New Music: Michelle Williams ft. Beyoncé & Solange “Say Yes”

Michelle Williams Beyonce Solange Say Yes

When Beyonce and Solange Knowle‘s world was rocked by a viral video scandal, Destiny’s Child member Michelle Williams galloped to the rescue by enlisting the sister’s to join her on a spiritually uplifting gospel-tinged dance track titled “Say Yes”.

As Miss Info explains, the song is actually a remix of the Nigerian gospel song “When Jesus Says Yes”. Rather than dominate the track as she usually does, Beyonce is relegated to the background, where she happily shares the chorus with her little sis.

Michelle Williams ft. Beyoncé & Solange “Say Yes”

87 Responses to “New Music: Michelle Williams ft. Beyoncé & Solange “Say Yes””

VDot says:

Michelle you say? Yeah, I don’t really care to hear this song :coffee:

ButterflyKisses says:

:rolleyes: I can’t

Can’t listen to it but why Michelle pichuh so little and it’s “her” song? :rofl:

A.J. says:

Hey what do you know… Michelle still trying to make the music thing happen. :tea:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Oh. :rollseyes:

ButterflyKisses says:

Michelle you say? Yeah, I don’t really care to hear this song :coffee:

I said the same thing — until I listened to the track. It’s actually very good. You can barely hear Beyonce. :yes:

Nasir I would love to purchase one of your movies :yes: On topic I have no more fawks to give about Bey and anyone associated with her :shrugs: be back when the topic changes

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Michelle’s singing voice annoys me.

missyJ says:

Pass No :thankyou:

missyJ says:

On chicks only lovin a man with money

Every single one. Not one woman who has ever lived “loved a man for who they was.”

==========

Man FOH, it’s bishes writing ninjas in jail, stay putting money on their books, dude driving her car, got a cell phone in her name and eating her baby WIC cereal and bananas. Go to in city in America and check any 5 houses on their local MLK Jr Blvd and you’ll see.

I like the song :headphones: When Jesus say yes :whistle: nobody can say no !!!!Sound like Kelly on the track too :yes:

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

Can’t listen to it but why Michelle pichuh so little and it’s “her” song?

cuz she’s a non-muthatruckin factor. she know good and well this album is about to go triple styrafoam. :lol: po lil tink tink

Ms. YaYa says:

I don’t care for Michelle’s speaking voice so I shole don’t wanna hear her sang :nono:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I gave it 50sec thats 49 more than I should have. I’m gonna have to say DA NA NO (Pootie Tang voice) :nono: And is the reggae gospel?

n1kk1a says:

You can barely hear Beyonce.
    __________________________

UpgradedLurker says:

I guess the praise dancers will be vogueing down the aisle next Sunday…. :rolleyes: Actually… :thinking:

Smokie says:

That’s Michelle, Beyonce, and Kelly. Why are you saying Solange is on there? Beyonce sounds great. She needs to make some gospel music.

@MISSY J
    “On chicks only lovin a man with money

==========

Yeah, and how many of them “fell” for that nigga for being the flashiest drug dealer and chit. :lol:

It’s not a bad thing. Women like a dude with a money. It makes ninjas want to get money. No need for women to apologize or justify it. We like azz and tits and dayum sho’ ain’t goin apologize for it. :lol:

Buttercup says:

:waves: Morning y’all

Missy has kilT me early this morning :ghost:

Smokie says:

Maybe Solange is on there but Kellys def on there too.

missyJ says:

When Jesus say yes nobody can say no !!!!Sound like Kelly on the track too

==============

I just can’t rock with unholy hoez sanging holy music. So pretty much if Jesus did not rock to it in the Garden of Gethsemane I can’t with it :tea:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

:dead: Sandra changed the picture! Razz come back stirring shyt up already!! :rofl:

Oh I see Bey releasing music for the sound track for her new church :tea:

Smokie says:

That’s Michelle, Beyonce, and Kelly. Why are you saying Solange is on there?

She sounds like she is on the track too… Salonge was on some of Destiny child’s music too…. actually Kelly and Solonge sound alike
    a lil :tea:

Miss Iyana says:

Fixed. Thanks for pointing that out. :)

missyJ says:

________________________

oh really? :tea:

missyJ says:

When Jesus say yes nobody can say no !!!!Sound like Kelly on the track too
    ==============

I wonder how much Michelle had to beg Beyonce to do this? :lol:

Beyonce prolly going get song writing credits, all the profits and retain the rights to the song. :rofl:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@MISSY J
    “On chicks only lovin a man with money
    ==========

I like a man with Power :tea:

Ms. Pixel Pusher says:

missyJ says:

——-

:dead: and you betta :preach:

Matchsticks says:

I actually like the song! :headphones:

aRoTh says:

I like her hair. :nun: :tea:

@JENIE
    “I like a man with Power ”
    _________________________

You are female.

Bey doesn’t have a soulful voice to me :shrugs: if that makes any sense … Pop music yes… Gospel :nono: Chile Brandy and Monica :nun: and Fanny :nun: can tear down on some gospel :yes:

aRoTh says:

Jihnee says:

I like a man with Power

Define: man with power

Barack Obama power?
    or
    Bishop Eddie Long power?

aRoTh says:

I like her hair.

:cosing: :nun:

@AROTH
    “I like a man with Power

Define: man with power

Barack Obama power?
    or
    Bishop Eddie Long power?
    _____________________________

Bishop Long is a FOB bruh.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Bishop Long is a FOB bruh.

I missed this memo. :blink:

Buttercup says:

Oh I see Bey releasing music for the sound track for her new church
    ===========

aRoTh says:

Jihnee says:
    I like a man with Power
    Define: man with power
    Barack Obama power?

Barack Obama (a successful leader) :tea: even feared in some way. Never an Eddie Long type though ….. Charlatans don’t get the juices flowing for me, nor a flashy ninja :tea:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Now that I can see her I do like her hair its pretty. #somethingpositive

aRoTh says:

Jenie says:

Brandy and Monica and Fanny can tear down on some gospel
    ________________________

Scratch Brandy and add the WHOLE “Endow Me” song. Not the Clark Sisters version but the Faith, Coko, Fantasia, Kiki Sheard and Lil Mo one. :woohoo: :bounce:

aROTH I beg to differ got down there to the youtube and look up Brandy his eye is on the sparrow….. Scratch out Lil mo :tea:

missyJ says:

Charlatans don’t get the juices flowing for me, nor a flashy ninja
    ====================

Usually these two types are one and the same :tea: and I concur

Buttercup says:

Charlatans don’t get the juices flowing for me, nor a flashy ninja
    ===========
    :preach:

aRoTh says:

You can keep Brandy’s “gospel”. I will take Lil Mo. Thanks. LOL

aRoTh says:

I like her hair.
    __________________________

they def. went with a blue and orange theme. its cute :thumbsup: like the packaging for that blue moon beer. :yes:

Hershey says:

:whistle: :danban: in the name of Yeezus :praying: :nun: it’s ok, I won’t buy it tho….

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Morning yall.

Buttercup says:

blue moon beer
    =======
    One of my faves. Wait, does that make me sound like an alcoholic :confused: I can’t wait to chill by the pool and drink a couple of summer shandies. I declare that this summer will be glorious :danban:

aRoTh says:

You can keep Brandy’s “gospel”. I will take Lil Mo. Thanks. LOL

:nono: but lil Mo is a sinner. be doing 3sums with dudes she met at the gas station. ipso, facto her voice cant sing for da lawd.

maybe she can get with Nasir and do some of that XXtian Erotica, but no gospel :nono:

Rosalyn says:

Kelly’s voice sounds great on this song. She dominated it!

Buttercup says:

:hi: Keya and Juliana :love:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

———-
    Sinners can sing for the Lord, because I dare someone to tell me I can’t. *waits on it*

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Hey Buttah. :hi:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Hey Buttah. :hi:

missyJ says:

ipso, facto her voice cant sing for da lawd

=================

mmmmhmmmmmm <- old fat church lady hum

User Friendly says:

aRoTh says:
    You can keep Brandy’s “gospel”. I will take Lil Mo. Thanks. LOL

:hahaha: the visual :rofl: It would be hard for me to get in the spirit with the likes of Mo…. she seem like that type to get on stage with the shortest dress on with no drawers ….. :nono:

Had to listen to it on my work pc. It’s ok to boo church songs right cause that SUCKED :banned: I can see it rocking out though at a church retreat for the youth :danban: Let me correct that. It didn’t suck. MICHELE SUCKED. I don’t like her voice. Never have. I know it works in unison with others but all alone. Her voice be out there like Janet titty at the superbowl… JUST WRONG :stop:

missyJ says:

=============

Gone head.. in your shower :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey Butter!!!!

Watch some heathens be durty wining to this :facepalm:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

———-

:stop: No you can not :nono:

She said the album finna go TRIPLE NOTHING :ghost:

Buttercup says:

:hi: Heart. How are you, honey? :kiss:

VDot says:

________________________

:lol: One of the things I :love: about Jesus is that he surrounded himself with sinners (tax collectors, prostitutes, adulters) and used them to get his word out. So I don’t get when people act like only the “righteous” can spread the word.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@MissyJ nope I’m a be right in the front of the church, right before alter call. Hummm. And the entire church WILL DEAL. And really if sinners can’t sing to or for the Lord, then not a soul is singing.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Sinners have souls too :sad: (Suge Avery voice)

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Jenie Oh but I can. And I will.

Buttercup says:

:stop: No you can not :nono:
    ========
    So Shug lied when she told her deddy that sinners have souls too? :cry:

But for real though, if sinners can’t sing for the Lord, there would be nothing but humming going on.

:crying: I forgot my watch this morning! I feel naked!!

aRoTh says:

be doing 3sums with dudes she met at the gas station.
    _________________________

Ion’t know all about that chile “lifestyle” choices. LOL The Lordt knows her heart.

*turns up Rick Ross* :listen:

Wasting time says:

Butter Boo :hi:
    :newpost:

missyJ says:

Gone head.. in your shower

Buttercup says:

I see I’m all up in Keya’s and Heart’s heads this morning :lol:

MissL says:

michelle is so low key but she making her money tho and the girl can sang

CocoKhaleesi says:

I’m getting a reggae- gospel vibe from this sing…. really not my thing but she sounds like she high on the helium on all her studio music….heard her live and she can SANG!

Her photo is :nun: though

zurishay says:

The last time Beyoncé sang background was for Camron’s “Do it Again” :rofl:

Hair Lova says:

If she sounds anything like she did with Beyoncé and them, I pass. Her singing voice was so damn weak, child please

scorpio says:

Michelle looks a little like Whitney in this picture.

Dreadhead85 says:

Solange isn’t on this song. It’s Destiny’s Child… Michelle featuring Beyonce and Kelly.

Nicky says: