Shaquille O’Neal’s son calls out his mother’s boyfriend on Instagram

Shaquille O'Neal

Maybe NBA legend Shaquille O’Neal should have ‘that talk’ with his son about proper manners and how he should conduct himself when prying eyes are watching.

According to Gossipwelove (via INCAK), Shaunie O’Neal’s 15 year-old son, Myles O’Neal, called the reality star’s boyfriend, Marlon Yates Jr., a “fa–ot,” on Instagram.

Myles is the boy 2nd from left in the above photo. He obviously isn’t fond of his mother’s effeminate boyfriend.

But there’s a time and a place for everything. And it is never a good time for a boy to make rude public comments about his mother’s boyfriend — even if he doesn’t like him.

Marlon Yates pic

The 15-year-old is surprisingly hostile for a pampered millionaire’s kid.

But what do we expect from the spawn of a parents who selfishly focus on their own projects while neglecting the emotional needs of their children?

Marty Tyga Shaq

• Anderson Cooper: “The fact is I’m gay”
  • GLAAD reaches out regarding my coverage of transgender reality TV star Joseline Hernandez
  • Sorry, ladies, Frank Ocean is gay
  • JC Penney ad features same-sex married couple and their kids; Gay pastor loses half of his congregation

186 Responses to “Shaquille O’Neal’s son calls out his mother’s boyfriend on Instagram”

Betamax82 says:

Saty in yo lane child :tea:

Gigi26 says:

He gots Shaunies bull vaccum nose that’s for damn sure :no:

But I was hoping he called him a fukk boy rather than this :rofl:

Betamax82 says:

I need hooked on phonics today :smack: I’m starting to feel Fantasias pain :lol:

iscream says:

Well I wonder how he feels about his dad getting back with Hoopz?

Maybe he has a crush on his mommy boyfriend… :coffee:

If’n these kids don’t go sit down somewhere. Goodness….

69 says:

“you got loose lips you better put a collar on em.” :whistle:

EB says:

Instagram is the devil

That’s shaunie’s child alright! nose and all!

ReadingIsFundamental says:

That wolf hair on the chest… yuk.

IONO about all this technology, but how is it that the child can see what this dude posts? #faserious

EB says:

Instagram is the debiwl

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Fixed that for you in Bobby Bouche’s momma’s voice. :tea:

cougar lover says:

thats good for him. most of us sons that love they momma foreal neva let off on her “current situation” and he prolly just aint feeling that clown azz dude. it’s embarrassing to lil buddy!

ohpretty1 says:

I wonder how much the boyfriend’s monthly stipend is.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

———–
      either he follows the guy or someone pointed it out to him and the lil boy went to dude's page…

These kids be outta fukking pocket. :(

Now he done got my damn girls in trouble. :huh: Wait till I get home. They prolly “liked” it or something. I KNOW they did something. Hmph.

but how is it that the child can see what this dude posts?

Anybody can see it..unless he locks his acct.

goat76 says:

Well he does have a point…..LMAO!!

fukk boy
      _______

Chit. Even fag.gots fight when you call them a fukk boy. #realfightingwords :hahaha:

either he follows the guy or someone pointed it out to him and the lil boy went to dude’s page…

SOUNDS LIKE SOMEBODY’S ‘BEING GROWN’ :huh:

Gigi26 says:

Ole boy looks cross eyed in that instagram pic…ole tenderoni lookin ass

Diva says:

I’m glad Shaq’s boy took his looks from his mama! Cause that boy wouldn’t be cute with a wonky wonk eye :hahaha:

Is this the same dude she has in her show???

Whoooooa

The 15-year-old is surprisingly hostile for a pampered millionaire’s kid.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I know this child done read how his momma was MARRIED to his daddy…and left him for Shaq.

So how would he feel if somebody called his hoe azz mammy a hoe?

Have seat son.

pointhimout says:

well, I dont follow nobody I dont like. I’m going out on limb and say it’s guy talk. Though none of my guy friends have expressed to me they know I drill other guys balls deep, we joke and toss around f**** all the time. real talk. I dont think it was malice or ill will. I think an “inside” joke has surfaced. It happens all the time. Again, I dont follow or want to know what ur doing if I don’t like you. And it takes up too much of my time to run to ur page (if i’m not following you) from sm1 telling me ur posting pics.

Where is this ish about coco? :mad:

Diva :wtf: man???? :rofl: that dayum gravy…her back has to be hurting just to stand… :no:

Betamax82 says:

Saty in yo lane child
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fantasy Island is that you guhl? :dead:

Cubarican says:

It’s not his business buuuttterrrrummm …. that pic

goat76 says:

Kids probably teasing him about his mom laying up wit a flower.

You leave grown folks work to grow folks.

Mr. Yates? You look gay as FAWK in that pic.

Was you one of the ones twirling behind Kenya?

Now twirl twirl twirl twirl :2dance:

So how would he feel if somebody called his hoe azz mammy a hoe?

:newbie: <—really says SHE'S A HO!

Diva says:

<———for ya'll that ain't wanna act right and google my request..Meet Ms. Annie Hawkins-Turner…Her claim to fame is a 102ZZZ size bra.

Apparition says:

:whistle:
      Nigga you wasn’t with her scoutin at the gym… :danban:

GellySammich says:

:lol: poor OTBey chirren… like :blink: what we do?

goat76 says:

Kids probably teasing him about his mom laying up wit a flower.

((On the factory bullhorn))

Delete everything lil OTB’s :lol:

I repeat
      Delete everything lil OTB’s

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Diva man???? that dayum gravy…her back has to be hurting just to stand…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Double Divas made her a custom bra to help with her back pain…..lawd the bra she had when she went to them was held up with some safety pins!

free says:

from the mouth of babes….

Wether this lil SuMMabissh is EmBarassed,doesnt like him or kis look,Is IRRELEVANT!
      My son COMES FIRST!! Front and Centr by ALL MEANS,However he would never disrespect me,my man,huby or a grownup in ANY Fashion
      EsPeciaLLy this way. :nono:

Aloha @Eb. :wave: <—-a Florida Urange. Greetings from Sunny Florida.. *awaits my Lei* :waiting:

She cant eem up under clean her tiddays good they so big…. Did she have children?

GellySammich says:

Point I can’t see nobody playing with their new “stepdaddy” calling him a fggt =/

Aint nobody told me yet who dehumanized Carlos Lo…OTB is was you wont it? Too many comments for me to go in and read that one…who was it?

Afiya says:

Son needs a chin-check when it come to mindin’ his damn business and not his momma’s. Now daddy can do whatever but you wanna check your momma, boy have a damn sit down before you get knocked down!

—————–
      how many essacally??? had to have been a whole bunch!

goat76 says:
      Kids probably teasing him about his mom laying up wit a flower.
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      but Kids ARENT TeasiN Bout the dish ragg his pappy’s wit???

free says:

Diva says: I’m glad Shaq’s boy took his looks from his mama! Cause that boy wouldn’t be cute with a wonky wonk eye

*******************

his daddy was shaq’s business partner or something before shaunie left him. both shaunie and shaq have a child from a previous marriage/relationship.

Again, I dont follow or want to know what ur doing if I don’t like you.

^^^ THIS. One of the things I’ll never understand about IG. :no:

I follow Savannah cause I gotta keep a leg up on the competition but to follow these ppl and write books on books about why/how/how much you hate them :no: SAD.

GellySammich says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Them heffas is all kinds of in the way *gag* She gotta push em to the side to reach her vagina too.

She cant eem up under clean her tiddays good they so big….
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Smell like Cheetos and REGRET under them bishes. Like a wet MOP.

:wail: Fugg yall

Mr. Yates? You look gay as FAWK in that pic.

:cosign:

NaijaGal says:

These kids be outta fukking pocket.

Now he done got my damn girls in trouble. Wait till I get home. They prolly “liked” it or something. I KNOW they did something. Hmph.
      =====================
      You to Them : :spank:

Them: what we do

You: you did something, I just knowed it

ysoserious says:

How cute.

and hOOpz went balistic on Shaq in Pubic,and Said he had a small DUCK,Shytee they should Be teasiN his lil Rotten a.s.s bout DAT!

luVn_liFe… says:

EsPeciaLLy this way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ION care what age they are! My mama step daughter age 48 tried getting disrespectful with my mama at her house and my mama through her out the door along with her laptop trailing behind her. I said mama you through her laptop out after her…she said yep. I said what step daddy say, she said nothing cause I would’ve thrown him out right after the laptop. :ghost: I wished I was there to see all of that go down…But I know my mama did it….

*threw oops

Musty tits are MISCONDUCT! :barf:

like :blink: what we do?
      __________________________

We are at the stage where only the little ones ask question..be looking all quizzical :yes: and chit…but anybody 11+ be like: :kona:

Them little ones gone learn soon’nuff.

pointhimout says:

Is Memphitz still a friend of the blog? Have we already discussed him dropping his law suit?

topic: Gelly, that’s true, but Marlons mid 20’s??? He prolly look at him like a friend vs step father. He could very well just hate his ass and not afraid to put it out there. I still wanna play devil’s advocate and say he aint mean nuttin by it.

goat76 says:

But for real….Look at that picture, he needs to stop posting pics…..LOL

ION why but that sh1t got me rolling.

I can picture lil buddy being mad “I wish this naggra stop posting these flower a$$ pics”…..LMAO!!!

~ ~ ~ ~
      LOL,RIGHT!”

MamaDiva ain’t got time for that mess yo! :rofl:

ysoserious says:

Now who’s tryna say this child looks gay himself? Too much.

who was it?

Missed it @Dubb sorry BUT IT WAS RASHAAD AT COLOR OF CHANGE. :tea:

I fukks with Color of Change..I dont fwd but I do sign worthy petitions. This aint worthy.

In that last pic I swear Shaq look like he every bit of 50! hard looking negrow

FcukerS dont Know they ROLES these Dayz

twerkthat says:

sounds like he needs an ol fashion arse :spank: he know he knows betta than to be talkin reckless about his momma boy toy

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

@Diva… yo gravi hiding two full grown shaq sized men in her shirt.. :rofl: My tig o bittys look like M&M’s next to her :rofl:

I have a situation and would like a helpful opinion or 20 if guys feel up to it. It’s gonna be kinda long to explain. I will need yall to bear with me and ask questions if I cause confusion please.

Ty says:

Who do u think told them to do it Auntie :rofl: Shaq is salty that Shaunie is using his money on that youngin :haha:

luVn_liFe… says:

goat76 says:
      Kids probably teasing him about his mom laying up wit a flower.
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      but Kids ARENT TeasiN Bout the dish ragg his pappy’s wit???
      ——————————–
      Nah cus the lil ladies prolly want to be like her and the lil fellas prolly want to bang her. Sh1t I like Hoopz too. And her sisters too.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

MamaDiva ain’t got time for that mess yo!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      She's thrown my azz out a time or two or three! :rofl:

:huh: Naija been spying.. :lol:

I’m lost, I think :thinking:

————
      New Girl :popcorn: Bring.It.On. :lol:

GellySammich says:

@Dimpz ready *head on hands*

ohpretty1 says:

Was her son wrong, yes. But if anyone dates someone a few years older than your pubescent teen, no matter the gender, you gotta expect (NOT accept) some disrespect at some point. :lol:

goat76 says:

So this ain’t Shaq’s seed????

Gelly, let’s tackle this problem, head on! :lol:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I’m waiting for the gay coalition of somewhere to demand an apology.

Why is it that racial jokes and comments are freedom of speech but, oh hell and high water if someone says something about gay people?

I am black. Sometimes, I act ignorant. Sometimes, I’m called a n*gga.

You are gay. Sometimes, you take pictures with twinkles in your eyes. Sometimes, people call you a faggot.

Why give it so much power?

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

@Diva… yo gravi hiding two full grown shaq sized men in her shirt.. My tig o bittys look like M&M’s next to her
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      She make my :boobs: look like an A cup…and I got some HOOTERS ok!

Milky says:

grabs Goat’s nutz! lol

I Really woulda Luvd to Have Been a FLY On the wall effin and when Shaunie said something to this Child bout these here fOOLerY

where are these coco disrespecting Ice agane pics at?

OTB, you paying folks not to font, yo?! :cuss: You know we still got our bet and I wanna see what this bish is doing now!!!! :mad:

Gigi26 says:

I betchu Marlon was pinching his nipple in that pic :no:

twerkthat says:

stepfather!!!! :thinking: when did they get married????

Ty says:

Now pour the tea on Tyga being on a rap realty show a couple of years ago

“they say Im not hood cause Im from the valley” :crying:

Now its “rack city” :buttshake:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I’m waiting for the gay coalition of somewhere to demand an apology.

I am black. Sometimes, I act ignorant. Sometimes, I’m called a n*gga.

Why give it so much power?
      ——————–
      Lot of gays in high places. Those apologies are to keep the checks coming in.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Musty tits are MISCONDUCT! :barf:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      she look funky :lol:

Shyt Shaq need to be salty about:
      That fuggin right eye meeting the left one over in his upper nose area. Cross-eyed bastid. And folks wondered why he couldn’t shoot a free throw. Nukka cannot see for SHYT :blink:

GellySammich says:

you gotta expect (NOT accept) some disrespect
      I have no problem with disrespect itself (I mean I do but you know what I mean). I fought my stepdad everyday for YEARS cuz he thought he could just come into MY situation and run things. Hell I was a grown ass 15 or something when he got here shooo. I JUST started claiming him as stepdad instead of “my mom’s husband” last year. But I ain’t go OUTSIDE fighting him.

U got that Baby Mine,U aint got MY Lady Money :whistle:

I can’t see her. I just saw yall fonting about Cheetos and the like :lol:

rozb says:

@Afiya: Comment #48… :cosign: Such hypocrisy – dad can go around all ****-eyed and mush-mouthed doing whatever, but a child wants to put his mamma in check by harassing her boy toy. That boy needs to go sit his spoiled azz down somewhere. :coffee:

Milky says:

grabs Goat’s nutz! lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Oh you holing the nut sack now, I see! :lol:

OOPs baby Money

Shyt for Shaq to be salty about:
      Shaq should be salty he fugged his HOMEBOY wife. And then proceeded to impregnate her on repeat. And then MARRIED her. This bish hiding apartment buildings and fuggin the personal trainer. That is some salt for your azz.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I can’t see her. I just saw yall fonting about Cheetos and the like

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Its after 1…why you can't see gravi's?

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

—————
      . . ( ) ( )
      ( . ) ( . )

GellySammich says:

DTTS try OTM for the pics

But I ain’t go OUTSIDE fighting him.

Because you had a lil bit of home training huh? :rofl:

pointhimout says:

Dimplez, go. I’m waiting…

:hahaha: calling somebody a fukk bwoi will getcho ass MURKED in the hood yo! :shotsfired:

Be gentle with
      <<<<———

why were my comparison arrows removed??? :(

:thumbsup: Gelly

Only from about 11:30 – 1 ish EST MsDiva :shrug:

yaw ever belch & the aromas/flavors from lunch make yew hongry agane? no?? shiddd me neeva hell! :coffee:

Uhhhhh OH, it must be LONG :eek:

She isn’t back in here with it yet :lol:
      =============
      :egg: <–food with XLax for Granny Clampit :D

So this ain’t Shaq’s seed????

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Seed of his former friend/biz partna and the big nostril heffa he married.

Goat i HATE yo squirrel’s exkra elaphantine-esque bawls hon :no: :rofl:
      them chits crack me up errytime!

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

:hi: @DTTS

RAE23 says:

As the mother of two young adult children, I have gained the opinion that male children almost never feel the “NEW” boyfriend. I find male children to be very protective of their mothers and no man will ever compare to their dad. Just imagine if you had SHAQ for a dad!!! Sad but true that a lot of our youth are lacking the respect that we were raised with and give the family the kind of money that Shaunie and Shaq have is definitely a formula for entitled disrespectful children. OLD SCHOOL WOULDN’T CARE HOW MUCH THE KIDS DIDN’T LIKE THE MAN! NEVER WOULD WE BE ABLE TO PUBLICLY CALL HIM OUT OF HIS NAME!!! DISRESPECTFUL!!!

GellySammich says:

cause I’m a lady DTTS *flips hair* :lol:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Musty tits are MISCONDUCT! :barf:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      she look funky
      —————————
      She look like if you lift them thang up you'll see the tail lights of the two Hummers she got parked underneath…

goat76 says:

So this ain’t Shaq’s seed????

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Seed of his former friend/biz partna and the big nostril heffa he married.
      ———————————————–
      Hollywood, it’s one big merry go round, everybody gets a turn.

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

:hi: @DYBMB:C:

Musty tits are MISCONDUCT
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      And a shame before Gawd :wail:

FuturedocDonte says:

He gots Shaunies bull vaccum nose that’s for damn sure

Kids ain’t off limits in 2013 I see :hahaha: these niccas too grown

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Gelly

Only from about 11:30 – 1 ish EST MsDiva
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :thumbsup:

Ok, I know some of yall gone clown me, cause i’ve seen yall clown ppl in my line of work but, whatever, I know how I feel about the situation and I just need a different perspective if possible. KDUBB and Shaun, do NAWT judge my punctuations and shyt. Here goes….

I work in a call center help desk environment. We used to be a stand alone group that got implemented into a bigger group. Since shifting, things have become really different. This group monitors every damned minute of your day, i’m talking micromanagement to the EXTREME. Since crossing over, I have been excelling about all 4 of my coworkers. One coworker, they want her to quit so they don’t have to force her out and pay. She has been horribly though. She has 3 kids and she starts at 7am, I start at 9:45am. They were going to force her to switch time slots with me because she is always late. Well, everything was set up, except they didn’t put it in writing, and she was saying she was gonna go to HR and complain because she doesn’t have help with her kids, a lie but, ok. So, on the 25th hour, they come to me and say they need to leave things as they are as far as the schedules, they apologize, blah blah blah for the time being.

So, they have this policy in place where once every 6mos, closes upcoming time is March, you can bump anyone you are doing better than for their time slot and there’s not a damned thing they can do about it. Meaning, if I want the 7am slot, I can take it.

I refuse to do that though because

1. I think it’s foul
      2. I would hate to have it done to me
      3. I feel like they’re trying to use me to force her out. You know like, if I take her time and mess up her schedule regarding her kids, she’ll be forced to quit.

What do yall think?

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

:hug: dontyewbemadbew

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Musty tits are MISCONDUCT! :barf:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      she look funky
      —————————

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I just HOLLERED and the sprites think I saw a bug :hahaha:

GellySammich says:

cause I’m a lady DTTS *flips hair* :lol:

:rofl: Oh, and I read that in Shanayay’s voice :lol:

I’m so sorry for the length. I tried to be as detailed as possible.

*reinforcing*
      KDUBB and Shaun, do NAWT judge my punctuations and shyt.

*goes back up to read what had happened*

twerkthat says:

RAE23 says:

:cosign: nothing but disrespect

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

Musty tits are MISCONDUCT
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      And a shame before Gawd
      ———————–
      I know it takes a bottle of babypowder EACH to keep the moisture down under them thangs!

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Dimpz: Survival of the Fittest. I been in this corporate world for a long time. I do my charity work at church, not at work.

that’s all Imma say.

Ty says:

Shyt Shaq need to be salty about:
      :dead: :casket:

*sticks plug in and sprays Fabuloso under Diva’s :boob: gravi*

EB says:

Aloha OTB *hula dances for you*

*stops fonting Diva for her gravi selection*

BRENBEW!!!!!!! :lick: assume the position. i sent u a smoke signal & chit :coffee:
      WUT, whassup u sexy writing thang yew?! :hug:

*scrolls up to read that long ass post from Dimpz*

Fukc the bullshat. WHAT TIME DO YOU WANT TO WORK? :waiting:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

twerkthat says:

RAE23 says:

nothing but disrespect
      ———————–
      :cosign: Girl If my son did some junk like that.. he’d still be sitting on the toilet waiting to get his phone back…. :coffee:

I wish my sons would. :lol:

@ RIF..I totally understand what you’re saying but, these ppl, they do things really underhanded and I feel like they want to use me to out her to avoid an issue with HR.

Nakeya_j says:

Uhh Diva…that gravi…:no: smh. I know every inch of her back hurts.

two Hummers she got parked underneath…

_______

WHO LET WUT BACK IN :ghost:

FuturedocDonte says:

It’s Fo o clock :peace:

If I look in this here blog tonight and see that a fight broke out at 6 there is going to be all kinds of hell to pay in the moanin :coffee:

Mz Dimp.
      1. If you want it, take it.

2. If you’re cool where you’re at, then let her cook. She’ll fcuk it soon.

3. If you feel like they gonna trip on you because you didn’t take it, you better take it.

Trendsetter says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

I refuse to do that though because

1. I think it’s foul
      2. I would hate to have it done to me

What do yall think?

_________________________________________

How do you honestly feel about you co-worker? Does she really have help with her kids or is she a single mother?

When it comes down to it, it’s all about you and yours, if you want that slot, bump her…I’m sure if somebody wanted your slot they would do it to you.

cougar lover says:

@ Dimpz

once i payed 2k for my new tv, and non of my coworkers, friends, haters, family were there to go half. I relized den thats its a cold world, you gotta get yours, do you. i bet she aint never once had a moments thought of your situation.

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

:hahaha: at comment 136 not Faboloso!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Kinda like “Drumline” huh? When the rhythm challenged white dude lost his slot to the brotha.

CHALLENGE. :danban:

Make love to your big azz instrument…

Okay…going to give you an answer…BRB…

do NAWT judge my punctuations and shyt. Here goes….

*drops red pen* :(

@ New Girl..Honestly, i’ve had this schedule for 6yrs. I can do either or I don’t care. The initial option to switch was given to me because she was always late and my immediate manager was trying to save her job.

Damn Dimpz! they puttin u in a fugged up spot. but lookit. if that’s the schedule u want, i say go for it. ole girl needs to step it up yo :shrug:

ysoserious says:

@DIMPZ

I’ve been in your co-worker’s position before: New boss came in and wnated to “clean house” but didn’t want to fire any one and have to pay. Sht was terrible and stressful.

I can’t tell you what to do, though. Cause if I really wanted that 7am shift, I would probably still take it knowing the situation. I’m sympathetic but still selfish when it comes down to it.

Hopefully others will have something more helpful to add.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

:typing: <— Dimpz at 7am in the morning starting April 1, 2013.

I know I said that was all I was gonna say but, if she was so worried about her kids and her schedule, she would perform better.

Milky says:

@diva was dat bish born wit tits?

do NAWT judge my punctuations and shyt.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      At least. You (pause)…
      Had used! THEM; Correctly?

Signed,
      Kimbella VanderHeeHee

I feel like they want to use me to out her to avoid an issue with HR.

===
      YEW are paid to work! Not to think what they are thinking and doing. :no:

That being said, you EARNED this from doing well at work, it’s not your fault AT ALL about any issues with her, her kids, her boss, Nathan…

They have policies and procedures already set in place.

Hell, I am kinda mad that they have you feeling any sorta way about taking advantage of something you WORKED FOR AND EARNED!

:shotsfired:

*sticks plug in and sprays Fabuloso under Diva’s :boob: gravi*

:dead:

TY :lmao:

Honestly..I don’t feel one way or the other about her.

She lying, she could help with those kids if she would let someone discipline them.

IONO I morally fell it’s wrong and creates a hostile environment and I feel like they’d force me to put her in a bad spot so they have no issues with her. I think they REALLY wanna keep HR out of it so, LET’S LET KITA DO IT!

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t give a fukk about her being mad, it’s just, the procedure doesn’t sit well me. Especially that let’s leave shyt as it is for now comment. :shrug:

Any reason why she aint BEEN wrote up due to habiutal tardiness? You keep saying they want her gone…THEY have the power to do it. Lazy bastids. I HATE lazy azz HR folks.

*Habitual

@NikkeMinxx says:

MzD :love: Do what you want with no regard or consideration your coworker. if you w ant the 7ams lot anyway then take it. You earned it.. If you like the later shift keep it and let them handle their own….

*sets aside bleeding heart*

I would prolly take whatever time I really want. Make friends with the higher ups @KITA.. if you plan on staying.

GellySammich says:

Dimpz I feel you cuz I’m on one hand emotionless and nonchalant but on the other I’m a old sucka ass sucka. I would have a hard time booting somebody out all slick and underhanded. (btw who clowns somebody for working in a call center?) Now is she’s a screw up and it’s your job to fire her… go for it but that’s not what is sounds like. Hhhmmm :thinking: this is a hard one.

ohpretty1 says:

@ Dimpz – Yes they are using you to force her out BUT because of their policy, it’s not like it’s something they came up with just for this situation. To me you seem like someone who isn’t self centered but if I knew you personally I’d say: Work is work, which is your money. You owe a co-worker nothing but to do YOUR job. Not many would think twice about taking your spot, especially if you aren’t the best performer with spotty attendance.

@ KDUBB…That’s my point, they haven’t done SHAIT! Act like they scared of her ass. She rude to customers, damned near cussing them out hanging up on them and shyt. If I didn’t feel like all this was centered around her, I probably wouldn’t care so much.

Hope that made sense.

1. If you want it, take it.

2. If you’re cool where you’re at, then let her cook. She’ll fcuk it soon.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      What @Goat said.

Cosign

cougar lover says:

@ dimpz

you know she lying about her situation to keep you from getting the time slot, yet you still feel compassion. man fugg huh/him and get that comfy azz time slot, smile all day!

Thanks yall. I think i’m leaning towards Goat’s option two though. :shrug:

My Bestie was like, Bish you better switch that shyt! You can actually see the sun this summer! :yahoo:

@NikkeMinxx says:

Before yall go upstairs though….

Dirty Dog recipe

1 oz Hennessy® cognac
      1 1/2 oz vodka
      5 ozchilled orange juice
      1 ozchilled cranberry juice

Good, because YOU DO NOT WANT MGMT MAD AT YOU BECAUSE OF THAT BISH!

I’m mad that there’s no (functioning) Manager. Sorry excuse for Mgmt! :rollseyes:

MzTisch says:

@Dimpz,

Yew so nice Dimpz. I would be bumping bishes out they slotz just cuz I could…… :rofl:

Nawl, but it seems like she has gotten enough rope to hang herself though.

see the sun this summer! :woot:
      Thanks NikkeMinxx! :D

ysoserious says:

@DIMPZ

If she is performing as badly as you say and doesn’t want to do what she needs to do to save her own job, I’m gonna say don’t worry about the politics. She put herself in her situation, not you.

I understand you feel like you’re being used but, in the end, you have your own to take care of.

pointhimout says:

Dimplez, bump her for her shift. Ultimately, if she’s terminated for attendance and tardies, the slot becomes available anyway. You’re exceeding numbers and doing your job. Take it from me; jobs dont GAF about you, so if you’re entitled to this small perk, take it. It’s nothing personal. You’re just taking advantage of a company perk.

she was gonna go to HR and complain because she doesn’t have help with her kids
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      HR doesn’t give a fugg about nobody kids. You had them kids when you started and you knew you had the potential for a revolving sked, it wasn’t set in stone etc.

Had an intern once tell me that he couldn’t get to work on time b/c of his COMMUTE.

Dude this is the Triangle. Everybody commutes at LEAST 30-45 minutes a day. And that’s a GOOD day. You knew where this place was BEFORE you accepted the gig. Its been here for 65 years. Be late agane and see what the fugg happens.

Here, sign this paper as proof we had this convo.

:coffee: <<< big azz cup of dont give not nah FUGG

@ New Girl..We did have a functioning manager but now, she’s become a part of the number crunching machine. EVERYTHING we do here has to go through a down south office.

@ Gelly…I seen quite a few jokes made about being a call center worker. Honestly, I really should be elsewhere. :wail:

@ KDUBB…We DID have set in stone schedules until about 3mos ago.

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

Milky says:

@diva was dat bish born wit tits?
      ————————–
      :yes: I saw her on a show called Strange Sex! She is a internet star! She get paid for showing them thangs online to men who likem that big! She even has a boyfriend… And he wasn’t bad looking either! She said she use to have her bras special made but the store that did it closed down… :think: I would close my store too if I had to keep sewing bras that size!

Anna says:

152 MzDimplez1123 says:

~~~~~~~~~~
      If it’s for her benefit, and you don’t care working earlier, it’s a win win. Let her mess it up all by herself. If you can’t be on time & switching to 9:30, you weren’t going to be on time no matter what time you started.

@ Anna..She doesn’t want the 9:45 shift cause she says she has noone to pick up her kids after school.

I’m just gonna leave things as they are and let her screw herself, it that’s what comes to pass.

pointhimout says:

you work in a call center on a help desk. folks can joke and laugh all they want. I know Tier III helpdesk making 50k+. And if it’s really technical, they’re making more. What you eat dont make me schit. Get cho money. Folks can say what they want. YOU’RE WORKING.

Ty says:

Dimpz if u want that position go for it. Dont sell yourself short trying to compensate someone elses bs :nono:

Anna says:

20 pm
      183 MzDimplez1123 says:

~~~~~~~~~~
      Do they not have latch key programs anymore??? :lol: