Liam Distances Himself from Miley Cyrus

Hunky Australian actor Liam Hemsworth is reportedly distancing himself from his girlfriend, the public spectacle known as Miley Cyrus.

Liam, 23, seems like a laid back type of guy who prefers his woman to perform all her ‘twerking’ moves behind closed doors — not out in public where his mother and friends can see her.

The 20-year-old former Disney child star has made a new career out of bending over and dropping it low in her ongoing tribute to strippers and hoodrats who earned their dollars twerking for paying customers. When the former Hannah Montana actress popped her booty for singer Robin Thicke at the 2013 MTV VMAs last weekend, Liam was not in the audience.

According to RadarOnline.com, the “mortified” actor’s friends are telling him to drop Miley like yesterday’s news.

“Liam really does care about Miley, but her racy new look and sort of ghetto attitude isn’t exactly what he signed up for,” a source tells Radar.

“Her VMA performance absolutely mortified him and he couldn’t be more embarrassed. He doesn’t really see anything sexy about what she did on stage.”

The source adds: “It’s not just Liam that Miley is pushing away…his entire team is urging him to part ways with her because she’s nothing but negative for his reputation and career.”

“Liam is a serious actor with a growing career, while Miley has just turned into a joke.”

• More Proof Hip Hop is Dead
  • Is Miley Cyrus Mocking Rappers?
  • Miley Cyrus Gyrates and Crip Walks Onstage Wearing a Bandana Like 2Pac
  • Asians Want $4 Billion For This Picture
  • Liam photo by INFphoto.com

• A.J.

Stop baby-sitting her then and drop her ass. :tea: Push forward.

• The Master Beta :D

OMG I’m tired of this child ugh

• A.J.

Really??!!! :sarcasm:

A.J. says:

Stop baby-sitting her then and drop her ass.
      ___________________________

:thankyou: and get you a classy black tall young lady…….. let me have ya check Lem ,,,,, I swear you want be disappointed :tea:

• BrownskinQT

Everybody acting like “twerking” is something new. They need to gon’ ‘head and give Uncle Luke his credit. Because “Scarred” had alot of people booties going up and down :hahaha:

• Who Dat

But her previous trailer park behavior as opposed to her new “ghetto” behavior is acceptable? Fugg yew yo

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

BREAKING NEWS!!! I am FINALLY leaving Mississippi!!!!

Twerk on that!!

• A.J.

“Liam is a serious actor with a growing career, while Miley has been a joke.”
      ^^fixed that #helpful

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

Dear The Master Beta:

Your gravi just gave me the feeling that I had when I saw Poltergeist for the first time. Thanks for bringing up old horror filled nightmares.

BrownskinQT says:

all them down south songs :danban1:

• A.J.

A.J. says:

Stop baby-sitting her then and drop her ass.
      ___________________________

Work. 😆

• nybrn2

Tired of Miley……

• BrownskinQT

all them down south songs

:shakebutt:

Isn’t he Gayle on the Hunger Games :thinking: yeah he need to drop that tramp, cause that movie serious is about to blow up and he don’t need that wet dog on his arm :nono:

• The Master Beta :D

Oh Chan 😆

______________________________________________________________________

:rofl: okay but it’s sad tho :no:

Chile I youtube 69 boys tootsie roll the other day :danban: chile why my azz was twerking (real name POPPING) like crazy other day……
      :tea: I know, I’m too old for that shyt….. but guess what though…….. I still cranked that azzz!!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCr4EJSUcCU Zoe B.

He is foine! :hump: Why does it seem as if she’s crying out for attention? If I had that at home, his attention would be all I cared about. I’ll turn into a Virgo woman and be on his beckon call :rofl: Miley stop holding my soulmate hostage!

Jenie :hug: I thought he looked familar he’s a cutie :yes:

Chan hey hubby :kiss:

• Who Dat

Gone head Chan!

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

Well according to my sources…He (allegedly) is the one who turned her out :tea: Honey, pills is the glue that bonds their relationship :tea: So yea, its like Robin Thicke calling for an intervention when hes her (and you know who her is) damn supplier. Im calling bs on this story.

Liam,,,,,, I will make sure when you step outside the house, you want be wearing keds, and your pants will fit :tea: oh and I will lotion those ankles Baby :winky:

GAGIRL :happy: :kiss: Hey my suga foot!!

