Celebs Out & About: Brandy, Idris Elba, Mary J. Blige, Michelle Williams

Idris Elba and Naomie Harris attend Mandela screening

Actors Idris Elba and Naomie Harris posed on the red carpet prior to the Royal film performance screening of “Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom” at The Odeon Leicester Square in London on Thursday, Dec. 5. The event organizers waited until the film ended to inform the guests that Nelson Mandela had passed away at his home in South Africa. Some people in the audience — which included Mandela’s family members and Prince William and Kate — gasped, screamed and wailed after the announcement.

MegaFest 2013 Ball Up Celebrity Basketball Game

Singer/actress Brandy Norwood and her mother Sonja Norwood attended the the MegaFest 2013 Ball Up Celebrity Basketball Game.
Photo: Elgin Edmonds/Presswire/WENN.Com

Mary J. Blige spotted wearing oversized sunglasses and fur vest in New York City

Singer Mary J. Blige was spotted wearing oversized sunglasses and black fur vest while leaving ‘The Katie Couric Show’ in New York City on Thursday.
Photo: Santi/Splash News

MegaFest 2013 Ball Up Celebrity Basketball Game

Former Destiny’s Child member Michelle Williams sat looking pretty courtside at the MegaFest 2013 Ball Up Celebrity Basketball Game.
Photo: Elgin Edmonds/Presswire/WENN.Com

58 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Brandy, Idris Elba, Mary J. Blige, Michelle Williams”

Idris date looks nice, besides the Barbie doll head :yes:

I wonder if Michelle got food problems :thinking:

The Master Beta :D says:

Idris & Naomie look nice

Yardgirl says:

Idris is the finest man out there right now (well for me anyway!!) I loves me some him!! :love: I wanna do bad things with him :lick: Too bad I am married!!

Caramel Rain says:

What is up with Brandy’s neck :shrug:

Caramel Rain says:

That hand on Brandy’s shoulder looks creepy

rwilliams4782 says:

Michelle boo that FUBU jerzey aint pose to fit like that lol

KayCeiSoul says:

If Sonja don’t look like a Cabbage Patch!? WTH. :coffee:

Good Morning y’all. :waves:

KayCeiSoul says:

Yardgirl says:

Idris….I wanna do bad things with him Too bad I am married!!

**********************************************

He is too. :yes:

rwilliams4782 says:

Mary on that shiy again.. when u have shades on at night something is wrong..jk

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

The irony of him dying and the movie being premiered :cry: I like Idris and he is a great actor. I hope he brings it home with this role. I will go support it. I am already ready to give him an Oscar :trophy:

@Dubb: Yea that’s Kap. He got that Benjamin Button disease like Lebron. When I saw this I thought of you
    < — Petey Porgeria and Kapernick. TWINSIES

gypsyeyes says:

I want Brandy and Willie Jr to tell Sonya to stop wearing them Jerry Curled wigs.

If Sonja don’t look like a Cabbage Patch!? WTH
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Like the one I had Xmas 1985 named Miranda Jane.

IsThisThingOn... says:

Idris Elba and Naomie Harris

Stunning! :yes:

I like Brandy’s hair :yes:

Do EYE see reposting going on here ?!?! :thinking:

:scared: :hahaha:
    =========
    On topic
    I thought Eldris had a pregnant girlfriend, no? :thinking: I wonder who I’m thinking of then…

MoniquetheGeek says:

I like Naomie. She’s under-rated, even in Black Hollywood. My favorite role from her is in the Pirates of the Caribbean(s). I can watch those all day!

Is Michelle supposed to be playing in the game? With hoop earrings on?!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:hi: Care. I know you said you aren’t watching but I caught up on B&B. Now they brought back Thorne’s daughter and she looks like Raggedy Anne :no: She aged 15 years in 2 days. SORAS. I think they are going to try and put her as a love interest for Liam. Both he and her are lame.. but at this point I hate the whole triangle with him, Wyatt and Hope. Putting her with his half brother was predictable and :lame: And don’t even get me started on Bill mooning over grandma pu$$y . It’s just dumb. But I saw a new Ridge is coming back :thinking:

Well we know Michell’s tail has never play :basketball:

If Sonja don’t look like a Cabbage Patch!? WTH
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Like the one I had Xmas 1985 named Miranda Jane.

:wail: I cant remember the names of mine, or the dog :wail:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Mary on that shiy again.. when u have shades on at night something is wrong..jk
    I thought the same thing :lol: But I didn’t font it :eek:

DTTS SHEDDUP (R Kelly voice)
    YOU AIN’T GOT THE ANSWEWS!!!!

I am glad Idris cut his hair. He was looking kind hard at the Soul Train awards…. like his azz woke and said… let me throw on something….. and he is balding….. :tea: He still sexy though with that accent

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Why is Willie Ray Senior not included?

I thought the same thing
    ===
    I get it! :lol: You had the same thought, and typed it all over again :pc: *tap tap tap*

Kate Middleton looks like she is getting moist :yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I cant remember the names of mine, or the dog :wail:
    Cause you were the family pet :rolleyes: Everybody rode you and did your hair for fun. Well I don’t know if you can call rolls of peas on your scalp hair but I digress :tea:

She aged 15 years in 2 days. SORAS
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That ish be REAL.

She lucky she didnt go from infant to HS during the first commercial break.

SHEDDUP (R Kelly voice)
    ^^^
    I texx this occasionally when my bff has an issue :lol:

But I say it like R did, “Bae, shedddup” :rofl:

GellySammich says:

Michelle sitting there looking way too cute and fragile for basketball.
    Her: *confused lip twist* what’s that play called?
    :smack: a free throw Michelle

Let me find out Idris is short :thinking: if so I can’t do nothing with that :nono:

am i really the only one that notices idris’ head comes to a point at the top? :nono: that man is NOT fine. he is dusty with a conehead.

the hair on kate middleton and Michelle are the biggest things on their whole bodies. :pizza: eat, ladies its good for you :thumbsup:

Any report on if the arena still had lights after Michelle got up to exit?

gypsyeyes says:

Why is Willie Ray Senior not included?

cause don’t noboTy listen to him!!!

Ummmm, shouldn’t yew be trying to see who’s gonna babysit for you NEXT MONTH so you can go see the Mandela Movie?! :shotsfired:

:nana:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

You had the same thought, and typed it all over again :pc: *tap tap tap*
    You know what you got to show some people that you ain’t nothing to play with *rolls up my sleeves and starts tagging you in the tooth like Huck* :karate:

**muffled sounds from DTTS crying and trying to fight like she got a mic on…really it’s just twinkies she hiding**

Idris is 6’2.

Ms. Harris is tallish at 5’8 and probably her heels help put her up there with him.

Nov 18, 2013 – Idris Elba and his girlfriend Naiyana Garth will be welcoming their first child together :popcorn:

Like the one I had Xmas 1985 named Miranda Jane.

mine was beverly janice :happy: i wonder if they come with more diverse names these days.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Yo mama coming to watch the kids. Right after she finish marching for $15 raise at captain D’s :hate: <– HER PICKET SIGN THAT READS WILL WORK FOR FISH SAMMICHES

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:hater:

thesapiosexual says:

Hi Roses! I’m new here. Long time lurker, first time commmenter

Orange, ION think they do :no: I just saw some at toys r us outlet and still names like Catherine Ellen or something along those lines :rofl:

rwilliams4782 says:

Sittin here at the nailshop I despise ringtones… ugh..too damn old to have music blastin out your phone

MisTaken and DTTS in love :love:

thats crute.

gypsyeyes says:

I named my Cabbage Patch Neosha Renee. Sent in the paperwork and all…

felinelurker says:

mine was Sylvia Jane

Orange Blossom says:

MisTaken and DTTS in love :love:

thats crute.

SHE loves ME! :eek: *turns to face her to see her face because if’n she EVEN looks wrong* It’s on! :rofl:

Yall know the names :wail: All I can remember is Jacob :rofl: because he was thee only boy! :wail: I still got Jacob (fully clothed with pamper) chillin at Grandma’s house in the spare bedroom! :rofl:

they got that DMX and crack kinda love :heart:

they gone be toghetha forebba and ebba and ebba :kiss:

rwilliams4782 says:

I drew all over my doll..wish I had that bish now tho.. 25 yr old cabbage patch worth a lil bread.. moms was pissed bc she went thru hell to get it and I drew on her cheeks with a pen

He STILL smells like powder too :lol:

Just Looking says:

Naomie Harris – Is SMOKING! The dress the natural look and hair.

:newpost:

Idris is super sweet, I remember when he use to dj here in Atlanta sigh! :tea:

Rwilliams, You’d still be getting it! :whip:

They almost died for us with them damn dolls yo! :hahaha:

CaliYoruba says:

This man is so sessssssy! I love me some Idris. Im sad he has a baby on the way :crying: Idris, I would’ve had one for you p.s. hurry up and make another season of LUTHER

Eye of Heart says: