Celebs Out & About: Sherri Shepherd, NeNe Leakes, Wendy Williams

Stars On 'Good Morning America'

Talk Diva Sherri Shepherd was a guest on ‘Good Morning America’ on Monday to promote her new book Plan D: How to Lose Weight and Beat Diabetes. The 46-year-old mother of one recently shed 20 pounds and is barely recognizable as her former overweight self. She looks great!
Photo: Roger Wong/INFphoto.com

Stars At 'New York Live'

Aging former stripper NeNe Leakes was a guest on ‘New York Live’ to talk about her work on ‘The Real Housewives of Atlanta’ and ‘Glee’ in New York City. The 46-year-old reality star wore a black cropped jacket with faux fur collar, black leggings and fire engine red thigh high boots of the type normally favored by street walkers.
Photo: Roger Wong/INFphoto.com

Wendy Williams Swings By 'Entertainment Tonight'

Talk Guru Wendy Williams was seen leaving the studio where ‘Entertainment Tonight’ is taped. The 49-year-old mother of one was there to talk about the new season of the ‘Wendy Williams Show’ in New York City.
Photo: Roger Wong/INFphoto.com

157 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Sherri Shepherd, NeNe Leakes, Wendy Williams”

missyJ says:

I can’t with any of the photos above

Nene has made a few bucks, but she has no fashion sense either :no:

I died when Kenya mentioned seeing Nene’s show cancelled everywhere, so what did she have to do :hahaha:

deedeegirl says:

Everybody looks……interesting.

Anna says:

Sherri is too short for that outfit, it’s cutting her off.
    Wendy, too much botox.
    Don’t like NeNe’s boots.
    :waves: @ eveyone.

The Master Beta :D says:

I hate Nene’s boots

LSLH says:

:love: Wendy

kamadiva says:

Good for Sherri losing the weight…but her outfit does not fit her frame.

nothing on the other two…

The Master Beta :D says:

Anna :hi:

GellySammich says:

barely recognizable as her former overweight self.
    Now you’re pushing it. :huh: and they just gon all have that hair sitting up there like that huh… YOLO

Sherri’s body is so unfortunate…

Nene is making being a single dad look fabulous work boo :tea:

NeNi’s boots are dope, Not on her
    DAMN sherri must had the lap band or sumpthin

I would do some ugly thangs in them boots.. :|

bnatural says:

Aging former stripper NeNe Leakes
    ———

:rofl: I love it…

NeNe feels like she’s too big to the chitling circuit play as Kenya said…we all know this…I don’t know why NeNe is acting like that isn’t the reason :shrug:

The facial expressions of EVERYBODY in Sherri Shepherd’s picture though…

Big Top know her azz need to sit DOWN someplace.

my face looks like that liteskin man standing behind Sherri. we are not impressed :tea:

Hey Sammich :love: How you feeling? :bite:

kamadiva says:

Nene is rocking the Tom Ford boots, retail for about $3,800. YELP

Whoa :eek: Well Sherri looks :tea: well….. umm :coffee: I got nothing :shrugs:

missyJ says:

Who Dat I saw your comment from last night.. still wanna discuss Tamera Mowry-Housely??

Now all the “white man’s whore” comments are so unnecessary and WRONG. But from watching the show I would testify in court Tamera wants nothing to do with ANYTHING black… she has no black friends, she turns down certain more ethnic roles, didn’t date black men… I was surprised she jumped on “The Real” but the need for a check is REAL… Still like the girl but she has some issues :coffee:

Gigi26 says:

Sherri damn yo, really? with that carrot top wig on really? She still shaped like a damn chicken, don’t matter how much weight she loses. She got them linebacker shoulders :no:

And Nene just fukkin STOP already! She looks disgusting.

I have no words for Wendy.

But Kandi dont even really like Nene? Or do she? :| I cant tell cause I just started watching again this season but I mean her agent prolly telling her you dont wanna go there.

And Kandi is like half assing or something. :|

libra80sbaby says:

Sherri aint got naan piece of shape :nono:

Caramel Rain says:

I would do some ugly thangs in them boots..
    *************
    really? you like heffa? :lol:

If they were solid… then maybe.

Nene is rocking the Tom Ford boots, retail for about $3,800. YELP

:crying1:

Man, you lose 20 lbs and you can write a book about weight loss???????

Man, you gotta love this country!

lovezoe says:

I don’t blame Nene for not wanting to do her play.

Man, that is NENE’s face AFTER the nose job???

Man, that nose just looks… massive. And is her hairline receding?

That is one ugly woman.

Man, you lose 20 lbs and you can write a book about weight loss???????
    Man, you gotta love this country!

Well its weight loss in conjunction with diabetes which Im guessing is no small feat..but you can write a book too. Stop hating. I mean its plenty to hate on here but the capitalistic nature of America and Sherri is not it damnit. :stop:

lovezoe says:

In regards to Tamera, she has a couple of black friends. If she doesn’t so what? Her daddy is a white man. All biracial kids don’t automatically choose black.

missyJ says:

————–
    She did date black men and just because the show depicts a certain thing does not mean it is fully true. AND I’ve seen her in a few ethnic roles so, ma’am, I’m sorry but this is merely your opinion. no shade though.

I wonder sometimes how they keep up the charades. Bishes would be in line getting slap

@OTB
    “Man, you lose 20 lbs and you can write a book about weight loss???????

Man, you gotta love this country!

I’m amused babe, not even close to hating.

libra80sbaby says:

:rolleyes:

Caramel Rain says:

missyJ, she’s only “half” Black though. Maybe she identifies more with her White side. I see nothing wrong with her personality or behavior. I think both of those girls are well rounded individuals. I think she’s needy and a whiney brat, but that has nothing to do with being Black.

really? you like heffa? :lol:
    If they were solid… then maybe.

Oh I love .. :lol: I think or thought.. these were Tom Fords Fur boots..but :huh:

With a short jumpsuit.. or some panties chile :phew:

bnatural says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Man, that is NENE’s face AFTER the nose job???
    Man, that nose just looks… massive. And is her hairline receding?
    That is one ugly woman.
    ———–

She’s not attractive at all..no matter how much plastic surgery is involved…she’s had a couple of nose jobs, breast augmentations (2 at least) and then I’m sure she has had some liposuction too

Tamera gets such hateful things spewed at her for being married to Yt MAN, why?
    SANDRA can we get a post.
    thats terrible

bnatural says:

lovezoe says:

——

:cosign:

All biracial kids don’t automatically choose black.
    ————
    As we all see in Pete Wentz :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

———————————————

I think she probably relates more to the white side of her family whereas Tia relates more to her negro side. Sometimes it be like that when you’re bi-racial, not saying to choose but sometimes your manneurisms make you more prone to relate to one side of yourself more. Not saying she hates her blackness but probably does not fit in as easily as Tia does :yes:

lovezoe says:

Exactly :tea:

Caramel Rain says:

I wish Sherri’s trainer would incorporate more upper body strength training to “balance” her top heavy body. She should do deadlifts, lat pulls or even rowing.

SOTHERNGRL says:

Why is Sherri Shepherd up there looking like Carrottop?

SandraRose the blog is loading slow. Anything you can do to help that?
    :thankyou:

I thought Nene was “cute” maybe even pretty on Sunday. :shrug:

Still like her old nose better.

and then I’m sure she has had some liposuction too
    ————
    gained all of it back too :lol:

im all the way black and i dont even like black men 90% of the time. :tea:

lovezoe says:

I think Tamera appears to be the more quiet side, whereas Tia is all in your face. On the show she seemed reserved, even on that talk show she seemed more reserved. I remember she saying on the reality show that doing the talk show was out of her element.

Love NeNe’s Tom Ford thigh-boots but just not with that outfit

LUV the way Therapist left me on the COUCH downstairs.
    COOL Move Bruh’

________

We aint bout that life. I know I aint. I be bout to slap a font. :shrug:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I have a really serious question about NeNe hair. Why is it looking like this of late? Her hair game was the best when she first started but this new hair. I dont like it.

Wait :huh: is Lenethia wearing tights? Leggings? :hide:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Wendy looking shocked like the person just told her I have the pics of your husband and that tranny.

LUV the way Therapist left me on the COUCH downstairs.
    COOL Move Bruh’

Caramel Rain says:

really? you like heffa?
    If they were solid… then maybe.

Oh I love .. I think or thought.. these were Tom Fords Fur boots..but

With a short jumpsuit.. or some panties chile
    **********
    Pannies tho? :ghost:

Now Mary J be rocking them boots :yes:

@otB
    I dont think she’s wearing tights :huh: they aren’t tight :lol:

Lovezoe- She’s always seemed more of the mature twin to me while Tia seemed to be more outgoing It seems to be like their real personalities are just about** opposite of what they showed on Sister Sister.

My head hurts…

Would one of you ladies allow me to rest my head upon your breasts until it feels better?

————-
    First started when she got it cut, but not before :lol:

im all the way black and i dont even like black men 90% of the time. :tea:

:shrug: You lucky tho. You in an area with prospects outside of the Black men. Well nice looking prospects that would elicit a second look. If I second look someone here its prolly a questioning nature.. Florida men :|

Caramel Rain says:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

and then I’m sure she has had some liposuction too
    ————
    gained all of it back too
    ********
    LIke Tracy Braxton :no:

iAmChan says:

Hi. I’m Chan, and I ain’t shyt.

@Man- KDubb jsut confirmed downstairs that his mother is Jamaican. :yes:

San
    YES Mary J DOES THAT!! :danban1:

We aint bout that life. I know I aint. I be bout to slap a font. :shrug:
    ————
    Word :tea:

We aint bout that life. I know I aint. I be bout to slap a font. :shrug:
    ————
    Word :tea:

Gigi26 says:

Nene just looks like a clown. She needs to stop listening to whomever is putting in her peanut ass brain that this look is hot. It’s far from it. Sista come on, and stop it.

My head hurts…

:| My chit so po’ you liable to get a concussion..

Caramel Rain says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

My head hurts…

**************
    :waves: Throws Fioricet to you. Pop that and get over it

Hate when it duplicates grrr

I believe its Miany with the big bosom? :thinking: Where she at?

GellySammich says:

Now, yes. But remember when they were talking about how Tamera was partying all the time and getting drunk n staying out all night? I think she kinda found her purpose and mellowed.

I dont think she’s wearing tights :huh: they aren’t tight :lol:
    _______

Right… The “material” is what I meant .. :lol:

I see Black “leggings” (could be riding pants) with black top and brown fur coat. Why she thought them boots would work? :|

Caramel Rain says:

San ah make ya dance says:

*********
    Umm. You know they get paid to act a fool on RHOA right?! LOL

Smonae says:

Hmmmm :thinking: dont really kno what to say on these pics,, Nene look like a damn clown

Good Morning All :waves:

GellySammich says:

:hug: I’m making it Babe. Just have a headache and trying not to fall asleep at this desk. Soon as the boss walk out the door though… :phew: How you?

Story Time By Chan.

There was once a little boy who had grandparents that lived deep in the country of South Carolina. His grandparents had a flourishing farm in which there were all sorts of animals. Out of these animals there was a hog named Arnold that the little boy became fond of over the years. He made it his business to play with Arnold whenever he was in town.

Well, one summer the littl…e boy went to visit his grandparents with all of his family as he normally did, but this time they got there late and he went straight to sleep, bypassing his normal routine. The next morning at the breakfast table, the question “What are y’all doing today” was asked, and the boy quickly replied “Play with Arnold, duhhh.” At that time a hush came over the room. The grandfather said, “Boy you ain’t gonna find that hog.” The boy asked with a tremble in his voice, “Where is he, did he run away?” The grandmother laughed and pointed at the boys plate full of bacon and said “No, you’re eating him.”

The end.
    ———–

Hi Chan :hi: Try to be chit. A try dont hurt nothing. You never know you may land amongst the meconium… :hug:

San ah make ya dance says:

I believe its Miany with the big bosom? :thinking: Where she at?

I thought it was Milky :thinking:

Umm. You know they get paid to act a fool on RHOA right?! LOL
    ————
    That’s the thing they don’t really act a fool :no: Childs play

Anna says:

SOTHERNGRL says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I thought her hair only bothered me. I don’t like it combed back high.

#StuffSherriSheppardisshapedlike

50 oz Smart Water Bottle.

GellySammich says:

I believe its Miany with the big bosom?
    :eek: oh it’s Miany alright. And I ain’t squeezed them thangz in a good minute neitha :thinking:

I am very good :yes: thank you. I take it you do well with pregnancy :heart:

Sandra this thang is slow as molasses.. but I have done 3 sheets so :pc:

I’m not bout to be playing with this here blog :cell:

SOTHERNGRL says:

First started when she got it cut, but not before
    ************
    I know when she had that long brown that suited here IMO but this, this hust does nothing.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

My head hurts…

does it matter where the titties are located? cuz some ppl got titties on they neck and they back. you gotta be pacific :tea:

About Tamera…I thought the sheer IRONY of her being called a white man’s whore was mind blowing. SHE HALF YT. She is a PRODUCT of an interracial union. And yeah they did try to spin her as shunning everything black but ATEOD she was raised by a BLACK woman. Whole thing is sad. Cause love is love. In 2014 folks know they need to sit DOWN with that. Its just a showing of how far society HAS NOT come.

I am shocked to see Nene looking so poorly put together. Her pants are ill fitting and those boots are quite hideous. I love Wendy’s fur jacket, but as usual her wig looks a hot mess. Sherry looks cute although I wouldln’t wear anything she has on.

iAmChan says:

LMAO @ Razz copying my whole facebook post.

I thought it was just me (blog being slow) since I’m in the middle of no where..

cuz some ppl got titties on they neck and they back
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Forest Whitaker has one on the back of his head since he came out.

missyJ says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ain’t nothing wrong with it. But don’t be hurt that people don’t accept you, if you don’t accept them either

I dont think she’s wearing tights :huh: they aren’t tight :lol:
    _______

Right… The “material” is what I meant .. :lol:

~~~~~~~
    Or the pants *beystankface*
    Fugg it call a spade a SPADE, ITS ALL WRONG :eek:

———–
    Dumb illogical shyt

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Dang I go to work for an hour and ya’ll :shotsfired: downstairs
    Lemme read this and catch up.. But first why Sherri up there looking like ans up side down exclamation point?

#StuffSherriSheppardisshapedlike

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    1979 Pinto

————
    Same thing I’m saying.. I mean did folks forgeth that or did they really think Jackay (sp) and Ol Dude was really their parents?

The even showed in the show sister sister that their parents were an interacial couple. :cry:

GellySammich says:

I take it you do well with pregnancy :heart:
    So far yes. But it’s always the last month that gets ya. Hips go. Sleep goes :crying: . Desire to be at work goes :eek:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I thought her hair only bothered me. I don’t like it combed back high.
    )))))))))))))))
    NO @Anna if bothers the hail out of me. I dont know why but it does. I guess I just like the other style and I’m not letting this one be great.

————-
    Dumb illogical shyt

#StuffSherriSheppardisshapedlike

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Half gallon of milk (shouts out to @KyCakes I think…)

iAmChan says:

LMAO @ Razz copying my whole facebook post.
    ————
    you said spread the word.

Its just a showing of how far society HAS NOT come.

You see the Black Daddy doing his mixed daughters hair fiasco? :facepalm:

Folks was like, “I bet you anything that you are a dead beat dad..”

And “I would support you but I cant white woman lover..” :smack:

DID YOU WATCH L&HH? :eek:

TELL ME PETER AINT FINNA TRY FOR TARA AGANE? :huh:

capricorn83 says:

I wish Nene would let this modified version of Donald Trump’s comb-over… the comb-back…go. It’s not hot!!

————-

whoa…

missyJ says:

@Razz she did date black men and just because the show depicts a certain thing does not mean it is fully true. AND I’ve seen her in a few ethnic roles so, ma’am, I’m sorry but this is merely your opinion. no shade though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I’ve been in the Tia and Tamera fan club since the day Sister Sister debuted. No lie except for ONE TV movie, no she turns down ethnic roles. On their reality show she said she can’t do it well, so she doesn’t do them. It’s not my opinion when she herself says it.

My point is this, don’t get mad or even hurt about people not accepting you, when you don’t accept them either. You like who and what you like :shrugs: Plenty of folks round my job I don’t care to eat lunch with, if I rolled up on them and overheard them saying “Man we don’t to eat lunch with MissyJ” THA FCUK I care for?

TELL ME PETER AINT FINNA TRY FOR TARA AGANE? :huh:
    ———–
    :tea: I almost fell for that proposal too, then I came back to reality

iAmChan says:

@ Razz, lol, Oh. I’m so lost in here. I have no idea what is going on.

how long we gotta stay in this cauldron of ugly :crying:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Man, you lose 20 lbs and you can write a book about weight loss???????
    My book coming out in July… for 40 pounds 30 tho

:lol: :hug: That last week is the doozy for me. Lawd them charley horses? :crying1:

#StuffSherriSheppardisshapedlike

——
    A 1984 computer…without the monitor.

@ORANGE
    “My head hurts…

:stop:

Chest titties with nipples only!

GellySammich says:

if you don’t accept them either
    Identifying with a set of people and not accepting another are not one in the same… in case you care for real. Where did she say “I don’t like my black side” or “I am marrying white because I don’t want black/ dark children”? (SN: I DO have a cousin who said that shyt :rolleyes: ) Maybe her jokes just go over better with her white friends :shrug:

I almost fell for that proposal too, then I came back to reality

It was beautiful!!!! I legit teared up! :crying1: I need some d!ck. :facepalm:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I dont think its quite like that. Will I be hurt if my crackhead relative does not “accept me”… b/c I dont accept THEM and their head habits? NO.

Will I be hurt cause half of WHO I AM is being drug through the mud? My marriage to my husband is being called all kinds of dirty things other than a loving union of two people?

Hey I dont know how that feels. Period. But the pain on that girl face as she talked about it… in that clip on CNN? In 2014? Straight up body racking sobs? :no: No bueno. Heartbreaking. Said she had NEVER experienced racial bias EVER in her LIFE..until she married WHITE.

missyJ says:

_______________________________

well i wish black men would finally let me go. cuz i aint never ever ever coming back. :tea:

It was beautiful!!!! I legit teared up! :crying1: I need some d!ck.
    ——————
    It was! :phew: and the music :yes:

I almost fell for that proposal too, then I came back to reality

It was beautiful!!!! I legit teared up! I need some d!ck

What proposal?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Forest Whitaker has one on the back of his head since he came out.
    Man all them keloids on the byke of kis head :hurl: Like his anorexic wife Keshia be hungry and get to nawing on :bite: his head meat late at night

When she said that I kind of :|

Maybe she didnt recognize it but surely a mixed child of the 80s/90s.. :huh:

lovezoe says:

Missy, you wrong. Straight up wrong. You so wrong you can’t get right. If you know you can’t do something well, then why audition for it. It will look fake. Example (since Gabby U is our fave), how silly did she look playing a couple in Bad Boys. Don’t do something for a check. So because she may not accept black people (according to you), folks can call her a whore. Where did she say Bonquesha was a whore?

People need to let people live :lol: Everybody not gonna like what the next like or act like the next. That’s why the world go round’ we all different. Tamera has a beautiful spirit and that overrides all the foolery

GellySammich says:

On their reality show she said she can’t do it well, so she doesn’t do them
    Knowing her limits doesn’t mean she doesn’t accept her “blackness” either. And playing “ethnic” roles doesn’t make you black either. I will wrap my head and wear some shells around my neck with the best of them. But I could never play a Tamarish role because I don’t speak that loudly and don’t role my neck enough. She is by no means blacker than me though. but :shrug:

MisTaken so dam nasty. :vomit:

_________

:hahaha: WWEEEEEEEEEEEE are never ever ever getting back together.. :hahaha:

Alright nii. :tea: Keep telling the universe what you want..

MissyJ-Something to sing about seemed to be more ethnic, to me… 17 again, too…

She may have outgrown the rolls that they may be pitching to her… :shrug: who the hell knows… but everything you said in your first comment about her having problems is just… :no:

Some people are just different. YOU cant just up and say she don’t claim black (paraphrasing) because of a few rolls mentioned by her.

What she chooses to do is what she chooses to do. She just so happened to marry a white man after she broke up with her black man. As far as her [black} friends… it could be possible her friends opted out of being on tv… point is You dont know so dont go throwing around “she has problems”

lovezoe says:

OTB- I think you can be blind to it, now with social media you got these brave thumb thugs that will tweet you any ole kind of foolishness.

It was! :phew: and the music :yes:

!!! I think it was Sebastian Mikael? :thinking: :pc:

GellySammich says:

Babe I done escaped Charley this whole time!!! Whenever I feel my leg about to act up I just stretch my toes back (up?) and it takes it away before it can start good. That was def the worst part with the first one cuz that nigga would always get me in my sleep. :crying1:

missyJ says:

Ion guess, I’m just different. I barely worry about anybody has to say about me.

IsThisThingOn... says:

:steer: Drive-by speed posting!

Sherri: Congrats on the weight loss and cheers to a healthier you :cheers: <<<<*green tea*

NeNe: I'm actually happy for her because even with all of her many (presumed) negative attributes she is a working actress. (And, I don't blame her for not wanting to do Kandi's play; Kandi wouldn't even offer her a part if she hadn't already been on Glee or New Normal. She didn't even like NeNe when she was busy kissing Kim's and Sheree's arses. If she was a real friend, she'd go dig up Sheree and give her a part.) :tea:

Wendy: Glad she's doing well with her talk show; many don't make it. Plus, I had a new-found like for her when she called Evelyn out for 'jumping up on the table like a monkey' when Jen got slapped. :lol:

Ugh, gotta get back to work! :(

:steer:

Caramel Rain says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey I dont know how that feels. Period. But the pain on that girl face as she talked about it… in that clip on CNN? In 2014? Straight up body racking sobs? No bueno. Heartbreaking. Said she had NEVER experienced racial bias EVER in her LIFE..until she married WHITE.

**********8
    :cosign:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Oh LHHNY:
    Jim and Tahiry :love: It won’t last tho… one of them is always on some bull… this time I sense it is Tahiry. I like Joey crazy self
    Who else think Tahiry sister looks like a potato spud head?
    Tara in that wig. She looked like a dead Apricot in the face. And that outfit with the FUPRA with no booty :nono: She looks old now… Like she wasted her best years on Peter.. come to think of it they both look at 50… And remember they stay with dirty feet. BOO BOO feet.
    Who was the big lady in black at Rasheeda’s house. All I saw was the byke and I was scared for Tahiry that the Yeti was going to eat her..
    Erica Mena.. Believe it or not I am starting to like her… and Rich… they belong together….But Rich is a creep. Steady wearing those shades :cool:

Was Tahiry wrong or what tho? :thinking: Her friend and her just kinda blew up outta nowhere..you can tell Rashidah wanted to get that off her chest..

Tamera has a beautiful spirit and that overrides all the foolery
    ———-
    :love:

I swear I love them girls. :yes:

Who else think Tahiry sister looks like a potato spud head?
    ————
    :ghost:

:pizza:
    Just ate 3/4 of my lunch. shoulda ate it all. Im hOOONGRYYY TUHday

Caramel Rain says:

:newpost: I cant take this ignorancy in here.

missyJ says:

———–
    But that’s just you love and it’s good that you can do that. She is made up of different emotions and have different views than you may have. So somethings WILL affect her differently. No one will see things the same way you will. :)

a dead apricot tho? :wail:

like that rotten ass papaya i got in my fridge right now. kids be like can we throw it out YET? me: NO! its still some good! imma put it in yall smoothie.

its gone tho :no:

———-
    IDK I kinda feel like Tahiry may not have been there and everytime she is she’s talking about Joe a$$. Maybe ol girl sick of it. Same cry every time?

_____

I think you can too. I think if she would acknowledge how blind she was maybe she could get somewhere and not be affected by the masses of haters that have been there all along… I dont know what her parents taught them but I teach my kid what its like to be Black in America..

missyJ says:

@Razz Something to Sing About is her ONE tv movie I gave her

17 Again, was a DISNEY movie with her siblings…….

She struggles with being biracial, big deal… I think you over read into my font… Tia has made similar comments on the show.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

So one of my co-worker walked over to me and she is an older lady that always speaks so I tried to be nice and said :cell: Oh did you cut your hair? This hoe said no it’s just shedding a lot and I’m losing it so I curled the ends under. Grandma half your hair is missing :wtf: GO SAT DOWN AND DON’T COME BYKE ROUND ME :facepalm:

:newpost: I cant take this ignorancy in here.
    _________

You are doing so much today its not even funny. :lol: :eyeroll:

I will never understand yall! :angry:

misTAKE , leave that woman alone. Errybody cant have long luxurious locks

Paige says:

Sherri looks great!

Nene looks a hot mess. she really needs to get on the weight loss bandwagon. And those boots!

Wendy….a fur with capris? :huh: