Pop singer Ciara Princess Harris, 28, and her short term boyfriend, Nayvadius D. Wilburn, aka Future, 29, are engaged to be married. This news comes as no surprise for two reasons: Ciara is rumored to be pregnant with Future's 3rd child, and Ciara is a love addict.
"If I'm Dreaming I Don't Want To Wake Up..Aaaaaahhh!!!:)" Ciara tweeted Sunday.
Like most women, Ciara confuses Dopamine addiction for Love. When the Dopamine fumes fade in less than a year, she and Future will probably wonder what they saw in each other.
Dopamine addicts are easy to spot: they are the women who speed through relationships and marry quickly without allowing nature to take its natural course.
These women believe they are entitled to be loved and entitled to be married because they are special.
Ciara has a long history of failed relationships with men which all ended badly due to her neediness.
Like most addictions, love addiction can have harmful consequences. The main chemical responsible for love addictions is Dopamine.
Dopamine is the pleasure chemical in the brain that reminds us to eat, drink, have sex, etc. Without Dopamine, the human species likely would not exist. Dopamine is responsible for our sexual attraction to each other. This powerful sexual attraction is often confused for Love.
Love Addicts tend to exhibit the following characteristics:
1. Falling in love quickly and easily
2. When in relationships, they smother their partners
3. Getting involved with men who have trouble committing
4. Ignoring all warning signs that a man (or woman) may not be good for you
5. Too trusting when in relationships, have a hard time trusting when not in relationships
6. Can not stand to be alone
7. Love and relationships are the only things that matter
8. Thinks Love and marriage validates her entire life
9. Overwhelmed with loneliness when not in a relationship
10. Ignoring reality to continue feeding her fantasy of the perfect man
11. Fantasizes about love 24/7
12. Terrified of being abandoned
13. Overly possessive and jealous of other women in his life
14. Preoccupied with love and romantic fantasies
15. Pursuing someone you think you are in love with even if he or she is already in a relationship
Ciara finally found a man to put a ring on her finger. But how long will the euphoria last? I'm guessing it will last until Future gets the next groupie pregnant.
More from Sandrarose.com: