Celebs Out & About: Monica, Rihanna

Because she’s Rihanna, the sexy 24-year-old singer decided to step out last night wearing a long trench coat — and nothing on underneath it. Before heading inside, she was stopped by a young fan who presented RiRi with a painting of herself. This allowed the paparazzi to catch up to her and photograph the encounter. Not surprisingly, Rihanna was in a hurry to get inside. But she did accept the painting from the fan. Rihanna sparked controversy on the Internet earlier today when she said she was afraid to hold the real Blue Ivy, daughter of Beyonce and Jay Z, because she was afraid the 2-month-old would break.
Photos by Bauer Griffin

R&B Diva Monica excited fans who waited for her outside a TV studio in New York City today. The star wore a dazzling Turquoise jacket and black and white leggings as she left a taping of “Live With Kelly”. Monica paired her outfit with a black Chanel handbag. Mo’ signed autographs for fans who waited for her. Monica looks more and more like her beautiful mom every day! Mo’s new album, New Life, is in stores!
Photo by EROTEME.CO.UK/Bauer Griffin

160 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Monica, Rihanna”

I :heart: that trench coat! :yes:

EB says:

Monica seems to have good dental hygiene. That’s all I got :coffee:

spongebobfan says:

rihanna could get the tongue tho………. :lick:

*rips off Rih’s trench coat*

Still not getting that haircut, but the bish is hot as usual.

The Makeup Maven says:

I :heart: that trench coat. *wonders if Macy’s carry a replica* :thinking:

JD says:

I am sure Monica won’t even sell 50K in her first week…I still haven’t heard that duet with Brandy and really not that interested in doing so in the near future.

Feline Feminine says:

*rips off Rih’s trench coat*
    —————
    *snaps pictures, hoping to sell them to the highest bidder*

I don’t love Monica’s hair either. It ages her. Looks like Star Jones hurr.

JD says:

Monica’s hair is crute though!

Bad Influence says:

love the trench…dnt love the ashy feets tho :nono:

is rihanna starting to get back on SRs good side?

Monica looks ridiculous today…

Feline Feminine says:

*rips off Rih’s trench coat*
    —————
    *snaps pictures, hoping to sell them to the highest bidder*

_________

Mmmmm, nope Auntie….my intentions are a bit more intimate… :coffee:

lady_cn says:

Rihanna looks sexy as hayul in that trench coat and heels! I wonder if I could pull that off (the look, not literally pull the coat off as someone else mentioned) :think:

Flawless says:

I have to give Rhianna her props , she can’t sing but she’s a bad biatch.

Team Monica

VDot says:

Feline Feminine says:

*rips off Rih’s trench coat*
    —————
    *snaps pictures, hoping to sell them to the highest bidder to add to my walk collection so I can dreamily stare at*

*Corrected*

Rhi Rhi is looking sexier than a mofo! :thumbsup:

lady_cn says:

*trying hard to find something nice to say about Monica’s look in these pictures* :think:

Well, the color of her jacket seems really popular this season. :shrugs:

cheeks8683 says:

Why did I immediately think of Robin Given’s character in Boomarang with regards to the above pic of rihanna…Knowing her aint nothin up under there

Feline Feminine says:

Feline Feminine says:

*rips off Rih’s trench coat*
    —————
    *snaps pictures, hoping to sell them to the highest bidder*

_________

Mmmmm, nope Auntie….my intentions are a bit more intimate…
    ***************************

So are Sandra’s. Please believe. She’s just trying her darndest to hold on to that Rihanna hate in the face of the girl’s outrageous sessiness and it’s just so hard to do. I ain’t never bought a Rih Rih CD in my life, but I’m so smitten at this point that I PROMISE I will get the next one. The bish is that bad.

I love me some Monica she is always happy despite all the haters…. Riri is cute and all,.. but she is crazy than bat sheit

£ the commenter formally known as Hershey says:

Love Riri’s coat and shoes, that’s a bad bish riat there!

Mo’s jacket looks like my grandmother’s good bango jacket :blink: not a fan of her hair or her either :yawn:

Feline Feminine says:

Feline Feminine says:

*rips off Rih’s trench coat*
    —————
    *snaps pictures, hoping to sell them to the highest bidder*

_________

Mmmmm, nope Auntie….my intentions are a bit more intimate…
    ***************************

She sure is…the BADDEST…Ion care what NOBODY says… :coffee:

laterthannever says:

Bird, I think that growth is stunted in that area. There’s a scar underneath. :shrug:

yallcrazy says:

Ri sure could use some Whipfinity on her legs and feet :coffee:

Mo’s new album, New Life, is in stores!
    ____

Sandra
    Sandra
    Sandra
    :smack:

laterthannever says:

That painting looks like one of those that you can get made in your name at the fair. Bless his heart…

Bad Influence says:

i wish i could see why er’one thinks Rihanna is SOOO bad…shes a pretty girl but she only looks “bad as heyul” when shes layered in make up…i have seen many a pictures of Rihanna looking hideous…her “beat face” is not tricking me into the hype…shes not ugly but come onnnnnnnnn..

lil big head buddy NEEDS that black hair tho… :yes:

YSoSrs says:

What is so “bad” about walking around naked with a trench coat? I don’t see it and probably never will. My len of hate won’t allow it I guess. :no:

Bad Influence says:

if Rih had put on her orthopedic herman munster shoes with this same trench…it’d be a whole notha converstaion :hahaha:

@FE FE

Looks like Rihanna was about to go work the corner.

yallcrazy says:

Yeah without makeup she’s average IMO too. #notgorgeous #notstriking

Rolo says:

Rihanna is the only chick I would be a lesbian for. She is slaying these hoes!
    Monica looks gorgeous as usual.

Bad Influence says:

conversation* lawd i cnt type today lol

@ROLO
    “Rihanna is the only chick I would be a lesbian for. She is slaying these hoes!”

Don’t she just make you want to :lick: all up on her?
    :popcorn:

BI and YSO yall so lucky not to be under the spell! The bish done turned me half gay. Didn’t you hear me? I’m buying her next CD! I don’t listen to no cot damn pop!

£ the commenter formally known as Hershey says:

I think both celebs in this post have hella makeup caked on, but Ri is sexy as hell she exudes it. If another entertainer had the exact same trench and sandals, she might look atrocious but Ri can pull it off, IMO

I Go There says:

LADIES… Yall see that coat

NOW THATS HOW YOU SHOW UP TO THE CRIB….

@BIRD
    “The bish done turned me half gay. ”

DON’T FIGHT IT!
    :lick:

Bad Influence says:

@Bird, i feel bad that ur ears will go thru that :lol:

I will keep ur ears in my prayers…. :pray:

Rolo says:

Rihanna is the only chick I would be a lesbian for. She is slaying these hoes!
    ************************

Chile I done told hubby that given the opportunity it is 100% guarenteed I would cheat on him with this bish. She can have my lesbian virginity.

spongebobfan says:

man, that reminds me, i need a trench let me to to Macys

Sir will like that.

Monica’s face is pretty

Zoe B. says:

Did anyone see the picture with her Chris Brown and Koochie?

spongebobfan says:

I Go There – your avi tho :dead:

Bad Influence says:

@Hershey, there is alot of makeup in this post…my skin is wayyyyy 2 sensitive for 6 layers of goo to be applied on it..it makes me cringe.

thats the thing i always found funny with celebrity life..people KNOW that these folks dnt look like that without the caked up makeup but then they fawn over the caked faces…its strange to me :lol:

EB says:

I just saw that Monica cd is predicted to sell 55-65k

I Go There says:

spongebobfan says:

I Go There – your avi tho
    _______________________________

is it a lil much?

Rolo says:

Im not gonna lie Man I would go for her box lol.

EB says:

I just saw that Monica cd is predicted to sell 55-65k

***************************

Ouch!

Bad Influence says:

@Igo, for some reason that gravi makes me more nauseous than randy..that one just has an “that ass is stank” look to it…ion know why tho…

i feel like that man has a poo nugget on his nose :hahaha:

@EB
    “I just saw that Monica cd is predicted to sell 55-65k”
    ________

Poor Shannon Brown. That nigga supportive than a muthaflucka.

LesBinLuv says:

IT was working on my PC…but now I’m back…where was I….OH YEAH…

CHOCO…heyyyy bew what it dew?!

Now where’s my bishes MAVEN and LAKER…I need a quickie real quick like…

@ROLO
    “Im not gonna lie Man I would go for her box lol.
    Bird, I tell my boyfriend that all the time and Im dead serious. It just happened over the years lol.”

