T.I. Comes for Floyd Mayweather?

T.I. Comes for Floyd Mayweather?

Celebrity blogger Rhymeswithsnitch recently received word that rap mogul T.I. Harris lashed out at boxer Floyd Mayweather who insists upon disrespecting T.I.’s wife, Tameka Harris. In an interview earlier this week, Floyd claims he defiled Tiny before she dissed him on the red carpet at the BET Awards. Floyd knows T.I. is not the one to tangle with. That’s why Floyd surrounds himself with bodyguards even as he talks trash. But T.I. may have had the last word at a concert in Detroit this past weekend.

From Rhymeswithsnitch.com:

At one point in the show T.I. told the crowd,”If I said some shit and when a mutha fucka check me about it I’m not gonna back down off my word cause Imma real nigga.”

Then he had the DJ play his song Stand Up FOUR times in a row!

Lyrics from stand up include,

“You got an alligator mouth and a hummingbird ass/Your mouth writing checks that your ass can’t cash/145 and I’m out of your weight class/Want to survive, you better scramble like eggs and break fast/Cause I know how to handle your fake ass /I’m a ride on you and hide you in yesterday’s trash/Pull up in the Chevy’s spraying rounds through the glass/See you laying face down in the grass and I’ll laugh…”

And in case you were wondering how T.I. avoided the infamous TrickTrick No Fly Zone, concert goers tell me T.I. showed much love to local Detroit rappers sharing the stage with K Deezy, Cash Out and countless Detroit hood stars.

• Meet the Cast of T.I.’s New Reality Show, ‘Sisterhood of Hip Hop’
  • Photo of The Day: Tae Heckard kissing a stud lesbian
  • T.I. Goes IN On Azealia Banks
  • T.I. Takes His Daughter to Tony Awards; Disses ‘Shekanas’ Everywhere
  • Photo: Google Images

100 Responses to “T.I. Comes for Floyd Mayweather?”

:popcorn:

Matchsticks says:

I hope one or the other plans to stop this silliness in it’s tracks…it may not end well and it isn’t worth all that… :no:

lovezoe says:

:alert: trap post

Floyd claims he defiled Tiny

:eek:

zurishay says:

metal guns vs muscle guns

aigght patna. . .

Talk shyte Get HIT

:tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

I love me some TI tho

Wasting time says:

:stop:
      The way my log in is set up; I will NOT Be falling for the Okie Doke!
      :no:

If it was in Detroit, where was the concert even at? How could Detroit afford a concert and they can’t keep their street lights on?

San ah make ya dance says:

Not the TIP but TI

defiled Tiny
      ^^^^^^^^^^^
      :warning: DONT DEW IT

Come on here @DTTS

:pigsfly:

Beta says:

:facepalm: keep it up and this won’t end well.

San ah make ya dance says:

lovezoe says:

:kona: :alert:

Well he said TI thinks he defiled his wife. Not that he actually did..

Wasting time says:

—————-
      :cosign: and be respected and his wife won’t go nowhere eva.
      “He may have got knocked the fvck out but he went against the champ; for my honor” :yes:

No that’s Tip. T.I. writes rhymes for Iggy and does shows on VH1 :tea:

:lolsign:

Anyway this whole post makes me Happy like Solange and San after secks! :thankyou:

:ggodpost:

:woohoo:

:popcorn:

San ah make ya dance says:

No that’s Tip. T.I. writes rhymes for Iggy and does shows on VH1 :tea:
      —————
      :thankyou: :hahaha:

San ah make ya dance says:

@WASTING TIME
      “Me thinks TI is one of those dudes where it doesn’t matter if he may get whooped. He’s going to still try you
      —————-
      and be respected and his wife won’t go nowhere eva.

:shrugs:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

_____________________________

niggs couldnt even wash their hands or take a shower before they got on stage. :rofl: Detroit needs to do a GoFund Me or whatever its called.

lovezoe says:

“You mama so fiscally responsible she got all that on free layaway at Kmart” :rofl: :ghost:

San ah make ya dance says:

:shrugs:
      —————
      I don’t even think it’s about her no more :rofl:

:goodpost: *

I will correct one typo today… :biggrin:

San ah make ya dance says:

How could Detroit afford a concert and they can’t keep their street lights on?
      _____________________________
      How I miss this :ghost:

@SAN
      “But what if you really phucked dude and he gettin his azz handed to him for nothing thinking he defending you honor tho?

—————
      I don’t even think it’s about her no more

CLEARLY it ain’t. This is Tiny we talkin bout here.

GoFundMeDetroit. I hate @User.

Wasting time says:

:shrugs:
      ———————-
      She did not give Floyd some but he want it and he want it bad. Just cause she didn’t give him and cause TI or TIP or Clifford or Mr. Harris or whomever is tight !

LMAOOOOO Tip tryna show he got STREET cred. Member Trick Trick don’t even let niggas do shows in the D. Its too cold. :yes:

CHA CHA says:

Wasting time says:

Are those EJ lips in that Gravie :kiss: DONT’cha

Beta says:

Detroit needs to do a GoFund

:lol: bwahahaha

lovezoe says:

I was watching love that girl (don’t judge me) and someone said something like Miss Piggy and the other girl said naw Tiny :kona:

CLEARLY it ain’t. This is Tiny we talkin bout here.
      ____________________________

:casket: waaaaade in the water, waaaaaade in the water children, waaaade in the water. God’s gonna trouble the waters!

SOTHERNGRL says:

**********************
      Damn no street lights or water :wtf: Detroit. I mean really.

San ah make ya dance says:

:eek: :rofl:

@Man and San: My friend :eek: went into the birth of the last one like 100% yea let’s do it all at once. Tubal ligation and birth. But she had the baby naturally as planned and not via c section. If she’d had it via c section she would have said go ahead you already got it open. When it came time to get the tubes tied her hubby was like :bite: Let’s just wait before we make a final decision. So she told him ok.. you are going to have to get a vasectomy cause I ain’t coming byke in for this and spend thousands of dollars, be bed ridden and then be under anesthesia :stop:
      So if it is a joint decision I feel that whichever decision makes the most sense should occur. Which in this case is a vasectomy :grin:

I need Floyd to :stop: I think I have made my affinity to Tiny quite clear here so I will not go on a rant :lol: But Floyd is intentionally fanning a flame he knows he can bring him publicity but that he can ultimately not handle man to man. What can happen is Tip can retaliate and end up back in jail :no: Then some raggedy folk will be like :wtf: you fighting over Tiny for?? Um that’s his wife. His Queen. He is doing what a King should. No disrespect will be tolerated. Now I am only talking about this situation. Not the numerous hoes he has … :kona:

:pray: for a new post cuz yall play too much

In honor of this gangsta chit, Im listening to Trap Muzik all the way home. I got a piece of spiff and my new shades :cool: Its on!

San ah make ya dance says:

@Taken, he messed up then. So yea, he must pay :tea:

:shrugs:
      _____

Cause the way the hoes be set up… :lol: This is plausible.

You be like, “Bae leave it alone… its not worth it..”

Basically you fukked. :hahaha:

SOTHERNGRL says:

GoFundMeDetroit. I hate @User.
      ^^^^^Which Rose lives in Detroit so we can use your picture like the daddy did the lil boy.:kona:

My friend went into the birth of the last one like 100% yea let’s do it all at once. Tubal ligation and birth. But she had the baby naturally as planned and not via c section. If she’d had it via c section she would have said go ahead you already got it open. When it came time to get the tubes tied her hubby was like Let’s just wait before we make a final decision. So she told him ok.. you are going to have to get a vasectomy cause I ain’t coming byke in for this and spend thousands of dollars, be bed ridden and then be under anesthesia

SMH. women so selfish… :facepalm:

~~~~~~~~
      RWS “source”
      said he showed luv to the riff raff in da D :pizza:

CLEARLY it ain’t. This is Tiny we talkin bout here.
      _________

You gots to go :chase: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: And used Clearly. :wail:

SOTHERNGRL says:

From downstairs

*********************

Wasting time says:

RWS “source”
      ————
      This tickled me so!

SMH. women so selfish

:lol: sometimes I think you dont like women. not like you gay, but the type that likes pussi but not who its attached to.

I have a friend like that. she loves dyck but hates men.

@WHO DAT
      “I dont even think Floyd wants it that bad. I mean he might. Part of me think this has a little to do with TI bestie NELLY being with Miss Jackson. All of it is related in some big grand scheme that ends up making me ITCH.”
      ________________________

At this point, all they need is for Lil Wayne or Christina “Human Condom” Millian to wind up in this story.

I think everyone tries to work this same list of hoes or something. Like a “celebrity requirements list” or something.

Christina Millian
      Gabby Union
      Vivica Fox (just got off the list)
      Chilli

Yall know the hoes on the list. :lol:

Im listening to Trap Muzik all the way home.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Turn “Be Easy” up for me.

Sway played “Rubber Band Man” this morning at approx 8:15 a.m. EST and I blasted that ish like it was the first time I ever heard it. :yes: Okay like the 98th time cause I know all the words. :rofl:

Rubberband mayne.
      Wile as the Taliban
      9 in my right 45 in my ova hand. (who I’m ILL?)

:headphones: + :steer:

GoFundMeDetroit. I hate @User.
      ______

:crying1: :cosign:

sassyshe says:

Wasting time says:

———————-

———————————————————————
      :cosign: also to mistaken

Floyd was tryna use Tiny to get back at TIP like Fifty said for that Nelly situation. Floyd ended up liking Tiny especially cause his daughter likes her. Floyd was enjoying fuelling the fires with TIP and he knew what he was doing in that press conference cause someone repeated so u did fcuk Tiny and he said yes. I am sure after Mrs Harris called and laid it in his arse, he cleaned it up and decided to clarify his words. TIP is right, he finally got his home right, and he has no intention of going back out to his Buckhead dog home. Im disappointed that 50 has not given a commentary as yet on this

RWS “source”
      said he showed luv to the riff raff in da D :pizza:

See. :tea: That’s Tip. T.I. would’ve gotten treated like Rick Ross.

They need to hug it out like Drake and Chris. But as a Cancer I know Tiny is like you bet not friend that nigga.. :nono: :hahaha:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I got a piece of spiff
      ******************
      :crying: jealous

Kdub :pigsfly: Aunt Edna is ready! She lost a few lbs tew :winky:

GoFundMeDetroit. I hate @User.
      ______
      *ceily fangas* I loathe alla U’z!

Christina “Human Condom” Millian

dammmm yo! :crying:

@SOUTHERN
      “I thought women told to doc to “shut they baby factory down” when they have baby number “X” if they don’t want no more.
      *********************
      @Man I cant speak for other women but this is mos def what I did. I wanted 3 when I had Southern3 I was like babies over tie,clip&BURN these tubes I am done wasnt no discussion with Mister that chit was just done.FOH with all then damn babies.”
      _______________________________

:claps:
      I thought all women did this! I don’t know how it works, but women say after baby #X I’m shutting the factory down!

GTFOH with all that vasectomy bullchit!!! :nono:

:pigsfly:

……… :pigsfly:

*********************

I have mine right and in my mind, im dunzo. But in my heart, not so much. I mean if my situation (<—T.I. accent) changed and I was a millionaire tomorrow I would have kids as far as the eye can see. And then buy a new body. :yes:

Floyd was tryna use Tiny to get back at TIP
      ~~~~~~
      :huh:

BUt
      didn’t TUHmeka use MONEY mayweather to get a TIP, built a mountain for nothing
      :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

I would have kids as far as the eye can see. And then buy a new body. :yes:
      ———————–
      :dead:

@USER
      “SMH. women so selfish

I have a friend like that. she loves dyck but hates men.
      ______________________________

:gasp:
      :shocked:

are you… are you calling me a male chauvinist???? A BIGOT?????
      :waiting:

I have a friend like that. she loves dyck but hates men.

Look at you being “nice” about it..skirting around the delicate issue. But he know what a misogynist is. Its him. :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~
      chille Cheese. I’d go the Sherri sheppard route or BEY (they say)

sassyshe says:

User Friendly says:

Christina “Human Condom” Millian

dammmm yo!
      ___________________________________________________________________
      Wasnt she the number 1 R&B chick that Diddy was talking about that keep fcuking producers for beats????

Im disappointed that 50 has not given a commentary as yet on this
      ______________________________

I wonder what Charla-stain has to say

8:15 a.m. EST
      _________

:hahaha: :yes: Perfect timing. :shrug: Have the whole day and everybody who comes into yourn, “on notice.” :tea:

sassyshe says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Floyd was tryna use Tiny to get back at TIP
      ~~~~~~

BUt
      didn’t TUHmeka use MONEY mayweather to get a TIP, built a mountain for nothing

——————————————————————-
      I think Tameka was being nice to Floyd as an in for Shakeinah cause homegirl be swooning over Floyd

@OTB
      “sometimes I think you dont like women. not like you gay, but the type that likes pussi but not who its attached to.

I have a friend like that. she loves dyck but hates men.

:shocked:

mi·sog·y·nist- a person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against women.

synonyms:
      woman-hater

:nono:
      I love hoes! I love everything about hoes!
      I just be hating they bullchit sometimes.

Wasting time says:

Since we sharing.
      Kang is my favorite TI album :yes:
      I’m Straight is my favorite song!
      But Rubber band Man and Bring ‘em Out are tied at #2 for favorite song.

are you… are you calling me a male chauvinist???? A BIGOT?????
      ______________________________

:think: no I dont think so. I just dont think you really care for all the things that makes a woman a woman.

like if it wasnt for pussi you wouldnt have nothing to do with it. :shrugs: just an observation. I dont know.

GTFOH with all that vasectomy bullchit!!!
      WATCH YO MOUTH WHEN YOU TALK TO A LADY :spank:
      EYE was going to get it. My friend was :eek: But her husband was all (Kevin Hart voice) Noo noo no nooo I wasn’t reaaadddy :bite: So her being the good wife she was she acquiesced. Now that their son has made it past the trial period and appears to be a keeper the husband is like :yawn: I think we good on the kids :wtf: SHE *waves hand over body* already told you that ain’t nothing else coming outchea bruh :huh: But he called yesterday like :cell: I think I want another baby. GET THE FOH :chase:

chille Cheese. I’d go the Sherri sheppard route or BEY (they say)

You right LuVie. I should use that time to have fun until the babie(s) come. :hahaha:

What you say :hahaha: Beyoncé somewhere like I am SEW glad I didn’t ruin my body for that ole ass nigga…. :rofl: JK Beyagency!!!!

Wasting time says:

chille Cheese. I’d go the Sherri sheppard route
      —————————
      WORD! :fistbump: It’ll be my egg and Mr. Time sperm and I’d have 7 more.
      I’m just not carrying no more!! :lol:
      That was a long time to go with no trees :no:

:lol: I dont think thats what I meant but Im not sure.

Dub deddy needed that snip surg for mens!

@USER
      “are you… are you calling me a male chauvinist???? A BIGOT?????
      ______________________________

like if it wasnt for pussi you wouldnt have nothing to do with it. just an observation. I dont know.
      ________________________________________

:think:
      Well, I don’t do well with bullchit so that part I could do without. :shrugs:

~~~~~~~~~~
      :ghost:

GONE nahhh, JayZ aint ol :kiss: I love him, No matter whut <-in my orbitz lady's voice

I mean if my situation (<—T.I. accent
      Listen fren :crying1: I love Tip. LAWD knows I do. But when T.I. be giving interviews and saying stuff like “I think you have to have a certain a coochie ment” I be like :ghost:

Wasting time says: chille Cheese. I’d go the Sherri sheppard route
      —————————
      WORD! :fistbump: It’ll be my egg and Mr. Time sperm and I’d have 7 more.
      I’m just not carrying no more!! :lol:
      ~~~~~
      :yes:
      I want babies :woot: but UMMMH aint NO way in HAYLE I can FATHOM MOI carrying anymore.
      Unh uhh Hunty

Listen fren I love Tip. LAWD knows I do. But when T.I. be giving interviews and saying stuff like “I think you have to have a certain a coochie ment” I be like
      ________________________

I choked on my empanada. :ghost:

why cant you be more ma-tour as Tip would say?

Dub deddy needed that snip surg for mens!

Papa Knowles needs that surgery like yesterday with his old rolling stone ass.

“wherever he laid his hat was his home…” :whistle:

Floyd is ugly as hell though :no:

San ah make ya dance says:

————
      :lol: How many do you have?

Wasting time says:

LuvN
      I remember when I got pregnant; I told my boss at the time and she was like “why” I was like um BITCH you have two kids and she was like yeah that’s why I’m asking you why :rofl: She was like it isn’t all motherly glow and one with your child. That happens to women but to must of us pregnancy sucks :yes: I thought that YT lady was cray at the time. Than Time JR never got in the fetal position NEVER ! I was like this lady know what she was talking about :hahaha:

Yea uh. Pregnancy was NEVER fun for me. When people be all it’s beautiful and nothing is more sexy I be like FOH :rolleyes: I am working hard to get this body byke to where it needs to be to wear liquid leggings with a crop top with no backlash or photo shopping :hahaha: Last thing I need is for some child to come ravage my body and leave my sexy for dead. Nope :nono: not gonna happen. Not on duty. Not on duty. I see the light at the end of the tunnel : ) MAMA GOT TA HAVE A LIFE TOO JODY

Milky says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

_____________________________

niggs couldnt even wash their hands or take a shower before they got on stage. Detroit needs to do a GoFund Me or whatever its called.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :shotsfired: :chase: Yall aint gon disrespect my hood!! Where I live we have lights, water, police, garbage pick up!!! I live FANCy!!!!

Afiya says:

:box: vs :shotsfired1: = :nono: = :dead:

:kona:

:newpost:

:fistbump:

thts something I would say to a friend. and dont let it be summer and I need a running partner. I be done slipped you a morning after pill :ashamed:

@SAN I have ONE, that’s enough!

SOTHERNGRL says:

*******************
      O.k. so you live in Detroit can we use your picture for the GoFundMe projec we bout to do.

sassyshe says:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

Yea uh. Pregnancy was NEVER fun for me. When people be all it’s beautiful and nothing is more sexy I be like FOH I am working hard to get this body byke to where it needs to be to wear liquid leggings with a crop top with no backlash or photo shopping Last thing I need is for some child to come ravage my body and leave my sexy for dead. Nope not gonna happen. Not on duty. Not on duty. I see the light at the end of the tunnel : ) MAMA GOT TA HAVE A LIFE TOO JODY

________________________________________________________________________
      :cosign:

I hated being pregnant, depressed and shyt and couldnt eat all good and shyt. I keep telling everyone the next time I have a baby, dude better have a :rules: that says ” you agreed after x amount of years you would push out x amount of rug rats.” other than that it would be a :nono:

:thinking: I’m trying to figure out how to buy one of these refugees kids :eek:

I had a lovely pregnancy but that was some time Ago :eek:

KayCeiSoul says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

***************************************

Come on up here and ask someone on the East side of Detroit how.
      I’m sure they’ll be happy to fill you in.

But…I’ma be nice. The concert was at CHENE PARK. Ever been? Nice money making concert spot on the water. And I’ll have you to know, that ALL of Detroit is not destitute. When you hear shyt like Detroit is broke, it means the City Council has mishandled funds for so long that certain areas are struggle. But…every major city has struggle areas…or nah?

Does NOT mean the people as a majority are broke. Does not mean we can’t have concerts. Does not mean we have no poppin’ venues.

#Thenerves. :rolleyes:

ms_no-no says:

:tea: If you have to resort to using guns, your knuckle game is non existent; no secret there…