Toni Braxton’s Assistant Drags Tamar Braxton On IG

Zo and Tamar Braxton
Zo and Tamar Braxton

Sometimes celebrities forget who opened doors for them and it becomes necessary to remind them in a subtle way. But there was nothing subtle about the way Toni Braxton’s assistant, Zo, reminded Tamar that Toni is the reason for her being on that stage.

Zo draaaaged Tamar unmercifully on Instagram yesterday. It was a blood bath. Tamar’s weave extensions were strewn all over Instagram as Zo and his friend Mr. L Davis snatched Tamar’s edges.

The whole thing started behind the scenes, when Tamar disrespected Toni in mixed company. The details of their disagreement are not made public because Toni is a very private — and classy — woman. Calls to Zo were not returned. So we are left to assume — from Zo’s rants — that Tamar’s level of disrespect — and his response to it — was worth him losing his job.

We can also assume that whatever Tamar did to Toni was serious enough for Toni to give her blessing for her sister to be publicly reprimanded by bloggers.

Zo and Tamar Braxton

Once the dragging commenced on Twitter.com and Instagram, Tamar responded with the IG post below — which some of her followers assumed was directed at me. But I was late to the party. Tamar’s IG post was directed at Zo and Davis, not me.

Zo and Tamar Braxton

At one point on Saturday, Toni inserted herself into the bloodshed — although her friends now claim her involvement was “a mistake.” All evidence of Toni’s involvement was quickly deleted from Twitter before I could screen grab it.

Zo’s friend has a blog, too, MrLDavis.com. Hopefully he and Zo will enlighten us with a post about Tamar’s indiscretions.

• Tamar Braxton Goes Off On That Other Blogger
  • Tamar Braxton for Flaunt Magazine
  • Long Lines at Tamar Braxton In-Store Signing in NY
  • Tamar Braxton and Arsenio Hall Snatch K. Michelle’s Wig

121 Responses to “Toni Braxton’s Assistant Drags Tamar Braxton On IG”

Wasting time says:

I saw this and when he said ” Unbooked, unbothered, unsold, unfortunate and bitter ” I :rofl:

Oh my :eek:

unfortunate and bitter
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :dead: YESSSSSSSSS

missyJ says:

:eyeroll: Zo trying to get some shine…….. I wish Tamar would have stayed completely quiet. Zo can’t even boil water #howdreadful

Ms. YaYa says:

Technically, Tamar didn’t have any edges to begin with but that’s neither here nor there :tea:

Beta says:

“I could only imagine if you got a BET award”

:burn:

libra80sbaby says:

These “Thissies” Sholl can and WILL get a bish together won’t they?! :lol: You CAN NOT come for one of these “Queens” outchea without the proper :shade: Cause Boo Boo :nono: They WILL drag you for filth and it WILL be funny as chit. :lol:

“I’m not K.Michelle”

:ghost:

VDot says:

Unbooked, unbothered, unsold, unfortunate and bitter

:rofl: :rofl:

And the fact that the exchange took place on a video of one of Tamar’s dancers twerking and her wig came off :dead: :rofl:

Hershey says:

:rofl: gone somewhere muppet girl. I think Tamar is on a new talk show that will be cancelled mid season :tea: and he read her, but not good enough lemme go :pc: search for it

Afiya says:

He prolly repeating what Toni is saying behind Tamar’s back…she can be hateful when she feels threatened, especially by her sister :yes:

Milky says:

Unbooked, unbothered, unsold, unfortunate and bitter ” I
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      this sounds like what they be calling us Roses, but he left out ugly and muddacunt!!! :rofl:

VDot says:

The wig came off and the broad picked it up and slung it into the crowd and kept :shakebutt: . The guy dancer behind her was like :shocked: Let me slap this azz but :wtf: just happened.

Chile thankyou for reading this bytch :thankyou: with her no singing azz … and before anyone say she can sing :stop: You’s a Lie :rules: she sounds like shyt live !!

Morning all :waves:

I thought this was directed at Auntie cause my sis was like, your girl gonna get merked one day for constantly starting with people, why Sandra attacking Tamar again. I was like ion know .

On another note, it seems like the Kang and Tamkea are good again, see how cute he decorated the room for her b-day. Happy birthday Tameka; Sandra did you wish Tameka a happy birthday

He prolly repeating what Toni is saying behind Tamar’s back
      ————————–
      :yes: You are right. I think Toni thought Tamar was going to flop :no:
      I don’t like Tamar as a person/personality but that album is good and she sangs on it

Hershey says:

Marlon hasn’t updated his blawg in a while, shucks :lol: but Miss Zo gave Tamar’s azz the what fo’ :rofl: Hope K Michelle doesn’t wake up and get started. :rollseyes:

missyJ says:

=====================

Cosign

Hershey says:

gone somewhere muppet girl. I think Tamar is on a new talk show that will be cancelled mid season and he read her, but not good enough lemme go search for it

July 14, 2014 at 10:52 am
      ——————————————————————–
      it may not be since Barbara done cleaned house at the view

missyJ says:

Auntie! Thanks for the family pics!

Does yo family show out on for being a world famous blogstress??

:rofl: :rofl:

Smonae says:

“It was a blood bath. Tamar’s weave extensions were strewn all over Instagram”

Sandy this write up :hahaha:

Hershey says:

Hershey says:

July 14, 2014 at 10:52 am
      ——————————————————————–
      it may not be since Barbara done cleaned house at the view

_____________________________

Just watch. Those bytches are probably already fighting and shyt. :lol: Ion like Tamar, but imma tune in for Braxton FV next month. Mr. Towanda looks like she’s lost her eva lovin mind riat next to mommy :blink:

Why
      Whhhy
      Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhy
      Did I Google Tiny BDay to see what Sassy was talking about.
      It bought up a pic of Tiny and her birth date under people associated with her, it had the Kang, Kandi and RaSheeda why was Rsasheeda birth date May 25th 1982?!?!?

Jenie & WastingT :hugs:

he said “unsung” :crying1: he said she already a ‘has-been’ :crying1:

“i’m not kmichelle” :ghost:

Wasting time says:

Rsasheeda birth date May 25th 1982?!?!?

:ghost: :dead: maybe 1972 :rofl:

Hershey says:

Rsasheeda birth date May 25th 1982?!?!?
      __________________________________

May 25th 1962…corrected it. lemme gone over to her wiki page and correct that for ha azz :pc: maybe the bags under her eyes were born on 25 May 1982 but not her azz.

SJ says:

I could never get with Tamar’s attitude. It’s so f—-cked up. So any dragging that she gets…. :coffee:

:yahoo: Smonae! Hey boo!

sassyshe says:

Please believe that there is a method to my madness. :yes:

it may not be since Barbara done cleaned house at the view
      ________________________________

what had happened @sassy? :popcorn:

*throws a tarp over missy’s gravi* :nono:

SummerBaby says:

Rasheeda birth date May 25th 1982?!?!?
      __________________________________
      I do believe Rasheeda is a 70′s baby.

Hershey says:

Tamar is looking like Brittish (BBWLA) up there in that pic, before all of her plastic surgeries :tea:

———–
      :cosign: Tamar is thinking she is the most famous Braxton ever :nono: You are currently the most fetch die to some studio hits and reality tv juice. Toni has GRAMMYS and timeless classics. Now I liked Love and war the album. But when she got that Soul Train award and got up there like she had won an Oscar and Nobel Peace prize all at the same D time I was done :lol:

missyJ says:

I do need to change my gravi @nancy

Wasting time says:

Rsasheeda birth date May 25th 1982?!?!?
      Chile :stop: Sheeda is pretty but she is not younger than me :rofl: Maybe her baby hair was born in 1982

Rasheedah is a damn liar to the max, this is why that bytch will never get my respect… that chick is not the same age I am :nono:

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

@MisTaken :chase: git on with that damn “guhl”

Mistaken you got DuQuan in your gravie ?!?!!? :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I love Tamar but he did read the hell out of her. Oh well. All the sisters are hateful as hell though. Well not Toni, but the rest of them. I have no real issue with Tamar.

San ah make ya dance says:

Im sure he’s gonna be Unemployed :tea:

On another note I am SEW glad I missed the post about the president. Folks wanna :banned: the b owner. Well I know I am irreplaceable. YOU MUST NOT KNOW BOUT ME :violin:
      Bring some people in here if you want to. See how it goes :blink: Like how Siegfried and Roy had them animals all them years talking about they were pets. You see what happened didn’t you? They found out that tiger was a tiger! :hahaha: Got buddy walking around looking like Handy Man round this bish

Smonae says:

True San aint no bish worth giving up my coins :nono:

Savannah says:

Unsung, pressed and DEELAYED! :wail:

WAIT :warning: Beta :Crying1: CRINE your gravie. I AM WEAK

:offtopic: Sandy no post on coked out Jose dissing your favs Bey, Rih & Nicki

Got buddy walking around looking like Handy Man round this bish
      ____________________________________

:shocked: :ghost:

sassyshe says:

Please believe that there is a method to my madness
      ————————————————————————
      That’s what I keep saying, I tell them Sandra got this

:rofl: with ya’ll gravies this morning :rofl: :rofl:

missyJ got the SHIM KImmode

lol Mistaken Just No words!

:dead:

Sandy no post on coked out Jose dissing your favs Bey, Rih & Nicki

I heard homie-line got boo’ed at the show she did in Houston. what was most shocking was that she had a show in the first dam place :shocked:

who went to the Bey concert this wknd? how was it?? :bounce:

missyJ says:

=============

See now I think Toni is hateful just more subtle. I think Trina is the most supportive and least hateful.. prolly cause she always drunk and she has a rich husband too so she ain’t got no worries :buttshake:

sassyshe says:

Rasheeda was born somewhere between 77-79, however once LHHATL came out, her date of birth suddenly changed.

Sandy no post on coked out Jose dissing your favs Bey, Rih & Nicki
      —————–
      Jose needs prayer :no: that was truly hard to watch.

missyJ says:

oh :no: missyJ

=======

Grass ain’t always greener :tea: :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

————-
      :cosign:

Smonae says:

Jose looking for attention, Stevie had to take the mic from shim :no:

SummerBaby says:

——————–
      :cosign:

Hershey says:

User Friendly says:

Sandy no post on coked out Jose dissing your favs Bey, Rih & Nicki

who went to the Bey concert this wknd? how was it??
      ____________________________________________

It was in Dallas, gwine ova to Funky D’s page and prepare yourself to :rofl: at the fckkery. She kept telling the DJ to start her track over, and the waytruss to bring her dranks she was trying to get fkked up… :rofl: at that mess.

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

it may not be since Barbara done cleaned house at the view
      ________________________________

what had happened @sassy?

*throws a tarp over missy’s gravi
      _______________________________________________________________
      Barb said since Im executive producing full time, time to put you hoes in line. First she told Sherri her personal mess is a distraction and shes gonna retain her salary; Sherri thought that because she got her wig line and that game show she can make a power play and Barbs fired that azz. Jenie no work having arse thought she can play the yt card and was like if Sherri go I go, so you gotta keep both of us; Barb was like no sir I can get a dumb blonde anything, bye bye. So Rosie is replacing Sherri and that new queen Ross supposed to replace Jenie

UF
      I dont go til next week? WT wasnt she just in Jersey ?

San ah make ya dance says:

:happy: Smonae

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@missyj you are so right!!

VDot says:

________________________

:rofl: :rofl: That tiger JUST died this year. Attacked his azz and quietly sat down like “Who gon check me boo” :coffee:

Grass ain’t always greener :tea: :lol:
      _______________________________

you have learnt me tuhday :bow: :no:

Yardgirl says:

@Afiyah: If you are still around to see this, I hope you don’t mind me asking but you gravatar looks familar. Who are those people? Thanks.

On topic: Tamar got served! :haha:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Who in the hell booked Jose for a show!? And people paid to see him!? Smh :no:

sassyshe says:

Zo had no right to go after Tamar because Toni and Tamar are the closest. No matter what happens they never stand against each other in public and shoot the beef they had wouldve been over once Tamar bought Toni some Versace or Hermes

Ain’t nothing wrong with my gravie. Makayla is woman hear her roar :yawn: She is here to stay so accept it. She is suing. Catch the Ts below:

In an interesting case that is sure to become more frequent because of the explosion of social media, another meme, Makayla Edwards, aka Topless Boy/Girl Face Ass Meme is also suing IG millions of dollars for allowing his/her (I’m confused now) picture to go viral.
      IG is also suing Makayla for registering his/her account as female, claiming he/she was not sincere about his/her gender.

Makayla’s alleged lawsuit came after a young 16 year old girl Keisha Johnson, aka The Confused face meme girl
      alleged lawsuit against Instagram got online

8 the ocnfused faced girl said its just a bad picture and she is cute* :dead:

VDot says:

See now I think Toni is hateful just more subtle.

:yes: Toni told Tamar one time, “Me, jealous of you?? :nono: You fugging with a heavyweight. Don’t go there with me. You don’t want these problems :no: ” And then later told her “. I will NEVER apologize. NEEVVVEERRR.” And meant that chit :eek:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Who in the hell booked Jose for a show!? And people paid to see him!? Smh

—————————————————————–
      Jose one of the most trannies to date, her trans go hard for her on Twitter

Wasting time says:

WT wasnt she just in Jersey ?
      ——————
      Yes I went to Friday’s show!
      Amazing!!!!!
      Almost 3 hrs of pure excellence. Show started at 9:10 and ended at 11:55.
      I know a lot of you are going so I don’t want to ruin it but she sang. They dropped the beat several times and she blew us away :yes:
      My first time seeing her and the crowd was a hodgepodge of every race, creed and hue. I saw GrandMa’s in hounds tooth short sets, women over 8 months pregnant and not just black and the Queens lived :yes: We all partied together.

I saw a drugged out video with Jose and chile :no: she is on Heroin or meth one of em :no: either way .. I wouldn’t be surprised if she OD’d

San ah make ya dance says:

—————
      Str8 up she did :yes: And go lose that stomach Traci, it’s not cute. I lost a lil respect

@MISSY J

:eek:
      WTF is that in your gravie???

sassy, gurl!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: i cannot believe sherri done messed up that good-paying gig :no:
      still… can’t give her too much sympathy cause she had to know Babs is a real OG :shrug:

:think: where is @Harlem to explain the concept of hustling backwards :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

———-
      Now I watch the show, and on the show So was fired because he could never get shyt right. So was he hired again or he still mad?

VDot says:

alleged lawsuit against Instagram got online

I think they said this is false. That the original story alleging she was suing was posted on a satire site.

That heffas knows she looked confused as fugg. :lol:

Afiya says:

@Yardgirl, me & my granddaughter (who just told me she’s pregnant and she’s no longer going to Morgan State :crying1) )

:hangshead:

San ah make ya dance says:

Sounds like fun Wasting :yes: :thumbsup: You got pics :eek:

SR please post the Joseline post at 1 pm :pray: I really want to comment and that’s when I go to lunch. I have not seen the “performance” but I did see where she was rapping and she was high on cocaine. Somebody secretly recorded her and she was gone :no: Saying stuff like I like to get :hump: in the one that stinks and yelling into the mic until her throat was raw while slapping her thighs like a sumo wrestler. I was laughing but a little sad on the inside.

“And people paid to see him!?”
      _________________________

Aww WT, glad u enjoyed
      Bey’s shows are everything :nun:

Smonae says:

Jenie I saw that mess too she was all sweaty and crackish looking :no:

I do San I do.
      I’ll update my gravie to my favorite. I just liked the CB and Drake pic more !!
      lolol

Smonae says:

San :hugs: u get ur tickets hun

Jenie I saw that mess too she was all sweaty and crackish looking

after watching that video for some reason I had the suddden urge to watch the move GIA :lol: yeah that chick needs to hit up rehab before she end up dead

missyJ says:

And go lose that stomach Traci, it’s not cute. I lost a lil respect

===========

I feel you. It’s one thing to say I want my sister to lose weight to be healthy but to say “She walking around thinking that’s cute, that’s ain’t cute”

TOni has given the girls scraps over the years as the big sister take care of everybody. But when they can start to care for themselves she doesn’t like it. My older sister is the same way. I don’t think it is malicious, I just think it is all wrapped up in her identity as the big sister

Beta says:

Taken are you BSing or nah :blink:

San ah make ya dance says:

———————–
      Exactly. It was the way and the purpose of why she said it :no:

Jose is gone :no: all the way gone…. hell all Steebie girls like that buga suga …. Mimi too :tea:

sassyshe says:

@nakeya he probably got hired again. You know since Towanda done become a “star” shes not picking up behind Toni and Toni too lazy to recruit and hire a new assistant

the ocnfused faced girl said its just a bad picture and she is cute
      ____________________________

fugg yew Taken! :rofl:

Wasting time says:

Man Stevie saves Jose in that video. He is a charismatic dude.
      I’m ready for tonight though. K. Michelle and Jose are going to go in !

missyJ says:

=============

Raise ya hand if you think Jose was ever there in the first place :no: <- looks left and right *Tumbleweed blows across the blog* Nobody oh okay :tea:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Jenie I saw that mess too she was all sweaty and crackish looking

after watching that video for some reason I had the suddden urge to watch the move GIA yeah that chick needs to hit up rehab before she end up dead
      ______________________________________________________________
      According to Jose hes 27 so hes living la vida loca in his 20s :hahaha:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Jose and Steebie need to just stop. Was she singing hits from her album that she has been in the studio working on? *rolls eyes*

missyJ says:

That’s a good movie :yes: I caught that randomly on cable was day. was just :popcorn: :eek: and then what happened?

AntBGr8 says:

Why does Toni need an assistant again?

And go lose that stomach Traci, it’s not cute. I lost a lil respect
      ________________________________________

:crying1:

Hershey says:

:newpost: K Michelle

They mad at Rhi Rhi for touching the world cup :lol:
      She has payed them dust1

:hangshead:

_____________________________

awwww Fiya, no matter how much you/we love them, they gonna make their own decisions :shrug: we just gone pray for a healthy baby! :yes: :hug:

Yardgirl says:

Afiya says:

:hangshead:

**********************

OMG she looks just like my niece Christine!! I came back expecting to hear you say her name and then find out me and you family!!

Sorry to hear about your granddaughter not going to Morgan State :cry: I hope she will find the time in the near future to get that degree. It is never too late!! :hugs:

free says:

Milky says: he left out ugly and muddacunt!!!

******************

:dead:

Afiya says:

I hope she goes back too, she says she will…she wants to be a good example for her baby…we shall see.

STLVixen says:

All of this is just messy boots. I long for a time when people worked out their issues offline and directly instead of going on IG, Twitter, and FB to make a fool out of themselves.

likeCaesar says:

Stay outta “sister” conflicts. Its never about what you think its about.

likeCaesar says:

Stay outta “sister” conflicts. Its never about what you think its about.