WITH CLOTHING

SHe is an attractive woman. Why would anyone think she doesn’t have a brain?

ryand91 says:

Young women today are very dumb. Imagine what she’s going to look like at age 50 with that tatt on her face. :no:

Thetruth32 says:

:blink: WOW look at the face tat.

Aprilbaby says:

If DC chicks all look like these chicks. I feel sorry for DC.

sweetdiva says:

@Aprilbaby sorry hun NOT ALL DC CHICKS LOOK LIKE HER OR WITH FAKE AZZ CHEEKS

Nicola says:

When did stripping become a respectable career option for black women? People be throwing out, “she’s a stripper”, like I we used to say “she works at McDonalds”.

When I was younger I had a friend who stripped to make ends meet. She lied about her name, her social insurance number (Canada’s version of Social Security), put on a wig, AND stripped in a joint outside of town. Now bishes be putting themselves on blast on the internet, trying to get a cover of Smooth.

It will be sad to see how many will be working the corner 5-10 years from now.

Libran Vulture says:

She’s pretty & her body is killing the snake skin and lace monsters!

Mr.BluPhi says:

Damn…so fine…but so many tats

dblaq says:

I’m just waiting for the first chick to tattoo some balls on her chin!!!

attorneymom says:

I will refrain from talking about someone’s child’s attractiveness. Next.

MissGauzzz says:

@dblaq… I’m just waiting for the first chick to tattoo some balls on her chin!!!

Well your wait might not be long cuz this chick here… she got the potential! :coffee:

I hope she’s getting paid cuz in a few years she gon’ be done!!!!! :no:

Terri B says:

Beautiful girl as was most of them in that pic, too bad they couldn’t see it before they went overboard on the enhancements.

So every black chick that has a very large round shapely azz…must be fakes? All of them either had butt implants, legal or illegal butt injections? Really? How can you tell?

Come on!!! Back in the day, we had never heard of fake azzes…let known be able to pay for it. Yet some black girls in my high school and the neighborhood I grew up in had azzes like that.

Chgoprime says:

Her butt looks real to me. I agree I hate to see women w/tatoos as well.

Personally, tatts have never been my thing. But I have heard gangstas and regular dudes ask girls “why don’t they have any sexy tatts”. Also, the more extreme the tattoo…the more those kinds of dudes liked it. They said it made the chick look more dangerous….and like they are down for anything not scared of “nuthing”.

Danielle says:

@Aprilbaby

DC women do NOT look like her!! I think DC has alot of beautiful natural women.

Terri B says:

@CorporateQueen I am not one to assume everything that is big has to be fake, but if you look at that pic from yesterday, and to see that they all had similar body type and all hang out in the same group you can’t help but wonder. I know when you see me go out with my friends, we all look good, but different in our own way. We all don’t have the same asses and weaves etc. Birds of a feather flock together.

Al-Ameera says:

Does she really have tatts all up her arms, neck & face? I swear I dont know what people are thinking. When she is NOT in the entertainment biz anymore, where can she work like that? I mean really

datsmdubya2u says:

@SandraRose

——————–

If you can’t see a future for yourself then you don’t care about the future. That or they think there will be some miracle treatment that will make that tat disappear.

tintin1979 says: