TI and Tiny

Confused transsexual blogger Funky Dineva (and I use the term 'blogger' loosely) claims he knows someone who "overheard" rapper T.I.'s sister Precious telling someone else that T.I. and his wife, Tameka "Tiny" Harris, are only together for the sake of their reality show and family.

Dineva says Precious is actually Tip's cousin. Anyone real fan of T.I.'s knows Precious is his half sister on his father's side. The fact that Dineva misleads his readers about Precious's relationship to Tip totally invalidates anything else he has to say about her.

Dineva also claims T.I. has a baby out there somewhere. Anyone who listens to that fool deserves to be lied to.

The truth is there is no outside baby. If there was an outside baby, a more credible blogger than Dineva would have found the birth certificate and/or a photo of the child already.

As for T.I. and Tiny's marriage, they are doing very well -- despite all the messy bloggers who would love to tear them apart.

In other T.I.-related news, stay tuned for a major announcement from the Grand Hustle camp!

• Meet the Cast of T.I.'s New Reality Show, 'Sisterhood of Hip Hop'
  • T.I. Comes for Floyd Mayweather?
  • T.I. Goes IN On Azealia Banks
  • T.I. Takes His Daughter to Tony Awards; Disses ‘Shekanas’ Everywhere
    • Yardgirl

"claims he knows someone who “overheard” rapper T.I.‘s sister Precious telling someone else that T.I. and his wife, Tameka “Tiny” Harris, are only together for the sake of their reality show and family"

This ^^ right here is too much he said she said to even believe this dude! :tea:

• Bliss

TI and Tiny love you Ms. Sandra :yes:

• libra80sbaby

:tea:

• Sling Blade :shank:

...waits for Dineva to respond :rofl: :hahaha:

This may get ugly :tea:

Hey Libra my bew :hug:

:tape:

Funky Dinevea with his full beard and wig irks me. I can only listen to about 15 seconds of his videos before I hit the X.

:phew:

• SummerBaby

Dineva says Precious is actually Tip’s cousin. Anyone real fan of T.I.’s knows Precious is his half sister on his father’s side. The fact that Dineva misleads his readers about Precious’s relationship to Tip totally invalidates anything else he has to say about her.
      -----------------------
      In all honesty this made me question the validity of what was being said. I even went to Precious' IG & she has pics of her younger self & their dad. :shrug:

…waits for Dineva to respond :rofl: :hahaha:

Me too :popcorn:

Somebody earlier today said Sandra get into it weekly with someone :hahaha:

• http://cdn.straightfromthea.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Inmate-Donna-Goudeau-Seeks-Pen-Pals.jpg User Friendly

I like Tip's hat. :yes: would rock it my dam self.

• libra80sbaby

:kiss: Jenie!!! this new job position is keepin me hostage!! :crying1:

• SummerBaby

…waits for Dineva to respond
      -----------------
      :rofl: :popcorn:

• KyCakes

I posted on FB a few weeks back that my ex resembles Funky Dineva. I then sent a pic to a few Roses and they all concurred...whilst dying laughing.... :no:

Chile my mouth is shut on this here :tea: cause Um yeah I like Dineva :kona: don't ban me Sandra but can we all just get along :shrugs:

• libra80sbaby

Funky D so dayum UGLY..as a man, woman, person, sissy, etc... :hurl:

KyCakes says:

Chile I remember :ghost:

• Smonae

People do too much to try to stay relevant :coffee:

Not someone overheard something from a relative, girlboi stop :huh:

• libra80sbaby

KyCakes says:

I posted on FB a few weeks back that my ex resembles Funky Dineva. I then sent a pic to a few Roses and they all concurred…whilst dying laughing…. :no:
      -------------------
      :stop: glad you said EX :phew: We fall down...but we get up...alllll of us

libra80sbaby says:

:kiss: Jenie!!! this new job position is keepin me hostage!!

:hug: I know you happy .... I can't wait for my new job :woot: Can't wait

• Sling Blade :shank:

"Ignorant Blogger Spreading Lies About T.I. and Tiny"
      ____________________________

Summer
      Blade
      Bliss

I posted on FB a few weeks back that my ex resembles Funky Dineva

:dead: :rofl: Please share his pic :pray:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3VwtDfGajQ&feature=player_embedded VDot

but i did tell my mister to tell his girls that if’n they are EVER visiting friends OR family and somebody put out a ouija board, they need to get THEE hail outta dodge!
      I had one ( :thinking: it may still be at my mama’s house). I was friends with this girl in middle school who was a Jehovah Witness. I pulled out eh ouija board, she got up so quick to leave. Was like :peace: out, I’m walking home without my shoes. :rofl: :rofl: My mama was like “Slow down baby, I’ll take you home.” :hahaha:

• Sling Blade :shank:

Hello Smonae! :waves:

• SummerBaby

:Hi: Smonae

but Jay Z and Bey are getting divorced next year. thats true tho, right? :lol:

I want me some chinese food so bad :thinking:

Hey there Smonae :waves: How you been

• Beta

Snickers

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

Bliss says:

TI and Tiny love you Ms. Sandra :yes:
      --------------------
      She be over there errr weekend... They sponsor her visa... :rofl: I kid :pray: DONT :ban: ME!

libra80sbaby says:

KyCakes says:
      ——————-
      :stop: glad you said EX :phew: We fall down…but we get up…alllll of us
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I was all of 19...

A funny story; he treated me like absolute shyt and when I finally sent him on his merry way, he was so hurt he started throwing beer cans at me....FULL beer cans :lol:

I'm dodging, dipping, ducking, diving...and dodging... like I was going out for the dodgeball team :rofl:

libra80sbaby says:

KyCakes says:
      ——————-
      :stop: glad you said EX :phew: We fall down…but we get up…alllll of us

:crying1: we damn sure do :crying:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I want me some chinese food so bad :thinking:
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Just ordered some Hunan Beef....it was calling me like Pookie this AM

• Beta

Sandra do you hang out with the Harrises?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

_______________________________

:facepalm:

:crying: @ Wut

• Unshakable

@Ky,

Regarding that gravi..why Lawd...just why negras won't ack right :rofl:

and yes, please let us see this pic.....please :yes:

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

--------------------
      :waiting: ....FORGET YOU DEN!!! storms off to :wail:

VDot says:

I posted on FB a few weeks back that my ex resembles Funky Dineva
      :dead: :rofl: Please share his pic :pray:
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------
      To where should I send the fukkery? Post on SR?

Ok..... :pc: :lol:

• Sling Blade :shank:

I had one ( it may still be at my mama’s house). I was friends with this girl in middle school who was a Jehovah Witness. I pulled out eh ouija board, she got up so quick to leave. Was like out, I’m walking home without my shoes. My mama was like “Slow down baby, I’ll take you home.”

___________________________________

:rofl: this exactly what i want them to do!!! :hahaha:
      there are just TOO many stories out there about kids (grown folks too actually) innocently playing w/the board and ff 2 days later: all hail done broke loose 'cause they communing with spirits from 'the other side'! :lol: again, i'm gonna err on the side of caution and not "open that door" :nono:

• SummerBaby

-----------------------
      When my daughter was packing for college I was :mad: to find she had one that I told her to never bring in the house. I swear I blame that darn thing on my tight finances lately.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

@KY

So you was dating a tranny with a beard? What made you "attracted" to...this person... to begin with?
      :eek:

he was so hurt he started throwing beer cans at me….FULL beer cans
      _________________________

:casket: you know you done made somebody mad when they waste malt likka on you.

:waves: NaeNae

Smonae says:

KY that gravie :hide:
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------
      What? You no likey Angie Bassett and her third tidday? :lol:

• The Pearl!

:waves: Hey, Ya’ll. Been meaning to say something about Tameka saying that Kyle (the son she lost), “when you lose you favorite person,” “he was my favorite person.” Wonder how that makes her other children feel? It’s so wrong to play favorites with your children.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3VwtDfGajQ&feature=player_embedded VDot

he was so hurt he started throwing beer cans at me….FULL beer cans :lol:

OMGosh :rofl: The image is tew much :hahaha:

• Sling Blade :shank:

When my daughter was packing for college I was to find she had one that I told her to never bring in the house. I swear I blame that darn thing on my tight finances lately.

___________________________

what'd she do with it, is it still there in the house? :scared:

yCakes says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      I want me some chinese food so bad :thinking:
      ————————————————————————
      Just ordered some Hunan Beef….it was calling me like Pookie this AM

When I leave the job .... I'm getting some for dinner tonight :steer: cause baby I'm hungry :pizza: I gave my diet a break this week .... fugg that shyt :nana: I'm cooking a roast this weekend.... Turnips and mustard greens.... and I'm cooking em with my ham hocks :yes: This Saturday Lil J Bday :yahoo:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3VwtDfGajQ&feature=player_embedded VDot

Ky post it here...or you can hit me up at vdotitis @ gmail :biggrin:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

_____________________________

:stop:

Let's not make this into a "thing." :nono:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@KY
      So you was dating a tranny with a beard? What made you “attracted” to…this person… to begin with?
      :eek:
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      He just resembled Dineva...You know Dineva got those big ass features? Big ass ears, big ass nose, big ass lips....

And when you working with alladat....bigness, it translates into other things being big...at least it did for my ex.

I actually tried to ignore his ass for weeks and finally, gave him some mercy ass when I was drunker than a wino...I'm the one who ended up getting turnt with his big ol duck :lol:

• Unshakable

@MzPearl,

You right about it. And some parents ratchet enough to sit there and JUSTIFY their position. Like, how do you endorse wrongness? :blink:

• SummerBaby

___________________________
      what’d she do with it, is it still there in the house?
      ----------------------
      I made her drive to the park & throw it in the trash.

• Smonae

I'm good hun, how are u

• Unshakable

@Ky,

So, per blog protocol, it was husky you say? :hahaha:

Ok. Said picture should be changing shortly... :lol:

I'm going to hell.... :shrug:

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

The Pearl! says:

----------------
      SMH you never say shyt like this... My babies are special to me in different ways.. My first is specha cuz she was the first.. My son is speshul cuz he's my only son, my baby is speshual cuz I realized if I have one more dam kid I was gone either :smoke: my self in to oblivion or KILL MYSELF... Im still here soo :blunt:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

He just resembled Dineva…You know Dineva got those big ass features? Big ass ears, big ass nose, big ass lips….

And when you working with alladat….bigness, it translates into other things being big…at least it did for my ex.

I actually tried to ignore his ass for weeks and finally, gave him some mercy ass when I was drunker than a wino…I’m the one who ended up getting turnt with his big ol duck

:facepalm:
      ...everything turns into dyck size conversations roundst here...

This Saturday Lil J Bday

:happybirthday: Lil J!

What does this diet consist of? Just watching what you eat? Strict calorie counting? No carbs?

Unshakable says:

@Ky,
      So, per blog protocol, it was husky you say? :hahaha:
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------
      Husky, girthy....Summer Sausage-y :lol:

• Sling Blade :shank:

I made her drive to the park & throw it in the trash.

______________________________

:phew: it aint funny, but i am so tickled by this! :crying1:
      (now you know, they've been known to 'return' to the house. folks have thrown them "out" and some time later, open the door to get the mail and the board sitting there on the porch like :waiting: ) :kona:

KyCakes says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
      @KY
      :eek:
      —————————————————————————–

• Unshakable

@Jenie,

Babe.....as opposed to dieting, why not just eat what you want in moderation? :think:

Just asking :hug:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

:facepalm:
      …everything turns into dyck size conversations roundst here…
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------
      That wasn't the intention; just telling the story.

I was turned off by all that size....Especially that nose...

Nostril-damus and shyt....

• Rib of Chan

And we GAF bc....

Man, I just don't care™ says:

:facepalm:
      …everything turns into dyck size conversations roundst here…

Lawd :tea: I just read about that story you was talking bout yesterday ... with the son killing the mother :facepalm: my god

:dead: LMAO !

• http://Twitter@MsMarcella Afiya

LAWD :crying1:

Ky getting beer cans thrown at her :box:
      User missing 1 shoe to her collection (she still keeping hope alive doe) :pray:
      Rib of Chan wanna change her name but she don't want us :haha:

:smh:

Unshakable says:

@Jenie,
      Babe…..as opposed to dieting, why not just eat what you want in moderation? :think:
      Just asking :hug:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Um...@Shake, let me just put you on right quick...

@Jenie is the size of a well built flea, so I don't even pay her no mind when she's talmbout dieting....

• Unshakable

@Ky,

Made ya misty-eyed, huh? Thicker than Wanyae from Boyz to Men and huskier than Tone Loc's voice, huh? :rofl:

Babe…..as opposed to dieting, why not just eat what you want in moderation

:goodpost: diets are torture and there is nothing inherently unhealthy about a roast or turnip greens. :shrugs: just dont put the hamhocks in.

• SummerBaby

it aint funny, but i am so tickled by this!
      (now you know, they’ve been known to ‘return’ to the house. folks have thrown them “out” and some time later, open the door to get the mail and the board sitting there on the porch like )
      -------------------
      No! :hide:

• lovezoe

You gave this other blogger more shine. Sandra do you got a Julius or sumethin?

Unshakable says:

@Jenie,
      Babe…..as opposed to dieting, why not just eat what you want in moderation?
      I'm trying to be fine as wine by new years :rules:

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

KyCakes says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:facepalm:
      …everything turns into dyck size conversations roundst here…
      ————————————————————————-
      That wasn’t the intention; just telling the story.

I was turned off by all that size….Especially that nose…

Nostril-damus and shyt….
      ------------------------
      :stop: I big nose in public.. :no: but in private... in a 69 his humpty nose will..tickle..yo...(trailsoff)...

• Sling Blade :shank:

Summer Sausage-y

:ghost:

• KyCakes

<------ And.Here.We.Go (in my Joker voice)

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

@KY

I see you like them "mature" and "seasoned."

User Friendly says:

Babe…..as opposed to dieting, why not just eat what you want in moderation

The ham hocks are going in :rules:

:rofl: thats what I thought too. her narrow ass talmbout some diet. girl, bye!

• Unshakable

Ky,

Ok....so basically that diet font is white? Got it. And if memory serveth me correckly, she already has a curvy, womanly shape.

• The Pearl!

_____________________________
      :stop:
      Let’s not make this into a “thing.” :nono:
      _______
      Aw, @Man, hush. Just asking a question.

Unshakable says:

@Ky,
      Made ya misty-eyed, huh? Thicker than Wanyae from Boyz to Men and huskier than Tone Loc’s voice, huh? :rofl:
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Tree branch and whatnot.....

KyCakes says:

Unshakable says:
      @Jenie,
      Just asking :hug:
      —————————————————————————
      Um…@Shake, let me just put you on right quick…
      @Jenie is the size of a well built flea, so I don’t even pay her no mind when she’s talmbout dieting….

:crying1:

• http://Twitter@MsMarcella Afiya

Ky, that dude hand on his shoulder bigger than your baby head :lol:

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

KyCakes says:

Unshakable says:

@Ky,
      So, per blog protocol, it was husky you say? :hahaha:
      ———————————————————————-
      Husky, girthy….Summer Sausage-y :lol:
      --------------
      :pc: Update to the dangle question:

"So you got that Husky Summer Sausage or nah?"

Forget ya'll man :crying1:

lovezoe says:
      ____________________________

and linked the post too. :tea:

dry snitching

• Unshakable

@Wut,

He will pull a swizz beats on 'em, huh? :rofl:

• Sling Blade :shank:

Sandra do you got a Julius or sumethin?

:ghost:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@KY
      I see you like them “mature” and “seasoned.”
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      That nigguh is one yr older than me, but don't he look like he's bout to yell
      "Watch out there, now" and hitch up his truss in his polyester pants?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

@PEARL

I think the kids realized it was a mother missing her deceased son. I don't think we need to take everything someone says 100% literal. You know... :shrugs:

I mean, really...

• SOTHERNGRL

…waits for Dineva to respond
      *************************
      Cause Nessa girl she will go in and let have. When I tell you this thang right here dont give not one good got damn. :no:

• lovezoe

I saw the show this past week. They didn't have any scenes together, did they have in previous episodes. I do agree with the reasoning they may lie though. :coffee:

• Smonae

That 3rd tidday freaks me out :hahaha: I didnt even have a chance to watch AHS last night, 1 &1/2 hour.

• essenze

I don't trust second hand info. Smh. Even when my girlfriends start with "such and such told her, then she told me...". I zone they assez out. Info loses credibility when it passes through too many channels. People be adding, deleting, or just changing the entire story completely :-|

• Unshakable

@Wut,

Gone head guhl! Gettin all philosophicah on us and whatnot. You Rhodes Scholla you! :rofl:

Afiya says:

Ky, that dude hand on his shoulder bigger than your baby head :lol:
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------
      That's his Brother....Hand looking like a bull mastiff's paw and shyt...

The whole family got big features...Their Momma looks like Warren Sapp

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

The ham hocks are going in
      ----------------

Try smoked turkey wings, necks etc....

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

@KY
      "I see you like them “mature” and “seasoned.”

—————————————————————————-
      That nigguh is one yr older than me, but don’t he look like he’s bout to yell
      “Watch out there, now” and hitch up his truss in his polyester pants?
      ____________________________________

BRUH!
      I lookin at that pic like :huh:
      Nigga look like he still got his vinyl records and bell bottoms in the closet waitin for that chit to make a comeback!

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3VwtDfGajQ&feature=player_embedded VDot

Okay KyCakes, I see what you mean by him looking like Funky :rofl: He's not bad looking tho :no:

:rofl: at him throwing those beer cans tho. :hahaha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

Ky, that dude hand on his shoulder bigger than your baby head
      ————————————————————————-
      That’s his Brother….Hand looking like a bull mastiff’s paw and shyt…

The whole family got big features…Their Momma looks like Warren Sapp
      ____________________________

I ain't even see that big bear paw on his shoulder!
      Not Warren Sapp tho! :rofl:

• SummerBaby

Do y'all believe Dineva is really sleeping w/her neighbor's husband?

Their Momma looks like Warren Sapp

:crying1: better be glad yall didnt procreate then :phew: good thing you dodged that bullet.

.....and them beer cans too :cheers:

• The Pearl!

Unshakable says:

@Ky,
      ______

• http://Twitter@MsMarcella Afiya

:newpost:

Wait, was this nucca 20 when he took that pic? :blink: :blink:

SummerBaby says:

Do y’all believe Dineva is really sleeping w/her neighbor’s husband?

no, i think thats just part of his alter-ego's character. Im sure his neighbor in real life would recognize his face by now. :lol:

Their Momma looks like Warren Sapp

:dead: :ghost:

• The Pearl!

@PEARL
      I think the kids realized it was a mother missing her deceased son. I don’t think we need to take everything someone says 100% literal. You know… :shrugs:
      I mean, really…
      ___
      @Man, how you know what the other kids felt though? It was somewhat of a thoughtless comment. Unless you're an only child. Only then would it be an appropriate comment from yo mama or yo deedy. :-P

• SOTHERNGRL

Sandra do you hang out with the Harrises?
      **********************
      A better question is do the Harrises hang out with the Harrises. Other than for the cameras.

VDot says:

Wait, was this nucca 20 when he took that pic? :blink: :blink:
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------

This pic was from like two years ago....He doesn't age, per se...features just keep getting bigger...

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

inherently unhealthy about a roast or turnip greens

==========

And ya can't cook the life outta your veggies... simmering greens for 5+ hours ain't nan a vitamin or mineral left in there

• Unshakable

@SummerBaby,

In this day and age, anything is possible.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3VwtDfGajQ&feature=player_embedded VDot

Do y’all believe Dineva is really sleeping w/her neighbor’s husband?

:blink: Is this something he claims?

User Friendly says:

Their Momma looks like Warren Sapp
      …..and them beer cans too :cheers:
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I thank the good Lordt above ery day...
      HE's actually gotten it together, tho...Lives on the East Coast now and in Gov't work like myself...Dunno how he got in there with that criminal record of his...

:rofl: at Sothern

Kycakes - :thinking: SO whatcha saying is his age finally caught up with his face? :rofl:

bloop!

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

So, when the blogs report on troubles in a celebrity murridge of people whose tweets appear to validate the proms in the union - they're stupid.

But when Big Lips & Nose and Big "Ego" do everything to REFUTE rumors of strife in THEIR murridge but the bloggers report that there are problems, we're to believe?

This is too much.

(rangs buddist bell) *ting* (assumes position - eyes closed, legs crossed, hands clasped)

Nam me-yo ho rhen gey keyoooooooooo.

*ting*

• daprinceofradio

oh boy... if Funky dineva and Auntie goes at it..... that will be the read of the century!!!!!! cause dineva Readsssss with no Filter but Auntie READS to... but probably knowing Dineva and ATLien's relationship he will take the high road. On the strength of Michelle and Sandy being cool with each other... i got my tea waiting though lol!

• Vanna is the root of all evil

It stay saying stupid

• Vanna is the root of all evil

And I mean "IT" because I don't know how to classify funky dineva

• Vanna is the root of all evil

*stuff*

• precious1

He may have gotten the Precious relations to Tip wrong but It does seem they hardly interact together on the show like they used to. I can't recall on the recent episodes when her and Tip were actually in the same room. It seems they are always doing things separately with the children. The last episode where everyone was in the kitchen eating Tip's cooking Tiny was not present. Tiny used to ALWAYS be filmed with her hubby at some point in EVERY show. Even if it was a quick hug or sitting on his lap...something! Their interaction has become less and less, SO I could see why folks would get that impression.

• JerseyGirl68

I can't wait until Funky D*ck's two seconds of fame are up. Dude is annoying and annoying af. Next!

• JerseyGirl68