"A shirtless Cristiano Ronaldo leaves a Real Madrid training session in Los Angeles on Tuesday. The Portuguese winger flaunted his toned torso as he was driven away from the hour-long practice session at the University of California on the back of a golf cart. Ronaldo, who is in the United States for Real Madrid's Summer tour, was seen with an ice pack on his left ankle as he smiled at cheering fans who flocked to the campus to catch a glimpse of their idols. Spanish goalkeeper Iker Casillas and teammate Sergio Ramos also drew huge cheers as they left training." ~Splash News.

Photo: Splash News

• Morning Wood: Ryan Lochte (by request)
  • Morning Wood: Lil Wayne
  • Morning Wood: Joseline Hernandez
  • Morning Wood: Trey Song (this one’s for the fellas)
    • sassyshe

Sexy but he is such a hoe

• MZ_CARAM3L74

yet we can make comments on Morning Wood :coffee:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

at first glimps he almost looked like tom cruise.. :huh:

• Secret

Yeah he is a cutie :thumbsup:

sassyshe says:

Sexy but he is such a hoe

Is he ? :tea:

• http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=72503781 yanibunny02

Just one pic??? :mad:

• sassyshe

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

at first glimps he almost looked like tom cruise..
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------
      :hater: Sexism at its best, just because Sandra dont like men dont men its okay for us to say what we want but banned from commenting on her female. This should be an equal opportunity blog. (Dont ban me please :pray:)

• Ms.Fashion

ummmm Nahh need more photos. I mean nice calves. :shrug:

sassyshe says:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

at first glimps he almost looked like tom cruise..
      ————————————————————————-
      Sexism at its best, just because Sandra dont like men dont men its okay for us to say what we want but banned from commenting on her female. This should be an equal opportunity blog. (Dont ban me please )
      ----------------------------------

:lol: hater though?

• sassyshe

Jenie yes he is but he prefers them tall, skinny and blonde

• sassyshe

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

sassyshe says:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

at first glimps he almost looked like tom cruise..
      ————————————————————————-
      ———————————-
      hater though?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
      That's why I had to ask her not to ban me

sassyshe says:

Jenie yes he is but he prefers them tall, skinny and blonde

I started to get happy when you said tall skinny, then you said Blonde :sad: Nice eye candy though :yes:

• Eboni.Nash

Nice

sassyshe says:

Jenie yes he is but he prefers them tall, skinny and blonde
      -------
      hmmmm i'm tall, skinny...my hair was and can be blonde again.. :D just playin :lol:

• sassyshe

jeniefrumdabloc says:

sassyshe says:

Jenie yes he is but he prefers them tall, skinny and blonde

I started to get happy when you said tall skinny, then you said Blonde Nice eye candy though
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I know the Spanish govt should use him as a tourist attraction, he makes you want to go take a vacay to Madrid to see what other sexy treasures they are hiding

• NaijaGal

I've never found him sexy...didn't he pay some woman to have a child for him?

• dancerbee93

MZ_CARAM3L74 says:

yet we can make comments on Morning Wood
      ***********************************

:cosign:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

is it me or does it look like he has small hands??

• sassyshe

NaijaGal says:

I’ve never found him sexy…didn’t he pay some woman to have a child for him?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Yeah apparently she was a maid or something

• lady_cn

Imma need more pictures to determine whether or not he is 'morning wood' material. :waiting:

:hi: naija
      I believe the female that got pregnant he was dating,then he paid her to skidaddle!
      this is Krusty kimmies Ex man,She thought he was serious about her...Poor stink stink :|

• sassyshe

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

sassyshe says:

Jenie yes he is but he prefers them tall, skinny and blonde
      ——-
      hmmmm i’m tall, skinny…my hair was and can be blonde again.. just playin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Someone at TMZ is obsessed with him they look for his pics to post. His main girl is always a model/actress who is brunette but when he is around the hoes they are always blonde

Ok This Kmichelle, stuff with Toya is getting out of hand, and for some reason I can't stand Toya's azz :tea:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

is it me or does it look like he has small hands??

I saw the same thing :hahaha:

• MsDivaRo

He has some nice toned THIGHS!

:hug: Luvn

• lady_cn

I wonder what he's looking at that's making him clutch his chest like that. :thinks:

Testing :wtf:

Yall :hug:

• Ty

Auntie wood is usually hard, strong..... nevah mind :coffee:

:wave: @ all

• sassyshe

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Ok This Kmichelle, stuff with Toya is getting out of hand, and for some reason I can’t stand Toya’s azz
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------
      What's new with them?

• MsDivaRo

:wave: Yall & Ty!!!!!!!!!

• luVn_liFe…

MsDivaRo :happy: helllllo.. i spoke to errYbody in the post below but it was vacant after :|

He has some nice toned THIGHS!
      Yes He does :thumbup:

He used to fukc with paris hilton #yucko #gross

I originally stated more but my ish got whodinied I guess! Hmmmp

Oh and I also spoke to all.

*puts my 3 posts on the back of a milk carton* :rofl:

Oh the baby mama was a one night stand... " :blink: " he paid her 10millie

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

hey luvn and small hands no bueno :no:

• MsDivaRo

@Luv...you must not be too busy today! :woohoo:

• NaijaGal

LUV N, YALLCRAY, TY TY BABY
      :waves:

:hi: yall

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

hey luvn and small hands no bueno

-----------------------
      :cosign:

• NaijaGal

Oh the baby mama was a one night stand… ” ” he paid her 10millie
      ===================
      I'm willing to rent my womb for that price

NaijaGal says:

LUV N, YALLCRAY, TY TY BABY

-----------------------------
      So what Naija you ain't see my font? :sideeye:

NaijaGal says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Oh the baby mama was a one night stand… ” ” he paid her 10millie
      ===================
      I’m willing to rent my womb for that price

---------------
      Rent-A-Womb :hahaha:

--------
      she still sticking around for what? oh nehmin $$ speaks in volumes.

• luVn_liFe…

MsDivaRo I am!!! but damn iVe had my head down non stop for days... Screw that,Me Needs a break from it!
      :yahoo:

NaijaGal says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Oh the baby mama was a one night stand… ” ” he paid her 10millie
      ===================
      I’m willing to rent my womb for that price
      -------
      o think everyone in here who is able are willing :lol:

• luVn_liFe…

:woohoo: Hells Yes,Me too!!!
      -----------> I’m willing to rent my womb for that price

• Native New Yorker

@Jenie They have BOTH passed the point of not making fools of themselves while trying to make fools of eachother. But Toya is a little worse because she is defending something that in truth she cant defend with 100% certainty. I liked Toya in the days when she was still humble and trying to get Wayne to love her. Im glad she has found her confidence and has taken control of her life and future by becoming a "businesswoman" but now she comes across as "better than" people. When in actuality she isnt too far removed.

• MsDivaRo

MsDivaRo I am!!! but damn iVe had my head down non stop for days… Screw that,Me Needs a break from it!

---------------------------------
      Well I am :happy: you are here!

sassyshe says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

————————————————————————-
      What’s new with them?

Toya talm bout Kmichelle, is skitzo, and that she doesn't have custody of her kids :tea: Ok this is where I have a problem, Toya leave the kids business out just :stop: And then why in hell are you going hard in the paint, for ya Hubby :rolleyes: Let that ninja be a damn man and fight his own battles, Toya, I am sorry but never cared for never understood what her purpose was besides being the baby mammie sorry :shrug:

• luVn_liFe…

hell i wanted to donate my eggs for $7500.00 a whop but i started researching to late :wail: you have to be a certain age

Native New Yorker says:

@Jenie They have BOTH passed the point of not making fools of themselves while trying to make fools of eachother. But Toya is a little worse because she is defending something that in truth she cant defend with 100% certainty. I liked Toya in the days when she was still humble and trying to get Wayne to love her. Im glad she has found her confidence and has taken control of her life and future by becoming a “businesswoman” but now she comes across as “better than” people. When in actuality she isnt too far removed.

My thing is, I never really heard K michelle, disrespect her, in non of her interviews, but Her on the other hand is just ugh :no:

• Ty

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

NaijaGal says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Oh the baby mama was a one night stand… ” ” he paid her 10millie
      ===================
      I’m willing to rent my womb for that price
      Me too...yall think they want ovaries too :rofl:

• NaijaGal

@MSDIVA - never that...I hugged you 2 posts down :( but I don't mind giving another :hug:

*Ironically K Michelle and Toya are saying the same thing...leave my name out of your mouth and concentrate on your venture...I think Toya should've kept her child out of it but she obviously was trying to hit below the belt*

It's only 10:45 fawk this day is going so slow :crying: :sad:

• BoogieNites

wellllll, i heard he was :gay:
      SIKE NAW :lol:

"I'm glad he's single, cause I'm gonna climb that like a
      tree." :yes:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

hell i wanted to donate my eggs for $7500.00 a whop but i started researching to late you have to be a certain age
      ----------
      that will pay off my dang truck!

• Trendsetter

In other news....

I'm listening to some ratchet music this morning...Future - Turn on the lights is on repeat.

Ok ya'll can carry on...

• BoogieNites

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      i don't know your nationality/ ethnicity but the darker toned folk usually get weeded out. EARLY. i looked into it a few years back :tea:

• Native New Yorker

The thing is Kmichelle was telling her story for her own growth n healing and not with the intent of being malicious toward Toya or Memphitz. Toya is being malicious and ignorant. The best way to defend her husband wouldve been to hire an attorney to do the talking for him. I think Toya has gone past defending her husband and moved on to trying to destroy Kmichelle's rep. Im sure if someone was to speak on her moms drug addiction or her whole life being based on the movie precious she wouldnt be so thrilled, why attack someone's kid? like what peaceful resolution does that bring to the table? be a partof the solution, not the problem

• Ty

So Toya hitting below the belt huh? A couple of bs reality shows and her head is in the clouds. K Michelle should just sit in the :kona: and :tape: I truely believe that Memphis will leave her azz when the money runs out and the child support payments stop coming. What income does he have again :shrug: Is he still trying to find a network for him and Toya? He just seems grimey az hell :coffee:

BoogieNites says:

luVn_liFe… says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ------------
      maybe times have changed now that everybody wants a dark baby :lol:

NaijaGal says:

@MSDIVA – never that…I hugged you 2 posts down but I don’t mind giving another

---------------------
      :happy: Just messing with ya bew!!! Lubs ya

• Trendsetter

Hmmm so ya'll know how I feel about that label whore Toya....

I use to really like her...and kinda felt sorry for her after I read her book...and was genuinely happy that she over came so much....now this trick going super hard for something you don't even know about...boo Memphitz wasn't checking for yo azz then...relax and calm down...

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

• Native New Yorker

BoogieNites says:

luVn_liFe… says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      i don’t know your nationality/ ethnicity but the darker toned folk usually get weeded out. EARLY. i looked into it a few years back :tea:

_____________________________________________________________

yessssss those people who buy eggs are VERY specific about what they want their baby to come out like. They want to know ur IQ, family history, first day of school and everything before they choose a donor. Seems like some (yt) people would rather just adopt a black baby as opposed to carrying one to term :tea:

:lol: Yall go look at what I dressed Auntie in in the Pres. Obama post :rofl:

it wasnt me :ashamed: #mystory #nobodysawmedoit :rofl:

I totally agree @Native

• NaijaGal

So Derwin will be back on The Game...meh

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Eh Wood does nothing for my cake

:waves: SR

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

@luVn

what is the age cut off for donating eggs? :think:

• BoogieNites

ohyea, they'll adopt a black bebe allday errday but no way they want that thang in them IN THEM !!

• Al-Ameera

RONALDO!!!! I'll be seeing him tonight at Yankee Stadium

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

oh yeah & if what KMichelle said wasnt true, ole boy would/should be suing for defamation of character, not putting his wife on twitter to defend him :no: :coffee:
      GM SR & ROSES!

• sassyshe

------------------------------------------------------------------------
      What's the age, im still young and have no future use for mine?

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

@native exactly and i looked up the statues and laws for fl on donating eggs/ "rent a womb" (lol) they go so far as checking for a mental illnesses in your entire family background and if you have been kicked out of school for anything

La di da da da My Life My Life
      MJB :shrug: #justbecause

• Ty

NaijaGal says:

So Derwin will be back on The Game…meh
      I hope they dont try to replace melanie with Lauren London. Do u think they will give LL a new role :think:

• Blackswan

Good day folks!!

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Hmph like I said they all need new hobbies the KTM saga

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

GM SR & ROSES!
      Yep :tea: I hear K. Michelle has her lawyers :tea:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

i'm at the doctor's office. on time. now let's see how long it takes to see him. :rollseyes: i HATE that! :cuss:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Jenie :waves: <---KMichelle's lawyers retainer
      i bet she got proof somewhere too :coffee:
      sup bew? :hug:

• Ms.Fashion

Native New Yorker says:

Correction. She is not a business woman. She just open a business. Yall will see. Nothing she does will last. She has a parachute so she think she good.

She need lessons on How to be a respectful wife. Nothing is promised. KMichelle story can easily become Yours in 3 years. When he thinks nobody is looking. :coffee:

• yallcrazy

:hug: 's @ Fay & Choco!!!

• NaijaGal

TY - they say Lauren will be playing some former child star...and they supposedly added some new guy (never heard of him) as well so I guess we'll see...if they tone down Tasha then I'll watch

*btw I read that Toya questioned Wayne being Lauren London's baby daddy*

• luVn_liFe…

What’s the age, im still young and have no future use for mine?
      _______________________________________________________ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      that was my thought i have NOOOOO use for em hell let me get paid for em. I think the age was 30ish.this was awhile back I was looking and yes they Doooo want to know all kinds of Shyte

• sassyshe

Like I said yesterday, Toya is the typical delusional new wife who go hard for their hussy and claim aint shyt happen and old girl jealous. Growing up seeing DV all my life I have learned to not put my too piece in when a chick claims she was beaten and learnt also not to say whether or not the person should leave because they will do what they want to. However Toya should not be delusional to think that DV didnt happen if there was no police report. My mom and stepmother had the crap beaten out of them for years and there was no police report because their men was law enforcement (police, corrections, etc etc) and the law always protect one of their own if they could. Like everyone keeps saying this is Memphitz business and he needs to handle it, stop going strong because if proof comes out then shed look stupid.

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Jenie :waves: <—KMichelle's lawyers retainer
      i bet she got proof somewhere too :coffee:
      sup bew? :hug:

Yep she has that too apparently :tea:

Hey Fay Fay forgot to hug ya :hug:

Razzle Dazzle Boo wheey you at in FL

------------

Amen! as soon as it dies down we're gonna see somethng in the news talking about how wayne went to jail cause dude put his hands on his baby muvah

• sassyshe

Ty says:

NaijaGal says:

So Derwin will be back on The Game…meh
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Last I heard Lauren and new guy suppose to be the new Melanie and Derwin - you know new to the team, young couple, etc, etc.
      Due to the fans they wanted Derwin and Mel to make guest appearances so that their characters can be involved but in a limited role. Pooch apparently down for it but Tia may be salty about the way BET fired her so right now she's not willing. Therefore if Pooch also shows up it may be like how Martin was during that final season when him and Tisha Campbell couldnt film together

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

alllllll the way down in key west :(

*calls the cops* :hahaha:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

:mad:
      Oh HAIL naw!
      Why the phuck comments workin in here???

:hug: Choco & Fayla :happy:

there go man :rofl:

• luVn_liFe…

Razzle ohhh all the way at the Bottom!! i was hoping to go down there in a few weeks theres a seafood joint down there that i want to try i seen it on TRIPLE D i think they make all diffrent types of Conch.but i think i'll be going to marcoIsland or sumpthin

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

My dilemma with donating eggs is that Im so territorial that I would be like who are my eggs making children with now - like my DNA would be spread all over the world - I would feel like a part of was missing WEIRD I KNOW

:waves: DIVA

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

i’m at the doctor’s office. on time. now let’s see how long it takes to see him. i HATE that!

----------------
      IKR, you sit and wait forever then you get in the room and wait forever then the dr. comes in and you out in 10 mins. #hatedit

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@SANDRA
      If you want this to be an all female blog, let a ninja know so I can apply my time elsewhere.

**Ima just stay here and hate really tho**

:shotsfired: @ Yall

Now you got a reason :grin:

Choco aka Hippie says:

DIVA

-------------------
      What it dew ma? Them :boobs: still under yo neck? :hahaha:

:lol: @Man

**Ima just stay here and hate really tho**
      :lol: Whats New

Hey MAN :waves:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Good enough to get pissed off early in the day!! #annoying

@Diva
      Nope but my back is aching - GURL!

Was good with you...

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@SANDRA

**Ima just stay here and hate really tho**

------------------------
      ION think we have met..... :hi: there Man!!!!

*puts down the phone* :lol:
      #yeahright

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

**sending naked pics of myself for the next Morning Wood so Sandra can turn the comments off**

:pc:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

Razzle ohhh all the way at the Bottom!! i was hoping to go down there in a few weeks theres a seafood joint down there that i want to try i seen it on TRIPLE D i think they make all diffrent types of Conch.but i think i’ll be going to marcoIsland or sumpthin
      ---------------
      dont waste your time lol too much construction gwonz on right now it takes me 30 min to get to work same goin back lol maybe when the "winter" comes :lol:

Somebody hurry and give MsDiva the report on Man. :rofl:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@CHOCO
      Whats up? Whats been good with you?

:rofl: :lol:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

:dead:

Hey what happen to Phro :thinking:

• luVn_liFe…

Razzle The WINTER... Construction is just down in Key West or All over in the Keys?

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@MSDIVARO
      Turn around and let me fondle your azz so I can determine if you are worth speaking to.

WAIT, you are female right?
      :blink:

• Native New Yorker

Choco aka Hippie says:

My dilemma with donating eggs is that Im so territorial that I would be like who are my eggs making children with now – like my DNA would be spread all over the world – I would feel like a part of was missing WEIRD I KNOW

_______________________________________

its NOT weird i think its maternal instinct lol

Man, I just don't care™ says:

--------------------------
      Auntie only turns the comments off on the Morning Glories! She on care what we say abouts the Wood! :hahaha:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@MSDIVARO

WAIT, you are female right?

---------------------
      All WOMAN!!! *turns around and :buttshake: for Man!

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

i just visited miami this past weekend and as far as US1 construction is in homestead and key west

and winter aint winter here the average is 76

*puts down the phone*
      #yeahright

@Man
      Lots of the same :wink: We missed YOU me especially

@Native
      Thanks cuz im quick to criticize myself :hugs:

• yallcrazy

Hey Razzle, whats conch? I was around this big conch debate recently and I still dont know exactly what it is classified as. #faserious

You betta speak ninja! Where yo manners at? :kona:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

:blow: <----just because...

• yallcrazy

Jenny IONO where he is at but this is for his left nip :whistle:

:ashamed:

@Diva
      Man thinks KIM K is the answer to all mens prayers and he wants to wife her
      He says he doesn't like big girls but he been known to bed a few and enjoy it
      Women are mostly HOES to him and WE ALL ARE LESBIANS at one point in our lives and the most of us like women but don't admit
      He is easy on the eyes but the ROSES of SR call him short becuz he says all a woman needs for satisfaction is his 3.5 inches - but he also wears heel lifts that are 3.5 inches
      OFTEN HE REMINDS ME OF GEORGE JEFFERSON

Hopes this helps proceed at caution :wink:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@MS. DIVA RO
      :think:
      Hmmm.... I send these pics in, yall BET not clown me!

Me miss PHRO too :crying:

NO COUNTRY FOR MEN #POUTS

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

@yall if you've ever seen the shells that they say if you put up to your ear you can hear the ocean? those big pretty shells have ugly living organisms in it i hear they are good to eat (fried conch critters) but i dont think i'll try it i keep picturing the conch that was in the pirates of the carabbean dead man's chest when he got his head knocked off and couldnt find it :lol:

• Pootie Tang

Morning all! :waves:

:offtopic:
      So yesterday was my B-Day! Yaaa go me! :partyhat: But instead of spending my day at the spa like I had planned, I spent my day at the friggin dentist office getting a ROOT CANAL..... i was :mad: and :cuss: all day and laid up in the bed....

What a way to spand a B-day.....

• Native New Yorker

lol @ FeFe :boobs: :buttshake: (you've inspired me)

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@CHOCO
      You should write my biography! That was like 89% accurate!

• Pootie Tang

:ontopic: tho...I have nothing cause I dont even know who this guy is
      :shrug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

@Pootie

:hugs: Happy Belated Birthday!

Sorry you spent the day in pain :(

@Diva
      Man thinks KIM K is the answer to all mens prayers and he wants to wife her
      He says he doesn’t like big girls but he been known to bed a few and enjoy it
      Women are mostly HOES to him and WE ALL ARE LESBIANS at one point in our lives and the most of us like women but don’t admit
      He is easy on the eyes but the ROSES of SR call him short becuz he says all a woman needs for satisfaction is his 3.5 inches – but he also wears heel lifts that are 3.5 inches
      OFTEN HE REMINDS ME OF GEORGE JEFFERSON

Hopes this helps proceed at caution

--------

oh mah GAWD!! :rofl:

• dancerbee93

:waves: Diva, Choco, Razzle, Fay, Yall, FeFe and everyone else I didnt get to mention!!! :hugs:

:hugs: @ Pootie

Girl my bday plans have fallen thru also but Im not even phased :think: y I dunno

:happybirthday:

:hi: dancer

• Pootie Tang

Thanks @Choco :hugs:

• Ms.Fashion

Pootie Tang says:

Morning all!

So yesterday was my B-Day! Yaaa go me! But instead of spending my day at the spa like I had planned, I spent my day at the friggin dentist office getting a ROOT CANAL….. i was and all day and laid up in the bed….

What a way to spand a B-day…..

AWWW SUGA!!! I thought only @Jenie was yesterday!!! You know I can't be missing the August folks!!

:happybirthday:

:buttshake: <----- IN YOUR HONOR

• Pootie Tang

:waves: @ dancer

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

happy belated pooty! sorry boo you couldnt eem get a drink in...they give you plenty meds?

• Pootie Tang

Thank you @ Ms Fashion! :waves:

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Diva
      Man thinks KIM K is the answer to all mens prayers and he wants to wife her
      He says he doesn’t like big girls but he been known to bed a few and enjoy it
      OFTEN HE REMINDS ME OF GEORGE JEFFERSON

Hopes this helps proceed at caution

-----------------------------
      *runs like hell* gurl did you say 3.5 :kona:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

I feel like I am getting :sick:

Anyone got any quick remedies to keep this shyt at bay???

dancerbee93 says:

-----------------
      :kiss: dancer

• Pootie Tang

Thank you @ Razzle! They did. But when the DR was going down the list of do's and dont's and what I can and cant eat for about a week, I was so :(

Im so hongry! :crying: Couldnt even eat cake

• NaijaGal

POOTIE
      :happybirthday: belated :D

:whistle:
      what's that number 1 zodiac sign
      I said what's that number 1 zodiac sign...
      It's your birthday
      go, go, go, go, go, go, go
      :buttshake: :buttshake:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@MS. DIVA RO

Hmmm…. I send these pics in, yall BET not clown me!

--------------------
      Please please...I promise not to CLOWN................MUCH!

• luVn_liFe…

i dont think i’ll try it i keep picturing the conch that was in the pirates of the carabbean dead man’s chest when he got his head knocked off and couldnt find it
      Thanks alot Razzle!! ^^^^
      I love it its good fried and ceviche' No I know about the winters there im from SoFl too

FeFe you better make you a stiff Screwdriver ASAP

• Ms.Fashion

FeFe says:

I feel like I am getting

Anyone got any quick remedies to keep this shyt at bay???

If its cold/flu symptoms take some NYQUIL gel caps. When I get an itch I swallow them quick!!

Ummm yall keep them jokes to yourselves!!!! ESPECIALLY YOU @MAN!!! :lol:

:hi: Pootie :waves:

• Pootie Tang

Thanks @ Najia! :waves:

:buttshake: <~~~~ left cheek, right cheek

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

@luVn and Ms.Fashion

Thanks, I need to KEEP this mess away...I can't get sick right now!

:newpost:

:smoke: @ Fi :D :yes:

:hi: Dancer :2dance: thats yew!

Tahnks Razzle. now I am in the know...

• Pootie Tang

Hey @ Ms Diva :waves:

swallow them quick!!

--------------------
      :shocked:

@Fe
      Take dayquil, ibuprofen, advil anything to fight it off now and then follow up with daily doses of vitamin c - but take something now

• NaijaGal

@FEFE - hot liquor and honey before bed

• luVn_liFe…

Ms.Fashion .. I take those dayQuil Caps Immediaetly too as soon as a hint of one to many sneezes!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

:waves: @Smurfette

@Choco

Ok, I think I'll get something to take at lunch...my right ear is already feeling weird and so is my throat! :(

@DIVA
      He says 3.5 for real - that nicca swear thats all we need he will back it up!

• Ms.Fashion

MsDivaRo says:

swallow them quick!!

——————–

SHUT UP!!!! :lol:

• Pootie Tang

@ Fefe

Go on and drink some theraflu and orange juice....that may help keep it at bay....lots of fruits and veggies also

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

@Naija

Yep, imma do that tonight!

@Fe
      Take something QUICK a summer cold is hard to get rid of - Im a hypochondriac (sp) with itchy throat and sinus issues anything cold related cuz I feel like death when i catch a cold

@Pootie
      Theraflu don't work for all it does is make me sleepy I dont want that I want the cold symptons gone

• Ms.Fashion

Yep!!

@Choco

That's all my pills right there. @FEFE make sure you do what @Choco mentioned as well with the Vitamin C.

• MZ_CARAM3L74

FeFe says:

I feel like I am getting
      Anyone got any quick remedies to keep this shyt at bay???
      *************************
      tea w/lemon & honey also

• Ms.Fashion

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Pootie
      Theraflu don’t work for all it does is make me sleepy I dont want that I want the cold symptons gone

Theraflu don't work for me at all. It makes my condition worse. :no:

@Fashion
      Yep thats how I feel worse when I wake up a waste of time

Ms.Fashion says:
      Theraflu don’t work for me at all. It makes my condition worse
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Yes me too..for me Dayquil caps all day Then a Screwdriver at night!

@Fashion
      KNOCKS ON WOOD I wont let a cold keep me bid ridden anymore - I finally figured out what my doctors couldn't take the stuff you took when you was a child :lol:

• Pootie Tang

@ Choco and Ms Fash

See, Theraflu works for me. When I take it in addition with fluids and chicken soup, it makes me sweat the sickness out and I normally feel better the next day....

@Pootie
      Yeah chicken soup and sweating out doesn't happen with my colds but I can see how it works thru getting out of you system - it just makes me sleepy

:happybirthday: (for yesterday) Pootie! :yahoo:

May GOD bless you with many many more! :)