Mariah Carey Cheapens Her Image for TV Ratings

American Idol‘s TV ratings has sunk to less than half of what it was in its heyday during the 1990s. Naturally, FOX is desperate for something (other than screeching singers) to draw viewers back. So the show’s producers hire loud mouthed celebrities to replace the vocally-challenged singers as the program’s biggest draw.

Enter Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey to save the day for FOX: Let the publicity stunts begin.

The two new AI judges were conveniently filmed hurling obscenities at each other during auditions in Charlotte, NC, which was coincidentally captured by TMZ‘s cameras.

The reason singing competitions like American Idol and X-Factor suck in the ratings is because the shows offer the public nothing new beyond screeching singers and the public voting formats, which are reportedly fixed anyway.

Hiring name brand singers to argue (and maybe even snatch each other’s wigs) takes a page from the fake “friends” who toss water at each other on urban reality shows.

Unfortunately, the ratings for urban reality shows are tanking, too.

Here’s the transcript the ladies were reading from:

MARIAH: “BITCH!”
NICKI: I’m gonna knock you out!
NICKI: Get this shit in self-control. Get in control. Get in control.
RANDY: Settle down, settle down.
NICKI: Don’t lose your head. Don’t lose your head. [Blah, blah, blah] Don’t tell me I’m a gangster.
NICKI: [Blah, blah, blah] Every time you patronize me, I’m-a take it back, and if you’ve got a f***ing problem, handle it.
NICKI: I told them I’m not f*cking putting up with her f*cking highness over there. Figure it the f*ck out. Figure it out.
NICKI: I’m not gonna sit here every f*cking minute to have you come down and harass me every minute, every day.

I’ve never watched a full episode of American Idol or X-Factor, and the premise of Mariah snatching Nicki’s wig is still not enough for me to waste my time watching these shows.

• Nicki Minaj Endorses Mitt Romney for President?
  • Nicki Minaj Embarrasses Trey Songz On His Own Track
  • Twitter FAIL: Don’t You Wish This Really Was Lil Kim’s Twitter Account?
  • Nicki Minaj is back… on Twitter

• Xena68

Clown :tea:

• Xena68

Why the Precious pic Sandra :hahaha:

• NaijaGal

will this fcuk up Nik’s money from whitie???

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

She’s showing her true colors! :lol:

Bless Keith’s heart…he’s not built for such foolishness

:wave: Xena/naija

Nothing on this subject

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:rollseyes: oh my :coffee:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Nicki argues with every female she collaberates with..Didnt these two have a song together.

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Xena68 says:

Why the Precious pic Sandra

:rofl: i was just finna ask that!

• Angiegirl

Auntie lemme just say u aint shyt for this pic of Mariah!!!!!

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

American Idol needs to just die….I didn’t know people still watched.

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

I don’t watch this show so :shrug:

• GAGIRL87

Well I’ve NEVER watched AI or the X-Factor either BUT I’m disappointed in Nicki IF this is true. This could be a good opportunity to build her brand (since Mariah already has one built) and get to that MONEY, at the end of the day that’s all it’s about in my book is THAT PAPER f.uck all that petty arguing back and forth chit. I don’t have time for that.. :coffee:

That pic of Mariah is a mess :no:

• lovezoe

Call me naive, this wont no publicity stunt.

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

@Naija I bet he’s debating on whether he should get out of the way if they start snatching wigs or if he should help :hahaha: he looked so confused

• Xena68

Hey Luvn :hi:

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhs97yBYZ9rGSCt3MB gypsyeyes

poor keith, he aint bout that life!

Xena68 says:

Why the Precious pic Sandra

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I was thinking the same dayum thang! Messy dot com

• Angiegirl

And I never understodd why Mariah had a wolf puzzy (aka mustache) in that movie :thinking:

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

Personally, I’m going to tune in just because ain’t $hit else happening on that show to make me tune in. So a pink wig snatching is just what my dvr ordered.

They audition 50,000 mfs & end up with 12 people, 2 of em can actually sing- gtfoh!

I quit watching that $hit season 3.

• WUT’S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP

:egg:
      :popcorn:

I was hungry… anywhoo… oh dis chyt here… what did they reallly expect?

• GAGIRL87

NaijaGal says:

Bless Keith’s heart…he’s not built for such foolishness
      __________________________________________________________________

I know right :hahaha:

• lovezoe

FAY- Doing good on the water challenge, are you doing the smoothie challenge?

I’ve never watched a full episode of American Idol or X-Factor
      _________________________________________________________________
      Yew never do…Bless your heart that chit never stops you from waxing poetic about something. :hahaha:

• Lucky704

:waves: Hello everyone…. Wow never knew these :chickenhead: was in town.

• Ty

:rofl: That damn pic of Mariah :crying:

*scrolls up to read*

LUV N :kiss:

• GAGIRL87

Fay, Wut, Naija, luVn_liFe, Razzle, Diva, Angie, Gypsy, Zoe, Lakes

CHIT everybody :hi:

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

:offtopic: I was watching a Mary jane :smoke: Documentary and I did not know colorado legalize it like Cali did.. And them DR. accept any fukn body :lol:

I bet Keith went home and told Nicole about how them nigras acted

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Does Nicki fight with every chic she does a collaboration with….I dont know, Nicki is looking like the common denominator….

Auntie you dead azz wrong for the pic of Ms. Butterfly :Kona:

• Milky

Keesh says:

____________________________________
      i dont believe the beef. Just created to get more viewers. I can not stomach Nicki at all, so i know i won’t be watching! Keith Urban probably up there like :wtf: with lala eyes :shocked:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

Yes they did a song together I think back in either 2009 or 2010. It was lame though… Are Onika and Rihanna no longer friends? I saw above someone mentioned that Onika fights with every female she teams up with…?

• Xena68

Some women just get along better with males than females like myself :D

• Gigi26

@Luvn, I heard last night an agent had a client whose mother sent him a card for his birthday with a tie and asked for 25gs cuz she said that’s how much it cost to raise him. I was disgusted yo!!

@OTB: which league pressured your cousins to marry? Did they have a specific prototype?

They said most athletes will be broke by 45. That is sad as hell :no:

And when they showed ole boy who had the brain damage from boxing? I was so sad for him :no:

• anw_rootbeer

Lllloooorrrrdddd

UUh Ooh Bow Wow, You might can get put on at AI cause I can see a job opening in the near future. Nicki was too heated for this to be fake. But Mariah was pretty calm.

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

GA :hi:

• marquez269

sup everybody!!!!

• GAGIRL87

lovezoe says:

I bet Keith went home and told Nicole about how them nigras acted
      _______________________________________________________________________

Shame for them both :no:

• lovezoe

See, if this was a basketball wives audience, I would believe it. This is another type of audience. Kinda like who watches the Bachelor vs who watches Flava of Love

• OutsidetheBox

Didnt these two have a song together.
      _____________________________________
      Yep and there were tales of strife between them then.

Thats why these new social media bishes will never be Bey. *files nails* She did that vid with Alicia, they didnt like it, and they shelved that chit.

:wave: Hey Marquez :kiss:

• GAGIRL87

@ Gigi was this an documentary?

• OutsidetheBox

Ok @SANDRA the vid is doing a number on my computer :warning: And dont be funny. Our chit is state of the art and this only happens when there is a legit prob.

• lovezoe

Didnt Niki get smart with Rih at the EBT awards?

• 4xALady

For that pink wig wearing, mush-mouth bish to EVAH come for royalty such as Mariah is a fukkin travesty and blasphemous!

Off with that Mattel reincarnate’s head!

I want Nicki OFF OF the show! I wanted her off when they 1st announced her!

I don’t give a fukk what happened! If Mariah told that bish to bow & kiss her glittery Manolos, the tram shoulda did it cause she really aint worthy of being on a panel with Mrs. Carey-Cannon anyway!

Fukk Onika Maraj and anybody that love her!

:waves: <—- petition to have Nikki OUSTED, ASAPedly!!

I’m still waiting on the 600K answer downstairs :waiting:

• sammy

what happened to triumphant flopped really hard. so in this chrisbrown and rihanna and the blasian who is the side chick rihanna being f—d in the bathroom whats going with heris she that desperate or they cant be separated because they like to smoke kush together i hope this will end up in a good note coz i can imagine when they a both high and they both have anger issues

• marquez269

:kiss:
      diva!!

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

Hello to all that has spoken to me.. my :pc: is flucking up so I wont be able to font as much :(

• VDot

“Thats why these new social media bishes will never be Bey. *files nails*”

______________________________________________________________

:cosign:

:danban: <- Me River Dancing to Who Run the World?

Bey.

• Milky

:wave: lucky
      marquez

• OutsidetheBox

And them DR. accept any fukn body
      ___________________________________
      Its because its not a drug like the establishment wants you to believe. Keep watching them Docs. They will open your eyes even while zooted. :lol:

• MsDivaRo

:cuss: I keep getting a script error message when I try to post. sandrarose fix this chit ASAP!

• Ty

I believe the drama is scripted also. Mariah keeps calling Nikki talentless but Mariah made sure to put her on her single when she first came out.

I havent watched Idol sent Tasia won so whatever :coffee:

• hell_on_heels

So Mariah, you’ve sold 100 of millions of albums to do this…..very, very sad? And in reference to Nicki…I was never on it to be over it. I’ll be so glad when her 15 minutes are finally up!!! And Randy with his big ashy, hard knuckle having a$$. Hands looking like he’s been in a fight with an engine (and won). BYTCH PLEASE

• yallcrazy

MINE TOO! I keep getting this box with the yes and no.

• MsDivaRo

This phone posting sucks azz! Sandra fix yo site!!!!

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

Kdub would be all up in this post defending her BUUHHTAFLY!! :wail: FAWK NIKKI THE CLOWN!

• VDot

@Sammy – I really wanted to copy and paste your comment about Rih and CB, but that run on sentence made it hard to know what part to copy :(

But yeah, Rih Rih and CB were made for each other.

*speaking through clenched teeth*
      MsDiva, you see huh?!

• 4xALady

Mariah- its some kind of script error fukking with my computer from the TMZ video. I can’t even refresh without the error popping up at least a dozen times.

Can you remove the video or post another one (preferably from source other than TMZ to fix the error?!

Thanks a bunch!

• Gigi26

I’m still waiting on the 600K answer downstairs

This football player dude was dealing with this chick (most likely a groupie) and he took her whole family to Jamaica. They got into an argument there and they shared an account that had 1 million dollars. He got back home, checked the account and it only had 400,000. He questioned her and she told him because of the argument they had in Jamaica, she took 600,000 and put it in her own account.

Dirty filthy bytch. She would be paralyzed on one side if that were my brother :yes:

• MsDivaRo

Ok @SANDRA the vid is doing a number on my computer And dont be funny. Our chit is state of the art and this only happens when there is a legit prob.
      MINE TOO! I keep getting this box with the yes and no.
      :shotsfired1:

• BrownSuggaBabe

I been stop’d watching AI since Fannie Mae was on there.. The Voice is better..imo

:waves: Luvn

• http://Twitter.com/Juana4ev Joja86

This wouldn’t make me tune into the show because of course they wouldn’t broadcast this on TV. I don’t think it’s a stunt but it is suspect Idol or whoever leaked it. I never saw it for those two being on the same show. Nicki never ceases to sink her career lower. She’s making money yes but she’s always in some drama showing her a** (Kim beef, the maid incident, insulting fans, coming for Cher & now this). She is doing too much in that video for just some PR. If anything, she’s getting major backlash. She needs to be dropped from the show anyway. Her fans are really taking it to another level with their tweets about Mariah. They really think Nicki is legend.

• 4xALady

#63 was intended for SANDRA ROSE!

NOT Mariah Carey!

Geez louise!

_______________________________________________________________________
      NFL. I have heard that its more so in the NBA (they are more about values then the NFL). And no, not for the potentials. It just seems they want the players to portray a certain image..and I believe they think its a way to “calm” the boys down.

They would talk about other player wives hooking them up, how everything was “family atmosphere” oriented.

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

ZOE :heart: :cheer: I’m so glad ur in the challenge! but what’s the smoothie challenge tho! :popcorn: <—rly air

:happy: GaGagirl
      :hi: lucky,marquez,hell_on_heels,sammy

*speaking through clenched teeth*
      MsDiva, you see huh?!
      —————-
      Fugg yeah! *SCREAMING SANDRA MAE ALIZE JENKINS FIX YO CHIT PLEASE AND THANK YOU*

• Ty

Ok thought it was me with the script issue. Just emailed IT

• Angiegirl

Hey GA!!!

My niccah fukk wutchu say, aint no more playing GA :yahoo:

• BrownSuggaBabe

MsDivaRo says:

MINE TOO! I keep getting this box with the yes and no.
      ~~~~~~~~
      I was like :wtf: these haters(co-workers) done told on me & they done blocked my site.. :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

but that run on sentence made it hard to know what part to copy
      _________________________________________________________________
      bish its too early :rofl: :rofl: :hug:

• Milky

MsDivaRo says:

This phone posting sucks azz! Sandra fix yo site!!!!

______________________________

relax boo here u go! :koolaid3: massages ur shoulders and temples.
      @yall ur massage and drank is next!!

• luVn_liFe…

I keep getting a message SANDRA,this is the third time this morning ive had to run the task manager to quit the program????
      “script Error” ??

I love you VDOT cause that whole statement was an SAT :nono:

Maybe he aint got no periods on his puter!

• MsDivaRo

Somebody get at me on the twitter when this chit is working properly. I ain’t got time for this! Sandrarose play too much :smack:

Gigi26 says:

I’m still waiting on the 600K answer downstairs

================
      Hey, I can’t call it on this one :no:
      1. She had legal access
      2. He knew the risks
      3. She probably thought she was about to get dropped like a hot tamale.

No Judgment here :tea: djm

But :hug: for answering for me GG :kiss: (eskimo)

• Smonae80

:hi: MsDivaRo, Lucky, GaGirl, Razzle, Milky, Marquez & errbody else

OTB Bey would never be caught up in this bs

MsDivaRo says:

*speaking through clenched teeth*
      MsDiva, you see huh?!
      —————-

:no: *whispers* I was talmbout v.

:karate:

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

:warning: SANDRA UR PREPAID INTERNET FUNDS ARE LOW PLEASE DEPOSIT 9.99 FOR ADDITIONAL TIME.. :warning:

OTB Bey would never be caught up in this bs

:rofl: :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

coz i can imagine when they a both high and they both have anger issues
      _______________________________________________________________________
      Thats when they would be chill tho. :) He warnt high, nor she that night of the Grammy’s. :tea:

She woulda grabbed that phone….SCRATCH she wouldnt have gave a fukk about that phone. If Chris was a real cheiffa (which I dont think he was back then) he woulda kept her high. :lol:

Gigi26 says:

I’m still waiting on the 600K answer downstairs

Dirty filthy bytch. She would be paralyzed on one side if that were my brother
      ====================
      why’s some broad you’re just dating on your account though….nah that was all his bad

• marquez269

I’m still waiting on the 600K answer downstairs

Dirty filthy bytch. She would be paralyzed on one side if that were my brother
      _______________________________________

What YOURS is MINE and whats MINE is MINE :grill:

testing

• Milky

so who do yall think would win in a real fight between those two?
      I know Nikki’s weave/wig would be everywhere. fakes tits and ass everywhere!

• Ty

He is lucky she didnt take the entire mill. :coffee:

Get cho mind right!

• GAGIRL87

Angiegirl says:

Hey GA!!!

My niccah fukk wutchu say, aint no more playing GA
      ______________________________________________________________________

Pastor Troy :heart:

:welcome: Joja :lol: I said that like Georgia :rofl:

————————
      Yso :egg: how you want ‘em?

• Bad Influence

:huh: these 2 dingbats wnt have me watching either. im loyal 2 the voice…

anybody planning on buying Mama Jones perfume Pum`Kash? :lol:

• Lucky704

:waves:
      luVn_liFe
      yallcrazy
      Milky

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

===================
      ok…thought it was just me…booooo

*fixes my life real quick*
      Errr ummm, Hey YSO!

• BrownSuggaBabe

Is SR being hacked ?? :shrugs:

• Milky

anybody planning on buying Mama Jones perfume Pum`Kash?

_________________________________________________
      i dont think i could purchase something called Pum Kash! what the hell does that mean anyway. i didnt watch the whole show!

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

Bad :hi:

Bad Influence says:

these 2 dingbats wnt have me watching either. im loyal 2 the voice…
      anybody planning on buying Mama Jones perfume Pum`Kash?
      ___________________________
      I bet that shyt smells like Old E and stale ciggarellos!

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

I think they are blocking…damn

• Tertra114

Nicki needs to shut the fhck up and know her fhuckin place :cuss: talkin to my girl Mariah like that, bytch must have lost her mind

Ty says:

He is lucky she didnt take the entire mill. :coffee:

Get cho mind right!

Get outta my head Ty :lol:

:whistle: She didn’t break him :rofl: They will probably be right back together and everybody that he talked mad shyt to about her, is gonna be the one on the outside looking in. I seen it before :yes:

• VDot

gypsyeyes says:

I love you VDOT cause that whole statement was an SAT

Maybe he aint got no periods on his puter!

_______________________________________________________

You think it’s a Leapfrog Clickstart? :thinking:

• candibfly

:coffee: <– cup of uninterested

sup tho :wave: <— earmuffs cause my co-workers voices are annoying me

• lovezoe

FayFay l- it’s hey Fran hey smoothie challenge. A smoothie a day each week a different green spinach kale Swiss chard collard

@YALL

Scrambled please. Just like my brain. :grin:

@GYPS

No worries. I realize I can’t fix you bishes. :lol:

• Xena68

What kind of technical problems are yall having with this site

• Bad Influence

@Milky, i happened to be channel surfing and stumbled across that lil scene…that bish was dead ass serrus :lol: and Jim said “aint nobody tryna smell like pussay and diddy!” :hahaha: if they dnt get that old smokers throat hag and her split ends of my tv on Mondays :no:

Lakersssss :hi: hi mamita

• VDot

*whispers* I was talmbout v.
      ______________________________________

:-P

• Bibi

:lol: :rofl:

• Lucky704

Milky says:

so who do yall think would win in a real fight between those two?
      I know Nikki’s weave/wig would be everywhere. fakes tits and ass everywhere!
      ********************************

I think Nikifreak would get :spank: I am so ready for her to fade away.

Let me go wake Auntie up :pc: and let her know how it’s goin’ :lol:

==================
      *tosses twin some mink Chicago Bears earmuffs* :D
      Laker, get in here and do the headphones/earmuffs for Candi :rofl:

Mariah is gutta. Nicki wouldn’t stand a fcking chance. :no:

• Bibi

so who do yall think would win in a real fight between those two?

Mariah..quiet ones are the real psychos…Nikki talk too much :tea:

• Kcg80

Good Morning Roses,

@MSDiva and 4xs

Just popped in to throw my 2 cents on the script error! Auntie, I have the same issue on my end.

Oh yeah, and I’m in Texas and those doggone Macy’s ads work my last nerve Auntie! But I’m not gonna hate..make your money ma’am!

Okay, now back to the background! :kona:

VDot says:

*whispers* I was talmbout v.
      ______________________________________

:-P

=====================
      *begins to strategically lay the traps down*

:lol: and :hug:

• Kcg80

By the way…it took me numerous clicks to be able to send my message and get around the stupid script error!

That is all! :kona:

*deep breff*

Ysooooo :D
      Gyps *bewb grab*
      Lovezoe, VDot, Xena, Candi :waves:
      GA, Ty, Ho’Boygah :2dance:

Naija :love: *lubbing yew is easy cause u beautiful…la la la la la…* :hug:

• Angiegirl

dibfly says:

<– cup of uninterested

sup tho <— earmuffs cause my co-workers voices are annoying me

I know your pain, my co worker just jumped up and yelled OM MY GOD!!!!
      So we turn around and this bish say she felt her desk move……Bish aint nobody feel that shyt but YOU :snort:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Oh Sandy. :no:

Idol wasn’t out in the 90s. Also, Mariah has not cheapened herself. She’s plum loco. People seem to have forgotten her public meltdown. We want to assume she got help for her mental issues, but that shat ain’t curable. My guess is they will not make it through this season. One of them will have to go. I don’t know which one will be considered more valuable. I can’t even guess.

Are yall loving yall logins?

• Milky

@bad i was thinking the same thing last week when i watched it. I was like damn they cant even get mama dukes hair done. the red dye must did something to her brain not just her edges. she does sound like she been drinkin maddog and smoking newports all her life!

• jazi65

nicki is a joke & the final nail in Idol’s coffin

#TeamTheVoice

• yallcrazy

*dings bell* Pick it up! :egg: (shaped into a smiley face)

=========================
      :waves: Lucky
      You coming back Kcg? :eek:

• http://youtu.be/Yop62wQH498 Daddy Warbucks

*test*

• candibfly

*crosses out chicago bears and writes houston texans* thanks twin :hug:

i’m not in the mood to be here, i’m the most senior person in our group here today. #runningthings #notreally #idonwantresponsibility i should just send us all home :D

• Xena68

Hey Bad :hi:

SOMEONE ANSWER # 113 BEFORE I get :mad:

gypsyeyes says:

Are yall loving yall logins?
      *throws a pagan egg* (instead of shouting out no)

• BrownSuggaBabe

i want Sandra to cease & desist this wack azz post thats causing theses error messages :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

Sandra – You is a damnn fool. When I saw that picture of Mariah. SMDH

S/N – I read a article a couple of weeks ago, I thnk it’s old. But the article was titled. Who is this chic Sandra Rose….. :coffee: They were hating on your twitter stans.

• Bad Influence

<—-not having the script error problemo :nono:

ya'll gotta get off dial up :hahaha:

Ho’boygurrrrr :2dance: and :hug:

BAD!! :yahoo:

Oh shyt she’s about to blow in 133, lemme go see :steer:

• candibfly

His :wave:

Not the pagan egg!

• free

jazi65 says: nicki is a joke & the final nail in Idol’s coffin

**************************

basically. i don’t even need to read the rest of the comments.

:obama:

• yallcrazy

*hand out* Give ‘em back Twin, defacing good quality ear muffs. Imma just send you some mink ones, or maybe even rabbit :P

• Bad Influence

Usual bew! that fuggin munkey :cuss:

hey DaddyW :buttshake:

• Xena68

I got an error that said you are posting to fast word press :|

• Bad Influence

:shank: Gyps…u saw my salutations!

Xena :cuss: If’n you gotta ask, YEW must ain’t got our problems :wail:

Auntie, is on the case :pc:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Oh and all cameras are TMZ cameras. Yours and mine included. They buy from anyone who catches the footage. Someone got a grip for this.

• yallcrazy

:huh: 146 Just slow down :lol: (we’re getting a different msg)

• candibfly

i’m surprised i’m not getting the error

this work computer ain’t shyt, everytime i try to use yahoo mail, fuggin IE just closes on it’s own :mad:

• NaijaGal

watching the 30 for 30 doc right now…sh*t if this is what they’re paying he players LAWD I can only imagine what GM’s are pulling…crazy

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

Sandra you always take the same stance. It’s confusing. If this were Niki and Tiny arguing would it be a pub stunt? You said the same about Eve and Chad. You told me to mark your words…The show would air? Well?

AI thought tension between these 2 would boost ratings…They did Mariah dirty. She should of had say so in who they hired after she signed her contract. Not final say, but some in put. I’m not a fan, but it’s about respect. She deserves respect. I can see many of you don’t feel that way…But whatever…Shes a legend. If Niki were cursing out Lena Horne would it be alright? Would it be a stunt? Shirley Ceaser? I’m just sayin…She done already went after Cher…Who has prob done more for the Black community than every artist at Cash money combined…Whatever…My people :smack: I saw Sandra tweet The Pres and First lady The Fword…She would never treat Atl elite in such a manner :coffee: Anyway Good Morning…Im off to get my back waxed…I can’t even see what I’m typing for some reason. Hope it’s the site and not my phone…

• VDot

Bad :waves:

“But the article was titled. Who is this chic Sandra Rose”

Oh Really? :pc: #Noleapfrog

• Smonae80

@ His Mama Jones be on one, I wish a ninja would come bringing me some Pum Kash

• Xena68

@ yall I think I do no oh carry on :lol:

• Bibi

:waves: @Usual, Bad :lol: dialup, Yso, Candi, Gyspy

I thought you were giving me a mammogram with that bewb grab and I was sleep. Sawwy! Hewwo!

gypsyeyes says:

Not the pagan egg!
      ————–
      We had saved them from last Easter :shrug: #aintmyfault
      Yso hid the stash under Brenden’s bunkbed, shhhhhhh he’on know, he thinks that’s him smelling like that :ashamed:
      :kona:

• marquez269

<——— having error problems!!! lol

You and the fawking leapfrog :facepalm:

• candibfly

bibi :hug:

• yallcrazy

I saw Sandra tweet The Pres and First lady The Fword…

SO, that’s what the fukc you doing while we got this error msg thang going on each time we hit Enter.

Auntie GETCHO life :mad:

:steer:

• YSoSrs

That’s that Illuminati fcking y’all up. Sandra better leave Tricki alone before y’all keyboards start bleeding and sht. :coffee:

• NaijaGal

BAD ‘FLU :hug: *if loving you is all that I have to do, I don’t wanna do anything else* :love:

:kiss: Brendbew

• OutsidetheBox

Nah. Its her site and that country ass imbedded TMZ vid. My IT just confirmed it.

Bibi :hug:

i cant wait 4 the debate 2night!! :obama: btchs *mean muggin*

where’s Andre Rison going though with the shades…no sir

*fcuk these scripts mayne :mad:

They said its cause you are using “Kaltura”? for hosting @Sandra. :tea:

@MARQUEZ

I’m having a problem with that error of a Gravi. Gone have folks calling you Tink. :lol:

• marquez269

@yso I just changed it i was showing ppl sumthin yesterday :lol:

:warning:
      SR said DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE FILE!!!!!!!!!!!

REPEAT

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE FILE!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacksonnnn :hug:

i just stumbled across Ace Hoods pic again :rofl:

They said its cause you are using “Kaltura”? for hosting @Sandra. :tea:

:yes:

If Sandy tweeted Barry the f word, no wonder the site messing up :coffee:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ OutsidetheBox:

Kaltura.com is not my host. Kaltura is the video player that TMZ.com uses for their videos. They are collecting viewer information by asking you to download a file. I have removed the video in this post, so you should not see that pop-up again. I will no longer embed TMZ video players in my posts.

• FuturedocDonte

Nicki Better :bow: Her contract will get cut before Mariah’s

Morning everyone :waves:

@MARQUEZ

Now THAT is much better. :yes: <—Really looking around for Choco in case I need to run.

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

I hate and despise singing shows! I’ve never watched American Idol. Sounds like a bunch of cows mooing! Neither one of them would make me watch the show either! Sounds like a publicity stunt to me! :tea:

• 69

YSoSrs says:

Mariah is gutta. Nicki wouldn’t stand a fcking chance. :no:
      _____________________________________________________________
      Mariah is one of those pretty women that hide the hood in them very well. We all know she’s a hood bitch :yes:

With that being said, last I heard, Mariah’s net worth is estimated to be anywhere from $390 to $500 million. When you have that much money, she ain’t worried about no damn American Idol. This chit is funny money to her. What did they offer her? $15 million? The interest off her own coins brings in more than that. In terms of star power, money, fame, and everything, Mariah is K2 and Onika is Brasstown Bald. Let’s just be real. :coffee:

i cant wait 4 the debate 2night!! :obama: btchs *mean muggin*

:cosign:

Imma be front and center :popcorn:

BIBI!! :waves:

69! :waves:

Thank you Sandra.

• yallcrazy

nikki let the industry inflate her (literally as well) so I feel a lil (just a lil bit) sorry for her, because she’on even know how expendable she is.

Mariah is Mariah is Mariah. End of Story :tea:

oh Marquez is serving u btchs face in that gravi.. :lol:

Working perfectly.

• lovezoe

Talking With Tami, I saw your name mentioned a bit on Twitter Saturday. Did you an another blogger have a disagreement or something?

• yallcrazy

Auntie, POST the video of Ryan (from last Nov) talmbout how only 70% of Americans really want the American dream…

AND he said 30% want a Welfare State.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

Hey all my people – Yes, you too.

BreBren – I’ve been missing missing you and your stanking azz. Come back soon :smile:

yeah i know i spoke 2 Jackson..her ass betta scroll up :shank:

Bad Influence says:

oh Marquez is serving u btchs face in that gravi.. :lol:

What is it? :eek:

• 69

His

:hug: :kiss:

TMZ cameras weren’t there, someone wanted a quick check a la Rih battered face

• NaijaGal

:yahoo: it’s fixed…see this is why you need to leave TMZ alone :grill:

• Milky

@marquez much better. i didnt want to have to :karate: anyone for calling you Tink Tink!

Ace Hood
      ________
      :rofl: :rofl: Stay offa my air! lmaoooooooo

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Kcg80 says:

The Macy’s ads are geographical ads, meaning they are only served in certain parts of the country where Macy’s wants them shown. I don’t see the ads at all in Atlanta. My apologies if they are annoying. I don’t control the type of ads you see on my blog. Google does.

Dude called Jermaine Dupree Jeremy :rofl:

• Kcg80

@yallcrazy

I’m here daily hun! I read everything that goes down and quietly chuckle, shake my head and cuss to myself. I can’t font as much because I constantly have emplyoees coming in and out of my office. By the time I font, yall are on to the next topic! But even when I don’t font, I’m here with yall! :hug: to all of you!!

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

IT tripping on me bout this site……Sandra?????

• BrownSuggaBabe

Back to your regular scheduled blogger :yahoo:

• 69

lovezoe says:

TMZ cameras weren’t there, someone wanted a quick check a la Rih battered face
      ______________________________________________
      :hug: I’ve stopped telling everybody what we already know. You know how Auntie eyes are. She sees the truth but puts her own spin on it. You know how those bloggers do.

They are about those hits and ratings. You know, drawing people to their site.

Ok I’m gone before I get in trouble :kona:

@KEESH

Honey boo boo, you always late. :no:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Blame TMZ for the video platform that they are using. I deleted the video.

• OutsidetheBox

See. Day late..couple of comments short. Yall gone learn to listen. :lol: :hahaha:

• Kcg80

Auntie,

I guess removing the video did it. No more script errors. Thanks!

• Bad Influence

just put some gum on ur hard drive bew..

• BrownSuggaBabe

I don’t see the ads at all in Atlanta.
      ~~~~~~
      :no: I DO

I’m pretty sure that those contracts and management have a lot to do with this. Nicki is endorsed by Pepsi and Idol is Coca Cola. Meaning that Nicki don’t make **** but that 15 mil. She is limited on that show. She can’t even drink outta those infamous coke glasses and cups. This thing is bigger than Nicki and Mariah count on that. AI did that because they are losing young viewers and saw Nicki as a way to get it back since the Voice has Xtina and Xfactor has Demi and Britney. She took out frustration on Mariah cause she can’t on AI or Nigel or Simon.

• luVn_liFe…

I have removed the video in this post, so you should not see that pop-up again. I will no longer embed TMZ video players in my posts.~
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      :smack: sheesh i just went thru all kinda deleting.tmp files

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I was wondering why the NY Daily News didn’t directly embed that TMZ video in their story today. They only linked to it. I’m going to assume that TMZ doesn’t know their video is collecting personal data on their readers. :coffee:

• WUT’S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP

So Sandy since you listening… how was your :egg: this morning.. :wink:

• OutsidetheBox

SISSSSSSSSSS :hahaha: And she wanted to offer Willy Wonka gum. Pssshhhhhh.

• OutsidetheBox

just put some gum on ur hard drive bew..
      _________________________________________
      Ahhhhhhh :woohoo: if you and SIS dont get the fukk outta my brainnnnn :woohoo:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

script error check 1, 2, 1, 2…

• marquez269

@bad :lol: @milky glad to know you got my back

Oh and please tell me that someone follow freshalina. That bish was tweeting from Trina’s listening party over the weekend and sending pix. WOW! :blink:

• OutsidetheBox

Oh I bet they do know. Harvey KNOWS.

:rofl: :rofl:

• yallcrazy

Keesh you better keep your job, you know Auntie don’t play that unemployed posting shatt :nono:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

:yahoo: I can post problem…script error free!! :yahoo:

SIS!!

It’s hard out there for a simp. :coffee:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Oh Sandy.

I remember…talking bout when she came out on TRL :kona:

gypsyeyes says:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS that btch had capri suns floating in a cooler and called it an open bar :ghost:

• lovezoe

Oh I bet they do know. Harvey KNOWS.

by OutsidetheBox
      ——————

He a lawyer he knows

She said that shyt was on the side of a chop shop and she was dying from the fumes.

@YallCrazy…
      Late Tuesday, Ana Gloria Garcia Gutierrez admitted to riding the manatee and turned herself in.
      But said she’s new to the area and didn’t know it’s a misdemeanor to annoy, disturb or harass manatees.
      Deputies said the manatee was not injured.
      Prosecutors will decide if she’ll be charged.
      ~ ~ ~
      :wave: cali and Brenden!!

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

yallcrazy says:

Lol….his ****eyed azz better not tell on me!

• Bad Influence

and not too mention she was dressed in her usual hoe gear but the party was held in a haunted basement and only 24 ppl was there…and Trina was playing PacMan in a “come fugg me…hard catsuit”

omg i died so many deaths that night.. :rofl:

:eek:

• MsDivaRo

shout out to my twitter peeps that tweeted me to let me know this post was fixed………..NOT :cuss:

• Lucky704

@ Keesh :waves:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

***************************

Chile boo. I don’t know what the heck is going on over there. This is a new issue. My work computer has Ft. Knox security so it tends to act up a little on all blogs, but lately TMZ has been making my work computer go haywire. I have to turn down the volume due the constant clicking of the page reloading. But now it even effects my home computer. They need to get it together.

• lovezoe

Gypsy- I do. It was ratchet. That sheet cake, Capri suns in melted ice water and vomit on the floor. She need to hang it up

:dead: @luvn for still talking about the Manatee. Bish walked outta the water like Halle Berry in 007!

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

@YallCrazy…
      Deputies said the manatee was not injured.
      Prosecutors will decide if she’ll be charged.

:lol: the hell?

MsDivaRo says:
      ~ ~ ~ ~

• Bibi

• MsDivaRo

So what I miss? Can I get a bootleg RECAP?

Shyt had unfished wood banisters and errythang!

:dead: :eek:

Poor lil manatee :wail:

• OutsidetheBox

lmaooooo them capri suns be good yp lmaooooooo baby BYE! :ghost:

baby BYE! :ghost:

yallCray needed to Know,she was a lil pressed bout the Manatee :eek:

luVn_liFe… says:

MsDivaRo says:
      ~ ~ ~ ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Ain’t nan bish say nuthin!!!!!

Bad Influence says:

omg i died so many deaths that night.. :rofl:

Say what :hahaha:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Lol…@YSO…I try to work and blog so I dont get everything exactly when you guys post it.

• luVn_liFe…

:danban1: <— scrappy doing the Im Outta jail Dance!

:eek: Who said she walked out like on 007?! Yes! :yes: :rofl:

:hug: for MsDivaRo cause she is :mad:

:koolaid3: <— MosCato to Calm her down!

:dead: @ baby BYE! :ghost:

• yallcrazy

Dontchall EVEN think of asking me for my jellie bellies or my gummie bears :nono:

Yso got the :popcorn: balls

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

Where did yall get the info on trina performing? i missed it…i missed so many things these past few nights :(

• BrownSuggaBabe

luVn_liFe… says:

scrappy doing the Im Outta jail Dance!
      ~~~~~~
      the Prince is back..where is his crown :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

:ghost: <—tell me that aint baby Jesus! The halo? Yew know.

Baby (Jesus with a cloth daiper) BYE! :lol:

• Milky

@msdiva here’s done Roscato to calm ur nerves and a shoulder rub! :koolaid3:

She did @Yall! I looked at the pix and she walked out like there was some music playing in her background. Bish done rode a sea creature and she felt type secksi!

• Milky

i meant some @msdiva

Who fcking manatees? Nasty. :nono:

luVn_liFe… says:

for MsDivaRo cause she is

<— MosCato to Calm her down!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Thank you Luvn……at least somebody in this muthafcuka has some sense! :smack:

where is his crown

A Burger King Kid’s party. :tea:

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

NO :newpost: WTF?

gypsyeyes says:

~ ~ ~ ~
      :ghost:

Milky says:

@msdiva here’s done Roscato to calm ur nerves and a shoulder rub!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Thank you bew….see you know what a bish likes!!!! You and I are :fistbump:

• Milky

NO WTF?

Sandra was too busy tryin to fix the technical issues!

• Bibi

Wheres the video to the manatee humper?? :waiting:

:rofl: @Ms.Diva

MsDivaRo says
      Thank you Luvn……at least somebody in this muthafcuka has some sense!
      :woohoo: Guuuuhl I hollered!!!
      :smack: glad ur better :kiss:

all these athletes need to watch this 30 for 30 documentary…Man

Milky- no Sandra still go Ong “breakfast” :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

Diva hush for we blow you a shot gun. :smoke:

Be wasting that damn red erywhere aiight? :lol:

luVn_liFe… says:

MsDivaRo says
      Thank you Luvn……at least somebody in this muthafcuka has some sense!
      Guuuuhl I hollered!!!
      glad ur better

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I’m betta now :woohoo: but I was about to shoot this blog up like it’s the 4th of July!!!!

Freshalina called Trina listening party a rent party!

• Daisy

#teamMC :cheer: Never been here for Nicki and I loved all the deep sighing MC was doing as Nicki looked like the clown that she is.

Dembabies are so cute!

• marquez269

How is everybody day going so far

• BrownSuggaBabe

NaijaGal says:

all these athletes need to watch this 30 for 30 documentary…Man
      ~~~~~~~~~
      what network?

NaijaGal says:
      all these athletes need to watch this 30 for 30 documentary…Man
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      thats what lebron said too :tea:
      and what about Vicks Ex-Agent being asked if you could give Lebron adbvice what would it be… I was Like :eek: WTF kinda shyte is that Kingjames is SkrTE!

• Bibi

So aint nobody gonna tell me?? Yall only respond to violence n chit :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

30 for 30 is an ESPN series.

Gypsy- freshalina is hilarious

• MsDivaRo

Diva hush for we blow you a shot gun.

Be wasting that damn red erywhere aiight?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      We bouts to gansta in this mug? :chase:

Marquez
      Greeeeeeeee8! like Tony the Tiger! since we have the Script Error FIXED! :smack:

Had to share. Some girl with an outie navel just asked if I wanted a lap dance. MA’AM! Your navel looks like the end of a hot dog.
      This from that fewl too!

• Bad Influence

i saw half of the 30 for 30 broke doc last night.. i recorded the rest so imma finish it later today…it was good :yes:

• lovezoe

Hubby and I gone watch 30 for 30 tomorrow. It will be interesting.

@BiBI… Que?

marquez269 says:

How is everybody day going so far

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I’m good….you looking all sessy in yo gravi and chit!

• BrownSuggaBabe

Thanks OTB!

• Ty

Glad I can log back in :cuss: @ that damn script

What did I miss :popcorn:

• MsDivaRo

Somebody molested a manatee? This gives me the sads………..

• marquez269

@luvn sarcasm: I wonder wen i was gonna use dat! :lol: @diva Great!! awww :kiss:

Are yall done giving out gum cause Im about to go to BJ’s?

Sooo, Bobby K called Wendy Williams raggedy and a clown. :coffee:

• MsDivaRo

So the hubby called me….he is on his way out of town for a fishing trip for 2 days. Our son’s teacher called him……I paused!!! Well he says the teacher called to say our son is having the best day ever. He is on task doing all of his work and not cutting up. :woohoo: :happy: I like that the teacher called to let us know instead of calling to say he cutting up. Things are looking up!!!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss #happymom

• Xena68

@ Marquez I just noticed your gravi looking like a member of Jodeci ooooh yeeahh :hahaha:

marquez269 says:

@luvn sarcasm: I wonder wen i was gonna use dat! @diva Great!! awww

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :buttshake:

• Bibi

@Luvn

I asked where I could see the manatee humper..font white and chit… :shrugs:

• luVn_liFe…

:cheer: yeahhh MsDivaRo,did you try new things for him??

• Xena68

That’s good to hear Diva :thumbsup:

• Bibi

congrats @Ms.Diva :yahoo:

• NaijaGal

BROWNSUGA – it came on espn last night but I googled and found it on hip hop wired…good ish…real ish

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

lovezoe says:

_______________________________________

Yes, I did have a beef on twitter, which clearly started because of nothing really. He got bent out of shape because I was reporting from the red carpet and I guess he was feeling a certain way because of what I tweeted which was not harmful at all, until he tried me! Then…all hell broke loose! :tea:

Bibi says:
      :eek:
      I asked where I could see the manatee humper..
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      :D google pinellas co.woman rides manatee :lol:

gypsyeyes says:

Are yall done giving out gum cause Im about to go to BJ’s?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I read that last part as you’re about to give out BJ’s. :kona:

• BrownSuggaBabe

:thumbsup: @Naija & Luvn

• Lucky704

MsDivaRo says:

So the hubby called me….he is on his way out of town for a fishing trip for 2 days. Our son’s teacher called him……I paused!!! Well he says the teacher called to say our son is having the best day ever. He is on task doing all of his work and not cutting up. I like that the teacher called to let us know instead of calling to say he cutting up. Things are looking up!!!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss #happymom
      *********************************************************

:danban1: good deal, you should reward him with something nice.

• luVn_liFe…

@Naija . . . did Strahan/Nicole get back together?? you see he purchased a home in Bel Air?

:tea:

@DIRO

That’s good news. :claps:

• Gigi26

I missed the first half but I just finished seeing it on another site. REALLY GOOD ISH.

This is what happens when you are not educated. Like thoroughly educated. Opportunists and the strong minded can take advantage.

The finest form of Darwinism :yes:

@Naija: How did you like it?

• marquez269

@xena stop it rite now :rofl:

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

Milky we need a new post tho :yes:
      anybody want to give me a little recap?

:eek: MsDivaRo

you can tell some of these dudes are defeated in life

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

:woohoo: THAT’S WHATS UP MIJA

@Diva- no maam, not a lady like me.I don’t give BJ’s as a maddofact I don’t even know what that is maam!

@LUVN

If Mike and Nic have broken up they are faking the funk VERY well. :coffee:

luVn_liFe… says:

yeahhh MsDivaRo,did you try new things for him??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      More patience!!!!! and approaching things with him a lil differently. The hubby has way more patience then me. I’ll admit it. My son is one that you have to talk to calmly cause if you yell he will smooth ignore you. I’m a yeller in case ya’ll didn’t know…I’m working on it…especially when he says, Mom why are you YELLING!

• Gigi26

you can tell some of these dudes are defeated in life

Keith McCants and Bernie Kosar to be exact :yes:

I feel bad for McCants cuz the NFL is notorious with those drug shots

Watch Any Given Sunday, Dennis Quad is McCants but with a different injury :yes:

• NaijaGal

@LUV N – they said he denied the break up so ion know

@GIGI – this documentary is great…the sad thing is this isn’t gonna change ish…in 20 years, same story different faces

YSoSrs says:
      If Mike and Nic have broken up they are faking the funk VERY well.

~ ~ ~ ~
      :think:
      they neva broke up?

gypsyeyes says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :ghost: I know I had juu confused with someone else..forgives me my lub

• lovezoe

Diva- that’s what’s up. My son has has a couple yellow days. So congrats to your guy! Here’s to many more!!!

• NaijaGal

and the taxes…having to pay taxes in each state and country you play in…LAWD…crazy

• Xena68

:newpost: Obama

@LUVN

Not from what I’ve seen. I follow him on tha Twittah and he talks about Nic on Live with Kelly almost daily.

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

THAT’S WHATS UP MIJA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Lakes, I had a flashback like I was on Aisle 9 at Target yesterday with the wine…bouts to break out and do the cabbage patch at my desk.

• luVn_liFe…

OHHk i didnt Know Strahan denied the break up.
      How long Before Money Mayweather is on 30/30 #BROKE??

:newpost:

• Bibi

thanks Luvn :hugs:

the fact that McCants is 15 months clean though? sad

• Ty

talkingwithtami says:

lovezoe says:

_______________________________________

He did not want a shot at the title huh Tami :rofl:

Now who are yall talking about? I know its not the used condom with the three bundles of Yaki :think:

• Gigi26

———————————————
      Pride.
      I see it all the time, these NFL/NBA players being put on fliers to host parties…and these idiot bytches come out like they getting something. Ummmmmm maybe some dyck and a shot of Patron :shrugs:

When I was in Miami, I saw a NBA player buying bottles. Dude had a huge entourage and everything. This nigga was giving out bottles of Patron to random ppl standing around him.

This is a guy that isn’t remotely on the level of lets say…a Lebron. He’ll be on this show in 5 years :yes:

lovezoe says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Congrats to you too Lovezoe, we in this thang together ma!!! :fistbump: Yes ma’am many many more…We are going to CLAIM IT!

• Ty

@ Diva :thumbsup:

• Milky

I read that last part as you’re about to give out BJ’s.

____________________________________
      Unfortunately i did too! we just nasti i guess!

Lucky704 says:

MsDivaRo says:

*********************************************************

good deal, you should reward him with something nice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      girl, I know……..

@Ty…thanks
      @Milky, and you know this mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn (in Chris Tucker’s voice)

• NaijaGal

where’s Latrelle Sprewell these days with his ole choking can’t feed my kids on 20 million ass

• LaiLai

Since when is Nicki gangster? There isn’t anything gangster about that oompa loompa.

• msmello30

Mariah is a Aries and Nicki is a Sagittarius…both are fire signs! Fire signs love attention rather good or bad, she we will see the B!%CH comes out of both of them!

• msmello30

Auntie you are so wrong for using that pic of Mariah! LMAO

• http://Twitter.com/Juana4ev Joja86

Hey yallcrazy *waves* I’m not new but I haven’t posted on these blogs in a minute.