Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Living Apart

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West

Socialite Kim Kardashian and musician Kanye West are living separate lives despite being engaged and having a child together.

That’s no surprise considering that the narcissistic couple are together for publicity purposes only.

From In Touch:

One of Kim’s close pals reveals in the new issue of In Touch that the newly engaged pair aren’t even living together! While Kim is still staying at her mother’s mansion in Calabasas, Calif. with baby North, Kanye is a 30-minute drive away at his bachelor pad in the Hollywood Hills until construction on their new home is complete. “There’s too much chaos at Kris’ house for Kanye,” Kim’s friend tells the mag.

Only 23 days into their engagement, and the couple is already living separate lives. “Kanye is working all of the time,” another source tells In Touch. And when he does come by, it’s for a short period of time and not overnight. “Kanye will come over to Kris’ for a few hours, but then go back to his place,” a friend dishes.

Photo: INFphoto.com

175 Responses to “Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Living Apart”

MsOnederful says:

A mess

Caramel Rain says:

***********
    :thinking: interesting

The Master Beta :D says:

@ Man it’s time for you to swoop in and save her :lol:

tipdagemini says:

Why doesnt she move in with him if they are such a happy family?

monique216 says:

I wouldn’t want to live with Kanye either, he is obviously mentally unstable. :thankyou:

<—Kanye swinging around his cross and it actually reads Yeezus.

The Master Beta :D says:

Are those the same pair of jeans he’s always wearing :think:

FuturedocDonte says:

What the purpose of having all that money only to look like u got in a :karate: with a lawn mower

deedeegirl says:

No Kanye is not my type. I would definitely only be there for the money. Which is the only reason Kim is there too. I read they are shopping for a piece of land to build a house on, and they house they been building all year is not even done yet. I don’t see this working out in the long run. There can only be one lady of the house and them heaux’s probably can’t agree on who it is.

@ Man it’s time for you to swoop in and save her

:drive: <<<on my way!

I just seen a screen grab of these two together some where in California looking at lots,property to build a palatial home on . . .
    SayS
    T M Z

:tea:

Kim is looking so good in this pic!
    :yes:

IsThisThingOn... says:

There may be some truth to this… Kanye hasn’t been right since he lost his mom. I actually feel sorry for him.

essenze says:

They both are weirdos. They belong together. One is fame hungry and the other is just nuts.

KyCakes says:

The Master Beta :D says:

@ Man it’s time for you to swoop in and save her :lol:
    ——————————————————————
    :whistle:

@Man: Ah is a, ah is a, should I save her? :think:
    DrySnatchian: I want to be saved :yahoo:

KyCakes says:

deedeegirl says:
    ———————————————————————

Can we pool enough money together on the blog’s rush card so we can pay to not hear/see/anything about these here folks :eek:

In Kins defense, (anybody come for my Neck and stab me,PLZ) I cant believe im making sense of ther antics.
    But when me-hubby got married in Feb, we lived seperate til June.
    He lived his place and i lived in my place
    :shrug:

Kanye seems to be rubbing his belly as though he has the bubble guts. :think:

KyCakes says:

Kanye and them damn moccasins :cuss:

First it was the leather pants and now THESE have made it into his wardrobe rotation….not even rotation…whereas most would lace up their NB’s, Nikes or Addidas, this ninja is sportin’ ‘Lil Moccasin’ footwear….

:no:

My honey and I live in separate homes… and we have been married for two years and 12 days… :kona:

FuturedocDonte says:

Can we pool enough money together on the blog’s rush card so we can get Kanye some pants

Fixed that for u :coffee: #helpful

Zoe B. says:

He doesn’t want him or his daughter to be on camera. Could you imagine living your life trying not to get in the shot. Or her segment of the show with just her in the house.. sitting there… interacting with… herself? :zzz:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:Can we pool enough money together on the blog’s rush card so we can pay to not hear/see/anything about these here folks
    :bounce: YES!!
    Fcuk it i got the first month in FUll!!
    :thankyou: in Adv Sandrita!

Smonae says:

This is just such an odd couple to me, but it may work out good for the both of them :shrugs

“The insider said Kanye is closer to Kim’s mother, Kris Jenner, than he is to his baby mama.” I thought they didnt even like each other :think:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

This is an old pic but Kanye looks like he is scratching like he has BV. I hope Kim keep a clean mouth. MAN???? :rofl:
    Honestly she might wanna make sure. He has the trappings of yuck mouth development. Him, Diddy and Vince :kona:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

So why can’t she stay at his place? Or does Kanye’s bf stay there, so Kim has no choice but to stay with Kris? lol. No really, if we are getting married, and I already sold my damn house, and you have a place, I’m not moving in with my momma. Either I am moving in with you or we have a problem. Why the hell is Kanye coming over to the house, doing visitation when they are together?! And he never stays the night? Naw. That’s crazy.

KyCakes says:

luVn_liFe… says:

In Kims defense, (anybody come for my Neck and stab me,PLZ) I cant believe im making sense of ther antics.
    But when me-hubby got married in Feb, we lived seperate til June.
    He lived his place and i lived in my place
    :shrug:
    ——————————————————————–
    Yes. In defense of NORMAL PEOPLE….

They are not them :nono:

KY I’d rather him wear the moccasins than the leather jogging pants.

Doc, I will not be contributing to this cat’s wardrobe :nono: He fuggin with Tisci for a reason, no? :lol:

KyCakes says:

———————————————————————-
    So what you’re saying is, Kanye AND Nori may BOTH have a case of thrush? :think: :rofl:

Yes. In defense of NORMAL PEOPLE….They are not them
    :shrug:
    :think:

:shakebutt: In case you don’t want to leave it on here, answer the question downstairs :tea:

Nakeya, I left you something too :yes:

NO SHE WILL NOT WASH HER BABY IN BLEACH MsTake! I know what you’re thinking! :kona:

DAMN
    this pineapple has my tongue jackED UP!!
    no hole lickinG for me

:tea:

Maybe Kim and Kanye want to take it “slow” in their relationship as far as cohabitation and marriage. I mean have they even set a date?

kk is morphing right before our eyes. Something’s off :thinking:

FuturedocDonte says:

—–
    :huh: married for the papers?

My wife and I live in separate homes Sunday night through Thursday because I work out of state. I’m home every weekend though :coffee:

——–
    :shank: here you go :grin:

essenze says:

KY I’d rather him wear the moccasins than the leather jogging pants.

Yep anything but those leather jogging pants , i know they stank :|

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@DTTS about the bill? I saw it. Where do you want me to leave my email?

That ninja look dirty with those pants on :nono:

LuvLife, This weekend I tore my damn tongue UP with some sour skittles. Yo I could not put them mofos down :eek:

Nakeya, you could leave it downstairs, or let me know if Fay or Jenny or LuvLife has it, and I can get it from them.

I see nothing wrong with this :shrugs:

Yo I could not put them mofos down
    ~

thats how I feel with this Pineapple, damn tongue is stinging :phew:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

—–
    Not to be all in your business but why not just have you both move to the state you work in? But either way, you have a real reason why you and the wife live apart. What is the reason Kim and Kanye live apart? *waits* they are in the same damn state, and he is close enough to come stop by everyday, so whats up?!

*pours bleach on Kanye’s toothbrush*
    Don’t say I ain’t never help Kim. :tea:

IONO how I feel about them shoes on her :lol: #crisis

@JENNIE
    ““Kanye is working all of the time,” a source tells In Touch magazine. “And when he does come by, it’s for a short period of time and not overnight.”

I see nothing wrong with this

Niggas just be hating mayne.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@DTTS ok @Jenie is that your baby in your gravi? If so, I love the picture. It’s cute!

. What is the reason Kim and Kanye live apart? *waits
    ~
    KeYah see #35

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

He is probably steering clear due to filming shrugs:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

*pours bleach on Kanye’s toothbrush*
    Don’t say I ain’t never help Kim.
    ——–

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I call that baby Charlie, whenever she puts him up. Isn’t he thee cutest thing ever? He just sitting there chillin :lol:

@smurfeTTe
    U seen 400K signed up for the healthcare???
    shoot that had to be wrong
    on the world news they reported 50K and had expected 500K by now.
    which is what is needed to offset costs
    :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Nope :hahaha: I just thought the pic was cute :lol:

:cold:

LuvLife, ION remember :wail: But it was a low number… :kona:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

What is the reason Kim and Kanye live apart? *waits
    ~
    KeYah see #35
    ——
    *scrolls up and reads* Yeah see, I would of believed that IF we were not talking about Kim and Kanye. Not even really Kanye but Kim. What relationship did she ever take slow!? However, if by some work by God she is,then God bless. Nothing is wrong with that. (I don’t believe it though)

Carrington says:

Kanye seems like the type who suffers from a “God complex”, which would make it virtually impossible for anyone to get along with him for long.

I had a best friend who was like that. Consistently talked down to waiters and “the help” and looked down on people as if he were an elitest. It was sickening to be around. It bothered me because he grew up in the projects, made a hundred and some thousand damn dollars and thought he was Oprah.

That’s who Kanye gives me.

Incidentally, Kanye blocked my a$$ on FB because we had a “debate” and I simply told him what the people caught up in the celebrity were afraid to say, “You walk around talking about being a God, but you piss away your opportunity to be God-LIKE! If I had access to the power you have here on earth, I would be changing lives and BLESSING people left and right… you don’t use your powers for good – you use them to build a kingdom unto Kanye and that’s not very Godly.

If I had an opportunity to change a life in a few sentences, I would. THAT’s what makes you God-like – you’re able to bless folk and change their lives. Post a picture of an UNKNOWN artist on your Twitter feed that reads, “This artist is deep. I love his work!” and tag him in it… CHANGE his life overnight.

Instead of pictures of Kim Kardashian – go to youtube, find a dope rapper/singer and post a video… “Now THIS is singing”… and wait for your collegues to reach out simply because YOU said it!… pick up a book by a self-published brother, or sister, and carry it in your hand through the airport and watch TMZ zoom in on “what Kanye is reading…” you want to be a God – change some lives. Otherwise, you’re just TALKING.”

Kanye’s Response: (Blocked) LMAO!

LuvLife, ION remember But it was a low number…
    ~
    GoTcHA
    :wink:
    400K is high.
    they wish it Was
    Me\hubby wer debating this hlthcare lastnite. this is his field :rolleyes:
    He’s started on Potus :facepalm:

:facepalm:

Kim. What relationship did she ever take slow!?
    ~
    ~
    GREAT.POint KeYah :clap: True :kona:

SAY THAT CARRINGTON!!!

U Know the Truth hurts :tea:

LuvLife, just change the subject with hubby next time :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

—–
    —-
    I change states often because I’m a contractor. We don’t want to sell our house in va beach and I damn sure don’t want to move her pregnant arse to Baltimore :eek: nigras is reckless. I didnt realize they were in the same city. I thought he bought her a new mansion?

She ain’t doing much of shyte, y she can’t just go where he go :shrugs:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says: just change the subject with hubby next time
    ~
    Im Done takiNg to him about it :oops:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Kanye seems like the type who suffers from a “God complex”
    ——
    *flips through Bible* Now it says here that He had feet of bronze and hair of wool. Not pants of black leather and kilts of wool. Kanye has to chill and get some help.

Kanye’s Response: (Blocked) LMAO!

:hahaha: Carrington! He wants “Yes men” only! He has no use for you. :lol: :hug:

I would like this kind of arrangement. :huh:

Carrington says:

and he was a friend ashid :nono:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@FuturedocDonte See you have a real reason. Your trying to do what is best for your wife (congrats btw). I could be wrong, but I don’t get that from Kanye. I feel like Kanye is about Kanye.

@ luVn_liFe…, did you see your comments about Porsha on Bossip and Rumorfix.com? :rofl:

@SandraRose24s
    You know blogs are getting desperate when they make up stories from my #comments section. LOL. Hi @RumorFix *waves*

well aighty tHeN Sandrita

Sandra Rose says:luVn_liFe…, did you see your comments about Porsha on Bossip and Rumorfix.com?
    :eek:

:kona:

————
    I don’t think Ye stays in one city too long. But people know it all here so :lol:

KyCakes says:

Carrington says:

That’s who Kanye gives me.

Kanye’s Response: (Blocked) LMAO!
    ———————————————————————
    I just fell in :love: with Carrington…..Again…but I sigh because he will never acknowledge my unrequited love….Kinda like @Man and Kim K…

Carrington, you need to write a blog… :yes:

But people know it all here so :lol:

:yes: CORRECTAMUNDO! :lol:

Ky, Carrington is an author :yes: We are patiently waiting for his next book :eek:

essenze says:

I change states often because I’m a contractor. We don’t want to sell our house in va beach and I damn sure don’t want to move her pregnant arse to Baltimore nigras is reckless. I didnt realize they were in the same city. I thought he bought her a new mansion?

________

Lawd dont come for my city :wail: Your not lying though we are one of those cities where you may be in a area with nice condos and homes and you go up three blocks from there you are in the middle of Baghdad

Ty says:

So why isn’t Kim and Nori staying at the pad as well :shrug:

Told yall Kim was Ye’s and slow looking azz Ricardo’s surrogate :crying:

@ Yall :hug:

Ty :gossip: Wait till he moves Tisci AND the baby in :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

But people know it all here so :lol:
    :yes: CORRECTAMUNDO!
    —–And don’t you ever forget it!! :wink:
    I see your shade though (and I like it) :hug:

Carrington says:

Kanye’s Response: (Blocked) LMAO!

Ty says:

luVn_liFe… says:

But when me-hubby got married in Feb, we lived seperate til June.
    He lived his place and i lived in my place
    They are not normal though LuvBug :no: I bet Ricardo stays at the Bachelor pad like Johnny lives in the guest house at Eddie’s place :coffee:

@ luVn_liFe, congrats hun LINK :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Kanye’s Response: (Blocked) LMAO!
    Awe that sucks. You were telling the truth Carrington :yes:
    @SR or Luvie: What did she say about Porsha that was stolen— I mean quoted :waiting:

Ty says:

Kanye’s Response: (Blocked) LMAO!

:trophy: He needed to hear it :yes:

SOTHERNGRL says:

WHY IS HE HOLDING HIS STOMACH LIKE HE HAS TO USE TH BAFFROOM?

Did they cite you properly SR? :popcorn:

Sandra fix the link :woohoo:

Congrats to: Not Found, Error 404?? or is that just my link :cry:

LordT :hide: Kourtney shaped up just like the mama!

Sandra fix the link :woohoo:
    ———-
    Im waiting :waiting:

:huh:
    Aye Yi EYE . . Lemme LONE :crying:

The Master Beta :D says:

Page not found :huh:

you shamed :ashamed: :typing:

congrats hun [LINK] :rofl: <<I am tired of him laughing at us
    not working self :rolleyes:

SR is probably :steer: rolling through town, not thinking about yall :rofl:
    She’ll be back in 2 hrs with the updated post :lol:

Sandra would never blog and drive. :eek:

And did ANYBODY see proceeds from the new sponsors :eek: Anybody besides SR and that neutral gal of hers.

SR is probably :steer: rolling through town,
    Yep in her Mercedes hatchbyke :steer:

Its my anniversary. I’ve been here…7yrs. :huh: *blows bangs*

:ban: <—says I wanna quit tho.

Carrington says:

LordT Kourtney shaped up just like the mama!
    - – - – - – -
    DEAD @ “shaped up”…. why that sound like some old woman stuff? LOL

:partyhat: Congrats Beezy!! Get that paper :danban:

Ty says:

SR is probably :steer: rolling through town,
    Yep in her Mercedes hatchbyke
    With a Dora backpack :rofl:

Wheres the link :cry:

The Master Beta :D says:

Y do you wanna quit OTB

FuturedocDonte says:

Lawd dont come for my city Your not lying though we are one of those cities where you may be in a area with nice condos and homes and you go up three blocks from there you are in the middle of Baghdad
    —–
    Hence why I stay in the inner harbor :lol: but when I look out my window past lite Italy :hide:

Cause I got an old soul @Carrington :oops:

It caught me off guard :blink: Kourt has that middle age spread at 34? But then I saw a frontal of Kris and said, “Ohhh she shaped up like her mama.” :yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I already found it SR :rolleyes: You all late. I am just playing about the eye roll :hugs:

Smonae says:

OTB stay put hun dont leave :no:

Sandra please post on Tamar’s Soul Train performance, that costume :no:

VDot says:

I don’t think I wanna live with my future hubby. We could have overnight visits on the regular, but I need my space :coffee:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

but wait :stop: I thought Luv got this story from them :thinking: When I read it I thought it sounded JUST alike so I assumed it was a paste :lol: The second comment said this isn’t a story this is a cut and paste from another blog. But unless Porsha was in FL .. I thought that is where you lived Luv…

The link tho :facepalm:

Sandra please post on Tamar’s Soul Train performance, that costume :no:
    I saw it
    How you have a thing outside your booty suit and it still sag?
    :facepalm:

The link tho
    ________
    memory like an elephant. we will never let it go :rofl:

Y do you wanna quit OTB

Dopamine dried up. :cry:

Smonae says:

How you have a thing outside your booty suit and it still sag?

Just horrid :hide: a Beyonce/Gaga costume gone wrong :nono:

Rumor has it that Porsha Stewart uses food stamps to buy her food at the local market in Atlanta.

A Kroger grocery store insider says that the Real Housewives of Atlanta star was spotted in line using an EBT card, a system that allows state welfare departments to issue benefits via a payment card.

The insider dishes that they believe they saw Porsha at “Kroger on Piedmont in Buckhead [Atlanta] and she used an EBT card to make her purchases. I couldn’t see exactly what she bought because she was three people ahead of me on line, but it looked like some cereal and some fruits and vegetables.”

It’s not unlikely for reality stars to blow all their money on unnecessary things. But we hope this isn’t the case for Porsha!

RumorFix has calls out to our sources for confirmation.

:shrug: :kiss: I think I like it too.

After we finish humping: :yawn: What you bout to do? :eek:

@VDOT
    “I don’t think I wanna live with my future hubby. We could have overnight visits on the regular, but I need my space ”

Marry me! :hugs:

FuturedocDonte says:

Y do you wanna quit OTB

Dopamine dried up.
    —-

That prolly made Porsha cry. :| I just started watching RHOA. :lol: Poor Porsha tho!

I think I like it too.

After we finish humping: What you bout to do?

My response:
    “Man, I got a few stops to make and chit. Ima see you in a few days.”
    :kiss:
    :bye:
    :drive:

Yeen trying to get outta the grabbag with a ‘tied of my job-quit threat’, are yewwww :eek:

Ty says:

Smonae says:

How you have a thing outside your booty suit and it still sag?
    Whats with the swing :shrug:

She looks like a ghetto Pinocchio nose and all :cry: Did she nip her face again :thinking:

Sandra please post on Tamar’s Soul Train performance, that costume :no:
    I saw it
    How you have a thing outside your booty suit and it still sag?
    :facepalm:

:rofl: :rofl: LMAO !!! I just seen it :hahaha:

Uhhh ohh, this might get good *kicks feet up* :popcorn:

Tamar just epically failed with this one chile :hahaha: from head to toe, and then she had on them damn combat looking boots with it :nono:

Man, I got a few stops to make and chit. Ima see you in a few days.”

:lol: :thumbsup:

You know “what you about to do” is code for “we finished here. Take care” :bye:

Ty says:

then she had on them damn combat looking
    Girl I was looking at her with the Bob Whitfield eye :rofl:

Where did this heffa find some Jodeci boots :crying:

Folks need to try to get their own style chile :nono: when you try mimic others it just makes you look silly and in her case a damn fool chile :rofl:

:rofl: DTTS :chase: Nooo! I got some lovely things to re gift. :eek:

VDot says:

You know “what you about to do” is code for “we finished here. Take care”

:yes: I hit my situation with it the other day. His reaction: :blink: :mad: did you just try to hit me with the line I use? Me: :yes: text me later :lol:

:kiss: my OTBaby

Not the Jodeci boots :crying1: come and talk to me I really want know you girl, I really wanna know your name :whistle:

Where did this heffa find some Jodeci boots :crying:

OTB16 had a great report card. She asked for “clear”. They was only 30 bucks so I got them. :facepalm: Say she gonna wear them with colorful socks.

140 :rofl:
    We need to have a meeting :eek:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Whay yall talking about? :popcorn:

I seen some Jodeci boots this morning on a motorcycler :lol: They was sharB though and so shiny too :kona:

Looking for Tamar and found: “It’s a good thing the “Soul Train Awards” doesn’t give out trophys based on performance wardrobes or Tamar Braxton would’ve been left in the dust.”

Tamar too big silk cat suit :lol: and some more shyt Brown

Ty says:

Where did this heffa find some Jodeci boots :crying:

Remember they had the clear plastic suits on that matched the boots :rofl:

Was that the come and talk to me remix video :crying:

QT
    LuvLife was quoted on some reality show :rofl: #manufacturedcrisis :rofl:
    Boots
    And giving somebody the boot after finished :hump:

That’s about it :lol:

:eek: Just.saw.it.

Wait a min baby :whistle: going to fast :whislte: Ima turn back :whistle: is that what she singing :thinking: swinging on a swing ?

*does the Jodeci boot kick dance* :rofl:

:yawn:
    dafuggGoing ON?

im SEW Hungry

text me later

:cold: !!!! :rofl:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

:hahaha: @ Jenie and DTTS

*does the Jodeci boot kick dance* :rofl:
    ————
    Fresh as hell in my jodeci boots in first grade. Colored/layered socks and all :yes:

Did I tell yall I know a kid named Jodeci? :lol:

Remember they had the clear plastic suits on that matched the boots :rofl:
    Was that the come and talk to me remix video

:wail: YES! I think I wore plastic…a plastic skort on the first day of school that year. :wail:

luVn_liFe… says:

:yawn:
    dafuggGoing ON?

im SEW Hungry
    Nothing much, SR is just creating you your own post :pc:
    :eek: *snickers*

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Did I tell yall I know a kid named Jodeci? :lol:

:facepalm:

kid named Jodeci?

:hahaha: I love it! No wonder you have no aversion to JameriQuay.

@OTB
    “Man, I got a few stops to make and chit. Ima see you in a few days.”

You know “what you about to do” is code for “we finished here. Take care”

When they ask that “what you bout to do?” in combination with this look: :eek: you know what time it is! :yes:

It’s all good tho cause once I :jack: I be lookin to get up outta there anyway!

Smonae says:

Not the Jodeci boots come and talk to me I really want know you girl, I really wanna know your name
    —————

Thanks Jenie, now i got the remix in my head :rofl:

SR is just creating you your own post
    ~
    :facepalm:

lol
    SmurfeTTe I seen that sink hole thats flooding those houses over there :eek: GaWD

@OTB
    “kid named Jodeci?

I love it! No wonder you have no aversion to JameriQuay.

_________________________

I saw his mom and it instantly made sense to me!

I think I got his mom in trouble cause I don’t think he had any idea why he was named Jodeci! When I told him about the group, he got mad with his Mom! :lol:

It’s all good tho cause once I :jack: I be lookin to get up outta there anyway!

Listen I cant WAIT to ask a nigga what he bout to do :lol: :phew:

:scared:

VDot says:

:newpost: Queen Bey :yes:

@OTB
    “It’s all good tho cause once I I be lookin to get up outta there anyway!

Listen I cant WAIT to ask a nigga what he bout to do
    ________________________

What you say if you at his place tho??? You say that same line and bust out?

:newpost:
    On BEY
    :newpost:

40% off everything at Loft thru the 17th. :thumbsup:

Sincerity7 says:

I don’t blame him for living in a different place until THEIR house is finished. Have you seen #KUWTK? That place is a nut house!

Crickett says:

Kanye looks like he has mental problems, I hope he is taking meds.