• libra80sbaby

He was so foine in The :pizza: Games tho :tea:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Isn’t he Gayle on the Hunger Games yeah he need to drop that tramp, cause that movie serious is about to blow up and he don’t need that wet dog on his arm

wet dog tho? :hahaha:

and dont feel bad about popping. i was scrubbin the flo wit it at a party on saturday. i should be ashamed, but i aint :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCr4EJSUcCU Zoe B.

:headphones: I’ll brush your hair and help you put your gel mousse on *pushes Jen to the floor*

Chan I saw that same pic with Ike on it on instagram recently and it said

“I cut all the N’s off my girl’s Nikes to remind that bi*tch who really keeps her in check”

:ghost:

Sandra should have put Ky gravie as the pic, :hahaha: the one with Beetlejuice :rofl:

QUICK 😮 Name a Liam role.. *crickets*

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

BREAKING NEWS!!! I am FINALLY leaving Mississippi!!!!
      Twerk on that!!
      by ChanAintShyt on Aug 29, 2013 at 3:05 pm
      Why didn’t I know you were in the Sip? My family (half) if from there. Let me find out we cuzins :huh:
      What set you claiming? Who yo people ill? Name like 5 last names names if you scared about naming yours lol:
      Notice I ain’t offer mine Undercover… :kona:

Zoe :rofl: :shank:

• GAGIRL87

Liam,,,,,, I will make sure when you step outside the house, you want be wearing keds, and your pants will fit oh and I will lotion those ankles Baby
      ______________________________________________________________________

Jenie come to the corner pls ma’am :kona: lol

Chan I thought you was in Alabama :waiting:

CHAN WHERE YOU GOING 😮 Its so mannie thangs in miss. to miss. :brokenheart:

I wonder what’s it like to bang a yt guy #curious

• anw_rootbeer

BrownskinQT says:

beennnnnn doing this!

Chan I saw that same pic with Ike on it on instagram recently and it said
      by GAGIRL87 on Aug 29, 2013 at 3:17 pm
      —————-
      I saw it too :rofl:

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

QUICK 😮 Name a Liam role.. *crickets*

Zackly :tea: You can tell he indulges, look at them ankles. ‘Meth sweats’ (in the same family as the crack stutter) always start rounst the ankles. Thats why they be walkin around with no shoes, no socks…

Shuga Honey says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      wet dog tho? :hahaha:

:danban:

• Miany

My girl not allowed to get injured
      I’m her only boo booo 😆

• Bootcampgirl

The same as banging a black guy, or so I’ve been told :tea:

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

@ GA, hey baby!! :kiss:

@ MisTaken I live in Jackson MS, but I ain’t from down here. I am a Florida Boy baybeh.

@ Dub….I’m moving by Barack nem!

• BrownskinQT

beennnnnn doing this!

They wouldn’t be so shocked if they visited any HBCU’s back in the day.

GAGIRL87 says:

I wonder what’s it like to bang a yt guy #curious

:tea: and more :tea:

:heart: This me and KITA fav chit.. “My girl cant…” :lol

GAGIRL You will bust one :tea: catch my drift …. maybe 3 :tea:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

CHAN WHERE YOU GOING Its so mannie thangs in miss. to miss.
      by OutsidetheBox on Aug 29, 2013 at 3:20 pm
      ________
      ——–
      Speaking of twerking I got all this booty meat :buttshake: and cain’t TWERK it :crying1: My mama ain’t never teach meh…. I can read the pluck out of a book tho! Don’t believe me just watch 😮 I just read Moby Dick while you watched

alright I’m out :peace:

• Apparition

QUICK Name a Liam role.. *crickets*
      —————————————
      He’s in a movie that will be successful regardless of who’s in it but he’ll ride that wave to the bank. Like them Twilight kids…

Taken did you see the pic of Mannie Fresh from Cash Money under his pic it said

“All fat dikes look like Mannie Fresh” I was weak EMERGAWD :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

Zackly You can tell he indulges, look at them ankles. ‘Meth sweats’ (in the same family as the crack stutter) always start rounst the ankles. Thats why they be walkin around with no shoes, no socks…

And he is from a Hollywood fam. :tea: Well they Aussies but his peepa been famous. Nobody wanted to hire him UNTIL he started fukking Miley. :tea:

• BrownskinQT

I just read Moby **** while you watched

What?!!!! :ghost:

• Who Dat

U going to Chocolate City : yahoo:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

CHAN WHERE YOU GOING Its so mannie thangs in miss. to miss.
      by OutsidetheBox on Aug 29, 2013 at 3:20 pm
      ________
      ——–

My mother never taught me how to popp that thang gull :nono: I learned from my fass ass surroundings outside of my home 😆 :danban: ok :bye:

My girl not allowed to get injured
      I’m her only boo booo – Jay Z :hahaha:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

GAGIRL87 says:

I wonder what’s it like to bang a yt guy #curious

dealing with my first puertorican right now which to me is close enough. all i can say is that he put his whole entire tongue in my :buttshake: and had me like :shocked:

it aint for the faint of heart, chile :no:

• Bootcampgirl

Bye Jeennnaaayyy

• Miany

:hi: bye yall

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I saw one pic that was a picture of the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz that said nigs be like… I love you with all my heart. I showed it to my hubby cracking up and he laughed but his smile didn’t meet his eyes :no:
      *the smile my husband gives when he doesn’t get pop culture jokes that has to do with white people because he don’t like white movies*

• Bootcampgirl

Bye Miany

• BrownskinQT

Bye Jenie and Miany :bye:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

My girl not allowed to get injured
      I’m her only boo booo – Jay Z

hey OTB!

did you see Cinderonce’ yet? :happy:

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

Jennie, why u thought I was in AL?

OTB, I have a choice. Same job, two locations, either Dallas or D.C. I am leaning on D.C. because I see Dallas on The First 48 too much, lol.

• Bootcampgirl

Ok, so we got a Miany and a MissMainy :think:

it aint for the faint of heart, chile

:dead:

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

GAGIRL87 says:

I wonder what’s it like to bang a yt guy #curious

Messing with me, you will never have the chance to find out. :tea:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Jenie I am playing about the mom part but she kept us locked up tight. I turned out ALLRIGHT 😮
      I just didn’t grow up dancing and had no outside fass a people to show me till I got to college. By then I was too :ashamed: to learn at the parties and be singles out for dropping or popping on the wrong down beat :hahaha:
      That’s ok I am going to take a pole dancing glass and come home one night like BAM!

• OutsidetheBox

he laughed but his smile didn’t meet his eyes

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO :rof: :rofl: :rofl:

• GAGIRL87

dealing with my first puertorican right now which to me is close enough. all i can say is that he put his whole entire tongue in my and had me like

it aint for the faint of heart, chile
      ______________________________________________________________________

My heart ain’t faint 😀 lol :hug:

I just read Moby **** while you watched
      What?!!!!
      by BrownskinQT on Aug 29, 2013 at 3:26 pm
      ———–
      I was referencing the reading classic Moby Dack but I forgot about the censors here 😆 I was joking I read so fast by the time you stopped looking at that 😮 I would be done with that thick a book

• GAGIRL87

Messing with me, you will never have the chance to find out.
      ___________________________________________________________________

Chan so WE moving to DC? don’t be having no company unless it’s me :coffee: ;(

• LadieLeo

On that show Ray Donovan his dad played by Jon Voight likes black women and was in the library looking at a video called Twerk. He meets this yt chick and asked her if she twerked….I holla’d lol

:offtopic: Its a wonderful feeling when you make your parents proud :love: Still feel like a kid :grill: ok bye for real :bye:

• BrownskinQT

@ Taken. Just know you had me at my desk rolling!

OTB :hug: I like the Ike ones tho just b/c of how he looks on the pic :dead: 😆

Bye Jenie poo :hug:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

GAGIRL87 says:

_____________________________________________________________________

My heart ain’t faint lol

well then may the force be with you cuz i was like wayment is his whole entire face in there??? i know they say put your face in the place but not IN the place. chiiiiiiile

i was scurred :ashamed:

….but then i called my kids and tole them i aint neva coming home no mo :tea:

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

@ GA, October report date….Dis tongue is only for yew baybeh.

Taken did you see the pic of Mannie Fresh from Cash Money under his pic it said
      “All fat dikes look like Mannie Fresh” I was weak EMERGAWD
      by GAGIRL87 on Aug 29, 2013 at 3:25 pm
      ________
      Goes to :pc: that’s the type of ish I like 😆

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I see Chan scared to rep his set :tea: it’s ok cuz I wasn’t try to pop up at the family reunion

• OutsidetheBox

Shuga I sure did :2dance: Todrick is very talented!

My motto: Always be Beyonce. :nun:

• OutsidetheBox

Hannn :hahaha: Ok bruh! You know you the progressive upwardly mobile Black folk that i read about. :yes: You care about the crime rate and chit of your city, look at you, new age Black guy!!! :nun:

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Awwwwe :love: I cant believe you told them. Its not everyone who could find multiple uses for a diaphragm. Id be proud of you too :yes: So you say your anal leakage stopped completely once you placed it in your rectum :think: Girl, you may end up in the history books. My kids will be reading about you :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

I like the Ike ones tho just b/c of how he looks on the pic

:hug: There the best ones! That facial expressions, his workforce D!ckies wear :hahaha: I LIVE!

• OutsidetheBox

….but then i called my kids and tole them i aint neva coming home no mo

:rofl: Mama done rolled out

• GAGIRL87

@ GA, October report date….Dis tongue is only for yew baybeh.
      _______________________________________________________________

Chan :love: it better be 😡 b/c I don’t share

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Shuga you said (r Kelly voice) :whistle: he put his whole dang head in it??? Cause I’m in love Ruth a stripper….
      My husband has done this while singing :kona:

Walks back in to defend my husband against poo mouth jokes. I mean put his head in my :buttshake: and :stop: Hold up lemme take this call. Hey baby I uh :cell: Whatchu mean SHEDDUP making you look stupid like you round here eating my a hole out like its Puppy Chow in der??!!
      Okay! Okay.
      Bye ya’ll I done got in trouble 😥

• libra80sbaby

GAGIRL87 says:

OTB :hug: I like the Ike ones tho just b/c of how he looks on the pic
      ———————–
      :yes: :dead:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

well not his whole head but his whole tongue.

that ish was terri-citing. terrifying and exciting at the same dam time!

and he a porta reefa! cant imagine what them white boys working with :no: :yes: :shrugs:

• OutsidetheBox

Bye ya’ll I done got in trouble

Fonting too damn much like our bitter fat lonely (even the married ones?)® angry ignant asses wont come ask WHO EAT ASS :rofl: :rofl:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

GA I can’t find the Mannie pic but I read the tweets and the second part said all skinny dykes look like Hurricane Chris :dead:

• FuturedocDonte

—-
      Who this again :thinking:

• OutsidetheBox

Well if I can find a white one who smells like the right side of a rainstorm and he got a big stick imma let yall know what its like! :yes: #onefortheteam

skinny dykes look like Hurricane Chris

Boyyyyyy them studs??? :rofl: :cosign:

• GAGIRL87

Well if I can find a white one who smells like the right side of a rainstorm
      ______________________________________________________________________

Really :rofl:

by OutsidetheBox
      ———-
      My hubby don’t read SR and I certainly don’t volunteer my post status 😆
      He would be :typing: Oh so you said you be working all hard huh. Why the el you posted 67 comments at 7:32am, 8:23, 8:34, 8.25…… 2:45, 2:46…. 6:38 pm.. 1:23 am. :wtf: you set the clock and wake up and post?
      I be like you right :facepalm:

• BrownskinQT

skinny dykes look like Hurricane Chris

Who in the heck said this?!!!!
      Lawd take me now!!!! :rofl:

• FuturedocDonte

Who :buttshake: so loose they man can put his whole head in :huh:

skinny dykes look like Hurricane Chris
      _________________________________________________________

:rofl: aye baby baby they do tho. I hate peoples lol

:warning: PSA

Having someone eat your ass is COOL eating someone else’s ass ain’t cool period :stop:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Well if I can find a white one who smells like the right side of
      —————
      They be smelling like wet dog a baloney sandwiches…. Uncooked loney :kona:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Who so loose they man can put his whole head in
      ——————–
      Oh yall outta control in here :kona:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Having someone eat your ass is COOL eating someone else’s ass ain’t cool period
      ———
      :ghost: TRUUU. Only lil licks tho :kona:

• OutsidetheBox

And the smallest OTB is a ‘loney connoisseur! I come in sniffing, be thinking the other OTBS hiding white boys in the house or something. :huh:

Aint my fault® *caresses nose*

:rofl: Gawga

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

———–
      :wail:

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

FuturedocDonte says:

Who :buttshake: so loose they man can put his whole head in

Ummm :blink: I dont know about his whole head :think: Well maybe Dwight Howards head could fit :think:

• BrownskinQT

Let me,let me serve you up.
      You can have your way ’cause you’re the customer.
      If you want it supersized w/some loving on the side.
      Just ask for what you want ’cause you’re the customer :listen:

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

How we get on eating ass?

• FuturedocDonte

I dont know about his whole head Well maybe Dwight Howards head could fit
      —-
      :crying: so what ur saying is Dwight Howard got a head like the thing off of men in black

• LadieLeo

ChanAintShyt says:

How we get on eating ass?

*****************
      I don’t know how yall did but let me scroll back up……

• FuturedocDonte

Let me,let me serve you up.
      You can have your way ’cause you’re the customer.
      If you want it supersized w/some loving on the side.
      Just ask for what you want ’cause you’re the customer
      —–
      :phew: <— yo panties sweating when I turn that track on

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

Hey GA, u wanna let me sample your peach? I bet it tastes like the essence of sex.

I dont know about his whole head Well maybe Dwight Howards head could fit
      —-

by FuturedocDonte on Aug 29, 2013 at 4:05 pm
      ——–
      He does have those Frakenstein shoulders with that peanut head :hahaha:

ChanAintShyt says:
      How we get on eating ass?

*****************
      (In my Florida Evans voice) Don’t all roads and things end up back at eating @$$ young man :huh:

• LadieLeo

The last dude I was kinda kicking it with just busted out of nowhere and started messing round back there….man I don’t know who he thought he was messing with and what type of girl he thought I was….Hell I went ahead and booted it up though cause I ain’t want him to feel bad.

by ChanAintShyt on Aug 29, 2013 at 4:07 pm
      ———–
      WELL GATDURN you just gone turn up on a Thursday at 4:10 EST Haaaan 😮
      You might as well pull ya thang out and put it on the blog table for GA

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

Im saying it looks like Dwight Howard cut in front of that voodoo man from BeetleJuice :yes:

• BrownskinQT

yo panties sweating when I turn that track on

Most of his tracks would get me in trouble.

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

Dwight Howards shoulders look like theyre trying to compensate for his head :yes:

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

WELL GATDURN you just gone turn up on a Thursday at 4:10 EST Haaaan 😮
      You might as well pull ya thang out and put it on the blog table for GA

I would if this wasn’t a family oriented blog.

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

Dwight Howards shoulders look like his mama had to get into kamasutra positions just to get him out of the birth canal :yes:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

• http://thecleanqueenatl.com THE CLEAN QUEEN

Yeah I had said this in another post cause a bish had a midday drink when no one was looking:

Miss Mainey says:
      We are no longer living in the age where McDonald’s is a starter job. Look at the age of the employees in there..it’s like 25 and up. People are trying to live. Pay up.
      ______________________________
      Cause that old lady at the Mickey D’s by me got an attitude. I ordered a strawberry milkshake and the Bish yelled We aint got no MURKSHAKES!!!

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

Dear San, where is the good gravi?

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

@Chan it needed a break, It will be back momentarily :biggrin:

• LadieLeo

This week has gone by so fast but now since I’m off early tomorrow the day has just been so slow. I’m ready to go……I got dranks with my name on it!

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

@ San

Thanks

– The Management

• http://thecleanqueenatl.com THE CLEAN QUEEN

where the fawk is everyone?

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

I got dranks with my name on it!

I had no idea Paul Masson was a unisexual name :think:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

😆 @The Management

• LadieLeo

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

I got dranks with my name on it!

I had no idea Paul Masson was a unisexual name
      ***********************
      I don’t drink any dark liquor….My name is Absolute!

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

My name is Absolute!

😆

• LadieLeo

Night Yall :bye:

:nite:

• The Pearl!

um :newpost: negroes — Serena’s curves

• Jessie

Run Liam run! She has no respect for you!