Celebrity Seed: Alicia Keys

Singer Alicia Keys waved to fans as she arrived with 2-year-old son Egypt to the ITV studios in the UK for a guest appearance on the “Alan Carr: Chatty Man” show. 3 independent studies have clinically proven that sucking pacifiers stunts the emotional growth and development of boys.

The research followed the emotional growth of baby boys who sucked pacifiers while simultaneously viewing facial expressions in a video. The results revealed that toddler boys did not mimic the emotional expressions seen on faces in the video. The same studies showed no similar effects on girls of the same age.

The studies proved that boys who sucked pacifiers past infancy lacked the ability to assess the moods of people around them.

Research has shown that babies take their facial cues from adults and other children in their immediate environment. Mimicking facial expressions helps babies develop healthy social interaction.

Boys like Alicia’s son, who is still sucking a pacifier at age 2, will probably grow up to be extremely selfish and self centered. He will fail to distinguish self from external objects, and they will likely have difficulty reading the emotions of others around them.

Read more: Pacifiers may stunt emotional development of boys

Update: Loyal reader Stacy B. writes:

I was wondering how long it was going to take you to comment on (not a baby anymore) Egypt’s pacifier. I peeped that a while a go. All the reasons you say are true but more importantly, it says that Alicia gives in to her son cause she doesn’t like to hear him cry. That’s really the true sign of raising a brat and making her a wimpy mom! Egypt is in control!!!

• When Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong: Alicia Keys
  • Alicia Keys apologizes for tobacco ads – after she takes the money and runs
  • Alicia Keys As Michelle Obama? LOL!
  • Alicia Keys bypassed the red carpet at Clive’s Grammy party
  • Photo: Simon Earl / Splash News

252 Responses to “Celebrity Seed: Alicia Keys”

BayArea says:

Yeah it looks like she is telling him to say “Hi”, but it can’t say hi with that damn pa-ci in his mouth…

BrownSuggaBabe says:

My kids never sucked a pacifier..

Sweet-tea says:

CUTIE PATOOTIE;-)

NaijaGal says:

sometimes she looks stumpy, sometimes she don’t

I kinda love that he is ginger. :love:

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

I SUCKED A PACI UNTIL I WAS.. 4 :ashamed: AND IT FUKED UP MY FUKN TEETH! :wail: **burns ppics of lakes wiht a necklace filled wit pacifiers* :pacifier:

Gigi26 says:

Her kid, her rules :tea:

Milky says:

_______________________________________
      Damn @ sandra u goin in hard on lil man! :spank:

them trunks/legs looking smaller tho :yes: SHE MIGHT GET ANKLES :woohoo:

Sweet-tea says:

I’M SO MAD @ ALICIA’S WRINKLED ASS SWEATER!

All my kids had paci’s. :lol:

When my oldest son was born the hospital had just stared giving out those ugly ass all in one pacis and thats all he would take (im a nuk mommy!)

Chile I had his daddy up to that hospital bout 4 in the am getting extras. :lol: I think they sell them in stores now. But you know what, that fugga got a lisp. Damn that ugly ass paci. :lol:

@Naija

:rofl: I read that in the same melody of the Almond Joy and Mounds commercials…

free says:

**********************************

Sandra Rose Institute of Technology, Nursing, Social Work, etc. etc.

eh. :tea:

Xena68 says:

I wish she’d put some curls or sum in that hair :tea:

free says:

OutsidetheBox says: I kinda love that he is ginger.

**********************

me too. as long as that beak doesn’t grow, he’s good.

________________________________________________________________________

I respectfully disagree. Like always. :)

that write up was intense Sandy :lol:

my lil creature didnt take to pacifiers at all…

i have seen bytches lose their dignity tryna find a binky :no: :hahaha:

BrownSuggaBabe says:

Sandra Rose Institute of Technology, Nursing, Social Work, etc. etc
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna says:

@Naija

:rofl: I read that in the same melody of the Almond Joy and Mounds commercials…
      ~~~~~~
      :lol: Me too.

YSoSrs says:

:dead: @FREE

Don’t know why Sandra wastes all those talents on this little ole blog. :coffee:

Milky says:

why her nailz not done. i hate to see women without their nails done or least manicured correctly. Alicia where are ur damn earrings?

Why is the baby’s :pacifier: upside down though> :rofl:

OTB, did you see Kei?

___________________________________

Say what????

When i first chopped my hair and went in for a flat iron it looked lifeless like Alicia’s. :( Sometimes you need that kink.

candibfly says:

Not feeling the shorter hair on her :no:

yallcrazy says:

There is a study for everydamnthing :rofl:

Alicia is brandless mayonaisse and her song GIRL ON FIRE is stupid and she struggles to sing it!

Anna says:

:waves: back at FeFe.

:yes: I did @Yall. Swelled my three sizes too small heart. :heart:

BrownSuggaBabe says:

Is that Stebie-J bus Egypt’s holding :thinking:

Ms.Fashion says:

Ok… ummmm :shrug:

YSoSrs says:

@YGO

You must have sucked your pacifier past the age of 2. It all becomes so clear now. :coffee:

i have seen bytches lose their dignity tryna find a binky
      _________________________
      :rofl: :rofl:

Mine didnt stay on them long either

i have seen bytches lose their dignity tryna find a binky

_______________________________________________________________
      :rofl: :rofl: My little sister I dont know why this b!tch birthed a baby…no paci, no cloth diapers, my mama just be like :no:

Choco aka Hippie says:

:ghost: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YEW?

NaijaGal says:

Anna says:

@Naija

I read that in the same melody of the Almond Joy and Mounds commercials…
      ~~~~~~
      Me too.
      ==========
      me tres :lol: so I’m gonna finish it out

:whistle:
      sometimes she looks so stumpy
      sometimes she dont
      Alica got cankles
      But Mashonda don’t
      Because, sometimes she looks so stumpy
      and sometimes she don’t

:grill:

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

OTB THEM GREEN/LIGH BLUE PACIES HAD A BISH GOING CRAY ONE NIGHT.. HAD TO GET THE DADDY TO GO BUY ABOUT 5 OF THEM MOFUKAs! :cuss:

brandless mayonaisse

:dead:

Milky says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

_______________________________________
      I thought i was the only one that felt like this. the song would have probably sound better with someone with more vocal range and control. she sound like someone tryin out for American Idol or one those singing shoes.

i have seen bytches lose their dignity tryna find a binky :no: :hahaha:

y’all Auntie just RT one of Gabrielle U’s aka town bicycle’s tweet lol

it was the truth though

YSoSrs says:

@YGO

_______________________________

Yeah it makes total sense not Rubix… who’d thunk it.

PERFECTO says:

His i see a different glow about you in that gravi outside of your natural beauty. Did i hear you LOUD and clear a day or so ago.(dave chappelle yoda voice…”get down do you”?

:ghost: @Naija

Good job good job! :thumbsup:

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

Choco what would we do without ur RANDOM discuss filled font! :rofl: the way juu be descriving peoplez :dead:

Razzle gtfoh here with that gravi. Bout to make me phone post. That chit is unnerving. :rofl:

____________________________
      She need voice lesson’s all over again her melody is not melodious

Bad Influence says:

that binky shyt is real man…how does an 11 month old baby have multiple people panicking and flipping couches over n whatnot. i was so happy that i didnt have that issue :lol:

———–
      :rofl: thank God above my son was never stuck on binkies! :rofl:

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

RAZZLE FAWK JUU FIND A PIC OF BOO SISTER? :wail: TAKE IT OOOFFF!!!

@Lakes
      I haven’t been a fan of hers for quite sometime and she just looks blah nasty! You know how some folks think they don’t have to bathe everyday I think Alicia is one of them

Razzle, what’s it say?

And I can’t see gravis, you still on the :D counter? :rofl:

FeFe says:

Alicia is most definitely not a vocalist…she strains to hit most of her “strong” notes and her range is very shytty… :coffee:

Why is the baby’s upside down though

@YALLC my niece use to do it all the time! you would turn and she would turn it right upside down :lol:

My male cousin had a binky till the age of 6 he doesn’t fall under this STUDY you talk about Sandy!

———————-

Perfecto :hi: u just so… nice to me :lol: :D

@Jackson, u did cloth diapers yo? no ma’am lol

My son threw his last one at his dad while he was changing his chitty diaper..it landed right in his crack…his daddy was like thats it! No more.

i couldnt even say nothing. :lol: What was I gonna do rinse it off? :lol: Poor baby.

yallcrazy says:

I took the binky away at 6 mos and the second time that jack tossed his bottle outta the car window—That Was It :lol:

I told his lil butt, “you ain’t gone run me ragged” around witnesses :ashamed:

@His
      ION when I see Alicia I just think of patchouli oil and musk!

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Lakes
      ________________________
      EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LIKE WHEN JESSICA SIMPSON SAID SHE DONT BE BRUSHING HER TEEF :hurl: COCHINA.. SUUUSIA!!

Razzle, what’s it say?

And I can’t see gravis, you still on the counter?
      ——————
      picture the mammy ear rings :lol:

___________________________________

OMGAWD :dead:

AKEYS is trying to make these anthem songs that don’t suit her at all!
      After that 2nd album her vocals went to sh*t

____________________________________________________

Dont matter as long as she wears that purple from that video… or Dresses in the jeans from “You dont know my Name”

Im all good.

MissHarlem says:

Not my child do as you see fit. I hated pacifers (so I was told) and my ass got a slight lisp so yea ummm

i couldnt even say nothing. What was I gonna do rinse it off? Poor baby
      ——————-
      you could have boiled it in some water like the bottles :hahaha:

yallcrazy says:

This bish and her descriptions :hahaha:

4xALady says:

*moves out cause I can’t relate with these baby-mongering stories*

hell_on_heels says:

Auntie, really you gained all of this from a baby sucking a “fire”? Auntie, I can’t do you today. You never seem to amaze me….loves it!!!

candibfly says:

Sass come sit next to me

@Throb

So I see you got a thang for tree trunk legs, wonky eyes, crooked smiles, and pizza faces huh? :coffee:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LIKE WHEN JESSICA SIMPSON SAID SHE DONT BE BRUSHING HER TEEF COCHINA.. SUUUSIA!!
      __________________________
      BINGO! Folks are NASTEE

cloth diapers

________________________________
      I would use those sometimes, I was a SAHM for a number of years, but mostly i used them a burp cloths/spit-up cloths.

My sister be like, “where the paper towels…” :no:

Poor baby skin gone be raw as chit. She put her down on the couch…where my chirren be putting their feet at :huh: no blanket.. and chit :no: Ion fukk with her style of parenting.. I just try to help the baby by whipping her little skin. lol

4xALady says:

*moves out cause I can’t relate with these baby-mongering stories*

IKR! I shole be lurkin’ the shyt out of these types of posts, or try to find the side convos! :lol:

Kei_lyme says:

Thanks Naija and Yall :hug: If anyone see Luv tell her to hit me up on twitter.

MsDivaRo says:

He is a cutie!!! I never had a binky…but I sucked my thumb until I was 13 only to go to sleep at night. Both my kids had binkies!! My daughter was very picky about hers. It had to be the big fat ones, ION think they make those anymore. I would give her a smaller one and she would throw it down!!! #lilheffa

DAMN @FEFE she ain’t that bad! :lol:

Ion fukk with her style of parenting..
      _________________________
      :rofl: :rofl:

4xALady says:

*sits next to Candi in the “never experienced our water breaking” aisle*

hell_on_heels says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

_________________________________________________________________________

AGREED!!!! I do believe her time as an aritst has come and gone…..maybe she should just write/produce. That’s where all the $ is @ now anyhow.

Bad Influence says:

i hate that Girl on Fire song… i felt like satan was fcking my ears til they bled that night that she was on the awards..i just didnt get it. i want her to just do spoken word sometimes..

and for the life of me why wont somebody give Swizz some pumpernickle bread and horsemeat??

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

lol Lil Razz through both his binky and his bottle AND his sippy cups in the trash …i guess he was like fugg dis shyt… he was more concerned on getting more out of a regular cupp like mommy :lol:

@Throb

____________________________

Thats right…you dont like her either

Razz! You know I wanted my baby to have that paci but the way his daddy was looking…girl i just left it alone.

We was already bumping heads cause he wanted to send the man to the toilet (boy was about 15 months) :lol:

I told him fool dont feed him what you eat and he wont smell like you!

Singing like she just got over a cold! BOOM BISH BYE!

I told him fool dont feed him what you eat and he wont smell like you!
      __________________________________
      :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

alabasterboi says:

my son never had a “paci” took the bottle away when he turned 1. made him throw them all away and use a sippy cup like a big boy.. Paci’s will fyck a child up especially a boy.

@Frenchy

Bullshyt…like Choco said the bitch looks like a jar of brandless bohemian mayo with the yellow shyt crusting at the top…

MsDivaRo says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Lakes
      ________________________

I think one of my co-workers only bathe once a week. Another co-worker say she told her long time ago she just usually wipes off!!! :#nastyazz

You never seem to amaze me….loves it!!!

________________________________________
      :thinking: cease…? #helpful

No biggie tho. This is like when folks say “I could care less”..you “couldnt care less”? Got it! :)

i LOVE the color of her pants tho! :love:

Oh that bi-sexual toucan is getting his horse meat in the form of a peen!

_________________________________________________
      As long as its under a 12! Duh! :rofl:

Choco aka Hippie says:

__________________________
      BINGO! Folks are NASTEE
      ————-
      :eek: that is just nassssssyyyyy!! i bet all her teeth are going to fall out by the time her daughter turns 7 :no:

Bad Influence says:

Ion fukk with her style of parenting..

i FEEL yew.. :yes:

4xALady says:

@Fefe

*pulls up a chair next to me & Candi*

@Throb

No I don’t like that yamp

___________________________
      That chit is foul!

:hug: Kei

YSoSrs says:

*sits next to 4X & CANDI*

Cause I have kids but didn’t birf them. I don’t want to get dragged into any American Horror Stories today. My tubes can’t tie themselves any tighter. :no:

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

IS THIS HOW PUTAS GET BLUE PUZZY? :hurl: RINCH AROUND AND RINCH THAT CAT THE FUK OUT!

MissHarlem says:

So over PERFECTO hitting on my FIANCE. Dont never comment on the post or someone else’s comment but make it his/her business to comment on her. (lmao I am in my feelings aint I :rofl: )

FIANCE have several

“never experienced our water breaking”

_______________________________________
      I can sit here too! My water never broke! :lol:

Choco aka Hippie says:

Oh that bi-sexual toucan is getting his horse meat in the form of a peen!

btch :dead:

_________________________________________________
      As long as its under a 12! Duh! :rofl:

Her ankle is a 12 yo :rofl:

Kei_lyme says:

His :hug:

Miss :hug:

Yall!

French KI$$E$ says:

DAMN @FEFE she ain’t that bad!
      ________________________________

Nah… she isnt

It had to be the big fat ones, ION think they make those anymore.
      _____________________________________________________

Gawd my friends daughter sucks this kind right now. Looks like a swollen penis…that getting squeezed at the base! I hate it! :rofl:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

@OTB maaaan that’s what my momma did with my sister’s binky when she was a baby if she dropped it in an ungodly place she boiled that chit in hot water :no:

awww Harlem :hug:

u have several :lol: hmph.

4xALady says:

@OTB

:nono: You done went into some sort of labor. Whether your water broke manually or the natural way.

*moves your chair up front to the “baby-monger” aisle*

@Throb

No I don’t like that yamp

____________________________

See how you acting… Damn

French KI$$E$ says:

DAMN @FEFE she ain’t that bad!
      ________________________________

Nah… she isnt

:nana:

4xALady says:

Eazy Eazy E!!!! :hug:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

Another co-worker say she told her long time ago she just usually wipes off!!!

WIPES OFF WHAT???? :blink:

_________________________________________________
      As long as its under a 12! Duh!
      _______________________________________________

“This right here Right now… Is serious than a muthafker”

Choco :yahoo:

SON :danban: If it isn’t Love, why do I feel this way, why does she stay on My Mind :lol:

Eazy :D

Kei i spoke to u downstairs bew… ur in my thoughts bew.

@French
      FE is right Alicia whole house stink!

Hey I was thinking yesterday I saw this woman and she had an AKITA love that breed I had one some years back so since the small dogs are annoying at time I was telling a friend I should trade in my two small dogs for one BIG one! Not nice okay!

Eazy says:

WIPES OFF WHAT????
      ________
      took the words outta my mouth :lol:

:blink: oh he’s TWO years old STILL with a :pacifier: oh. :kona:

_________________________________________________
      As long as its under a 12! Duh!

Her ankle is a 12 yo
      _________________________________________

I know she got them Cankles… :lol:

Eazy says:

I cant stand someone who dont bathe regularly. Like..do you get in your bed dirty? Sleep on top of your covers? What :shrug:

Kei_lyme says:

I’m sorry His I had logged out and came back to this post. :( Thank you Love! It’s life and I’m fighting to win.

YALL!!! :2dance: <—the wobble
      sup purrty lady?

Eazy says:

Big Sis :cheer: :happy:

FeFe says:

Some folks think it’s cool to take ho baths every day and a shower every now and then in between… :no:

:hahaha: Real chit…@Eazy you looking Kardashian-esque in that pic (the good way, not the hoe way) so dont answer any emails from Kanye asking if you wanna be famous :nono:

Eazy says:

:happy: <—the wobble
      that shyt makes me tired after the 2 verse!

yallcrazy says:

No water breaking here neither, just a turned around baby a week and a day overdue :huh: oh and 6mm dilated…

I was like how come last week we didn’t know this? :huh:

C-Section :yahoo: #theebest

MissHarlem says:

FIANCE I am just saying its bullchit like c’mon start your own HIS fanpage on FB for all that matter

4xALady says:

<—- you canNOT get into my bed without a shower. Ain't dirtying my sheets up. Most of my sheets are white/ivory/light-colored though.

Bad Influence says:

i hesrt u ma @Kei, u got this suga…WORD.

Eazy says:

so dont answer any emails from Kanye asking if you wanna be famous
      All money aint good money huh??? :hahaha:

Kei_lyme says:

I’m sorry His I had logged out and came back to this post. Thank you Love! It’s life and I’m fighting to win.

:hug:

gypsyeyes says:

IGO or should I call you Darius today!

Gigi26 says:

FE is right Alicia whole house stink!
      ———————————————–

Sometimes I have to beat my chirren in the tub..then beat they asses out. I dont get that chit. :lol: :chase:

Eazy says:

Heyyyyy Faylaaa :hug:

EZ :lol: that chit is a damn workout yo!

Kei_lyme says:

:yes:
      =====================
      Fay, I done posted yew twentyninethousnadhunnid times today :wail:

:hahaha: LMAOOOO they so damn contrary aint they?

4xALady says:

@Yall

When you going to start running popcorn across state lines again? I know somebody who want a quarter ki.

Of popcorn.

All money aint good money huh???
      _______________________________________
      Sho’ll aint. Did yall see that girl Mony Mon or whatever tweet that that aint her on that Kanye tape? :tea:

It’s life and I’m fighting to win.
      __________________________
      You will win! :champ:

Bad Influence says:

@Fiance, hmph. Perfecto only says something to me like once every 2 months…lemme have that :lol:

Eazy says:

then beat they asses out
      I used to fall asleep in the tub cause I didnt know the right timing to get out and I was scared of my mama :lol:

———————
      hellllll no!!
      =============
      @Yall they broke my water and I was 9cm for 7hr before they came and did it…

gypsyeyes says:

IGO or should I call you Darius today!

_________________________________________

Nah… I dont like that damn movie much

oops i meant I hear u* @Kei #143

MissHarlem says:

SON lmao because NE just finished on Pandora. Cannnn youuuu stannnddd the raaaaiiinnnnnn

:cosign: AT THE END THEY PLAYING DIVING IN AND SHAIT.. :lol:

KyCakes says:

:rofl: at the people descriptions….still can’t be laughing…Imma have to leave

MsDivaRo says:

It had to be the big fat ones, ION think they make those anymore.
      _____________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      IKR…and my daughter’s got all gummy and shait..finally one day I just threw it away and said its gone!!! we don’t have binky anymore!!! she cried and got over it…

gypsyeyes says:

4 kids all natural my water didn’t break naturally. always jumped from 4 cm to 10 cm in 30-45 minutes. Doctor delivered baby #4 during the commercial break of Flava of love cause he said he didn’t wanna be elbow deep in baby during the finally. Shouts out to the Overstreet Brothers on Cascade. The best and finest black OB/GYN’s in ATL!

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

@DIRO I got you back on the twit gal!

did Eazy dismiss my salutations? :shank:

Fay! They crazy! Now yall know 50-11 of yall got to bathe we need this chit to run like a well-oiled machine! Get to it! :chase:

They think they slick be wanting to get in my shower..radio, multiple shower heads, warming lights. Nah sons. This is for the working class. :lol:

4xALady says:

Just realized that JHud got on those same damn leather panel pants I just tried on in this damn Weight Watchers commercial! :shocked:

How they fit right on her but not right on me?!

Jerk. Bish probably got a personal tailor. I need me one of those.

Could have one if I had a 13. *glares at Candi*

MsDivaRo says:

ummm Lakes I sent you a follow request on twatter mami!!!!

MissHarlem says:

FIANCE every two weeks and in slow times once a month. Ask me how I know :coffee: lol

YALL :( *lip quiver*

i sawwy ma! u know i would never ignore u, just aint see it or couldn’t reply when i did :hug: it’s all love :love:

Eazy says:

________________________
      the paid escort? :lol: Shiiiid, I would ride that cow till I cant milk it anymore…keep my mouth shut if it wasnt me and let ppl assume while I get that money

Eazy says:

:blink: Never HIS!!!! Heeeeey :boobs:

Gigi26 says:

<—the wobble
      that shyt makes me tired after the 2 verse!
      —————————–

No lie I went to a party last Saturday and it was open bar, a bish was drunk and they dropped it. Yeah I did that **** for one verse and took my ass to the side. I didn't have time for that shyt, going into circles and what not. No bueno :no:

@Fat Girl :lol:
      I will hit you up.
      ==================
      SON
      Imma send Twin a pic and ask her to fwd it to you from last nights concert :grill:

SamIAMnotHAM says:

Hi ROSES!!!!

My sis in law starts chemo on tomorrow thanks again for you guys prayers.

On topic: I saw a 2-3 year old with a pacifer in his mouth working an IPHONE I was like :blink:

4xALady says:

*secretly hopes that Candi’s check somehow has an extra $300 diverted to FICA or some other random shyt come this Friday*

belindammp says:

And auntie what med school did u graduate from

Gigi26 says:

<—the wobble
      that shyt makes me tired after the 2 verse!
      —————————–

_________________________

That damn song is the funniest ****… I laugh everytime women get up and that shiat comes on.

MissHarlem says:

SON :nono: <— really me hating HMPH. Fine I guess send it :eyeroll:

candibfly says:

Sass if u don’t stop glaring at me. I need either my loans forgiven or my 14 so I can live at the Kennedy Warren in DC. Life ain’t been no crystal stair :(

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

MsDiv when I get to the casa I accept it.. hold up if i memmber my password :lol: WHO EVER IS FOLLING A BISH.. WHAT AVI YALL SEE.. I TRIED TO CHANGE THE SHAIT BUT CAN’T! :cry:

MsDivaRo says:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

@DIRO I got you back on the twit gal!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :woohoo: lawd yo gravi is really scaring the beejusus outta meh!!!! :rofl:

:dead: @GYP.

I had one at Emory and I was in heavannnnnn. Although I was mad as hail cause I was home from college and GA dont just let you give your baby the dad’s last name so she had mine at first. :wtf:

————–
      :rofl: are you serious?? lmao!

:kiss: Fay, you ain’t I can’t stay fake mad atchew yo! :D

Now just don’t sell that last Cookie Dough on me :huh:

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

@YallCray :hi:

MsDivaRo says:

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

MsDiv when I get to the casa I accept it.. hold up if i memmber my password WHO EVER IS FOLLING A BISH.. WHAT AVI YALL SEE.. I TRIED TO CHANGE THE SHAIT BUT CAN’T!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      It’s a pretty sesssy pic!!!!!

Kei_lyme says:

Who needs gum??

MissHarlem says:

SAM hope all goes well :hug:

yallcrazy says:

*for clarification purposes and thangs :lol:
      4X=Fat Girl

==================
      Here it comes you guys :pc:

Kei_lyme says:

@Sam

Prayers your way!

Nobdoy needs gum! :rofl: :rofl:

KyCakes says:

Kei :yahoo: Hey Lady!!

sDivaRo says:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

@DIRO I got you back on the twit gal!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      lawd yo gravi is really scaring the beejusus outta meh!!!!
      ————

:ashamed: chit i wanna take a shower in there too hell! sounds all cozy & whatnot!

wait till i get my garden tub tho. yall aint gone be able to tell me SHAT. ion curr if ain nuffin else in there but a terrlit imma get me a damn garden tub :yes: :coffee:

ummm KEI check your twittah. I’m full_figure8

Milky says:

___________________________________________________________
      BISH NASTY AS HELL! YUCK!!

Kei_lyme says:

KY!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

OTB

I was just being the nice person I am and asking.

Brendan :hi:

Gigi26 says:

———————————
      Fukked up part is I was in the middle so I couldn’t just bounce, I had to stay in that chit :lol: I was getting dizzy and said fukk yall

Kei_lyme says:

I got you gyp!

ALL I GOT FROM THIS IS MULTIPLE SHOWER HEADS.. DO ESSPLAIN SHARE :grin:

Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire says:

@YallCray

:blink:

Oooh Fay I want one too! I needs it to be freestanding so I can lean my head back like so.. *deep sigh*

Yall know I only got *counts on fingers* 12 more yurrs right? :yes:

Gigi26 says:

Aww Sam I hope everything goes well :yes:

MsDivaRo says:

————–
      are you serious?? lmao!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      My daughter is due Nov. 1st…she had her 1st baby by c-section at 34 weeks. She is going to have the 2nd one vaginal….she scared as hell. She opted for the vaginal since she had a choice. tomorrow she will be 35 wks…so no early baby yet!

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

gyps check your twat por favor!

*fixes hair*
      Hey Bew! :kiss: (sloppy)

4xALady says:

@Yall
      :lol: Okay

@Candi
      Look…lemme tell you…. if you move into the Kennedy Warren, what you better do is get 2 bedrooms cause I’m moving in with you.

I dont know what the hell you gon do with Snoopy though. But me? I’ma be up in there. Feet all up on your expensive azz furniture.

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

Twit* not that other thing :lol:

gypsyeyes says:

Yes, he delivered a baby by c-section on commercial brake and ran into my room like “what did I miss”. and the ppl said hey, found out they related to you. Nigga how you have a whole convo that quick to know my fam down the hall giving birth!

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

Hi OTB :hi:

‘terrlit’

*giggles*

Keep my name outcho mouth Fay :hahaha:

————————
      Sam :hug: Be strong for your sis-in-law

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

MsDiv thanks :grin: I BEEN TRYING TO CHANGE IT TO HOWARD AND HIS LAKEZ JERSEY :yes: IDK I ALWAYS MESS UP MY TWATTER..

——————
      That’s my anniversary! tell her to hang in there and as long as she has the drugs she should be fine :yes:

DO ESSPLAIN SHARE

________________________
      :yes: Purchased from Lowe’s (corporate discount!!) I installed it myself; im pretty handy but its easy!

Screw off the other one (prolly will need pliers) and screw in a new set with the tape (comes with it) and what not.

The one I have has three heads: a main one, really large, like a football shape, then two handhelds. One of them has a suction cup so I put it on the wall side. Yesssss. I love that shower. I takes care in there. :ashamed: :lol:

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

IM UP OUT THIS BISH :waves: HAVE A GUDD ONE DAAAHLINGS -CRUELA DAVILE VOICE! :kiss:

gypsyeyes says:

Brenden thank you boo. I will be ordering as soon as I move so that I can make a fresh start. I watched this movie about juicing and Ii’m gonna juice for 40 days straight.
      I’m changing the way I live when I get back to the A. New start!

MzTisch says:

Gigi26 says:

<—the wobble
      that shyt makes me tired after the 2 verse!
      —————————–

_________________________

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I fuggin hate those "group" dances. Wanna play that ish at every wedding, party, and bbq. They even have videos of how to do the dances. Fuq the wobble, electric slide, casper dance…whatever yo! Ugh! But, they do say you burn some calories. :D

Oh, and hey ya'll.

@Diva tell her dont be afraid; if they think its ok for her chances are it is. I had 2 sections but vbac for the other three. :yes:

You right tho, when I tell docs that they always say oh I wouldnt have let you do that.. :shrug:

Where yall go? Fay I was playing :ashamed:

gyps check your twat por favor!

________________________________
      *giggles*

DO ESSPLAIN SHARE

________________________

^^ :steer: <<ON THE WAY TO LOWES
      BELIEVE ME I UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT.. UMM I TAKES CARES OF MYSELF IN THERE :yes:

gypsyeyes says:

Got yall on the twit and Razzle don’t be having me checking my twat cause you know it don’t get no play!

@Yall I cant see his hair!!! :woohoo: How was his hair!!!?????

MZTisch :waves:

Mind over matter :yes: @MsDiva

Yall know I only got *counts on fingers* 12 more yurrs right

:cheer: us gone celebrate at the same time :yahoo:

lets go on a cruise! :steer: <—rly a boat

*stalks BRENDEN* :cool:

yallcrazy says:

@Yall I cant see his hair!!! :woohoo: How was his hair!!!?????

:pc:

MsDivaRo says:

Milky says:

___________________________________________________________
      BISH NASTY AS HELL! YUCK!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      that bish forever spraying that Axe in her office….she told me one day you smell good…I wanted to say cause I bathe, put on fresh deodorant, bath and body spray and perfume!!! try it…it’ll work for you too! #helpfulhygienetips

Kei_lyme says:

Can you woo woo woo :whistle:

I’m changing the way I live when I get back to the A. New start

:cheer: i am SO gonna juice too! just gotta buy me a juicer. can i borrow a hunnid? :D

mannnnnnn

did yall hear about the guy that killed his friend tryna get rid of his hiccups & shot him?? :huh:

KEI

:whistle:

u should be miiiiine! anything u waaaaant

*flicks lighter*

What’re yall talmbout? :thinking:

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

@Gyp ur welcome and goodluck. My aunt mailed me a pamphlet on hand exercises to give to you. I dnt think she quite understands ur not my neighbor.lol…Bless her heart. She’s special and really wants to help. Hopefully it works out for you.

:whistle: Should be Mine, All Mine
      :love:

yallcrazy says:

I dnt think she quite understands ur not my neighbor.lol

^^^^
      The moment when you gotta explain how you know these people :rofl:
      I made up some good ones and ish :lol:

gypsyeyes says:

We are e-neighbors. tell her thank you for me!

MsDivaRo says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Yeah I told my drama queen to calm down she’ll be fine!!! calling me today saying she was having contractions….girl dem is nothing but braxton hicks…drink water and lay down they will go away!!!

Kei_lyme says:

My mom has been playing that song all day every day I’m wooed out. Jonah loves it! Woo mom woo

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

Fayla you don’t actually need a juicer. A juicy fruit ie watermelon mixed with apples, kiwi, bananas and so on taste great in a blender. You need a fruit with lots of juice ie pineapple to get it blending, but no need for a juicer… I’ll email you some of my fav combos…And maybe a few shots of my torso for inspiration :biggrin:

MsDivaRo says:

MZTisch

Mind over matter @MsDiva

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :yes:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

mannnnnnn

Where dats at? :popcorn:

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

Oh and heres some free unsolicited advice for you all…If you gone be doing the juice thing or even just eating fruits s meal replacements (same results) do it on an empty stomach…Much faster results…and do eat your next meal unless it’s more fruit until the digestive process has started…Youll have nice healthy sh*ts and you’ll drop weight like cray…Youre welcome :-)

gypsyeyes says:

fayla-can you forward that to me when you get it?

I just watched a video of Derek William 22 yo who died in the back of a police car – Im very disturbed I don’t think I should’ve watched that

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

**eating fruits AS meal replacements…

**and DONT eat your next meal…

I’m on my phone…

3halos says:

Perplexed by her skinny collarbone area and swollen lower half….:kona: :pacifier: