Jennifer Hudson Hospitalized for Lap-Band Complications?

According to online reports, singer/actress Jennifer Hudson was rushed to a NY hospital this morning where she is being treated for “stomach issues”. Jennifer had just performed on the Good Morning America Summer Concert Series on ABC when she suddenly took ill.

She was scheduled to take part in the Outdoor concert series on CBS right after her ABC gig, but an announcement was made that she was unable to perform.

TMZ reports that Hudson was treated for food poisoning. But of course, rumors are now swirling that J-Hud is actually suffering complications from a lap-band procedure.

But we weren’t even aware that she had undergone the gastric, adjustable lap-band procedure, were we?

We were all led to believe that she lost all that weight through diet and exercise.

Common complications for lap band patients include irritation and erosion from band slippage and upper pouch dilation. This can lead to ulceration in the esophagus, pain, nausea and vomiting, internal bleeding and infection.

We certainly hope none of this applies to Jennifer, and that she will recover quickly.

Photos: Splash News Online

299 Responses to “Jennifer Hudson Hospitalized for Lap-Band Complications?”

Hard Hitter says:

Hope she scrait.

His_Mommy623 says:

ALL those pics are horrible :rofl:

get well soon and stop screaming on ur damn weight watchers commercials bish!

Tatted Diva says:

Sandra……. are you spreading idol :gossip: ? :rofl:

Tatted Diva says:

@ HIS…..DON’T THAT BISH BE SCREAMIN’ IN THOSE “MERCIALS……..
    :whistle:
    “freedom is mine ‘cuz I know how I feel”

kingstonn says:

LOL @ that bish putting makeup around her lacefront in one pic. Smh.

free says:

dr. sandra! spilling the REAL tea!

ELove says:

FOOD POISONING ?!!? :blink:

When did Weight-Watchers start POISONING Their Products :coffee:

spongebobfan says:

ANNNNNNND I KNOW HOW I FEEL!!!!!!!!!!! girl we know WW did nothing for you but cut a check…

Tatted Diva says:

Sandra……. are you spreading idol :gossip: ? :rofl:

I am simply writing what her fans are discussing on Twitter. I am not making any statements of fact in regards to Ms. Hudson’s medical status. Please note the question mark at the end of my post title.

kimip84 says:

i am with you o’honey!

xamaycan says:

The lap band doesnt surprise me….and her knees look weird…that is all

I probably should refrain from commenting on this….. I dont want to start no chit!!!

SunRiseBlossom says:

Ya’ll a mess on here!!! :rofl:

Tatted Diva says:

@ Sandra…..Well in that case:

:whistle:
    “freedom is mine and I know how i feel, Weight Watchers!”

Tatted Diva says:

@ HIS…..DON’T THAT BISH BE SCREAMIN’ IN THOSE “MERCIALS……..
    :whistle:
    “freedom is mine ‘cuz I know how I feel”
    ____________________________________________
    Gawd! I cringe everytime I hear them fukking commericals…

I knew her ass didnt lose that chit naturally….she lost it too fast…

Why cant people just love who they are…. IMO she looked better with the weight on her….now she looks like a bobblehead!!!

CEO AKA CLARK KENT says:

The comments in this post :lol:

Mamacita says:

So just because she lost weight it had to have been something other than diet and exercise.

I watched my roommate drop from a size 8 to a 2 just by switching up what she ate and exercising 5 times a week. Muh’fuggas act like it’s impossible. :rolleyes:

I don’t believe the lap band story. People get food poisoning all the time.

Tatted Diva says:

@ chiby….I AGREE. SHE LOOKS ALL SORTS OF “MASSIVE CROMUS DOMUS” IN HER PICS! She even stated that David Otunga doesn’t dig her new look…PROBABY CUZ NOW HER HEADS BIGGER THAN HIS, LITERALLY!

kimip84 says:

all i am going to say is my mama told me that she doesn’t believe she lost it naturally b/c her knee caps are still fat LOL I don’t know what that means but mama might be on to something

Even though she lost weight, she still has the skull of a fat woman.

I really hope she is alright, I like J-hud, she’s one of the few artist who can actually SANG not just sing.

GAGIRL87 says:

You didn’t have to lie Jenny God don’t like ugly :lipssealed: but I hope she gets better…

Tatted Diva says:

_____________________________________________________
    I believe everybody aint meant to be small look at Oprah and Luther…they both funny as hell small…..

Look like she had an “accident” in that first pic.

CEO AKA CLARK KENT says:

:whistle: “Do the bobble head” :danban: :coffee:

Jewelz1027 says:

I never believed that she lost her weight naturally. Stars have too much money and I’m sure very few want to actually “work hard” and loose weight, when they can just cash out and be pampered in some Malibu hospital.
    I knew it when she was on Oprah..and she was showing her weight loss workout..she didn’t even look like she work out regularly..especially when she was playing basketball and it looked like it was her first time dribbling a ball.

kingstonn says:

manuel
    you working on my case? i was serious you know… :)

_______________________________________________
    This bish went from a size 16 to like a 6….that’s a big difference…it usually takes a normal person at LEAST A YEAR to drop all that weight AND get it toned…..

She uses weight watchers to keep the weight off and help her eat right….I believe that she got some surgery done…..and aint nothing wrong with that….just be honest *cough* ARETHA FRANKLIN

ValerieB1 says:

I like J.Hud but Bobble look like she about to pass out. Dang and here it is I thought she naturally lost her weight. Another victim of how “hollywood” wants you to be.

Shout out to MONICA the most natural diva in the GAME

Bigbadwolf says:

Was that picture taken right before she went to the hospital? I hope so :lol:

CHA CHA HOBURGER SLIDER says:

What can we do about them knees though :shrug:

kimip84 says:

LFMAO @chacha and that fuggin gravie

kimip84 says:

LFMAO @chacha and that fuggin gravie

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

I’ve always thought she had the lapband. That is the only surgery that will let you lose gradually like you actually are on WW. The trick is to watch her eat. IF she is nibbling on her food, chances are she has the lapband because with the lap band you can only eat pieces of food the size of your pink nail. Best friend had procedure and that’s how she eats and only for a few minutes at a time as to not stretch her “pouch”
    *bishlookinggoodrightnowthough*

CEO AKA CLARK KENT says:

CHA CHA HOBURGER SLIDER says:

What can we do about them knees though

chibytex aka lil red riding hood says:

Gawd! I cringe everytime I hear them fukking commericals…

I keep my remote close at hand just so I can mute that damn commercial.

Mamacita says:

You have to expect that she had some help after losing weight that dramatically in such a short period of time.

:gossip:

Jen looks horrible in all these pics…that look is NOT working for her… :nono:

Mamacita says:

@Chi Yeah hers was drastic but how long did it take her to drop the weight? I didn’t really keep up with the timeline…and the fact that she was laying low for a while didn’t help. She dissapeared and then BAM, came back looking brand new.

I think it just depends on what you eat and much determination you have. I just don’t get why people assume she’s lying when they don’t even have any proof that she had surgery? Baffles me…

——————
    Aretha had the gastric and the results of the gastric looks horrible to me. all flabby and wrinkly in chit. I had a few co worker have that chit the State United Health Care paid for… They walkin around here looking like a damm shar pei

Mamacita says:

People get food poisoning all the time.

From eating Weight Watchers entrées? :shrugs: I would call this a PR nightmare for Weight Watchers :coffee:

ThatsNic2u says:

I knew it was too good to be true…a size 4 from 14 in years time…GTFOH. But I do hope she’s okay…Why lie about the surgery though…did Star Jones advise her to do that…#fail :|

Mamacita says:

@Sandra I’m sure that’s not the ONLY thing she’s been eating. Maybe she slipped up and ate some Wendy’s or McDonald’s <——–I've had two friend who got food poisoning from eating at these places.

I guess I just have a hard time making certain ASSumptions about people I don't know. :shrug:

Mamacita says:

_____________________________________
    it was like 6 months….

Danielle says:

Love J-Hud but I never believed she lost all that weight that fast from weight watchers alone. I hope all is well with her though.

S/N I hate her knees… :coffee:

_____________________________________________________
    Aretha can get surgery for that….but I doubt she will!!

Auntie Sandy

Has anyone observed how she eats? That’s a true sign of a lapband patient. They have to eat tiny bites and chew them long. Does she sip or drink normally?

Mamacita says:

@Chi Oh ok because I’ve heard people say 1 yr, 2yrs, 6 mo, etc. No one seems to have a definite time.

And even when she came out with the weight loss she was still losing weight after that. So I just don’t know. When she emerged with the new weight loss a while back she wasn’t as small then as she is now. IMO

vjackson says:

However she lost the weight, good for her as long as she’s healthy. Diet and exercise are the best way to lose weight, but unfortunately since people weighing 300 & 400lbs isn’t uncommon anymore, sugery is a good alternative. I think Jennifer H. looks wonderful. Slim, but curves in the right places. Of course black women will hate on her because they think unless you have a butt the size of a truck and your thighs don’t clang together you’re too skinny. Sorry girls, fat is fat and it ain’t cute, no matter what you squeeze it into.

CertifiedSexy says:

OK…I have to say Weight Watchers does work! My sister has lost a lot of weight following the program. She is almost at her goal weight in just a year’s time. I on the other hand couldn’t deal with the meetings and counting points… just a bunch of confusion! So I took another road…Vegan! Which I love…anywho my point is she could have easily lost her weight naturally.

…By the way you’re not limited to eating just per-cooked Weight Watcher meals!

Exactly :yes:

Feline Feminine says:

The only reason why I tend to believe she did lose all that weight with WW is because of two things:

1. I actually have a family member that was on Weight Watchers and she dropped a significantly large amount of weight in a short period of time. Maintaining that new weight is really the hardest part.

2. I lost approximately 15 lbs within a 6 week period awhile ago because I had a target weight I wanted to achieve before I went on vacation. If you work hard and focus and have enough money (which she does) to hire a personal trainer, it is possible to lose that weight quickly…

IJS…

steph L says:

It ain’t nothing wrong with her that a good bottle of mag citrate can’t cure. She looks like she just need to fart! :coffee:

Smonae80 says:

I really hope she did WW and not out here false advertising,, hope these lap-band rumors false for her sake, WW will take her 2 the cleaners,, either way I hope she gets better

CFREE says:

*sashays my azz right in the middle of the convo* whatyalltombout :popcorn:

eastpointvet says:

nobody can pick out a picture like aunt sandra lol

Mamacita says:

She dissapeared and then BAM, came back looking brand new.

That points to surgery because she needed time to recover. People who are seriously dieting and exercising are actually seen going TO and FROM a gym. :coffee:

FoxE says:

:rolleyes:

People act like they were with her every damn day to know how long it took for her to lose all that weight.
    Actors have to drop & gain weight over a short time period as well.. Whats the difference :shrugs:

@Mamacita

I think she may have lost it naturally. The first month I gave up all fast food and actualyl switched to fresh fruits & veggies, I dropped 7 lbs wit NO working out.

She probably did do weight watchers, got a nutritionist and a BAD ass trainer and dropped that weight. My homegirl who just got back from NC has been working otu and eating right with me since she got back home in Feb. By our trip to Miami on Memorial Day, she had went from 192 to 158. And I saw that bish weigh herself in many a times with my OWN two eyes so I know it’s possible with hard work.

Exactly
    ——————–
    So maybe it wasn’t so much food poisening as food getting stuck and making her nauseated and sick for eating to big a bite..

His_Mommy623 says:

@Cfree, not a damn thang…but my child came in my room while that damn run the world video was on and he wanted 2 know why Beys head didnt look it belonged on that body during the first dance scene….he’s 11

I’m not saying its not her but theres some digital editing chit goings awn there :yes:

CertifiedSexy says:

Really! If you commit to diet and exercise it is possible to lose a lot of weight in a year’s time! I was well over 300+ pounds! (Wish I had before and after pics.) Don’t be so quick to judge! It’s hard but possible!

CFREE says:

CHA CHA HOBURGER SLIDER says:

What can we do about them knees though

*DONALD TRUMP VOICE* UR FIRED!! >>>>>>>>>>>>> :kona:

LesBinLuv says:

I went from a 14 to a 6 and i dam sure aint do it in 3 months like she did…it took me a whole lot of sweated out wraps, and more time…i dont know who she thght she was talking too…oh yeah, all the ytties that wnt out and got memberships the next day!

ThatsNic2u says:

My sister did WW and she did lose a lot of weight as well…so I do believe and know for a fact the WW works…I guess my concern was she had just had the baby and then she came back and she was Slim and Trim…I love JHud…but that weight-loss is suspect to me IMO.

pinksghetti says:

Why would she have the lap band surgery when she was never really that overweigh to begin with? Isn’t that usually for people who are obese, near obese or severely obese?

@Sass

___

So true! Same here…it is AMAZING how fast those lbs will fall off with a little hard work and sacrifice…it is VERY possible and people should be given credit when they focus and work hard. Until J-Hud comes out and says she had surgery, I will believe she worked her azz off to lose her weight…

Mamacita says:

She dissapeared and then BAM, came back looking brand new.

———————–
    My friends recovery time was short too. She only took a week off work and she was up and about. But boy she will get sick quick if she eats too fast or too much!

vero says:

@CHI: i understand what you’re saying, but it is possible. 2 years ago, i lost around 50 pounds in exactly 6 months after having my son, a bad break up and losing family members, doing a protein diet (Dr Dukan diet real food, fish meat and eggs no protein shakes).
    the diet was strict, I did it alone, just following the book. it worked wonders. But as soon as I reached my goal, and started eating fruits and vegs again, i started gaining weight. it’s been a fight since then to maintain my weight, but I did it.

StillASassyOne says:

And I’ve heard from many that WW REALLY does work! I went in there to a meeting at first to try it and told them what I wanted to lose (they basically laughed me out the center though.) Told me a membership would be a waste of my money.

I was kind of insulted but I just kept my money and stopped being lazy. They were right tho.

—-

It’a the bubble guts…(like on that Dave Chappelle episode) I mean I get them from time to time, the gas just rolls around and around and me and my grandma (RIP) used to just pray and she would annoint my stomach w/ oil and I would just rock back in fourth.. then I grew older and tried eating mustard and vinegar, now I just sit on the throne and make false promises to Jesus bout how I’ma stop smoking and slutting if he ease this tennis ball out my highway…

*TGIF

CFREE says:

Has anybody seent 5′oclock? Me and dis bish need to talk. #fedupwithwork

HIS, sho ya right :lol:

Feline Feminine says:

…and, the biggest misconception people have about weight loss is that you do so while exercising…this is a myth. Yes, exercising helps you to maintain, burn calories, and tone, but eating the RIGHT foods will have you shedding that weight like crazy, and alot faster!

CertifiedSexy says:

—————-
    :champ: Congrats girl. I understand a year, but it took less than 6 for Jen. Unless she had a personal trainer from the biggest loser, then I can see it. Time will tell it all…

@Vero

I believe you. When I’m sick or depressed, the weight falls off so easily that it’s slightly uncontrollable. When my brother died in 06, I dropped 8 lbs in 2 weeks. (I wasn’t exercising, but I also wasn’t eating AT ALL.)

The right life situations (or motivation) will let you drop lbs quickly.

YSoSerious says:

Let Jenni from the Chi and her screaming bobble head be great.

She doesn’t have to admit sht to anybody but her doctors and whatever higher power she believes in. :coffee:

Spicy_Ma says:

Where does it say the she was taking tiny bites of food when she eats!

I have a friend who lost over 100 pounds in a year just by changing her eating habits and exercising everyday. She looks great.

Jennifer does not look as though she lost weight fast; otherwise her skin would be hanging, like Star Jones at one time.

CertifiedSexy says:

@WUTWUZMISSIN Thank you sweetheart!

___

Yeah, I know a woman who wasn’t even fat to begin with, but she packed on the lbs just so her insurance would approve the procedure. After the surgery she would get sick off sipping too much soda…IMHO she looked MUCH better prior to the surgery…

ALBoy says:

Dawn yiou know I love you right baby? :lol: Get Out Now!

CFREE says:

*shoves @DAWN in a padded room with white walls* tis all.. :coffee:

@Wut

I did Jillian Michaels (from the Biggest Loser) DVDs for the 1st 4 months of this year and if Jen had THAT bish then she DEF lost weight the regla way! That bish was killing me and I was just doing her 20 minute DVDs!!!

Spicy_Ma says:

@Dawn

Please I need to drive home safely :haha:

ALBoy says:

:rofl: I just scolled down and saw those Knees :lol: It looks like her legs are on Backwards :coffee:

DAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN I really do not care for u :rofl:

vero says:

@Sassy : actually, I gained weight after all these hard times. lost dad mom and my only brother in a short period of time. i would just go to work and get home, and EAT. I guess i was in a depression state.
    until i said no more. and started my diet and it worked.
    Now if only i could find (take??) the time to go to the gym, it wouldn’t be so hard to keep the weight off .. smh@myself

Spicy_Ma says:

I meant :hahaha:

West Coast Chick says:

when competing with skinny btyches goes wrong….

CFREE says:

Has anybody seent 5?oclock? Me and dis bish need to talk. #fedupwithwork

HIS, sho ya right
    ——————
    Why da :cuss: you make me look at my :cuss: clock. I thought it was closer to 5 than this… :mad:

blunt says:

Well that explains the poor performance on GMA… I thought she look and sounded a bit worned :blunt:

Qluv85 says:

Long time reader, first time commenting. I have lost 91 lbs since August of last year. I exercise 5 days a week, and started out with the Atkins diet ( you drop weight faster), and now I am doing WW to maintain. No meds, no gimmicks, no nothing. I was big all my life and finally got tired of it. I had too many health issues at 25. I needed to make a change. That was enough for me. So believe me it can be done. Also why are the comments so mean? Poor Jen can never catch a break. Anyway black women get slammed for being over weight all the time. Now we getting slammed for trying to better ourselves? Ok, back to lurking. Bye, lol!

@Dawn

:kona:

ALBoy says:

@ His I busted out laughing I mean is that Photoshopped or are her legs jfolded all in from all the Lbs they carried around :coffee:

Click the link

lola773 says:

She grew up in Englewood where everyone doesn’t have grass. She probably fell on the concrete too many times playing It and skating with those steel skates from back in the day. :grill: Seriously I :pray: she is okay!

Mamacita says:

@Sassy Girl folks would be surprised how BAD fast food is. I stopped eating fast food for only two weeks and saw a big difference in the way my clothes fit.

I have a friend who’s doing weight watchers along with a bootcamp class and she lost 8 lbs the first week. It’s very possible she lost it naturally.

Dawn Sheen says:

I don’t like how y’all don’t like me…………………………….

Sassy did u see my DM, not to be confused w/ BM

Ty says:

I knew something was up because she does not look healthy at all.

___

——————
    I’ve seen women like that too. I was like you look good why are you deciding to have the surgery. One co worker said because she use to be a size 2 before kids and now she is uncomfortable…

@Wut

————————
    Jillian is a crazy (but bad) bish! She will work the water out your eyes!!! When you done even your hair be dehydrated in sh!t she make you sweat so hard!!!

@Vero

Everybody deals with depression differently. Some people eat more when stressed/depressed. The more worried I am, the more I hate food. I’ll sleep all day but not have a single urge to eat. However, it is VERY unhealthy to do so.

Working out and weating right is ALWAYS the best way so keep it up! I’m doing the same now because unfortunately, the better my life is going, the more I eat. I am def a “happy weight” person. :rofl:

Oh and SASO I’d appreciate it if u’d follow me on twitter bew

Noochii_b

whats your twitter name shawty :kiss:

LadeeA says:

The Flu will for sure shed at least 10 lbs. That’s all u need. :YES:

She looks a H.A.M.

ALBoy says:

Fell on the concrete :blink: It looks like she dont have Knee caps :lol:

Peachpussycat says:

@DAWN, God called… you’re off the list!!! :banned: :lol:

Ty says:

I knew something was up because she does not look healthy at all.

People said the same thing when she was big as Nell Carter, not to be confused with DeWayne Lil Tussie Carter

:love: I’M IN LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EVERYONE IN LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OMG IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN LOVE :love:

i look in the mirror and i can’t get enough of the woman in front of me!

GAWDDDDDDD SHE IS AMAZING

hey Peach! :hug:

I gotta get ready 2 drag my ass on outta hea…

West Coast Chick says:

when competing with skinny btyches goes wrong….
    _____________________________________________
    And Pow!!! There it is…….

Oh and SASO I’d appreciate it if u’d follow me on twitter bew

Noochii_b

His, follw me… IDK how to find folks @DawnSheen…

Mamacita says:

“Moral: Jennifer just needs to take a dump… but not poot b/c sometimes that means you will have a pre-poop and nobody likes that little ball that falls out.. ”

:dead: :casket:

@Mamacita
    I believe it. Cutting out fast food and being VERY cautious of what I order at resturants made a HUGE difference. I also cut out pork, steak, beef and anything but seafood, fish & chicken last year and that was the best thing I couldve ever did! I think Jenn lost it naturally just because I KNOW it’s possible- especially for a chick who csn afford a GREAT personal trainer and a good nutritionist.

@Qluv
    I agree.

@Wut
    Let me tell you! I was sooo happy to finish those 3 vids! Every time I finished one of her workouts, I would lay on the floor for 15 mins afterwards just drinking water and cussing at her reflection on the screen. Bish! :mad:

vero says:

@Sassy : exactly. and it’s my weakness, comfort food (not cucumbers and tomatoes, but cookies and chocolate bars) especially after a hard day … all i can think about is food. so i just fight it.
    IF ONLY I WOULD TAKE MY BUTT TO THE GYM.
    i have a treadmill at home… and i always find a reason to cancel my session…
    ok right now, i should be on it right? except that it’s really too hot…
    See ?

SamYell JacksEm is AWESOME says:

Them knees look like she spent most of her life hopping gates…..

OHoney says:

HIS I’mma follow you too bew :yes:

His_Mommy623 says:

@Dawn k u betta follow me too bish! OR ELSE…

___

:lol: me too! I used to always be thin with curves in the right places until I met and married my husband…lmao! Then I had to start eating right and working out on the elliptical and chit… :angry:

@Vero

Everybody deals with depression differently

I agree, wen I am sad I masterbate

@His
    I’ll follow you now. you’ll see me “SCS.” :wink:

@Dawn
    No, haven’t logged in since this morning. What did the DM say?

Qluv85 says:

————–
    I am not slamming boo, Did you see how proud you were for your process? Nothing to be ashamed of. My friend isn’t ashamed either of her lapband.Different Strokes for Different Folks. It is when you lie and or pretend that you accomplished something through hard work and it turns out to be false i.e. Star Jones when she first lost weight with “Physicians Help” She finally owned up to it. If Jen did it through weight watcher alone… good. But the inconsistencies are there like Star Jones…

Peachpussycat says:

**swings from His hoop earring, lands on her lip** :kiss: Hey Hunnybunny!

West Coast Chick says:

It sure doesn’t look like Jen is trying to “better herself”..looks like she’s competing with the skinty bytches- she lost weight way too fast.. it didn’t seem healthy or realistic, hence the lap band rumors.. now Monique, I give her props, she’s lost weight in proportions, and she looks amazing!! :yes:

CFREE says:

:oops: my bad @WUT, so have u seent the hoe or what? :lol:

His_Mommy623 says:

Ohoney I will follow u wherever u lead me to suga *fondle*

*stares at SASO*

His_Mommy623 says:

@Dawn k u betta follow me too bish! OR ELSE…

I’ma follow you like a vagina filled w/ bacterial Vaginosis…

OHoney says:

I don’t c you….you protected HIS?

@ Qluv85: First of all, :welcome: and congrats on dropping 91 lbs in 10 months! But some of my readers believe Jen dropped over 150 lbs in 6 months, and then lied about it.

FrenchGal says:

*logs on to twitter to follow his* :pc:

yay SASO! :hump: with yo fine ass :love:

vero says:

@DAWN if you’re as funny on Twitter, i’ll follow. don’t follow back : I don’t tweet myself

and hmm… touching myself.. interesting idea.. i’ll think about it next time i’m feeling blue :rofl:

_________________________________________________________
    :cosign:
    If she did it naturally :applause:
    If she didnt :karate: that bish for sending folks off!!!

OHoney says:

good googly…nevamind I found you.

@Ohoney…no its just Noochii_B

:rofl: @Dawn

@His
    I’ll follow you now. you’ll see me “SCS.”

@Dawn
    No, haven’t logged in since this morning. What did the DM say?

—-

if I put it in here Sandra would flip her boxer briefs and ban me like the crackhead auntie at a repass.

CFREE says:

West Coast Chick says:

when competing with skinny btyches goes wrong….

:ghost: final resting place :casket:

@Wut
    ——————–

*makes out with French*

LesBinLuv says:

Dawn almst got me excited with that gravi…til I realzied it was Pinky’s azz!!!!

LadeeA says:

Her lacefront got nappy edges? I can’t…

@His
    I just followed you! :hug:

@Dawn
    I just DM’d you too.

FrenchGal says:

honey bunny! :kiss: what’s your twitter

vero says:

I am new to twitter, I will crank dat (I owe Soulja boy 5cents in royalties for that) thang up.. right not I just got the tip in…

_____________________________________________________________
    That chit is IMPOSSIBLE to NATURALLY lose all that weight in 6 months….they bish must have sold her soul to the devil if she did do that…. :coffee:

LesBinLuv says:

@Honey I’mma need for you to turn around and close them legs…that gravi is saying something naughty to me~~~~~

His_Mommy623 says:

ok i cant get on twitter :crying:

ALBoy says:

@ His I sent you an email :coffee:

lola773 says:

@ al not backwards they are beat the help up though :hahaha:

LadeeA says:

Her lacefront got nappy edges? I can’t…

thats the “real” effect like the lace fronts w/ a part or the strap on w/ fake clum

FrenchGal says:

HIS :kiss: you see me on twitter??? i’m out in the ocean that’s me :yahoo:

West Coast Chick says:

@ WUT.. I have a friend who does the jenny criag diet.. she lost a ton on weight, but not like Jenny, Jenny hasnt looked too healthy since her drastic change

OHoney says:

@French 1_Honey

Feline Feminine says:

they bish must have sold her soul to the devil if she did do that…. :coffee:
    __

Some folks think she actually did :coffee:

chibytex aka lil red riding hood says:

_____________________________________________________________

I broke up w/ a jive ass nucca and lost 150 so it happens,

vero says:

@CHI, she lost 150 lbs????????? was she so big before?????

@Les, Ohoney stay taunting me! then she wanna get mad when I fondle her :lol:

___________________________________________________
    :applause: for Monique for doing it the right way…I truly believe Monique lost weight for health reasons and not vanity reasons….

LesBinLuv says:

Dawn almst got me excited with that gravi…til I realzied it was Pinky’s azz!!!!

I’m finer than Pinky, plus I am regualr height, u must not been here yesterday

OHoney says:

LesB I don’t mean to be a distraction :no:

LesBinLuv says:

@HIS…bish so u mean to tell me u on Twitter and we dont follow eachother…oh u really showin off… **gets oil changed to hop on the road headed to His’ spot** **cuz she must think its a game**

West Coast Chick says:

I was quite surprised at Jenny’s drastic weight loss.. I thought she had more intergity than to do something so vain

FrenchGal says:

:blink: @honey i sent the request…that’s me out in the ocean

@CHI, she lost 150 lbs????????? was she so big before?????
    ___________________________________________________
    Jenny said she lost 60 or 80 lbs on Oprah…. so I dont really know….but I dont believe she lost all that weight that fast….

The truth will come out eventually though!!!

OHoney says:

HIS you’ll fondle me with a jar of Honey as my gravi :rofl: you don’t need a reason

____________________________

:cosign:

LesBinLuv says:

@Dawn…no I missed yesterday’s reveal…I guess I gotta keep my eyes peeled for that since ur oozzing with confidence.

@His O let me find out she’s one of them…only wanna be touched when noone’s looking…a part-time player…if u gon play, play all the way, Honaaaay!

@Honey U may not mean to be…but I love the fact that you are~

MzDimplez1123 says:

She only lost 80 pounds. Well, that’s what she told Oprah a few months ago anyway.

@Lesbin
    Dawn is fine, homie. :yes:

And why is losing weight for vanity reasons wrong, per se? I think as long as youre doing it in a healthy way to be at a HEALTHY weight and not starving/purging/making yourself sick, then any reason will do.

His_Mommy623 says:

@French, I cnt get on twitter for some reason but ima follow erbawday back when i can

@Al, where u send it to? i have none..

Peachpussycat says:

Dawn and His, I just followed you on twitter @GirlPeachy

MzDimplez1123 says:

She said she decided to lose the weight while she was pregnant and that kid got a lil age on him so, it’s possible she did it the right way.

His_Mommy623 says:

@Ohoney, u aint right :rofl: I will rub u dwn with some honey tho :yes: lmao

@Les, oh what time u gna get here so i can be ready 4 my punishment! *drools*

__

Yeah, my decision to drop a few was ALL for vanity reasons,my husband likes a tight waistline…don’t get me wrong, he’ll still love me with a lil bit of butter on the side, but I like to look in the mirror and see the fit tight figure I always knew and loved…

vero says:

Oh well, let me go and walk a few minutes on my treadmill… if I don’t come back in 20 minutes, it’s because i fainted
    I will lose MY weight as fast as I can.
    But I’m saying for a quick and efficient lost FOR A START the dukan diet works wonders.
    then you need to find the right balance in what you eat…

LesBinLuv says:

Yes, ma’am oozzing w/ confidence but not konseeded ;) peel them eyes baby… I’m good for the vision….:) yea I’m flirting.. now what partna :)

LesBinLuv says:

Awwwww shucks **drops His and picks up Dawn** You shouldn’t have told me that SASO!

And for the record I lost weight for nothing other than vanity…altho others thought I was sexy as a size 14, I didn’t feel sexy…if I had to wear my gurdle out shopping just to ensure that something would fit right…thats freakin insane…I most definitely did it to make me feel better~

Peachpussycat says:

Dawn and His, I just followed you on twitter @GirlPeachy

Will follow back :)

West Coast Chick says:

And why is losing weight for vanity reasons wrong, per se?
    ___________________________

That chick in the top photo bending over like she got the bubble guts, has a new husband and baby boy to live for.. she needs to decide what is most important to her and her life… now, if you do it healthy, then your prolonging your life, but there have been fatal results for those who dont :shrugs:

FrenchGal says:

sassy i love your curls…did i tell you that? i do :yes:

**I just fell in love with Dawn** bouta Twitter stalk her

—-

Don’t frop His… soomething bout his that is a her makes me wanna…

Don’t windmill me His.. you knows I loves you and soon as u divorce I’m be there like Rent a Center for ur Dell computer

welp good thing I didnt really like Les like that..psh

**I just fell in love with Dawn** bouta Twitter stalk her

—-

@DawnSheen #Lap ban free but I do have a gurddle :)

FrenchGal says:

peaches your twitter is ghost town lol

ALBoy says:

It was in with the earlier convo yall was having I said something about cashews you didnt respond :coffee:

welp good thing I didnt really like Les like that..psh

I like ur gravy His, u look way better biting ur lip than Blu, where he at? Family reunion?

Peachpussycat says:

@French I have to confirm it and chyt. My bad! Doing that now.

@Dawn, I saw Harlem in hea Fcking Dymond yesterday…I’m over her! psh

His_Mommy623 says:

@Al, i did not see it…can u resend that 2 me with out the cc’s pls? *bats lashes*

_______________________________________________________________
    Where have you been all my life….

And to make matters worst…she lost all that weight to ‘compete’….and she still aint selling no albums…her music sux….she need to crossover to gospel where her voice will be appreciated and used to its full ability…

I aint where I wanna be as far as my weight either…but I aint gonna kill myself for it….and it Hubby want to cheat or leave me cause of that….I hope he ready to pay alimony…. #realtalk

LesBinLuv says:

I’m now following Dawn and His…altho that bish His been had my Twitter info…that bish make me sick sometimes!

Heeeeyyyy His!

LesBinLuv says:

DIDN’T LIKE ME LIKE THAT…WTF…SO WHAT DO U CALL ALL THE NIGHTS WE SPENT TOGETHER…TEH BREAKFAST N BED i PREPARED…THE WALKS ON THE BEACH…HOW DARE YOU **begins to throw dishes across the kitchen in a fit of rage**

MissHarlem says:

HIS fluck you everybody and they mama got your email addy I requested that chit several times but got nathan. When Im neglected months on end I gotta :hump: someone else. You shouldnt be mad at all they way you been treating me.

CARRY ON :coffee:

I concur with Chibytex comment # 193

And I must tell you that I really really really think youre too hard on yourself.. your picture of you in your gravi was banging :thumbsup: (you changed it to labron gone wrong) :lol: And hell must be top notch shyt, eh?? you did say your HUBBY! (you R a factor)

#werkbish!!!!!

@French
    Aww!! Thank you love!!

@His
    Yes- your profile pic on twitter is BAD!!

@Lesbin/Feline
    I lost my weight for vanity reasons too. My man didn’t really mind, but I did. The ability to walk up and down steps and run a mile without getting tired was just an added bonus. I ran track during high school and looking at old pics of how tight my midsection was had me upset, so I said: “eff it! I’m going back!” :lol:

YSoSerious says:

How do all y’all know why Jennifer lost all that weight? And why the hell should it any of this matter?

If you take her being a spokesperson for Weight Watchers out of the equation, how and why she lost whatever weight she did is her business. Folks always got something to say about what other folks do with their bodies.

:popcorn: **waitn on His to respond to Harlem**

FrenchGal says:

@CHIBYYYY :hahaha: i didn’t realize that was lebron in your gravi :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

*mumbles*
    Bish got the nerve to have my bbm and fb and still aint give me her email addy but wanna have a convo with the whole SR fam on the “underground”. A bish got a new responsibilites at work and I get neglected. THE NERVE OF SOME MOTHERFLUCKERS :curse:

@Wut & Chi
    I don’t think Jen is necessarily trying to compete. She had been big all her life it seemed (although I think she still always looked pretty well), but maybe she just decided it was time to get in shape and get healthy.

Maybe she DID want to see what it was like to wear clothes in the single digits for once, I dunno. But either way, I don’t think it’s bad that she lost weight especially if it was accompanied by a healthier lifestyle change. I think we should applaud her. Some of ya’ll will clown Keri for being built like a bird and clown Precious for being too big. Can’t win.

His_Mommy623 says:

@Les, i didnt have yo damn twitter info woman!

YSoSerious says:

HARLEM!!! :yahoo:

I still lubs you bew! :hugs: & :kiss:

His_Mommy623 says:

ION HAVE a damn Blackberry no mo! u all on CANDIs FB PAGE! u cnt stop by yo womans page? UH???

and i flirt hunney ion fck no damn body! hmph :coffee: THAT

MissHarlem says:

* :cuss: Ninjas is :nino: up in chere

ANYWHO HAPPY FRIDAY MOTHERSUCKERS

OHoney says:

:popcorn:
    MsOSoSassy…. @1_Honey babes see you there

StillASassyOne says:

Anyway folks, I’ve got to go. Heading to do my hour at the gym (since I skipped Monday to sleep.)

Behave all! I may get on here during the weekend, if not, see all of you next week and be safe and blessed!!

(Some of you who follow Dawn/French/His may can find me on Twitter though.) :wink:

:peace:

@SASO thanks luvmuffin <3

i still cnt get on but ima follow er'body back when i do

@Ohoney
    I just followed you. :-)

West Coast Chick says:

@ YSO… it would be her business, but she’s leading people on with the weight watchers lie.. I mean, she’s setting false hope for people :shrugs:

#Jenny is the devil

@Ohoney
    I think you have to approve me though.

:bye: Sass

I’m out too…have a great weekend everyone!

I’m soooooooooooo appalled at Harlems bahavior! :karate:

I been all kinds of neglected…u been tryna smang Dymonds hating ass for MONTHS and u had ALs lil richard all in ur face and I forgave u…come up in hea yelling at me.. #THENERVE!

OHoney says:

:yes: and I will approve those who requested as soon as I get home
    bye ya’ll :bye:

ALL YALL MIGRATED OVA HERE AND AIN’T TELL A NIGGA SHAT HUH?

CHA CHA HOBURGER SLIDER says:

WHO WE DOIN IN THIS POST :popcorn:

CFREE says:

U gota serious prolem dawg (REAL TALK) :lol:

LesBinLuv says:

@SASO EXACTLY…OMG finally someone who understands…I ran track, stepped, and was a cheerleader n high school so I was toned…never skinny but nowhere near fat…running and just being able to go in any store n the mall and find somthing I can fit…I wouldnt trade it for anything

MissHarlem says:

EXCUSES I am on Candi page because unlike you she checks on a bish via EMAIL something your ass clearly dont do. While you all up in my kool aid with Candi ya shoulda hit me via fb. And the fact you dont have a bbm and I didnt know only makes you look worse if I was you I would quit while your ahead.

YSOOOOOOOOOO I will always lubs you I see you puttin em in check. MY BISH :hugs: & :kiss:

LES my love where ya been?

@WCC
    I’ma go out on a limb and say that I truly think Jenny lost it the right way (no surgery.) That’s what I’m betting my money on right now.

YSoSerious says:

It matters because it speaks to the character of the person. I’m surprised that in 2011 people still can’t admit that they are gay (Don Lemon) had gastric bypass (Aretha), or wear weave (Bishop Eddie Long). :coffee:

His_Mommy623 says:

*grabs a handful of Ohoney on her way out*

@Cfree I didnt even see that :rofl: theres so much wrong with Dawn Lmao

West Coast Chick says:

@ Sass.. I take American express, visa and mastercard.. put your mullah where you mouth is :lol:

OHoney says:

Ummmmm Cha-Cha “we” ain’t doin shyt in this post cause U are not allowed in here with that gravi :nono: :kona:

FrenchGal says:

@sass catch you on the twitter

Honey needs to be following me… @G6flyy

LesBinLuv says:

Or should I say Honey’s thighs need to be following me….

His_Mommy623 says:

NO ur on Candis page because U FORGOT ABOUT ME! like u always do when I go missing for a few…I’m used to it. and YOU haven’t emailed me in YEARS because u been sneaking around with these SR hoes…I lurk, I KNOW…Yeen slick…psh

I havent even been on that much lately…did I get an email saying “hey bew u alive?” something…damn. I got rid of my BB for a droid a week ago..why i didnt see u on BBM b4 then? huh? I’ll wait…

Peachpussycat says:

Following @Sassy, OHoney, Les, Cocoa, French. I don’t know anyone else’s twitter name. I’m @GirlPeachy on twitter

His_Mommy623 says:

Chas gravi has upset me to no end! :crying:

@HIS
    **I’m available for revenge sex**

Peachpussycat says:

@Sandra :rofl: @Eddie’s long weave

@CHA

HOW SHE ABLE TO CROSS THEM TREE TRUNKS???

His_Mommy623 says:

peach u betta be following me!

MissHarlem says:

HIS you make no sense whatsoever. I hit her on FB cuz she emails me. I never changed my email you had it since your old one was hacked. I havent been on SR in a hot min yesterday was a first in awhile and I prob wont be on too much this month. SO all that doesnt pertain to me. SOOOOO by 4:58 come to your senses and make up with me.

@Man, ion even know what 2 do with ur ass anymore :lol:

FrenchGal says:

@MAN i thought you were changing your gravi…..

CHA CHA HOBURGER SLIDER says:

LES does my gravi choice make you HAPPY :thinking: GIVE IT TO MAMA…and BRING OHONEY WITH YOU :lol:

CHA CHA HOBURGER SLIDER says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@CHA

HOW SHE ABLE TO CROSS THEM TREE TRUNKS???

Nigga you know you wanna get ALL UP ON THAT BOOTY MEAT :hahaha: YA’ll cant see her face but the bish got a cigarette hanging out her mouth

HARLEMMMMM…Hey boop! I’ve missed u…it seems like forever

YSoSerious says:

@SANDRA

Why are folks expected to admit to sht that ain’t got nothing to do with anybody but them and those they care about?

The sense of entitlement that the public has towards celebrities boggles my mind. They don’t owe anybody anything that doesn’t have to do with what they’re being PAID to do.

Now THAT is where I could see having an issue with Jennifer if she didn’t lose her weight the way she says she did. False advertising, etc. But who’s gay, bi, or DL is good for gossip and nothing else. :coffee:

His_Mommy623 says:

umm no I BEEN gave u my Gmail…in fact I have talked to u ON gmail before…theres TWO ppl in this equation, just like u saying what I could have done, so could u…I mean u fine but damn I gotta do all the work? *lip quiver* u need to pull ur weight missy before i trade in ur ring for a fake royal one that will cost me nineteen dollars ninety!

*waits for her to play nice*

@FRENCH

I am goin change this gravi. I’m just lazy and chit.

LesBinLuv says:

OMG…so is that y Noochibaby keep sending me all kinds of spam…y u aint tell u was hacked **runs to try to delete His’ old email address from all sources**

HARLEMMMMM…Hey boop! I’ve missed u…it seems like forever

@Les, u aint the only one who feels that way…verbatim

CFREE says:

@CHA CHA, not when im fina start my wknd :no: annnddd she has a “port” hangin from her mouth? :dead:

Peachpussycat says:

Yessss HIS, with that gawgus profile pic!

His_Mommy623 says:

@Les, AOL wont let me delete the account so theres nothing I can do about it. I didnt know until er’one was telling me I was emailing shyt when I wasnt lol

LesBinLuv says:

CHA CHA bookie…anything u do will be alright with me…altho I’d prefer u with no hands #imjussayin

what are ya seeing cause all i see is Charlie Sheen in CHachachacha gravi

*blushes @Peach*

@HIS

See, you need to let me show you how to be treated when you are “appreciated!”

**unzips pants**

ALBoy says:

What yall talking bout in here? :coffee:

Is That My baby Miss H how you baby? :lick: <—- I dont do that for everybody :cofee:

ELove says:

I’ve read some of the comments and ALOT of people are caught up with Jenny BEING QUESTIONED about Her TRUTH in regards to HER Weight-LOSS

SOME PEOPLE Believe EVERYTHING A Celebrity SAYS even if they GET PAID (For Saying or Supporting It…)

And SOME PEOPLE are Very Skeptical of EVERYTHING A Celebrity SAYS because their INTENT Towards saying things USUALLY REVOLVES around them GETTING PAID (To Say It…)
    :shrug:

Everybody have a SAFE & HAPPY Weekend !!!

MissHarlem says:

HIS I really dont have your gmail never spoke to you on it NEVER I only spoke to 3 people via gmail. DUH thats why I asked you.

YALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND

LES Miss ya too

LesBinLuv says:

u send me a free offer for something atleast once a week…so I’m like…”let me find out this bish a telemarketer online** LLS

Hard Hitter says:

It’s a lot of juice dripping in this post.

His_Mommy623 says:

ok Im following er’body now..

CFREE says:

U 2 ELOVE :bye:

LesBinLuv says:

**screaming at MAN** Put that snake away!!!!

@AL

I think His and Harlem bout to get down to some make up :lick: if we can stick around!
    :popcorn:

His_Mommy623 says:

@Harlem, oh fine I will be emailing u shortly…

@Al, BACK OFF NIGGA! :shank:

LesBinLuv says:

@Hard …I have a puddle personally!

MissHarlem says:

ALBOY :kiss: and to anyone I missed. Ok for real Im out

His_Mommy623 says:

@Hard, who got a jerri curl up in hea?

His_Mommy623 says:

ughs, I gotta go workout and get my hair did… Bye Fam! :hug: s all around =)

Hard Hitter says:

@ Les

I got a wet wipe 4 u.

Hard Hitter says:

@ His
    I just follow the drip shawdy

LesBinLuv says:

@Hard…thx homie…good lookin **hands it to u, still dripping to dispose of**

I’m outtie…hopefully we’ll talk again soon…Uncle Sam was off today thats why the whip isnt being cracked~ **Dueces**

CFREE says:

Ya’ll have a fabulous weekend!! ima outa here :peace:

ALBoy says:

@ Les Guhl you so fine! We need to spend some time together :coffee:

Hard Hitter says:

@Les…it’s been real.

FrenchGal says:

:peace: i’m out this bish too

*smacks everybody in the ass on my way out*

*grabs the peen too for those who have*

CHA CHA HOBURGER SLIDER says:

French GAL… Its two tons of fun…and that thang know she sexay :yahoo:

AskAdrianne says:

LOL – I could believe it!!!

chaaaaaaaa chaaaaaaaaaaaaaa chaaaaaaaaaaaa

CHA CHA HOBURGER SLIDER says:

you rang :lol: Im done with the gravi addictions for the day… I will be back to ackin like I got some sense Monday

Have a good weekend ERRY BODY :peace:

NaijaGal says:

Guess a lot of people forgot she “disappeared” for a while because the majority of her family was murdered. She was never 300+ pounds and she said she lost 80 pounds. Losing 80 pounds in 6 months, based of what the know-it-alls say, is not dramatic if you eat right and exercise (as people with common sense know). But this a las is the life of celebrities, the same people who love you today, will cut you down without a second thought tomorrow. Here’s praying that it’s nothing serious and that she will be just fine.

If you registered today and you suddenly find your login disabled, it’s because you failed to follow simple instructions. Therefore, you are not the proper fit for our community. Buh bye :bye:

_________________________

ahh_stfu_please says:

hmmmm…..believable. but why does sandra rose always assume the worst about everything. like someone can break an arm and next thing you know sandra is speculating and accusing them of suffering from osteoporosis…ijs its hard to believe all sandra’s accusation when they’re always so dreary

DMisses says:

_______________________________________________
    Well, damn :hahaha:

DMisses says:

Some of you are in denial, it’s obvious that Jennifer either had the lap band procedure or she had gastric by pass surgery! There’s no way she was able to lose all of that weight in such a short amount of time and she wasn’t even out of the spotlight long, everyone assumed she was grieving over the loss of her family during her absence, don’t shoot the messenger Sandra is merely stating what most of us had already been thinking anyway. It doesn’t matter if she had surgery or not the important thing is she cared enough about her health to do something about it unlike some people who are on the road to destruction and insist on eating themselves to an early grave. So there. My first two cents since I joined.

ahh_stfu_please says:

—-

Leave my baby mama ALONE… she can write whatever she wants, its her etchasketch let her shake it…

Why come gravi less ppl always talking the most smack bout my love muffin?

MsHRDiva says:

:rofl: @Sandra …buh bye!

OAN
    Oh yeah, I agree jennifer’s knees are still fat. She didn’t lose the weight naturally. I’m just saying. :coffee:

trenee says:

I hope she’s okay. I am one to believe she did lose via diet and exercise.

Daisy says:

#teamweightwatchers down 20lbs and counting. I know folks who have lost 50 and 100lbs on weight watchers so I don’t believe J Hud had surgery

ahh_stfu_please says:

@ Dawn Sheen…hmmm not sure what graviless means, but like i said she always assumes the worst…..so dont be a nut rider and STFU …please

Tammy says:

I knew it it seemed as thought she lost that weight mad fast it seemed out of control

Ty says:

This chit right here:

@ ahh_stfu_please: Your time spent here is going to be very brief if you keep on disrespecting my members. This is a mature, active adult community, not a playground. :nono:

ahh_stfu_please says:

so….are u calling me out because I disagreed with one of your supporters?

Anna says:

Daisy says:

~~~~~~~
    I think she did it the old fashion way. It may only take months to gain 60 lbs while w/child, but it can take some over a yr. to shed the pounds. Isn’t her son almost 2?

vero says:

^^ Dawn must be all happy and stuff ! Sandra stoop up for her ! :)

TheVoiceOfReason says:

Okay,

I have read all the garbage and now will insert a few facts.

Star Jones, with all her lies, has ruined massive weight loss for all Black women. Lap Band Surgery is the first thing out of haters mouths when a woman of color loses a large amount of weight, not so fast.

The Facts: Jennifer’s weight loss journey lasted 20 months (not 3 or 6) and it began days after her son’s birth in August of 2009. Her journey began by walking several miles a day and totally changing her eating habits. For a year she ate nothing but baked chicken or fish with brown rice and veggies and lost only about 20 pounds or so. Racked with frustration Jenn switched over to Weight Watchers which taught her portion control and the right combinations of food. WW in tandem with a 5-6 day a week workout routine caused the pounds to fall off. Jennifer does not eat tiny bites, she eats a full meal 5 times or so a day. She did not have Lap Band or any other type of weight loss surgey, period.

Anyone can do what she did, it just takes patience and discipline.

When travelling, as she often does, she tends to eat either restaurant or hotel room service food. Bottom line, her breakfast did not sit too well with her on Friday the 10th. Bad food coupled with singing and gyrating around the GMA stage just stirred up the gastric acids in her stomach causing intense cramping sending her to the ER. End of story.

Just because Star Jones lied does not mean that every Black woman lies about her weight loss journey. And do you really believe that Weight Watchers would open themselves to possible lawsuits of false advertising for Jennifer Hudson? I think not.

Dub.Brezzy says:

welll damn she or he told ya…that makes sense though thanks for the clarification