Barack, Michelle Obama Talked Divorce

In 2009, one year after Barack Obama was elected president in a landslide victory, I posted these images of the president and the first lady Michelle Obama together. Body language enthusiasts can clearly see the involuntary signals that Michelle was sending at the time. Her closed body position clearly indicates some discord between the two. But when I pointed the signals out to my readers back then, they scoffed at me.

According to author Edward Klein, whose new book “The Amatuer” is about to hit store shelves, the Obamas once talked divorce.

Klein, who says his book is based on nearly 200 interviews with Obama associates and friends, wrote that Obama confided to friends that they were talking divorce. “Michelle actually had divorce papers drawn up,” Klein writes, citing one of her friends.

The problem? In 2000, after 8 years of marriage, Mr. Obama stubbornly decided on his own to run for the senate in a primary on Chicago’s South Side. But Mrs. Obama forbade him, probably because she knew he was inexperienced. She was right: Obama lost the primary and the couple became mired in debt.

One of the main causes of divorce in America is finances — or the lack thereof. Another major cause of divorce is infidelity.

• Are there any body language experts in the house?
  • The Honeymoon is Officially Over
  • Michelle Obama Accused of Turning Away Poor Black Patients
  • This is What Happens When You Put Your Jump Off in Charge

64 Responses to “Barack, Michelle Obama Talked Divorce”

CD FENTY says:

:obama: HOE

:obama:

@CD

Oh so you’re back after keeping that game up huh???

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

WHAT MARRIED COUPLE HASN’T, TALKED ABOUT DISCUSSED IS A WHOLE LOT DIFFERENT FROM FILING PAPERWORK AND ACTUALLY INITIATION THE PROCESS

MARRIAGE IS HARD WORK AND SOMETIMES YOU GIVE THOUGHT TO THROWING IN THE TOWEL IN THE HEAT OF AN ARGUMENT OR WHEN YOU HIT A ROUGH PATCH

BUT ONCE YOU STICK TO IT AND THE ISSUE PASSES, YOU’RE HAPPY THAT YOU STILL HAVE EACH OTHER AND DECIDED TO MAKE IT WORK

ELove says:

WHEN You Seek “Celebrity”… You gets Undue “Scrutiny” :coffee:

CD FENTY says:

Fe
      Unfortunately for me and my feelings I wish it was game but sadly it wasnt :no:

@CD

Well explain one of the last comments in that thread then…someone said that you put on a good performance but that the pic was actually a woman who was featured on Scared Straight… :waiting:

Eazy says:

:rolleyes:
      Good Morning :waves:

vero says:

Good morning SR :waves:
      on topic, ok.

jazi65 says:

Their foundation was shaken but not broken :obama:

lady_cn says:

Whatever. :coffee:

In the words of CD FENTY :obama: HOE

Thank God Michelle understood her role and learned to play it!

:obama:
      “Fo’ Mo’!!!”

CD FENTY says:

Fe
      She was talking about Lakes pic of Diabla :shrugs:

:hugs: Jenie

Anna says:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

~~~~~
      I can save my ink. AMEN.

The Makeup Maven says:

@ CD – Girrrrrl, lemme tell you sumfin’! You are one of the most funniest nigras women I’ve ever e-encountered! :rofl:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

:applause:

NaijaGal says:

This is old news though :yawn:

:obama: :obama:

CD :yahoo: the e-love of my life

Eazy says:

What we talking about cause I know its not POTUS nem :coffee:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

She was talking about Lakes pic of Diabla
      WHAT I MISS?? :shrug: DIABLA DONT BITE.. SHE MIGHT :shank: AND TAKE UR PEARL :grin:

AirForceGirl says:

Bwahahahaha!!! @ CD, thats the new slogan! :obama: HOE put that on a t-shirt!!!

NaijaGal says:

:cosign: @Intense

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

She was talking about Lakes pic of Diabla

Take ya pearl :ghost:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

:obama:

Well I don’t have a comment for the topic at hand…but I will say this, I bet Obama’s job as a husband is harder than his job as president… :coffee:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

EAZY :kiss:

Well they didn’t get divorced and 8 years later he became the leader of the free world. All’s well that ends well.

CD FENTY says:

Naija :kiss:

Tatted :happy:

Eazy says:

I bet Obama’s job as a husband is harder than his job as president…
      _________________________________
      its written all over his face everytime they together :lol:

My question, what does it matter that they could have been headed for divorce :thinking: There human and no relationship is perfect :shrug:

Eazy says:

:waves: LAKESSS!!!

AirForceGirl says:

WAIT! Are we really talm bout some ish that happened 12 years ago????

I already see what kind of day this is going to be… :rofl:

The Makeup Maven says:

Eazy :hug:
      Airforce :hug:

somebody just tryna get paid at the Obama’s expense :coffee:

but real chit, if u’ve been married long enough divorce may well enter the mind. dont mean u have to do it, but marriage is HARD!

hey CD! :hi: u all black errythang now huh? :lol:

Eazy says:

:hug: Tatted gimme some of them skrawberries

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Fe – You just REFUSE to be shyt tuuday, huh?! First the gravi, now Michelle! :rofl:

@NaijaGal Im watching the Lil Kim interview on the Breakfast Club :shocked: :gossip:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Eazy – I ate ‘em all by Friday! :(
      I’m sowwy!

Laker

My condolences my sister. Mercifully OKC is going to try to put them out of their misery as quickly as possible. It’s the humane thing to do.

:yahoo:

AirForceGirl says:

WAIT! Are we really talm bout some ish that happened 12 years ago????

Welp they tyring real hard to beat this :deadhorse: Anything I will be damned if Mitt Romeny ole greedy azz get my vote :nono: :obama:

CD FENTY says:

:hugs: Fay
      << I changed it back I'm repping my big bruh all day :coffee:

@Tatted

:lol: Ion have NOTHING against Michelle….let’s just say I bet her job as a wife is harder than her job as the First Lady… :coffee:

I really don’t like CD for real… :no:

Mother Jefferson says:

@NaijaGal Im watching the Lil Kim interview on the Breakfast Club
      ***********************************

I gots to see that. Where its at?

@Bird its on power1051 website, she read Nicki :karate:

@FE FE
      “Well I don’t have a comment for the topic at hand…but I will say this, I bet Obama’s job as a husband is harder than his job as president… ”

co-sign.
      I will say they look a lot more at ease with each other the last few years.

…unless Beyonce is around. :coffee:

gypsyeyes says:

Who doesn’t talk about divorce! It was talked about and not done. Hell, you don’t think Hillary and Bill didn’t talk about it when that girl with tha tam and come soaked dress came forward? :coffee:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Fe – :lol: I CAN’T EEM SAY YOU IN RARE FORM TUUUDAY! ME KNOWNING YOUR “LOVE” FOR HALLE…I’M NOT SURPRISED BY THE GRAVI! AND YOU CAUGHT THAT BISH WIT HER MOUF WIIIIIDE OPEN! :rofl:

:newpost: is up bout ole Bytch azz 50 :yawn:

@Tatted

Gold tooth and all! :coffee:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Fe – that pic reminds me of when Dave Chappelle was like “for shizzle!”

:obama:

LittleBigMouth says:

Hmph, talking about divorce and actually going through with it are two different things. They worked it out and here they are…if this is true, end of story :coffee:

Speaking of Presidents, can’t wait for Scandal tonight…

Anna says:

LittleBigMouth says:

Speaking of Presidents, can’t wait for Scandal tonight…
      ~~~
      It’s already the season finale. It’s ok, it didn’t get the ax.

Sexylenalove says:

Looks like the caption over the photo should read, “Barack didn’t I tell you to stop putting your hand on my ass while he is taking pictures?”

If someone took pictures of me and my husband all day, we probably display so many emotions. From me giving him the blank stare,the next minute cracking up at him, sometimes even the evil eye, the next minute he is kissing me like he is going off to war.

Anyone married over 20 years and never mentioned divorced is good.