Exclusive: Rihanna’s “Birthday Cake” may be shelved due to ‘controversy’

According to my very credible record label source, Rihanna’s next single, “Birthday Cake,” is in jeopardy of being shelved due to the controversy surrounding Chris Brown’s feature on the track.

The much talked about “Birthday Cake” remix is the full length version of the interlude off Rihanna’s gold album, Talk That Talk.

Due to popular demand, the track was revamped and Rihanna’s abusive boyfriend was added to the mix. But the response to the news that Brown is on the single has reverberated online. Many of Rihanna’s million strong ‘Rihanna Navy’ say RiRi is committing career suicide if Brown is left on the track.

I reached out to my source last night to confirm or deny new reports that Brown was no longer on the track. My source confirmed that — yes — Brown IS featured on the “Cake” remix, which was scheduled to drop tomorrow. But my source added that Roc Nation is “debating” shelving the remix because of “all the controversy.”

According to my source, Rihanna herself is anxious for the track to be released — in its present form — with Chris Brown’s vocals intact.

Rihanna is celebrating her 24th birthday today in Central London, near the tiny hamlet of Clapham, where your auntie was born (I’m not sure if Clapham is still tiny).

Rihanna was seen leaving her hotel wearing a plaid jacket with a plaid button down shirt tucked deep down into her daisy dukes shorts.

According to my source, Rihanna and Chris Brown are in constant contact with each other via text message and phone calls, while she’s in London. My source disputed reports that Brown and his long-suffering girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, were happy together.

“She’s young… can’t really expect anything different,” said my source, referring to Karrueche, whom my source says is in denial about Rihanna and Brown.

My informant added that Rihanna and Brown couldn’t resist each other at her birthday party at the famous Hearst Mansion in Beverly Hills last week: “They were dancing and kissing at her party all night.”

Photo: INFphoto.com and Chris-brown.us

• ms.bstdressed

oh wow, I hope not :(

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh0KE6b9VBVF8kuyOt gypsyeyes

It is just a song. I don’t think that it will be career suicide to leave him on there.

• EB

Poor Krispykreme :(

• Ty

I thought they did this without the labels and the labels were working OT to stop it from being released. Rhi is giving them her azz to kiss but they will Teena Marie her azz without a second thought

• lovezoe

They NOT gone shelve due to the controversy. Controversy sells. :coffee:

• Roc

@Lovezoe…I agree!!!

• Melissa Niice

Your “informant” Bwahahahahahhaha!!! :hahaha:

• http://twitter.com/candyrayne215 spongebobfan

i really wanna hear it. with or with out chris brown, but preferably with cause im curious.

• lovezoe

EB says:

Poor Krispykreme
    ====================

She don’t care. He took her to Miami for VDay after he left Rihanna bday party. They live together.

• BlackBeauti

Sandra did u really wish Rihanna a happy birthday on twitter. WOW you want that Cake too

• Hershey

Controversy sells, keeps this blog going :coffee:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Melissa Niice says:

Your “informant” Bwahahahahahhaha!!!

If you knew who my informant was, you wouldn’t be laughing. You’d be trying to get some of his “cake” :coffee:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

lovezoe says:

They NOT gone shelve due to the controversy. Controversy sells.

• Chocolate Diva

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

• Melissa Niice

at auntie

_______________________________________________________________

Really???? I demand a name right now :boobs:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

I would fluck her so good.

• screwball69

Zoe took the words right out of my mind. :coffee:

What we sippin on?

• Melissa Niice

@ chocolate diva….your gravie has me :crying:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

BlackBeauti says:

Sandra did u really wish Rihanna a happy birthday on twitter. :coffee:

Well, it is her birthday, and she is one of God’s children :coffee:

• Strawberrys and cream

If HIS is a He and HE gotta CAKE :no: I dont think a SHE as in HER would want any of that, sounds :homoswitch:

• screwball69

Them shoes on Rihanna’s feet. :nono:

• Chocolate Diva

@Melissa

<— He fancy huh :lol:

• Daisy

I am so tired of all these open letters to Chris and Rihanna everybody is an expert now yet most industry folks writing these letters knew the deal between those 2 before the public even did :rolleyes:

I am ready for the remix. CB recently made it seem like RiRi is on the remix to his song Turn it Up via his tweets.

• missdani537

Ok I love the birthday cake interlude and hoped they made it into a full track, while this may be career suicide for her, I am amped to hear them on the track. Let them dumb kids live lol!

• Roc

BlackBeauti says:
    Sandra did u really wish Rihanna a happy birthday on twitter.
    Well, it is her birthday, and she is one of God’s children
    __________________________

• Chocolate Diva

Man says:
    I would fluck her so good. :coffee:
    *************************
    Me too :ashamed:

• Melissa Niice

@ choco

I can’t :hahaha:

• Ty

BlackBeauti says:

Sandra did u really wish Rihanna a happy birthday on twitter.

Well, it is her birthday, and she is one of God’s children
    Are u trying to make nice because u think she is coming 4 u :think: The sarcasm is oooozing from your post :rofl:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

Riri sessy

• bnatural

Even if she doesn’t release the song, Chris hinted that she may be featured on his “Turn Up the Music” remix sooooo…I’m pretty sure they’ll release that song if Birthday Cake remix featuring CB isn’t….

Oh well, I don’t think her career will suffer if she releases the song. Everyone will want an interview with her, more so than now and the song will get a ton of airplay.

• sammy

They should just make it official I mean Rihanna and CB why would Roc Nation shelve it Is Rihanna still with Def Jam the label should have more power than her management team Rihanna is smart she is just using CB for **** and more fans CB is the one who is going to suffer he is always going to be known as a women beater no matter what

• #IDCIYDKMN

:waiting: Waiting for Koochiekoo to tell her “Why you no have no boyfirend with you on you birthday”

#nooffense

I don’t care if they release the song or not, because I’m not listening to it anyhow :shrug:

I think we should let the lil grown folks be grown & let the music out and then they’ll see the public’s fallout & then we can finally be rid of them both :coffee: or something like that :shrug:

• Ty

bnatural says:

I think her career will suffer because her fanbase and the label are pissed but I love her phuck u attitude :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

Chocolate Diva says:

Man says:
    I would fluck her so good.
    *************************
    Me too :ashamed:

________

Me three… :oops:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@CD
    What are you adhamed for? Its natural.

• vero

:bye: morning people

• Chocolate Diva

@Sandra

Since you are a nurse I have a SERIOUS question for you. My stomach keeps growling a couple times an hour (like a baby shrek is in there fighting to take back his throne) and then it ends with a high pitched squeal. It happens when I’m full, hungry, tired,whateva. Would could this be. NOT PREGNANT

Sincerly
    Choc D

• Chocolate Diva

*what*

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

Me four :ashamed:

• Trucie

so the label was aware they were doing a track together? OmJeeesus Lol that’s just rich.

• http://twitter.com/candyrayne215 spongebobfan

Chocolate Diva says:

Man says:
    I would fluck her so good. :coffee:
    *************************
    Me too :ashamed:
    ______________________________
    me five :lick:

• BlackBeauti

Wow so many lint linkers. I am only here for bumping ****s. Sorry had a flashback from my college yrs 1850. My first was my Anerican History professor.

• BlackBeauti

Typo lickers

• BigCityGirl

yes..they are young…BECAUSE if a man beat me they way he did her there is NO coming back POINT BLANK PERIOD! She pressed charges, got a restraining order, paused the man’s career and cried FOUL all across the world…NOW SHE WANTS HIM BACK IN HER LIFE????

She has lost me on this one…so when she gets beat again by ANYONE..please take a seat because evidently thats her foreplay!…SMDH

• GAGIRL87

:yawn:

:whistle:
    One and two and a three and four
    Come on let me know if you want some more
    You know what I like, now get right
    Boy talk that talk to me all night
    talk to me, yeah…

• Chocolate Diva

GaGirl :coffee:

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

Sandra,

Can you a medical minute on ingrown hairs? I got one (out of nowhere) this morning on my bikini line and that sh*t hurts so bad, I can barely walk!! :wail:

At first, I was going into the kitchen to get my Ginzu cause I thought it was a herpes bump or wart or something so I was finna get rid of Mister’s azz, then he pointed out the hair under the skin…and that it was just an ingrown hair (which I’ve had before there.)

How do I get rid of it? Too puzzy to tweez it and it HURTS!!!

Thanks for your help in advance!

• GAGIRL87

Chocolate :kiss: :coffee:

• GAGIRL87

Fefe!!!!!!! :coffee:

• vero

Morning again. can i get some of that :coffee:

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

And I feel sooooo baddddd for Karrueche. Rih is playing hardball and she doesn’t know how to swing the bat. I can just TELL that KT ain’t got the vindictive streak needed in her in order to battle Rih and fukk with her head even more than she is fukkin with hers.

KT, listen to me: FUKK MATT KEMP. Matt will go for it. He’s a super-slut and never says no and he’s Rih’s “bench-boy” when Chris sh*ts on her.

You can do it without getting caught. And after that….make sure ONLY Rih knows ya’ll screwed. I PROMISE YOU…..that bish will get the point. :coffee:

#BetterToBeatEmIfYouCantJoinEm

• Henny Blaque

AndThenIHitMyDougie says

______________________________________
    :dead:

• #IDCIYDKMN

Dougie, put some Monistat on it then clean it off with some Fabulosa :hahaha:
    #forthelurkers :wink:
    For real though…. Ice it then heat it But you have to tweeze or needle (my choice) because it sounds like its infected if its hurting :shrug:

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

@Yall
    How do I ice it then heat it? What will icing then heating do? And a needle?! I’m scared of the tweezers and you want me to put a NEEDLE in it?! *faints*

• Chocolate Diva

So no is going to help me figure out why its sounds like I have a mini DJ playing songs in my belly :rolleyes:

• #IDCIYDKMN

Ice it with an ice cube then take a break then get a hot washcloth and put it on it. The ice should stop the pain and the heat should make the bump or hair rise (I think). Thr needle will not hurt after icing, dont poke your skin just graze the needle tip over the bump to see if it “sprouts” lol or if the bump bursts :coffee:

Just ice it and heat it all day and see what happens IMO

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Rihanna and Chris Brown are definitely back together. I feel badly for her. She’s obviously delusional. :no:

• #IDCIYDKMN

CD, 2 cups of Fabulosa will do the trick :D

#ikidikid

IONO what you’ve going on. Is there pain? #serious

• #IDCIYDKMN

Auntie :cuss: help these folks out yo (not rhi&chris) Dougie &CD :lol:

• BigCityGirl

Agreed Sandra…AND her credibility will be SHOT after this…she’ll be the little girl who cried WOLF the next time….

• Chocolate Diva

@Yall

No pain at all. I tried 3 cups of Pine Sol yesterday and my stomach is still ova here sounding like Pandora. :coffee:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

:no:

• Ty

@ CD drink some Chamomile tea its gas.

Mine does that when I get stressed or eat some shyt that I dont need to (mickey d’s) :coffee:

• renegadesince1985

And it’s not even my birthday….but you wanna put your name on it :whistle:

I’m just glad it’s gonna be an entire song…that’s my favorite off the cd…that Suck my ****iness…

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

@CD

Youre just hungry! Eat a five guys burger and take a nap. Got real world problems and you talking about your stomach birthing an alien.

*pushes CD to the side for Sandra’s attention*

• #IDCIYDKMN

Beat boxing belly @CD :rofl:

• Twilight

Happy Birthday to me :) today also but I’m sure me and Rihanna’s personality is much different. Oh and good afternoon everyone

• Danielle

I’m looking forward to hearing the full version of “Birthday Cake” with CB on it. I used to love that song they had together before the incident “Bad lil girl”. I really wish people would leave Chris alone and let him move forward with his life ugh!

• free

Sandra Rose says: Rihanna and Chris Brown are definitely back together. I feel badly for her. She’s obviously delusional.

*****************************

i don’t know why you feel sorry for this broad. all that “woe is me” shyt she was talking was for the media and helped her record sales. she has no children with him and she has money and people. she’s dysfunctional just like him.