Rihanna mocks her alcohol and drug problems in new album covers

As you know, a source very close to Rihanna’s camp tipped us off about her alleged alcohol and drug problems. The 23-year-old troubled singer seems to flaunt her reported substance abuse problems on two new covers for her upcoming album, Talk That Talk.

The artwork for the album depicts Rihanna holding her head with dark makeup around her eyes. The cover intentionally gives the illusion that she’s completely wasted. While on the Deluxe package cover Rihanna appears to be blowing marijuana smoke out of her mouth.

The fact that Rihanna would make light of her alleged alcoholism and drug problems in her artwork shows how immature and manipulative she is. Rihanna doesn’t care that most of her fans are impressionable teenagers and young adults.

As our source recently told us, “Rihana does what Rihanna wants to do.”

Images source

84 Responses to “Rihanna mocks her alcohol and drug problems in new album covers”

kingstonn says:

dios mio.. :rolleyes:

I read the article in Esquire…she says she has a drink before every show to calm her nerves… :shrug: when I was 23, I probably had a drink EVERYDAY!! She’s young. Let her live. She aint got no kids…she aight…

Now the name of that album is super lame…she might need to rethink that.

witeboi52 says:

damn she can get it!!!!

:lick:
    :hunching:

<—-Rhi Rhi stan (j/k) :rofl:

Leave her alone!

chocolate divalicious says:

Rihanna is a grown woman with no kids so she if wants to party and drink let her azz. Its the responsibility of parents on whether or not to allow their kids to listen to her music or watch her wild out in concert.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@kingston u looks diferent in that pic :think: cant put my finger on it tho!!

free says:

rhi-rhi tweet cursing SR out coming in 5,4,3,2….

Shereezy says:

#HiRhianna

#ByeRhianna

I’m not too much of a fan of her music…but Rhianna is one of the sexiest bishes on the planet…she can make a paper bag look sexy….

She one of those girls you bring to party…like Po and Megan Goode!!

kingstonn says:

@ lakes
    i should, it’s from two years ago.
    i just miss how my hair used to be curled :(

Shereezy says:

On some real ish…my ex is from the Caribbean and I think partying and drinking is apart of the culture…not saying that everyone from the caribbean does that but Im just sayin….

Ace says:

Shereezy says:

#HiRhianna

#ByeRhianna
    ———————————————————————-

Favorite Cypher ……Followed by Busta and Emimem(pre-recorded)

Shereezy says:

#HiRhianna

#ByeRhianna
    __________________________________________________
    That chit was classic!!! Speaking of which Sandra needs to go ahead a put a post from the awards….the cyphers was sick…Shady 2.0 shut the building down…

:rofl: Everybody was clowning El DeBarge for fukking up That Way!

chibytex aka the people’s champ says:

She one of those girls you bring to party…like Po and Megan Goode!!

______

:yes: I joke with hubby all the time about how if I was a lezzie she’d get it! Hubby doesn’t think she’s all that though…but it’s something about her to me that screams HAWWWWWTTTTT!

Am I really the only person that doesn’t watch BET?! :shrug:

Ace says:

*the sound of a glass hitting the floor and shatterig in the kitchen ca be heard*

Another thing I give her is that she always reinvents herself…I like that about her…

@Dimpz

Nope. :coffee: I only watch it regularly when The Game is on…

YSoSerious says:

@DIMPZ

Nope. Cause I don’t have cable. :shrugs:

JMO says:

I think that first album cover is fitting considering Halloween is around the corner :shrug:

@Dimpz
    I only watch BET when there is an a Ghetto Jungle Award Show on…I watch for the fukkery…

Suprisingly no Wayne, Nikki Garbaj or Drake last night. I guess they are above BET now.

I like the covers. :lol:

chocolate divalicious says:

:wave: Ace, Chi, Yso, Fe, Dimpz, Kingston, Free, Lakes, Witeboi and anybody I left out blame it on my mind and not my heart.

SamYell JacksEm says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

Am I really the only person that doesn’t watch BET?!
    ________________________________
    Nope. I don’t watch it either. You have to have the password to watch anything on it in my house. I did see the Shady cypher clip though. Niggas got off.

jazi65 says:

#teamRhiRhi :cheer:

Not feeling the first picture..As for the 2nd – no big deal *kanye shrug

candibfly says:

awesome :wave: <—- passwords to the naughty channels on ur tv

Ace says:

*Right Click*
    *Save Picture As*

JMO says:

YSoSerious says:

@DIMPZ

Nope. Cause I don’t have cable. :shrugs:
    _____________________________________________________________________

I’m feeling the “Halle Berry from Boomerang” haircut you wearing in that gravi :thumbsup:

chocolate divalicious says:

Loved Luda, Busta and Eminem shut the place down. I think Chris did a good job also.

:offtopic:
    Did anyone watch Tracy and Malcolm new show?

YSoSerious says:

:waves: @ CHOCOLATEDIVA

@JMO

Thanks. :hugs:

I’m reinventing myself just like Rih. :grin:

Cinderella says:

If true, Rihanna sounds like the average 23 yr old. I don’t see the problem.

GAGIRL87 says:

As our source recently told us, “Rihana does what Rihanna wants to do.”

______________________________________________________________________

And why the f*uck shouldn’t she Sandra :rolleyes: that’s the way I live my life too :shrugs:

Message to YOU SANDRA

Life is an echo. What you SEND OUT COMES BACK. What you SOW you REAP. What you GIVE you GET. What you see in OTHERS exists in YOU. So stay nice even when others are NOT… Getcha chit together Sandra Mae I still f*ucks wit cha hard body doe :coffee:

had no idea she was coming out with a new album :coffee:

SamYell JacksEm says:

@Candi :hug: It’s actually the only channel that I blocked. I could walk in on my boys watching Skinamax and it wouldn’t bother as much as EBT. :shrug:

:offtopic:
    Did anyone watch Tracy and Malcolm new show
    ________________________________________________________
    yeah it was ok… I see that got Soldier Boy’s lil brother to play the son though. Whoever dresses Tracy on the show is doing a good job. Or maybe its cause Tracy can wear the hell outta anything…That bish is fierce…with a snap!

Message to YOU SANDRA

_________________________________________________________________
    :stop: telling Sandra what to do and how to feel! Its her blog and she can say what she wants to say…. <— U see what I did here!
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Blackswan says:

I love Rhi Rhi’s attitude!! Just live your life and keep it moving because you cant please everybody.

@whiteboi did the new season of beavis and butthead premiere yet??

BK2ATLMAN says:

lol rihanna only 23, i believe most of us drank those years away. So you put out an album and now you a roll model..

:hahaha: @Ace

YSoSerious says:

FRENCH!!

That Gravi! :dead:

@fefe

isn’t jeyonce a cutie???

chocolate divalicious says:

Waiting for the Sandra stans in 5,4,3,2…….. :popcorn:

BK2ATLMAN says:

B.E.T is blocked on my tv also.. I always felt like I lost some brain cells when i watched it.. :hahaha:

@chiby

I HATED her outfit with that big blue ugly azz skirt, yellow top and those bangle bracelets…not the biz! But every other outfit seemed ok…

Oh no Tracy is almost always styling and profilin on her own! I wonder who’s doing wardrobe?

i like that 1st pic…… is that tatoo real?
    “talk that talk”

chocolate divalicious says:

@French Kisses:
    U slay me with that pic. :rofl:

@B2K is that a pig in your gravi?

@French

I am :pray: that this spawn comes out looking like Bey…she picked a hard knock life face to procreate with!

JMO says:

chocolate divalicious says:

:offtopic:
    Did anyone watch Tracy and Malcolm new show?
    __________________________________________________________________

I did… It was ok but its new so I didn’t expect much

GAGIRL87 says:

OMFG!!! YOUR GRAVI IS CRAZY :rofl:

West Coast Chick says:

morning ladies and @man :lol: :waves:

FeFe the Leggy Lynx says:

@chiby

_____________________________________________________________________
    i like that outfit. I like the colors… I’m a simple person though…Not a fashionista…. :shrug:

Ace says:

@FrenchKiss

‘m so glad you have such a big heart…babies like that(your gravi) tend to get left at Orphanges…It takes a mighty strong person to take in a child like that…birth defect and all… :thumbsup:

@B2K :hahaha: that aint no puppy its pig! :rofl:

@fefe the baby got some pretty shaped eyes! makeup on point too :lol:

Why would anyone be surprised she said she doesn’t want to be a role model – parents can make a choice and not allow their kids to support her or keep letting their kids tell them what to do! But she is not responsible for the mistake of others!

:waves: Ace :hugs: Good to see your face!

@ACE i have a big heart so glad you notice

it’s not jeyonce fault!!! :crying:

Ace says:

@Choco….

Hey there Sesy!

How are you?

Im good Ace thanks for asking and you? How’s the BENZZZZZZZZ

vero says:

Marijuana smoke is different from cigarette smoke? Just asking :shrugs:

I’m not a fan of Rihanna, or anyone else for that matter… I like some of her stuff. She’s young and I only hope her mama is watching out.

(Lie : I’m a fan of Buju Banton for life even if he fcked up and is in jail.. wasted talent)

Ace says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

Im good Ace thanks for asking and you? How’s the BENZZZZZZZZ
    ———————————————————————
    She Needs:

-Tires
    -Breaks
    -Oil Change
    -Front Side Marker Lamp

Donations: I accept all maor credit cards and Paypal…

Other then that she good….nice and shiny.

Jerrica says:

I think the baby is cute in French kisses gravi. :lol:

Cocoabana says:

Please take Frenchie’s gravie to the :kona:

Sandra, I have a drink(almost)every day. I’m not an alcholic and my business is always taken care of. IJS

kingstonn says:

@ vero
    FREEEEE BUJUUUUUUUUUU!

va_shawty says:

Can we let Rihanna be great? Just saying…. :D

Yardgirl says:

vero says:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Yu dun kno seh mi wid yu pon dis!!!! We will be at the concert when him get released!!! :danban1: :danban:

LadeeA says:

No yall not talkin about my boy Buju!

Ah just over the d***ie the girls a gwaan bad and if dem noh get it, dem will react mad

I’m not Jamaican, but he wuz my fav artist back in the day.

STLVixen says:

I see nothing wrong with both album covers. The first one looks reminiscent of one of Madonna’s old record covers. I can’t remember which one. And who’s to say that is marijuana smoke coming out of her mouth? It could be cigarette smoke or even a photo effect.

When I hear about Rihanna shaving off her head and beating cars with umbrellas (see Britney Spears), missing concert dates or appearances, or stealing items out of stores like Lindsay Lohan, then I would think it’s time for an intervention. Right now, it looks like she is living her life and having fun, like many 23 years olds do.

STLVixen says:

Sandra, the Madonna album covers I was referring to (there were two) was the cover for Justify My Love and Madonna’s first album (Madonna). It seems like Rihanna’s first cover is a combo of the two, in my opinion. Very rebellious, edgy, hardcore. Which seems like the direction Rihanna wants to go in. I aint mad…

vero says:

Marijuana smoke is different from cigarette smoke?

Yes it is. It’s more dense and opaque (thick).

free says:

rhi-rhi tweet cursing SR out coming in 5,4,3,2….

I was told that she no longer reads my blog :coffee:

Destinee says:

Don’t cry Sandra :crying: , I know your heart is broken!

Destinee says: