Rashia Wilson sentenced

Rashia Wilson, the Florida woman who bragged about stealing millions from the IRS on Facebook.com, has been sentenced to 21 years in prison. The 27-year-old mother-of-three pleaded guilty to federal charges, including wire fraud, mail fraud, filing false tax returns, and aggravated identity theft. She dropped her head on the table and sobbed when she heard her punishment, Tampabay.com reports.

Wilson’s 3 children, ages 2 to 12, wailed in open court when the judge denied the defendant a final chance to hug her kids.

Rashia Wilson sentenced

The self-professed “first lady” of tax refund fraud admitted stealing more than $3 million in fraudulent income tax refunds. But Federal investigators believe she stole up to $20 million in refunds by filing false tax returns.

Wilson posted photos online showing off her ill-gained riches. She spent lavishly on herself and her children. According to prosecutors, she spent $30,000 on an extravagant birthday party for her 1-year-old, and purchased a fully loaded Audi with a $90,000 money order — all while unemployed and living on public assistance.

Rashia Wilson sentenced

In court Tuesday, prosecutors read excerpts from Facebook posts made by Wilson. In one post Wilson bragged about her connections to the Tampa Police Dept. And she challenged the feds to investigate her for income tax fraud.

“I’m a millionaire for the record, so if U think indicting me will B easy it won’t, I promise you! I won’t do no time, dumb b*tch… U need more than black and white to hold me down N that’s to da rat who went N told, as if 1st lady don’t have da TPD under her spell. I run Tampa right now.”

Nicki Minaj gold chain

Wilson has been arrested 40 times since age 12. She modeled her image after rap artist Nicki Minaj (pictured above).

Psychologist Valerie McClain testified for the defense Tuesday. She said Wilson suffered from bipolar disorder first diagnosed at age 14. McClain described Wilson’s Facebook posts as “adolescent bragging” consistent with manic-phase behavior.

But the judge wasn’t buying it.

“She knew what she was doing was wrong,” U.S. District Judge James. S. Moody Jr. said after sentencing Wilson. “She reveled in the fact that it was wrong.”

Wilson was also convicted of being a felon in possession of a firearm which was found under her mattress. As a felon with prior convictions for grand theft and burglary, Wilson is not permitted to own a gun. She was ordered to pay $3.1 million in restitution to the government.

“I can’t ignore the fact that she stole over $3 million from the government,” Judge Moody said.

15 people were charged in the case, including Wilson’s boyfriend, Maurice “Thirst” Larry, and an associate, Marterrence “Quat” Holloway. They will be sentenced separately on Aug. 6 and Sept. 23.

124 Responses to “Woman who called herself ‘First Lady’ of tax refund fraud sentenced to 21 years in prison; Stole $20 million in tax refunds”

Bootcampgirl says:

Rashia–> :haha: <—Uncle Sam & TPD

lovezoe says:

See? That’s why she got caught. Sorry I made the mistake of thinking she lived in the hood. I wonder did she have a job that backed up the claim of living in that house and driving that Audi? My skinfolk ain’t my kinfolk.

LSLH says:

Thought that photo was Mary J. Blige….

Bootcampgirl says:

Thirst and Quat :facepalm:

THis MoFAWKER!
    YOU BIG DUmmY!

capricorn83 says:

:facepalm: how do you buy a house and loaded Audi while on public assistance??? Criminals don’t know how to be criminals…

Bootcampgirl says:

They said she was still living off public assistance…
    That Audi is fire…

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

These folks should follow Midnight’s lead. Sometimes its better to just fly under the radar

FuturedocDonte says:

So if they think she stole 20 million but only charged her 3.1 in restitution… Where is the rest of the money :thinking:

lovezoe says:

I bet Thirst and Quat don’t get 21 years, snitching behinds. Funny how women are so “loyal” to their “men”, yet them same dudes will tell from the moutaintop to get off .

Bootcampgirl says:

That’s what trying to be something you not gets you…now she eating bologna sandwiches and living with a whole bunch of bishes for the better part of her sentence…

Smonae says:

Her dumb azz :huh:

all while unemployed and living on public assistance.<— :huh: she needs to be charged for that as Well :smack:

Nice Audi! Horrible wheels :no:

FcuKing idiot!

Bootcampgirl says:

Yes, I just found out one my ex-cadets is serving 7 years behind some dude…I wish I would…

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Bootcampgirl says:

They said she was still living off public assistance…
    That Audi is fire…
    _______________________________________________
    That Audi is nice. Thats my next vehicle :pray:

Smonae says:

Good Morning :waves: Sandra

Bootcampgirl
    LoveZoe
    Luvn
    Doc
    Tink
    Capricorn
    LSLH

Bootcampgirl says:

I wonder if she doing fed or state time :thinking:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:Sometimes its better to just fly under the radar
    ~
    thAtS just tooooo EASY,if they stay QUIET who dey gonna FloSS in front of.

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey Smonae :waves:

SMONEA :happy: HEllURH

lovezoe says:

So is she going to federal prison? Hope she learn a trade. She should have moved to a country that doesn’t have an extradition agreement and been good. She could have moved all her important family members there and lived like a king.

FuturedocDonte says:

She looks like Mary J Blige :coffee:

lovezoe says:

Smonae- :waves:

Boot we asked the same thing! :rofl:

Henny Blaque says:

:offtopic:

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) – About $33,000 was spent to sequester the six female jurors who acquitted George Zimmerman of any crime for fatally shooting Trayvon Martin, according to details released Wednesday by the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office.

The sheriff’s office spent almost 10 times that amount – $320,000 – on total costs related to the trial, including overtime and equipment.

During their three weeks of sequestration, jurors took an excursion to St. Augustine, Fla.; watched the movies “The Lone Ranger” and “World War Z;” went on bowling excursions; and saw Fourth of July fireworks.

All television, Internet use, mail and phone calls were screened and logged by deputies who provided security for them at all times. Jurors were allowed to use their cell phones once a day to check for voicemails and make calls in front of a deputy, according to the sheriff’s office.

Jurors ate most of their breakfast and dinner meals at the Marriott hotel where they stayed during sequestration. They dined out twice.

They received visits on weekends from family and friends, who had to sign an agreement promising not to discuss anything related to the case.

Despite spending 22 days together, four of the jurors have distanced themselves from statements another juror made in a televised interview.
    ______________________________________________________________________
    So with all those outings, visits and checking voicemail how did they make SURE there were no outside influences?

FuturedocDonte says:

Sometimes its better to just fly under the radar
    ~
    thAtS just tooooo EASY,if they stay QUIET who dey gonna FloSS in front of.
    ——
    And that’s the problem with folk.:.. All on Facebook and Instagram “flossing”

Her daMN KIds gonna be fcuKING GROWN!
    :mad:
    Im so Pisst off with this girl

Nakeya_j says:

RAZZLE is the , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. says:

luVn_liFe… says:

SillY Broaf a MILL In COlD hard CASH *salivating*
    I would gathered up da kids and a few friends and FAM and bought an village in DR or Nicaragua and made something Happen.
    Quietly
    ————–
    FOlks don’t know how to do that anymore. folks alwayse gotta brag
    ——
    SO I guess taking her millions and going about her business was just too much for her right. F’in dummy. I guess she started from the bottom and her ass is right back there. Good luck in lock up boo.

Sidebar: Did they take all of her money or when she gets out, will she still have it?
    ———–
    Guessing they ‘confiscated’ for evidence :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

the feds can only prove $3.1 million. She ran a crew of fraudsters, and the feds say she was an expert in identity fraud. Maybe the crew stole the $20 million.

lovezoe says:

I wonder did the jurors get conjugal visits? :coffee:

lovezoe says:

Too bad she didn’t use those “smarts” for good. Never understood why these big time drug dealers don’t do better with their life. Clearly they good at math. All money not easy money when you constantly looking over shoulder thinking you gone get killed or arrested.

Nakeya_j says:

——
    Hiding from the feds. SO when she gets out she can go back to ballin. smh. Either that or ppl stole it and laughing ta her ass now. Hope they put some money on her books.

Her daughter will be 33 when Wilson gets out of prison. The kid wrote a sad letter to the judge on behalf of her mom. People don’t think about their kids when they do dumb ish. This is why hood rats should be sterilized so they don’t contaminate the gene pool for future generations. :coffee:

Nakeya_j says:

FOlks don’t know how to do that anymore. folks alwayse gotta brag
    ——

———–
    Guessing they ‘confiscated’ for evidence
    ——-
    Translation: The feds took whatever was at the house, and claim nothing was there. Vacations for everyone.

:facepalm: folks just pay your taxes, and quit cheating on a return. Is it that hard to do the right thing

*sigh*

Lawd please help my people get right. And if they can’t get right, Lawd please give them the sense that you gave a bundle of turnup greens to that they know not to brab about their crimes on social media. PLEASE LAWD.

Bootcampgirl says:

She was born to a mother addicted to cocaine and a father in prison. She failed fifth and sixth grade, then dropped out in seventh. Wilson grew up with nothing, her attorney said…I hate when people make excuses like this…”we are not victims of cirucmstance”…

capricorn83 says:

Is she also required to repay the assistance she received? I hope s6

and she in Florida :facepalm: you gone learn today

the radio play this “same love” song to fukkin DEATH :angry: I am pissed my job has blocked my iheart and pandora

lovezoe says:

Clearly she is smart to run an operation like this. I don’t know the first (and DON’T want to know the first in case you reading NSA) about fraudulent tax returns. This one chick I heard of was letting folks use her kids because she had six. All they had to go was give her a cut. :no:

Shay_OH says:

Lock this rat up & throw out the key!!! Bishs like this PIZZ me off, stealing my tax $$$’s while I work hard everyday (when I’m not posting on SR…LOL)

:waves: Mornin’ Roses!

This bytch need her old hoodbooger ass arrested. I do not feel sorry for this trash at all :no:

amatrex says:

This dumb chick is the perfect, newsworthy material for Tommy Somotomayor:

Single mother – check
    Blonde weave – check
    Stupid criminal with no regard for her children – check

@LOVEZOE . . .
    Yea FOlks do it all the time with those kids.My younger sister just slapped two kids on her returns :eek:

she called me :crying: talking bout she’s being audited
    :smack: NO REally!!!!

@AMATREX :wave:

STU SCOTT lOOked well last night Nothing put praYers and BEST wishes for him :happy:

Shay_OH says:

Jenie! :hug:

Now she’ll be the first lady of the DORM :eek: and the Last to BE released
    whoooo CHiLeee 21 YRS!

:tea:

Shay_OH says:

@ LuVn

I used to work w/a woman who would brag that once a year she would a bunch of kids as dependents & leave them on there a few months so she could save some money for her annual vacation. :no:

Betamax82 says:

Dang she kinda looks like Mary J

Shay_OH says:

Now she’ll be the first lady of the DORM and the Last to BE released
    whoooo CHiLeee 21 YRS!

luVn_liFe… says:

Now she’ll be the first lady of the DORM and the Last to BE released
    whoooo CHiLeee 21 YRS!

FED Time :tea: no parole for that azz!!!!!

Smonae says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

and she in Florida, you gone learn today
    ________

:cosign:

Smonae says:

Shay :hi:

Smonae says:

When people gone learn not to play with the IRS :nono:

Shay_OH says:

Mo’nin Smonae! :hi:

The Pearl! says:

:waves: Everybody! Um, “Marterrence” though? :facepalm:

Caramel Rain says:

She has a beautiful house :shrug:

Shay_OH says:I used to work w/a woman who would brag that once a year she would a bunch of kids as dependents & leave them on there a few months so she could save some money for her annual vacation
    :nono:

Chillle,BELIEVE all of that shyte CATCHES UP IN THE lONG RUN OR ON THE BACK END

Nahh I’ll keep grinding,wait on my blessing wether it BE HUGE Or BIG :D

lovezoe says:

Clearly she is smart to run an operation like this.
    :cosign: Mofos always with that scheming shyt!!!!! Common sense is so not common. Just imagine with all that knowledge put to the books….. she would’ve or could have been a force to be reckoned with :no:

Nakeya_j says:

When people gone learn not to play with the IRS
    -=——
    Never. Because like dummies, they always think they are going to get away with it. Then have the nerve to be shocked when they get caught. smdh. Hope she took that weave out before she went in.

She has a beautiful house
    HAD

Dang. I just Googled ole girl. She got more mug shots the Queen Joseline. She was going to do life on the installment plan anyway. At least she got to live the good life for a minute.

luVn_liFe… says:

Chillle,BELIEVE all of that shyte CATCHES UP IN THE lONG RUN OR ON THE BACK END

Those same folks lying on their tax returns, never have nothing either. These are the same mofos that spend that money up within the first month, and spend the rest of the year begging mofos for money :no: the life of a hoodbooger :tea: and on government assistance …..

I wonder how one gets down with law enforcement auctions. I’d like to see how much these great houses and whips go for.

Nakeya_j says:

—–
    Now you know that would of been too much. Actually going to do the work, and spending the time to do it and not just out all day spending money and chillin watching Maury? Now what are you thinking?! Nope, she wanted her arab money fast. :tea:

Chile that chick got my favorite car :nun: <<< vision

KyCakes says:

Bootcampgirl says:

I wonder if she doing fed or state time :thinking:
    ———————————————————————-
    Oh she doing Fed time…IRS is Federal

Damn shame that Audi had to go…. :no:

Gud Moanin’ Eryones :hi:

It’s my Friday :yahoo:

lovezoe says:

Bird-Sometimes they have them in the local paper.

Nakeya_j says:

Those same folks lying on their tax returns, never have nothing either.
    ——
    LMMFAO! :hahaha: Yes! Brought crab legs and pocketbooks. And after the month was over, have not a damn thing to show. hahahahaha

:cosign: let me :pc:

:facepalm: Imma :tape: My mouth cause…

Caramel Rain says:

:lol: true..

lovezoe says:

I REALLY hope she saved some money for her children. To have over 3 milly for sure and not hide any for your kids is just ugh.

Bird found this site govsales. gov/ govsales/ govsales/

Take the spaces out :yes:

Caramel Rain says:

Nakeya_j says:

Those same folks lying on their tax returns, never have nothing either.
    ——
    LMMFAO! Yes! Brought crab legs and pocketbooks. And after the month was over, have not a damn thing to show. hahahahaha

**********************

crab legs? Is that a luxury or something? we eat them all the time down here, esp at the casino 21.99 all you can eat snow crab legs. Lobster is expensive tho..

KyCakes says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Chile that chick got my favorite car :nun: <<< vision
    ——————————————————————–
    Gurllll…..I was looking at an Audi and was gonna trade in my Jetta until I saw how much I'd be spending on maintenance! :shock:

I'll stay Fukengruven in my Jetta :lol:

jeniefrumdabloc says:Those same folks lying on their tax returns, never have nothing either. These are the same mofos that spend that money up within the first month, and spend the rest of the year begging mofos for money the life of a hoodbooger and on government~ assistance …..

~
    Yes JENIE ur SO RIGHT!!! thats Exactly how my sis is,she’s young and DUMB!
    as sonn as she gets any change, :pc: she looking for some damn Extensions and swarovski Jewelry and belts
    She Makes me FCUKING SICK

Nakeya_j says:

—–
    Hood boogers love crab legs. Not the snow crabs, the dugeness. :tea:

Shay_OH says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Chillle,BELIEVE all of that shyte CATCHES UP IN THE lONG RUN OR ON THE BACK END

Nahh I’ll keep grinding,wait on my blessing wether it BE HUGE Or BIG

luVn, you’re right, it does catch up w/you, cuz she eventially got fired. They knew what was up. And she steadly be emailing folks talm bout “pray for me cuz I need a job”….bish, you had one and you was stealing.

Caramel Rain says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Chillle,BELIEVE all of that shyte CATCHES UP IN THE lONG RUN OR ON THE BACK END

Those same folks lying on their tax returns, never have nothing either. These are the same mofos that spend that money up within the first month, and spend the rest of the year begging mofos for money the life of a hoodbooger and on government assistance …..

******************

b/c ppl who aint never had nothing dont know how to keep nothing. :tea:

3 things you don’t play with. The I, the R, the S :tea:

Caramel Rain says:

Nakeya_j says:

—–
    Hood boogers love crab legs. Not the snow crabs, the dugeness.
    *************************************

:rofl: :lol:

lmaoo,RIGHT People dont thank bout the long term shyte,just in the here and NOW. :no:

a few weeks ago we were at Home Depot,Hubby said to this guy; (jokingly)
    throw me one of those propane tanks.i’ll grease Ya.
    dude said;You get around the Front then switch out over here
    Hubby: nahh i want another tank too.
    dude: :shock: then what after i gt fired about $30

I told hubby,Good for the guy;Fcuk that Quick come up for no long term GAin :tea:

Ky Ky :love: on this website looking at these whips chile. They have some nice cars on here :tea:

Shay_OH says:

@ Bird, also check w/your county police agency, if you have one.

In my city, both the city police dept. & the county sheriff’s dept. auction off stuff. Usually the auction dates are posted on their respective web sites.

@JENIE
    do you have to pay for the list of the auctions and to get iN?

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

__________________________________________________________
    I eat crablegs at least once a week. I gotta stop though, my doctor says its high in cholestorol :ashamed:

Caramel Rain says:

My cuzin was making $25 p/h at the Chevron plant but got fired for using the company gas card and selling gas to folks in the hood. He would fill up their tanks on the company credit card and he would pocket the cash. Be like 8 gallons for 30 dollars or some shyt…

Meanwhile I work all year round, no kids and can’t get jack from the IRS, not even half of what I put in :cuss:

:woohoo:
    hubby’s getting his TAX free bonus tuhday!!!!

:huh:
    let me settle down . . . its going to impact windows\doors :( yeeea

Shay_OH says:

@ Bird, also check w/your county police agency, if you have one.
    Ion know bout that state :nono: Ion want be riding in a drug pin’s whip and get my head blown off :tea:

Shay_OH says:

San ah make ya dance says:

3 things you don’t play with. The I, the R, the S

Girl, say that one-mo-gain for the feeble-minded folks who ride the short bus that might be lurking!!

:steer: <—- Rashia Wilson on the prison bus

:steer: <—- Rashia Wilson on the prison bus
    BWAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahaha
    fuDGEU SHAY!!
    LMAO

Caramel Rain says:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

__________________________________________________________
    ************************

I eat them a few times a month… :oops: Just lay on the dipping butter. We will be alright :lol: But this weekend I think Ima do a shrimp basket boil

luVn_liFe… says:

@JENIE
    do you have to pay for the list of the auctions and to get iN?

From what I’m reading their is a required bid deposit :thinking: haven’t really read the stipulations in detail…..

Bout to heat up my fried fish, I cooked last night :yahoo:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@JENIE
    do you have to pay for the list of the auctions and to get iN?

From what I’m reading their is a required bid deposit haven’t really read the stipulations in detail…..
    Yeah
    down here u had to pay for something.I got my malibu from a SeiZed auction back in 02′ drove that bad boy for 10yrs
    i luBBed that CAR

Nakeya_j says:

—-
    I eat them all the time too. Howevr, I bet my bills are paid and my kid has what he needs. Some of these chicks….I know know ppl like that. Posting pictures of crabs and shrimp, and drinks on IG but then you see the kids in real life, and they are a hot damn mess. smdh. I guess the mom never thought to put the 200 she just spent on crabs and shrimp, away for clothes and shoes for the kids. smdh

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Caramel Rain says:

Tink Tink says:

__________________________________________________________
    ************************

I eat them a few times a month… Just lay on the dipping butter. We will be alright But this weekend I think Ima do a shrimp basket boil
    ___________________________________________________________
    I made me some cajun shrimp with a side of mussels last night. Seafood is going to be the death of me

Why is this sprite so pressed for me to go rafting in the Chattahoochee
    theee fugg :huh: Nope not happening :nono:

<—- Rashia Wilson on the prison bus

————-

KyCakes says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

——————————————————————–
    They are nice…My gf had an Audi and her battery alone was just under $200.00

Shyt…I promise you I’ll get a Lexus first….Toyota makes their cars so well they’ll run until rapture….But I do :love: my Jetta

Caramel Rain says:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Caramel Rain says:

Tink Tink says:

__________________________________________________________
    ************************

___________________________________________________________

******************************

Did you boil the shrimp? I love mussells but I dont know how to cook them. I live on the coast so seafood is a way of life! I just dont like crawfish. too much work lol..

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Nakeya_j says:

—-
    _________________________________________________
    You must know my aunt :facepalm:

FuturedocDonte says:

You know what really grinds my gears… Blond hair… And black eyebrows :huh:

Blond hair… And black eyebrows ..really grinds my gears
    Yeah MINE TeW :)

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

___________________________________________________
    I lightly fried them with chopped onions (no flour), then added cooking wine, burkshire(sp) sauce, cajunning seasoning. I live on the coast too, so seafood is our way of life.

Those German cars are expensive to keep up period. My beetle was expensive to me and it was made in Mexico :rolleyes: with German parts lol. My Acura seems cheaper to work on :tea: the reason why Laquisha (my beetle) is parked and on standby

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

*cajun seasoning

Aiiight I GUESS i’ll go do some work for a few

:hug: and :kiss: til later :bye:

KyCakes says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

———————————————————————
    I have seen some nice ass Acuras….but they’re basically Honda’s so yeah…another car you can drive until the Oceans dry up…. :lol:

all this talk of crab legs, shrimp, and shyt got me hungry :pizza: <– lobster pizza

Caramel Rain says:

*****************

burksire sauce? I am going to try this. this for the receipe! think I will add a little choppd garlic.. thanks for the tip :lol:

Smonae says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Why is this sprite so pressed for me to go rafting in the Chattahoochee
    theee fugg Nope not happening

Jenieeee :nono: sounds like a scary movie in the making

Hey Ya’ll

Cut all this seafood talk out RIGHT NOW before I end up waiting for the executive dining room to open. Their jumbo lump crabcakes are the greatest of all time. OF ALL TIME!

This wench does look like Mary J. Po Lil Dummy!

Bella770 says:

This is the real life Winter Santiaga!!

I made an error on my taxes that totaled $66 and I knew the IRS was gonna come for it plus interest. She had some big ole balls to do what she did!!! Just had to brag……

I don’t mess with the IRS :kona:

ohpretty1 says:

WOW!
    Whoever sold her that Audi got over! That is not a 90K model. And paid for with a money order…faints!

ohpretty1 says:

@Jenie – DON’T get in the ‘hooch right now: sewage leak and high E.coli levels!

steph L says:

You run Tampa, but you crying like a b-i. Yeah right! :coffee:

thatgurljenny96 says:

she deserves all the time she got for being ignant..she was too busy talkin ish on Facebook, stuntin & puttin on & ain’t got a damn thing to show for because the feds ceased everything.. she wanted to be seen and heard, now look where it got her. she dumb as hell because Ralph celestine got charged with the same thing & got of Scot free…I know people who flipped their money & went legit

trenee says:

we are too smart for our own good sometimes. she could be counting the money for real if all the work she was putting in for the fraudulent activity was used toward legitimate work. just makes my skin crawl!!!!