Pediatric Physicians Group: Homosexuality is ‘Normal’

Pediatrician group says gay is normal

The Gay agenda is ramping up their ‘Gay is normal’ campaign. Washingtontimes.com reports that the nation’s largest pediatrics group has updated its policy on homosexuality and children.

The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) released its new policy advising doctors to fight “homophobia” and “heterosexism” by advising all children that homosexuality is “normal.”

The pediatrician’s group doesn’t explain how homosexuality is normal, but it suggests that heterosexuality should not be considered society’s sexual standard going forward.

In its new policy on lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning, aka curious, (LGBTQ) youths, the AAP recommends that pediatricians create offices that are “teen-friendly and welcoming to all adolescents, regardless of sexual orientation and behavior.”

“Sexual-minority youth should not be considered abnormal,” the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) said. Being LGBTQ is normal, just different,” the AAP policy said.

The AAP urges pediatricians to put out brochures with pictures of “both same- and opposite-gender couples” or post a “rainbow” decal on an office door or bulletin board.

The policy doesn’t mention the high incidences of sexually transmitted diseases or the high rate of depression among the gay population.

Despite the AAP’s enthusiastic approach to camouflaging what is clearly a behavioral disorder, some doctors within the small organization are pushing back. They do not believe homosexuality is normal and will resist the AAP’s efforts normalize homosexuality.

From Washingtontimes.com:

“That’s where we would disagree. Major, major disagreement,” said Dr. Den Trumbull, president of the American College of Pediatricians, which was formed in 2002 as an alternative to AAP over its policy on gay adoption.

Another group, Christian Medical and Dental Associations (CMDA), says “homosexual behavior can be changed,” and children experiencing “gender-identity confusion” should receive therapy if needed, and be around “appropriate role models.”

• Transgender Boy Wins Right to Use Girls’ Restroom at School
  • Siblings say UCLA’s anti-’sissy’ therapy caused their brother’s suicide 33 years later
  • Medical Minute: Depression
  • Obama Extends Hospital Visitation Rights to Gay Partners

99 Responses to “Pediatric Physicians Group: Homosexuality is ‘Normal’”

If homosexuality was NORMAL same-sex couples would be able to procreate.. FUKK OUTTA HERE :mad:

Mr.BluPhi says:

Why are we discussing children and sexual preference?? Lets just encourage kids to be kids…

Betamax82 says:

They got to you all too ugh

Betamax82 says:

Sandra :waves: are you feeling better today

________________________________

this shyt is getting outta hand :no: I make sure to keep my son in the WORD of GOD and I let him know often..MEN were MADE for WOMEN and WOMEN were MADE for MEN. MEN DONT WEAR THINGS OF A WOMAN AND VICE VERSA. I WISH THESE FOLKS WOULD JUST KEEP TO THEMSELVES LIKE BACK IN THE DAY.

San says:

I don’t like this topic. I’ll tell you one thing I got very pissed this morning reading on the Trayvon stuff

Mr.BluPhi says:

San says:

______________________________________________________

where are you reading it??

Cubarican says:

I just wish they would stop putting in kids faces. With the exception of the bat crazy mom from yesterday, most small children aren’t aware of these issues and don’t need to be.

This is gonna be a good azz post. Gay posts always are. But gay babies? Redeemed gonna show up in this bish.

Don’t belee me just wash.

:nun: << Redeemed after she hitchall with that Sodom and Gomorrah.

:popcorn: and WAITS…

San says:

where are you reading it??

—————
      Just yahoo articles.

MsB2u says:

WHATEVER

I am against gay babies… as much as I was against them having a pediatric depression study I was assigned to. Aint no such thing as a depressed 5 yo; and if it IS then you need to seek help for him and NOT put him in a CLINICAL study as a guinea pig!

Miany says:

Mr.BluPhi says:
      ^^ Too much like right sir…

Babies dont come out snapping they fingas and twirling. Rockin derek j size 15 pumps and smedium blouses. LET THE KIDS LIVE dammit.

Nakeya_j says:

—–
      Exactly.

San says:

End of the days :( Stuff is crazy

lovezoe says:

This is the same group that thinks it’s okay for infants to get 4 or 5 shots at once or tht if a baby is not gaining wait from the breast to just pump them full of formula. Or giving kids Pediasure because they not gaining weight. Yeah, miss me with that.

Gigi26 says:

:no: I ain’t with this at all..and it borders on that fine line of perversion imo…

Aryanna says:

Gay babies???? These kids don’t know too much of anything so how can they decide what they prefer in a mate?

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

So who watched Hit the Floor last night?

I did. I like the show but the chick who plays Asha(sp?) cant act her way out of a paper bag and it irritates me…

lovezoe says:

How is it possible that the US has no idea where Snowden is? Where is Huck when you need him?

lovezoe says:

H

lovezoe says:

Has Asha given up the panties to that player on the team yet?

Aryanna says:

So who watched Hit the Floor last night

I did.. Im interested to know whats going on with Mia.

Nakeya_j says:

:offtopic:

Did MJ die in June? Because our radio station is playing all his songs all day…but I thought he died later in the summer? Or was it because they took 10 years to have the service, is why I think this?

Miany says:

I’m late cuz I just heard the clip this am…so this mofo really said knock knock who’s there? George ZImmerman???? Yea great idea to make knock knock jokes boutta baby killer. :rolleyes:
      I can’t watch no more, I can’t even listen for the coverage cuz I hate the fact that this shii is already a joke. This whole case has already exposed me to a side of human behavior that I never wanted to see. Yall just update me on the verdict when it comes in cuz I’m done with the trial shii..

lovezoe says:

Maybe they should get thee CHILD SUPPORT folks to JOIN the manhunt :thinking:

Nakeya_j says:

I did.. Im interested to know whats going on with Mia.
      —–
      This is the only reason I watch the show. I can’t take how they can’t see, the one chick is evil as hell.

Cubarican says:

I’m sure they could send in Seal Team 6 on Snowden if they really wanted to.

lovezoe says:

Nakeya- He died 4 years ago today

San says:

——-
      That’s what I’m saying. I can’t believe that was even allowed

Nakeya_j says:

Maybe they should get thee CHILD SUPPORT folks to JOIN the manhunt
      —-
      They find anyone.

spongebobfan says:

its too prevalent for too long not to be (semi) normal… :shrug: but what do i know

Nakeya_j says:

Thanks @Lovezoe

Cubarican says:

Did MJ die in June?

Yes, today.

Gigi26 says:

Snowden is dead whether he knows it or not…

The U.S. won’t kill him but them Russians sure will..no one likes a rat and even if he gives them the U.S. secrets..they will kill him after.

Them Russians ain’t nothing to fukk with :tea: He gon learn.

lovezoe says:

I really want my children to go to a Christian private school. Public schools will soon be having urinals in the girl’s bathroom, teaching gay studies, all of that. Yet we can’t pray or have school-sponsored Bible meetings.

Nakeya_j says:

Snowden is dead whether he knows it or not…

—–
      Clearly I am behind on the news, so what is this about? :oops:

capricorn83 says:

:facepalm:

Gigi26 says:

And they won’t waste the tax payers dollars on sending the navy seals out there to get that rat..he’ll be gone soon enough..

He must not know how this traitor shyt works..turn your back on your country chile..its a wrap wherever you go cuz what makes you think they’ll trust you to not do the same to them?!

Dummy.

Good Morning! I can’t with this topic. My 6 yr old want to be a dancing cooking doctor and that doesn’t make any sense so what does a 5 yr old know. And yes she wants to do them all at thee same damn time!

lovezoe says:

There was no rhyme or reason for Snowden to leak the information. Anyone with half a brain knows the government CAN and WILL spy on us, and any other country they want to. He allegedly gave China some info, that’s why they didn’t hold him. These countries don’t know they messing up relations with us, but China don’t care since they practically own us anyways.

MsB2u says:

Don’t belee me just wash.

<< Redeemed after she hitchall with that Sodom and Gomorrah.

and WAITS…

by Who Dat on Jun 25, 2013 at 9:59 am
      ——————————-/
      I am patiently waiting too

Betamax82 says:

dancing cooking doctor

:lol: kids say the darnedest things

Miany says:

spongebobfan says:
      its too prevalent for too long not to be (semi) normal… but what do i know
      ^^ This shii right here just promotes homosexuality IMO. Worse than promoting it their having medical professionals tote it as normal as if there is scientific proof to back the claim.. It’s just ridiculous. They are kids. Teach em EVERYONE is EQUAL and to love/tolerate/accept EVERYONE. That should be enough to combat bullying amongst kids cuz guess what?? That policy covers fat kids, foreign kids, ugly kids, short kids, tall kids, kids with weird names, etc…

Nakeya_j says:

I did.. Im interested to know whats going on with Mia.
      —–
      ———–
      She plays a good phony role too. I swear I was ready to ring her throat. And Her dude is blind as hell. :lol:

Nakeya_j says:

—-
      YES!!! I was watching getting all mad!! ugh.

Aryanna says:

Betamax82 says:

dancing cooking doctor

kids say the darnedest things

Thats too cute. These kids go off of what they SEE..so if a baby is saying he/she wants to be gay.. thats only because thats what they are around or what they’ve seen. These doctors will come up with an excuse for any and everything..but can’t seem to find a cure for cancer.

Gigi26 says:

Snowden is dead whether he knows it or not…

Them Russians ain’t nothing to fukk with He gon learn

they make federal folks take an OATH for a reason. HE BROKE THAT OATH. HE IS AS GOOD AS DEAD, and HE KNOWS IT. YOU GET PAID TO DO A JOB NOT LEAK INFORMATION.

Joe is hinting that Tahiry might be pregnant and he’s also sad because she caught hm in bed with another chick and that she’s over reacting again… :tea:

Smonae says:

This is bs :facepalm:

Nakeya_j says:

——
      Well there is the story line for next season.

Lady_L says:

Mr.BluPhi says:

June 25, 2013 at 9:51 am

———–
      theres probably already a cure for cancer, they just pimp out the medication they do to make money.

So y’all remember how I said Drew had a baby girl by someone else? We the chick is trying to become a singer and she sucks… :no:

Gigi26 says:

Snowden is dead whether he knows it or not…

The U.S. won’t kill him but them Russians sure will..

He’s an idiot for going to Russia. He honestly thought the Russians were going to let him fly out the next day with all of Obama’s secrets?

lovezoe says:

Even with Joe Budden and Tahiry they need to get rid of LAHHNY, if they not bringing back Chrissy, then gone. Even with her it’s boring.

lovezoe says:

Sandra- I think Russia was some sort of stopping point. He should have secured a private jet. Seems to me he trying to mock the US government. I hope it’s all worth it. Now he got the feds snooping into the lives of all his loved ones. Only cared about himself.

Drew definitely has a type. This chick he has the baby girl with has eyes OO <- that close and has a big mouth too. :lol:

These parents push these kids to be what they themselves want them to be. My cousin(for some strange reason) loves lil wayne so she is molding her 6 yr old to be like him. He was wearing the skinny jeans the same way, she started him skate boarding, she had him listening to his music all the time, got him a guitar and said he was going to be like her baby weezy. Her last status just said she would start him so dreads like weezy. So she is making her son to be what she likes.

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:

————
      No one has had the balls to say anything to her about this??

puppylove says:

Good morning roses. On topic, i would be changing doctors, and filing a complaint. It is MY DECISION what I want my child to be exposed to.
      :offtopic: just got the ok to give my current employer notice. :yahoo: :danban: :danban1:

Nakeya_j says:

Gigi26 says:

Snowden is dead whether he knows it or not…

The U.S. won’t kill him but them Russians sure will
      —–
      I had to google him. Does he think he’s in a movie? How does this man believe this will end?

lovezoe says:

Clean- Nothing on your cousin, you know what nevermind. I just hope this child finds an influence in his life that shows him what greatness is.

San says:

————
      Say it again

Nakeya_j says:

————
      Say it again
      —–
      Can they bring back Chrissy and get rid of Olivia? (and the new people)

That is her child and she is young so I have said what I needed to say.

Miany says:

@PUPPY :happy: YESSSSSSS I know you’re excited cuz I don’t even know the backstory and reading that just made me smile…lol.

Gays have invested heavily in the psychology field to influence more and more “scientist” to promote this as “normal.”

It was originally classified as a disorder but rumor is that Edgar Hoover forced the Psch field to reclassify it before his death.

Pretty soon they will be claiming that the majority of us are gay and denying it and men and women should only get together for procreation purposes.

Miany says:

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:
      ^^ Just sad :facepalm: I was just reading a fb post this am.. Your kids will try to be what they see so turn off the Lil Wayne and turn on Malcom X….. Ion know if your cousin will choose Malcom but good gawd they gotta be someone better out there for her to choose to have her son emulate.

FuturedocDonte says:

:tape: on this topic

So auntie u gon make us read to comments to get a recap of LHH :waiting: u know the Yardie video stay up for like 5 mins. And for some reason this show does not record on my DVR. Mona done out juju on my cable box :nun:

RegyBery says:

Started from the dyck now they here :hide:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I AGREE :coffee:

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:

That is her child and she is young so I have said what I needed to say.
      ———–
      So she basically don’t want to listen to anyone? Hmph :no:

I have an aunt who’s like 30 or 31 or will be one of those… she lives and breaths Wayne. :no:

like her draws get wet if they RT her on twitter… I told her wayne looks like a rat and naturally I’m a hater. :lol:

Miany says:

^^ shiii I’m sure if we google enough we can find at least one person who has already published some ‘study’ alluding to JUST THAT… smdh…gotta keep the kids close

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

———-
      I can agree with you here Man.

:hug: Where you been?

Caramel Rain says:

:rolleyes: @ this article… Good part about living in the souf is these Southern Baptist aint playing that homo ish.. :no: They/we stand strong on our traditional Christian values so that agenda is not pushed prevalently heah

Betamax82 says:

:huh:

Miany says:

RegyBery says:
      Started from the dyck now they here
      ^^ You’re gay right?? (no shade, just not 100% sure) If so, how do you feel about this story up top? Do you feel like all of these extra measures should be taken to accomodate gay men and women?

goat76 says:

WTH hell is this??

libra80sbaby says:

The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran says:

——————
      :cosign: :thankyou:

Gigi26 says:

Pikachu: Fukked up thing is he was a CONTRACTOR so i’m not sure if he was required to take the Oath..he was contracting through Booz Allen Hamilton and dude wasn’t even that qualified to be making as much as he was (NEPOTISM ANYONE?) and look how he fukked them in the end.

Betamax82 says:

Caramel Rain says:

@ this article… Good part about living in the souf is these Southern Baptist aint playing that homo ish.. They/we stand strong on our traditional Christian values so that agenda is not pushed prevalently heah
      ______________________________________

Yep when those gay Boyscouts tried it they turned their asses away with that mess

libra80sbaby says:

This right here makes me :mad: Children should be taught the TRUTH!! And the TRUTH is, homosexuality is NOT normal. Furthermore, why FORCE this agenda on EVERYBODY?? This chit is makin me SICK. Promoting the gay agenda is a means for the elite to control the population. Gay couples cannot procreate so this is what they want to push. :nono: I AINT teachin MY 3 kids that this chit is normal or okay. NOPE.

puppylove says:

@miany thank you. Ben with my current massador 6yrs and it has gone downhill (especially after the Secret Service came in ans arrested about 12 people). Current pay is 32/yr new job pays 70+/yr GOD IS AMAZING.

Caramel Rain says:

lol @ gay boyscouts, but yea yur right!

Gigi26 says:

________________________

:smack: government contractors DO NOT take the oath of office to support and defend the U.S. THATS ONE THING RIGHT THERE THAT NEEDS TO CHANGE and these folks NEED to stop with this nepotism BS. its all up and through the government. I see it a lot on my job and its a damn shame :no: OATH or NO OATH he’s still fukked either way..

RegyBery says:

@miany
      I am what I am but I am not in support of the lifestyle. A lot of the times I ain’t shat but I do believe the words n the Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth #bible. We are here to multipy the land and love one another all this other foolishness is just that, foolishness!!

Cubarican says:

_______________________________________________

Dude did a LOT of stuff by force, and with what? Dirt on wire taps he authorized. People don’t realize the governement has been authorized to watch/listen to us for a LONG time. The Snowden thing isn’t new news.

Aryanna says:

You know what, I dont even want to see Jim Jones and Chrissy again. Im tired of hearing her keep begging him to marry her.

Jamillah says:

What we have to realize is that my normal may not be your normal. I am not gay so homosexuality does not come naturally to me. But for a gay person homosexuality is their “normal.” As long as you are not hurting anyone, you should be as “normal” as you want to be.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

ITA. This is what happens when a member of a small minority creates laws and policies that affect the nation as a whole.

FuturedocDonte says:

So auntie u gon make us read to comments to get a recap of LHH

I don’t watch the show. Sorry. I can’t help you.

why? says:

You tell my child homosexuality is normal…the police will be required to stop my curse words from painting the entire office building.

I have yet to find a gay male that sticks with the story of homosexuality not being a choice. Something triggered the behavior (incident or curiosity). <—These are NOT my words…sit and have a heart to heart conversation with the some of these gay dudes. It is a self hate party…all that behavior and pea****ing is the same as a dude that covers insecurity with muscles.

ashersaharai says:

Smh! They are slowly trying to indoctrinate our children!!