Celebs Out & About: T.I., Mike Vick, Kim Kardashian, Kanye West

Mike and Kijafa Vick

NFL star Michael Vick and his lovely wife Kijafa Vick attended the Team Vick Foundation Charity Cocktail Party at Tashan restaurant on Monday. This is what real love looks like, kids.
Photo: Hugh Dillon/WENN.com

Tip TI Harris

Rapper T.I., right, was spotted dining at an outdoor eatery in Beverly Hills with Grand Hustle CEO Jason Geter, center, and an unidentified man. T.I. is wearing a pair of $750 high top sneakers from the Maison Martin Margiela 2012 Spring/Summer line.
Photo: Oscar Rapalo/London Ent /Splash

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West

Besties Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were spotted shopping in Paris, France at Lanvin and Celine early this morning. Wasn’t it just days ago that Kim was skinny? Now she looks like she put on 60 pounds overnight.
Photo: KCS / Splash News

• Celebrity TwitPics: Tiny Harris, Dwyane Wade, Tamera Mowry, Adrienne Bosh
  • Celebrity Twitpics: T.I., Pink
  • Celebrity Twitpics: Monica and Shannon Brown, T.I., Bu Thiam
  • Twitpics: Rick Ross, Allen Iverson, Swizz Beatz, Carmelo Anthony, Dominique Wilkins, Tyga

• Breezy

Wow Kijafa looking old as hell in that pic..
      Kim and Kanye :no:

• Jdore

I like to see Mike and his wife together. She’s true ride or die!

• Who Dat

This is what real love looks like, kids.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      No comment.

She looks like Tichina Arnold tho

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ Who Dat, I thought she resembled Monifah. :shrug:

• newmom87

If that’s what real love is like I don’t want it.

• MoniquetheGeek

psst. Kijafa. Your bra strap is showing.

Kanye doesn’t have on black leather pants. :yahoo:

• Ty

This is what real love looks like, kids.
      :nono: Chile…..

• MoniquetheGeek

Oh Mike Vick. :hump:

What is that that Kimmie has on? A sweater cape? Me no likey.

• newmom87

I like TI’s dress code these days

• Breezy

Damn I missed that picture of T.I. by himself.. sexy :thumbsup:

@Sandra rose, she does resemble Monifah in that pic..

• Anna

~~~~~~~
      It’s her cape/coat. Does it also zip up for the cape part?

• NaijaGal

Monifah yearsssss ago

Tishnia Arnold just a smidge

Gonna send pics to MOnquie before I go out…Girl you got a great eye

I really like AKOO. #positive

Mike Vick should go to the Jets. #positive

• cougar lover

TI wearing buying $700 on sneakers to eat in, and I i just went cheepy cheepy on some $14 sneakers for the treadmill at walmart. Im writing lyrics to some brain deadnin’ song ret now!

• Nakeya_j

NaijaGal says:

so real love looks like herpes??? mmmmmkay I’ll pass

———
      :blink: :no: :kona:

• NaijaGal

@ Who Dat, I thought she resembled Monifah.
      ========================
      aren’t Tichina and Monifah sisters though???

• Who Dat

@ Who Dat, I thought she resembled Monifah
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      My bad…wrong lesbun.

You are right tho Sandra.

KEEEEEEEE-YA-Fah is much more Monifah than Tichina looking…

• Ty

Kajafa’s pinky toe is :crying: in that third pic :rofl:

Cant wait til the CL’s phase passes :rolleyes:

:dead: @ Naija

• MoniquetheGeek

Gonna send pics to MOnquie before I go out…Girl you got a great eye
      __________________________________
      Can’t have you looking a mess. Makes me look bad too. :lol:

• Milky

@naija i was just about to font the same thang!!

• Mshardworking

So sick of Kimye!!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers

Ladies, dontchew let these cats age you like this :no:

• OutsidetheBox

Kijafa giving great *side eye* in that other pic..but her tatts look like sores. *Bey stank face* And she reaching out for that ninja and he Jim Beaming at the paps. Chileeee.

• NaijaGal

Mike Vick should go to the Jets. #positive
      =====================
      I think Sanchez is too caught up in hollywood life to focus

Ladies, dontchew let these cats age you like this

Just had this convo with a ninja. :no:

• Who Dat

so real love looks like herpes???
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      they are the spokespeepah for Valtrex.

• Milky

kudafi should invest in a pair of red bottoms that fit. that bish feet look like they hurt like hell!

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

Kim used to be so pretty..

:popcorn:

• Diva

Mike Vick is giving me a sexy vibe………….

I think Sanchez is too caught up in hollywood life to focus

________________________________

I swear he a :snort: head.

• KyCakes

Fukkin Darkwing Duck up top :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

MoniquetheGeek says:

Oh Mike Vick. :hump:
      ___________________________________________________

Girl he got herpes … yew STILL wanna hit that?? :eek:

• http://youtu.be/kOvV3pRo8JA Ace

so real love looks like herpes???
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      they are the spokespeepah for Valtrex.
      ————————————————-

:dead:

:stop: We got YET ANOTHER toes doing MISCONDUCT. :dead:

• NaijaGal

Girl he got herpes … yew STILL wanna hit that??
      =========================
      she’s been warned before…put your eyes back

• Bibi

Girl he got herpes … yew STILL wanna hit that??

She prob has it too :no:

JMO says:

MoniquetheGeek says:

Oh Mike Vick. :hump:
      ___________________________________________________

Girl he got herpes … yew STILL wanna hit that?? :eek:

============
      *speaking through clenched teeth*

Oh and let Ace win a couple, dontchew wanna eat good yo!? :casket:
      I guess Monique missed class that day :eek:

• KyCakes

so real love looks like herpes???
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      they are the spokespeepah for Valtrex.
      ———————————————————————-
      Waiting to see one of them nigras playing volleyball or running in slow motion down the beach….

#ValtrexCommercials

• NaijaGal

I’m willing to bet my yearly gross some chick is slobbing and fcuking Magic Johnson raw

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

cafkdf1 says:

I love T. I.

:-P
      _____________________________________________________________________

Man, that is one fked up azz gravi :lol: #ShemarMoore

Where do these default gravis come from? Anyone know?

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

Outside of the Box, you know a lot about relationships and life. YOu are not of this life. You must have been here before? NO? :thinking:

• MoniquetheGeek

Girl he got herpes … yew STILL wanna hit that??
      ___________________________________
      I’ll leave that herpes ish to the wifey. He’s just so handsome. I can stare at him all day. :love: <— better emote.

My post flipped :wtf:

• Milky

Diva says:

Mike Vick is giving me a sexy vibe………….

he should be giving u a herpes infested vibe!!

• Gigi26

Ladies, dontchew let these cats age you like this

:yes:

• OutsidetheBox

Im friends with a married couple that has herpes. The man is never afflicted but still infected. The woman is often sitz bathing it. :( Dont ask me why she stayed with him. Cause IDK.

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

NaijaGal says:

___________________________________________________________________

eewwwww!!!! :hurl:

• Bibi

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

Fam, did he tell you how the first game went?? :tape:

I just can’t let him win though :nono:

• cougar lover

yeah @ OTB, you have you been here before?

• Diva

Milky says:

Diva says:

Mike Vick is giving me a sexy vibe………….

he should be giving u a herpes infested vibe!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      change of heart #carryon

• MoniquetheGeek

I guess Monique missed class that day
      _____________________________________
      Aww man. :cry: What class did I miss??

• Ty

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

We got YET ANOTHER toes doing MISCONDUCT
      whats the point of putting on pumps that cost $1500 and your toes are sitting on top of each other :shrug:

Her pinky toe was :danban: when she took the CL's off :rofl:

• Gigi26

———————–
      These usually are sized like this..Bey’s looked like as well.

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

Im friends with a married couple that has herpes. The man is never afflicted but still infected. The woman is often sitz bathing it. Dont ask me why she stayed with him. Cause IDK.
      ____________________________________________________

1) what is a sitz bath?

2) if both of you have it, then you might as well stay together? No?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

MoniquetheGeek says:

Girl he got herpes … yew STILL wanna hit that??
      ___________________________________
      ____________________________________________________

:nono:

*adjusts your nerd geek glasses* :blink:

_____________________________

I know nothing but chirren, Gum and Beyonce. :eek:

• NaijaGal

=======================
      that cheating show on Oprah…dude cheated, got it from the secretary and passed it on to the wife…she stayed…maybe figured infected so why not stay??? LAWD *shivers*

• KyCakes

Im friends with a married couple that has herpes. The man is never afflicted but still infected. The woman is often sitz bathing it. :sad: Dont ask me why she stayed with him. Cause IDK.
      ——————————————————————-
      I had to :nono: my finger at a female I used to work with…She was really trying to decide if she wanted to stay with her open, festering, oozing sore having boyfriend…

Chit, you couldn’t PAY me to stay….

• Bibi

I told yall bout the chick that was engaged and found out he had it…married him anyway but if she already had it then where was she gonna go?? :shrugs:

• hell_on_heels

I just LOVE me some Michael Vick…..GOOD GAWD!!! :hump:

• OutsidetheBox

yeah @ OTB, you have you been here before?

Yall killing me. :lol: Folks really used to say this about me.. Im just old. And well read. And well-seasoned. DJM. :eek:

• DoNotDeleteMe

Hopefully Vick and his wife stick it out so he won’t spread herpes to another groupie. :tea:

MoniquetheGeek says:

I guess Monique missed class that day
      _____________________________________
      Aww man. :cry: What class did I miss??

HERPES 101
      AND
      KENYAN MARTIN HAD STAPH UP HIS BUTT 101
      #aintmyfault

• JustB

NaijaGal says:

________________________________________________________________

MMMM Mmmmmm :no:

• MoniquetheGeek

*adjusts your geek glasses*
      __________________________________
      But he is. :ashamed:
      One day I’ll learn the strikeout code. Paging Diva.

• Gigi26

Kijafa…hunty…get you some potent lotion..ashy feets ain’t the bidness :no:

Vick look slow to me.

• KyCakes

How in great oden’s raven did Kim ever re-org closets for the celebs? Bish has NO style….

Who in the fukk wears a zip up hoodie with peep toe boots?

:wtf:

• Gigi26

I love her dress tho :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

*That awkward moment when you’re listening to ratchett music at work and your headphones slip out the computer*

:ashamed:

chirren, Gum and Beyonce = :nino:

:rofl: :rofl:

• KyCakes

I know nothing but chirren, Gum and Beyonce.
      ——————————————————————-

• cougar lover

What kind of seasoning? rub on, or marinade

• OutsidetheBox

Sitz bath: I think its just something she does to calm her pain..a warm bath with salts or something?

They hadnt been married that long either. She got the flaming draws after sex and thought he burned her or something, she didnt have no sores or anything.

Went to the clinic negative for the regulars, went to her docs positive on a blood test. :no: They split for a while, maybe 3 months? But she back with him. This is my fam. I told her to leave his ass.

• MoniquetheGeek

HERPES 101
      AND
      KENYAN MARTIN HAD STAPH UP HIS BUTT 101
      #aintmyfault
      ____________________________________
      Eww. I knew about Ron Mexico. Kenyon Martin though? What?! Goes to look that up :typing:

What song was on Jmo? :lol:

I concur Naija re: Magic’s stick :yes:

Marinade. This took time. :eek:

• Diva

MoniquetheGeek says:

*adjusts your geek glasses*
      __________________________________
      But he is.
      One day I’ll learn the strikeout code. Paging Diva.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      What up Monique? what fo you is paging meh guhl?

• OutsidetheBox

Bet it wont even ratchett. Prolly listening to One Direction or Iggy A. or something.. It aint no Gucci Mane. Or Boosie Boo. :lol:

She should’ve hopped up like :shocked: Where is that Mess Coming from!? :lol:

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

Ferrero Rocher fine hazelnut chocolates :love:

• OutsidetheBox

Who in the fukk wears a zip up hoodie with peep toe boots?

________________________

!!!! Strange chit huh?!? She used to style Brandy…when the fukk Brandy had “style”? I’ll wait. :eek:

Brandy looks betta now than ever. Kim hated Brandy obviously. Or b!tch was too busy making “movies” on the job.. :lol:

• Diva

JMO says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Yes yes…….I was listening to Pac and this happened to meh…….

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

One direction?

• Diva

Caramel Cutie says:

Ferrero Rocher fine hazelnut chocolates

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Pass me one those please and thank you in advance

• Bella Master

:whistle: I’m Glad you came :whistle:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

What song was on Jmo? :lol:
      ________________________________________________________

Lil Jon …. the part on the song = "… til the sweat run down my ballz"

:tape:

• KyCakes

:rofl: @JMO petending to not know who One Direction is….

#NiceTryPuddin

• Bibi

JMO says:

One direction?

Why yes…u may have ur rock back :biggrin:

One direction?

________________________

*falls to the Earf* Thank Gawd! :hug: Bring it in… good that you dont know this one. :lol:

• Milky

:danban:

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

@OutsidetheBox, oh ok! That is sad. So he cheated only 3 months into the marriage?? WOW.

SIDENOTE: I read somewhere that Epsom salt soaks are good to tighten up those cooch muscles :handclap:

• Who Dat

How do you put ON a hood sweater cape Kim?
      That is that shyt Kdub does not fuggin like yo

But that damn Bella.. :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

Lil Jon …. the part on the song = “… til the sweat run down my ballz”

:ghost: :skeet: :skeet:

• Anna

JMO says:

One direction?

~~~~~~
      Ms. Perfect “Taylor Swift” just broke up w/18 yr Old Harry Smith, from One Direction. Wait for the song next week. That girl is 23, why she dates young boys is beyond me.

• Bella Master

:biggrin:

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

@ Diva: Here ya go! :woohoo: Only one, we must keep it tight and right!

:dead: Jmo

#NiceTryPuddin

Why yes…u may have ur rock back
      _____________________________

:rofl: :rofl: Bibs had a big ass grin too lmaoooooooo like yeah bish I KNOW One Direction.. lmaooooooo

• Diva

:whistle:
      To the window to the wall till the sweat run down my ballz :whistle:

Anna, she seems to want to be like a Liz Taylor or something. ION get it! :no:

Played over and through cooch ain’t cute…

• Diva

Caramel Cutie says:

@ Diva: Here ya go! Only one, we must keep it tight and right!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Thanks ma…and uh yeah my shyt is still tight :wink:

• OutsidetheBox

Epsom salt soaks tighten up the pumkash? .. *adds it to SR list of chit we say…become factual* :lol:

Yes. Its sad. He has cheated the WHOLE time. She tells ppl he has them tho. :eek: :grill:

• Bella Master

:whistle: Let me grab my d*ck while you sit on top :whistle:

• Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING

NaijaGal says:

This is true from what I heard :coffee:

• Who Dat

Kenyon Martin had staph up in his azz? Welp I guess we know what them bumps was on Trina skin that time (when her phone got stole) now don’t we?

Bleach baths for everyone.

Wear a long dress or something tomorrow Jmo :smack: Geez!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

No but seriously, One Direction is a group?? #Dontkinkyme

• Bibi

@OTB

:lol: U ain’t lying :yahoo:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

I like Mikes suit. His wifey is purdy.
      T.I. looks kewt in his glasses.
      I have nothing for the Westdashians.

S/N I know a chick that was breaking up with her bf…then he told her…well since ur breakin up w/me..I might as well tell u..I have herpes. :eek:

And I agree w/whomeva said that skanks are prolly still goin in w/Magic J…RAW. They’re prolly like “well…he don’t LOOK like he got nuffin!”
      :smack:

• ysoserious

How will Epsom salt soaks tighten up vadge muscle unless you are douching with it? If you can just sit and Hoover that sht up there sounds like you don’t need it in the first place.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

#NiceTryPuddin

Why yes…u may have ur rock back
      _____________________________

___________________________________________________

I know right! I think she be waiting on me to say dumb chit :no:

:pc: <— I'll find out my damn self who this is

__________________________

:2danc: weeeee are never ever everrrrr getting back togeddaaaaa. Weeeeeee. :2dance: Fugg Taylor yo.

Tell me they aint fukking going all over the world and chit together. They say they had an ultimate “row” (Kang’s english for fight) and he got mad and jetted from whatever locale they were in. She fuggin them boys.

Nobody cares that much unless you fuggin. :tea:

• KyCakes

Or b!tch was too busy making “movies” on the job..
      ———————————————————————-
      I vote for this ^^^ :rofl:

• Diva

Dontkinkyme
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Shyt said on SR

• Bibi

@JMO

:hugs: not at all..but if u so happen to do so :rofl:

• Diva

ysoserious says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I had a visual of this as I read :rofl:

• Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING

@OTB – Grandma said to soak in epsom salt.

She didn’t say why, but lets just say I hear things like.

You had a kid? you should have told me you were a virgin :shrug:

:kona:

Bleach baths for everyone.

This is RIGHT before he hired Trina to be his beard. I think it’s the reason he hired her…. I mean I could be wrong, butterummmm :shrug: #googleit :tea:

• Milky

@kdubb so r u sayin dat Trina eats azz?

• Bella Master

<—- *currently performing kegel exercises*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

:newpost: Karuchaaa chaa chaa tran

• KyCakes

How do you put ON a hood sweater cape Kim?
      That is that shyt Kdub does not fuggin like yo
      ———————————————————————-
      Again I say….She resembles Darkwing Duck in that chit… :no:

• Who Dat

@kdubb so r u sayin dat Trina eats azz?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Something looked wrong with her eye too in them pics

:ghost:

I aint kidding. Like they was puffy.

• ysoserious

@DIVA

I can’t help but to paint pictures with my words.

#Dontkinkyme :dead:
      ====================

an ultimate “row” = A no punches held, knock em sock em all out brawl! :duel:

Bella Master says:

<—- *currently performing kegel exercises*

:cosign: :rofl:

:eek: Intrigued..

• Anna

__________________________

:2danc: weeeee are never ever everrrrr getting back togeddaaaaa. Weeeeeee. Fugg Taylor yo.

Nobody cares that much unless you fuggin
      ~~~~~~~~~
      I think her daddy told her to slow down, running thru all these boys.

• KyCakes

@kdubb so r u sayin dat Trina eats azz?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Something looked wrong with her eye too in them pics
      ———————————————————————-
      She may have picked up what my messican brethern call ‘a sty’ :rofl:

• http://myspace.com/afiya00 Afiya

I like Mike & family, TI & family, not so much for Kanye and definitely I ain’t likin’ Kim and Kanye’s outfit is horrible.