Was Bobbi Kristina Doing Drugs After Whitney’s Funeral?

There are unconfirmed reports that Bobbi Kristina Brown was found by the police doing drugs in her hotel room following the funeral of her mother, Whitney Houston, on Saturday.

The reports first surfaced on the website of online magazine The Daily Beast yesterday.

And Drudge Report, the most trafficked news aggregate website in the world, also reported the story.

According to The Daily Beast, Bobbi’s family, including Houston’s mother, Gospel great Cissy Houston, were “in full panic mode” when they lost sight of the 18-year-old for a few hours as Houston’s body was set to be transported to the Fairview Cemetery in Westfield, N.J., for burial Sunday morning.

“Everyone was freaking out and calling Bobbi Kristina’s cell,” said one source, a longtime family friend. “It was so much commotion and activity after the funeral that Bobbi Kristina just slipped away. Ms. Cissy [Houston, Whitney’s mother] was beside herself.”

Allegedly, Bobbi slipped away to do drugs in her hotel room while the family and friends of the 48-year-old pop icon convened at a local eatery in Newark, N.J., to remember Whitney.

Former Motown Records CEO Andre Harrell tweeted details of the report — which gave the news some legitimacy as far as the recording industry was concerned.

According to Harrell, Bobbi Kristina didn’t even make it to the cemetery where her mother was buried yesterday.

Harrell, who in the 80s discovered a little known producer named Sean “Puffy” Combs — and a raw talent named Mary J. Blige — bristled at insiders telling him to hush on Twitter last night:

But, predictably, a family spokesperson denied the reports:

“There was some confusion about Bobbi Kristina’s whereabouts last night for a short time, but she’s OK,” a Houston family spokesperson told The Daily Beast. “She needed some time alone.” The spokesperson says Bobbi Kristina isn’t on drugs and is just emotionally fragile at this time. “She is going through a very hard time as you can expect.”

Photo: INFphoto.com

73 Responses to “Was Bobbi Kristina Doing Drugs After Whitney’s Funeral?”

Chocolate Diva says:

:waves: Goodmoring errbody here today

I truly wish they leave this baby alone and let her mourn her mother’s death in private.

jazi65 says:

I’m :pray: for this girl because in the days to come she’s gonna be bombarded with decisions & questions surrounding her mother, her estate, even her father. She’s gonna need all the love support from her family.

:hug:
    Morning but I cant with this post at all :no: :cya:

iheart says:

I really pray that the media leaves her alone and that she gets the help that she needs if she is abusing drugs.

:offtopic: I am NEVA speaking to ChocD again :ghost:

Danielle says:

My heart goes out to Bobbi Kristina and the Houston family. I am sure they have enough going on and the extra BS isn’t needed.

screwball69 says:

I still have both my parents, so I will not be offering any opinions on this subject. I will however :hi: to my peeps and :kona: til the next post.

BigCityGirl says:

Good Morning Folks….

She needs to go away on a nice month long vacation…because she is going to be the focus of everyone’s attention right now.
    I lost my mother 20 years ago! It was an experience that I was NOT prepared for at a young age but I got through it with love and support. You can sometimes turn to things to stop the pain…. My prayers are with her because I truly know I she feels….

iheart says:

SKA-RHEW :yahoo:

Anna says:

Bobbi, the daughter of two drug addicts,
    ~~~~~~~~
    Sandra, Bobbi may be one who reads your blog.

Chocolate Diva says:

@Iheart

Wud I dew? :cry:

Hershey says:

Bobbi, the daughter of two drug addicts,
    ~~~~~~~~
    Sandra, Bobbi may be one who reads your blog.
    —————

I doubt it :coffee:

FeFe says:

I have nothing to add to this, just :pray: that she will seek out the help she needs through this difficult time…

Morning everyone! :waves:

e c c e says:

Some ppl can be just as messy as these “credible” magazines that are notorious for spilling fabricated stories about [OUR] ppl. Come on now..

I dont believe these stories about BK, Whitney has some shady family members selling these stories while they can get a dollar :coffee:

@ BigCityGirl I’m sorry to hear about your mom, hun.

lovezoe says:

Morning!! This girl mama died. Enough said.

I was in an accident this weekend. Someone rear-ended me. Baby is okay, my shoulders and back hurt. Going to a chiro this week.

Chocolate Diva says:

@Sandra

Would you eva start off this post saying two drug addicted parents if it one of Tiny and TI kids. Just curious :coffee:

Chocolate Diva says:

@Lovezoe

Glad you and the baby are ok :hugs:

Hershey says:

@ mother j exactly, the vultures are surfacing and I for see a lot of tacky hurtful shyt being sold for a quck dollar

FeFe says:

@lovezoe

I hope you feel better…I know how it is to have back and shoulder pain… :(

glad ur baby is ok!

WalkingKontradiction says:

Morning Everyone! Just my $.02 but maybe it would be conducive to her recovery to have her father around????? :shrugs: I know folks always think they know best but let’s be honest, Cissy & Dionne aren’t getting any younger and the odds of them being able to reach an 18yr old at this point are very slim. Bobby is her father, & since it appeared they were on good terms just a week prior to Whitney’s death, why not let him attempt to be there for his daughter. He seems to be clean and no matter what folks say he has been making every attempt to be there for her. When my ex’s mother died in similar fashion everyone was PISSED that he called ME (we were broken up) to help him through it, but I knew how close his relationship with her was and apparently he felt I could help him through it, so I did my part just out of compassion. Folks need what they need, who is anyone else to decide that for them?

you spelled allegedly wrong

Hershey says:

@ CD *gasp* clutches pearls!!!! How dare you ask such a question! It’s too early for this shyt :rofl:

Anna says:

lovezoe says:

~~~~~~
    Glad you and the little one are ok. Be weary of Ambulance Chasers(Chiro’s & Lawyers). They are in it for themselves.

WalkingKontradiction says:

Mother Jefferson says:

:cosign: Folks going hard on Bobby Brown but he hasn’t said one ill word about the family or situation since all this occurred, even when he could! HOWEVER, daily we get some nonsense from “close family friends” with folks like that around, who needs enemies? Shut up already!

free says:

my thoughts and prayers are with krissy and cissy. cissy has a lot to deal with: a mother’s grief and and a grandmother’s concern. it is my hope that they and bobby b will work together. krissy doesn’t need the drama. and we all need to step back and show support.

free says:

Chocolate Diva says:

@Sandra

****************************************

you know SR will close the comments when she’s being hypocritical….

Hershey says:

It’s sad that Bobby Brown’s legacy is breaking up New Edition and ruining America’s sweetheart Whitney Houston.

gypsyeyes says:

I will not be part of this convo! Good Morning yall,let me know when there is a new post. Going to the :kona: till later.

spongebobfan says:

Dont rihannas Birthday Cake come out today with chris brown? :party:

lovezoe says:

Lost in all the Chris Brown/Rihanna possible reunion madness is the fact that CB has a serious girlfriend — and sources close to her tell TMZ the two of them are doing quite well in their relationship …. thank you very much!

Sources close to Karrueche Tran tell TMZ she is unfazed by the recent rash of RiRi rumors. In fact, we’re told CB and KT are now actually living together.

As for CB showing up to Rihanna’s birthday party, we’re told that didn’t bother Karrueche either … because he came home to her that night and whisked her to Miami the next day to celebrate Valentine’s Day.

According to our sources, Chris professes his love to Karrueche daily and he has no plans to leave her for Rihanna.

Almost makes you say, “Awwww” … until you remember ..

====================

Sounds like she knows he’s cheating, but as long as he comes home and laces her with gifts she good.

Chocolate Diva says:

@Spongebob

:yes: Chris tweeted Rihanna Happy Birthday this morning I’m sure Sandra was all :rolleyes:

daninicole says:

I’m really disgusted that Andre Harrell would tweet that. God forbid anything bad happens to someone in his family! Whitney has to be rolling around already! I wonder of he woulda tweeted this if she was alive and Bobbi was getting high? That little girl is not the world’s business and we all need to leave her alone especially if we aren’t trying to help her!

lovezoe says:

Is that really Andre Harrell’s page?

bnatural says:

Andre Harrell is disgusting…. smh….the family friends….who are “leaking” this information….they are in the same boat.

I for one do not believe that Chris and Rihanna are an item, sneaking around or not. There is no proof about this and he flaunts his girlfriend all around the country.

I saw that Chris tweeted Robyn and she RT’d it and replied back. I immediately thought of you Sandra…. :lol:

YSoSrs says:

Yeah probably. :shrugs:

Morning anyway. :yawn:

TiFan4Lyfe says:

What kind of drug (s) is she “rumored” to be on?? Is it marijuana or something else…I always thought people saying the girl was on drugs was a joke and just something to be saying being that her mother AND father have both had/have problems with drug addiction….

mexidorean says:

KachuchuTrain definately knows CB is cheating! I however dont believe it’s with Rihanna but who knows.

Genia says:

I am praying for this little girl. I pray that her family, her father, her grandmother circle this girl and protect her with all the verocity and intensity that Whitney would. I pray and encourage Clive Davis (her god-father) Kellie Price, Brandy, Monica, Alicia Keys, Rayj and all the ones who confessed with thier mouths their undying love for Whitney do the same..They should make it so, that every where this girl turns there is someone their to protect her and guide her towards good decissions. The village, needs to surround this child and I so pray that they do. SHE is Whitney’s legacy.

Jamillah says:

I hope she gets help soon. She will be inheriting a lot of money and I would hate to see her follow in her mother’s footsteps. Hopefully someone will care more about her than about her money and get her the help she needs.

KDub says:

KachuchuTrain :dead:

KDub says:

I am not saying nothing about Bobbi Kris.

Genia says:

Hershey says:

__________________________________________________________
    WOW! I was thinking the same thing over the weekend…I was imagining those will be the things in his “Unsung” Episode….Breaking up New Edition, and destroying Whitney and walking out on her funeral becasue they didn’t have seats for New Edition, and his 300 other children he brought with him.

BTW: the funeral was invitation only…WHY didn’t Johnny or one of the other sane NE member say no man that’s ok, we won’t go. Why didn’t Bobby take his other children to the funeral home to say their good byes to whitney. Bobby thought he was gonna get a chance to sing!!

gypsyeyes says:

whats up KDub,YSO and all you other bishes. I’m happy because I have been really productive in my job search and I have on flannel nightgown,sweatpants,satin bonnet and a hoodie. Can someone turn the heat up please?

Smh. I see sextapes and reality shows in the works.

Chocolate Diva says:

:newpost: up

I’m not playing either :lol:

Trust me, mexidorean. He’s back with Rihanna. My source, who works closely with Rihanna, wouldn’t lie about that. :coffee:

spongebobfan says:

its funny how cb went went to rihanna bday party and flew his girlfriend to miami the next day,,, guilt trip

lady_cn says:

While there may be some validity to this story, I can’t trust a paper named “The Daily Beast”. :coffee:

Still :pray: for Krissi though and the rest of the family during this hard time. I hope she gets help if she does have a problem.

Hershey says:

In case anyone cares, this isn’t Andre Harrell’s twitter page, but I guess it made for a good morning post :yawn: it’s too fukkin early for messiness. Anything for some controversy :coffee:

lovezoe says:

spongebobfan says:

====================
    EXACTLY! It’s even funnier that a “close source” ran to ZMT to report that they live together and he flew her to MIA the next day. Karate know what’s up.

mexidorean says:

Auntie Sandrita. I guess as someone who’s been in a abusive relationship I want to believe she wouldn’t go back to that. I guess she did not learn her lesson.

Genia says:

______________________________________________________________
    But Sandra Kanttakechris, said that Chris is her man…and he loves her very very very much and they practically live together..and besides she is less used than Rhi-Rhi anyway :coffee:

cheeks8683 says:

Poor thing….When they lifted the casket up and lead cissy houston out…that was it for me…

On another note, her hair and shoes in the above pic are FIYAH!

cheeks8683 says:

..and besides she is less used than Rhi-Rhi anyway
    _____________________________________________________

Says who…. :coffee: just cause she is not famous does not mean she is less used, how do you suppose she even got to rub shoulders with C Breezy lol!

Genia says:

cheeks8683 says:
    ..and besides she is less used than Rhi-Rhi anyway
    _____________________________________________________

Says who…. just cause she is not famous does not mean she is less used, how do you suppose she even got to rub shoulders with C Breezy lol!

_________________________________________________________
    Well I didnt say it Cheeks!! The little Kantbetheoneforever impersonator in my head said it :coffee: …. But if I was a betting woman….I would put my “Less Used” insticts on Kantcheckmeboo.

cheeks8683 says:

^^^^^^ you’re prolly right, I wouldn’t bet $1 on RiRi’s number over kung pow’s wither lol

Genia says:

LMAO!! :rofl: :rofl:

Anna says:

cheeks8683 says:

~~~~~~
    That was it for me too. I left my brother my Grand and her play date and had to go sit on the porch.

#IDCIYDKMN says:

How about if we JUST LEAVE HER ALONE! :mad:

I hope her family removes her from all of this madness. Geez let her breathe :coffee:

Trucie says:

this girl has nothing but time and pain and too many ppl around who don’t really understand what she’s going through. She’s going to need a lot of help and I feel the only person that would help her most at this point is her father. They shouldn’t shut him out.

Terri B says:

Genia says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don’t get it, he didn’t bring any members of NE with him nor a big entourage like some folks are saying. He brought his children and his brother “family”, “Whitney’s family”. From his statement, he said his children were invited.

STLVixen says:

I am in agreement with @MotherJefferson.

Someone in the Houston camp (or someone(s) plural, is leaking info and selling it to the highest bidder. The pictures of Whitney dead in the hotel, the tub scene, the pictures of the room, the info about Bobby Brown and him not being invited to the funeral, and now this…it’s being leaked on the inside by someone close to the family. It’s such a shame.

I will continue to keep Bobbi Kristina in my prayers, because I know things may get worse before they get better. The poor child is grieving in front of the world and she just lost her mother. It’s got to be difficult.

I hope Bobbi Kris using drugs to “ease the pain” is not true. But if it is, the family needs to intervene. And stop being afraid and stop enabling or it won’t end well.

lovezoe says:

Is that really Andre Harrell’s page?

Yes, it is. An industry source called me last night about Andre’s tweet, and I doubted that was his page. But Nick Cannon and a bunch of other industry people that I know personally are following him.

pointhimout says:

well, I wont say anythign else about death cuz the last time I did, hours later WH was gone. I will say the media will continue to push and ride Bobbie Kris until they get another big story. Hopefully she pulls it together and find strength to move forward in life, continuing to honor her mother’s legacy.

What yall think about Aretha Franklin not singing at the funeral, but performed that same night at Radio City Music Hall? I side-eye the hell outta her ass. She’s not allowed 3rds at the buffet for the next 3 months. Heffa.

pointhimout says:

I took notes from this homegoing. Anyone I’m responsible for laying to rest will get something along these lines. They out did themselves, despite the purpose.

***scrolling for andre harrell posts to see why his name is being mentioned.***

datsmdubya2u says:

Druggies usually do an extra amount at times like funerals and the like.

shidd half of my family used to disapear during the repast after every funeral and come back smelling like weed, glassy eyes sniffing…

all the druggies and reckies in the fam get together for the after party.

MSVALLDAY says:

Very emotional time for her, I hope they can get it together and support one another.

Crickett says:

@datsmdibya2y- I agree my ex’s family was the same way- and I was right in there with them lol. When I saw Sherelle (light blue suit, blond hair) who hugged Bobbi as she walked down the aisle at the end, I hit rewind and watched her- she was the only one bouncing around and moving fast while everyone else was in slow motion- she was Whitney’s partner in crime.

Lizzyb says:

God Bless Bobbi Kris and whoever is doing that evil in the dark….selling stuff and makin’ bucks off all of it, you know its a matter of time before you get told on. Only a matter of time! Scandalous tramp..
    Makes me truly wanna fight sometimes..:karate:
    Take a ninja out..

Ms. Everything says:

As much as I know this is hurting her and I know that 19 is still a child in the eyes of most, but Bobbi K. is not a baby, she’s technically a grown woman and if they “lost” her or if she is on drugs, or whether or not she can see her father and siblings, is all on HER. Not anyone else, the world is treating this child like she’s fresh out the womb. At her age, I was engaged with 2 kids, a job, in school and living on my own. I know she’s hurting and the media needs to just let her grieve in peace but writing about her like she’s a baby isn’t going to make any of this better and just gives her an excuse to act out if she chooses to do so