That’s beautiful and natural! You should look to find out more about this side of yourself!
    :thumbsup:

Damn @ Lesbin I spoke hours ago :lol:

It’s that damn single with Brandy. I know folk try to be nice and say they like it, but that joint is horrible. It damn sure wasn’t going to move any units for her. She needs to push out a differant single quick.

YSoSrs says:

@BADBEW

That’s how I feel about IGo’s gravi. He told me I was ruining the mood or something like that. :lol:

Bibi says:

:cosign:

@LES
    “MAN…To HAIL wit Kim K…but I totally understand, what’s there not to want…a porcelain doll, with a permanent diaper sewn onto her lower back, that’s been passed around Hollywood more than a damn Grammy…you’re right, she’s the perfect PIECE!”
    _________________________________

:stop:

:nono:

This WON’T be tolerated! Kim is the most beautifullest of women. AND a true lady! I know it’s hard for some women to believe that Kim can NATRUALLY be that beautiful but she IS! :shrugs:

Wait, ain’t you one of these Rihanna fans too? You know her puzz is like a homeless shelter. Just let any ol bum up in there. :yes:

I Go There says:

Bad Influence says:

i feel like that man has a poo nugget on his nose
    _______________________________________

okay… I got ya.

Bad Influence says:

Im glad im not the only one @YSO…i kept looking at it like

“p’shew…ew” :no:

“p’shew…ew”

YSoSrs says:

@BIRD

That song with Brandy is horrible. A real assault to the ears. :no:

Bad Influence says:

@Man, the fact that jaysus MADE u misspell naturally proves a point..

jaysus is good, ALL THE TIME
    and ALL THE TIME, jaysus is good…

Phrozen1der says:

Monica is looking better with age.. :applause:

Ummm that trench and pumps is sexy.. :yes:

LesBinLuv says:

S/N: I loooovvvveeee the Brandy & Monica duet!!!!

YSoSrs says:

@PHRO

But is Rih making the trench and pumps sexy? I say not.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

*********************************

@YSO
    Yeah Im with you – she looks disheveled IMO

I Go There says:

_____________________________________
    :dead:

lovezoe says:

Read this right here:

[Updated at 4:55 p.m. ET] Florida Gov. Rick Scott has released a statement ahead of the special prosecutor’s news conference:

“We are fortunate in our state that most Floridians and local civic leaders are law-abiding, responsible citizens who all want justice to prevail. No matter what State Attorney (Angela) Corey determines following her investigation of the Trayvon Martin tragedy, I trust in the goodness of all Florida citizens to allow our justice system to reach an appropriate conclusion in this case.”

I Go There says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

@YSO
    Yeah Im with you – she looks disheveled IMO
    _________________________________________

Well…

if she does then im for sho going to hell.

Phrozen1der says:

@YSo She could get all of it in that trench and pumps tho… :yes:

KyCakes says:

@Hershey Your gravi :rofl:

Can’t tell her nuthin….

YSoSrs says:

Sht. Rih’s drunk ass probably just forgot to put on some clothes and got y’all think she did it for a fashion statement. :coffee:

if she does then im for sho going to hell.
    Okay!

KDub says:

So nobody gonna call Mo’s leggums what they really truly ill?

Biker pants?

:shrug:

@HIS
    “fugg outta here…the only thing natural on Kim is her bone marrow and even THATS in question..”

:prays:

“Dear Lord, give me the strength. I know that the Devil continues to have @HIS be a challenge to me with her insults to your angel Kim and by flaunting her feminine gifts to the other male posters besides myself…

… but I am undeterred!”

CNN say they heard arrest is iminent. Let me get home quick. That is one perp walk I don’t want to miss.

Bad Influence says:

@Lesbin, i sing along to the duet as well…i think they did a good job..i have heard way worseeeeeee…

example *in my billy goat voice*
    YOU DA ONE DAT I DREAM ABOUT ALL DAYYYYAYYYAYYYYYYE
    YOU DA ONE SO I MAKE SURE I BEHAVEEEEEAYYYAYYYVEEEE

btch what u tom’bout??? :chase:

I Go There says:

@YSO

I dont put nothing past her… But In not mad either.

lovezoe says:

KDub says:

—————————————-
    I normally rides witcha… Gawd knows I do…

But I don’t CARE why she naked up under there! I just wanna see undaneef!!!!

*falls on sidewalk right at Robyn’s feets by accident*

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@HIS

:prays:

… but I am undeterred!”

:hug: u so lucky u my nigga :rofl:

@BIRD
    “Puleaze. That ho done cast her pearls before swine like Bow Bow and Ray J. That ho is a ho. She cute, but stil a low priced ho. Next up…..Souljah Boy.”

That hoe Rihanna prolly let Soulja Boy and his crew hit. I mean, at least Soulja Boy had more than one hit song.

J. Cole got SIGNED and Rihanna gave him the “Welcome Aboard” secks tape treatment. :shrugs:

*falls on sidewalk right at Robyn’s feets by accident*

A chia pet, a petrie dish and STD just fell out of her cooch

Bad Influence says:

@KDUB, the child looks hungry under that damn trench coat…no ass in da back…not a tidday in site wtf is wrong with u people??? :ghost:

I Go There says:

Aright yall let me get outta here.. Ill holla tomorrow.

Later

KDub says:

—————————————————–
    NOBODY is letting Souljah hit but Rat Stax and Rock Dust (Diamond)…HMMMP :nono:

KyCakes says:

:bye: IGO

@LOVE ZOE
    “Man will get the SR award for being Captain Saving super hoes. Kim right up there with Supahead”

:nono:

Don’t even try to say no foul azz chit like that! Supahead would fluck for a two piece from Popeye’s and do it in front of her son!

I can’t tolerate yall being trained into believing Kim is some sort of hoe. I just can’t. :no:

KyCakes says:

KDub says:

—————————————————–
    NOBODY is letting Souljah hit but Rat Stax and Rock Dust (Diamond)…HMMMP
    ——————————————————————
    You know that idiot is still being held on immigration charges?

I Go There says:

Bye KY

KDub says:

———————————–
    I just wanna see the piercings.

*dodges the STD that fell out*

Choco aka Hippie says:

*falls on sidewalk right at Robyn’s feets by accident*

A chia pet, a petrie dish and STD just fell out of her cooch

and a bottle of O’douls…

Awww@Man
    Kim is a prostitute not a hoe :hugs: is that better

IGO :boobs: buh byeeee

@KDubz :rofl:

*dodges the STD that fell out*
    It’s now a chia pet and it’s chasing you – ya know how needy Rihanna can be same goes for her COOCH!

LesBinLuv says:

**singing** Soooo log off your facebook…it all belongs to me!

Pahahahahahahaha…that song sounds so much dumber when you type it out like that…

YSoSrs says:

@MAN

Your (blind) loyalty would be something to admire if you didn’t waste it on fake, plastic bishes like Kim K and Amber. :no:

KDub says:

—————————————–
    And neither could her momma which is why she made her baby a career.

If I was a hoe like that MamaDub would try to make ME respecktable too.

Mo hun? I hate your hair. No bueno. :(

@HIS

:no:
    Please refer to Kim as a “lady” when speaking about her to me. I won’t let you insult the mother of my children the way you have been doing.

Choco get OUT!!! :rofl:

@Bad
    I swear I know she got lil pets in and around her cooch!~

@YSO
    “Your (blind) loyalty would be something to admire if you didn’t waste it on fake, plastic bishes like Kim K and Amber.”

It’s just sooooo sad how easily women are conditioned to hate true ladies like Kim and idolize human condoms (like those above).

We need to change the way we teach our girls.

Petrie dish. I hate yall. :rofl:

yallcrazy says:

Jacked from cnn

Bad Influence says:

@Man when she delivers that baby it will have dry bird/rug burns all over it from tryna push that thang out thru that wind tunnel she calls a puzzay…maybe u could lube up ur kitten heel and fugg her with it…she likes shoes…

Somebody gonna end up hurt

@CHOCO

Kim is a LADY. All she ever does is good things and she’s constantly villified for it.
    :smack:

If Kim was a “hoe” like the rest of these “socialites” she woulda had some niggas baby and be on tv talking bout they a “family” even though she woulda had babies with a few other niggas too.

Kim is a LADY.

Bad Influence says:

Kims canyon twat is as dry as whitneys weave was in Yalls gravi :no:

*grabs Jacksons ass*

fugg u been woman? :waiting:

@HIS
    “when she delivers that baby it will have dry bird/rug burns all over it from tryna push that thang out thru that wind tunnel she calls a puzzay…maybe u could lube up ur kitten heel and fugg her with it…she likes shoes…”
    _________

:mad:
    Kim would never let something unnatural into her temple!

yallcrazy says:

Yep Choco, it’s about to go down…

I am reading between his lines & ION like it :no:

I hope that I am wrong though…

@CHOCO

__________________________
    I agree @MAN she is a LADY… of the NIGHT :coffee: #PROSTITUTION WHORE

**lurking and waiting for @HIS to give me a titty shake like she did for IGO**
    :popcorn:

yallcrazy says:

:lol: @Man

Yall get him going :rofl:

YSoSrs says:

:hahaha: @MAN

Change the way we raise our girls? This coming from you of all people? Pure comedy. I’m afraid there is no hope for you. :hahaha:

Bad Influence says:

u didnt deny that u had on a kitten heel bew..

–guess she finds moisture unnatural :coffee:

I am reading between his lines & ION like it

I hope that I am wrong though…
    You’re not wrong they are and they are gonna pay for it cuz now everyone will be neighborhood watching :wink:

Bye MANNNNNN :chase:

u have a good night..

yallcrazy says:

6 pm est is when we’ll know what’s what :coffee:

KyCakes says:

ZIMMERMAN IS NOW IN CUSTODY :yahoo:

yallcrazy says:

Word up Ky?

:cheers:

KyCakes says:

Yup. According to NBC news…. HELL YEAH

yallcrazy says:

By Pete Williams, NBC News, and M. Alex Johnson, msnbc.com

Updated at 5:39 p.m. ET: George Zimmerman has been taken into custody and will face criminal charges in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, officials told NBC News.

Angela Corey, the special prosecutor appointed by Florida Gov. Rick Scott to re-examine the case, will announce what charge or charges she will seek about 6 p.m. ET, a law enforcement official told NBC News.

The nature of the charges wasn’t immediately known, an official told NBC News Justice Department correspondent Pete Williams, speaking on condition of anonymity. But because Corey previously announced that she wouldn’t take the case to a grand jury, first-degree murder is not an option.

Advertise | AdChoices

Corey’s office confirmed that a news conference would be at 6 p.m. ET in Jacksonville, Fla.

Authorities in Sanford, Fla. — where Zimmerman, 28, a neighborhood watch volunteer, shot Martin, 17, on Feb. 26 — began preparing for public reaction to the announcement from Corey. Several counties in the region activated their emergency operations centers and were on heightened alert, NBC News’ Kerry Sanders reported from Sanford, while Seminole County sheriff’s deputies spent Wednesday morning setting up barricades along the booking area for new inmates at the county jail, NBC station WESH of Orlando reported.

Now he must be charged booked and kept in custody without bail

Jerrica says:

Just read on yahoo Zimmerman is in custody and will be charged with 2nd degree murder.

mrsloveleigh says:

Rhianna didn’t cause no damn controversy with that comment Sandra!! LOL and SMH

yallcrazy says:

Jacked from msnbc
    Benjamin Crump, the attorney for Martin’s parents, urged people to “remain peaceful” after the expected announcement.

Martin’s mother, Sybrina Fulton, told The Associated Press later that news of the expected charges would help start a healing process.

Zimmerman, whose father is white and whose mother is Peruvian, says he shot Martin, who was black, in self-defense after following him in a gated community in Sanford. Police questioned Zimmerman but decided against pressing charges.

The lack of an arrest or charges has sparked protests nationwide, with critics alleging that Zimmerman confronted Martin because of his race. Zimmerman’s supporters deny that.

DoNotDeleteMe says:

The beyotch is in custody! :clap:

2nd degree murder!

yallcrazy says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

Now he must be charged booked and kept in custody without bail
    ———————

:applause: @no bail

lovezoe says:

Welp! This a start!

Jerrica says:

oh i hope this is trueeee :yahoo:

YSoSrs says:

I look forward to finally seeing this fcker live and not one of his paid representatives. :yes:

KDub says:

**singing** Soooo log off your facebook…it all belongs to me!

—————————————-
    Small rant…That song is just stupid as all fugg. Yall folks MOMMA looking thirsty as HAIL in the vid tryna repo some shat…that is like my middle 30′s mother of two azz sanging about I gave a dude some shat but now I gotta take it back? WHET?

I can’t relate. Only thing I am giving a dude is a mutual good grown folks time and then he gotta get the fugg out. >>>>

yallcrazy says:

Well said Kdub :coffee:

lovezoe says:

Just heard the screaming audio for the first time. That was Trayvon, I’m bout to cry. Please let legal,justice be served.

KDub says:

@Yall…I can’t relate to giving a dude not shat in 2012. When I was in my 20′s maybe. But in my mid 30′s? Best I can do is loan your azz $50 til you getcho check on Friday cause I DO understand gas is high and shat. But don’t be tryna skip out on me Friday and you been calling ALLLL this week; but Friday roll up and you MIA. Cause I will come to your JOB.

THAT is what that vid shoulda been about. A heffa going to her regularly sked dack JOB and be like nukka where is that moeny I loaned chu? I KNOW you aint think the shat was a GIFT.

THAT woulda been more believable than repo’n a FB page. GTFOH.

Bad Influence says:

@Dubz, i feel u but its just….a song.

Men rap and sing about all kinds of shat when it comes to women. why cnt they have their one lil single…sometimes women DO foot the bill and niggas take that shyt 4granted and er’thing they did in that video is how any of us would be feeling if the shat happened in real life..

i dnt see the horribleness in the song that er’body else does…Beyonce did the same shyt in her vid and got praised..

KDub says:

They want folks to buy their album they gonna hafta come out with some more believable content. Working Wanda on the Southside don’t wanna hear how you flossed on your mane. :no:

She might wanna hear how you got married and settled down tho. Not blowing up cars and shat.

woop woop Fat ass Zimmermannnnn is gawn get his!!! :yahoo:

Bad Influence says:

@Kdub i knowwwwww but why come nobody was so mad when Beys irreplaceable came out? it was all empowering n shat…i feel bad for some of these btchs who aint her..they cnt do nuttin!

West Coast Chick says:

Zimmerman fat ugly greasy money ass has been charged :party:

now find this fat sonofabitch :waiting:

West Coast Chick says:

that stank ass bastard is in custody :nana: without bail..2nd degree murder, you sorry fat sonofabitch :nino:

West Coast Chick says:

where the fuk is my hoodie at!!!!!! I hope they fry his punk ass

anw_rootbeer says:

DAMN RIH LOOKS GOOD AF

:applause:

Riri_2484 says:

When irreplacable came out it was an anthem letting people know dont ever think ur not replacable…it was beliveable she was in her 20s not married no kids…imo it all belongs to me would have been a better song if it was believable the whole log off ur facebook is both childish and lame as fu_k coming from these women. I just cannot take it serious

Rihanna is a very bad bish!!!!

£ the commenter formally known as Hershey says:

@CHOCO

Kim is a LADY.

by Man, I just don’t care™ on Apr 11, 2012 at 5:37 pm
    ———————————————

Your lady Kim’s babies are in my MAC compact in my purse :coffee: she’s a whore face it, you love a weave wearing, silicone ass shot getting, industry bicycle whore.

:hugs:

Ni ni says:

Beyonce was writing nursery rhymes in her teens and twenties imo she was too old for that. I dont get they hype with rhiana shes an average chick. I love monicas voice and she always looks and behaves like a lady and shes very pretty.

Ni ni says:

——————-

Agreed. And she’s always a lady. :clap:

69 says:

Monica is a lady, a hard headed one at that. I purchased New Life and while the album has some good tracks, it looks likes childs play next to Still Standing. I bought the deluxe version.

Daddy’s Good Girl, Until It’s Gone, Amazing (The best song on the album), and 3D :thumbsup:

The rest of the album :coffee:

So I’m renaming this album “The Mistakes of Me II” and I’ll be :waiting: for her to go back to the tried and true formula that got her those 6 #1 hits.

This is just my honest opinion as a true Monica fan. :shrug:

@MAN

I guess you win this time. :kona:

69 says:

Can someone tell me who Rhiana is? :waiting:

I know Rihanna, but I’m not quite sure of this new person Ni ni speaketh of :nono:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says: