Documentation Proving Tamika Fuller Demanded a Car from Ludacris

Tamika Fuller Ludacris

An anonymous source forwarded a court document filed in an Atlanta court by Chris “Ludacris” Bridges (the “Petitioner”) which, along with the attorney’s letter I posted this morning, provides further evidence that Ludacris’ baby mama, Tamika Fuller, may have sought to use her (then) unborn baby to enrich herself financially and materially.

Ludacris has asked the court to cap Fuller’s monthly child support at $1,700 for their 1-month-old baby, Cai Bella Bridges.

Atlanta judges historically frown upon gold diggers who use their infants to extort money from the fathers.

Read the document after the break.

Click to enlarge

Ludacris court pleading

• Ludacris and his Foundation are bringing Thanksgiving cheer to 250 metro Atlanta families
  • SR Exclusive: Tamika Fuller’s Letter to Ludacris Demanding He Pay Her Attorney’s Retainer Fee
  • Ludacris’ Baby Mama Demanded a Car and Cash for Her Silence
  • Trouble in Paradise for Ludacris and Eudoxie?

155 Responses to “Documentation Proving Tamika Fuller Demanded a Car from Ludacris”

WOW
      Sandra ur on pay roll??

Bad Influence says:

i tried to care about this story…but i just can’t :crying:

me no curr bout Luda, Tamika’s nasty braids or Euphemisms pain!!

says:

:rules:

how else was she supposed to get to the dr’s appts? marta? :nono:

i thought they was cool & chit anyway. :think:

lovezoe says:

If she wanted to embarrass him publicly, why didn’t she? I guess I don’t see anything wrong with asking to borrow a car. A Honda is pocket change to him. He out here vacationing with Kevin Harr and his child on the Marta

@ Bad Influence: Her name is Eudoxie and she is a friend of the blog. Thx.

Just Looking says:

:dead: :casket: :ghost: :rofl:

Sandra you is a FEWL

Can’t Stop Laughing at :newpost:

lovezoe says:

Jumping her for years, but she get pregnant and you doing this to keep a chick who gone end up leaving you anyways.

I’m sure she already has a car. I’m guessing she probably wanted an upgrade. :coffee:

Bad Influence says:

oh! well aren’t i friend of the blog @Sandra? i’ve only been blogging with u since 08-09?? :waiting:

SouthernPrincess says:

Again, this is HIS version of events in that legal document. There is NO proof she demanded a car?
      And he has bragged abut having pleny of cars so if she needed one he couldnt give her one of his?
      Everyone isnt caught up Ludas celebrity…he is on the losing team with this one

sassyshe says:

Look Tamika been that homie/lover/friend who been in love with dude and been wanted dude to settle down with her. Luda been raw dogging her for a while so Tamika mistook sex and some complaining about my girl as a sign he wanted to be with her and got knocked up as an incentive for Luda to be with her. Tamika was banking on Eudoxie leaving and when that didnt happen she started making Luda life hell. Luda told wifey bout the spawn who said that side baby better not fck my life up so he decided to cap them payments to show the side baby aint nothing more than that.

Aint nothing new or special happens all the time.

This isnt proof this is LUDA’s Version :no:

lovezoe says:

Bird: tam911tam. Sandra, I understand FOB status, BUT COME ON. Think of your child. What’s his excuse for not seeing the child. He filing financial docs, but he ain’t filing docs for visitation

Matchsticks says:

if the need to get to the doctor was temporary couldn’t she have rented a car? does a full car purchase have to be made? I’m not getting this ****, but this is Luda’s fault…

rwilliams4782 says:

The car she was in looked semi new..the fugg was a new car gonna prove? If it wasnt big enough trade it in for something equal lol

lovezoe says:

Tamika, if you reading this: go back to Cali. You will get all you need and more

rwilliams4782 says:

She has come a long way since Benjamin Banneker…bet her momma still drive the same car she use to pick her up from school dances in..when did she get high class? Having rich duck in your guts doesnt count

Bad Influence says:

I appreciate all of my longtime readers: you, Bird, B2Me, Smokie, KDub, etc. But rules are rules. :rules:

lovezoe says:

Matchsticks, do you know how often a pregnant woman goes to the doc?

aww man! i had some good E names on deck too. :(

dangit cletus!

DID Tamika NOT say her car broke down??

in other news JOhnny Football declared for the DRAFT. Cant wait to see him get floored in the NFL

Matchsticks says:

@lovezoe

Absolutely, I was just going off her tweets, she said something about needing a car bc hers broke down…right? If my car breaks down I get a rental until I get it out the shop, maybe there are details missing…

says:

oh ok, got it! :eek: :kona:

:popcorn: <—-chocolate covered coconuts that i got from costco to keep me quiet til the subject change.

where otb at? i need to ask her soemthing about chia seeds.

says:

:whistle:

so what all been goins on today. i been having to work frfr the last week & chit :ban:

lovezoe says:

These docs were filed BEFORE the baby was born. Of course he wants visitation with his child. You should know Luda Loves and adores his kids. This is just one page of a court filing from August.

Bad Influence says:

that was nice @Sandra :D ok imma leave that childs name alone…on this blog :lol:

This lady is way to old to be acting basic. Considering she has a son in High school, i know he is so embarrassed with her shenanigans. Plus this women LIVES in college park,it is only so big. Most of the hood reads blogs daily. I can only imagine how long before she goes into hiding. She is about to get clowned!

Man,

Do you also understand that your mother TOO decided to give birth to you, and any other siblings you may or may not have, on her own, no matter the circumstances? I sure hope you do for your perspective on conception to birth with men and women.

Just wait until you have one of your own and have to take a SECOND look at your finances. The average cost for raising a child is $241,080. :tea:

Other than all of that how you be? :hug:

Matchsticks says:

Excellent point. :thumbsup:

oh hey Fayla! :hi: my other healthfood expert is here. whatchu know good about chia seeds? :popcorn: enlighten me, please and thank you.

Just Looking says:

Petitioner request that subsequent pleadings be sealed
      ++++++++++++++++++++

Guess the breaks fell off. This is going to get NASTY :facepalm:

Jesus be the wheel for these two..

Hopefully and prayfully both parties will see the light. As THEY will regret this.

As far as the young lady that Luda is dating and her names slips my mind it sounds like Xanandu…I wish her the best. He already has one daughter, now a second daughter. Daughter give all parties involved HELL

God Speed

THIS IS JUST A LETTER HE HAD DRAFTED :shrug:

Just like in real life, ION stir in :chickenhead: ish :no:

:pigsfly:
      :peace:

rwilliams4782 says:

Her car broke down? Chile bye..so u been fuggin someone off n on and you didnt need a car previously.. I dont call the battery dying a break down.. u can drive my old acura integra until it gets fixed tameka

lovezoe says:

I’m not buying what Luda TRYING to sell

TAMIKA: :cell: Hello? Luda? My car just broke down on my way to the hair salon. Could you write me a check for a Maserati?

Bad Influence says:

Fay! LuVn & Looking :hug: s hi luvmuffins!!

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Bad :kiss:

lovezoe says:

I bet if this story www about DWade it someone else, more people would have sympathy for the woman. Okay her car broke down? Did he offer to take it to his mechanic. That GA heat ain’t no joke. Not everyone can afford to rent a car AND pay the mechanic. We all don’t have a Joe Blow in our family

rwilliams4782 says:

Luda just buy her a Kia and let her be.. maybe her brakes went out..who cut the line..

SouthernPrincess says:

me either lovezoe…and if my car break down I am certainly not getting a rental. I will borrow my mom or best friend spare car. Why would I spend money and they have cars just sitting. And its not a matter of money. I can afford a rental

rwilliams4782 says:

@lovezoe may didnt joe blow but im sure she had blow job..she shoulda have been saving those coins.. if she was fuggin for free that’s her stupidity

and Man girlfriend big too. so you already know they gonna have some big ass extra hungry babies. baby come straight out the hospital, skip past breastmilk and head straight for applebees.
      ——————

Matchsticks says:

@lovezoe

I could honestly understand her asking for him to cover some rental payments if she couldn’t afford it, or maybe to help cover the cost of getting it fixed, but she’s asking for a new car…I don’t know I think its excessive, but again this is Luda’s fault…

Just Looking says:

$25,842.41 a month so therefore his support payments should be no more than $1,754 per month.

++++++++++++++++
      If this is his monthly salary his support payments would be anywhere from $2500 to $8000 a month.. Easily

So was Be :yawn: say’s “Haunted” video supposed to be a tribute to “American Horror Story”?

SR they are making you look crazy. You are better than that :yes:

#threesidestoeverystory :tea:

yall are funny. if somebody is taking my kids anywhere for any length of time i make sure they are privy to the best of EVERYTHING. they call em “precious cargo” for a reason. handle with care

Orange Blossom says:

oh hey Fayla! my other healthfood expert is here. whatchu know good about chia seeds? enlighten me, please and thank you.

********F
      you gonna have the runs

Bad Influence says:

@rwilliams, have we met? i enjoy ur fuggin font…so much :hahaha:

“im sure she had blow job”

Hershey says:

SMH! guess he felt comfy enough to :hump: his friend without a condom. This chic sounds like she’s about to be the baby mama from hell. She’s probably gotten a few tips from the first Mrs. D Wade. Po Luda, better make her happy and stop stalling

JerseyGirl68 says:

When you mess with fire, you will get burned. LOL

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

SR they are making you look crazy. You are better than that
      **********
      Orange Blossum try to make me look crazy every day..

:shank: I be nigoring ha tho

That ain’t proof Luda (since you all up in our comments and ish). Send some proof from her not some shat that you said she said dude.

Ni ni says:

I hope Tamika, and all the other baby mamas, bleed these negroes dry. You aint just grow a dack, you know what can happen. Whats so bad about getting a vasectomy since you refuse to wrap it up?

Hershey- I know where you got that gravie :rofl: !!!!!!

Rwilliams, I need your contact info!

Ho’boygah :2dance:

lovezoe says:

Orange-I use that and hemp seeds in my smoothieS. Some soak overnight, I don’t.

Just Looking says:

most states have child support calculator

GA is listed in several places…. to include

all law DOT COM

GA Child Support Calculator :tea:

My work is done here :bye:

DTTS lol what u gonna do to me lol

for real Caramel :eek: i didnt eat em yet. do you put them in your smoothies?

do they have a taste? or like flax seeds?

No @badinfluence I dont think we met

Sandra, do you remember the old white guy who slapped the black baby on a flight and called him a bad name? He got eight months worth of prison time. :|

Matchsticks says:

more men need to obtain custody of their kids, if they had to spend the time and money it takes to take care of a child full time I bet they would be less apt to loosely shoot and “populate the earth”

@ Bad Influence: Her name is Eudoxie and she is a friend of the blog. Thx.
      ***************************

Now we can’t even make fun of funny names like we do to Coochie all day errday? Not fair Sandy. Welp Luda is Kim Kardashian to me. That mean dead, invisible, too triflin to behold.

rwilliams4782 says:

U need my email address @Dtts?

Just Looking says:

ONE MORE THANG

Be informed about all you do that involves your child

Day Care
      What you feed them (formula & food)
      What you clothe them in (clothing and diapers)
      Shots
      Doctors and who cares for them
      Lastly the LAW, if you not married to that Knee Grow

DTTS lol what u gonna do to me lol

NATHAN, I promise :lol:
      1. A question for a friend.
      2. I didn’t font what my idea was (because ION want anyone in blogland getting game for free).

That’s all :D

Matchsticks says:

right because while they may (or may not) spend 20% of their income the mothers spend 100% of our income. and truth be told, a lot of men pay little to no child support. :hunching: feels great but keeping your own money in your own pocket feels even better.

Bad Influence says:

@Rwilliams *hand shake* ju funny!

@Jenie hey bew :hug:

AF ain’t got no damn sense… they are changing my AFSC(job/career field) once again (somewhere from 3-5 times since I’ve been in). This is the first reason why my AFSC is overmanned. Now they will be cutting loose folks who’s records are up for review in June, but the change starts for the AFSC in May, which will ultimately fix the overmanned problem. BUT those who got notified about being up for review will STILL be up for review. WTF kinda sense does that make? That screws folks over so bad and all they care about is numbers.

I am going to take the easy way out….

Email me rwilliams482@yahoo and I will give u my # @dtts

JerseyGirl68 says:

Getting pregnant out of wedlock by a celebrity, professional athlete or rapper is not a great career choice.

Eventually, the child will be emancipated and the child support will stop. Then what? A reality show show??

*spraypaints this (classy of course) on the blog’s walls :rofl:

:bounce: HISSSSSSSSSSS
      whey U been wit Yo ugly self!
      How’s papi??

This convo with FOB,Tamika CS could go on all day everyday.
      Im NOT entertained Sandy

*sends R Willi a bunch of spam* :pc:

Hershey says:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

Hershey- I know where you got that gravie !!!!!!

January 8, 2014 at 2:02 pm
      ___________________________________

Let me find out you hangin where I’m hangin! :lol:

Razz dont get cybe slapped lol

*cyber

My phone is dead now Rwilliams, (sidenote: Thank goodness because MsTake can’t bug me this afternoon *snickers*) SO I won’t be able to e-mail you until later on, ok? Thanks!

Thats cool..

Razz dont get cybe slapped lol
      —————–
      :tea: Chile Cheese. Catch this cyber sized 9 women’s :rofl:

LuvMySailor says:

JerseyGirl68 says:

—————————-
      I just said the exact same thing yesterday. These groupies fail to realize that child support does stop after awhile. Even if the child becomes and adult and gets stuff from Dad that is not guarantee they want to take care of Mama.

This chile said straight to Applebees :lol:

rwilliams4782 says:

All this baby talk n drama makes me wanna go get my tubes tied

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

luVn_liFe… says:

This isnt proof this is LUDA’s Version….

SHE ASKED TO BORROW ONE OF HIS CARS NOT BUY HER A NEW CAR, UNTIL SHE GOT HERS FIXED. LUDA FLUCKED UP, NOW HE HAS TO DEAL WITH IT.

LuvMySailor says:

Luda needs to call up Chris Bosh and get ideas on how to cap off his support

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

*sends R Willi a bunch of spam*

:nana: she called her Willi tho. :rofl:

Bad Influence says:

@LuVn, Pappy is doing good! thx 4 asking. I’ve been around, being ugly :hahaha: how are u suga?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Rwilliams, I need your contact info!
      Here she go again. That’s how she got my contact info. I finally had to block her :facepalm:

rwilliams4782 says:

9 in women? Well thats avg right..

Lol @mistaken

Caramel Rain says:

Orange Blossom, they will make you regular. You will go after you eat them. Its a slow process tho. Eat them now and you’ll be moving by the time you get home and get settled in. :lol: I put them in my green smoothies sometimes..

HISSS Im Doing, im not rissh and InstaGRAM model thick or RISSSSH, so doing!

HIS i want u to get pops some a.s.s this yr for his Bday!

My phone is dead now Rwilliams
      :Stop: the lies. You ran out of minutes on your ladybug phone and you gotta wait till you get paid from the stroll

Bad Influence says:

@Boygah, im good mama. How bout u?

wheres Jackson n Dubz today? :huh:

:whistle: Is it bad that I never made love, no I never did it
      But I sure know how to :shock:
      Hey Bad :lol:

HIS.
      oTB, left for the day, SR gave her a gentle reminder that luda’s galis a FOB
      so she said :peace:

Lol

more men need to obtain custody of their kids

:facepalm:

They don’t want the kids in the first place!

The Master Beta :D says:

OMG another post on this ghoul :facepalm:

MsTake, how you felt when I fonted “Please Stop Contacting Me” that one time :wail: :hahaha:
      :woohoo: #goodtimes
      ==================
      Didyall read the document up top though?! *cracking UP*

@LuVn, bew his bday was in Nov. I got him a fishtank :lol:

he keeps telling my 14 yr old son that he’s getting some buttbutt (his word not mine) one way or another. I had 2 go tell his ass to stop telling Sean that ish :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Uh oh :( I am feeling congested and my throat is scratchy. Some of the ladies on my floor have been :sick: One of them looked like death warmed over and another had the flu. I didn’t come back to work to get sick!!

@BAD

Your boy is 14 now???

DAYUM that time flies!

Bad Influence says:

@Rwilliams *hand shake* ju funny!
      @Jenie hey bew

Hey bew :happy: :love how you been gull !!

@MisTake hey doll! :2dance:

@LuVn, i got one of those earlier but whatevs..there’s other plces for me to express myself :lol:

Matchsticks says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

more men need to obtain custody of their kids
      :facepalm:
      They don’t want the kids in the first place!
      _______

did you read the rest of my post? I never said they wanted them, but if they had to take care of them full time I bet they’d want to slip that rain coat on at ALL TIMES…

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Rwilliams, I need your contact info!

My phone is dead now Rwilliams
      CHEDDDUP before you end up with an “on a break baby”. Think I’m playing if ya want! :cuss: #yeahthinkaboutit

—————–
      Boygah, I am fine, this lil chap is growing up :wail:

MsTake, how you felt when I fonted “Please Stop Contacting Me” that one time
      ___________________________
      DTTS girl I was weak :crying1: That had to be one of the funniest things ever. I said she is my type of girl :hahaha:

`
      ~~~~~~~~

Well he betta figure it out, cause a FISHtank damn sure aint close!

and my throat is scratchy.

:ha: :gossip:
      I KNEW you was nasty :fastfaceturn:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:nono: I am finna get fixed. I can’t.

:yawn:

Bad Influence says:

@Man, yeah because i’m 31 now *sobs* when did i get 31?? #thankyalawdimthisfione

@Jenie, I’ve been iight and u bew?

@MATCH STICKS
      “but if they had to take care of them full time I bet they’d want to slip that rain coat on at ALL TIMES…”

But if they don’t want them in the first place, why should they then try to get custody? Or was that just rhetorical…

Whatever, it wouldn’t work anyway. Niggas goin phuck no matter what. always have and always will. The goverment banked on it when they changed the laws to encourage more child births.

And you know condoms aren’t 100% effective in preventing pregnancy. Say so right on the package.

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

I KNEW you was nasty :fastfaceturn:

*********

:fastfaceturn:

The marital bed is never defiled.
      *closes housecoat to hide my nipple rings* :eek:

yes 9 is about average lol

Matchsticks says:

@Man

It was rhetorical…

#thankyalawdimthisfione
      ~~~~~
      cthu!

@BAD INFLUENCE
      “yeah because i’m 31 now *sobs* when did i get 31?? #thankyalawdimthisfione

:think:

Didn’t you promise me some azz on your 30th birthday?

Le me go back through my emails…
      :pc:

yes 9 is about average lol
      Is we talking about what I think we talking about?
      Cause if so the resident peen says its 3.5 inchases. HARD.
      *giggles into hand* I said HARD.

@MISTAKEN
      “yes 9 is about average lol
      Is we talking about what I think we talking about?
      Cause if so the resident peen says its 3.5 inchases. HARD.
      *giggles into hand* I said HARD.

_______________________________

I said 5 inches is the average… and it is, you can look it up anytime you like.

But I know every chick on here only phucking with niggas with 12 inch dycks tho. It’s amazing how this subset of females on SR are somehow either surrounded by or are able to determine that a nigga has a 12 inch dyck. :lol:

@My Nigga Man aka Wedge bootie, no i did not promise u no ass on my 30th :nono:

I had a dream about Jojo Simmons :no:

rwilliams4782 says:

Mistaken we talmbout shoe size

yes 9 is about average lol
      Is we talking about what I think we talking about?
      Cause if so the resident peen says its 3.5 inchases. HARD.
      *giggles into hand* I said HARD.
      ———
      We is talking about WOMEN’S SHOE SIZE! :rofl:

yes 9 is about average lol
      Is we talking about what I think we talking about?
      Cause if so the resident peen says its 3.5 inchases. HARD.
      *giggles into hand* I said HARD.

thats why he aint got no kids. :sperm: cant reach the dam eggs :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

All right guys I gotta be good and do this report before I leave. I will try to get back on later :bye:

I had a dream about Jojo Simmons

spits out chia seeds. that must be the side effects. :no:

@BAD INFLUENCE

Yes ma’am you did. I got its right here in my email. Ima forward it to you. You said that the day Kim K. got engaged you would kindly bend over and let me plow you.

Your words.

Im sending it now.

I had a dream about Jojo Simmons
      ———–
      Was he in drag or was y’all smashing and he asked you to stick a lambskin in the poop shooter? :popcorn:

9 is a lot. no thanks

thats why he aint got no kids. cant reach the dam eggs
      ————
      Ermagosh!

thats why he aint got no kids. cant reach the dam eggs
      *****************
      :wail: if you dont shet up :wail: :rofl:
      Real tears folk…

Bad Influence says:

ok ima wait for u to type that email and send it to me boo :lol: @Man

Caramel we were talking about how my shoe size (9) is about average in the 21st century.

:hahaha: Razz.. Icntremember but I think I dreamt he was :gay:

Oh. My bad. WTH is @ Man tlking about? :rolf:

I wear a 10. I’d say size 9 is about average.

vipatlstyle says:

This biTch better learn this not the, “has and have nots.” Ole thirsty hoe…..she was a jump off. She might as well jump off a bridge lol. Baby and all! She ain’t number 9.

:newpost:

vipatlstyle says:

Y’all know that was funny

Twilight says:

Im sure Luda spends more than 1700 a night at a strip joint. I don’t feel sorry for him. one day these athletes gonna learn. Magic Johnson did by contracting HIV. She stood by him after admitting he slept with over a 100 groupies. give that baby what she is entitled to even if it makes the mother semi happy becuase im sure he was happy digging her out when he felt like it.

AprilRain says:

Mmmmkay, so luda and ole faithful aint friends no more? I see……..On the real, i think what sassy said is about right. Ole faithful thought he was finally gonna stay true and seeing as that didnt work out, she got real mad, like getting even mad. But dont these woman know how stoooopid they end up lookin at the end of the day? Im sure he will be a good daddy when the dust settles. Ole faithful gonna learn, she too old for this mess, i blame her… a man will be a man and u give it up he gonna take it. But i get the feeling she wanted to trap him….tsk tsk… Oh hello Sandi!!!!!! Long time no font up in here… im sure glad ur doing well!!!!

dmgeorge says:

I dont feel sorry for him or his woman. Luda has been in the game way to long to know better.

FreN8tion says:

i rarely comment, cause I can’t hang with y’all Roses, but I guess I missed something.
      She was pregnant, at this point. YES he raw dogged it, but paternity wasn’t confirmed, so how should he be the responsible party buy her a car on the strength? Was babydaddy #1 going in 1/2?
      I’m not siding with a cheating negro, but why should he loan/buy/rent or consider any wheeled mechanism of transport for a booty call(long term or not)?
      Hell, my new tires just cost me almost 5. Let me go file paperwork so that my daughter’s father (rkelly voice) gives me half on the tires…
      goes back to lurk and laugh mode