Lamar Odom Got What He Wanted: Clippers Won’t Re-Sign Him

Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian

The LA Clippers have announced they will not re-sign free agent Lamar Odom to a new contract, amid rumors of drug addictions and a cheating scandal. That’s probably exactly what Odom wanted.

According to Lakers Nation blog, Odom, 33, is still holding on to the hope that his former team, the Los Angeles Lakers, will sign him to a new contract.

Odom’s life has been an emotional roller coaster ever since he was dropped by the Lakers. Odom also played briefly for the Dallas Mavericks who cut him loose after a few games in 2012. The 6′-10″ NBA forward has been living in a hotel as rumors swirl that he cheated on Khloe Kardashian with at least 2 groupies.

Many believe the recent rumors of Odom’s alleged drug addiction are being fed to the media by Kardashian ringleader Kris Jenner, who always has a project or product launch lined up for her fame hungry family.

From Laker Nation:

After an extremely disappointing season with the Dallas Mavericks and mediocre season with the Los Angeles Clippers, Odom has been contemplating his immediate future in the NBA as a free agent this summer. Although Odom has only received interest from the Lakers and Clippers, the veteran forward was reportedly on the fence in terms of deciding on which of these two teams to sign with.

The Clippers appeared to be ready to sign Odom to the veteran’s minimum while keeping former Laker Antawn Jamison in limbo. As for the Lakers, the team expressed interest in the Odom, but have seemingly moved on signing rookie forward Elias Harris recently.

The team still has an open spot on the roster that could’ve been filled by Odom, but if there’s any truth to his current condition, it’s doubtful he’ll play another game in the NBA let alone with the Lakers.

• For the last time: Delonte West did not sleep with LeBron’s mom
  • LeBron James Hosts Key Club At Gold Room
  • New Couple Alert: Vivica A. Fox and Delonte West
  • This is the gold digger who’s after Shaq’s money

53 Responses to “Lamar Odom Got What He Wanted: Clippers Won’t Re-Sign Him”

Lamar Baby Mama somewhere like, “I’ll take you Lam Lam” :eek: Bet she still waiting with bated breath. And that stale re-virginity or hers. :kona:

libra80sbaby says:

:facepalm:

Jdore says:

Shouldn’t have sold his soul to the devil (Kris)

Zoe B. says:

@otb that IS right she said she wouldn’t sleep with anyone else after him :no: Maybe he has that good unrestricted :hump: that only people with his condition could have :shrug:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You keep holding on to that hope.

After Ron Artest they have a “no weird arse muthafawkas on this team” policy sir.

BrownskinQT says:

Dang Lam Lam, well there’s always a spot a Crayola waiting for him.
      :pizza: <<<< actually LamLam eating the crayons.

Miany says:

:nono: he a bonafide crackhead but he know he STILLLL dont want his bm

:waves: yall have a good one, drive safe.

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

GOOD AFTA NUURN YALL :waves:

Oh wait I’s suppose to see if I care about this topic huh :think: let me read it … :tea: ….. Nope dontgiveadamn. com/haha/ninjaplease

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

:hi: Hi Chaaannnn!

Antawn Jamison
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Dont even get me started on this cat. Nope. Not today.

Of course the Clippers aren’t resigning him.the clipper’s wer his last hope.
      After the Lakers didn’t want him anymore because of his Reality TV filming
      Cuban gave him a shot :nono: when he told the MAVS he couldn’t come to practice because of Filming they got rid of him . . .

This is the END of his career, ALTHOUGH Im sure this is not what he wanted,He really thought he was a Kardashian!

U BIG dummy!

:wave: ROSES

Where’s MIANY going??

WUT how’s ur child?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

We don’t want you Lamar :stop:
      *opens suit to expose Lakers bra and panty set*. :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

SR, you probably bagged a drugdealerchick once (or a few times) and just didn’t know it
      by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Aug 27, 2013 at 2:50 pm
      —————-
      So you saying SR use to be mule for love and was carrying narcotics for beaus in her leather studded book bags?! I die :ghost:

by MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba on Aug 27, 2013 at 2:58 pm

ChanAintShyt says:

Whut up Wut Wut!

Taken I answered you downstairs..

Anyway.. I highly doubt the Lakers will sign this fool again after “Meta World Peace”

:no:

She shonuff gone put them papers in the mail :rules:

BrownskinQT says:

Is LamLam looking at the flowers in that pic? He looks like he is saying YUMMY!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Brownskin you think when his ex get lonely or sentimental she buys a 64 packs of crayons and smells them while eating milk dudes in bed :eek:

I bet when she gets mad she mash the milk dudes betwixt her fingers hard because they remind her of Lamar’s head :kona:

libra80sbaby says:

Not the 64 pack!! :ghost:

BrownskinQT says:

Brownskin you think when his ex get lonely or sentimental she buys a 64 packs of crayons and smells them while eating milk dudes in bed :dead:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Razz them men’s be stubborn :yes:

Back in the 1990s, when the putative King of R&B R. Kelly was still riding high on hits like “I Believe I Can Fly” and when his legal troubles mostly lay in the future, he bought himself a $1.5 million mansion in the Chicago suburb of Olympia Fields — not to live in it, but to tear it down and build a new one.
      Once reportedly valued at more than $5 million, the home is now bank-owned — and the price recently dropped to a staggeringly paltry $587,100. ~
      ~
      ~
      DAMN this place is a STEAl!

FuturedocDonte says:

She shonuff gone put them papers in the mail
      —-

KyCakes says:

Oh Lam Lam :facepalm:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Razz them men’s be stubborn
      ———–
      and then be looking like “baby i’m sorry” when you’re proven right. :no:

BrownskinQT says:

:offtopic: I just saw the VMA’S last night. Am I the only that likes that song by Bruno Mars. That sounds like a good :hump: song.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Not the 64 pack!!
      by libra80sbaby on Aug 27, 2013 at 3:11 pm
      ————–
      You know Lam used to smell them thangs and name them different based on how they made him feel:

*sniffs yellow* I’mma call dis cruyun Lakeshow. It makes me feel famous :yahoo:

*sniffs cyan* I’mma call dis cruyun didn’t make the team for the lakers so I had to go to Dallas and I sucked :crying1:

*sniffs magenta* I’mma call dis I’M SO SPECIAL I’M SPECIAL :danban1: I’M SO SPECIAL I’M SPECIAL :danban1: Cause it reminds me of the unicorns I see when I SMOKE A STRAIGHT SHOTER BISH

Dumb azz :facepalm: Kanya you idiot the writing is on the wall with these prostitutes :rules: Run for the got damn hills :cuss:
      Never mind :facepalm: he deserves what he gets fooling with these yamps !!!

Just Looking says:

Ummm I done heard he was smoking crack. Is r his true. Lawdthave mercy jolly ranchers

BoringMale says:

Bring him to Atlanta. I dare a black male to stay married to a white women here.

BoringMale says:

Dude will running round town giving :blow: :facepalm:

Slow-mar a lil different from ‘Ye tho. Who knew who this cat was BEFORE these folks? I only did cause I follow basketball. College more than pro. And who ever in LIFE expects RHODE ISLAND to fawk up your bracket? Only reason I ever even cared to remma. His azz also went to UNLV ever so briefly and they are KNOWN to recruit crack heads. LLOYD DANIELS. :facepalm:

Why I belee he a head. And have since the beginning. And I dont LIKE the K. Klan…but I do believe this about Solomon.

KayCeiSoul says:

:wails: @ Taken. Why? WHY!!?!?!

flsun99 says:

I don’t think he is on drugs.

Ain’t nobody signing this boy. His manager Pimp Mama made sure of that. He better go to rehab and see if he can get some of that overseas money when he gets out. Stephen Marbury seems to be doing just fine over there.

VDot says:

@brownskin – I love the Gorilla by Bruno Mars

:whistle:

I got a body full of liquor with a cocaine kicker
      and I’m feeling like I’m 20 feet tall
      So lay it down lay it down :hump:

KyCakes says:

VDot says:

:whistle:

I got a body full of liquor with a cocaine kicker
      ———————————————————————-
      Is this negro sure he wants to ride this train?

He JUST got a felony cocaine charge expunged from his record :nono:

I got a body full of liquor with a cocaine kicker
      ———-
      The first step to admitting to be an adict… :eek:

BrownskinQT says:

@Vdot, that song will get you in trouble,lol.

whatever lamar was using (I believe it was pills) Khloe was tew!
      Hence Y Kris HOEdashian is throwing Lamro under the bus 1st.

Shyte a few times I was channel surfing I would catch glimpses of them,they all looked spaced out of their minds, ALL of em,Keep having surgeries they have to be skeed UP

KyCakes says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

I got a body full of liquor with a cocaine kicker
      ———-
      The first step to admitting to be an adict… :eek:
      ————————————————————–
      “You and me baby, making love like Gorillas” :wtf:

I ain’t NEVA seen no Gorillas making love….might be fukkin the monkey SHAT outta each other, but taint no love makin goings on…

I said ‘Taint’ @Brenden

Slow-mar also got busted for soliciting a prostitute before in the past I just read. I think they KNEW this stuff about him…tried to clean his image up best they could so they could marry Sasquatch off and supressed alot of info…he aint do whatever it is they wanted him to do. They leaned on him and was like “OKAY NOW…straighten your azz UP..” :nono:

He continued to side step…he kept being warned and warned (like some nukkas have to be…heads or NOT)…and welp…Kris got tired and done let a can of media whoop azz out on him.

Kris is someplace right now saying “You gonna learn TA’DAY”

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

K Dubb I agree that they knew all of this before. I am sure they qualified him first. But Kria :wtf: Who the **** are you? When you was round here bussin it wide open with OJ and nem nobody blasted you! When you married Bruce and then changed him into a woman nobody said nuffin :stop:

When you married Bruce and then changed him into a woman
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I was rocking out with you until you got right HERE ^^^ AT THE END.

BYE! :rofl:

I Run New York says:

I feel bad for him. If he’s no longer a Kardashian (they get divorced) he has nothing to fall back on. His basketball career is definitely over with after that stunt he pulled with the Mavericks.

Lady_L says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You keep holding on to that hope.

———————————–

OMG I needed this laugh!

3halos says:

Overseas money is his only hope now, make my word.

And Surely, this is over between Lam and Shrek. She’ll keep hanging on in the “PUBLIC” as though she’s a doting wife who TRIED to support her husband and ride or die… and they all know… he will eventually fall and hit the pavement with a SPLAT! Then they’ll throw Shrek on a pedestal and make her seem like THE POOR DEDICATED SOUL who tried to save him…alas, he fell from K-grace. Whatever. This whole saga is like glazed sh1t on a candy apple stick.

3halos says:

Ya’ll remember what they did to poor Kris Humphries right? Yeah, he may not be the brightest crayon in the box, but I believe hes a good person. His behind was dropped from Brooklyn, accused of being gay, got caught up with a female CHEWBACCA (aka Myla), even his parents got bad Karma and divorced! Kris sat in unknown territory over the summer and then got picked up by whom???? A team whose teammate tried to scratch the Jesus out of him….BOSTON!

Anybody who messes with the KKKlan is going down you hear me?

3halos says:

Just found out that Chewbacca claimed LamLam tried to chop her thirsty behind down when he was with Khloe… Talk about one big sh1t samich.