Celebs Out & About: Kimora Lee, Lindsay Lohan

Kimora Lee Simmons and Family in Saint-Barts

Socialite Kimora Lee Simmons, 2nd from left, and her new man are spending the holidays in Saint Barts, France with her kids, Ming Lee Simmons, Aoki Lee Simmons and Kenzo Lee Hounsou. Also vacationing in St. Barts is Aoki and Ming’s father Russell Simmons (not pictured). Kenzo’s father is actor Djimon Hounsou.
Photos: INFphoto.com

Exclusive - Lindsay Lohan Pantless As She Braves The Rain For Last Minute Christmas Shopping

Actress Lindsay Lohan braved the cold rain while shopping for last minute gifts with her friends in SoHo, New York City on Monday. Photo: Robert Barbera/INFphoto.com

42 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Kimora Lee, Lindsay Lohan”

69 says:

Merry Christmas Antonia. I miss you :wail:

lovezoe says:

The 26th works for me too! Murhh Chrimuh y’all!

White guy now huh :tea: Her daughters are gonna grow beautifully. You say the son not russells :tea: She was looking at Aoki while preg.

Miany says:

@SAN :yes: they have some beautiful little girls.

Hershey says:

Look at all of that hair, too pretty

69 who’s that you cry over dear?

Kimoras girls are big!

Kimora looks great too, new.man. :eek:
    Aint nothing wrong with trying a new flavor :tea:
    French vanilla isnt bad. Lil too sweet for moi :shrug:

Miany says:

:hug: hey Luvn… Any special plans for the holiday?

PumpkinsMama says:

Hey Ladies! Are ya’ll gettin excited for the kids! Cuz honestly I was NOT feelin Christmas this year. Anybody else not feelin it? :thinking:

Miany says:

PM…. :shrugs: I’m not feeling it either but, I ma listen to xmas songs and bake with my niece tonight regardless, I’m not excited but if she’s enjoying it I will…… I think most of us adults are on that same “fake it till we make it” vibe.

PumpkinsMama says:

Yeah cuz Pumpkin is hyped! This the first year he really gets it ya know? We baked cookies for Santa and everything :yes:

69 says:

Miany says:

I think most of us adults are on that same “fake it till we make it” vibe.
    ______________________________
    Alladis.

My true current state is more like :angry: … because if I hear “Rudolph The Rednose Reindeer” one more gat damn time. And it’s not even the children version, it’s the creepy azz late night diner version that you’d hear in a scary movie. The one that the white man sings. :kona:

Miany says:

awww take lots of pics PM, in the future you will both cherish the memories of his first “real” christmas.

:lol: 69 aint havin it AT ALL this year

PumpkinsMama says:

Girl yes cuz that ninja was in here tryna eat up all my…oops I mean Santas cookies :rofl:

@ Screw (just felt like saying sumthin dirty) lol Christmas songs are the MOST depressing shyts ever!!!! Like if you already sad, you might just go on and slit ya damn wrists :eek:

I got my card :nana: yew care :danban1:

Santa has left the building :nun:

cutiechica says:

That man and Kimora are wearing wedding bans…it may not mean a thing just something I noticed. Goes back into lurk mode. Merry Christmas Auntie and the SR Family!

PumpkinsMama says:

Merry Christmas EVERYBODY!!!!

Lawd why I’m still up arranging and re-arranging shyt under the tree like the lil boy aint gon be up in like 5 hrs :facepalm:

But it’s all worth it :yes:

:love: :heart: :kiss:

MsB2u says:

Merry Christmas to everybody

:partyhat:

MsB2u says:

:yahoo:merry merry Christmas

JerseyGirl68 says:

Merry Xmas to all:

PS: Let’s be real. Not many of you are thinking about Jesus right about now. You trying to figure out how you will pay your mortgage or rent on time next month after you overspening on present for ungrateful people.

P.O.O.R. Passing Over Opportunities Regularly.

Try Kwanzaa next time which is from December 26th – January 1st.

JerseyGirl68 says:

Sorry, I meant to type overspent, not overspening. :-)

Diva says:

Merry Christmas!!!!!

PARIAH says:

Merry Christmas everyone!!

FuturedocDonte says:

Merry Christmas everyone :waves:

The baby was born this morning at 4:27am officially making him a Christmas baby :yahoo: now I’m tryna figure out how this Christmas/birthday thing Gon work out :thinking:

Anna says:

Merry Christmas @ everyone. :wavess @ Sandra. :happybirthday: to Little FutureDoc.
    Happiness is waking up before your alarm clock goes off,and no need to hit snooze. I don’t go back to work until Jan 6th.

Anna says:

* :waves: @ Sandra.

Hershey says:

Murry Chrimuh!!!! :yahoo:

69 says:

Jesus is the reason for the season. :pray:

Merry Christmas. :yahoo:

69 says:

Frucha

Congrats on the little you! You’re lucky enough to have a boy. He came happy and healthy :yahoo:

lovezoe says:

Congrats Future!! Merry Christmas Fam!!

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Merry Christmas yall!!!

Merry Christmas Sandra :waves: Roses :yahoo: chile I have been running all morning :phew: finally able to sit down and eat :pizza: Been playing games, putting together shyt :phew: chile after today I am going to be wore out

Donte congratulations :yahoo: you did well my friend :yes: but Bday on Christmas :eek:

says:

Kimora lookin GOOT! & for ANY age, WERK guhl, beautiful famaree!

@Doc :yahoo: CONGRATS on your Christmas blessing & :happybirthday: lil Doc, may yall continue to be blessed. (p.s. being a December baby so close to Christmas myself, I’m speaking from experience: ALWAYS give him separate presents for his b-day & Christmas. many times ppl try & “jip” us out of gifts by combining :cloud: & but i’m sure u’ve got him covered on that already :winky: )

Jen! :rules: so u mussa got that grand afta awl eh? I still aint gat mine! i’m comin fa ya tomorrow if mine aint in my inbox :steer:
    MERRY CHRISTMAS to u & lil Jen :love:

and all the rest of u Roses & Lurkers! & of course zee HRIC <—Head Rose In Charge :kiss:

Oh & yew tew Brenden, witcho ahsy cappy azz :heart:

xo

Caramel Rain says:

Merry Christmas to Sandra and all the Roses! :yahoo: This is the day the Lord has made. Eat, drink and be Merry and drink some more.

To those who don’t follow Christ, Happy Holidays!

Congrats Donte on the baby boy :love: You have the best Christmas gift :love:

Unshakable says:

@Pumpkin Patch,

Chile, I wasn’t feeling Christmas either this year. Matter of fact, the novelty of it wore off a long time ago for me. As long as my family and friends ain’t pushin up daisies, I’m good.

Hello and Merry Christmas to:

Pumpkin Patch
    LoveZoe
    San
    Minaj
    Hershey’s Kisses
    Jenie
    Jersey Girl
    DivaRo
    Dr.Donte
    Caramel Rain
    TM
    Carrington’s E-Boo
    And of course, Auntie Sandy and her neutral friend :kiss:
    And all the other roses in the garden

May your holiday be filled with joy and blessings this season. :hug:

Blanche Devereaux says:

Merry Christmas Roses!!! Usually not in the holiday spirit but my baby’s reactions this morning made it for me :)
    Congrats on the new baby @FutureDoc
    Be Blessed everybody :nun:

JerseyGirl68 says:

Shout out to Peach Pumpkin!!!

Congrats to Future on the new baby!

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

Merry Christmas ti all. Congrats @Doc. Just a reminder for thosr of u with teens make sure they dont post their gifts on social media, that’s how folks get robbed on December 26th.

Congrats on your new baby Doc! :yahoo:

Merry Christmas All! :christmastree:

SR keep up the good job :thumbsup:

Blanche Devaroe–love the name! :hahaha: *cues Thank You For Being A Friend*