PICS: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Screening at Frank Ski’s

Pictured above L-R: Karlie Redd, Mimi Faust, Erica Dixon Mona Scott-Young, and K.Michelle

Loyal reader Saptosa Foster of The 135th Street Agency writes:

Last night in Atlanta, Monami Entertainment – along with NFGTV, Nuvo and Cintron Energy Drink – threw a TK premiere party for VH1′s highly-anticipated reality spin-off “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta.”

Cast members Rasheeda, K.Michelle, Mimi Faust, Erica Dixon, Karlie Redd, Joseline Hernandez, Momma Dee, Stevie J, Lil Scrappy, Kirk Frost and executive producers Mona Scott-Young (Monami) and Stephan Marley (NFGTV) were the stars of the evening, as over 300 guests packed Frank Ski’s Restaurant to preview the first episode.

Pictured above: Kirk Frost (Rasheeda’s husband) & Rasheeda

The evening began with a press Q&A with the cast moderated by V103 midday personality and HGTV’s “Property Virgins” host Egypt Sherrod followed by the episode screening (also hosted by Egypt with husband DJ Fadelf on the turntables). The event closed out with a performance by Stevie J and rapper Benzino’s band The Magnificent 757s. Additional guests included Jazze Pha, Dave Mays, Bernard Bronner, Phaedra Parks, Apollo Nida, Derek J, Sharlinda Parker, Sabrina Rowe and many more.

Pictured above: Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida

“Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” premieres Monday, June 18 at 8pm EST on VH1. Visit
the show at Love & Hip Hop Atlanta online.

Pictured above: Derek J (J Spot Salon) and Momma Dee

Pictured above: Benzino, owner Frank Ski, and Dave Mays

Pictured above – L-R: Erica, Mimi, K.Michelle, Egypt Sherrod (moderator of V-103); Rasheeda, Karlie and Joseline

Crowd shot inside Frank Ski’s Restaurant in Atlanta

Photos: James Pray

• Struggling Rapper Jim Jones Arrested AGAIN
  • Casting Call: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta filming today
  • Yandy Explains Why There is No Love and Hip Hop Reunion
  • How Fabolous Met His Wifey Emily, Star of VH1?s ‘Love & Hip Hop’

148 Responses to “PICS: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Screening at Frank Ski’s”

MZ_CARAM3L74 says:

yes,i will be watching

Flawless says:

Ill watch

YSoSrs says:

*still waiting for a Drake/Chris post*

Phaedra looks like she’s been beefing up!

I don’t know who these other people are….except for Apollo and Derek J

I like Kmichelle music :coffee: but I aint stuttin this fake show :nono:

Eazy says:

:hahaha: Lil Scrappy :rofl:

YSoSrs says:

No ma’am Derek J. No. Ma’am. :stop:

lexdiamonz says:

anw_rootbeer says:

THANKS SO MUCH SANDRA ROSE & MS HANNAH K, my bff & I had an amazing time last night at the PRIVATE screening of Love & Hip Hop Atl.
      Frank Ski’s was packed to the max, everyone was super nice & on their best behaviors.
      When my friend & I first arrived, I spotted Hannah sitting alone playing with her phone & I introduced myself as the Sandra Rose winner of the night & she was all smiles and very nice. Idk what I expected her to sound like, but she had a li urban twang to her voice.
      I met Jazzy Pha & the lil guy from Lincoln Heights sat with us and was a cutie.
      Scrappy came in with his blue bandana around his head like Pac use to wear. Scrappy was super sexy to me. I like a hood dude so he was just my type. JUDE NOT lol
      All the ladies of the cast were gorgeous & Nina Brown was as well. (I think my fav will be Scrappy’s girl/baby mama) Frank Ski was nice & took a pic with me & laughed & joked.

NOW THE SHOW…. THE SHOW IS TOO GOOD!!! I will defiantly be tuning in. I love “scripted drama” I love hood things, and this is all that & then some.
      The show is almost identical to New York. You gotta hood mama like Jim Jones mother. There is a relationship where the man is a nobody, then becomes somebody, & leave the ride or die, then get backs with her, yada yada. That’s Scrappy & his girl. A former stripper now an “artist”
      All & all it was a great show, very dramafied & will bring in the ratings.

(if u squint hard u can c me in the crowd shot lol)

Momma Dee still don’t know her age huh :coffee: and whoa it’s way to many people in this here spot :no:

Eazy says:

Rasheeda is pretty up there, never knew that.

:blink: ole Frank Ski has no neck

bnatural says:

Lil’ Scrappy must look like his daddy cuz ain’t I don’t see it with his momma.

If Frankie, Mama Jones and Momma Dee could do a show…

lady_cn says:

I see Scrappy channeling his inner Nate Dogg at that event. :coffee:

Trendsetter says:

I really don’t like the way that Phaedra wears her hair…ugh…she reminds me of a teenage girl who just started doing her own hair

Xena68 says:

The ladies look nice.

kingstonn says:

whomp.
      where’s the post about Chris and Drake fighting and Drizzy running for cover in the bathroom after throwing a bottle at Chris? :lol:

Xena68 says:

What in the spandex hell does Derek J have on.

lady_cn says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

ole Frank Ski has no neck

Speaking of no necks…Jazzy Pha. :coffee:

lady_cn says:

Phaedra and Apollo’s smiles look fake as heyul. Like they was just fighting right before someone asked to take the picture.

bnatural says:

lady_cn says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

ole Frank Ski has no neck

Speaking of no necks…Jazzy Pha. :coffee:
      ——————–

Please include Benzino as well…

MZ_CARAM3L74 says:

Eazy says:

Rasheeda is pretty up there, never knew that.
      ****************************************
      & that’s her natural hair

LittleBigMouth says:

Derek J needs a tube top intervention ASAP, there is spanx for that…no excuse

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

Hey Kirk, Ima call u later :coffee: Morning Family :waves:

candibfly says:

why derek j got his titties hangin out? :(

boistop says:

Thinks he needs a push up bra. Do better boo boo

candibfly says:

iono none of these women on the cast :no:

i’ll prob watch to see what it’s all about tho

tammyrozay says:

I am a little surprised sandra rose is supporting this show after watch the preview i wont be watching

Rasheedah has always been beautiful :yes: But I am sorry you will never have a hit babes accept it and move on, you in ya 40′s quit with the mess and enjoy life as being beautiful and or a producer, on a boutique or some shat :hug: it’s all love but the truth you could never rap !

Trendsetter says:

:offtopic:

Did anybody hear on the rickey smiley show this morning…about the guy who is suing six flags because they won’t let him ride the rollercoasters because he doesn’t have any hands???

candibfly says:

what happened on the preview? :popcorn:

is it full of ratchedness? :think:

@Candi – Derek looks a mess,he’s usually on point
      Egypt – Lost weight :thumpsup:

MZ_CARAM3L74 says:

Eazy says:

Rasheeda is pretty up there, never knew that.
      ****************************************
      & that’s her natural hair
      Not an xpert her hair, may be long…but that looks like weave on the ends. Resident weave expert Dimpz, what say you? (in kings english)

Speaking of, I like mama’s Dee’s weave. Dimpz what you think about straight bangs and wavy weave?

Xena68 says:

@ Trendsetter I wonder why they won’t let him, his hands have nothing to do with riding a roller coaster all he needs is a seat belt.

gypsyeyes says:

Trendsetter says:

Forgive me lord cause I read that and I can’t stop laughing!

31 Trendsetter says:

Please log off, I found the button it at at the bottom of leave a comment. I’m a bad if laugh? :kona:

lovezoe says:

Derek J- I don’t think I would be able to let him do my hair for all the laughing i would be doing :rofl:

tammyrozay says:

@ candibfly: yes it is

OMG K.Michelle’s butt… :hahaha:

Roll my blunt on it, that’s an ass tray..

Love her tho. I’ll tune in to see her for sure.

Anna says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Momma Dee still don’t know her age huh and whoa it’s way to many people in this here spot
      ~~~~~~
      I bet they broke Fire Marshal capacity.

lovezoe says:

I hope K.Michelle don’t embarrass our sorority, but something tells me she will.

Zoe and the THE MAC :waves:

Ms. Sandra – Are you going to have exclusive with Chris Brown? :waiting

Thinks I’m going to go get me a bagel BRB

I like a hood dude so he was just my type.

:hahaha: :rofl: Kindred spirit..

Tainted_Love says:

Morning Family!! Off work today!!! :) Rasheeda is so pretty and K.Michelle looks hawt!

Gigi26 says:

Well Anw…what color you had on? LOL

Everyone looks nice….except that broad in the silver dress.

Zoe :lol: Leave her alone! She has gotten so much betta, no? We havent heard an outburst in months! :lol:

Im excited to see her!

Bibi says:

Damn Benzino is still around?? :confused:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

GAWD I USED TO THINK LIL SCRAPPY WAS KEEWT.. NOW :no: A BAD MIX BETWEEN JA RULE MUUUUURRDA! AND TUPAC :love: JUST EWWW!

Cali1 :hug: Morning!

Guess, not many checking for this post :shrugs: where is everyone, hmmm :kona:

YSoSrs says:

@GIGI

Hopefully not silver. :rofl:

candibfly says:

who said phaedra looks like she’s just learning to do her hair on her own like we did in middle school? :rofl: it does, with them side ponytails and headbands and ponytails :lol:

did anyone else, when they first learned to use a curling iron, count the same amount of seconds so that each curl would be perfect? :lol:

:hug :SIS! :lol: Im waiting on that one too. She must be writing something groundbreaking.

Usual Suspect says:

:offtopic: To the person standing in front of my door, that I’m telling that I’m emailling a customer….STFU

lovezoe says:

Usual- :waves: while doing the cooking dance.

OTB-Those previews though…

This post makes me think of the ratchet song. GIRL YOU RATCHETTTTT! GIRL YOU RATCHET.

KyCakes says:

Benzino :lol:

I remember ‘Rock the Party’

Only hit the ninja had, I think :think:

Tainted_Love says:

I think Scrappy is cute! I have a thing for guys with what I call…’the braces look mouth’

They took a chunk outta Chris ass… LOL :hug:

MZ_CARAM3L74 says:

Trendsetter says:

*************************************
      you heard how they were laughing & Ricky was trying to be serious lol

Where the hell they find Benzino at though?! :blink:

@ Cali…I do my hair like that sometimes, straight front, curly back. I gotta hide my FOhead. Unfortunately, I didn’t do that today.

@ Jay…Plz tell me GC didn’t run for cover. Why did I not get a text about this? :rofl:

@Candibi

:umido: that now To much heat is bad :kona:

Anna says:

Trendsetter says:

:offtopic:

~~~~~~~
      I heard it. I thought Rickey’s answer about why he couldn’t get on the ride would be “because you have to put your hands up” :lol:
      I heard another one this morning…A guy is in a bar, sees another guy and says are you cold, (it looked like his arm was tucked in his sleeve)guy says he’s not cold, I don’t have a arm. Awkward.

Flucking dead Ky got damn gravie :hahaha: :rofl: :rofl:

Dimpz what you think about straight bangs and wavy weave?

I aint Dimpz but :no:

BoogieNites says:

“I’m fcuking the love of your life, deal with it.” :hahaha:

@ OTB…..Not a huge ass straight bang but, it can work. I HATE wavy bangs. :mad:

straight front, curly back.

But your bangs are curled not straight. And :eyeroll: @the vanity shot of your hurr.

Femme Fatale says:

He may have glasses on, but judging by Lil Scrappy’s mouf area, he been chiefin! :smoke:

:hi: Hi SR fam!

:bye: Bye SR fam. Back to work.

gypsyeyes says:

When I first learned to curl my own hair I was holding the curling iron wrong and I would have a crease in my hair until my cousin finally showed me the light!

Usual Suspect says:

Mz Dimpz – Thanks for the input. Now I gotta find some good hair. What kind of closure do you use? The last time I had a weave I felt like my head was trapped. And a stylist who WILL not Fluck it up.

BoogieNites says:

“I’m fcuking the love of your life, deal with it.” :hahaha:

:rofl: :rofl: That’s what he supposedly said :ha: :haha:

lovezoe says:

Dimpz what you think about straight bangs and wavy weave?
      I aint Dimpz but
      =========================
      I agree. #nofreakingbueno

Not wavy.. :lol: curled Kita, curled…do you know an asian bang? No asain bang!

@ Shaun…That was after I took something else down. LOL it’s not even “combed: Curly bangs, I can do. Wavy… :nono:

Drag_Anne_fly says:

I like Kmichelle’s music, but I don’t know who these people are. Who’s dating/married/has a child by what rapper? I’m confused.

MZ_CARAM3L74 says:

BoogieNites says:

“I’m fcuking the love of your life, deal with it.”
      ******************************
      Rite,how elementary

I would have a crease in my hair

:hahaha: Did you ever drop it on your face/body? I think everybody done that one..

Usual Suspect says:

@OTB – Dimpz what you think about straight bangs and wavy weave?

I aint Dimpz but

:dead: You know I don’t like weaves, but that’s doing too much? :lmao:

lovezoe says:

I am looking at some weave now. I just can’t seem to find no one to do what I want. I called this one guy, he work at a high-end alabaster salon (he black) and he don’t go no portfolio, FB, nada. How am I supposed to give you 175 bones and I dont know what you capable of. He bragging talking about how he do the stylists around the area hair, SHOW ME!

candibfly says:

twice (within the past year :ashamed: ) i’ve picked up the curling iron on the hot end and burnt the shyt outta my hand :smack:

@ Shaun…But she said wavy. :shrug:

@ Cali…I don’t use closures. I did have a regular circle once and an invisible part that I was mad as hell over two weeks later because my hair grew out so fast. For the most part, I just track it up and leave enough hair out to cover my tracks. As thick as my hair is though, it might be 2inches across the front and a lil more than that towards the back.

I would have a crease in my hair

:hahaha: I dropped my shat on my neck the other month, and I know how to curl :coffee: oh never curl ya hair while having a couple of ****tails :warning:

’the braces look mouth’

I know this mouttthhh. :dead:

All the invisible parts I have seen…. :no:

MZ_CARAM3L74 says:

***********************************
      this is like my favorite subject,don’t tempt me

Usual Suspect says:

Did you ever drop it on your face/body? I think everybody done that one..

Dropped curling irong right on titay one morning. That was almost 4 years ago and it’s almost faded. :sad:

It happend a week before I unclothed myself in front of mister. He said to self “this hood bish right here got wounds on her breast.”

DownBottom says:

:tea:

KyCakes says:

@Jenie our local radio station had that on their page :lol:

Caramel- Please talk about! :yes:

@ Zoe…I’ll post a pic of it. It was cute for two weeks then when my hair started growing, I could see the tracks and I ain’t about that life. :no:

I Go There says:

*Walks up stairs

Damn Woman…

Why is Scappy looking like Drunk Uncle Earl
      You know the one that comes to the Family reunion and tells all the Family Secrets

“You know your aunt Patti is yo real Mamma Right?”

YSoSrs says:

@SIS

No doubt. No doubt. :coffee:

lovezoe says:

Where do you live ? I know a great stylist in Atlanta , he is fair with his prices too, he is originally from Detroit

Gigi26 says:

@YSO: RIGHT!! :rofl:

MZ_CARAM3L74 says:

lovezoe says:

All the invisible parts I have seen….
      ********************************
      pros:they look natural when done right
      cons:it starts to spread as it grows out

I prefer futura lace wigs,you can curl those & keep the style fresh

Candi :rofl: I said USED to right I meant used to drop it/burn themselves :rofl:

lovezoe says:

Dimpz- This one girl I aint’ seen nothing but scalp. :no: My stylist does them on her hair, that’s why I am getting some else to do my sew-in.

Usual Suspect says:

Where is Hershey? Remember that time she wanted to re-do her co-workers hair.

@Zoe 175 is cheap.

Maybe I’ll go where my sister goes, I’m scared though she be finding folks on craigslist.

capricorn83 says:

Scrappy looks so ewwwwww to me. Most of the ladies look nice

I dropped my shat on my neck the other month, and I know how to curl

See Candi in the :kona: for lessons. Brendan’s teaching that one. :rofl:

@ Zoe…I thought I had a pic of the top of it. Lemmee go scope out my FB. I deleted all the pics out my phone. :wail:

MZ_CARAM3L74 says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      ****************************
      Please give me his website/contact info…I live in the metro area lol

candibfly says:

i was at a friend’s wedding and i called the front desk asking if they had burn cream :ashamed:

lovezoe says:

Jenie- VA- The only time we are in GA is to visit fam and that’s only once a year, if that

JMO says:

Good Morning Roses :hug:

Gigi26 says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I’ve seen some disasters in the DMV so I take my ass back to NY to get it done. Cheaper and waaay better. This dude tried to charge me 400 for a damn weave once. I said okay…took my butt home and got it done for 125 :yes:

Usual Suspect says:

DownBottom :waves: Maybe shem can give me some weave tips….

whats the name of the you tube :hahaha:

He said to self “this hood bish right here got wounds on her breast.”

And then he said self, betta wife her. :hahaha:

You putting whip on it. :rules: I had a minor burn on my hand, gone now. I started the whip as soon as it happ. tho.

I Go There says:

Hood Crush

whats up?

KyCakes says:

Questions:

1. why does Momma Dee look more masculine than Derek J?
      2. Why does Pahedra always curl her lip? Is she a stroke victim?
      3. Has anyone put out an APB for Frank Ski’s neck?
      4. Where in the holy lost rap hell did they find Benzino?

gypsyeyes says:

I would have a crease in my hair

Did you ever drop it on your face/body? I think everybody done that one..

When I was 12 I sneaked and used my great grandmothers curling iron. It fell out of my hands and instinct told me to catch it between my knees. Still got the scars. I wore jeans and it was the hottest day in CT ever and my mama told me to put on shorts and I said I was ok. She gave me the look so I went and changed but the jeans stuck to the burn and took off my skin. I should never look at another curling iron or a belt cause she molly whooped my azz for being sneaky!

DownBottom says:

@JMO, :rolleyes:

lovezoe says:

Usual- In my area it is on the medium scale. I don’t mind spending money if I KNOW it’s going to be quality. 175 will buy a lot of things, heck thats two weeks worth of groceries, so I am not about to give it away on chance.

@DB forget chu and your gravi :hahaha:

Usual Suspect says:

Gigi – I agree they don’t do weaves so well in DMV. I use to get half weaves in CALI and they be ON IT!

I would be willing to travel to NYC, Philly, NJ

lovezoe says:

Dimpz- Yeah let me see how yours looked.

DownBottom says:

:waves: @Cali, I think its just Kiki Makeup Tutorial :hahaha:

lovezoe says:

We are moving to the DMV later this year, I don’t mind going to Philly or the likes, but hubby is like what if they mess up, you can’t just drive 4 hours for them to correct it.

:wtf: :offtopic:

The Rolling Stones said it best, “You, you make a dead man cum.” A 38 year old female mortuary worker is being held on $250,000 bond after becoming pregnant by one of her clients-a dead man. The alleged crime took place at the Mourning Glory Mortuary just outside of Lexington, Missouri. Police have charged Felicity Marmaduke with desecration of the dead and necrophilia.

According to a statement made to police by Marmaduke, the alleged victim experienced a post mortem erection while being bathed. Being alone, Marmaduke straddled the dead man and proceeded have sex with him. Much to her surprise, the alleged victim came to orgasm after several minutes. A few weeks later, Marmaduke had a positive pregnancy test while receiving a routine medical exam. Upon telling her doctor the circumstances leading to the conception, the police were notified. Marmaduke was arrested without incident at her dilapidated trailer home a few blocks from the mortuary.

In a bizarre twist, Marmaduke plans to sue the dead man’s estate for child support.

JMO says:

@BottomsUP :rollseyes:

@Dimpz & OTB … Thanks for the shoe response :hug: I restarted my phone last night at 10 something and yall text finally came in. Dumb smart phone :rollseyes:

Trendsetter says:

MZ_CARAM3L74 says:

Trendsetter says:

*************************************
      you heard how they were laughing & Ricky was trying to be serious lol

_____________________________

I was trying not to laugh at first, but hearing them laugh…I couldn’t hold it in..so on the drive to work I was crying to so hard I was crying tears..

Lord please forgive me!

DownBottom says:

@OTB, What I do? :lol:

Bibi says:

@Gypsy

Ooh I felt the pain for u as I read that… :no:

Once woke up to a smoke filled room cuz my mattress was on fire after my sis left the curling iron on my bed….

bytch blamed me though :tea:

I’m scared though she be finding folks on craigslist.

Best braider I ever had was an African I found on CL. Knew how to comb mu hurr! NOBODY KNOWS HOW TO COMB MY HURR. :cuss: :(

Gigi26 says:

Zoe idk if you’re on fb but look at the top hair fb fan pages (look at the pics) then you can find some hair stylists that way :yes:

That’s how I found out who does Jennifer formerly of BBWives hair :yes:

Trendsetter says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

_________________________________

:wtf:

KyCakes says:

JMO :yahoo:

@MAC – IKR :rofl:

Yes, I put WHIP ON MY ENTIRE BODY! My most recent surgical wound is healing rapidly and looks much better that the first one, I was applying it 3 x a day.

@Zoe – Yeah, that is alot to pay and you be looking crazy and :mad:

YSoSrs says:

@KY

Fck all the other questions. Why don’t you want me to live? That Gravi… :ghost:

I deleted all the pics out my phone.

:blink: Whatt happ’d?

no new post yet??? :think:

whats the name of the you tube

:hahaha: I cant stand Cali.

Hey JMO! :wave:

Trend I didn’t even know men could still skeet when their dead :blink:

IGo :love:

Gigi- Which one, its more than one Top Hair page

YSoSrs says:

@JENIE

:no: :no:

Xena68 says:

@ Jenie Whoooooaaaaaa :hurl:

Trendsetter says:

@ jenie…I didn’t either…but how nasty is that for her to sleep with him…but I heard a few weeks back about a guy who was sleeping with dead women…

DownBottom says:

:vomit:

MZ_CARAM3L74 says:

Trendsetter says:
      Lord please forgive me!
      *******************************
      wow,I was driving to work also & couldn’t keep from laughing. They are so silly in the morning!

:rofl; :rofl: @Gyp, with your knees. :rofl:

:rofl: Instinct? Thats what your instinct said…I want you to question that muthafukka next time :rofl: My mama woulda beat you for that too. LMAO

Remind me of the time big bro dared me a dolla to get in the tub fully clothed…that nigga still owe me that dolla, Mamma paid up fast tho. Ouch.

candibfly says:

*bakes a cake with whipfinity icing*

i’m over this day already :waiting:

i might go to the club in dc for the first time in years. iono how i’m gon act. it’s either gonna be bougie/bored or dancing on couches. :hahaha: i mean i’m serious tho :ashamed:

Dumb smart phone

We know your pain!

KyCakes says:

YSoSrs says:

@KY

Fck all the other questions. Why don’t you want me to live? That Gravi…
      ———————————————————————
      As soon as I changed gravi’s, I felt I wasn’t gon’ be chit today…

pointhimout says:

derek j please stop. I caught a glimpse of that tardy for the wedding bs show and this fool had his dominique devereaux attire, inclusive of thigh highs. I COULDN’T.

stevie J is best with no shirt on.

Daisy says:

:nono: I will pass on this reality show