Celebs Out & About: Iggy Azalea, Amber Rose

Iggy Azalea performs live on The Today Show

Australian born British rapper Iggy Azalea performed live in concert at NBC Studios in New York City on ‘The Today Show’ Friday. Iggy’s annoying hit single “Fancy” spent 22 weeks at number 1 on Billboard’s Hot 100 chart.
Photos: WENN.com and Dara Kushner/INFphoto.com

Amber Rose arrives at LAX

Socialite Amber Rose was seen arriving at LAX on Thursday. Tongues are wagging that the mom of one is bored with married life. Rose, 30, tied the knot with 26-year-old rapper Wiz Khalifa last year when the dopamine was flowing fast and furious through her veins. Friends say Amber thought she was marrying a shooting star rapper who would eclipse her ex-boyfriend, Kanye West, in popularity. But Wiz’s last album bombed, and the most public appearances he’s made are in a courtroom or jail cell. Rose reportedly skipped Wiz’s birthday party on Wednesday.
Photos: Vladimir Labissiere/Splash News

55 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Iggy Azalea, Amber Rose”

Beta says:

Iggys pic looks weird :huh:

iscream says:

That’s a bad pic of Amber… I don’t believe that rumor though.

GellySammich says:

:eek: iquinsu ocha!

SummerBaby says:

Iggy’s annoying hit single “Fancy”
    ————

That shape is the devil :nono: up there looking like Gumby and shyt :huh:

libra80sbaby says:

Ijs. He was mighty mentally unstable to just go all out like that! @Libra. They need to go back to reevaluation of police every few years. They do here. Not sure other places. Still some crazies slip thru.
    —————–
    :yes: and some police are really cowards on the inside, past nerds, weirdos, and got that badge, a gun, a nightstick and a LIL authority and run with that chit :nono:

Buttercup says:

I don’t normally fancy white purses, but Amber’s is nice :bounce:

charleybrown says:

The lower half of Iggy looks weird….. :huh:

:facepalm: I caint w/this bride o’ frankenstein thang :no:
    I like Amber’ s bag.

libra80sbaby says:

I dont believe that…I think Amber :love: Wiz ol crackish lookin azz…

Kanga (Short for Kangaroo) just cant win can she?

Unshakable says:

@Jenie,

Really? I was thinking Megatron or Optimus Prime. maybe even Star Scream. :think:

Wasting time says:

——————

NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER !!!

Y’all see Big Lil Sean mess with Ariana Grande :sigh:

Bytch torso long as Hell and then u see this flap of azz at the bottom….. That ain’t nothing but the devil :nono: God didn’t make that

Wasting time says:

equinsu ocha
    ———–
    I like how you did that !!! :lol:

flsun99 says:

I don’t like Iggy.

Unshakable says:

@Jenie,

Hey honey bunny…..what’s crackalackin in your neck of the woods? How you be this wonderful Friday?:hug:

Last album of Wiz mighta not done well but I am here and PRESENT for the new one on the 19th.

Savannah says:

Ugh Iggy and that Albino roach face!

Unshakable says:

flsun,

Why not, pray tell? Megatron is working hard to keep you entertained and you dare to not like her? The nerve! :rofl:

GellySammich says:

:rofl: Wasting I was wondering if anybody would get it. And jenie ass sitting there sayin the same thing and don’t even know it :lol:

Buttercup says:

That ain’t nothing but the devil :nono: God didn’t make that
    ==========
    :crying1:

I love Iggy’s unpolished image. She’s not trying too hard like female rappers have been forced to do since Lil Kim. She’s more MC Lyte/Queen Latifah “I’ma do me” style. I want Remy to go that route too. No need to bust it wide for people to buy your shat.

Amber don’t care about Wiz’s fame. She luh him for him. :coffee:

VDot says:

:scared: Is it safe to come in here? *shifty eyes* I felt like I was being racially profiled downstairs :blink:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I like Amber….just not that picture of her. Iggy is so yucky

You are so right Libra! We hold open recruitment for officers about twice a year. The minimum quals are literally minimum (age, citizenship, ‘clean’ record) and then there’s a written exam and somewhere in there a psych exam. If you could see some of the mouf breevin, knuckle draggers that come crawling outta the woods, hills, and trailer parks… :facepalm:

VDot says:

That shape is the devil

Buttercup says:

Bird, I love you, but :stop: You can’t mention her name in the same breath with those legends. I feel like she-who-shall-not-be-named is just as gimicky as Onika. She wouldn’t even be able to break into the industry on her ghostwriter’s talent alone.

flsun99 says:

@Unshakeable, That’s Fancy song has gotten on my nerve! Maybe it’s her rapping! Hell, I don’t know. It’s just something about her.

Jenie! :rofl: you say GOD ain’t got no hand in that up there? :rofl:

Gelly and Savannah! Y’all hateful… :hahaha: :rofl:

Buttercup says:

:yawn: Is today a holiday I don’t know about? Meh, I plan to be out of here by 3:31 EDT.

libra80sbaby says:

————————–
    :crying1: whyyyyy?!!! :rofl:

libra80sbaby says:

Iggy ol unfortunate body azz need to gone somewhere…WE.AINT.HERE.FOR.YOU.BOO.BOO Go tarry elsewhere :tea:

libra80sbaby says:

Jenie… :rofl: :| :rofl: :|

Sun_Tooth says:

iggy got a sit back and relax because these is top notch throat muscles look about her.

Why did I refresh the page and start reading the comments like dang we still talking about T.I.?? (Big stupid grin like Benzino) Everybody must like the song as much as me :grill: Then I realized my desktop was still on an old thread and I HAD REPLIED ON THERE :smack: Please view the comments I thought I had posted mannie mannie moons ago :kona:

UMMMMM.. Iggy…How you look wide, skinny, Doubtfireish, athletic, sloppy, pale, dead, excited, delicate, manly, feminine and cheap all at the same D time?

@Dub: I sent you a video. I finally watched the T.I. video and got my life when that beat dropped :yahoo: IF IT AIN’T ABOUT THE MONEY….. Don’t be wasting my time….. You can miss me….. TURN UP :eek: STEVIE J RAT FACE

Afiya says:

What they gonna do when azz is no longer the new-new? :thinking:

Amber & Wiz :hurl: gots to do better doll :yes:

libra80sbaby says:

——————-
    :crying1:

Buttercup says:

Bird, I love you, but You can’t mention her name in the same breath with those legends.
    **************************

Now I ain’t sayin she got they skill. I ain’t say dat. I’m just sayin she dress like a regular gal. Although Tip done stuck one uh dem ridiculous Atlanta booties on there she ain’t wearing a thong to get folk attention. I like that she’s in the game. I want more ladies to come out and shoe these mens how it’s done. That’s why I’m rooting for Remy too.

Wasting time says:

—————————-
    All of this though :lol:

I’m washing my sheets and comforters up here at the wash house… :no: I’m so hot in here Chile…. It’s making me mad .. like wtf … I’m not use to this shyt at all… But I refuse to tear up my washer :nono:

Wasting time says:

Remy gonna come out with some chukkas; a yaki ponytail and some lip stank.
    She ain’t showing no azz

Wasting time says:

Hello Sun

Jenie said wash house :rofl: You was raised around older people weren’t you? That sounds like what my grandma used to say!

Sun_Tooth says:

Wasting Time

Hey

Between the performances I seent last night & this morning, honeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :eek:

:warning: ((((RING THE ALARM))) :warning:

Somebody NEEDS TO COME AND SAVE HIP HOP :eek: <–dafugg's goin on face!

But I refuse to tear up my washer :nono:

^^^^^^
    Shattt Grown Folks say! :rofl:

MsTake soooo big she just rub her comforters down TILL THEY NOTHING :rofl:

And then she just go buy new ones #MrTakehashaditwiththatshattttt :kona:

n1kk1a says:

I call her Icky. :coffee:

OpinionHated says:

those fake azzes always look retarded…. she Iggy looks like she a Hepatitis carrier…..

Amber and Wiz are too good together to break up – I don’t believe that story one bit – if anything the man would be bored with marriage firt – she seems happy and they both appear grounded and in love….

Hair Lova says:

There’s something about Iggy just reads…… STANK. This is not a flattering pic of her at all, and I wish her song would just go somewhere to die. All I understand if the damn chorus. WTF she be saying anyways :shrugs: